P1020577 (resized).JPG
IMG_20240114_123412762_HDR (resized).jpg
munsters_green (resized).jpg
munsters_red (resized).jpg
munsters_purple (resized).jpg
munsters_black (resized).jpg
Munsters (resized).jpg
Munsters Cover (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jmcfan.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

341 posts in this topic match your search for posts by jmcfan. You are on page 1 of 2.
#258 5 years ago

LE on order!

3 weeks later
#820 5 years ago
Quoted from Tradesman:

Did your LE end up shipping?

Was told mine ships in 2-3 days....

#872 5 years ago

Carrier called this morning....LE delivery Monday between 12-4.

#879 5 years ago
Quoted from tarzxvf:

LE ordered through pinballcompany is going to arrive Monday by R&L!

Same here!!! Carrier called 20min bef0re Brooke's email

#915 5 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

I haven't got my Munsters pinball machine yet but i just ordered these from Bradford Exchange to keep me happy until i do get one. [quoted image][quoted image]

I ordered the coach

muns (resized).JPGmuns (resized).JPG
#1007 5 years ago

Well weather delayed my LE.... by one day... tomorrow...

#1058 5 years ago
Quoted from DylanFan71:

LE on the truck for delivery today.

same here!

#1122 5 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

More
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

MK6PIN. Can you tell me how wo get playfied to the vertical position.... my 1st Pin...and I am nervous....

#1125 5 years ago
Quoted from 1956PINHEAD:

Hi JMCFAN, I hear ya, don't want to hurt anything. Remove the glass, then raise the playfield up and out slightly and rest it on the support rails and the upper area of where the lockdown bar would be. Remove all the balls by manually kicking them out using the upkicker plunger. Once all the balls are removed you can then lift the playfield up slightly and then slide it out until it contacts the stops. Then raise the playfield to vertical keeping watch at rear support rail area (left and right) within the cabinet to make sure the playfield stays against the stops so that when you raise it all the way you can rest it against the back box and it will then be slightly past its pivot center line, that will prevent the playfield from falling back down unexpectedly.
I do not own an LE, so not sure about the lower playfield balls, they might have to be removed as well to prevent them from escaping and damaging anything. Hope this helps you out.

Yes thanks!! Thats why I need to raise it.... install the lower playfield balls...

#1217 5 years ago

Played my LE a 20+ times today. LOVE it. twice now...on start of game I get a double ball feed.. as a 1st time pin owner... not sure it I need to do anything...???

#1246 5 years ago

All look good...I prefer the gold hands down.

#1471 5 years ago
Quoted from v8torino:

Munsters schwag at cafepress.com......I keep my new beauty ) and Invisiglass covered at all times unless being played.[quoted image]

Thats awesome. You have a link...?

#1483 5 years ago
Quoted from RobertWinter:

https://www.cafepress.com/+beach_towel,1449050348
Use the code GIFT15 for another 15% off until March 13.

Thanks! Ordered!!

#1498 5 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

O my..its your game so u can do what u want but i wld of found something that wasn't so aggressive/ permanent.

Is moving those posts permanent...?

#1502 5 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

No but drilling a new hole is. Haha

Looks like holes are pre-drilled... just move the posts...

#1503 5 years ago
Quoted from drained:

The non-factory hole is.

There are 2 factory holes right?

#1508 5 years ago
Quoted from drained:

Correct but a pinsider a few pages back drilled new holes for a different experince.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/1313-mockingbird-lane-munsters-club/page/29#post-4869165

Missed that.... might move mine... but no drill...

#1522 5 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

LE shipped w .91

Yup mine is at .91. Where can I find instructions on updating the code once new code is released..?

#1524 5 years ago
Quoted from Puffdanny:

Sterns website has download instructions and installation instructions are in the backbox

thanks!

#1758 5 years ago

I saw the Adjustments pdf..
https://sternpinball.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/03/The-Munsters-Installs-and-Adjustments.pdf

When and how do you change the level? On code update? And how do you go back and change later...say from Easy to hard?

#1812 5 years ago

I am still having the occasional double ball feed. you can hear it try and feed a ball...then repeats and loads 2... not a huge deal... just an extra "multiball"....LOL. Only lose one SDTM....

#1883 5 years ago
Quoted from GamerRick:

I would definitely buy that. Raven coming out is the coolest thing they can do with a topper imho

Will pick up... whats thought on price?

#1890 5 years ago
Quoted from JMCFAN:

Will pick up... whats thought on price?

My current topper

top (resized).JPGtop (resized).JPG
#1918 5 years ago

Thanks GamerRick!!

#1936 5 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

I think it’s a pinside rule too. Can’t trash a game in the owner’s club.

Had my LE for 2 weeks. Love it....kicks my butt.... but that ok...

#2087 5 years ago
Quoted from drfrightner:

I think everybody ball shooter is put on crooked but that is a gripe... you pay 9k you have to put that on straight cmon.
As for the lower playfield trust me that will happen to everyone. If you look at that lower rail it has groves gaps that the ball can sit inside. You have two options take the top glass off, or tilt the game over until it falls out. It will happen to everyone eventually.
This is something Stern needs to address ... wouldn't be as big of a deal if it wasn't the lower playfield.

Mine is fine....and a bunch of play... no issues.... except I suck....

#2237 4 years ago

I am reading folks are putting mylar down on shooting lane? newb here....and new LE. What type etc and how..???

#2239 4 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

This site is amazing for misc supplies. I buy Mylar by the roll.
https://www.pinrestore.com/Supplies.html
Cut some Mylar into the shape of a pair of pants. It will straddle the cutout in the shooter lane for the switch and make sure the top part of the pants goes far enough to cover the area where the ball lands when kicked out.

Thanks! Boy their shipping is pretty pricey....$7.50 for mylar....$17.50 to ship....

#2244 4 years ago
Quoted from johnnypinball:

Right on their website:
PinRestore
SuppliesToolsBrushesPaint PensHardwareElectronicsRivetingAbout UsContact UsShipping
Tools and Supplies for Restoring Pinball Machines.
We Ship Worldwide!
***We Always Refund Excess Shipping Charges***

Thanks! Already ordered so cool!

2 weeks later
#2750 4 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

The zap thing is actually growing on me - I thought it would be the opposite and get more annoying. Still not sure on what it does in relation to Super Jakpots though.
Anyway, some good info here:
https://sternpinball.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/02/Munsters-Rule-Sheet.pdf
And here:
http://tiltforums.com/t/the-munsters-rulesheet/4781
Regarding cancelling the Super Jackpots, they do continue over ball to ball, and the benefit of cancelling appears to be that having more stacked increases the value of all of them. So by cancelling, you’re hoping to build up more Supers. So if you’ve only got 2 Supers stacked for example, more than likely you’ll want to cancel and hold out for more since 3 Supers for example will make all 3 more valuable.
And if you haven’t got the Playfield multiplier running, you’ll also want to cancel until you do.
I also read somewhere that hitting the scoop also increases base jackpot value.

I took the Sern one down to Staples and had it color printed and laminated! Very cool!

#2835 4 years ago
Quoted from kcZ:

How many balls are installed in this game? I don't have mine yet.

6 and 2 small ones in lower play field

#2848 4 years ago
Quoted from DeathHimself:

Question for you LE / Prem guys that have been putting some time in on your games.
Have you guys noticed any hazing or clouding of the lower PF Lexan cover like we have heard about on some the AC DC units and Lucy Units?

Yes a littel ( LE). Going to pull the cover soon and clean

#2850 4 years ago

I was thinking of pulling the cover as soon as it arrives and Mylar protecting it before any hazing or cloudy starts. Mylar is cheap enough to keep redoing periodically and now with the cover screws on top it just makes things a lot easier to rinse and repeat.

Not a bad idea.... hmmmm

#2862 4 years ago

Loaded the new code... had best game ever! Wont say the score... cuz suck regardless... but no issues I noticed....

#2863 4 years ago
Quoted from JMK:

FtrMech: Did you use a T10 (Torx) screwdriver to remove the screws?
I’m going to clean mine this week but was told this was the correct screwdriver to use.

Think this would be a good add...

https://www.amazon.com/Performance-Tool-W80276-T-Handle-10-Piece/dp/B002NFS6K6/ref=sr_1_4

#2866 4 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

nope....just early dust, and an initial smudge of oil (guessing from the pinballs)..cleaned once when I changed all the rubber out.....been great since...

"changed all the rubber out".... ?? Share...

#2876 4 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

Titans...Posted pics a few pages back. They don't offer mini flipper rings yet, but believe in the works. Everything else done
Highly recommend doing this, considering the black rubber is definitely going to start marking up the window as they wear..

Did you happen to make a list of what you purchased? Size etc?

#2932 4 years ago

Another code update just dropped....

1 week later
#3161 4 years ago
Quoted from Kensurfs:

Got the autographed cards installed today. Many thanks to the folks at Stern, especially John Borg.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

How you get those...sweet!!

#3195 4 years ago
Quoted from Darkfader:

I just did a install Video install/Review on the Pingraffix Powerbladez I will be uploading to my youtube channel shortly!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdHfiagwISS_15WwJk804aA?view_as=subscriber
Stay tuned.....

do these go over the top of the ones on the game as shipped?

#3206 4 years ago
Quoted from Bundy:

HD glass and good speakers/sub is the best money spent. Couldn't care less for most other mods.

Does the LE come with HD glass? The flyer says anti reflective glass.....

#3210 4 years ago

Congrats! What #? 46 here

1 week later
#3439 4 years ago
Quoted from hank527:

I'm so happy mine is gone. Got a MB and couldn't be happier

ok......

#3443 4 years ago

and I am sure there is someone so happy they got it........

#3481 4 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

I picked up my Munsters this afternoon. Everything works. It is a thing of beauty. I’m not worried about code.
What really has me shaking my head is that, what I assume is a cost saving measure, is that the on-off switch is located waaaaaay in the back on the bottom of the back box. With this configuration I will either need to drill a hole in the bottom of the cabinet and rewire the switch, or I will have to resort to installing the power cable to an extension cord that I can plug and unplug when I need to the pin on or off.
It is ridiculous way to save money and I give Stern a big fat fail for this bit of mediocracy.

$12 easy fix...

https://www.amazon.com/Wireless-Fosmon-Electrical-Weatherproof-Included/dp/B072F9DGRL/ref=sr_1_6

#3507 4 years ago
Quoted from lschmidlin:

Thanks very much for doing that. You're a great photographer! Answered my questions. On order

Ordered as well.....

#3550 4 years ago
Quoted from Redfield0009:

I took off the plastic cover last week and cleaned the lower playfield, so far the dust hasn't come back.

Doing the same as soon as my protectors show up... going in once.... lol

#3566 4 years ago

Good work!

#3569 4 years ago
Quoted from kcZ:

Careful with your tone... We may have to boot you too the other thread.

Other thread??? What thread.......

#3572 4 years ago
Quoted from kcZ:

Worst code ever thread where they mostly bash the game. I was mostly joking with my comment, btw.

I figured that...lol. I love this game...even though it regularly kicks my butt...

Post edited to not entice the trolls....

#3577 4 years ago
Quoted from lschmidlin:

Oh man, do I ever agree. Not so much bravery though, but necessity.
Seriously, check your games. If that little cut-out has already been done from the factory – you're good to go!
Otherwise, if like mine, it literally stops the game. The ball gets stuck there but the lower playfield doesn't recognize it, so it times-out (instead of launching the other mini ball) and you can never get grandpa. Then you go back in the laboratory and the ball is still stuck.
And mine was getting stuck maybe every 15 games or so. That's a lot!
But yes, I will take Brave!!
[quoted image]

I don't see that cutout on mine... its #48. I have been in the lower playfield a lot...multiple multiball and Grandpa jackboxs... never had a ball stuck in there... will keep an eye on it.

#3597 4 years ago
Quoted from lschmidlin:

Since I knew I had to work on her, I ordered LED flippers buttons from Pinball Life.
She is all put back together now and working like a gem. Good thing - pinhead party tomorrow night.
Okay, enough surgery – gotta get back to work. Over and out from grandpa's laboratory!
[quoted image]

How hard is install of LED flippers? Ordered a set...

#3606 4 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

Just cleaned it this afternoon manto1975 - undid the torque screws (t10) from the top, lifted it out and cleaned. Made a big difference.

Going to do mine today....was hoping my protectors would show up yesterday so i only had to go in once.... but it looks bad....

#3608 4 years ago

Guys be sure once the T10 screws are lose from the nuts below, don't pull them out of the glass. There are rubber O ring washers underneath the glass on the screws that will get lost very easily. In addition when putting the glass back on, don't tighten them down very hard, keep feeling the edge of the glass the it remains a fraction above the main PF otherwise "Houston we have lift off" lol, airballs like mad.

\\

Thanks!

#3614 4 years ago

I'd be in for this mod!

Me too

#3652 4 years ago

I got my set of protectors today.... but no instructions etc on what goes where and how.... anyone...???

#3672 4 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

Some of you have been asking about how to remove the lower window and also how to adjust the window. It is easy but there are a couple of booby traps.
Here we go.
From page 53 of the Premium/LE manual,
Item #4) the window is secured with eight 6-32 3/4" screws. They are Torx screws with size T-10 torx bit.
Item #2 there are 8 o-rings the window mounts on.
[quoted image]
1) Unscrew the 8 screws but do NOT remove them. When they are completely unscrewed, you will be able to wiggle them around. Don't remove them.
[quoted image]
2) Then remove the bottom screw only. With this screw removed, you may have to use it or another longer screw you might have in your parts kitty.
Your window could be "stuck" onto the play field and you will need to insert the screw into the hole and apply a little pressure to gain leverage to remove the window.
[quoted image]
With the window removed this is what you might see. When the screw was removed this o-ring was left lying. (If you don't see an o-ring laying here the odds are it has stuck to the window. Reinstall the screw you removed and don't lose this o-ring). At the bottom position the o-ring will go nowhere. All the other o-rings might fall down into the basement. It is not the end of the world but it is a PIA.
[quoted image]
Here is the window showing the screws and o-rings. Leaving the screws in the window keep control of the o-rings.
[quoted image]
Installing the window is the reverse of removing it.
Now you need to adjust the window to play field height.
To do that you need this.
Take a credit card or similar piece of plastic. Cut the card to an angle on both sides. You want the corners of your cut to be sharp and to the point. No rounded corners !
[quoted image]
Run all 8 of the torx screws down. Do not tighten them. At this point in the adjustment you should be able to hook a fingernail on the edge of the window all the way around.
Place the credit card on the play field and point it towards the first screw you are going to tighten down. Start tightening the screw until the card will not catch the window. Once the card can slide onto the window then place the card on the window and slide toward the play field. When you can move the card in both directions and it does not catch you are adjust even. Now go to the screw on the opposite side of the side and repeat. Alternate back and forth on which screws you tighten to keep things even.
Now go back and recheck your first screw. Keep fine tuning until the credit card does not hang on the window or the play field. Now you are even.
The o-rings provided the tension and the spring-back to keep the window level. It may need to be adjust from time to time. At some point in the future the o-rings with get hard and lose their elasticity. Then you will need to replace them.
[quoted image]

So I started mine today... should you loosen those screws slowly going around etc... my bottom one bound up and almost stripped out.. I think I can get it out after I order another set..little bit of WD got it back in and flush...and I dont want to lose the game while I wait for them...

Also is there a better set of these screws...?

#3673 4 years ago
Quoted from GamerRick:

I bought

I bought one definitely looks hard to install Herman. Bought it because my Herman plastic broke. already. How do you get it to fit with the current screws and looks like it won’t fit under the the pop bumper cover.

Got all of my set installed...but...Herman and Grandpa.... looking for pointers.... looks tough.

#3679 4 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

I'm sure better screws exist, but more importantly, "right tool for the right job". Personally, I wouldn't take any of the screws completely out (not necessary to remove window)...this way the rubber washers don't go dropping all over the place. Loosen them all slowly and equally...you'll find the "sweet spot" when the screw releases from pf, then repeat w the others. Slow and steady
Had mine out 3x (clean twice, then a final time to install the titans)...no issues

I didn't take them out on your instructions... started to loosen at like 9 o'clock...worked my way around and then bottom one bound up... using a good torx set I use on my hunting bows....dang screw stipped the head slightly... put them back...little WD let me get that bottom one back and level..

#3700 4 years ago
Quoted from Spacemanratso09:

Probably me
Just went down the street to Ace

Did you strip any of the old ones bad enough to have to work to them out....if so how...? worried about the one I buggered up.....

#3717 4 years ago
Quoted from lschmidlin:

Did the easy ones last night, Lily and Herman slingshots. Going to tackle Grandpa and big Herman today, so thank you for the advice!

I did the same.... 2 left..... let us know how it goes...and any pointers....please....

#3730 4 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

Definitely, don't put the ramp plastics on until Herman plastic installed...won't be able to get a screwdriver in there (checked my rear hinge to spot door while I was in there..nice and snug).
Protectors definitely lessen the available thread available in a few spots...don't cross thread or overtighten anything or you're in trouble. There's no magic w these, patience, pics, and keep track of all the washers/ screws.
I used a small flashlight laid on the magnet to help me see the opto switch holes....

well crap...ramps are on... will remove

#3774 4 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

Where does the ball go on your pin with a Herman time out? Right or left flipper?

Left flipper here

#3791 4 years ago

My LE is my first.... and I love it! Although it continually kicks my butt.. I really wonder if all the haters have actually played it....and I doubt they own one....

#3830 4 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

My ball drops consistently to the right flipper if held, then released by the magnet. This game, in particular, is important to get level left to right on front AND back (pf flexes). It's amazing how many people focus on pitch but ignore level of pf..no one talks about it. This very topic came up during a recent chat with a very well known "machine master".. .

Would like to hear folks leveling techniques....

#3833 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinwalk:

Updated code the other day to .99. This probably already been mentioned, but with updated code, timer in Grandpa's Lab sometimes starts 2-3 seconds early, but more often starts 2-3 seconds later. Sent an email to Stern....

I have not updated to .99....and mine does this as well......

#3868 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinwalk:

Just saw the latest 'Top 100', can't believe Munsters went from 8th to 50.... Doesn't really matter, love my LE, family enjoys it, thats the bottom line....just surprises me.

where is this list...? never mind....found it

#3927 4 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

Meh....the extras come in around $1k if you were to buy separately (if you could even get the backglass, blades, etc.), and you'd have to re-decal the cab. They're all too expensive, so I'd rather at least have the one that appeals to me the best.

Yup!! will keep my LE. I love it.... but it hates me..... lol

#3975 4 years ago
Quoted from Peanuts:

New code :
PRO V1.00 - May 29, 2019
========================
Fixed:
- The HOW-TO attract videos will now not play if turned off from the standard
adjustments.
- Fixed some speech timings.
- Fixed Munster Madness level II timer issues.
New:
- Added Topper lamp effects
- Added Team Credits ESaster egg: 1 2 3. To see it you Hold in Both flippers,
then you enter numbers with the left flipper and enter on with the right.
Finally, when you are done you have to enter one last time with the right
flipper. So 1 2 3 would be B LR LLR LLLR R
- Added Topper clock effect to Raven Multiball Jackpots
Tweaked:
- Changed the Marilyn award to LIGHT MARILYN SUPER JACKPOT and START SUPER
POPS at 2 and then every 2 thereafter.
- Added a guaranteed ball save time to Raven Multiball.
- Pressing the top button to start a game when there are no credits will no
longer make a sound as the button is released.
- Starting a game with zero credits will now only make a sound 3 times before
the game will wait an hour before it will make sounds again.
Moved to SYS 2.27:
- Updated to nodeboard firmware v0.40.0
- Updated instructions for RESTORE SETTINGS.
- Reordered items in UTIL->VOL, moved CABINET SPEAKER TYPE to be after BACKBOX
SPEAKER TYPE.
- Added UTIL->RESET->VOL which will reset all audio settings to their default
values.

#3992 4 years ago
Quoted from RebelGuitars:

A color Prem coming out doesn't affect my LE purchase at all. I still prefer having the LE package and the Prem translite is my least favorite of the bunch.

Ditto here! I bought the LE for the LPF and the backglass.... and it plays awesome... #48

#4001 4 years ago
Quoted from GamerRick:

Well it sure does though if you didn’t want to spend the extra $1,500 for an LE when you don’t really care about the mirror translite, etc.! Don’t tell me saving $1,500 isn’t a big deal to a lot of people. Some people just want the main features you get on the premium. The ONLY reason I bought an LE is I wanted color. Pretty unbelievable that some people can’t see that any way you sliced it Stern treated their Munster customers poorly by doing what they have done. This was not a $50 purchase. This is near ten grand that’s probably the most expensive toy anyone buys for their home. What else costs that much? Nothing inside the house. A car, a boat sure they cost a ton, but these pins are expensive machines and it was not fair to screw people like they did. Seems all that Stern was considering was maximizing sales. But in alienating customers they also lose money. Generally it’s never smart business to treat your customers as only a source of profit.

didnt alienate me.....

#4003 4 years ago
Quoted from GamerRick:

Yeah I get that but it obviously has annoyed a lot of people. Is it really hard to see that that anger is justified?

kinda... you got the game you paid for.... the color prem does not have the same art...no HD glass.... etc....

#4007 4 years ago
Quoted from GamerRick:

The playfield is identical, only the cabinet and translite is different. I get it, some people don’t care. But it is ridiculous to conclude because you don’t care that no one else has a right to. If everyone agreed what Stern did was fine, we wouldn’t be discussing it would we?

No really don't get it... as a car guy...Dodge releases a RT ....then a SRT...then a Hellcat...then a Demon...and then the next year model comes out.. just buy what you like...

#4070 4 years ago
Quoted from GamerRick:

Here ya go[quoted image][quoted image]

I could not get that upper nut to grab with the washer on there.... any tricks? I left the washer off....

#4091 4 years ago
Quoted from GamerRick:

Careful if you leave the washer off the nut will dig into the plastic significantly

Yea I am going to pull the glass tomorrow to install Herman and drac one... and figure it out..

#4112 4 years ago

The new code did not fix the countdown issue in the LP...at least for me... its a crap shoot... one time the timer is set to 18...and does not start counting until ball is launched... next time... starts counting and by time a ball is launched its at 10-12...

#4119 4 years ago

how you get those....??

#4131 4 years ago
Quoted from gac:

They were in the goodie bag with the key fob.

Goodie bag?

#4133 4 years ago
Quoted from kcZ:

I think that the Pro games got a goodie bag... I did not with my Prem.

I did not with my LE.....

#4137 4 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

Are you guys sure? My LE came with a goodie bag. Stapled to the left side of the cabinet. Just to the left of the coin box.

Guess I should have looked in the bag.... my bad... thought it was just paperwork......its in the file cabinet....

#4141 4 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

Might want to check again....mine was in there (LE, first round)...

Yea its there....I didnt check the bag..thought it was all paperwork

#4181 4 years ago
Quoted from Kiwipinhead:

After watching Stern making of the Munsters I noticed the lightning bolt in frot of the machine lights up. Not on mine.. had a look at it today.. found the wires soldered the wrong way round. [quoted image]

What lightning bolt?

#4183 4 years ago

Ok so got the protector on grandpa....that was fun..... one more...Herman.... will tackle today. Any pointers.....

#4189 4 years ago
Quoted from lschmidlin:

Re-assemble the optos before doing anything else when putting it back together. They are easy to miss. I had to disassemble the whole thing again.

optos?

#4196 4 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

Important when you reassemble everything, go into switch mode to insure they are seeing each other before putting ramp plastics back on, finishing install

Thanks!

#4200 4 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

You'll do fine...Just take care and time w points above. It's the hardest on this set, for sure, but doable. Nothing has to break, and it fits well....Oh...Also just be real careful when removing the small screws, that they don't drop down in the cab...Another PITA to find

So far the only one with a real prob was right side bumper. Where the rail mounts. No matter how I tried I could not get the nut to grab.,,stud not long enough. I had an extra protector...so drum sander on a dremel and tool a small amount of material off the protector in that corner. Bingo! Got it

Now Grandpa was just a pain...

#4202 4 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

You'll do fine...Just take care and time w points above. It's the hardest on this set, for sure, but doable. Nothing has to break, and it fits well....Oh...Also just be real careful when removing the small screws, that they don't drop down in the cab...Another PITA to find

Got it! Done. Was not that bad. One thing I did was lift the playfield and got the excess line on the optos... made it easier to mount.

Thanks for all the pointers. Now clean the LP glass....and play!!

#4218 4 years ago
Quoted from JMCFAN:

Got it! Done. Was not that bad. One thing I did was lift the playfield and got the excess line on the optos... made it easier to mount.
Thanks for all the pointers. Now clean the LP glass....and play!!

Used a little template to keep track of what goes where...

protec (resized).JPGprotec (resized).JPG
#4242 4 years ago
Quoted from 1956PINHEAD:

OK gang, I feel like I should be working in the Stern factory making all these rubbers. Hard part is over, now just have to bevel the cut out section and they are ready to ship out next week.
More updates to follow tomorrow or Monday.
[quoted image]

Wow thanks!!! Hope you had a few beers while doing it!

#4272 4 years ago
Quoted from 1956PINHEAD:

Update. All 22 rubber mods have been made. I will post a photo of the finished item with dimensions for others who wish to make one as I am officially retired from the rubber mod business.
I will start responding back to those in my PM box this week so you know its on the way to you. I'll try and post the photo this evening with the dimensions.

Can you give us Paypal etc to reimburse you for your work etc..???

#4274 4 years ago
Quoted from ramegoom:

Decided to do something about that shameless right drain. I installed a 2nd. post and rubber ring from Marco, just north of the factory post to "close the gap" and experimented with the size of the ring. The ball still slips thru, but it has to be a direct hit to do it.
NOW, it drains much less. Problem fixed permanently. Takes some of the frustration out of the game play.
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
[quoted image]

Boy those right side drains piss me off.... not sure I am up to drill a hole though...

#4280 4 years ago
Quoted from ShinyBall:

When I buy a used game I need to look a little closer now
I too get sick of some game plays I have had in which I have my share of drains, and it is aggravating..but I don't want to change the dynamics of the game. It's kinda like pulling up bowling lane guards for the grandkids.

Feel the same way.... just block them altogether.... just me though.

#4297 4 years ago
Quoted from RANBOW:

So excited I can't stand it. Have not even told the loved one yet. My Munsters Pro, first new in box is scheduled to come this weekend. I will be out of town, but am having it delivered to the office and put into the warehouse until I return and can drag it home for unboxing and set up.

My LE was my first NIB...and first pinball ever. Last bonus from work on retirement... I love it. Enjoy

#4299 4 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

You sir, just retired. Got your first pin. You, I, and other gray hairs are the market Stern and others are looking for

I worked on pins and old school arcade games when in tech school in early 80s... ( Centipede track balls... grrr). 30 years as a engineer ...pulled the plug at 60. LOVE IT. Now I am eyeballing a 66 Batman... lol

#4314 4 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

Why don't you just stretch a rubber band across the two posts? Then it won't drain at all.

I seem to get more SDTM drains....especially now that I took an hour and leveled it.....

#4337 4 years ago
Quoted from PunishersLEMC:

Got mine all set up. Love the game and theme. Time for some mods. Have mirror blades and a shaker so far.. Turned ball save on as well. 28,000,000 best score so far, tough game..
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Congrats!! Get a set of protectors as well. The green looks cool too,....

#4341 4 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

Thank you all. I did the update this morning. All went well. Until I played a game.
What happened?
I am usually struggling to make 10-15 million per 3-ball game. A couple of times I made 60-70 mil and one time I made 124 million.
With the 1.0 update I knocked down 65 million points. It was just nuts.
Ball 2 was a bust because as I was taking this pic of Ball 1 the pin auto-launched Ball 2 and drained.
Ball 3 went Munster Madness as soon as the ball hit the play field. It all happened so fast that I'm not sure what happened.
Plus I had my first experience with both the upper and lower play field operating at the same time. This cannot stay. I like the upper play field. And I like the lower play field. But not both at the same time; It seems like a He-man contest of "look what I can do".
The one game is all I have played. I want to see if what I experienced is what I was supposed to experience. I did not turn into a superstar pin player overnight and this upgrade makes me feel like that.
I need to go in and change my settings but I wanted to see if my experience is normal to everybody else before I do anything else.
[quoted image]

Why did Ball 2 auto launch?

#4389 4 years ago
Quoted from lschmidlin:

For those of you that have purchased the DVD series since purchasing the machine... I gotta say I'm loving these old episodes.
I seriously can't pick a favorite and I'm so impressed that they have stood the test of time. So many of those old shows from my childhood are almost intelligence insulting – ha ha – but not the Munsters. It truly is a testament to the writers.
Stayed up till 2:30 last night watching a few episodes. Last night, Herman went out swimming and a Russian submarine thought he was a sea monster and picked him up. By the end of the show, he got them all singing and dancing. Lily couldn't find him and was pissed!
Anyway, my brother made a cool move and bought the series for me when I got my machine. Just wanted to pass it on if there was any interest. It has been posted by others before but as a reminder, here is the series.[quoted image]

Its great! and $25 for 12 discs......steal!

#4402 4 years ago

Was just checking the Stern website.....Munsters T shirts!!

#4411 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinwalk:

dang it!! now I am fixated on figuring out a way to get a BM66 in my house without my wife killing me!!

In the same boat.... but think Ii will be putting a deposit on a new Catwomen edition today...

#4436 4 years ago
Quoted from Thunderbird:

Lol: Whiz bang color all the way! Batman is the best!!
When are you going to jump in? Who-Dey will put you into a trance...Keep up emailing our friends at Stern. Go more code!!

I also just joined the BM66 club as well.....deposit sent on Catwoman edition...!!

#4494 4 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

I have missed on a couple of Munster Madness because I could not light up Grandpa's Machine. EVerything else was ready, but Grandpa's shrunken balls had minds of their own

Mine is Spot.... I have everything but.... and then SDTM....or the dang right side... I think I want to try some slightly larger bumpers on those right side posts.....

#4495 4 years ago

I would like to see these on a LE. They go over the original ones? Destroy them..??

#4498 4 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

They go over the existing one. I don't know if the original ones will get damaged if you were to try to remove them.

Do you think they would damage the originals? Would like to keep game intact while adding mods etc. They look cool as hell!
Or maybe I can order a set of originals and stash away...

#4506 4 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

I don't think Stern will sell you an original set of LE side blades for your LE unless you sign over your first born. You can buy the Black/White units for the Premium as they are listed for sale. LE means some of the replacement parts have to be limited edition, as well, is my thinking.

I wondered about that.....

#4507 4 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

IMO, you would be better off to sell your LE and get a color Premium it for want to add those.

Guess I am leaving it alone...

#4510 4 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

I think the animated, lit ones look great, but preserving the LE features a good idea, imho...those blades look pretty cool anyway..
Notice how the troll mob is sort of leaving this title alone, and moving to the next? There are many buying and enjoying this game...Me being one

Agree!! Not sorry about this being my first NIB ( or any ) pin!!, Do have a BM66 on order....

#4556 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinwalk:

only thing worse is when I have 3,4 or 5 in a row drain on RHS....how do they do that?!!?

Run a rubber band.... lol. I have been tempted... LOL

2 weeks later
#4762 4 years ago

has anyone put a playfield protector on a LE...???

#4771 4 years ago
Quoted from pinnyheadhead:

I have a PF protector on a different game that had one when I bought it and I am not sure I would do that. Game may play different. Not sure if you will get more money on resale down the road for putting a protector in???

Thinking the same thing....

#4775 4 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

I was thinking of putting a protector my LE. I’m no stranger to protectors and I’m OK with the way they play. But,yeah, I prefer without.
I decided I was not going to worry about dimples. Luckily, so far, dimples have been minimal.
I’ll keep it clean and waxed and take my chances.
Edit: Some play field items have to come off to install the protector but it would not be difficult to install.

wondering about access to the lower playfield...

#4780 4 years ago
Quoted from jandrea95:

You assholes should be on commission. The last page of this thread has me ready to pull the trigger on one of these machines. Still on the fence pro vs premium though.

The lower playfield is fun as hell......just saying.... lol

#4820 4 years ago
Quoted from C0untDeM0net:

Has anyone put the plastic protectors on their machine yet? Before I start doing cosmetic things I want to make sure I protect things well. Thinking the plastic protectors and a set of cliffy's as my first upgrades. I've already had an air ball land on one of the slingshot plastics. Anyone have a preference on who is best to buy the protectors from? I've never purchased from any of the sites that carry them

I put protectors on my LE right away. Got from Mezels Mods. Have a set of Cliffys that were delivered yesterday ( he is behind...so expect to wait a bit)

The protectors were fairly easy.... Herman and Drac were the hardest... take pictures of where everything goes. I made a template using the protectors to help show me what screws went where...

protec (resized).JPGprotec (resized).JPG
#4825 4 years ago

Ah cool. Thanks for the link. How are you liking the green?

Green looks awesome!

#4829 4 years ago

I like the green on my LE...

green (resized).JPGgreen (resized).JPG
#4837 4 years ago

Installing Cliffys on my LE.... have these 2 left...and dont know where or how they go.....???

cliff (resized).JPGcliff (resized).JPG
#4839 4 years ago
Quoted from hd60609:

The shorter one looks like the ball drain. It often chips going into the trough. The longer looks like the right side of the shooter lane. You'll have to unscrew the rail on the right side to get it into position. Careful with it not to scratch or gouge the clear coat in the shooter lane. Just take your time.

Got them! Thanks!

#4844 4 years ago
Quoted from JMCFAN:

Installing Cliffys on my LE.... have these 2 left...and dont know where or how they go.....???[quoted image]

Well after looking at the install pics on Batman 66 Cliffys... I realize I put my drain protector on the wrong side..... geez....back in I go...

drain (resized).JPGdrain (resized).JPG
#4869 4 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

Don’t feed the troll cottonm4 .......Still have no idea why non owners post in owners threads.

yup. Never sell my LE... code is fine...game rocks....

#4874 4 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

In club threads it’s my understanding it’s for everyone that likes the game. I don’t own Munsters, but I love playing it.

Thats probably fine... but if you dont like it and are here just to bash....there are other threads for that.....

#4897 4 years ago

Highly recommend a tool set like this if you don't have one. The flexible shaft makes getting at hard to reach places quite simple.
amazon.com link »
I was able to get that screw back in with minor disassembly and when I checked the screw on the other side it too was loose and needed about 2 turns of tightening. Recommend you check those. I don't see any thread lock at all on the screws.

Add to cart!

#4899 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Ok folks, who has got their Munsters toppers on order? Does anyone have any info on them at all? Looks like the Raven may actually come out of a door? I got mine ordered and i cant wait to get it and put it on my game, looks like a beautiful topper!

how did you order?

#4909 4 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

I Googled “Munsters pinball tipper”. That led me to EBay.
It is there for $425.00. !!
That’s a lot of jack.

after spending what I did on the game,,,, will have to pass..... stick with the car from Bradfords,,,,,

1 week later
#4994 4 years ago

Well I just tried to order....and shows sold out.....

#4996 4 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

Ut oh...Surely more coming soon

Hope so.... sent a email to Stern

#4999 4 years ago
Quoted from ronlisa:

There's one on E bay from a authorized dealer for same cost that Stern in charging on their site. This guy had 10 of them and I bought the last one in that listing but he added a single one the next day. I ordered mine Thursday night , it shipped out very next day and will arrive this Wednesday . The shipping is a little higher than Stern but you avoid the sales tax and earn a few EBay bucks which makes it even way more cheaper than the Sterns Shop. He even takes offers if you're willing to risk loosing it to his buy it now price.

The one I found on Ebay is free shipping.....

#5002 4 years ago
Quoted from ronlisa:

Great job! Double bonus!
There were 2 of them listed from different sellers and I noticed they are both gone now. Hope some other Pinsider got the other one.

How much was shipping from Stern?

#5007 4 years ago

$440.00 free shipping.
ebay.com link » Stern The Munsters Pinball Topper

Ordered.... my wife is going to kill me.....

#5023 4 years ago

$440.00 free shipping.
ebay.com link » Stern The Munsters Pinball Topper

Has anyone that ordered from ebay received..? I am being told that they are not shipping for another week or so....

#5027 4 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

Mine shipped...tracking shows Monday delivery.....I'll try to get it installed and shoot some video by Tuesday evening....

Did you order from Stern...or Ebay?

#5065 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

No offense but i wouldn't believe everything that they tell you. Thats just a bunch of BS.to make you feel better about buying one. I am one of Sterns biggest supporters but im telling you right now that there is no way in hell that they are testing these toppers before they leave the factory....assuming that they are built there, they may not even be made there for all i know. Trust me though, the topper that i recieved no way in hell was tested to see if it worked properly or it would have never been able to pass inspection and leave the factory.
That is totally unnacceptable and total bullshit for such an expensive topper. I love Stern but im none too happy about these topper issues that people are having. I understand that shit happens when you are dealing with manufacturing but this isn't shit happens, this is piss poor quality control period!

I am close to canceling my order I did on Ebay... has not shipped and being told 1-2 weeks out...... Is anyone happy with it...?????

#5094 4 years ago

I put in a request to cancel my Ebay order as well.....wait till this all gets cleared up.....

#5100 4 years ago
Quoted from Thunderbird:

Can’t wait to hear your report. You’re going to do what I’d do, namely take it apart and ensure everything is lined up and able to rotate properly to begin with. If the gear is flat and rotates on a solid spindle, think that would be the beginning of it working properly. Ensure coil firing properly on the Raven. You know the drill, some QC that should have been done by whomever made the clock to begin with. Hoping that a third party did this and not Stern. They have upped their QC game so can’t imagine they’d let these leave the factory this way, knowing what the blowback would become. Look of the unit is there and coding will be there, now just mechanical items...testing at assembly point is not hard and a must! Unless (if) 3rd party company did not have a machine to test on...

Dumb ? If you take it apart and mess with it.... did you just void any warranty..??? you would on most stuff.....

#5104 4 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

No way...I'm not going to mod it, just understand and reassemble it. Have done this w numerous nib machines. They actually appreciate ( and sometimes listen) to the feedback.
As previously stated, they want to make $$$ on these things, and certainly won't if it's just " broke, send me another". We have all been beta testers on many games...Willingly or not.
I just like to tinker...as much as playing sometimes

understood. good luck! Thats cool...most would say you opened and messed with it you own it. I am waiting till it all gets figured out..... such a bummer

#5118 4 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

If it does not work no one is going to die.
But shipping a product that works out of the box is not going overboard.

I can see one...or 2....or ... but all have issues ( that we know of...) is insane...

#5128 4 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

Agreed. Chas will be sending a call tag for this one, and I'll get a new one (he felt as I did that the issues could be remedied fairly easily.
Wish they would have installed a few of these for QC first, but oh well.....off to play pinball now.....

I will be buying....as soon as the issues are worked out... looks awesome!

#5149 4 years ago

Still available to order from Stern site.....you would think they would shut that down ASAP....

#5162 4 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

Ha...I called it "Rev2" to him, as it had better be tested and installed on an actual machine before it gets in the box. He said "warranty replacement". I like my terminology better in this case, as the first one had 2 pages worth of problems.
To answer your question...yes...working correctly would be nice....

So would ordering now be "safe"...???

#5168 4 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

Speaking of lower wire forms, anyone get rejects from the lower mystery shot? I do fairly often and it sucks because it’s a pretty hard shot - and usually valuable.

I think I know what you are talking about...and no... once I make it in there.... it registered.

#5182 4 years ago
Quoted from 2manypins:

Bought a topper from Game Room guys about 3 weeks ago. I received an email today stating that Stern knows about the problems and should ship around the first week of August.

I had ordered as well from them... very nice folks. Cancelled my order until this all plays out....

#5190 4 years ago

Pinball Life has this item in stock.[quoted image]

so is this something Stern should provide at no charge...???

1 week later
#5246 4 years ago

LE ( or Premium ) owners with lower playfield.... any installed a Playfield protector? Inputs...?

1 week later
#5396 4 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

You’re never going to see that posted publicly and I’m not going to share my sources because they would never talk to me again.
My feelings aren’t going to be hurt if you don’t believe that Munsters sales are flat since the initial rush and Dwight’s code comment. Funny that you choose to jump on that and not other comments (also not official) implying that Stern has heard us and a big update is coming. I would expect to see something like that in the SOTU newsletter.
And - what difference does it make? It doesn’t change how many units have been/will be sold (and no, I don’t know total numbers).
I’ve said many times buy a game because you like how it is at time of purchase not what you hope it becomes. People shouldn’t have a problem with that nor be worried about sales levels. As long as everyone who wants a game can (reasonably) get one, who cares how many are sold? No one should base their decision to buy solely based on the opinions of others. I’ve done absolutely nothing to discourage anyone from buying Munsters (or any other game) nor would I. But I don’t have blinders on either.
As for buying new or used, I tend to buy NIB when possible to support my local distributor and have never played the sales tax games. But with the current secondary market for Munsters what it is, that’s where I suggest those interested in buying a game look.

my god... how much time are you going to waste griping about a game you don't own... sad

#5401 4 years ago
Quoted from wtatumjr:

Grab a beer then push the "ignore user" button on the avatar. Makes this place a whole lot nicer!

just a sad loser..... move on.... plenty of other web sites to pursue;....lol

#5412 4 years ago
Quoted from Hillel:

Thank you Coindropper, how generous of you. I have been looking for cards with art found on the Pro and Premium, since I have an LE.
These will look much better than the yellow cards it came with. Live Long and Prosper, Hillel

How do you folks size and get these printed.???

#5431 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Absolute steal right here. You would have to be an idiot not to buy this game if you like The Munsters. Best deal I've ever seen on a game probably.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-munsters-limited-edition-14

wow. Wont last long

1 week later
#5542 4 years ago
Quoted from ShinyBall:

Never a once either

Ditto

#5560 4 years ago
Quoted from Ven:

[quoted image][quoted image]

I cant tell what I am supposed to be looking at..??

#5562 4 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

There are these little bubble of separation next to the holes the ball guides are located in. They look white and cloudy.

These?

I will check mine when I get home on Wed.....

Sep (resized).JPGSep (resized).JPG
#5590 4 years ago
Quoted from BowlingJim:

Love them both[quoted image]

Thats my line up...Munsters LE and Batman 66(Catwoman). both awesome... would not kid rid of either...

1 week later
#5627 4 years ago

Well I truly suck.... but getting better... and FINALLY hit Munster Madness last night. What a blast!!!

1 week later
#5759 4 years ago

So glad I cancelled my initial order.... will wait till this ALL gets hashed out...looks great...if and when it works...

#5846 4 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

My LE does not have the cut off switch installed.

Neither does my LE....but my Batman 66 does...

#5849 4 years ago
Quoted from GamerRick:

Can’t wait to have a topper that works properly.

Me too.... not sure its safe to order yet........

#5865 4 years ago
Quoted from Thunderbird:

This is the key for all the code doubters to let sink in. Stern has never nor will ever abandon an evergreen property like the Munsters, which they will be selling for the next 3+ years, to an abandoned state. Plenty of Stern history confirms otherwise. Regardless what Dwight says publicly. He makes those kind of statements to keep people off his back. He’s carried GB and GOT on his back, because code update announcements were prematurely made way before they had the time to devote to both machines.

Still updating Batman 66...new update coming....

#5867 4 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

Fixing them, and definitely want these out. The problems w the second run were very minor in comparison to the first. The thing has a lot going on...They rushed them out. If I had (4x) Stern engineers in an ongoing thread to receive input regarding the issues, they definitely are not abandoning it.
You will want one...

So order now.....or wait a bit...??

#5885 4 years ago
Quoted from ozno:

Those of you with little imagination don’t seem to understand what a whopping screw up Munsters is. It’s not about lack of deep or complicated code. It’s about boring modes and game-play, lack of assets and complete lack of ideas in the code. And lack of humor and fun. I own an LE and refuse to play it until they fix this. It reminds me of Stern’s Indiana Jones. All my emails were cordial and received no answers. I’ve only purchased 15 new Sterns over the years. F.. me right?

Refuse to play....a $8k purchase.... LOL!!!

#5887 4 years ago
Quoted from GamerRick:

I just want to make sure I understand you correctly - you’re stating that those of us who enjoy this machine have no imagination? So only stupid people can enjoy this machine? Thank you so much for your contribution to our discussion. I didn’t realize I was stupid but thank you for letting me know. I’ll make the necessary adjustments in my life.

Looks like he gone...for a while...

This post was moderated 8 hours ago: General forum rule violation A temporary (14 days) thread eject was issued.

#5889 4 years ago
Quoted from GamerRick:

Sorry bro meant to link to his post. I think you knew that though. Why do people do that?

Yea I figured...

#5929 4 years ago
Quoted from dashv:

Heads up, I’d expected the ramp boxer to be completely clear. It’s a bit frosted.

Its clear....I have one

#5971 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

I dont think so either and when they do come out with a killer update we can make a new thread called Munster....Best code ever??

EXACTLY!!

#6035 4 years ago
Quoted from GamerRick:

Back on topic for this thread, they shipped my replacement topper yesterday and I can see the code has changed how it performs even my broken one. So I am assuming it was a combination of code and mechanical issues making them not work properly. Sounds like the guys who have new code and a new topper say it’s finally working. That’s great.

Maybe I should order one now.......

#6039 4 years ago

Tried....shows sold out....

#6064 4 years ago
Quoted from Peanuts:

Game code 1.02 is out :
LE/PREMIUM V1.02 - September 30, 2019
=====================================
Fixed:
- Topper test in the diagnostics was not showing up as it should.
- The plus (+) button will move the hand to the next hour first going
around a couple times and then stop.
- The ENTER button will make the raven come out for a couple seconds and
say the current hour.

I didn't get the notification email from Stern.....

#6068 4 years ago
Quoted from CTHOMAS1998:

So, I see lots of people getting their toppers back. Are there still a lot of folks like myself, who haven't heard anything yet? Really would like mine back. It's been about 2 1/2 months....

I emailed Stern because I want to order but show sold out. Reply was they are 3 weeks out from replacing the "backorders..." then they will be available to order...

#6100 4 years ago
Quoted from dashv:

Finally updated to 1.0.2 tonight. Played one game and it was my best yet. Lights did seem way more crazy than I remembered (I’ve so far played this table less than 20 times).
Thought it was just me.

No post my upgrade I had my best game ever....by far.... something in the update besides topper stuff....I dont have a topper.....yet....

2 weeks later
#6270 4 years ago

My first issue.... the right side "slingshot bumper" is not working... at least I think thats what it is called... bumper above the flipper...? Left side is fine. looked for broken wire etc. took glass off and tested with ball... no response.... newbe so ... help...???

#6273 4 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

OK, newbe, this is where you tell us about your mechanical knowledge, your electrical knowledge, and what kind of tools you have in your toolbox.
It will help if you write using "normal" sentences. Lose the "..." stuff.

OK I will take that input I restore cars as a hobby. EE by electrical knowledge. but have not played with these things. Thought maybe there was a way to test etc.
And I think I would have any tool needed.....but with a brand new $9k game.... ??

#6279 4 years ago

Thanks!! Switch test showed no switch on right side... lift playfield.. one broken solder joint on black wire on one switch. Getting the soldering iron out...

#6288 4 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

A broken wire is usually pretty easy to locate. EZ fix. I'd say you got lucky.
And I learned some things as I was traveling through the manual.

solder job done.... works like a champ!!! Thanks!!!

#6290 4 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

Thanks for posting the problem and the solution.
Glad I was able to help out.

Agree thats what is great about these forums !!!!

#6302 4 years ago
Quoted from FtrMech:

Well, I just took the plunge and purchased the Stern Topper...I still have concerns as to its reliability but this machine just seemed incomplete without it...I enjoy this title and don't see it leaving my collection for quite some time.

Did you order from Stern? Last I checked was still backordered...

#6304 4 years ago
Quoted from FtrMech:

Stern was sold out...had to resort to EBay...same price but added rax and shipping.

I contacted Stern a week or so ago... they will be back in stock as soon as all the replacement orders are filled.... least that what they told me...

#6310 4 years ago

Then I would cancel and order from Stern or known reputable dealer directly so you have a been more protection in returning if need be. Not sure if you ever tried to return something on eBay but it can be a pain and a 45 day wait to be credited.

I am going to wait to order from Stern.... will all the issues.....not worth it

#6312 4 years ago
Quoted from FtrMech:

Shouldn't be an issue if they are Stern distributors.

agree....just don't want to deal with return issues etc..

#6323 4 years ago
Quoted from GamerRick:

I reported the jerk and asked for a permanent thread ban. Enough is enough. Everyone doesn’t have to like it but it’s an owner’s club thread man have some decency.

Looks like he got 2 weeks......

#6365 4 years ago
Quoted from sulli10:

That would be excellent. Ordered a topper today.

Still showing sold out at Stern.....

#6367 4 years ago
Quoted from RobertWinter:

They are available. I just received mine last Friday from a distributor on Ebay.
ebay.com link » Munsters Topper Stern Pinball Machine Arcade

I think I will wait for Stern.... saying 2 weeks....

#6442 4 years ago
Quoted from GamesbyAPK:

Just send an email to chaz at Stern and he will send you one out.

email address..???

#6453 4 years ago
Quoted from bsbdmd83:

Just installed the new version of the topper. Gorgeous, simple install. Began play and as soon as a great ball is going, the raven starts popping out multiple times and the game tilts. Repeated this on the next 3 balls. Ruins a great game. Alas I had hopes. Sent a support message into Stern. We will see. I have not made any adjustments on the tilts mechs at all. Not even sure if there is one in the backbox and the vibrations of the door which is powerful is doing it.

Dang....so wanted this topper....

1 week later
#6670 4 years ago
Quoted from Jackalwere:

LE's are selling for $7k, brand new they were as much as $9500 when factoring in sales tax. That's a $2500 drop or 26%. Pro's have been selling for $4400 or less (some aren't even selling at $4200), which is a 33% decline from purchase price. It's not climbing on with bad news, it's showing what effect the bad news has had on the value, which sucks. The only way to change that narrative is to remove the source of the badmouthing, i.e. an amazing code update.

Pro for $4400 or less.... show me... don't think so
o

#6692 4 years ago

FYI...I heard from Stern today that the topper is going back into production the end of the month...

#6728 4 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

Man, that is a lot going on for a game that "needs new code".

LOL!!

#6782 4 years ago
Quoted from CTHOMAS1998:

Good Afternoon. Is there a way to add a little directional adjustment to the VUK coming out of the Grandpa Scoop? 95% of the time it kicks the ball out of the scoop, it wants to head SDTM between the flippers. I'm not one who likes to nudge, and it's getting annoying. I put the Grandpa Scoop Rubber in there several month's back, but it was doing the same before that. I'm thinking there may be a way of loosening the mounting screws and cocking it to the side just a hair then re-tightening, so it doesn't slam a fastball right between the flippers. Any thoughts

Odd....mine does not do that... heads for the left flipper..

#6815 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinhead1982:

So what’s going on with the Toppers?
Have the new batch shipped?
I ordered from cointaker on 13th Nov, and got an email saying it was delayed- should be early next week.. it’s now 29th and not heard from Melissa/Cassie despite emails asking.

The email I got from Stern a week ago or so said new batch was going into production at the end of the month.... That was from Mark on the 15th

#6817 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinhead1982:

So what’s going on with the Toppers?
Have the new batch shipped?
I ordered from cointaker on 13th Nov, and got an email saying it was delayed- should be early next week.. it’s now 29th and not heard from Melissa/Cassie despite emails asking.

Maybe too busy with new Star Wars topper.....you see the price on it?!?!?!?

#6819 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Is that not the dumbest thing you have ever seen or what? I thought i got bent over on the Munsters topper at 425.00 but this here takes getting bent over to a whole new level! If they sell over three of those i am going to be amazed.

Says limited to 500..... dream on!!!

#6824 4 years ago
Quoted from JayLar:

Can't find it on their homepage, what's the price?

$750.00

#6858 4 years ago
Quoted from dashv:

Finally made time to install most of my Munsters Premium mods.
Grandpa sewer exit upgrade
Spot ramp entry and exit lighting
Kitty
Googly eye
Lamp/Street Sign
Shooter Plate
They are all pretty good.
The shooter plate is my favorite of the mods.
The quality is outstanding. Made of real metal and looks like it was always supposed to be there.[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Can you add where you got them..? Like the Lamp/Street sign and shooter plate for sure!!

#6863 4 years ago
Quoted from cpr9999:

FYI add it to Mezel mod order to save shipping. They sell it for them.

I know them well and live really close....will just stop by!

#6865 4 years ago
Quoted from alleycat-pinball:

I was looking to order a topper but Stern shows sold out and looks like ebay guy is back ordered. Anyone know where they
might be in stock at ?
I picked up a b/w premium this weekend and I think its a great game.
thanks, rob

Last email I got from Stern said the next "wave" would go into production end of Nov..... so if true should be soon......

#6867 4 years ago
Quoted from Jon9508:

Got mine from zack. Flipnout. He said he had a couple.

I am going to wait for the next round....other than repaired old ones......

#6871 4 years ago
Quoted from noob-a-tron:

Why i cancelled mine. And i do not miss or regret it.

Agree! Could have been so cool..... what a disaster!!

#6873 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

It's a great great topper if it works correctly. I'm lucky that I got a good one the 2nd time around. How long it will last who knows.....

I am just afraid to dump over $400.... Stars wars.... no freakin way...lol

#6882 4 years ago
Quoted from DustinP:

I bought my 1st pin a pre owned Munsters pro here a couple weeks ago. I loved the show growing up (I’m 41) watching the reruns. The game is very fun for me and my wife and we already want to add another title and start a small collection. I have ordered a Stern topper (still not here yet) and am super excited to have it installed. Broke #19 plastic that comes down from Herman during gameplay but see nowhere to buy individual replacements. Looking to get a set of plastic Protectors to keep the other ones from being destroyed!
Since I did not buy this NIB from a distributor I’m not sure if there is any sort of mailing list to be added to for updates, service bulletins,warranty etc.
Is there anything you guys suggest I do being totally green to owning this?
Thanks

Register your game with Stern...you will get notifications etc

https://sternpinball.com/support/warranty/

2 weeks later
#6965 4 years ago
Quoted from Jkush18:

Thanks for the feedback. sounds like the topper is the way to go on this title as far as best mod goes...

Still waiting for them to go back on sale on the Stern site....

#6990 4 years ago
Quoted from sulli10:

On the lower play field, when I make the right ramp shot, most of the time the opt switch does not register. I believe it has to do with the speed the ball is traveling. When slow and in test works fine. When going fast does not seem to register. Any one else have this problem? Fix?

There was a mod to fix that...cover for the ramp... right??

#6994 4 years ago
Quoted from locksmith:

Mine does the same thing.Do you think the ball is flying to high on the ramp. Will try what you guys said ,but I want it to be reversible.

This fixed mine...

https://www.pinballlife.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=PBL-300-0093-00

#7006 4 years ago
Quoted from wcbu64:

Thanks! sulli10 posted photos too . . . I think I’ll pull the trigger on ordering the topper.

Order where?

#7029 4 years ago
Quoted from SBrothers:

“Welcome to the party Pal!”...aka John McClane
Love my munsters Premium to death!
Wish I had waited until one popped up near me for only $6100 as I paid a full grand more than that for a NIB that I got to pick up from the Stern factory. That said...the game is worth Every bit of what I paid for it! When friends are over, it never sits idle.
If anyone on the fence about getting one is reading this and can find one a premium for $6000 +/- they should snap it up!
Welcome aboard Sulli!

I paid full price for my NIB LE when they first came out.... would do it again in a heartbeat!

#7037 4 years ago
Quoted from Sebastian88:

Read my most recent Munsters post. I was so mad at myself. Although it wasn’t my fault. One screw wouldn’t loosen. Snapped. Oh well. I think I asked your advice about a ghost busters that was resetting with the new code update. Stern sent me a new power supply I sent the old one back free of charge indeed it was the power supply

The first time I remove mine I had one that was so tight I knew it was going to snap... couple of drops of WD40 and let it sit a bit... came right out....

#7070 4 years ago

Boy...this sounds like I hate Munsters thread... that thread is on Pinside.... use it...

#7077 4 years ago
Quoted from locksmith:

That’s one way to do it.I just put some Mylar on top of the curve and it worked %100.I’ll put the plastic one on shortly.The ball was over the opto beam in my case.Either way it makes the lower Playfield a real nice feature now and very playable with strategy.

This is "the" fix I think...

https://www.pinballlife.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=PBL-300-0093-00&Category_Code=featured-products

#7100 4 years ago

whats this difference between "total games" and Lifetime...???

1 week later
#7217 4 years ago

Pin Stadium lights in a LE...?? any before / after pics...?

3 weeks later
#7350 4 years ago
Quoted from JimB:

Anyone know if stern is done making any more toppers f/s on their site or if they are still in fix mode?

Last email I got from Stern said they would be available again "soon"..... that was 2 months ago...

#7360 4 years ago
Quoted from ThatOneDude:

We just found a nice polish that cleaned up the window over Grampa's lab. Looks new, and I'm still ramping up on the scores. I look forward to the day I pull it off of route and stick it in my house.

What did you use? You remove the window?

3 weeks later
#7554 3 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

The Munsters topper is definitely very cool and I guess worthy of its price.....are any toppers actually worth their asking price??
As far as reliability goes the first and second runs had lots of issues but I think that has finally been sorted out. I dont think that there are any for sale right now though are there? It's a great topper though.

still shows sold out at Sterns site..... was told another run was coming... but not sure...

#7589 3 years ago

I love my LE.... I did put Pin Stadium Fuzions on... great difference...

My one game tonight... had all but Raven on Ball one....and then sucked.... grrr.. had a blast!!

#7624 3 years ago
Quoted from davej:

Hi, went to the Stern site to order a topper, free shipping!, when I went to check out it says "sold out". are they done making them or is this related to the current closure from Covid? thanks.

Been sold out for months.... was told new batch coming...but that was months ago...

#7644 3 years ago

My LE is slightly bent.low plays... < 400. Anyone hear back..?

mun (resized).JPGmun (resized).JPG
#7645 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinhead1982:

Whoop Whoop!! - It’s been shipped!!
[quoted image]

Boy I hope you get it and its a good one.. after all the issues I think I am going to pass... $500 is lot of $$

#7661 3 years ago
Quoted from Halfwasted:

I ordered a topper. Hell yeah it is expensive but it well integrated into game. Hope mine has no issues!

I just got a email back from Stern on topper availability. They are currently on shutdown but they should go back into production sometime next month....

1 week later
#7783 3 years ago

I didnt get email announcing new code.... I did get one for Elvira....but dont have the game... lol

#7901 3 years ago
Quoted from Thunderbird:

I’ve got Batman 66 sitting right next to Munsters and to me they are a pair. Contemporary shows of the same era. Both well written comedy and skillful actors timing to pull it all off.
Batman’s code excels in every way. Give Munsters similar software treatment and it may overtake Batman, because of everything else going for Munsters, although Batman is a top tier game. When Munsters gets the deserved show material treatment, they’ll be tied imo.

I also have both side by side. Like them both. BM66 seems to get more play......

#7917 3 years ago
Quoted from djWHEAT:

Which version do you have? I have a Munsters B&W Premium, and the LPF window has phillips screws on mine, seemed pretty easy to level and ensure it was set. Now I'm curious as to why that's different!

My LE has Torx screws...

1 week later
#7987 3 years ago
Quoted from DustinP:

FYI for the guys that have been holding out for a topper. Classic game rooms on eBay finally has them back in stock and I found them to be the cheapest. $425 + 13.99 shipping. I got one and must say it’s a pretty sweet addition.

Still shows out of stock at Stern.....?

#7999 3 years ago
Quoted from Jon9508:

Let me guess. Its hemisphere pinball. Bought a jp shooter rod. Said the same thing. I had to wait 2 months for it.

I will wait for the new run from Stern...

#8006 3 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

I was under the impression that these were the 2nd generation toppers. It sounds more like these are left over from the 1st run. I hope I don't get a dud like some of the guys got.

THAT is why I wait and order from Stern...

#8009 3 years ago
Quoted from finplanner69:

I was wondering that as well but ordered one anyway... We shall see if they reply.
Cointaker got a shipment not long ago that went to fill back orders so maybe this is a similar situation.

I know Stern is "closed"...has anyone reached out to inquire about toppers? Last time I did was told they would start up with next batch in March....if that's still the case...guessing these are the older "repaired" ones since not available on thier site.....???

#8033 3 years ago
Quoted from Halfwasted:

I ordered a topper from Cointaker a few weeks ago and have not gotten a notification.
I emailed them if or when they will have the topper in stock and I didn't get a reply. That was about a week and a half ago.
My CC was charged immediately.

Well this is the email I got back from Stern...

Keith,

Unfortunately Stern is still on mandatory Shutdown and production is at a halt. Please check back with us last week in May for an update.

Thank you,
Pablo Padilla
Stern Pinball Tech Support
800 542-5377

#8038 3 years ago

New code for IronMan....1.86 with polish and game enhancements... I cant see us not getting a good update........ hope...

#8040 3 years ago
Quoted from Thunderbird:

Our Munsters machines have not been forgotten by Stern, as they still have 3 more years to sell more. John emailed me week before last to say:
“Hello
He goes back at some point and finishes and especially callouts. Many missing no Eddie and not enough Herman or Grandpa.
Hope you are well
John”
Blast to play now, but with new code update coming, it will be a top ten imo.
Few pinball machines shoot as well as what John designed for Munsters. He is a top designer and Munsters is his baby and he has not forgotten it.
After Dwight gets done with TMNT, rumor is, he’ll go back to Munsters to make it like it should be with additional show material.
I buy John’s Stern machines with confidence, that they always give us big value for our hard earned money spent.
Munsters has been given very unfair treatment here on Pinside, that’s for sure. Just be patient a little while longer. Dwight is a good coder and will come through for us.

I love mine now....its not going anywhere.

#8071 3 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

I disagree. I'm not the greatest player, but I am getting better. Before Munsters, at my favorite arcade, I got to play Iron Maiden---for about 30 seconds. Dialed In was not much better. Ghostbusters and Metallica and SC-DC were 30 second pins for me, too. I get a pin that does that to me and is a long time before I am going to feed it again.
But Munsters, I was in love at first ball. It gave me some flipper friendly shots and is was/is fast. Those are my two requirements. I did not have to have a rulebook as big as the Gutenberg Bible to learn how to play it.
A year and a half later, my skills are improving. I am learning AC-DC. Had a great game on an Aerosmith. I have learned to like Ghostbusters.
I think for the average, casual player, Stern knocked it out out of the park.
I am really sorry for all the wizards out there who do not feel challenged by Munsters and desire more code. But Stern did give you Jurassic Park and that is a cool, tough playing, pin.[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Whats tape for...?

#8106 3 years ago
Quoted from dashv:

Lily should be lit.
Also, the raven often goes batshit crazy when you get a Raven multiball or grandpa multiball. Coming out for each second of the countdown.

This is very concerning....either

1- Stern did not drastically improve QC
2- Old run topper.....

#8108 3 years ago

The thing is I have asking Stern when the next run would be ready....for a while now... like mid last year...and the last i was told was check back end of May...

Good luck hope its all good..

#8172 3 years ago
Quoted from cpr9999:

Wow - Stern continues to fail miserably on this topper - dang that is shit quality if you have to go this far for new item.
You would think with the first round being a major disaster they would have improved quality.
Is no one even looking at these before they go out the door?
Stern where are you? Are you there? Are you listening to this?
Just have to say - WOW!

I am still not convinced this is 2nd round... all cooresondence with Stern says end of May...

#8176 3 years ago

In my email to Chas I mentioned that Classic Game Rooms said this was second run so we will see. I tend to think it is 2nd Gen because everyone was out of stock and then Stern sent some out to over the last couple of weeks to fill backorder with Cointaker etc. I can't imagine they were sending out first runs that they had been sitting on forever. Who knows. It is definitely hit and miss, and I'm bummed mine has problems. It light up and all, but can't test it fully with this overcurrent error popping up right off the bat.
In the meantime the game is kicking my butt today!

Thats my concern....how did Stern send them out....when they are under lockdown....and have been.. I hope your right...

#8181 3 years ago

They are not completely on lock down. Chas said they are still working just not as much. Got a package directly from them a few days ago with update parts.

Just going by what I was told....

Keith,

Unfortunately Stern is still on mandatory Shutdown and production is at a halt. Please check back with us last week in May for an update.

Thank you,
Pablo Padilla
Stern Pinball Tech Support
800 542-5377

#8308 3 years ago

Man I want a topper.... but I am scared.... lol. When they go on sale again at the Stern site....I will order from them...one stop shop

1 week later
#8395 3 years ago
Quoted from noob-a-tron:

I am a previous owner am i allowed to post here?

NO...go away

2 weeks later
#8520 3 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

Just what I was afraid of. Now I have to take the topper off the pin and tear it apart, again.
It is becoming quite obvious that none of these parts/ assemblies were passed by inspection before they went out the door.
Hubris.

as much as I want one....and have been waiting on Stern to put them back on sale....I think I am done...too bad....such a awesome topper...with crap quality. I refuse to pay close to $500 and have to repair/mod it to make it work......

#8543 3 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

Stern is starting to look like a soap opera, "Tune in tomorrow".
I'm still thinking that Stern is following Apple Computer's marketing model, " You can buy a white MacBook for $$$. But for $100.00 dollars more you can buy a black MacBook and we will give you a little larger hard drive."

The Munsters topper is also gone from the website....but i was told production on run would begin end of May...

#8550 3 years ago
Quoted from Halfwasted:

Stern filled back orders for the Munsters topper through retailers. I believe the May run filled these orders. I got one.

Told me it would be back on the website... I will send a followup email...

2 weeks later
#8677 3 years ago
Quoted from DustinP:

Munsters is my first game and I have enjoyed it. I do wish it was a little deeper now that I have owned it for awhile. Sounds like code may be coming. The theme is so awesome I can hold out. I’m actively looking for another game NOT to replace Munsters but to set beside Munsters.

Munsters LE was my 1st too.....put a Batman 66 next to it...happy. both have nearly the same amount of plays...

4 weeks later
#8786 3 years ago
Quoted from Jon9508:

Time to change balls. Maybe the have been magnetized.

This fixed it for me

#8796 3 years ago

so TMNT just went to 1.10.....Munsters at 1.03.... come on....give us some love..... lol

1 week later
#8834 3 years ago
Quoted from Kilowog:

Finally got my hands on a Munsters LE and love it. Have started modding it. I have the Grandpa mod, lit up Spot, put in some LED's to light up the very back of the playfield. Has anyone here put enough mods that use power on their machine that they needed one of the external power supplies that I see advertised on here from time to time? Is it worth it to get something like this or am I unlikely to ever put enough of an extra draw on the PSU to worry about it. Just wanted to see what the rest of you had run into in your modding journey.
Thanks!

Lit up Spot??

#8837 3 years ago
Quoted from Kilowog:

Red LED's under the ramp.
https://lermods.com/shop/ols/products/the-munsters-pinball-spot-lighted-ramp-flasher
Really like it and it gets your attention when he pops up.

Ordered. cheap...

#8858 3 years ago
Quoted from djh00000:

The Munsters is a favorite in the family and anyone who visits. Probably gets 3 times t hgt e play of any other game.

I have Munsters LE and Batman 66...love them both....get equal play here

1 week later
#8881 3 years ago
Quoted from sulli10:

For what it is worth, Doug is a very great guy to work with. He will answer all the dumb questions.
I need to get the speaker lights for my Munsters. It looks great.

What do they look like on a LE?

#8896 3 years ago
Quoted from Kiwipinhead:

Oh crap, that does not sound good

Not surprising though....with all the issues they have had with them...

2 weeks later
#8949 3 years ago
Quoted from gorditas:

I wanted to give a shout out to Kim over at Ler Mods. I had ordered the Spot Flasher a month ago, and the USPS misplaced it at a sorting facility not far from my house. She sent me a replacement at no charge.
https://lermods.com/shop/ols/products/the-munsters-pinball-spot-lighted-ramp-flasher
I did a little trial and error with placement, and liked the look of a glowing dungeon more than an overhead light. I used some of my own HD double sided mounting tape and secured it on the edge of the playfield where the Spot opening is.
Oh, and the original package showed up the next day. I mailed it back. [quoted image][quoted image]

That looks cool. I may move mine...

1 week later
#8987 3 years ago
Quoted from gorditas:

I'm really happy with the art blades/stadium lighting combo on mine.

Pin Stadiums?? Love mine...

#8994 3 years ago
Quoted from pudluther:

So the Pinstadium lights...did y’all get the base model? Or the Neo/Neo Fusion?
Pretty big price difference.

I bought the Fusions and the Baby pin stadiums for my LE. I like them alot!

2 weeks later
#9072 3 years ago
Quoted from Puffdanny:

I would of ordered one when they first came out but I was bed ridden with 2 herniated discs and scoliosis and didn't want to deal with any topper issues so I figured I'd wait for the problems to get worked out.Since it doesn't look promising for another run I figured this may be the last chance and now I'm able to deal with any issues or repairs if needed.

I had one ordered from day one... after all the issues...I passed... I know they are awesome now... but....after that fiasco.... and $500 ..... I am ok...

2 weeks later
#9103 3 years ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

Hey, just checking in. Does this game still suck with crappy rule set? Are they ever going to fix the horrible code? I’m anxiously awaiting my Avengers premium where I know Elwin will not abandon the code.

Why are you here troll......?

#9155 3 years ago
Quoted from ReadyPO:

Great American pinball says they still have one - probably because they are listing it for $650. That is the same price as the JP topper they have listed.
https://www.greatamericanpinball.com/product-page/munsters-topper

Wow.....thats $225 too high.....

#9171 3 years ago

Guess its me...I am too busy playing the game to look at what the topper is doing..... lol

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 19.95
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 20.00
Electronics
Gameroom Mods
Electronics
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Space Coast Pinball
Sound/Speakers
Machine - For Sale
Ontario, CA
$ 6.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 79.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
Armor and blades
$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball
Protection
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
7,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Westminster, CA
$ 32.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions
Decals
$ 39.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound
Sound/Speakers
5,499 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Jackson, MICHIGAN
$ 39.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep
Other
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods
Toppers
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
12,063 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Temple, TX
Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal
Toppers
$ 31.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations
Other
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions
Decals
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
$ 19.95
Electronics
Lermods
Electronics
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore
Protection
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
341 posts in this topic match your search for posts by jmcfan. You are on page 1 of 2.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jmcfan.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/1313-mockingbird-lane-munsters-club?tu=jmcfan and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.