Canada pinball parts WTB/LTS official thread.

(Topic ID: 184076)

Canada pinball parts WTB/LTS official thread.

By puck

1 year ago

Topic Stats

• 247 posts
  • 56 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 days ago by luch
  • Topic is favorited by 59 Pinsiders

You

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider northerndude.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#82 11 months ago
Quoted from jesperpark:

Does anyone have a lockdown bar and receiver I can buy? Does not have to be from a specific model or manufacturer, just something someone might have parted out, only thing I don't want a wide body lock down.. Let me know, Thanks

I think I have a spare lockdown & receiver from a Sys11 .

4 weeks later
#91 10 months ago
Quoted from TheHueManatee:

Hey guys, I'm in desperate need of a replay switch assembly for my Street Fighter 2.
Horrible timing...it broke yesterday, 2 weeks before YEGPIN where I'm donating it for the kids tournament.
I'd order from Marcos but I don't have faith it would arrive in time.
http://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/B-18092
Any help would be appreciated!

Is there a good chance that is generic enough of a switch that another could be used? I have a zip loc bag of those from a couple pins that I parted that were wrecked.

#93 10 months ago
Quoted from TheHueManatee:

I'm pretty sure a generic would suffice. But I am not 100% sure. I got some local leads im feeling out right now....hopefully something comes back.
Will keep posted

I could probably toss 5 different ones in the mail if you'd like. Couple bucks shipping would cover it for me

#95 10 months ago

*For sale - Williams leg set. Used
They are like a 2 am girl, beautiful from afar but far from beautiful, cleaned them up best I could before I stop caring much. Look at pics, little rusty at bottom inside. It’s visible.
I’ll be in Calgary all weekend coming up (27,28,29) for my kids hockey tournament. If interested let me know. Make an offer,
PM me for pics, dang thread no attaching

#96 10 months ago

I also have a 1980 Gottlieb full populated coin door. It is not pretty nor a 2am girl.

If you don’t have a coin door this one is better than yours then! or want to clean this one up, make a fair low ball offer. PM for deets and photos

#97 10 months ago

WANTED - Anyone (in Calgary or Saskatoon) have a nice/decent Williams coin door? Like I mentioned above, I'll be there this weekend (Apr 26,7,8,9)

#100 10 months ago

If I came across a nice one with good paint and not chipped up, I would swap it out during my cabinet resto.

I have one in my WW that is ugly bad and needs a full paint job etc. The wiring in mine is filthy and kind of rusty also, so one with good wiring would be a +
Maybe take the old one and try re-furbing it at a later date to keep or sell.

4 months later
#131 5 months ago

Hey fellow CDN’ers

Anyone have two spare aftermarket Williams cabinet leg bolt plates that I can buy?

https://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/01-11400-1

#134 5 months ago
Quoted from jedi42:

Anyone from Canada buy a Pinsound board lately, if so what is the best place to buy for us Canucks? Straight from Pinsound? Anyone in Canada sell them?

Maybe Nitro?

#137 5 months ago

WANTED - System 11c MPU in good working condition.

#140 5 months ago
Quoted from Stretch7:

Looking for WPC transformer and fishtales gun assembly and speaker panel.

The gun is basically unobtanium. You can buy one side only from Marco, I’d try sniffing around guys sites that repaint or rechrome them, but they usually only do it with a swap only.

3 months later
#172 51 days ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:

Looking for pinbot plastics that are not cracked/damaged. Particularly looking for both l&r slingshots and the visor plastic that moves up and down with the bank targets. thanks

Sometimes parts moving on the Pinbot club thread, ask around there, someone might have remade the visor?

4 weeks later
#193 22 days ago

Anyone in Saskatoon have a AE-26-1500 coil I could take off your hands? I'm coming to the city thurs eve coming up.
If I can buy one or two great, or I prob have another coil I could trade you if you have too many 26-1500's

Pm me, I can swing by Thurs eve or Fri a.m before we head out. We're off to Swift for a bantam hockey tourney

#197 19 days ago

Maybe Absolute pinball in Saskatoon ?

#201 18 days ago

I'm going to meet Devron on Friday to pick up a few parts, should be good!

1 week later
#209 11 days ago
Quoted from toasterman04:

I just placed an order with Marco and wow! great service. It has taken along time for them to get where they are with the customer service, but I was satisfied. I contacted them by phone and explained the whole Canada thing. And they explained that they implemented a new policy; if your order is over $250 US they will do in house shipping to the US. I placed an order and within 24 hours had a shipping quote, an invoice and had the parts shipped out. now we wait to see how long it takes to get here. But as of right now, I am quite satisfied with their changes.

Nice deal!!

#217 10 days ago

Fuckin eh!!

#221 10 days ago
Quoted from Tinnhound:

Marco has been shipping to me like this for a couple years now.

I’m glad you let everyone know about it, thanks.

Dang, where’s my sarcasm emoji

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 20.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 7.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Z
Apparel - Unisex
Pinball Wheezer
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 76.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 999.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 34.00
Electronics
Yorktown Parts and Equip
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 60.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Mods for your pinballs
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Great American Pinball
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 7,199.95
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro
$ 66.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 76.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider northerndude.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside