(Topic ID: 184076)

Canada pinball parts WTB/LTS official thread.

By puck

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 983 posts
  • 147 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 days ago by bleargh
  • Topic is favorited by 129 Pinsiders

You

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider northerndude.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#82 6 years ago
Quoted from jesperpark:

Does anyone have a lockdown bar and receiver I can buy? Does not have to be from a specific model or manufacturer, just something someone might have parted out, only thing I don't want a wide body lock down.. Let me know, Thanks

I think I have a spare lockdown & receiver from a Sys11 .

4 weeks later
#91 6 years ago
Quoted from ImNotNorm:

Hey guys, I'm in desperate need of a replay switch assembly for my Street Fighter 2.
Horrible timing...it broke yesterday, 2 weeks before YEGPIN where I'm donating it for the kids tournament.
I'd order from Marcos but I don't have faith it would arrive in time.
http://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/B-18092
Any help would be appreciated!

Is there a good chance that is generic enough of a switch that another could be used? I have a zip loc bag of those from a couple pins that I parted that were wrecked.

#93 6 years ago
Quoted from ImNotNorm:

I'm pretty sure a generic would suffice. But I am not 100% sure. I got some local leads im feeling out right now....hopefully something comes back.
Will keep posted

I could probably toss 5 different ones in the mail if you'd like. Couple bucks shipping would cover it for me

#95 6 years ago

*For sale - Williams leg set. Used
They are like a 2 am girl, beautiful from afar but far from beautiful, cleaned them up best I could before I stop caring much. Look at pics, little rusty at bottom inside. It’s visible.
I’ll be in Calgary all weekend coming up (27,28,29) for my kids hockey tournament. If interested let me know. Make an offer,
PM me for pics, dang thread no attaching

#96 6 years ago

I also have a 1980 Gottlieb full populated coin door. It is not pretty nor a 2am girl.

If you don’t have a coin door this one is better than yours then! or want to clean this one up, make a fair low ball offer. PM for deets and photos

#97 6 years ago

WANTED - Anyone (in Calgary or Saskatoon) have a nice/decent Williams coin door? Like I mentioned above, I'll be there this weekend (Apr 26,7,8,9)

#100 6 years ago

If I came across a nice one with good paint and not chipped up, I would swap it out during my cabinet resto.

I have one in my WW that is ugly bad and needs a full paint job etc. The wiring in mine is filthy and kind of rusty also, so one with good wiring would be a +
Maybe take the old one and try re-furbing it at a later date to keep or sell.

4 months later
#131 5 years ago

Hey fellow CDN’ers

Anyone have two spare aftermarket Williams cabinet leg bolt plates that I can buy?

https://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/01-11400-1

#134 5 years ago
Quoted from jedi42:

Anyone from Canada buy a Pinsound board lately, if so what is the best place to buy for us Canucks? Straight from Pinsound? Anyone in Canada sell them?

Maybe Nitro?

#137 5 years ago

WANTED - System 11c MPU in good working condition.

#140 5 years ago
Quoted from Stretch7:

Looking for WPC transformer and fishtales gun assembly and speaker panel.

The gun is basically unobtanium. You can buy one side only from Marco, I’d try sniffing around guys sites that repaint or rechrome them, but they usually only do it with a swap only.

3 months later
#172 5 years ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:

Looking for pinbot plastics that are not cracked/damaged. Particularly looking for both l&r slingshots and the visor plastic that moves up and down with the bank targets. thanks

Sometimes parts moving on the Pinbot club thread, ask around there, someone might have remade the visor?

4 weeks later
#193 5 years ago

Anyone in Saskatoon have a AE-26-1500 coil I could take off your hands? I'm coming to the city thurs eve coming up.
If I can buy one or two great, or I prob have another coil I could trade you if you have too many 26-1500's

Pm me, I can swing by Thurs eve or Fri a.m before we head out. We're off to Swift for a bantam hockey tourney

#197 5 years ago

Maybe Absolute pinball in Saskatoon ?

#201 5 years ago

I'm going to meet Devron on Friday to pick up a few parts, should be good!

1 week later
#209 5 years ago
Quoted from toasterman04:

I just placed an order with Marco and wow! great service. It has taken along time for them to get where they are with the customer service, but I was satisfied. I contacted them by phone and explained the whole Canada thing. And they explained that they implemented a new policy; if your order is over $250 US they will do in house shipping to the US. I placed an order and within 24 hours had a shipping quote, an invoice and had the parts shipped out. now we wait to see how long it takes to get here. But as of right now, I am quite satisfied with their changes.

Nice deal!!

#217 5 years ago

Fuckin eh!!

#221 5 years ago
Quoted from Tinnhound:

Marco has been shipping to me like this for a couple years now.

I’m glad you let everyone know about it, thanks.

Dang, where’s my sarcasm emoji

4 months later
#297 4 years ago
Quoted from jk:

So I found a used 6 digit display glass I soldered in. But now I’m looking for a 7 digit numeric display glass for a williams system 9 Sorcerer.
I could also use a 4 digit credit display as mine is starting to gas out. Thanks

Might be a few on kijiji Saskatoon.

2 weeks later
#299 4 years ago

Hey folks, looking for flipper buttons replacement for my new to me Sonic - Super Straight. Anyone have some old EM stuff?

I believe they are these. - https://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/3A-7208

I have a pic of mine, but can't post here of course.

ALSO looking for a "Violet" - Points 10 When lit pop cap - Just like this but violet. - https://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/16531-BB-PTWL

THX for any help

5 months later
#365 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinhead306:

Anyone happen to have a display for a system 11? I picked up a project f14 that has a non working display. Cheers

Hey, is the entire display out? maybe its a voltage thing? All four displays out would be whack....
I messaged you, but I just swapped out my new display for my Time Machine, out of the 4 displays, it has 2 perfect displays, 1 partially gassed and 1 dead. If you want it for parts, or to grab a couple of the displays out of it, let me know, I can let it go super duper cheap if it helps you out.

1 week later
#376 4 years ago
Quoted from Boat:

I got sets from pinball life. Definitely not cheap, no where else I know to get them

If you have someone or someplace to ship in US, that can make it cheaper/easier

3 weeks later
#388 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinhead306:

Hey does anyone happen to have a nice space shuttle playfield kicking around by chance? I found an example close to me but it’s playfield is blown out.

Hey man, space shuttle has a hardtop I’m sure, I think it was one of the first ones.
Check it out, be a lot less expensive. And people really like them a lot

1 month later
#408 4 years ago

Hmm I might have one of those splitter adaptors maybe.

1 month later
#441 3 years ago
Quoted from mad_carl:

Any have a crane toy gearbox/motor assembly for a Data East Last Action Hero, or another gearbox that may also work?
also looking for a game manual/schematics.

Manual and schematics

https://www.ipdb.org/machine.cgi?id=1416

3 weeks later
#457 3 years ago

I have a few lockbars here that don’t work with my equipment that I will see if anyone is in the market.

2 are identical. 26” wide x 2.5” from to back.
Must be from some kind of wide body. One I spent an evening polishing and regraining, looks quite nice, they other is old and it looks that way. They have the 2 triangle shape lock pointed out the bottom

The other lock bar is a 22 1/4” wide older one with the 2 bolt out the bottom for locking.

Pm for pics / more detail.

Added over 4 years ago:

All on the way out - sold

3 weeks later
#487 3 years ago
Quoted from dr_nybble:

Anyone have a go to source for Phillips head fasteners online?

Like screws and bolts?

1 month later
#512 3 years ago

Hey all. If you were looking for a storefront, say in Saskatoon or similar city, have you ever bought electrical connectors (Molex and the like) anywhere? Princess auto? Other hardware store?

#517 3 years ago
Quoted from Completist:

I once ordered from digikey when i lived in Ontario. My order was delivered before i finished submitting the online order lol. Well maybe not that fast but i’m certain i ordered it late one night before going to bed but still had it the next day... Free shipping on that order too.
What about Devron @ Absolute Pinball in Saskatoon? He still around?

Yeah, i'm heading to Saskatoon Saturday, my son has a couple skates, I can get some errands run, i'll give Devron a holler

#518 3 years ago
Quoted from Tranquilize:

Better to go Digi key and or Mouser. I get it to my door in 2 or three days.

HOLY shit, Digi Key is overwhelming! I'm searching for some simple 4 pin molex and etc.

#521 3 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

Are you just discovering digikey now? They're great for fuses too. I'll be in Saskatoon Saturday also. Not far from Devron, depending on when he opens, a quick game or two at pokeys? Would love to try out Batman66 or JP again before heading back

Thx. I’ll have to see what I can pull off. My son skates at 9:30am and 5pm. So I might have some decent time in afternoon maybe

2 months later
#561 3 years ago
Quoted from northerndude:

HOLY shit, Digi Key is overwhelming! I'm searching for some simple 4 pin molex and etc.

Hey all. trying to navigate and buy some 4 position and 2 position molex connectors. need a 4 for power connections and just for plugging some wires together, I might connectorize a couple coils on pins. AND also want to buy a few random 5-12 position .156 connectors to replace punch down idc connectors if I come across something needing,

A couple .156 size and a couple .100 size. I think i found the crimp ends.

Without trying to look like a friggin' lazy ass, does anyone have a cheat sheet/list they've made themselves for finding parts on Digikey? Any help, thx a bunch in advance!!!

3 weeks later
#572 3 years ago

Retro refurbs

#574 3 years ago
Quoted from schwarz:

They have the side art I want but I don’t see the cab decals.

Try to just e-mail Pete, that may get you father along. He'll let you know whats up

I believe he pulled his WB stuff off the store.

1 week later
#599 3 years ago
Quoted from king_pin:

I'm looking for a Stern Transparent Red DMD Display Shield. PBL has them but shipping to Canada is so high! Pinbits also has them but I placed an order and it never shipped. Needed to request a refund through PayPal as owner also did not respond to any email. It's for a spiderman machine.

Marco shipping is ALOT cheaper now

1 week later
#615 3 years ago
Quoted from Willathrilla:

Anybody have a Williams system 11 leg? it's the 28 1/2" chrome leg with the short rib.

I have 4 of them with the short rib

3 months later
#670 3 years ago
Quoted from RexBarrington:

Coin mechs, what's the story?
Just got a Maverick that needs two quarter mechs and;
A Gottlieb Genie that needs a single for quarters.
Thank you for direction.

Are you gonna put money in?

#671 3 years ago

Any Canadians happen to have a spare set of Stern Spike2 - Standard (4") speaker plates from Doug at SpeakerLightKits website?
I will be putting in aftermarket front speakers and need them and he's currently waiting his stock so he's sold out.

Thx if you have any to get rid of! fire me a PM

#673 3 years ago
Quoted from Stretch7:

Ill have to check system but i might have 1 pc if that helps?

2 needed

#680 3 years ago
Quoted from Blackghost4:

Looking for a Gottlieb Strikes N Spares soundboard MA-2112. If someone has one for sale I would appreciate it. Thanks

I got a couple of those blowing pin plastics free i think with an order from someplace - had NO idea why or what they were from, Well, holy shit. I have a couple Gottlieb strikes and spares plastics, LOL

4 months later
#732 2 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

Yeah that sucks. Have Marcos orders delivered to someone in the states and then have them usps it up here. You'd only be about $25 all in that way instead of $55

Does that work?

I've been doing that for a couple years with an awesome pinsider in Minot. That has now almost gone the wayside for me.
My last PBL order had shipping at like $70 usd to me in Nipawin, so I had it shipped to him for like $12 - then his real cost to ship to me was over $55 usd. Their prices have gone way up recently also. Now it's hardly worth that extra effort/cost when it comes to almost the same

#739 2 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

Yeah that sucks. Have Marcos orders delivered to someone in the states and then have them usps it up here. You'd only be about $25 all in that way instead of $55

Does that work?

I've been doing that for a couple years with an awesome pinsider in Minot. That has now almost gone the wayside for me.
My last PBL order had shipping at like $70 usd to me in Nipawin, so I had it shipped to him for like $12 - then his real cost to ship to me was over $55 usd. Their prices have gone way up recently also. Now it's hardly worth that extra effort/cost when it comes to almost the same

Quoted from klr650:

Pinballife really needs to bring back USPS shipping for us non-mericans.
Since they have removed USPS as an option, it will now cost between $33.38 to 37.94 US (plus taxes, duties etc...) to ship an item worth $1.50.
Just ridiculous...
Please feel free to crack off an e-mail to [email protected] or [email protected] and let them know that they are losing a lot of business North of the 49th Parallel. Thanks!!

I've asked nicely and lodged my frustration with that and I was just ignored by PBL about shipping.

4 months later
#768 2 years ago
Quoted from schwarz:

Looking for some NVRAM for TSPP.

Does Astill have that? there's a sale right now

https://www.pinballrom.com/nvram

In canada

#770 2 years ago

Which one you need? I may have a spare in my stash I can check. I always bought more than needed when making orders as it's hell for shipping to get more.

4 months later
3 weeks later
#816 1 year ago

Hey folks.

I have a System 11 transformer pulled from a PinBot - part# 5610-10897-00
Presumed working but untested. $100 .
PM for pic/info

6 months later
#843 1 year ago
Quoted from koji:

WTB:
USED funhouse ramps
USED Funhouse disc assembly (A-14151) (I know I can buy new, I'm specifically looking for used TY)
WMS EM Chime unit (prob would not want to go more than $100CAD shipped).

I have a three chime unit i believe. Don't think its from a Williams, but maybe it wouldn't matter? I can get info for you if you choose.

3 months later
#894 1 year ago
Quoted from Deleenhe:

Hoping for something in Canada so I don't have to deal with $40 shipping and I'm fine to repair a rusty/grungy one.

i'll dig around. I may have one

3 months later
#912 11 months ago

I have a tape/reel of 250 .156" "Molex style" the Brand is TE Connectivity crimp connectors I bought the wrong size (twice so far!) But I'll sell them for $35 including shipping in Canada.
$35 / 250 = $0.14 each fully shipped.

I have pics of them for you if you PM me.

1 month later
#915 9 months ago

Have a Gottlieb coin door from a system 80 $100 can/willing to bring to YEGpin

Pm for pics

3 weeks later
#919 8 months ago
Quoted from Lamonsoff:

ISO of system 11 lockdown receiver in minty condition, preferably in Calgary for local pick up

Might be able to check and have one in my stash. It definitely won't be in Calgary though.

#927 8 months ago
Quoted from Meegis:

Ship? How do you cross Canada on a boat? I didn't think the river systems connected that far west....

Get it to the Hudson Bay. The Saskatchewan River runs right to Edmonton & Calgary (via Nipawin) May be a dam or two in your way!

2 months later
#935 6 months ago

Anyone have a nice coin door for a Williams System4 (Flash, Pokerino, Phoenix, Stellar Wars)? I don't know if they changed after those games? But that's the wheelhouse i'm looking at anyway

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider northerndude.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/canada-pinball-parts-wtblts-official-thread?tu=northerndude and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.