P1020577 (resized).JPG
IMG_20240114_123412762_HDR (resized).jpg
munsters_green (resized).jpg
munsters_red (resized).jpg
munsters_purple (resized).jpg
munsters_black (resized).jpg
Munsters (resized).jpg
Munsters Cover (resized).jpeg

There are 11,835 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 237.
#1 5 years ago

Stern has a winner! Looks fantastic!

#2 5 years ago

Well I might as well join waiting on my pro and can’t wait !

#3 5 years ago

Pro! On order!

#4 5 years ago

I’m in. LE on order.

#5 5 years ago

Woohoo, I'm joining the club. LE on order

#6 5 years ago

LE on order as well!

#7 5 years ago

Great thread name for the official Munsters Club! I wont be in for a couple of months probably but i cant wait to read this thread when people start receiving their games and seeing the unboxings etc. Dream theme for me!
Screenshot_2019-01-13-07-47-31-1 (resized).pngScreenshot_2019-01-13-07-47-31-1 (resized).png

#8 5 years ago

In with an LE. Haven’t watched any streams because I wanted to explore it on my own. But love the theme, art, and am a big fan of Borg designs.

#9 5 years ago

Premium ordered. Damn sexy!

#10 5 years ago

If someone wants to buy one of my kidneys I'll join.

#11 5 years ago

LE ordered- can’t wait to take delivery.

#12 5 years ago

in!! my first LE....pretty excited about it

#13 5 years ago

In on an LE as I love the color version as well as Grandpa's lab! Been a fan of this potential pinball theme for years and it appears that Stern has really come through on delivering it - the game is beautiful and the rules/gameplay look to be very fun.

Can't wait to play it!

#14 5 years ago

Dang look at all you LE guys in here! I think im gonna start a new Munsters thread called "poor man Munsters Club" for me and all of my low income Pro buddies on here!

#15 5 years ago

Won't be in on one till mid summer. Wife has put monster bash first in line. Then we buy a premium. See you then.

#16 5 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Dang look at all you LE guys in here! I think im gonna start a new Munsters thread called "poor man Munsters Club" for me and all of my low income Pro buddies on here!

Ill take the exact game minus the lower playfield any day when saving around 4k..... i can almost buy another great pro nib like iron maiden. Normally I'm a premium guy but this is probably the least gimped pro ever imo. The lower playfield is nice but its still a gimmick and not needed at all . If we absolutely love the game. Ill sell my pro.and get the premium bc i like the b@w and b nice to have the extra playfield mb action.

#17 5 years ago

Which thread do i post in. There are about 100 of them.

#18 5 years ago

Getting the Prem, so I'll be in eventually.

#19 5 years ago

All versions look great to me. I decided on an LE. Can’t wait!

#20 5 years ago

Lyons Classic Pinball just changed LE order to Premium cause we love the Black and White!

#21 5 years ago

It’s great to have options.

LE:

Limited unique /hold value
Anti glare glass
Laser web rails with gold backer
Kenwood upgraded sound
Shaker
The Koach backglass iconic and best
Unique inner art blades

I love the monochromatic art and realize it fits the theme, but art of the line art 80’s and Centaur is quite a bit different that art currently of the Franchi style with realism and eye popping color of blues, greens, purples and shading. I want the full blown technicolor where new meets old, love what’s being done on that LCD as well !

I felt the LE was worth it.

I’m sure all 3 look kick ass in person.

#22 5 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

Which thread do i post in. There are about 100 of them.

All of them because Munster Madness is everywhere!!

#23 5 years ago
Quoted from mnpinball:

It’s great too have options.
LE:
Anti glare glass
Kenwood upgraded sound
Shaker
Unique inner art blades
I love the monochromatic art and realize it fits the theme, but art of the line art 80’s and Centaur is quite a bit different that art currently of the Franchi style with realism and eye popping color of blues, greens, purples and shading. I want the full blown technicolor where new meets old, love what’s being done on that LCD as well !

I’m in on the LE. I believe it has the added value, as mnpinball mentioned.

I agree that all three will sell great, and each model has its own unique features. Stern nailed this one, in a good way.

#24 5 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

The lower playfield is nice but its still a gimmick and not needed at all .

No lab for Grandpa?! "Gimmick" or not, I think it looks cool and definitely adds to the overall gameplay based on the lengthy streams so far. I'm an admitted sucker for fuller featured games though.

#25 5 years ago

Munster club III ? The more the merrier I guess...

#26 5 years ago
Quoted from 0geist0:

If someone wants to buy one of my kidneys I'll join.

I had a rough weekend so future options are always a thought. Is it an LE or a Premium?

#27 5 years ago
Quoted from whthrs166:

Munster club III ? The more the merrier I guess...

1313 Mockingbird Lane. Cooler name.

#28 5 years ago

This pin would be perfect since my real address is 1313. We always joked that we lived at the Munsters house and start humming the theme song.

#29 5 years ago
Quoted from mnpinball:

It’s great to have options.
LE:
Anti glare glass
Kenwood upgraded sound
Shaker
Unique inner art blades

As a future LE owner, what does the community think of Stern now adding in another 100 LE machines. So instead of 500 it will now be 600 machines (according to Kaneda podcast).

If this is true does it devalue your LE? Does it piss you off?

Should we email distributors and Stern and complain about pulling this fast one in LE owners.

If we are honest this will have an small negative affect on value of LE long run.

#30 5 years ago
Quoted from cpr9999:

As a future LE owner, what does the community think of Stern now adding in another 100 LE machines. So instead of 500 it will now be 600 machines (according to Kaneda podcast).
If this is true does it devalue your LE? Does it piss you off?
Should we email distributors and Stern and complain about pulling this fast one in LE owners.
If we are honest this will have an small negative affect on value of LE long run.

I would Strongly recommend taking that Rumor and where is came from with a Large grain of salt. I highly doubt Stern would change everything published to date and in this example I suspect the Premium is going to sell a Lot of units. I am sure there were other titles like Batman66 LE, and Maiden LE where they Wish they could go back and change the offer quantity but didn't. Pinside tends to take offhand blog posts as fact sometimes.

#31 5 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

All of them because Munster Madness is everywhere!!

Good point.

#32 5 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

I would Strongly recommend taking that Rumor and where is came from with a Large grain of salt. I highly doubt Stern would change everything published to date and in this example I suspect the Premium is going to sell a Lot of units. I am sure there were other titles like Batman66 LE, and Maiden LE where they Wish they could go back and change the offer quantity but didn't. Pinside tends to take offhand blog posts as fact sometimes.

Thanks!

Eases things a bit.

#33 5 years ago

Whats that crazy Grandpa doing in the Laboratory Now!! Introducing the Munsters "Spark Generators" Mod! Custom electrical generator lenses with bolt pattern mounting base. Each lense is carefully polished to carry the flasher lighting all the way to the polished mini chrome ball topper. Fits on any and all of the flasher domes to complete that laboratory look Grandpa loves so much. Kit is Easy to install and comes as a Set of (2). It's alive...... and available NOW from our Website Store. Thanks for everyones interest and support!!!

www.TheModCouplePinball.com
The Mod Couple

1 (resized).jpg1 (resized).jpg2 (resized).jpg2 (resized).jpg3 (resized).jpg3 (resized).jpg4 (resized).jpg4 (resized).jpg
#34 5 years ago

The 1313 Mockingbird home is a spider haven! Complete the look with the New Mod Couple Scary Spiders custom flipper bat kit! Set of (2) custom made and individually painted flippers with detailed 3D Webbing and of Coarse a scary 3D spider to watch you play! Fear not the spider is molded rubber so he won't be going anywhere! Simple and reversible install. Complete the look and flip in style! Fits ALL models! Scary spiders oh My!!! Available NOW from our Website store!! Thanks for everyones support and interest!!

The Mod Couple

1 (resized).jpg1 (resized).jpg2 (resized).jpg2 (resized).jpg3 (resized).jpg3 (resized).jpg
#35 5 years ago

No home is complete without an irritating Grandpa Bat flying around the house! Introducing the "Batty Grandpa" custom flying Mod! Just in time to torment Herman Munster. This highly detailed flying figure is custom made and each is hand painted with just a touch of color to fit all game models. Mounted on a formable wire spring, he subtly bounces as if he was Flying through the house! Best location is to the right of Herman to give him a slight flasher effect. Simple installation using the games mounting screw post. He's Flying off the shelf to a Munster game near you! Available Now from our Website Store!

The Mod Couple

1 (resized).jpg1 (resized).jpg2 (resized).jpg2 (resized).jpg3 (resized).jpg3 (resized).jpg4 (resized).jpg4 (resized).jpg5 (resized).png5 (resized).png
#36 5 years ago

Thanks for starting the club thread!

For those of you interested we did a "Making of The Munsters Pinball" with John Borg (design), Dwight Sullivan (code), Christopher Franchi (art), and Jerry Thompson (sound). All four of these guys in a roundtable type discussion talking about the pin. Great info and stories from the creative team made it fun to record.

Can't wait to unbox mine!

http://specialwhenlitpinballpodcast.com/episode-33-making-of-the-munsters-pinball

Munsters Pinball Panel FINAL (resized).jpgMunsters Pinball Panel FINAL (resized).jpg

#37 5 years ago

Nice Mods! Any chance of the coffin telephone booth?

#38 5 years ago

That was a great discussion, @stpcore.

#39 5 years ago
Quoted from jfesler:

That was a great discussion, stpcore.

Thanks so much! It was an honor to sit down and talk to those guys the same evening of the reveal. To hear them all talking together about this release made me feel like "a fly on the wall". I really appreciate the kind words!

There is something special about this pin and I'm super excited about it.

#40 5 years ago

FYI-on the Stern website, on the game page for The Munsters, Stern still shows the LE for the game limited to 500...…

https://sternpinball.com/game/the-munsters/

#41 5 years ago

In the Club w LE on order here....excited!!!!

#42 5 years ago

LE ordered , can’t wait!

#43 5 years ago

Someone do a TV mod with episode 22 from season 2, titled Zombo with the right looping sections that would be gold ! You got to get the crumble creature Zombo commercial on there.

It would be my recommendation if I was doing this mod to represent Eddie watching TV in his house living room so he would be watching old commercials of Zombo and his Cumble Creature cereal and additionally I think it would be cool to actually include the slapstick Abbott and Costello meet Frankenstein, meet the Mummy, meet Dr Jekyll and meet the Invisible Man trailers in the loop. That way the trailers would give you the main highlights of the movie as well as the cool introduction title fonts fading in and out of the trailers.

Sign me up ! I’ll take one.

DAA510EF-527D-4998-A159-8B1A999904B1 (resized).jpegDAA510EF-527D-4998-A159-8B1A999904B1 (resized).jpeg
#44 5 years ago

That makes 2

#45 5 years ago

There is a tv mod being made as we speak . I saw it in the Munster mod thread .

#46 5 years ago

I'm in. Pro ordered. Can't wait!!!

#47 5 years ago

An LE for me!

#48 5 years ago

I ordered my pro just impatiently waiting for delivery!

#49 5 years ago
Quoted from fuseholder:

1313 Mockingbird Lane. Cooler name.

Yep got me there!

#50 5 years ago

https://m.bradfordexchange.com/products/128557001_the-munsters-family-car-musical-sculpture.html

Topper maybe?

CAABB480-B5F1-402C-9893-B967572B39D2 (resized).jpegCAABB480-B5F1-402C-9893-B967572B39D2 (resized).jpeg
Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
7,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Cincinnati, OH
14,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mount Pleasant, WI
$ 52.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
$ 85.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
Toys/Add-ons
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing
Other
Machine - For Sale
Mishawaka, IN
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 39.00
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 60.00
Tools
Performance Pinball
Tools
$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball
Protection
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com
Armor and blades
$ 169.95
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound
Sound/Speakers
$ 39.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep
Other
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 49.99
$ 5.00
Lighting - Backbox
Gameroom Mods
Backbox
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods
Sound/Speakers
$ 39.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods
Other
5,499 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Jackson, MICHIGAN
$ 6.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 34.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com
Armor and blades
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 11,835 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 237.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/1313-mockingbird-lane-munsters-club and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.