(Topic ID: 184076)

Canada pinball parts WTB/LTS official thread.

By puck

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 983 posts
  • 147 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 days ago by bleargh
  • Topic is favorited by 129 Pinsiders

You

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mad_carl.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#280 4 years ago

Wanted: Lost World play field

Looking to see what’s out there for Bally Lost World play fields.

Thanks

7 months later
#372 4 years ago

Anyone have a manual for a Sega Maverick?

4 months later
#440 3 years ago

Any have a crane toy gearbox/motor assembly for a Data East Last Action Hero, or another gearbox that may also work?

also looking for a game manual/schematics.

2 months later
#511 3 years ago

Anyone have a Maverick topper kicking around?

3 months later
#594 3 years ago

Anyone have a set of Sega/DE legs kicking around?

Not overly worried about the finish condition wise, as long as they’re not all twisted.

#602 3 years ago
Quoted from sixtyfourbits:

I’ve made a few custom translites, it’s not too hard actually.
I use the free photo editing software gimp2. Then when it’s created I just send to a local printing company. Give them the dimensions and that it needs to be backlit material.
Usually costs me around $50 to have printed when I create the graphic myself.

Any idea what the actual material is called? I made one for Last Action hero I’d like to get printed

1 week later
#624 3 years ago

Hey - Interested in seeing what's out there for a Data East Phantom of the Opera. Plastics, decals, mechs...playfield? etc.

Let me know what you have laying around, I may be interested! Thanks

#632 3 years ago

Anyone have a Data East mpu they’d sell?

Added over 3 years ago:

Found one

2 weeks later
#639 3 years ago

Out of curiosity, would anyone have a 1960 Williams lockdown bar for a “ Styling of the 60's” style machine or one that would be confirmed to fit?

#641 3 years ago

Does anyone happen to have one of those bent plastic pieces that helps stop the dmd reflections on the glass? I could use one or two. Thought I’d ask here first before I order from the states.

Pinball Medics have them on their site I believe.

#645 3 years ago

Thanks for the offer! I put in an order for three of them from pinball medic, but if something happens and they don’t actually have them, I’ll be sure to take you up on the offer

If they don’t Mike will probably email you right away.

I made an order early yesterday morning and he contacted me soon after to let me know he was out off stock until Monday and he’d ship as soon as he got the display of in. Ended up finding one he had set aside for one of his games and shipped that to me instead.

3 months later
#687 3 years ago

Looking for Royal Rumble (WWF) plastics and a manual.

Let me know

7 months later
#765 2 years ago

Looking for the following for a Gottlieb Hollywood Heat

Translite
Plastics (any, or all)
Maybe a ramp as well

Any scans of these would be helpful too

Might be interested in other game specific or Gottlieb parts if you have some laying around
MThanks!

2 weeks later
#772 2 years ago

Shot a in the dark but does anyone have a Gottlieb relay coil #A-19508 in their bin of parts?

https://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/A-19508

Or maybe a stern as they look similar

Stern Relay Coil 090-5060-01-ND

3 months later
#795 2 years ago

Anyone have a Centaur apron and/or shooter gauge? Or even any old Bally?

Rust/missing paint is fine. Going to try and re-stencil

3 weeks later
#805 2 years ago

Anyone have a Capt Fantastic playfield sitting around?

6 months later
#835 1 year ago
Quoted from mad_carl:

Anyone have a Capt Fantastic playfield sitting around?

1 month later
#858 1 year ago

Looking for a coin reject button and bezel for a data east coin door. Let me know if you got anything in a box of parts.

2 months later
#890 1 year ago

Still looking for a few things.

Coin chute bezel from a data east style coindoor

Capt fantastic playfield. Let me know what condition

Capt fantastic manual and or schematics

10 months later
#946 3 months ago

Looking for a Hunter/Killer ship playfield toy for a T2.

Let me know if you have a one kicking around.

#949 3 months ago

Yeah was just checking to see if someone in Canada had maybe replaced theirs with a modded one or had one sitting in a box before getting raked over the coals ordering from the US.

2 months later
#971 14 days ago
Quoted from bleargh:

Be aware, though, that Pinball Medics only orders from PBR once a month, and if you miss their order timing you can be left waiting a while for parts... I'd reached out to Mike back at the start of February about a pile of parts I was looking to order, and am still waiting to hear back from him indicating that the parts have arrived on his end.
Had I known back then how long it would take for the PBR parts to arrive, I would have asked him to ship me everything that he already had in stock and to then follow it up with the other items in a separate shipment later; I'm now 8wks into working on a machine and am blocked waiting on parts.

Have you tried reaching back out to him? I've talked to him a few time in the past few months, and actually this week and he mentioned he's been flat out lately. Might be worth while to check in with him. He's always been super quick to pack and ship my orders and has always been helpful and accommodating.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mad_carl.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/canada-pinball-parts-wtblts-official-thread?tu=mad_carl and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.