Topic Stats

• 6,220 posts
  • 356 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 22 hours ago by JimB
  • Topic is favorited by 130 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,166 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

1570992046205755816283835372478 (resized).jpg
M - Topper - LED Cover (resized).JPG
IMG_2140 (resized).JPG
IMG_2141 (resized).JPG
IMG_2143 (resized).JPG
IMG_5317 (resized).jpg
IMG_5389 (resized).jpg
IMG_5384 (resized).jpg
IMG_2114 (resized).JPG
IMG_2115 (resized).JPG
ec532bf14e0b01fd6953bcc3a86b681f24635280 (resized).jpg
IMG_2116 (resized).JPG
675db92f88d2ee5cc8dfc10160a58a353d7b0cc3 (resized).jpg
98421 (resized).jpeg
c12e6350de6d34a3a45b3159eea146834f8d5e34 (resized).jpg
2019-10-03_22-15-03 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tuna_delight.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#13 9 months ago

In on an LE as I love the color version as well as Grandpa's lab! Been a fan of this potential pinball theme for years and it appears that Stern has really come through on delivering it - the game is beautiful and the rules/gameplay look to be very fun.

Can't wait to play it!

#24 9 months ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

The lower playfield is nice but its still a gimmick and not needed at all .

No lab for Grandpa?! "Gimmick" or not, I think it looks cool and definitely adds to the overall gameplay based on the lengthy streams so far. I'm an admitted sucker for fuller featured games though.

#85 8 months ago
Quoted from jawjaw:

I don't know why Stern keeps putting bright trim on the backbox. Purple would be no better. Needs to be black.

I'm sure they're looking to match the green color in the "Munsters" text on the cabinet and translite. Not out of line (IMHO), given the bright colors used throughout its artwork. I'd probably prefer purple t-molding if I had a Pro though.

#217 8 months ago
Quoted from MattElder:

Just got word a bit ago that my Pro should ship out tomorrow or Monday. Can’t wait!

Head 'em up! Move 'em out!

Cowboy Herman (resized).jpg

1 week later
#391 8 months ago
Quoted from circuscinema:

I’m in the Musters Club now. Just got my Munsters Pro.
We are setting the Game up now.
I have read that the angel Stern will have us 6.5 angel.
What angel of the game are you all preferred.
It’s not my first NIB pinball game, but I was wounding about what you all do when you get a NIB Pinball game home...
Best Regards Ylva
[quoted image]

Congratulations! What's the second game - another Munsters?! (I can't read the box)

I typically set up my Stern games at a 6.5 degree angle (or so) and then adjust the slope up or down depending on how it plays. All part of the inevitable fine tuning/fixing process of dialing in a NIB game.

#393 8 months ago

What's with all the two game deliveries?! Is Stern running a buy 1: get 1 free promotion that I'm not aware of?

#424 8 months ago
Quoted from Bublehead:

As a player who takes his tilts to the knifes edge ...

To each his own, but eegads ... why?!

I have active tilt bobs on my games, but I also like to be able to nudge my games as well as enjoy the additional sensation a shaker provides.

1 week later
#613 8 months ago
#635 8 months ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

So a lonely space sits as TZ is in the hands of the master known as @HEP.....Wonder what might fill this spot as the game room prepares for a reset ( hint...Clock)
[quoted image]

WOW! As a TZ fan who has had my eye on the market for adding one to my collection, I have an appreciation for you elevating your game's quality to the highest level Mark ... that TZ is going to look SO COOL when Chris is finished with it!

#661 8 months ago
Quoted from v8torino:

... now it's just all black everywhere-kinda bland,but went for it anyway and since it is now installed with super glue gel I better just leave it alone and get on with the Titan rubber installation ...

Whoa - that sounds kinda permanent! Hopefully you like it in the long run.

I've switched out t-moldings on a number of my games (some more than once), but have never found the need to glue them at all.

1 week later
#811 7 months ago
Quoted from wyopin:

LE delivery tomorrow!! So excited!!

Congrats! Gameplay video(s) or it didn't happen.

1 week later
#1244 7 months ago
Quoted from Magicchiz:

Ok, here is mine with black legs, gold bolts and leg levelers.
Wayyy better then gold legs.
Magicchiz
[quoted image][quoted image]

Quoted from kidchrisso:

Rght...the gold looks like ass, I did red[quoted image]

To each his own. The black or red legs are a nice variation on their own, but I still much prefer the original gold legs. A beautiful, unique, yet still tasteful, look from Stern for a change!

1 week later
#1669 7 months ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

I've heard people say the lower playfield is awesome and ive heard people say its not fun. Can't wait to find out for myself. I think all 3 models are amazing personally.

I finally got a chance to put some games in on a Munsters (LE) this past week and was somewhat disappointed with the lower playfield gameplay as the "balls" seem to be very lightweight beads. I can now better understand the comparisons by others to FG's Stewie playfield.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tuna_delight.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside