(Topic ID: 184076)

Canada pinball parts WTB/LTS official thread.

By puck

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 983 posts
  • 147 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 days ago by bleargh
  • Topic is favorited by 129 Pinsiders

You

There are 983 posts in this topic. You are on page 19 of 20.
#901 1 year ago

yah totally agree... It does suck the amount of parts availability they have and mostly the cornered market on Stern parts. I ordered from Marco because I needed a specific Node board of Stern's. I tried to order from stern but they do not sell parts. Shitty situation...

#902 1 year ago
Quoted from toasterman04:

New double stack leaf switch assembly. 180-5164-00. the double stack flipper button switch.

Everyone check thier parts bins!

#903 1 year ago

**UPDATE **

Hey Pinsiders!! I had a order with pinball life I thought had already shipped. but I reached out to Margaret anyway. She went and found my order and saw that it hadn't shipped yet today. she cut it open and jammed the switch in there. SUCCESS!! Going forward Pinball life will get as much business that I can throw at them!

Thank you all for your immediate support and listening to me rant. It really is a great community!!

#905 1 year ago

For sale: Brand new, never used, replacement for the Williams / Bally 10-opto board. I ordered it from Pinballlife, but turns out I didn't need it. Asking $125 CAD plus shipping

You can see more details here:
https://www.pinballlife.com/10-opto-replacement-board-a-15430.html

1 week later
#907 1 year ago

Looking for a newer stern plastic apron in the Edmonton area. If anyone changed over to a insider kit and want to sell the old one let me know.

#908 1 year ago
Quoted from wolffcub:

Looking for a newer stern plastic apron in the Edmonton area. If anyone changed over to a insider kit and want to sell the old one let me know.

I have some at the arcade and i think i have one or 2 in my shop.

#909 1 year ago

Looking for colour dmds for a data east tftc and one for a Bally wcs? Let me know if you have any to sell.
Cheers

#910 1 year ago

Anyone have a couple 2.5" blue Titan rubbers? Thanks

1 month later
#911 11 months ago

Anyone happen to have an em scorekeeper mod that they would sell? Also looking for a colour dmds for data east tftc and Williams bsd and the clear dmd speaker cover for bsd color dmd.
Cheers.

3 weeks later
#912 11 months ago

I have a tape/reel of 250 .156" "Molex style" the Brand is TE Connectivity crimp connectors I bought the wrong size (twice so far!) But I'll sell them for $35 including shipping in Canada.
$35 / 250 = $0.14 each fully shipped.

I have pics of them for you if you PM me.

2 weeks later
#913 10 months ago

Hi all!

My bar front at the café has started to look a little dreary, and in order to make it look a little better, I'm looking for some playfields to hang on it. Not looking for any that could be used as a replacement playfield, I'd want them to be strictly for decoration. EM's or solid state, it doesn't matter.

Let me know what you have, and how much you are looking for.

Thanks in advance!

2 weeks later
#914 10 months ago

I have just released my Allied Leisure Industries (ALI) Sub-Board for the pinball motherboards with those blasted 6530s!

Took me too long to design them - only so much development time running a repair shop here in Burnaby (John’s Jukes Ltd) but finally I have a design I am happy with!

You can contact me for details or go to my website ALI support page for more info and service tips and advice.

https://www.flippers.com/ALI-Pinball_service.html

John :-#)#

1 week later
#915 9 months ago

Have a Gottlieb coin door from a system 80 $100 can/willing to bring to YEGpin

Pm for pics

3 weeks later
#916 8 months ago

ISO a set of stern legs/hinge set/side rails and a lockdown bar. Need it so i can get some powder coating done.

#917 8 months ago
Quoted from Waynezor:

ISO a set of stern legs/hinge set/side rails and a lockdown bar. Need it so i can get some powder coating done.

I think I have side rails somewhere.

#918 8 months ago

ISO of system 11 lockdown receiver in minty condition, preferably in Calgary for local pick up

#919 8 months ago
Quoted from Lamonsoff:

ISO of system 11 lockdown receiver in minty condition, preferably in Calgary for local pick up

Might be able to check and have one in my stash. It definitely won't be in Calgary though.

#920 8 months ago
Quoted from northerndude:

Might be able to check and have one in my stash. It definitely won't be in Calgary though.

Cool! If no one here has anything, I’d be interested. Thanks!

#921 8 months ago
Quoted from Waynezor:

You can always powder coat and have the game sitting on blocks while you wait

#922 8 months ago

Arkadium Retro Arcade does power coding services and just swap parts so the machine does not have to be down.

Quoted from Meegis:

You can always powder coat and have the game sitting on blocks while you wait

#923 8 months ago
Quoted from pins4life33:

Arkadium Retro Arcade does power coding services and just swap parts so the machine does not have to be down.

That's a fantastic service option...

Wish I could take advantage of it

#924 8 months ago
Quoted from Meegis:

Wish I could take advantage of it

I can package and ship!

By the way ... really nice meeting you at Yegpin

#925 8 months ago
Quoted from transprtr4u:

I can package and ship!
By the way ... really nice meeting you at Yegpin

Ship? How do you cross Canada on a boat? I didn't think the river systems connected that far west....

#926 8 months ago
Quoted from Meegis:

Ship? How do you cross Canada on a boat? I didn't think the river systems connected that far west...

portage !

#927 8 months ago
Quoted from Meegis:

Ship? How do you cross Canada on a boat? I didn't think the river systems connected that far west....

Get it to the Hudson Bay. The Saskatchewan River runs right to Edmonton & Calgary (via Nipawin) May be a dam or two in your way!

#928 8 months ago
Quoted from northerndude:

Get it to the Hudson Bay. The Saskatchewan River runs right to Edmonton & Calgary (via Nipawin) May be a dam or two in your way!

Yes I am sure there is lol

#929 8 months ago

No boats going east to west, sorry.

There is a boat going north Aug 19th if someone needs a game or something big delivered to yeg.

#930 8 months ago
Quoted from Boat:

going north Aug 19th if someone needs a game or something big delivered to yeg

Welcome to the promised land ..
Boat always welcome.

#931 8 months ago
Quoted from transprtr4u:

Welcome to the promised land ..
Boat always welcome.

What the guess on how many pins they are hauling back? 3?, 4?

#932 8 months ago
Quoted from jesperpark:

Your CCR ships Tuesday ... will be dam close for them to grab it ...

#933 8 months ago
Quoted from jesperpark:

One so far but willing to rent a van and get as many as we need!

2 months later
#934 6 months ago

Looking for the plastic from
Sterns Dracula that goes above the bonus collect hole. Tia!

#935 6 months ago

Anyone have a nice coin door for a Williams System4 (Flash, Pokerino, Phoenix, Stellar Wars)? I don't know if they changed after those games? But that's the wheelhouse i'm looking at anyway

#936 6 months ago

I just stripped a Williams Phoenix cabinet (no backbox or backglass). Let me know if you need something specific. Metal parts are not in great shape. Plastics are pretty nice. I'll post some of the bigger stuff on Kijiji.

Someone was looking for a lockdown bar receiver for a phoenix but I can't find where I saw the ad.

I've connected with Northerndude about the coin door above.

#937 6 months ago

Anybody got some decent Tri Zone plastic's, several of mine are busted?

3 weeks later
#938 5 months ago
Quoted from extraballingtmc:

Looking for the plastic from
Sterns Dracula that goes above the bonus collect hole. Tia!

Bump. Still need

#939 5 months ago

Need a Swemmer sound board for spirit if anyone has an extra. Tia

#940 5 months ago

I might have one. I have an old playfield in the shed. I'll have a look when I get a chance.

1 week later
#941 5 months ago

Anyone happen to have a flyer for stern Dracula? Also one of those cool plastics for the coin door key for stern Dracula?

Still need plastic for above collect bonus hole.

Tia!

#942 5 months ago

Best pinball repair books?

1 month later
#943 3 months ago

I have several of the following completely refurbished and fully tested Gottlieb System 80 / 80B boards for sale:

System 80 1st generation MPU boards (2 PROM version) $180 ea. (I only have 1 of these left)
System 80/80A Driver boards $80 ea.
System 80/80A Power Supply boards $80 ea.
System 80 MA-55 Sound boards (Spiderman, Circus, Panthera, etc) $120 ea.

System 80B MPU boards (with new style EPROM daughter board) $180 ea.
System 80B Driver boards $80 ea.
System 80B Power Supply boards $50 ea. (I only have 1 of these left)

I can install an NVRAM in any of these MPU's for an additional $35.
Please email me for pictures or more info.

Thanks
Brent
tommy (dot) pinball (at) gmail (dot) com

1 week later
#944 3 months ago

I have several of the following completely refurbished and fully tested Williams System 3, 4 & 6 boards for sale:

System 3 MPU boards including Game ROM's of your choice $160 ea.
System 4 MPU boards including Game ROM's of your choice $160 ea.
System 6 MPU boards including Game ROM's of your choice $160 ea.
System 3-7 Driver boards $160 ea.
System 3-6 Power Supply boards $80 ea.
System 6-7 Type II Sound boards (square one's) including Game ROM of your choice $100 ea.

I can install an NVRAM in any of these MPU's for an additional $35.
Please email me for pictures or more info.

Thanks
Brent
tommy (dot) pinball (at) gmail (dot) com

1 week later
#945 3 months ago

I have a couple of non working parts/project boards. Not sure if there is any interest for this stuff but thought I would see.

Williams 11B MPU, with corrosion around battery area pulled from a taxi - not tested for parts/repair - $150
Williams 11B MPU, Boots intermittently on bench - tests good with leon rom - for parts repair - pulled from a black knight 2k - $250

#946 3 months ago

Looking for a Hunter/Killer ship playfield toy for a T2.

Let me know if you have a one kicking around.

#949 3 months ago

Yeah was just checking to see if someone in Canada had maybe replaced theirs with a modded one or had one sitting in a box before getting raked over the coals ordering from the US.

3 weeks later
#950 65 days ago
Quoted from Boat:

I have a couple of non working parts/project boards. Not sure if there is any interest for this stuff but thought I would see.
Williams 11B MPU, with corrosion around battery area pulled from a taxi - not tested for parts/repair - $150
Williams 11B MPU, Boots intermittently on bench - tests good with leon rom - for parts repair - pulled from a black knight 2k - $250

Also have a working/tested Gottlieb system 1 power supply. Comes with mounting plates. $60 shipping included.

There are 983 posts in this topic. You are on page 19 of 20.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/canada-pinball-parts-wtblts-official-thread/page/19?hl=canuck_pinhead and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.