(Topic ID: 184076)

Canada pinball parts WTB/LTS official thread.

By puck

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 983 posts
  • 147 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 days ago by bleargh
  • Topic is favorited by 129 Pinsiders

You

There are 983 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 20.
#1 7 years ago

Got tired of posting parts requests on the Canada machines for sale thread. Might be nice to have a LTB/LTS thread.

#2 7 years ago

Great idea
I'm sure il will use it a time or eight

#3 7 years ago

Anyone have a spare STERN WHITE STAR POWER DRIVER FOR STERN/SEGA, 520-5137-01 REV G

#4 7 years ago

This will come in handy.

3 weeks later
#5 7 years ago

Looking for two Rottendog Part Number WDB089 Williams WPC89 & WPC-S Driver Boards let me know if you got one!

#6 7 years ago
Quoted from puck:

Looking for two Rottendog Part Number WDB089 Williams WPC89 & WPC-S Driver Boards let me know if you got one!

Make that only one needed. Plus it's not a mission critical situation as I think I can fix the one in my JM.

#7 7 years ago

Double post.

#8 7 years ago

I have a parts wpc89 board and a desoldering station if your board just needs a few things puck

Think I have a wpc 89 cpu board and a whitestar cpu board as well if you need

#9 7 years ago

Good idea to start this thread! (bookmarked)

Does anyone near Edmonton have an old Stern or Bally 6 Digit display they are willing to part with? My credit display is starting to outgas. If you have a pooched board but the display glass is still good, I would love to make a deal!

#10 7 years ago
Quoted from libtech:

I have a parts wpc89 board and a desoldering station if your board just needs a few things puck
Think I have a wpc 89 cpu board and a whitestar cpu board as well if you need

Someone from Calgary is looking for a whitestar CPU board if your willing to sell it. I am just looking to have one rotten dog to put in JM and then have a spare for when I would rather play then repair.

#11 7 years ago

Sounds good, let me know if you need a hand fixing your board

Yes, hes looking for the earlier board I have the cpu board for lotr

1 week later
#12 6 years ago

I have some different boards and parts that are taking up space, most non-working and can be had for free plus shipping if you're looking to hone your soldering skills or scavenge parts; all prices not including shipping:

8-Driver PCB from STTNG (A-16100) - has been repaired twice (Q1 replaced both times), some traces lifted at Q1, currently not working - FREE

Eddy Sensor PCB from RS (A-18543-2) - started registering hits to the bulldozer all the time, the pot no longer works to adjust sensitivity - FREE

Power Supply PCB from BTTF (520-5000-00) - has been repaired by the previous owner, currently works - $50

"Danger Bridge Out" Ramp Entrance Gate from RS (A-19311) - missing Wig-Wag PCB, cracked plastic, frame still intact with wire gate - FREE

Feel free to contact me if you want some pictures.
Steve

#13 6 years ago

Great idea for this thread, I am currently stuck in obsolete Semiconductor Hell.
I blew a chip on my Rottendog card MPU 327-1, it's a 74HCT9114N, and my current options are - Order one from Hong Kong (no indication from seller if it's going on a flight tonight OR will be meandering it's way across the Ocean in a container with $ store crap. (I've had Ali -Express shite take several month's)- Pay $37 us to ship a $3.50 cent Chip from the US (total boning) or .................
Has anyone had any luck locating chips in Canada ???????. Rottendog was closed when I called.
Any help would be greatly appreciated. The board is in a 1980 Firepower.

#14 6 years ago

I would give big daddy a call first

#15 6 years ago

Yeah, Digi-key was out of stock and they don't even have a substitute / replacement part number for that particular chip. At least you have some other leads. Best of luck in your search!

#16 6 years ago

Checked out Big Daddy, no dice there but interesting site, with some entertaining rants from owner, Thanks Stretch7.
Ended up pulling the trigger at the ONLY site (save China) where I could find them, [email protected]. And I checked a lot of bloody sites.
Hadn't heard back from Rottendog, and I knew that about a year ago RD had referred another Pinsider(with the exact same problem I was having) to this site to find the same chip.
During my search I read several times on sites that had NO STOCK that this chip is prone to blowing so as I was already paying the "Highway Robbery" shipping charge. I ordered 4 if anyone needs one in the future.
No machine for three days now, .......... getting the shakes

2 weeks later
#17 6 years ago

Looking for a Williams coin door, I am ok with used, but should be working. Thanks!

#18 6 years ago
Quoted from puck:

Looking for a Williams coin door, I am ok with used, but should be working. Thanks!

I'm sure I have one some were.

#19 6 years ago

Looking for working display driver boards for royal rumble and f14 tomcat.cdn dollar sucks right now!

#20 6 years ago

Going a different route: Does anybody have any outgassed Bally or Stern displays (6 digits with good boards) that they would be willing to sell? I want to find at least 5 toasted displays to work with. Thanks!

#21 6 years ago

Looking for a set of stern/sega lollipop rails in canada. To big to ship from the USA

#22 6 years ago

Looking for Ball Gate # ASE-2250-99. Top of the shooter lane on a Centaur

#23 6 years ago
Quoted from Twilight1:

I'm sure I have one some were.

Sick, the one I have is missing parts and is in bad shape. I'll PM yea.

#24 6 years ago

Looking to sell or trade for a part that I ordered from Marco. It's an entire beehive shooter assembly. It is NEW and retails at 59.00 US PLUS SHIPPING. Got soaked on this due to the extra weight.

Here are the specs from Marco Specialties:

WHOA NELLIE (STERN) BEEHIVE SHOOTER ASSEMBLY RED
#500-7286-00
Red Beehive shooter housing for Stern WHOA NELLIE pinball machine
Reference:
Stern 500-7286-00
Weight: 14 oz

Link:
http://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/500-7286-00

I would like to trade this for something more practical, like a sleeve of Silverjets. Tommy completely ran out of Silverjets at Yegpin
I would also trade for an old (and outgassed) Bally or Stern 6 digit display as long as the board is still good.
Would like to try and do a deal with someone in Edmonton if possible. Thanks!

2 weeks later
#25 6 years ago

16 Day Bump!

3 weeks later
#26 6 years ago

Looking for sling plastics for Beam On

#27 6 years ago

Also looking for Astroid Annie backglass x 2 and playfield x 2 lol

#28 6 years ago

WTB Lost World Back glass.
Geez Puck make it hard on yourself why don't you

#29 6 years ago

Lol good luck puck!

This resto place says they have a bg:
http://bgresto.com/

#30 6 years ago
Quoted from klr650:

like a sleeve of Silverjets. Tommy completely ran out of Silverjets at Yegpin

That is because some one bought all of the 100 Silverjets that Tommy brought to the show.

#31 6 years ago

Yeah, I will plan ahead and get some Silverjets at Yegpin 2018 (on Friday).
Meanwhile, maybe I can find a Whoa Nellie to go with this shooter rod...

2 weeks later
#32 6 years ago

Looking for 2 Classic Stern spinners

3 weeks later
#33 6 years ago

Have for sale a Williams (pulled from a T2 pre-fliptronics) Power Driver IO Board. Recently repaired and fully tested by lock when lit for a bad Q99. If anyone is in need let me know.

#34 6 years ago

Anyone have a stern led ocd board before I buy new? ☺️

#35 6 years ago

I want to order 2 colordmds, anyone in Calgary want one so we can get free shipping?

#36 6 years ago
Quoted from Willathrilla:

I want to order 2 colordmds, anyone in Calgary want one so we can get free shipping?

PM sent.

#37 6 years ago

Anyone ordered anything from Marco's after he brought in that international shipping service? I checked them out and it sounded like they were going to hit me with a giant brokerage fee on top of a giant shipping fee, but I could be misreading it.

1 week later
#38 6 years ago

I have 6 sets of mirror blades I had made up, 1/16" Mirrored Stainless steel. I have 2 sets for Stern and 3 sets of Bally/Williams remaining.

Also i have 1 pair of rubber feet for the bottom of the leg casters.

PM me if you are interested

#39 6 years ago

I am looking for an original Stern Spiderman partial plastic set, 'cause I'm too cheap to pony up for a new one ; if someone magically has one and it isn't too dear to them... what the heck.

Quoted from flakeloaf:

Anyone ordered anything from Marco's after he brought in that international shipping service? I checked them out and it sounded like they were going to hit me with a giant brokerage fee on top of a giant shipping fee, but I could be misreading it.

FWIW I have placed 3 smallish (~$50?) orders with Marco this year and their shipping fees seemed pretty reasonable and I wasn't hit with a huge brokerage fee (or any extra brokerage fee from what was included in the shipping cost).

Like many others I have become wary of ordering when this is an unknown, or when the minimum shipping charge starts at close to $30 Canuck dollars....

#40 6 years ago

Looking for a new or good used set of Haunted House plastics if anyone has them for sale please pm me.

#41 6 years ago

Selling the DMD for my Gottlieb Street Fighter II. It works fine...no issues.

Reason for selling is because it's been replaced with a color DMD. PM me if interested....

Have a great weekend!

#42 6 years ago

Looking for two classic stern pop bumpers, metal base not the plastic. Still looking for two spinners for the same

#43 6 years ago
Quoted from eh97ac:

Looking for two classic stern pop bumpers, metal base not the plastic. Still looking for two spinners for the same

I've had good luck getting old Stern parts off this seller on eBay: gentlemenslwyr. He has parts from Dracula, Meteor, Memory Lane, Ted Nugent etc... He ships super quick...But I just checked and he is away till August 31! Let me know if you ever find the classic Stern spinners!

#44 6 years ago

Good thread. Anyone have lift ramp parts for whirlwind?

#45 6 years ago
Quoted from klr650:

I've had good luck getting old Stern parts off this seller on eBay: gentlemenslwyr. He has parts from Dracula, Meteor, Memory Lane, Ted Nugent etc... He ships super quick...But I just checked and he is away till August 31! Let me know if you ever find the classic Stern spinners!

Thanks.

#46 6 years ago
Quoted from ImNotNorm:

Selling the DMD for my Gottlieb Street Fighter II. It works fine...no issues.
Reason for selling is because it's been replaced with a color DMD. PM me if interested....
Have a great weekend!

SOLD!

#47 6 years ago

Like ImNotNorm I am also selling my DMD for my Gottlieb Street Fighter II as I have also replaced with a color DMD. PM me if you're interested.

Thanks!

1 week later
#48 6 years ago

Anybody have a white post light they could sell me?

Something like this....

http://www.pinballlife.com/index.php?p=product&id=1995

Or if someone is making an order from pinballlife.....can I piggy back off of it and help with the shipping?

#49 6 years ago
Quoted from ImNotNorm:

Anybody have a white post light they could sell me?
Something like this....
http://www.pinballlife.com/index.php?p=product&id=1995
Or if someone is making an order from pinballlife.....can I piggy back off of it and help with the shipping?

If anyone in Calgary has one I can drive it up for ImNotNorm tonight.

#50 6 years ago
Quoted from puck:

If anyone in Calgary has one I can drive it up for thehuemanatee tonight.

That would be amazing & appreciated!!

There are 983 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 20.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/canada-pinball-parts-wtblts-official-thread and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.