(Topic ID: 184076)

Canada pinball parts WTB/LTS official thread.

By puck

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 983 posts
  • 147 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 days ago by bleargh
  • Topic is favorited by 129 Pinsiders

You

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinhead306.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#44 6 years ago

Good thread. Anyone have lift ramp parts for whirlwind?

1 year later
#230 5 years ago
Quoted from MattyF:

Does anyone have a good condition Motorola 6802 or 6808 CPU chip available? This is the CPU chip that you would find on Williams System 11 or Data East boards. Thanks.

I can go check the local electronics store they have tons of chips. I’ll get back to you later today.

3 weeks later
#255 5 years ago
Quoted from rwmech5:

Any recommendations for the best place to pick up a color dmd for a x-men pro? Thanks

I bought mine from Nitro also. If your going to yegpin he usually brings lots and it saves you on shipping.

1 month later
#259 5 years ago

Anyone have any system 11 legs? I need either 2 27” or 2 31”. Regina or Saskatoon would work or could pick up at yegpin.
Cheers

#264 5 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

I've got a few left. Stop by on your way to yegpin or I can drop them off at the cafe this week if pokey don't mind.

Cool thanks very much. I would be interested for sure.

1 month later
#287 4 years ago

Shout out to dirkdiggler for hooking me up with some system 11 legs that I needed. Standup dude, definitely owe you some beers next time we meet up. Free is one hell of a deal!

2 months later
#310 4 years ago

Yea congrats Jay RBION looks like a great game!

#311 4 years ago

Anyone have a system 9 4 digit display for the credits/ball? Can pick up in Calgary, Regina or Saskatoon. Also looking for a colour dmd for Spider-Man if anyone has one kicking around.
Cheers
Jamie

4 months later
#364 4 years ago

Anyone happen to have a display for a system 11? I picked up a project f14 that has a non working display. Cheers

#367 4 years ago
Quoted from northerndude:

Hey, is the entire display out? maybe its a voltage thing? All four displays out would be whack....
I messaged you, but I just swapped out my new display for my Time Machine, out of the 4 displays, it has 2 perfect displays, 1 partially gassed and 1 dead. If you want it for parts, or to grab a couple of the displays out of it, let me know, I can let it go super duper cheap if it helps you out.

Just the one is out, I think it’s dead. I’d definitely be interested in one of your working used ones. I’ll shoot you a pm. Thanks

4 weeks later
#387 4 years ago

Hey does anyone happen to have a nice space shuttle playfield kicking around by chance? I found an example close to me but it’s playfield is blown out.

#389 4 years ago
Quoted from northerndude:

Hey man, space shuttle has a hardtop I’m sure, I think it was one of the first ones.
Check it out, be a lot less expensive. And people really like them a lot

Thanks! I’m going to look into that.

5 months later
#497 3 years ago

Anyone happen to have shaker motor for earth shaker around? Need the whole assembly, mounting bracket, weights, armature, board and power supply I think.

1 year later
#761 2 years ago

Anyone happen to have a display for a gottlieb solar ride system 1 I think or possibly a nice backglass?
Cheers

6 months later
#796 2 years ago

Anyone have a set of system 11 legs they would part with? Or possibly one leg if it matched. My Earthshaker project t has a bent leg. Cheers.

2 weeks later
#804 2 years ago

Hello I’m looking for an mpu board for a cheetah. It has an alltek at the moment but I’m looking for a board I can put the tournament code in. Thanks very much.

#806 2 years ago

Also looking for a cheetah playfield if anyone has one around. Cheers

2 weeks later
#817 1 year ago

Anyone have a random Bally head laying around? Was contacted with a headless Bally eight ball.
Cheers

6 months later
#846 1 year ago

Anyone have a colour dmd for a Bally Williams that they would sell?
Cheers

1 month later
#868 1 year ago

Looking for two colourdmds one for my tales from the crypt and one for my World Cup soccer.
Cheers

1 month later
#885 1 year ago

Looking for color dmd for data east or Bally Williams let me know what you have.

4 weeks later
#909 1 year ago

Looking for colour dmds for a data east tftc and one for a Bally wcs? Let me know if you have any to sell.
Cheers

1 month later
#911 11 months ago

Anyone happen to have an em scorekeeper mod that they would sell? Also looking for a colour dmds for data east tftc and Williams bsd and the clear dmd speaker cover for bsd color dmd.
Cheers.

10 months later
#967 35 days ago

Anyone know how to contact Great Lakes modular? Looking to potentially upgrade my Bally 6803 trough opto boards.
Cheers
Jamie

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinhead306.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/canada-pinball-parts-wtblts-official-thread?tu=pinhead306 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.