2024-04-04 16.50.27 (resized).jpg
2024-04-04 16.50.12 (resized).jpg
s-l961.jpg
s-l960.jpg
s-l962.jpg
IMG_3139 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png
There are 11,887 posts in this topic. You are on page 238 of 238.
#11851 77 days ago
Quoted from Indypin:

Loud, isn't it? LOL Gets me every time!

I swapped CPUs over with Foo Fighters as a test ( I'm having issues with FF ) but thought the spot activation was an issue.

#11852 77 days ago
Quoted from Kevlar:

When in attract mode is spot supposed to pop up and down randomly at times?

I believe it is a setting. I tend to like it.

#11853 77 days ago
Quoted from ThatOneDude:

I believe it is a setting.

It is. I helped a local operator change that on his Munsters once.

Under Feature Adjustments, IIRC.

#11854 77 days ago
Quoted from Kevlar:

When in attract mode is spot supposed to pop up and down randomly at times?

you can turn it off in the settings

#11855 76 days ago

double post

#11856 75 days ago
Quoted from Stebel:

Had to get rid of the yellow Tournament button. Stood out like a sore thumb in a black and white theme.
Prob should change the Start button font as well to match.
[quoted image]

I agree completely. I have the white LED flipper buttons, white LED shooter knob, white coin slot returns, and re-wired the action button to be white during attract mode.
I like to match the button colors on all my machines. My brother thinks I'm nuts.

20240504_120930 (resized).jpg20240504_120930 (resized).jpg
#11857 75 days ago

Joined the club recently by picking up an LE! Added some additional bling to an already beautiful game and really enjoying the gameplay.

Munsters is fun!

Munsters 2 (resized).jpgMunsters 2 (resized).jpg
#11858 75 days ago
Quoted from superdrummer20:

I agree completely. I have the white LED flipper buttons, white LED shooter knob, white coin slot returns, and re-wired the action button to be white during attract mode.
I like to match the button colors on all my machines. My brother thinks I'm nuts.[quoted image]

Where did you get the coin door returns?

I have the shooter, just haven’t installed it yet. Might go with a chrome colored rod.

#11859 74 days ago

Man it’s great to see people talking in Munster s group and joining the gang so to speak. I was on another forum and couple people brought up the Munsters pin that wasn’t no good. I said you have lost your mind it’s absolutely beautiful artwork a great shooter easy to understand the rules of the game and just absolutely fun to play.

#11860 74 days ago
Quoted from big-c66:

Man it’s great to see people talking in Munster s group and joining the gang so to speak. I was on another forum and couple people brought up the Munsters pin that wasn’t no good. I said you have lost your mind it’s absolutely beautiful artwork a great shooter easy to understand the rules of the game and just absolutely fun to play.

Was my first Pin and first NIB... have 3 now... but Munsters is not leaving....

#11861 73 days ago
Quoted from Stebel:

Where did you get the coin door returns?
I have the shooter, just haven’t installed it yet. Might go with a chrome colored rod.

https://www.pinballlife.com/clear-coin-door-button-conversion-kit-6-pieces.html

#11862 73 days ago
Quoted from JMCFAN:

Munsters B&W was my first, although not NIB. When I saw it I knew. Now I have five! And my family thinks I'm nuts.

#11863 73 days ago

Just joined this awesome club yesterday with a minty pro. Loving this game and have put about 30 games on it in 24 hours.

#11864 72 days ago
Quoted from ScubaScott:

I'm looking for the same. The 4 piece set is available no problem. But they note " pro only". Really doesn't make sense as I believe there's no difference except the LE has the additional top pieces over the slings, but still should work.

For those of you looking for the plastic protectors full set mezel just got them back in stock.

https://mezelmods.com/products/clip-protector-set-the-munsters-pinball?bis_id=JgRk8dV&utm_campaign=stock-notification&utm_content=CLiP+Protector+Set+-+The+Munsters+Pinball&utm_medium=sms&utm_source=back-in-stock&variant=29585055678561

1 week later
#11865 63 days ago

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Well below suggested price/previous sales. I'm really looking to sell but would trade for a Terminator 2, Jaws Pro, Black Rose, Star Trek Pro, Premium or LE, Congo, Godfather, Bat...”
2024-07-08
Vienna, VA
Archived after: 9 days
Viewed: 1211 times

#11866 63 days ago

WANTED: Stern Munsters topper

Is anyone willing to sell/part with their topper. Please message me directly

#11867 63 days ago
Quoted from JMCFAN:

My first machine and NIB too. I like it a lot but i suck at pinball. And I too, have 3 now.

#11868 62 days ago
Quoted from Fmfreim:

WANTED: Stern Munsters topper
Is anyone willing to sell/part with their topper. Please message me directly

topper is awesome. One of the few that actually enhances game play and truly participates with the game! Enjoy

#11869 60 days ago

Can someone help me out... On ball one I lock it with Herman's magnet and get a new ball serviced. If I don't knock the ball from the magnet another ball is serviced from the shooter. I think it's the opto board. Can someone tell me which is the opto board part number or what they think it might be. thanks Also an image of the board location too. thanks

#11870 56 days ago
Quoted from KOpinball:

Can someone help me out... On ball one I lock it with Herman's magnet and get a new ball serviced. If I don't knock the ball from the magnet another ball is serviced from the shooter. I think it's the opto board. Can someone tell me which is the opto board part number or what they think it might be. thanks Also an image of the board location too. thanks

best is to have a look in the manual:
https://sternpinball.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/Munsters_Pro_web.pdf
around page 16 you should find the switch/opto references.

45 Herman Opto 9 - CN11 8 TAN VIO 11/12 BLK GRY Playfield Opto 9-SW-21

515-0215-00 tx
515-0215-01 rx

when you do knock the ball of the magnet you should get a 3 ball multiball (after shooting it away a new ball should be serviced), when you don't it should stay with a 2 ball Multiball (it should only release the magnet ball). sorry i do not get your description whats happening at your machine.

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#11871 51 days ago

Just swapped out the rubbers on my Munsters with glow-in-the-dark ones and installed the full set of CLIP plastics protectors from Mezel Mods. The process is a bit of a PITA as you need to remove both ramps and wireforms for access, but I'm happy with the end result.

Here's a before and a few after pics for anyone interested in seeing the difference:

PXL_20240525_165641412.MP (resized).jpgPXL_20240525_165641412.MP (resized).jpg
PXL_20240527_234758099.MP (resized).jpgPXL_20240527_234758099.MP (resized).jpg
PXL_20240527_234835237 (resized).jpgPXL_20240527_234835237 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240527_234841515 (resized).jpgPXL_20240527_234841515 (resized).jpg

#11872 50 days ago

I picked up a premium. Game is Great!
Should I add a shaker motor to cabinet? I’m new to hobby and don’t know what the benefits would be?
Any insight would be appreaciated.
Cheers!

#11873 50 days ago
Quoted from sunde:

Should I add a shaker motor to cabinet? I’m new to hobby and don’t know what the benefits would be?
Cheers!

Why not? They are super cheap.

#11874 50 days ago
Quoted from sunde:

Cheers!

Yes! They are awesome. Just adds to the game IMHO

#11875 50 days ago
Quoted from sunde:

... Should I add a shaker motor to cabinet? I’m new to hobby and don’t know what the benefits would be?
Cheers!

I have shakers on all my games and highly recommend them as they add an additional level of sensory enjoyment! They are activated by various gameplay events. One example in Munsters is whenever you cash in a Super Jackpot.

#11876 50 days ago
Quoted from sunde:

Cheers!

Shaker on Musters is well integrated... Definitely adds to the experience

1 week later
#11877 38 days ago

Thinking of joining the club. There's a pro not too far from me at market price. I haven't played it, but have enjoyed MM, STNG, ST (Stern pro), IJ (Williams), TAF, TOM, TZ. I'm guessing by the posts I've read it's fun and has that "I want to play this again" factor. Just looking for input of whether to get it.
Thanks.

#11878 38 days ago

Looking to buy Munsters pro armor side armor if anybody has a set to sell or can link to somewhere that has it in stock please.

#11879 38 days ago
Quoted from pjflyer:

Thinking of joining the club. There's a pro not too far from me at market price. I haven't played it, but have enjoyed MM, STNG, ST (Stern pro), IJ (Williams), TAF, TOM, TZ. I'm guessing by the posts I've read it's fun and has that "I want to play this again" factor. Just looking for input of whether to get it.
Thanks.

One man’s opinion. For this one, just get the premium. The lower playfield is worth having with 5 good shots. the Pro feels a bit empty for me.

#11880 37 days ago
Quoted from sleepygtr:

One man’s opinion. For this one, just get the premium. The lower playfield is worth having with 5 good shots. the Pro feels a bit empty for me.

Agree with this. The lower of is actually a challenge/mini game in itself.

Also I think the Preem B/W art is flat out gorgeous.

All that said, if the Pro price is good, get it. I love mine in a 5 game lineup.

2 weeks later
#11881 23 days ago

I'm thinking about getting Pin Stadiums for my Munsters. Does anyone know if the lights interact with the pin? I'm wondering if there's a setting that enables the lights to go from solid white to flashing green when you start Herman until you lock the ball or turn purple when doing Grandpa's enlarging ray, as examples. If not I'll probably just get the Pinlights.

#11882 23 days ago
Quoted from JohnnyCage:

I'm thinking about getting Pin Stadiums for my Munsters. Does anyone know if the lights interact with the pin? I'm wondering if there's a setting that enables the lights to go from solid white to flashing green when you start Herman until you lock the ball or turn purple when doing Grandpa's enlarging ray, as examples. If not I'll probably just get the Pinlights.

I have pin stadium on my Munsters and there great you can set it to bring the green out or anything you want. With pinstadium you can really bring the artwork to life. I have them on all my games the NEON ATOM ARE FANTASTIC. I’M not sold on Pinlights right now.

#11883 23 days ago
Quoted from JohnnyCage:

I have them on my LE and love them as well. I also have them on the lower playfield.... really brightens it up

#11884 22 days ago
Quoted from big-c66:I have pin stadium on my Munsters and there great you can set it to bring the green out or anything you want. With pinstadium you can really bring the artwork to life. I have them on all my games the NEON ATOM ARE FANTASTIC. I’M not sold on Pinlights right now.

Okay thanks. Just so my slow brain can lock in what you're saying... when you say it can bring green out, does that mean you can program it to change colors when the modes are activated, and even go from solid to flashing when you are trying to lock the ball on the magnet to start Herman multiball? Sorry I just want to make sure before I drop $400 on these.

#11885 22 days ago
Quoted from JohnnyCage:

Okay thanks. Just so my slow brain can lock in what you're saying... when you say it can bring green out, does that mean you can program it to change colors when the modes are activated, and even go from solid to flashing when you are trying to lock the ball on the magnet to start Herman multiball? Sorry I just want to make sure before I drop $400 on these.

Go on pinstadium thread and holler at Scott the owner he is fantastic and can explain better than I can. Look up on there to Munsters it will show you some different things.

#11886 22 days ago
Quoted from big-c66:

Go on pinstadium thread and holler at Scott the owner he is fantastic and can explain better than I can. Look up on there to Munsters it will show you some different things.

Will do thanks!

1 week later
#11887 12 days ago
Quoted from northvibe:

ugh i hope so. I used smaller gauge aka bigger wire, so hopefully that also helps, and having the slack to allow the vibration(s).

Switch broke again…. Same issues I’ve seen on the vuk for gotg. Haven’t been to route to see what part broke but Jeepers, why can’t this thing last a year…..

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 24.75
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 10.50
Playfield - Protection
The MOD Couple

$ 31.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Hilton Head Island, SC
$ 24.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
The MOD Couple

$ 40.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 79.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

14,453 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Long Island, NY
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinBoss Mods

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
Lenticular Designs

$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 145.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Machine - For Sale
Danbury, CT
$ 32.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 40.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 25.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 85.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

There are 11,887 posts in this topic. You are on page 238 of 238.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.