• Latest reply 26 days ago by TomDK
  • Topic is favorited by 30 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_2096 (resized).jpg
7 (resized).jpg
aHR0cHM6Ly9vLnBpbnNpZGUuY29tLzMvZmUvZmUvM2ZlZmU0YmI3MGEyMWI4MDExMzQ5YTlmNGY4ZWFlMjhlYzk1ZTBlYS5qcGc (resized).jpg
IMG_9813 (resized).jpeg
FB_IMG_1695137065811 (resized).jpg
Dancer Blue (resized).jpg
WhatsApp Bild 2023-08-15 um 22.42.42 (resized).jpg
WhatsApp Bild 2023-08-15 um 22.42.42 (resized).jpg
WhatsApp Bild 2023-08-08 um 15.09.09 (resized).jpg
IMG_3836 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8438 (resized).JPG
IMG_2805 (resized).JPEG
IMG_7375 (resized).JPG
20230730_195321 (resized).jpg
IMG_3801 (resized).jpeg
cf4cda8f-afc3-447d-88a2-0677c6b9ca32 (resized).jpg
There are 325 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 7.
#1 1 year ago

This is the official club for both the original Capcom production BBB, and the Gene Cunningham completion.

Love this machine, and the history behind it and the Gene Cunningham story! I bought mine several years ago, #93.

FB_IMG_1670381069488 (resized).jpgFB_IMG_1670381069488 (resized).jpg

#2 1 year ago

In the club!

EEEEE05E-27E8-4B3B-9D58-20EFCFFDC5AF (resized).jpegEEEEE05E-27E8-4B3B-9D58-20EFCFFDC5AF (resized).jpegE13FA76B-E655-4408-9CB0-C8601F62E8AF (resized).jpegE13FA76B-E655-4408-9CB0-C8601F62E8AF (resized).jpegFFB2AE41-960E-4008-BE47-17D737461D8C (resized).jpegFFB2AE41-960E-4008-BE47-17D737461D8C (resized).jpeg

#3 1 year ago

Just became a member of the club this month... #9

68964645877__39DE2B77-3093-47FE-B952-BBDDB199B646 (resized).jpeg68964645877__39DE2B77-3093-47FE-B952-BBDDB199B646 (resized).jpeg
#4 1 year ago

In the club with #16. Installed LEDs with Herg's LED/OCD. Still need to install the ColorDMD I have for it.
Big Bang Bar (resized).jpgBig Bang Bar (resized).jpg

#5 1 year ago

LED OCD is a game changer with LEDs for this pin. ColorDMD is a must have as well. I really would love to get that topper. I assume its no longer made.

#6 1 year ago
Quoted from Jecco74:

Just became a member of the club this month... #9
[quoted image]

Congrats! Did you find it locally?

#7 1 year ago
Quoted from insight75:

I really would love to get that topper. I assume its no longer made.

If I am not mistaken, Jake and I have the only two of that topper that were ever made. I will confirm that though as I talk to the gentleman frequently that commissioned the topper. The best thing about the topper is it is also blacklight...so it triggers my bat and other UV reactive stuff in the game room.

#8 1 year ago

I’m shocked by this club thread. Can’t believe one didn’t exist before that!!

Good Call on closing the old thread, it was kinda crazy speculation. Lots of good info to be found, however. It seems a lot of new faces have joined the BBB club! ... maybe someday

Just a long shot: if anyone is selling their old, mangled, squished tube dancer, I would be interested in buying it. If you have one that’s all melted/twisted in two, I’d like to try either posing it on supports, or attempt preserving it in a solution. It would make a very cool gameroom decoration.

PM me if you wanna sell that old melted plastic lady!!!

#9 1 year ago

It’s good to have a real club thread.
#11 for me.

F878585F-B2A4-4ABA-B36B-95CA8AEFD943 (resized).jpegF878585F-B2A4-4ABA-B36B-95CA8AEFD943 (resized).jpeg
#10 1 year ago

I dont know if I am welcome in the club ?!
My BBBr is not from Capcom and not from gene ... it is a converted Airborne to a fully working BBBr.

So here is my "homebrew":

IMG_3609 (resized).JPEGIMG_3609 (resized).JPEG

And here with all its friends from Capcom:

IMG_6494 (resized).JPEGIMG_6494 (resized).JPEG

#11 1 year ago
Quoted from TomDK:

My BBBr is not from Capcom and not from gene ... it is a converted Airborne to a fully working BBBr.
[quoted image]
[quoted image]

I would say that you are the Capcom expert... really impressive collection. I’m a bit jealous ...
I would want a kingpin so bad but ... I no longer have much hope.

#12 1 year ago

I see BBBs #9 and #11 already shown here, so here's mine, BBB#10. I was in with Gene from the start and have had it in my possession ever since.

BBB10 Full Game Pic (resized).jpgBBB10 Full Game Pic (resized).jpg

#14 1 year ago
Quoted from TomDK:

You are my hero sir!

#15 1 year ago
Quoted from TomDK:

[quoted image]
[quoted image]

Did you build the Kingpin? Or spend $30k + for it?

#16 1 year ago
Quoted from Luke_Nukem:

He built it.

#18 1 year ago

I saw a new thread about BBB on fire this morning and thought someone had announced a remake

#19 1 year ago
Quoted from snakesnsparklers:

I saw a new thread about BBB on fire this morning and thought someone had announced a remake

I would stand to lose a lot if that happened having just paid a premium for mine. But....that would be ok....I hope more people can enjoy it like I am.

#20 1 year ago

I wish I were in the club... for now I'll just live vicariously through other members until either another remake is announced or I'm lucky enough to get my hands on the BBBr (I would not hold out hope for ever coming across one of the 14 (correct?) original Capcom versions... Glad this thread opened!

#21 1 year ago

Can you guys make some of those laseriffic style toppers - what's the story with those ?

#22 1 year ago

Such a fun game. I hope it eventually gets remade. I play it whenever I'm at an expo.

#23 1 year ago

Zaphod Beeble Brox checking in with #115. Is 42 out there?

921A1AF0-3030-4AD8-BEFD-8C0353275D29 (resized).jpeg921A1AF0-3030-4AD8-BEFD-8C0353275D29 (resized).jpeg
#24 1 year ago

Last Big Bang Bar to leave Capcom, which by that time was Lodan Electronics.

LTG : )

DSC00763 (resized).JPGDSC00763 (resized).JPG
#25 1 year ago
Quoted from LTG:

Last Big Bang Bar to leave Capcom, which by that time was Lodan Electronics.
[quoted image]

Lloyd,

Have you had to make any changes to the flipper mechanisms due to lack of availability of Capcom replacement parts?

#26 1 year ago
Quoted from jchristian11:

Have you had to make any changes to the flipper mechanisms due to lack of availability of Capcom replacement parts?

I have on other Capcom pins I've had. Not this one. I have a stash of Capcom parts just for this machine.

#27 1 year ago
Quoted from jake35:

Congrats! Did you find it locally?

Yes, I was able to drive 5 minutes from my house to pick it up... Very grateful to the seller for letting it go.

Also picked up some expensive wall art with it.

183977CF-E456-4497-9307-218C5CD11722 (resized).jpeg183977CF-E456-4497-9307-218C5CD11722 (resized).jpeg
#28 1 year ago
Quoted from Jecco74:

Yes, I was able to drive 5 minutes from my house to pick it up... Very grateful to the seller for letting it go.
Also picked up some expensive wall art with it.
[quoted image]

Wow. This was the IPB so called «proto » with the white insert. Great find !
I also own an IPB one, mine has yellow insert.

4028AE27-A061-4C75-8CE7-274C9AF57994 (resized).jpeg4028AE27-A061-4C75-8CE7-274C9AF57994 (resized).jpeg
#29 1 year ago

here is my last addition to the BBB. I have to say that I've never been a backglass lover but... after seing the result, I think it looked great on this one. Here are some pictures with also differences with the translite. Looks great and even better in real... the color are really vivid and the definition of the print seem better that the original.

IMG_1472 (resized).jpgIMG_1472 (resized).jpgIMG_1474 (resized).jpgIMG_1474 (resized).jpgIMG_1477 (resized).jpgIMG_1477 (resized).jpgcomp (resized).pngcomp (resized).png

#30 1 year ago

Where did you get the backglass?

#31 1 year ago
Quoted from insight75:

I get it from the german forum website: flippermarkt.de by "coos": a really nice and skilled guy

#32 1 year ago
Quoted from noitbe1:

I get it from the german forum website: flippermarkt.de by "coos": a really nice and skilled guy

Coos is a great guy, a craftsman.

#33 1 year ago
Quoted from noitbe1:

Are they available for purchase for folks in the U.S.? Would make really cool wall art until I source a BBB (which probably will take a good while).

#34 1 year ago
Quoted from gdonovan:

Coos is a great guy, a craftsman.

yeai indeed. It took several days to make it.

Quoted from EZ-Rhino:

Are they available for purchase for folks in the U.S.? Would make really cool wall art until I source a BBB (which probably will take a good while).

best is to get in touch with him and ask. The shipping for me was with fedex and special for really fragile item but it should be ok I guess.

#35 1 year ago
Quoted from insight75:

I got one made here in the US by Stephen at BGresto.com, see here http://bgresto.com/?p=1767

#36 1 year ago
Quoted from Luke_Nukem:

More like 100+ at this point, last two sold for 45,60k a few years back

#37 1 year ago
Quoted from jchristian11:

I got one made here in the US by Stephen at BGresto.com, see here http://bgresto.com/?p=1767

The coos unit has mirroring, his specialty.

#38 1 year ago
Quoted from gdonovan:

I saw that, probably looks pretty awesome in person.

#39 1 year ago
Quoted from lllvjr:More like 100+ at this point, last two sold for 45,60k a few years back

Heard one would be let loose at 2mm 4-5 years back in CA and another at 250k in that time. Guessing those weren't for sale but would take the offer if someone wanted to rip the bolts off the floor.

#40 1 year ago
Quoted from gdonovan:

Yes .. he is doing a great job !! His boxing is perfect ! I got glasses from him in the past. Shipping was expensive but he builds perfect crates, so shipping overseas with UPS or DHL Express should work. NOT USPS ! If the freight is on its way for several weeks, the chance to damage it is higher !! UPS needs 48 hours .. no long time to play rugby with the boxes !

See also my Coos mirrored backglas in my Pinball Magic !

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-magic-club/page/45#post-7242036

#41 1 year ago
Quoted from lllvjr:

More like 100+ at this point, last two sold for 45,60k a few years back

Last one I realised was several years ago on eBay in the USA with more than 70K.
Ans yes, my rebuild was under 10K .. I have a normal job and work for my money
Unbelievable what people pay for a pinball machine ....

#42 1 year ago
Quoted from TomDK:

Last one I realised was several years ago on eBay in the USA with more than 70K.
Ans yes, my rebuild was under 10K .. I have a normal job and work for my money
Unbelievable what people pay for a pinball machine ....

I knew of one for sale recently - asking price was/is 100k.

I reached out to coos and he does the mirrored backglass for 300 euro + shipping for those interested. Thanks for the recommendation! https://www.coos.net/bingo_e/Backglasses.html

#43 1 year ago
Quoted from LTG:

I have on other Capcom pins I've had. Not this one. I have a stash of Capcom parts just for this machine.

Good on you, Lloyd! I love Capcom flippers. My Breakshot has less than 5 thousand plays on it and the flippers are nice and strong. My Flipper Football was routed to hell, but even those flippers are still good.
I really dislike the modded Williams flippers. I bought some Capcom NOS flipper parts, hopefully as more people realize how badass Capcom pins are, there would be some interest in remaking the original parts!

#44 1 year ago
Quoted from TomDK:

Yes .. he is doing a great job !! His boxing is perfect ! I got glasses from him in the past. Shipping was expensive but he builds perfect crates, so shipping overseas with UPS or DHL Express should work. NOT USPS ! If the freight is on its way for several weeks, the chance to damage it is higher !! UPS needs 48 hours .. no long time to play rugby with the boxes !
See also my Coos mirrored backglas in my Pinball Magic !
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-magic-club/page/45#post-7242036

Looks amazing on Pinball magic Tom !

#45 1 year ago
Quoted from matlynch91:

I reached out to coos and he does the mirrored backglass for 300 euro + shipping for those interested. Thanks for the recommendation! https://www.coos.net/bingo_e/Backglasses.html

Thanks! Going to bookmark this and email him when I'm ready to place an order.

#46 1 year ago
Quoted from matlynch91:

Ordered. Thanks for posting.

Now I need a topper.

#47 1 year ago

A little hint: At least within Europe Coos can ship 2 glasses in 1 box ... maybe a chance to split shipping costs !

#48 1 year ago

Here is my NOS playfield. It is signed on the back by Gene and his wife. I sold it to someone 5 yrs ago, and then bought it back a few months ago.

20221208_234730 (resized).jpg20221208_234730 (resized).jpg
#49 1 year ago
Quoted from noitbe1:

Wow. This was the IPB so called «proto » with the white insert. Great find !
I also own an IPB one, mine has yellow insert.[quoted image]

Where is the white insert located?

#50 1 year ago
Quoted from jake35:

Where is the white insert located?

Dancefloor is clear.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
West Chicago, IL
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

30,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Victoria, BC
$ 209.00
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 325 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 7.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/welcome-to-big-bang-big-bang-bar-official-waitress-chasers-club and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.