IMG_0492 copy (resized).jpeg
IMG_0493 (resized).jpeg
IMG_20231231_195701051 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240122-094732 (resized).png
IMG_0044 (resized).jpeg
P1020577 (resized).JPG
IMG_20240114_123412762_HDR (resized).jpg
munsters_green (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider big-c66.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#9885 2 years ago

I’m waiting on my Munsters premium there supposed to be shipping august can’t wait for it And look for everyone bashing Munster because of code get over it there’s a lot of games that are not fully coded like some would like but those games are fun n great to Munster is a great game it’s fun n probably 80 percent of pinball players don’t have an ideal about codes they just go play to have fun by themselves or with family let’s just be happy that pinball is doing great n thriving I’ve been playing sense 1970 never thought pinball machines would get to the level they are absolutely beautiful n fantastic games

1 month later
#9941 2 years ago

Man I wish August would get here that is when I’m supposed to be getting my premium color MUNSTERS IN I CANT WAIT IVE GOT OVER 500$ worth of mods for it

1 month later
#10020 2 years ago

Yes Munsters sales are up there this is from a reliable source jp done decent but not close look once again listen all u haters out here 90 percent all the people that play pinball don’t have a clue about codes rules n so forth on pinball machines they just love the beauty and lights n shooting the ball n so on letting the kids have a good time. Munsters is a beautiful n just fun pin to play it’s enjoyable for everyone will we get some more code n polish who knows either way it’s great n that’s why it’s sold out all the time

1 week later
#10031 2 years ago

There going on line August 23 my distributor told me I can’t wait to get it with 800$ worth of mods it’s going to be great

#10033 2 years ago

Look at mezel mods n pinball life just type in Munster pinball mods and it will have all kind of sights. I’ve got to get my pin stadium lights order for it I’ve played one that had them n it’s fantastic I boys set for my guardians of galaxy n love them man it can’t get here quick enough I’ve been waiting sense March 1

#10040 2 years ago

I’m with y’all counting the days down once I get it n put next to my guardians of galaxy I’m now trying to figure out which one to get tmnt premium or pro or Elvira house of horrors can’t decide I like both any suggestions

#10045 2 years ago

Yea I’ve played both tmnt and Elvira I love both of them wish I could afford both I’m doing something bye the end of this week chosen one for sure

#10047 2 years ago

I’ve felt like the tmnt pro was just as good as premium not really worth the extra money but as far as hard or easy doesn’t matter I like it either way just love playing can’t get enough of it

1 week later
#10062 2 years ago

Alright got word from a friend who talked to his distributor he’s receive in 10 Munster premium this coming week so looks like they went back on line earlier than October 23 so I’m hoping my distributor is getting some to I’m pumped

#10091 2 years ago

Oh yeah my distributor called this morning 8-17-21 my Munsters premium is ready I’m sending the money n should get it by Monday hopefully I am pumped so they are in production hopefully everyone else will be getting there’s to now to put down 500$ on ELVIRA FOR 2022

#10098 2 years ago
Quoted from BallyKISS1978:

Any Munsters at any distributors available for this run?

Try kingpin games in Wisconson he might have one that someone might have back out on worth a try his name is Chris real nice guy

#10121 2 years ago

Well my Munsters premium shipped today says it will be here by Friday 8-20-21 I’m so excited to put 600$ of mods on it it’s been a long 7 months waiting for it n now I can’t believe I’m going to do it all over again n put 500$ down on Elvira n wait probably 6-8 months for it I’m either a dumb ass or I need to face it I have a addiction. Lol

#10131 2 years ago

I was excited n then I got email from FedEx package will be delivered Monday instead of today Friday I was like really damn

#10139 2 years ago

All right got my Munsters premium in today n holy Jesus it’s beautiful I played a couple of games n I’m loving it the two I’ve ever played both had lights out n bottom play field u couldn’t hardly see through the glass n both were LE n are not being taken care of but wow now that I’ve seen it fully clean n clear everything working all I can say is wow I’m fixing to put 600$ of mods n order my shaker n pin stadium lights she should be rocking

#10147 2 years ago

Does anyone still make aprons cards for Munster I got my colored premium in and would love a set

#10149 2 years ago

How do you do it print from we’re those look great

#10151 2 years ago

I’ve been trying to find it in thread got any ideas about we’re in the threads n I know this is a stupid question but am I copying a image n then printed it to color were do I get the images or am I use in the yellow cards came with it thanks for trying to help me

#10154 2 years ago

So did u print them out on regular paper n take them or can they pull them off your phone

#10164 2 years ago

That’s sweet just got my premium color last week I love ❤️ it wish I had some apron cards made for it I tried on here what they said to do but couldn’t get them to download

#10173 2 years ago

I need a little help I just installed my Shaker Motor I’ve tried all the settings is sometimes supposed to rattle the hole floor at times and then sometimes it’s just normal like hitting Herman is great but when u get in Dracula it will shake the hole room I was wandering is this normal or are there some settings I’m not seeing. Thanks

#10175 2 years ago

I did I’ve tried all settings the same thing happens it will shake the entire room
I just read u can move one of the weights on shaker motor and it want be as bad so I might try that n see what happens

#10179 2 years ago

I’m not taken a weight off just going to turn it I found a topic on here n it shows what to do turning one 90 degrees n makes it not shaken the whole room

#10183 2 years ago

So I turned the weight 90degres n it’s a lot better on the shaker motor love it on this pin now I’m putting one on my guardians of galaxy tomorrow can’t wait .

1 week later
#10209 2 years ago

I just got my new premium color and seen we’re a seller had a new premium color listed for 12000$ I was like holy cow I thought maybe I need to sale mine but I can’t I love it to much n the whole family does to

1 week later
#10223 2 years ago

It is definitely underrated love my premium just got through with a crap load of mods put grandpa mod n spots light in ramp now for pin stadium lights going to be sweet

1 week later
#10254 2 years ago

The sewer mod is in production I talked to mezel mods there just waiting for them to come in

1 week later
#10288 2 years ago

Man just played for a good hour on my premium so much fun n the lights are unreal at different stages I was having a ball just a fantastic pin love it

1 week later
#10292 2 years ago

I have grandpas mod on my premium it’s really really nice n easy to install instructions on mod couple website

1 month later
#10339 2 years ago

I was wondering if anyone has had a problem with lower play field clock showing 10 seconds just all of a sudden while playing n then it will go off and when u start to go into the lower play field it starts counting off time before you can even start playing. Also when raven starts counting 4-3-2-1 it skips sometimes from 4 to 1 mine is brand new just got it first week September. Thanks

#10346 2 years ago
Quoted from JMCFAN:

Have shaker on my LE....love it

Love my shaker on my Munsters premium and I just ordered pin stadium lights for upper and lower play field going to be sweet

#10360 2 years ago
Quoted from GoldenBeard:

Still not 100% the way I want it but within a few games I hit 26Mil and my dad who hasn’t played pinball in 20 years hit 50mil.
This is technically why I wanted NIB. Thank you to all of you guys for helping me get this thing going. Almost feels embarrassing spending a large amount of money with issues... but I love the challenge and want it right before the other holidays

Look back at some post in thread about the washers for the lower play field they really help with getting it level. What they do is keep a better tension on the little o rings under the play field so that it will move up n down as u go around n adjust it. I did mine n it works great don’t get discouraged this is a great pin love mine

#10361 2 years ago
Quoted from VALIS666:

Do you (or anyone) remember what events it's used for? I'd assume at the end of the collecting jackpots sequence. Maybe when you hit Herman or Spot? Would like to know before buying one. Thanks.

The shaker works great love it on my premium. It works on Draugula Herman jackpots n so on. Now make sure you get the factory one that you can move the weights around to adjust some of the hardness of the shaker. I bought one for my Guardians of galaxy n it was a different one n had no adjustments

#10362 2 years ago

Man finally got Munster Madness and what a blast it was all out just fun my grandkids love this pin n my guardians of galaxy. They said papa we need Deadpool
Tmnt I said I’m on the list for Elvira papa who’s that I laughed n then it was oh n a ghostbusters pin lol. I’m fixing to go broke lol.

#10372 2 years ago
Quoted from Thunderbird:

Even with all our new LEs, this one still remains family favorite and we all have a blast playing through the Munsters antics. Sights, sounds and call outs all top notch! All newbies point to our Munsters as the most loaded machine of them all. The lower PF is the best and most underappreicated mech in all of pinball.

Everything u just said is dead on we love ours just a beautiful n absolutely beautiful pin to play waiting on my pin stadium lights to make it a light show from beyond lol

2 weeks later
#10412 2 years ago
Quoted from Thunderbird:

Your RANT is spot on, no pun intended, lol. Everyone in this club knows how hard I fought with Stern and Dwight to do the right thing by us, but they didn’t. Dwight dropped the ball big time on Munsters and he knows it. It is a black eye for Stern for sure and they need to pony up and do the right thing and give this a remarkable code update. We are still owed that by them. I’m like MK6Pin and love the game and theme, even though it falls short of my expectation of this fabulous game, considering I also own all the other Dwight games where he gave them everything, kitchen sink included. At the very least Dwight Xaqery still owes us, more call outs (they are sitting embedded in the code unused), polish and fixes. What Stern/Dwight did to Munsters was completely unprofessional and will forever hurt Dwight's legacy, unless he steps backup with integrity and gives us our monies worth. Borg was also wanting more code love and was supporting the effort, but Stern hushed him up. Come on Stern put on your big boy pants and fix Munsters!!!

Well said. I’m like u I love my Munsters premium n it’s not going anywhere. My kids n grandkids love it so much fun n a beautiful pin and yes it would be nice to have some more added to it n make it deeper but I tell ya it’s still a blast the way it is. Hopefully we will get some improvements from Stern.

#10413 2 years ago

Hey anyone got some good videos of the pin stadium lights on there Munsters. I’m waiting on my lights to come in, I’ve had them on order for 4 weeks now n we’re did you hook them up to for the best effect. I think I’ve got about every mod u can get on it lol

#10460 2 years ago

Merry Christmas Dwight thanks so much we are all pumped up like crazy. I’ve always said I love my Munsters premium n it wasn’t going nowhere even without a code update but this just made me n a lot of people happy as a new baby coming into the world. Plus another code update is coming later holy Jesus I’m excited can anyone tell this 56 year old man is beside himself I feel like a kid LOL.

#10496 2 years ago

I’ve only got to play a couple of games and I’m loving it. So what all has anyone seen so far with the code on into the game

#10501 2 years ago
Quoted from Jasonba:

Seem to be getting Enlarging Ray quite often now, has started at the same time as Munster Madness. Pretty sure I only got it through a Mystery Award before. (I have a Premium)

Yea I did notice that to n I’ve heard a lot of new call outs n more to the lights to I’m enjoying it so far just thankful for the update lol

#10505 2 years ago
Quoted from JMCFAN:

I have Pin Stadiums both playfields. with lighting additions to the game they look really amazing now...

My pin stadium lights are supposed to be here Tuesday December 28 I got both upper n lowers to can’t wait I’ve put a lot of mods on my premium it’s sweet. I think I might do powder coating next I seen some that were beautiful.

#10506 2 years ago
Quoted from Jasonba:

Seem to be getting Enlarging Ray quite often now, has started at the same time as Munster Madness. Pretty sure I only got it through a Mystery Award before. (I have a Premium)

Yea I did notice that to n I’ve heard a lot of new call outs n more to the lights to I’m enjoying it so far just thankful for the update lol

Quoted from Hammerhead1550:

With this new code update, I wish I had got my Munsters, but Stern shorted my distributor and then took the game out of production. Maybe with the release of the new movie they will make another run. Anyway congratulations to all you guys who are enjoying the new code, it's a very Merry Christmas indeed!

With this new code update, I wish I had got my Munsters, but Stern shorted my distributor and then took the game out of production. Maybe with the release of the new movie they will make another run. Anyway congratulations to all you guys who are enjoying the new code, it's a very Merry Christmas indeed!

Man I remember that if I’m not mistaken I got mine the week before n u said you’re was being shipped n bam they cut it short that sucks. Classic game room here in Georgia had one for sale. A premium color u could call n check if u still want one

#10524 2 years ago
Quoted from DentalDude88:

This is an awesome surprise and has reinvigorated my love for this game (as it was my first). I own a Premium. The new code definitely helps with scoring (got 1.1 billion on my first game with new code) even though the super jackpot scoring is lower, but you do get one more extra ball than usual it seems. Chattering teeth tiers are reminiscent of Ghostbusters ghosts which is a nice touch. There may be something funky with Grandpa's lab multiball, not totally sure yet... New sounds and flashes are refreshing as well. And the Challenge mode is nice. Overall, it's cool to have some added depth and layering with the Enlarging Ray happening over your normal Munster modes for some stacked scoring. Great Christmas gift!

It’s definitely a great Christmas gift for sure. The lights n a lot more call outs are great and added video really has enhanced the game. I’ve loved this pin sense I got it n now with this update n possibly a little more added with the insider connect update it’s not going anywhere absolutely just beautiful and fun pin to have.

#10548 2 years ago
Quoted from Malibro:

This game is at #105 of the top 100.....hahahaha. All those who don't own it or played it about 3 times on location don't seem to like it......it's their good right of course.
Imho it is one of the most beautiful and entertaining family pins ever....PPA....pure pinball art. The new code adds extra dimensions and more fun.[quoted image]

Your right. It’s a beautiful n fantastic pin n with the new code update it’s great. I went back on n redone my rating. I have the premium n what a blast to play. But I’ll be honest there are a lot of pins on the top 100 that are not better than Munsters in my opinion.

#10559 2 years ago
Quoted from C0untDeM0net:

I've got a bunch of people coming over this coming week to play pins and I've decided to revert munsters back to the previous release. Hopefully they fix the issues with enlarging ray in the insider connected release otherwise I'll probably stay on the old release. Enlarging ray is just running all the time now and when it does it's just not fun stacked with the multiball modes.

I’ve not seen this on my premium n haven’t heard anyone else talk about this. So far I’m liking everything pretty good.

#10561 2 years ago

I've got the pro and others have noticed these issues with grandpa mode. Plus I'd rather have the secret mania as the code so I can play it if I want. I've.played a bunch of games now and not seen it from mystery

Yea I went back n reread a bunch of the post n it seems it’s on the pro so it must be something not right in the pro update wouldn’t u think. I talked to a few other friends of mine that have premium s n there not seeing it either kinda strange. Lol

#10562 2 years ago
Quoted from Thunderbird:

Pinside’s failed “Manipulators False 100” is completely bogus and Munsters listed at #105 is proof of that. In any real persons world, Munsters is easily a top 10 game and would have been there if not for code hold out (whatever the reason) being so long. Munsters has Universal monster theme, beloved TV series, top artwork (voted best), awesome Borg layout design, best toy in all of pinball, with a lower complete mini pinball machine on its own. Some of the most unique return ramps in all of pinball. Exciting pinball moments in the code.

I totally agree with you And there’s a bunch of pins on 100 list that are no way better than Munsters in my opinion

#10569 2 years ago

So I redone my rating on my Munsters. So if we all start redoing are rating will that move it up on the top 100 ? I mean I look on the list at some of this games that are way ahead of Munsters and I’m like nope that’s bull crap lol

#10581 2 years ago
Quoted from epjohn68:

I don't know about you guys, but that couch potato challenge is starting to piss me off! I have become so obsessed with getting a good score that I have not played a regular game in two days.

Lol I know right but it’s fun I love it. Man it’s such a great game.

#10586 2 years ago
Quoted from GoldenBeard:

I think my review was an 8.5 (roughly). First review ever posted and tried to be true and honest based on machines I've played.
I personally think it is impossible to give something a 10, especially on this site so it isn't flagged, but I think there should be some review updates based on code alone.
Love this game!!!

I agree a 10 is tough for any pin in my opinion but I did give my Munsters premium 9.3 I think it should be up around top 25 specially with the new code update it’s a beautiful n smooth shooter just a blast to play my friends n family loves it. Everyone go back and change your review let’s get it we’re it should be.

#10609 2 years ago
Quoted from GoldenBeard:

Already ordered, and I’m backorder, was politely told They can refund me at any point. So I’m assuming it’s a no go.

I ordered a Herman Munster shooter rod from TILTGRAPHICS n it is very nice it’s 90$ n I’m very impressed with it.

#10610 2 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

I'm just super stoked that they are finally giving Munsters the love it deserves code wise!!!
Knowing it didn't fall off the radar means they'll certainly balance scoring and work out some of the new oddities.
We now fall into the next predictable stage of game development- major code drops, bugs are found, and instead of being grateful for whats added, we bitch about what still needs to be done.
Thank you Stern!!!!
( Jack makes every game look easy btw)

Exactly said. I’m grateful for the update n love it yes there’s always a few things that will need tweaking but I’m so happy we haven’t been forgotten n there’s still one more code update for insider connect n most likely they will do some polishing then on it.

#10612 2 years ago

Man it’s gotten quite on here. Any body got to play further in the new code or been to busy to play like I have. Work is killing me has anyone updated there rateing talk to me my people is there anybody left out there. LOL LOL

#10615 2 years ago
Quoted from Jnyvio:

I've been playing so much lately... Its like having a whole new pin... I Luv the new videos... The new call outs.. Simply Amazing! So thankful for this update.. Well done Stern.

I agree it’s absolutely a blast to play n if they do a little more polishing on the insider connect update that would be even more fantastic I’m happy with what they did so far. I finally got to play a couple of times last night on mine n a couple of games on my guardians of galaxy. I finally got my pin stadium lights on my Munsters premium n wow it’s unbelievable the way it brings all the color out in this pin.

#10638 2 years ago

Any body done powder coating on there Munsters premium color I would like to see some photos of them if u got some. I’m hoping to get some time to play work is killing my playing time lol.

#10644 2 years ago
Quoted from Riefepeters:

Straight up folks…Munsters is pretty sweat. Just cleaned and waxed a recent pickup and this thing is playing fast with tremendous flow. I can understand people may not like how shallow this game is, but a) you get to feel like a professional player for a second when you’re crushing Munster madness all the time, b) it’s easy to explain to friends and very approachable, and c) when some says “what do you mean by ‘buttery smooth’ shots?” You can simply tell them to play some munsters.

Glad you like it. It’s really a great game n specially with the new code update it’s really brought more to the game. My family loves my premium

#10658 2 years ago

Oh yes yes new code update I’m pumped can u tell lol. Stern was listening to us again a lot of people were talking about the multipliers weren’t scoreing enough. It’s been addressed n more speech call outs through the game. This is what we all have been waiting on to make this one of the best pins ever. Thanks STERN for SHOWING SOME LOVE FOR OUR MUNSTERS ONCE AGAIN. Love this game

#10659 2 years ago
Quoted from Jnyvio:

Interesting... After the update, right away, i noticed the Red "?" In the lower playfield now constantly flashes. Are you guys noticing the same??

Man I wish I had a computer here at the house to download the new code update I’ll have to wait till I get to my office tomorrow at work. This is fantastic

#10668 2 years ago
Quoted from Thunderbird:

Grandpa’s lab light show and the call outs! WOW!
(Now these are the kind of details we’ve always been looking for! Just a little more of this kind of treatment and its getting to be BEST CODE EVER!! )

Man I’m jealous lol I haven’t got to download the code yet. I’m headed to work right now n download it can’t wait to see all what your talking about I’m excited n I believe we will probably get at least one more when they do insider connect update what you think. Which don’t get me wrong I’m grateful n extremely happy with the two we have got. THANKS DWIGHT U ARE TRULY MAKING MUNSTERS ONE OF THE BEST PINS.

#10692 2 years ago
Quoted from dashv:

Settings for the chomper awards would be cool too.
Also ponies. We need ponies.

All differences of opinion on features aside. I love the 180 change in tone of this thread since the code updates.
Not from those of us that stayed the course but all the hate and negativity that was being slung from the “worste code of all time” crowd is thankfully gone. At least for a season.

I agree with you it’s great to see so many people talking positive about Munsters again. It truly is a beautiful n great pin now with 2 code updates it has really brought it to another level. I hope everyone goes back n rates it again and bring it way up the ladder on the 100 list.

#10701 2 years ago

So what all has anyone found in the new code update. Like different scenes n call outs n so forth. I got to play some tonight after I installed the new code n notice the lights were really active it was great

#10705 2 years ago
Quoted from dashv:

Very nice. My best ever was only 50m!
My best on this latest software version 20m.

Quoted from dashv:

Very nice. My best ever was only 50m!
My best on this latest software version 20m.

Every time I start building jackpots I’ll get 4-5 then bam drain 3 quick I’m like what the crap but God I love this game it seems the lights are going even more crazy the further u get lol

#10712 2 years ago
Quoted from Flippingr8:

I found the problem: a fractured spring on the coil seen in the first and second photos. Will replace with another spring - not the exact replacement, but I think this is close enough and will work (on the left in the third photo). Now to put it back together![quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

That’s great. I wish I could find a topper that wasn’t 1500$. Lol

#10720 2 years ago

I’ve got a problem wanted to see if anyone had a idea what is wrong.
My right flipper in bottom play field on my Munsters premium will stick sometimes it will stay up n I’ll tap it a couple of times n it goes back. It’s almost like it gets stuck any ideas I appreciate any help thanks so much.

#10729 2 years ago
Quoted from FtrMech:

First thing I would do is make sure my flipper buttons are returning...I have had issues where they tend to bind and stay depressed until they pop back...then go from there, lift the playfield and check and make sure the specific flipper mech isn't binding and has free movement.

Thanks so much I will check that out.

#10730 2 years ago
Quoted from oldpins:

I had the left flipper on the mini PF returning slowly, found nothing wrong with the mech and discovered the flipper rubber was touching the PF plastic as shown.
[quoted image]

I will look at that to thanks so much.

#10733 2 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

I don't come here much since I sold my Munsters. Looks like things are starting to make you all happy.
But I have not seen any mention here that Lyman Sheats passed on today.
for anybody who might be interested.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rip-lyman

Yea I seen this on different sites he was a good one. I wonder if he was sick or was it just all of a sudden he wasn’t really up in age I don’t think. Just a sad day all around.

#10745 2 years ago
Quoted from EricPinball:

Joint the Munster club today
[quoted image][quoted image]

Man that’s great it’s a great pin there’s all kinds of mods that really bring even more to it. I just installed pin stadium lights n wow absolutely beautiful.

#10755 2 years ago
Quoted from Thunderbird:

Like a phoenix Munsters is rising out of the ashes of Pinsides heavily manipulated false 100, lol. Everyone do what you can to adjust your ratings to reflect what it is now with all the stellar code coming, it’s no longer simple and shallow.

Your absolutely right so thankful for the code updates. I’ve been posting to for everyone to redo their ratings and bring Munsters way up we’re it belongs. And hopefully with the insider connect update still to come DWIGHT will give us some more added features n polish but I can’t complain it’s pretty fantastic a blast to play.

#10757 2 years ago

Man it’s gotten quite on here every body must be like me having to work like a dog n no time to play. Lol

So has anyone gotten deeper in the new code update ? Just wandering what all anyone has seen n how it is. Soon as I can I’m going to hit hard lol

#10765 2 years ago
Quoted from RipleYYY:

ok, its day 2, and i know that the PF multiplicator is the key if you wanna score...
was half way to munsters madness 3, and to be honest i even didnt know what i have done/to do in level 2, was just shooting balls where it was blinking (that's pinball rule n° 1)
[quoted image]

That’s great you’re doing better than me. I just haven’t had enough time to play work is kicking my butt. I will get back shortly lol
Are you liking the update n have u seen more going through the game

#10778 2 years ago

Sounds like this new code update is pretty good I haven’t been able to dive into it like I want because of work. It seems to be u have to work more at things harder to get further in the game not just blowing through. Which is what we all wanted I can’t wait to play some more n really get to explore it.

#10799 2 years ago
Quoted from CoreyStup:

I'll look into why this could be. Are you on PRO or PRE/LE?

Dwight, Jerry and I along with the entire Stern team is excited to bring this latest update that adds Insider Connected to Munsters along with polish, bug fixes and some rule updates.
We're glad everyone has been enjoying the game and now with Insider Connected achievements, we're adding a new dimension to an already great game!

U have done what all the haters said would never happen. We new our Munsters was a beautiful n fantastic pin

Quoted from CoreyStup:

I'll look into why this could be. Are you on PRO or PRE/LE?

Dwight, Jerry and I along with the entire Stern team is excited to bring this latest update that adds Insider Connected to Munsters along with polish, bug fixes and some rule updates.
We're glad everyone has been enjoying the game and now with Insider Connected achievements, we're adding a new dimension to an already great game!

I am so pumped it’s unreal lol. 3 updates in what 2 months is just fantastic it has brought are Munsters to the top as far as I am concerned. One of the most beautiful pins ever n now with new code updates game play is on fire thanks so much to all of u for what u are doing we all appreciate it more than you know.

#10804 2 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

Nice to see some additional code the last few weeks. Congrats to the Munsters fans that stayed the course. Hope those that sold aren’t kicking themselves.
How do people rate the use of audio/video assets now? Are there significantly more than from the early days?
(I haven’t giving up on getting the game back but it would only be a B/W Premium)

Yes a lot of speech n video added to the game with more modes. Also added different lighting effects n super jackpots scoreing n so on they have really brought this beautiful pin way up on the level scale. Now you’re not just going to blow through it u have to think on what you need to do. It really is a whole different game really.

#10812 2 years ago
Quoted from Jnyvio:

Hi,
Was the Premium v1.20 game code just pulled?? The download just goes to error. I cannot download it. However, the read me downloads just fine??[quoted image]

I’m getting the same thing it want let me download says error what in the world is going on I need this code code code code lol.

#10814 2 years ago
Quoted from Jnyvio:

Maybe they caught a last minute bug and pulled it???

Maybe they said hey let’s give them some more code lol. I know it was working a couple of hours ago cause I started downloading n I came back in a few minutes n it was gone so I hope it goes back up pretty quick I was wanting to play some tonight I’m pumped lol.

#10841 2 years ago
Quoted from Percula:

So , When you update code do you have to do each 1 or will the newest update cover everything .

Just update the latest update it will have all of it. I’m fixing to update mine in a few minutes I’m excited. Lol

#10843 2 years ago
Quoted from dashv:

Last night when giving 1.21 a spin my wife got into Grandpas lab and the countdown timer was running while the raven shouted out the 5-4-3-2-1.
By the time the mini playfield ball launched there was only 7 seconds left.
It’s not supposed to work like that is it?
Anyone else seen that?

Mine has done that off n on sense I took it out of the box. I’ve never asked or researched it but it’s not the updates.

#10854 2 years ago

All right how is everyone feeling about the new code. I’m loving it I’ve been noticing a lot of different sounds n speech. Also more scenes through out as I’m playing. Stern u have done a great job thanks again.

#10864 2 years ago
Quoted from dashv:

Enjoying it. They got some kinks to work out for sure. But it’s like a completely different game now.

I agree with you it really is a lot different game. I see we’re it was said it’s not but it really is with all the call outs n modes they have added. I’ve seen different video shots added n just over all the way u approach n play is different your not just blowing through it like before. Who knows they might give some more later on but what they have done so far I’m happy happy. Lol

#10876 2 years ago

Hey has anyone had their Munster powder coated. I seen one on the powder coating thread but would like to see some different pitchers n see what colors would look good. I’m going to do my guardians of galaxy to.
So if anyone has done theirs could you post some photos. Thanks.

#10880 2 years ago
Quoted from drdowns:

Any Prem/LE owners see this behavior? "Randomly" (not sure the conditions) entering the Lab, the Lab PLAY counter is running down while the Raven (I have the topper) calls the countdown to START play in the Lab. Seems incorrect. I need to focus on when that happens exactly, but maybe others have seen this? Not new, I have seen this in all code releases up to current.

Yes it has done that on my premium right out of the box. Raven starts counting n the play field counter has already 4-6 seconds off it. Maybe DWIGHT N THE OTHERS will see this post n try to fix it for us. I’m hoping before they call it quits on any more updates they fix a few bugs and give one wizard mode or final big objective u have to reach something crazy LOL

#10900 2 years ago

So how’s everyone liking the new code update. I’m very impressed n the deeper I go the more things I find.
Have anyone gone back n rerated it yet I did let’s bring it up in the top 100 whose with me let’s go. Lol

#10902 2 years ago
Quoted from Xaqery:

Yeah... I need to increase the points for BONUS POTATOES.
Bonus Potatoes are the extra seconds each shot. You need 20 shots so the most Bonus Potatoes you can get is 200. I think I will add a zero to the Bonus Pottato scores. Then the bonus will be more signifigant.

Wait a minute this sounds like we might be getting some more code updates. I am beside myself u guys are the greatest it just keeps getting better and better we truly appreciate everything you’re doing for MUNSTERS mine will never be leaving when y’all decide to give the last update I hope you through the kitchen sink at we can handle it. LOL

#10905 2 years ago

Sense we’re asking for some different things on the next update if it happens. When you get the skill shot it needs to score more like my guardians galaxy when you hit it it will be 500,000 then 650,000 then 700-800,000 we’re Munsters is 250-350,000. I think that would be nice higher scoreing through out the game. Don’t get me wrong I’m happy n love my Munsters I just thought I would throw something out there LOL

#10914 2 years ago
Quoted from Thunderbird:

Again big thanks Dwight and Corey for your code love to our Munsters. Over the moon about the possibility of you adding some more.
1. Would you guys remove the curved hazy film on the left side of most all Munsters show material? (See photo below)
2. Would you consider adding Midnight Madness as a wizard mode some where, like after completing MM level 3 or 4? (The only time we actually see Midnight Madness is the rare time we stay up till midnight, lol. (Would be fun to have it as something we work to achieve.)
3. Any chance of inserting actual Marilyn escaping boyfriend video during her escape mode?
4. Adding Raven/clock popping out announcing the time after end of game after Munsters show clip?
5. Like MK6 said, “There are still a few bugs w topper interaction....minor ( I suppose) but Raven and chime will call out at the top of the hour if game is on and attract mode. As soon as you play a single game however, never returns.” Please add Raven hourly announcements during game play too and at the end of each game.
6. And, “realignment w correct callouts during Raven multiball are achievable.”
[quoted image]

Man I like the way you think exactly what I was wanting to ask for. One more thing is I would like to see the skill shots scoreing bumped way up like on my guardians of galaxy were it’s 7-800,000 at a time. I totally agree on having MIDNIGHT MADNESS AS A WIZARD MODE SOMEWHERE that would be fantastic.

#10915 2 years ago
Quoted from sulli10:

I'll answer: No it is not! I will be glad to buy the game/topper from you at your purchase price to take it off your hands. .
Honestly, just loaded 1.21, continue to hear new call outs/ FX sounds. The fun value on this game ,in my opinion, is a solid 10. Risk/reward strategy, great theme immersion, fun multiballs, Coach Potato challenge, a super midnight madness, satisfying ramp shots, light show, etc.
Not sure , I understand the strategy from Stern in waiting a couple of years to give it the code love that has been happening the last three months, but it is a definite keeper in my house . Right now vie's with Star Wars as the last game to leave the collection title.

I’m with you this game is a solid 10 in several areas n now with the code updates it’s such a blast to play n the art work is absolutely beautiful a 10 for sure.
I’m hoping before it’s all said n done DWIGHT N COREY THROW THE KITCHEN SINK INTO IT WITH A CODE UPDATE SO TO SPEAK. LOL

#10919 2 years ago
Quoted from sirlonzelot:

ok, thanks. Is there a reason for that ? I think it will give the main game a little more depth.

I think it would be great to

#10923 2 years ago
Quoted from ShinyBall:

I'm guessing unless someone starts a new thread explaining that there "is" indeed a worthy code out now... that there could be a lot of people that rated Munsters low and unaware of new coding and are ignoring this tread....that they all bitched about coding... don't bother to look at this thread to see it's been updated. since it's a club thread.
Maybe?

I’ve been posting this suggestion everyone go back n redo their RATING FOR MUNSTERS and bring it up we’re it really should be. I’ll start a new thread on it how should I word it.

#10930 2 years ago

Ok we’re do I go to set time for midnight madness

#10943 2 years ago
Quoted from dashv:

You can’t set it for midnight madness exclusively.
You have to change the time on the machine itself to run ahead so that it thinks midnight is whatever time you think is better for you.
Also, afterward you save the new time, you need to turn the machine off then back on.

Thanks. I didn’t know if there was a separate clock or something for it. I just didn’t want to screw anything up. LOL

#10946 2 years ago

So what is everyone thought on weather we get one more big update or a few here and there. I’m very happy with what Dwight n the team has done for us but I’m like everyone else there are a few things I would like to see before it’s all said n done. Just wandering everybody’s thoughts. So talk to me my people’s. LOL

#10963 2 years ago

Mine came with a key chain plastic but not much else. Some target stickers I think. It's a pro tho

Yeah my premium came with the same pretty much except it did have some plastic replacements for the lower play field n I think a couple for up top.

#10964 2 years ago

I was thinking about ordering a complete plastic kit for my Munster premium color in case ever something happened I would have replacement. I’m not going to ever sell mine n wonder how long before u couldn’t get certain parts like spot bash toy n Herman.
What are things some of u would suggest to buy to have in later years that might not be available. I have guardians of galaxy to n I’ve already started buying some stuff for it thanks lol

#10965 2 years ago
Quoted from Boof-Ed:

From memory it was 99th on the list a week or so ago. 91st now. A couple of people must have changed their rating. It’s on its way. [quoted image]

Yea I see we’re it has moved up n it needs to be way on up lol. I’ve been posting everyone go n redo their rating on n off trying to remind everyone. I had a friend text me n said hey Munsters has gotten code updates I’ve been working so much I haven’t been on any sites did you know that. I said yes n u have been out of town so much I haven’t talked to you in awhile. I said bro u are missing out Munsters is kicking it. Lol

#10967 2 years ago

A lot of the negatives are on the pro side and those are people playing on location. Premium is pretty low too. A lot of times the premium makes up for the lower pro reviews but not this case. There are none on location around here so I doubt many are getting to play it with the new code that don't own it. Going in and flagging some of the the ones that say sucks and give it a 5 will help a lot. After a number of flags they are no longer counted. I've flagged a number of them

I didn’t know that about flagging those I will do that thanks I’m still learning on things here. Lol

#10971 2 years ago

I’ve been studying the side armor rails from pro n premium. The premium having one big hole n pro with one round hole. I’m over a few hundred pieces of equipment at work range ing from tractor trailers to bulldozers n I have to do a lot of fabrication.
I thought why couldn’t I enlarge circle like the premium rail has on the pro n bam I would have them. So I’m ordering a set n will let everyone know how it turns out

#10977 2 years ago

I thought the same thing about enlarging the hole, let us know how it goes, and how you did it.

I sure will. Ever time I see them I think man those look good I’ve got to do it. Lol

#10979 2 years ago
Quoted from dashv:

Just played Theatre of Magic on my VPin. I have previously only played it a handful of times.
There is a neat mechanic in the game where you make loop shots at different times to advance the clock until you reach midnight.
At which point “midnight madness!” is reached.
It made me think that something like this could be a neat mode in Munsters. When activated Looping clockwise would advance the clock forward an hour. Looping counter clockwise rewinds it an hour. It could be timed like a hurry up. If you make it to midnight in time, midnight madness would be unleashed.
It would add another mode in game. And for those of us with toppers it would add even more Raven interactivity into the game play.
The existing Raven time call outs and Midnight Madness video would even suffice.
All the materials are there.
If not in the regular game. Maybe it could just be a selectable mode on from the menu.

That would be great hopefully we will get at least one more big update. Dwight n crew have done us a great job so far I can’t complain lol

1 week later
#11002 2 years ago
Quoted from MachineGunGuy:

I installed the new Code and Insider Connect, a fairly easy upgrade. I have to concur with everyone else that the game plays at a whole different level than before. The extra call outs, video clips and overall game play are dramatically improved. It was fun before, but now it has elevated itself into a top tier game in my opinion. Fun for everyone, from beginners to more advanced players. A special thanks to the code team at Stern for all their efforts to really make the game something special.

Glad you’re enjoying it it’s a great game. It’s crazy it was on the rise in top 100 at 90 now drop to 94 doesn’t make no sense it should easily be in top 25. Maybe everyone will go back n give it a great rating.

#11012 2 years ago
Quoted from francky93:

I join the club ! And already install some mods[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

That’s great welcome u will love it. A fantastic game n there’s a lot of mods out there for it I’ve put about everyone u can thank off on. When you can put a set of pinstadum lights on it really makes it pop Lol

#11032 2 years ago
Quoted from Puffdanny:

Ad up for my Munsters

there is a premium color up for sale to at 12,000$. I know someone was looking for one on here just a while back.

Machine - For Sale

Modded Munsters (Pro) sale or trade

New!

HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) “Huo 1st owner purchased January 2019 and has no pooling or chipping. It had 2450 plays the other day but will go up since it may leave soon I'm gonna be playing extra. Theres about...”

13 hours ago

Monroe, MI

Puffdanny

6,700 (OBO)

#11041 2 years ago
Quoted from Thunderbird:

Happen to find at my distributor these amazing looking armor side blades. They really complete the look of such a beauty of a machine!
[quoted image]

Any more I need this

#11044 2 years ago
Quoted from Stebel:

We all need this! Messaged Hemi to see if he would do another run. Crickets so far.

Thanks maybe we can get lucky it would be sweet it’s probably the only thing left I need.

#11055 2 years ago
Quoted from Thunderbird:

GNR? Munsters blows it away in every category and is definitely the more sought after game. There are tons of GNRs for sale for a reason. Munsters has exciting game play and a far superior layout that plays fast. GNR is quite slow and boring shot wise. Munsters has the most awesome return ramps in pinball. GNRs boring straight uninteresting return drums sticks habit trail, as well as straight guitar return habit trails are uninspired. GNR has no toys or interactive mechs. Munster has the best toys and mechs in all of pinball, with a complete mini PF below; the only game in all of pinball where a multiball can be played on upper and lower PFs at the same time. Munsters has purposeful MBs, GNR is one MB after MB, because there are no mech objectives to program into gameplay. Artwork on Munsters is superior to just about any game and especially better than GNR (subjective I know). You’ll be kicking yourself for trading that’s for sure, even with getting some money as well. Take a good look, there are tons and tons of GNRs for sale for a reason and no Munsters, only wanted ads usually. (If you love the band, buy a greatest hits CD for $10 and that’ll satisfy your itch easily with Axl when he actually had some kind of a voice. In GNR, since its a much older Axl with concert takes of him singing, his voice is now almost fully gone and quite grating to listen to while playing. Low game plays for a reason, game is lackluster, after all the blinding lights impressions wear off. The value of Munsters is going to continue to soar (its archived), while GNR will continue to go down as more and more are for sale on the 2nd hand market.

Man U hit the nail on the head with everything u said. There is not another pin I would trade for my Munster premium. Even Elvira or willi wonka which are two that I want so much I can’t stand it lol

#11069 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinhead1982:

Out of interest, what’s a Munsters LE with topper and around 200 plays since new worth..

I’ve seen them 12-14,000$ lately. A lot of people been looking for Munsters lately. I’ve had people wanting my premium I said nope not going anywhere.

#11074 2 years ago
Quoted from Thunderbird:

Only because of strong bias here on Pinside against Stern. If the exact same game had been made by JJP, Spooky or AP, it would have been heralded as a top 5 game and be listed there right now on the top heavily manipulated false 100. Instead a few loud voices on Pinside unfairly beat it down and used it as a whipping child. According to Borg sales were fantastic! Also according to a friend of mine in mods, it was a blockbuster release, judging by mod sales.

You are absolutely right there are games that are no way better than Munsters in the top 100 and like u a friend of mine in the business said people would be blown away if they knew just how many were sold.

1 week later
#11096 2 years ago

Man it’s gotten quite on here hello is anybody out there can you hear me LOL
No they can’t cause it’s 3:30 am in the morning I’ve most definitely got a addiction problem lol

#11100 2 years ago
Quoted from ReadyPO:

That is a good idea, I guess putting your money where your mouth is. I also wonder how long ago these reviews were made. Most of the reviews have not been revised after code updates and I wonder if these have not as well.
On another note, had visitors to the game room last night - as always, Munsters was a hit. Easy to understand, great callouts (even better with the updates), just a lot of good fun.

Your absolutely right the ratings need to be revised specially for Munsters. Sense the new code updates it is a beautiful and fantastic game it should easily be in the top 25. I’ve been on here trying to get everyone to redo their rating of it.

#11108 2 years ago
Quoted from Thunderbird:

You’re missing more than half the game, no wonder you don’t think its top 25 or top 10. The false 100 is heavily manipulated by owners and haters alike. Wish it was according to sales and you’d easliy see Munsters in the top 10 based on sales from all the sources I hear from. Pinsides rating system is a failed experiment to say the least and not based in reality.

Tell them preach it brother. You are absolutely correct I’ve been saying this for a while

#11130 2 years ago
Quoted from Thunderbird:

Have played the pro plenty too, but its missing so much, even though a very good pro machine.
1. The lower playfield has so much action and importance to the game.
2. Opening skill shot to the basement is the best skill shot in all of pinball.
3. Upper and lower MB happening at the same time is a pure adrenaline rush.
4. Grandpa’s enlarging ray has a great deal more meaning and is a great illusion transitioning from big ball to smaller to appear going down in the basement.
5. Lower playfield is the best toy in all of pinball. Think about it, it is a complete pinball machine in and of itself. Stern could actually package just that machine as a desk top pinball game and it would sell big time. Best lower pinball design in all of pinball. Not a fan of the others, like AC/DC, etc.
6. It is a different fun experience to just play the lower playfield and practice all the shots down there. Plus the new basement light shows Dwight and Corey put in are very cool.

Me and u are on the same page I totally agree with you.

Quoted from Thunderbird:

Have played the pro plenty too, but its missing so much, even though a very good pro machine.
1. The lower playfield has so much action and importance to the game.
2. Opening skill shot to the basement is the best skill shot in all of pinball.
3. Upper and lower MB happening at the same time is a pure adrenaline rush.
4. Grandpa’s enlarging ray has a great deal more meaning and is a great illusion transitioning from big ball to smaller to appear going down in the basement.
5. Lower playfield is the best toy in all of pinball. Think about it, it is a complete pinball machine in and of itself. Stern could actually package just that machine as a desk top pinball game and it would sell big time. Best lower pinball design in all of pinball. Not a fan of the others, like AC/DC, etc.
6. It is a different funĆ experience to just play the lower playfield and practice all the shots down there. Plus the new basement light shows Dwight and Corey put in are very cool.

Absolutely agree. It’s a another game in itself so much fun. With the new code updates the whole game is absolutely fantastic and what makes even more fantastic in my opinion is it is approachable by anyone to play. Mine is never leaving.

#11132 2 years ago
Quoted from dashv:

Played a Pro on location and really liked the theme. It was charming.
Then I called a distributor and learned the Premium had a mini playfield and I was like "whaaaaa??????".
Hahaha. I know some don't like it. But I figured I'd rather have the full game and turn off the mini pf if I didn't like it.
Whole fam really enjoys it. So, it's in it's forever home.

That’s great. Welcome to the club.

#11136 2 years ago
Quoted from RipleYYY:

well, if i can give you a friendly advice, simply forget the idea to get a Houdini...
not that its not good (Houdini is fantastic !), but reading what you are writing about pins, this is a way to difficult pin for what you seems to enjoy

I think you read me all wrong I like the hard ones I own tmnt which can be brutal n ghostbusters. I have played Houdini many times and love it n is the reason I want it.
Now I do talk about Munsters being very approachable n easy to play for most people n that I like that to but Munsters for me is just a great beautiful and fun as all get out to play in my opinion. I’ve been playing pinball sense 1970 bring the hard ones on I just love playing lol

#11143 2 years ago

I was thinking about what parts should u try to go ahead and get for your pins before they are hard to get. I was thinking of going ahead and getting the full plastic set for my Munster premium color and maybe spot bash toy. I was thinking of doing the same for my tmnt and guardians of galaxy to.

So what is y’all’s thoughts on some things u should try to get for pins.

#11147 2 years ago

Just to let Munster premium owners know I bought a set of the pro side armor n cut the hole out for the lower button on the premium n they look good. So if u have been wanting a set of side armor get u the pro ones before there gone n modify them it’s not hard at all.

#11149 2 years ago
Quoted from Stebel:

Please post a picture of your cut out.

90E21905-3BAF-422E-8BEC-340B0DE8FD26 (resized).jpeg90E21905-3BAF-422E-8BEC-340B0DE8FD26 (resized).jpeg
#11159 1 year ago
Quoted from cabal:

Now having played my share on Munsters after the code update, i can only say i love it even more. At first i was afraid they changed too much, but no it was just right.
I love the Couch Potato mode so much, i always do some plays when playing at the machine. Sometimes before starting normal Games or sometimes between.
All the new call outs and the chattering teeth stuff just adds so much to the game play. in recent time i did more plays on the Pro, reason is the streaming equipment it attached to it and with the limited free time i have at the moment the pro suits me at the moment better with game play. Just some nice straight games. Hope i can more free time soon to do some relaxed games on the LE with the lower playfield. I love it, but it's a mood thing for me what i prefer at the moment.
Secret mania, yes it's back i had my share now with the activation via chattering teeth and mystery. It's a little mode, but strange enough every time i get it i drain very fast, maybe thats the secret
Secret Mania in combination with Spot does not make that much sense.
But they should have kept the flipper codes in a way. Maybe changed them to something funny.
Like the 414 with welcome to the munsters just have stayed without any function.
or the 423 modified to something funny about munsters.
The Monster play/Impossible play is fun sometimes too, even if this play mode does not so much help you to train ball control, but it helps me to think what i do with the flippers.
And soon i hope i will get more fun out of it, with the insider connected. here in Europe we are still waiting for the kit's, i don't think a great amount have arrived here.
Let's see how it will impact on the clock setting for Midnight Madness, at the momet i have the clock a little off, that i can get midnight madness at a normal day time
It took long enough for the Code update, i loved the machine before and now even more

I’m with you what a great great game. The code updates really brought this pin out n to a whole another level. I have the premium color with a lot of mods specially my pin stadium lights that really make the art work pop. I know this is not a lot of points but I scored 400 million n was pumped up it was fantastic lights going wild balls coming at me left n right just a fantastic pin all the way through.

1 week later
#11160 1 year ago

Let’s wake up out there people lol. Just kidding hey wanted to remind everyone that if u want side armor for your PREMIUM u can buy the pro side armor n cut the hole out. It’s very easy to do but only a few places still have some left so don’t wait it really looks great.

1 week later
#11167 1 year ago
Quoted from Svente69:

Nice Alternative Translite……

That’s sweet are u going to make some to sell I would definitely buy one. I need it bad LOL.

#11184 1 year ago
Quoted from ShinyBall:

here is a example of a dick-head. Just a guy selling his Munsters..since he has (2) of them, and he has to put up with shit from a A-hole "beergut666"
Such a helpful guy. Post #3
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-munsters-premium-41

Yea there’s no sense in it. The fact they were cheaper a couple of years ago doesn’t matter with 3 code updates it has made Munsters a great pin. My premium is not going anywhere n he want have no problem selling his. There are a whole hell of a bunch of pins that are turds but Munsters is not one of them by a long shot.

#11186 1 year ago
Quoted from Thunderbird:

Fully agreed, Munsters is a AAA class machine. I’d easily put it in the top manipulated 10 of all time. It has it all, code depth (now), stellar layout, beautiful artwork, awesome theme, many callouts, great music. It still remains one of my family and friends all time favorites. Some morons on this site have used it as their whipping child far too long. If this machine had come from the Bally/Williams days, those same clowns would be lauding it as the best machine of all time. Unlike the other’s they hold so dear, this has a beloved real IP behind it. Mine’s not going anywhere, even being offered double what I paid.

Thunderbird me n u have been on the same page with this one. Absolutely one of the most beautiful n smooth shooters of all time n with the 3 new code updates nobody has a reason to complain in my opinion. People talk about the game didn’t sale good bull shit There we’re a lot of people that didn’t get there game the last production one cause Stern cut their distributors way short. Everywhere u look people are wanting to buy one mine is never going anywhere n u are correct top 10 easily.

#11190 1 year ago
Quoted from freddy:

A stern distributer told me it’s the Stern game he sold the most of.
When he asked me guess wich game he sold the most I guessed met or ac/dc he said no Munsters!

Your right I’ve talked to a couple distributors I deal with n they said the same thing. People still call asking if they have one or can get them it.

#11197 1 year ago
Quoted from ShinyBall:

Yep, isn't that funny that Your Jurassic park is rated number (#4) and people still want to play (#99) Munsters more!!
Our top 100 list is so outdated..Robin should consider a restart from scratch (maybe once a year)...and see where it goes...anyways Munsters has always been the one that people go to at my house too...My MBR is a close second

I agree the list is out of wack n I have guardians of galaxy tmnt n Munsters premium. Everyone comes over to play they love all of them but Munsters is what they hit first it’s a 10 I’m my opinion.

#11212 1 year ago
Quoted from DentalDude88:

And let's not forget that these rankings are voted on by Pinsiders only. If the general populace, the lay person if you will, had a say based on their casual interactions with pinball, Munsters would be at the top. Heck, it was an on-location Munsters that really got me excited about pinball and drove me to delve deeper. And for that reason I chose it as my first machine, and I had played many of them by that point. It is truly a special machine. I'll never get rid of it.

I totally agree with you. Munsters caught my attention again for pinball. The first time seen it I was like oh yeah I’ve got to have it. We love are premium n it’s not going anywhere either. Sense the last 3 updates it has really brought this pin to another level. A top 10 pin no doubt.

1 week later
#11232 1 year ago

Do you think we have seen the last code update for Munsters. I was playing on my premium n just got to thinking about it. Lol

#11234 1 year ago
Quoted from freddy:

Hope not .
More is better!

Yep know doubt I was hoping for a wizard mode or something like a big finally. Don’t get me wrong it’s pretty sweet now but it doesn’t hurt to want more lol.

#11239 1 year ago
Quoted from Thunderbird:

Right on about Mando, what an awesome game! Shoots like no other with fun exciting code as well. Love the RPG aspect of the foundry. Way underrated game. Has to be far better than Eddie’s offerings of old. ST is also a good game, but can see if you have MM/AFM they’re similar. As Eddie said he was going for that feel. Munsters is also one game that has been anti-upped, since all the new code. Christmas software package, brought it up to the limelight where it should have always been, even though the severely false 100 has punished it down to 100. Lol

It really blows my mind on the games that are rated ahead of Munsters. I keep looking at a lot of them that are from the 1980s which were good games of there time but are no way better. The top 100 is a joke in my opinion.

#11246 1 year ago
Quoted from RipleYYY:

about my point, so simple, as we're on a pinball forum : exchanging with other pinheads
now, if you think i'm a jerk for just what i've said !? heu...
have a nice day

I’m trying to figure out what point u are trying to make. You listed 2 games I own but I do have more I just haven’t put them on here but put in terms I can understand what exactly is your point u are trying to make. Is it we’re completely wrong that a lot of the games ranked higher than Munsters are no way in the same league as Munsters n should be beneath it or is in your opinion with the 3 code updates Munsters still not worth a crap let’s talk lol.

#11251 1 year ago
Quoted from RipleYYY:

well, i can only list/compare the ones i see listed in your profile...
and than, i agree with you all about the fact that Munsters is too far on that list, but please, in the other way, stop saying this is a "top 10 game" & "the code is deep", as its a complete nonsense
btw, Munsters is NOT crap at all ! but than, if you're asking me, that means you even didnt read what i wrote in my rating...

No I read it but it’s all good we all have our opinion on Munsters. Top 10. Lol.

#11260 1 year ago
Quoted from cabal:

it's also available as backglass i think. Then it's around 180Euro plus shipping.
I got the translite too It's just incredible. But instead of changing it in the pinball i did set it up in a lighted frame
you can have never enough munster.

What is discord n how do I get there I want one bad like u said can’t have enough Munsters. Lol

#11262 1 year ago

Hey anyone have an idea what might be going on with my pinside. It said 5 new post in Munsters and when I go to look at them there not there it’s old ones from a couple days or so ago n it’s done that on other threads. I just renewed my subscription to.

1 week later
#11280 1 year ago
Quoted from JMCFAN:

No I dont.... have no idea.....

Exactly nobody does n really nobody cares

1 week later
#11293 1 year ago
Quoted from Sparky:

Munsters wood grain tv mod is available again in my Pinside shop and at Mezelmods.
[quoted image]

I was wondering if this would ever be available again. I’ve got nearly everything except this.

#11294 1 year ago
Quoted from RobertWinter:

I just want to echo this sentiment. I just received my translite from Xianek. Aside from the coolness factor of being black and white when off and changing to color when lit, the richness and clarity of this translite is just amazing. I also really like the artwork as the characters are MUCH more prominent. The stock translite looks muddy and washed out by comparison.
It was VERY well packed with double-walled cardboard and foam-paper wrapped with protective plastic film on the front.
[quoted image]

https://www.xianek.eu/ or contact him on his Discord server https://discord.gg/rfXUZJFg which is what I did.
It was 120 Euros including shipping, which ended up being about $140 USD.

Wow that’s nice I must have it for my premium color.

#11296 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinballdad1961:

Has anyone else had issues with code update 1.21? It failed with a USB and now with a SD card. It seems to be initiating Impossible Play randomly.

I’ve not had one problem so far n that’s the first I’ve ever heard it doing that.

1 week later
#11306 1 year ago
Quoted from JC2137:

Can anyone tell me if these side rails with the writing are still available to purchase? Does anyone know who the supplier was? Cheers [quoted image]

I thought I seen them on a site that was over seas let me look .

#11307 1 year ago
Quoted from JC2137:

Can anyone tell me if these side rails with the writing are still available to purchase? Does anyone know who the supplier was? Cheers [quoted image]

It was pinball center there over seas. It doesn’t show them anymore only the button type for the pro. Now u can get a set of the web ones for the pro n cut them just a little n they look great I’ve done a couple of sets. Here’s mine.

817FCA73-310E-48AD-A166-0514B6275CA4 (resized).jpeg817FCA73-310E-48AD-A166-0514B6275CA4 (resized).jpeg
1 week later
#11314 1 year ago
Quoted from cpiel:

Hi Everyone - brand new to the 1313 community- my b/w prem arrives next week and I'm at the very beginning of the mod/upgrade journey, so I was hoping a few folks may be willing to share (or point me to) a list of mods - at least the must have ones - to maybe get me started?
Fyi I just finished reading 44 pages of the GZ mod thread (took forever lol) and simply don't have the energy to read the 224 pages here (although I get that's part of paying your dues to get the info : ) but meanwhile will start pouring through all the mod makers I'm aware of to see what I can find.
Thanks in advance to anyone inspired to chime in - the more the merrier.
PS. The one specific that does initially come to mind... Is there's a solution to prevent the acid green translite title from getting washed out when illuminated?
PSS. Likewise, if anyone could benefit from an exhaustive GZ mod list to save you time, PM me and I'll put something together as I've spent the last couple weeks immersed in that world : )

Go to Mezel mods and mod father mods n cointaker mods Here’s some I have stair rails lighted dome s bat flippers eye ball magnet cover raven clock pin stadium lights are awesome air ball deflector from pinball life. Let’s see I’ve done a bunch to mine I’ll have to look at it again. Oh Tilt graphics has a beautiful Herman shooter rod I love it

Quoted from cpiel:

Hi Everyone - brand new to the 1313 community- my b/w prem arrives next week and I'm at the very beginning of the mod/upgrade journey, so I was hoping a few folks may be willing to share (or point me to) a list of mods - at least the must have ones - to maybe get me started?
Fyi I just finished reading 44 pages of the GZ mod thread (took forever lol) and simply don't have the energy to read the 224 pages here (although I get that's part of paying your dues to get the info : ) but meanwhile will start pouring through all the mod makers I'm aware of to see what I can find.
PS. The one specific that does initially come to mind... Is there's a solution to prevent the acid green translite title from getting washed out when illuminated?
PSS. Likewise, if anyone could benefit from an exhaustive GZ mod list to save you time, PM me and I'll put something together as I've spent the last couple weeks immersed in that world : )

Here’s what u need I sent some pictures these are from Mezel mods cointaker mods pinball life. The mod couple

Quoted from cpiel:

Here’s u a great start most of these I have on mine these are Mezel mods, the mod couple, cointaker n tilt graphics has a great looking Herman shooter rod I put on mine.

01AFC243-91CC-4D4F-A74E-87CF5C9B59A4 (resized).jpeg01AFC243-91CC-4D4F-A74E-87CF5C9B59A4 (resized).jpeg44D14F65-4ECC-4646-A53E-ACDFC2DF1747 (resized).jpeg44D14F65-4ECC-4646-A53E-ACDFC2DF1747 (resized).jpeg7E61E25C-2B60-4A72-9CE8-1225F68F31EB (resized).jpeg7E61E25C-2B60-4A72-9CE8-1225F68F31EB (resized).jpegEC46AAB6-CCBA-495C-86E2-E5F742A7D55E (resized).jpegEC46AAB6-CCBA-495C-86E2-E5F742A7D55E (resized).jpeg
#11324 1 year ago
Quoted from cpiel:

Hey man thanks for taking the time - def gives me a

Trying to catch up on the progress on The Munsters. Did the latest few codes changes bring the code to the level most would enjoy now or are the rules still mostly the same and seen by some as simple and repetitive?

The last 3 updates were really good and brought Munsters to a hole other level in my opinion and a lot of other people feel the same. They added more call outs n video parts while adding DJ MIXER N COUCH POTATO MOOD. Just a few top of my head also chattering teeth n getting secret mania is different n so on. I can’t remember all but it really is absolutely fun to play now even more than it was my family loves my premium I have it’s not going anywhere.

#11332 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinball-Metal:

I will check and see what I have when I get to work tomorrow.
I think I have some painted, and some not painted yet.
Might take a bit to paint the unpainted ones
I will respond in order I received the PMs
Dino

How much are they. I bought a set of the pro ones n modified them for my color premium. Those look great I might get a set.

2 weeks later
#11340 1 year ago

It would have been nice if they had really added something while they were doing this Don’t get me wrong I love my MUNSTERS PREMIUM n they added a good bit in the last three updates but if it had just one more something just that one wow factor to push it over the edge so to speak maybe I’m over thinking it.

1 month later
#11397 1 year ago

I was excited for a minute new code oh yeah then I read it nope nothing spectacular.

1 week later
#11412 1 year ago

I'm sad to hear this, I was hoping it was going to be good, and give Stern a good reason to rerun the pin.

Did you ever get yours. I know when mine came in on the last run I believe u said yours was going to be shipped or something n then u didn’t get it. I know from alot of distributors said they shorten all there orders which was bull crap. Alot of people didn’t get there’s.

#11414 1 year ago

No I didn't get mine, Stern shorted my distributor too, so I got screwed. Every place I called said the same thing. I know they could sell a bunch if they did another run, but who knows with Stern. The only consolation is my distributor felt bad, and sold me an extra Iron Maiden that came in. Iron Maiden is great, but I wanted a Munsters.

No doubt they could sell way more I have people all the time asking we’re can I buy one lol. I love mine it’s not going anywhere I hope one day u can get one.

3 weeks later
#11427 1 year ago

Yo what’s up my fellow Munsters. How’s everyone doing what’s going on who done what what’s happening. Damn just what I thought nobody is here I’m all alone.

#11429 1 year ago

Man would it be great if we got a surprise around Christmas time like last year and got one more big code update that would blow are mind.

#11438 1 year ago
Quoted from Enchantress:

cabal just wondering if you think Rob Zombie did "The Munsters" justice with his recent remake? Personally haven't seen it yet, waiting for it to be free.[quoted image]

I watched about 45 minutes of it and it’s absolutely horrible. The acting is awful the story is pitiful n so on. Just a mess in my opinion.

#11439 1 year ago

I loved both of them ADDAMS N MUNSTER AND believe they go great together

#11448 1 year ago
Quoted from oldpins:

Info found in manual for LE version. Quoted that battery is for game clock between power cycles, no mention of holding game settings. Maybe SD holds game settings?

I never knew they had a battery. Mine has not said anything about changing one I thought batteries were in the past on the boards wow

#11457 1 year ago
Quoted from v8torino:

Munsters on COZI TV here in Denver......... Followed by " Munster,Go Home" silliness movie here at 7 PM - MST - Go Munsters -
Better fire up my Munsters Pro I ordered and bought new from GAP... HUO about 475 plays on this beauty machine,with SaWeeet art and fast 2 flipper machine which I totally prefer,what I grew up on and 5 Ball Games too !!
Happy Halloween u Flippin Munsters out there........ from Lily of course ............ Grrrr --
[quoted image]

Fire it up n flip away on what is a fantastic pin I love my premium

#11459 1 year ago
Quoted from v8torino:

Luv yer enthusiasm on this pin - big-c66, always see yer posts buddy !!

Hey thanks man.

1 week later
#11474 1 year ago
Quoted from dinot:

Got my stuff back from the Powdercoater. I am going to replace the T-Moulding. I thought that I could reuse black T-Moulding that I'd replaced from one of my other machines but interestingly, Munsters uses 3/4" moulding whereas the others (Star Wars, Led Zeppelin and Mando) use 5/8" so I need to wait on the new T-Moulding to arrive. I ordered Black, Dark Blue and Dark Green and will decide once they get here.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Looks great. I’ve done paint n body work for 30 plus years n have been wanting to to do mine myself but cancer has hit me again so I might just have to go the powder coating way n let some body do it. Keep on flipping on one of the best pins in my opinion.

#11476 1 year ago
Quoted from dinot:

Thank you.
Take care of yourself and just let a powdercoater do it. Hit up prismatic powders and order a bunch of samples. I think I got about 20 samples and it cost $12.95 with overnight shipping (only option).
I agree on being one of the most underrated pins. I love it. I love it for reasons that others hate it. Simple rules. I can't stand how complex some of the newer Sterns can be. That is the main reason I don't like Elwin games.

Totally agree just a beautiful n fun shooter easy to learn. Alot of the new pins are so deep n tough shots which don’t get me wrong I like challenges my tmnt does it to me drives me nuts sometimes.

#11503 1 year ago

I love the MUNSTERS have I said that on here before lol.

#11514 1 year ago
Quoted from drdowns:

Has any had the main flippers die (loose power) on Premium? I have had the flippers go dead during Herman multi-ball on Premium B&W fully updated (and previous releases too) and am looking for a starting point to resolve it. Power is back in seconds. Some lights may be affected too... almost like a node board resets?

I’ve never had that happened or anything on mine yet it has been flawless. I haven’t heard anyone having this problem that I can remember.

#11516 1 year ago

I was playing my Munsters premium n got to Munster madness. My 6year old grandson was playing tmnt next to me when he heard me say Munster madness yes and then it was papa let me do it I said ok u have to do all four flippers at one time. He absolutely loved it n we were having a ball. He said papa that was fun let’s do it again I love pinball papa when u getting Deadpool n Godzilla u need more than 4. I said hang on papa will get another one soon lord he wants all them I’m going to have to get a second job lol lol.

2 weeks later
#11522 1 year ago
Quoted from GoldenBeard:

Any tips on cleaning the lower playfield plastic cover?
Also received my new washers for the lower playfield, hoping replacing this will finally solve my constant leveling issues.

Just take it out n clean with a little glass cleaner. I bought 2 new ones from pinball life to have as I have seen mine starting to show some wear. The washer will fix the levels on it I did mine and it is great

#11533 1 year ago
Quoted from TRIBUL:

Black will try to post pictures when grandkids are here l not sure how! Had to turn coil power to soft as new flippers are very strong, easy now too adjust Flipper angle and fit new Flipper rubbers no need to rase Playfield easy fitment inmo a great improvement! HAY STERN HOW ABOUT A CODE UPDATE AND TOPPER REMAKE?

Man can we dream lol. We got 3 code updates last year n have wonder if we might get at least one more which don’t get me wrong I love my Munsters premium and think it’s a great pin but one more pull out all the stops code update would be fantastic. Lol

1 week later
#11539 1 year ago

Man I love my MUNSTERS DAMN I keep repeating myself

#11541 1 year ago
Quoted from Drumz67:

Got my Munsters about a month ago and just finished this DIY topper. 1:18 scale Koach and Dragula along with data plates for each vehicle. Green Leds tied to GI and white leds tied to Dragula flasher which sort of simulates a lightning effect.
[quoted image]

That’s nice great job. I’ve been thinking about getting me the cars n doing something like that for mine.

#11551 1 year ago
Quoted from cabal:

hope you get to play midnight madness on munsters, it's a fun mode.

It really is totally agree. Love my Munsters

#11552 1 year ago

Do you think we will ever see anymore code updates on Munsters from Dwight or it’s done. Don’t get me wrong the 3 we got really made it great n my premium is not going anywhere but just was wandering.

#11558 1 year ago
Quoted from superdrummer20:

Hey team Mockingbird, I am running prem code 1.02. I was wondering if there was any value in up-coding to say v1.11 to get the benefit of sound equilizer, couch potato challenge mode, and chattering teeth scoring. Not sure when DJ mixer was introduced. Any opinions?
I really don't have large interest in the insider connected updates, or if the newer scoring blocks show blank player 2-4 rectangels at the bottom. But cannot now recall if stern did that on Munsters like BM66.

Man U are missing out yes definitely update that baby. The new code updates really brought it up up u will enjoy.

1 week later
#11565 1 year ago
Quoted from PoMC:

Sweet! First thing I'm doing is getting rid of all the fake Marilyn call-outs! Fantastic!
Pinball Browser 8.20 is ready !
It can be downloaded here : http://download.pinballbrowser.com
It is compatible with the latest Spike firmwares :
Aerosmith 1.12
Avengers 1.06
Batman 1.08
Beatles 1.24
Black Knight SOR 1.14
Can Crusher 1.01
Deadpool 1.08
Elvira 1.05
Ghostbusters 1.17
Godzilla 1.03
GOT 1.37
Guardians of the Galaxy 1.11
Iron Maiden 1.12
James Bond 0.80
Jurassic Park 1.07
Jurassic Park - The Pin 1.03
Kiss 1.41
Led Zeppelin 1.17
Mando 1.41
Munsters 1.23
Primus 1.03
Rush 1.02
Star Wars 1.22
Star Wars Elg 1.04
Stranger Things 1.07
Turtles 1.54
Whoa Nelly 1.55
WWE 1.35

W
Wait what are you going to do. So u will be able to add call outs or more video content

2 weeks later
#11585 1 year ago
Quoted from superdrummer20:

Whew, that was a fun cash-out... 9 super jackpots with 6x multiplier active. Only missing enlarging ray.
[quoted image]

That’s great man This got me pumped up I haven’t been able to to play my premium for 2 n half months because of taking radiation treatments but now I’m off theme I’m starting to get my spunk back. I’m going to go play by crackey lol.

1 week later
#11590 1 year ago

Hey thanks everyone for the get well wishes. I’m getting stronger every day and I’m just grateful to still be here. I’ve had the chance to get some games in on my MUNSTERS and man I have missed it can I say one more time how much I love this pin. Ok I’ll shut up.

1 week later
#11599 1 year ago
Quoted from PoMC:

Lame ass YouTube blocking the video due to copyright shit. I’ll post a link of the video to my Google Drive this morning. Youtube is sometimes playing the video and sometimes blocking it.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1r6IeOwTFsAAJmM4SEgWGqsjgBeZDHY0w/view?usp=share_link

Wow this looks great so we just get it from you and download useing sd card

4 weeks later
#11609 1 year ago
Quoted from theadicts77:

Does anyone know where to get a left cabinet decal for the premium color version?

Stern still should be able to have them.

1 week later
#11613 1 year ago
Quoted from Cento:

Munsters 3D Led Lighted Topper. Not game interactive but it looks pretty good.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Looks great to me. I just pulled the glass on mine and did a complete cleaning and waxing everything. Man I flipped it back on and wow it’s popping just like when I took it out the box.

2 weeks later
#11617 1 year ago
Quoted from Lopa:

So I’ve been really getting into my Munsters lately. Pro version set up hard and fast, back legs way up, out lanes all the way open. I typically play “impossible play”. All I can say is in these conditions the game is very challenging and is definitely increasing my skill level.
In comparison to my walking dead pro that was set up by a nationally ranked player Munsters can be bit more challenging.

It’s a fantastic game. I have the premium n love it. When they did those last couple of updates really brought it out and I’ve noticed it’s been going up in the rankings. Just an all around great pin to have.

1 week later
#11620 12 months ago
Quoted from dashv:

Code update.
Just insider connected stuff. But still.

I know right. I was hoping for something on my Munsters premium but it’s ok I still love it. I was really hoping for my tmnt which needs the scoreing raised way up but nope. Lol

2 months later
#11661 9 months ago

How’s everyone doing out there in Munster land. Everyone still enjoying their game? I know I am.

#11668 8 months ago
Quoted from JohnnyCage:

My most addicting pin. Never gets old. Flow is crazy good. It's the first pin everyone gravitates towards at my house. Bolted to the floor.

I totally agree with you.

#11673 8 months ago
Quoted from JohnnyCage:

No doubt. My kids love Couch Potato. The trend I'm noticing on Pinside and some distributors I've spoken to is that the Premium (B&W) is hard to come by these days. No one seems to want to part with it anymore.
Btw, I think Franchi nailed it on the artwork on the Pro as well. Cabinet art looks great! Especially the left side.

I love the black and white too but I have the color premium and it’s absolutely gorgeous the colors are so amazing vibrant. I want part with mine great game.

#11675 8 months ago
Quoted from JMCFAN:

My LE with PinStadiums is amazing

Absolutely beautiful no doubt with pin stadium on it.

1 month later
#11694 6 months ago

Man I still love my Munsters premium.
The other night my 7 year old grandson was playing and got Munster madness ready to go and said papa what do I do. So I showed him and when he got finished with Munster madness he said that was awesome papa I love this game he was having a blast.

4 weeks later
#11707 5 months ago
Quoted from FtrMech:

Well...there is always hope but I am not holding my breath.

Would that not be the greatest thing come on stern give are Munsters the love it deserves I love mine.

3 weeks later
#11722 5 months ago

What a joke for new code Dwight could give us something really good if he would

4 weeks later
#11752 4 months ago

New code update says added some things behind the scenes improvements what does that mean.

#11766 4 months ago
Quoted from JSC:

I’ve been thinking about picking up a used B&W, with the recent stern re-runs like Stranger Things and Elvira blood red….does anyone think Munsters would be a possibility or was it never popular enough.

Probably not but they should. There was alot of people that had waited for nearly a year and then they started shipping and bam 2weeks later they cut distributor’s orders and people were pissed cause they didn’t get there’s my premium got to me the week before they quit it’s a great pin.

#11769 4 months ago

I was one of those guys who didn't get one because they shorted my distributor. I think if Stern did do another run, they wouldn't have any problem selling them.

Yep I remember you talking about it after I got mine u said mine is supposed to be the next week if I’m right and bam they cut the distributors it was bull crap.

2 months later
#11805 47 days ago
Quoted from hd60609:

I also have the metal protector. If you can't get it, PinballLife has the replacement plastic...[quoted image]

I’ve not had any problems with this but I need to get it. So u have the metal piece for sale I could get.

#11806 47 days ago

How many people still love their Munsters. I have the premium and it want be going anywhere everyone comes over loves it. Just a fun game to play.

#11811 46 days ago
Quoted from Boycer:

Bummer. I haven't had that issue

This guy

This guy. Ok what

#11813 46 days ago
Quoted from woodpost:

can i ask you guys: i have an unhealthy obsession with this pin (i honestly think the LE is the best looking machine ever produced) but haven't had the opportunity to put much time on one. i play primarily for theme integration, fun shots, challenging mode progression, and the sound design and lightshow. i've heard a lot of people say the progression is pretty simple, and they have most fun trying to maximize scoring. i really don't care much about scoring at all. do you think this pin would have longevity in my collection? cheers!

Sounds like you answered your question lol.
Yes it’s not a hard game and is straight forward on what you’re doing but it’s absolutely beautiful and fun to play it’s definitely a keeper for your collection.
A lot of people on pinside think if a pin isn’t deep as all get out in code it’s no good and that’s bull shit. I’ll tell you this go look at the top 100 and at least 25 of those games ranked higher than Munsters is a joke.

#11824 41 days ago
Quoted from Thunderbird:

Agree Cabal! What a fabulously fun game Munsters is! Whole family loves it. Great shooter, plenty of toys and the lower PF is simply outstanding. Has to be the best mech ever made, after all it’s a complete pinball machine by itself. Getting the upper and lower going in Munster Madness multiball is nirvana. This pin has nice code depth, good callouts, side missions and an exciting jackpot buildup mode too. How many of you have completed Munster Madness stage 3? It’s no different than the code depth of AIQ where you assemble the avengers 3 times or many other games. If Stern made this game again, as let’s say a Halloween edition released on October 31st, it’d sell out in seconds. One of Borg and Dwight’s best games. Best return habit trails in all of pinball.

You are absolutely correct on everything you said. It’s absolutely one of the most beautiful and shooting games ever. I have the color premium it will never go anywhere as long as I’m here.

IMG_3139 (resized).jpegIMG_3139 (resized).jpeg
1 week later
#11831 34 days ago
Quoted from Pinball13:

A few things;
1. Looking at a Munsters with 2600 plays on it. Is that common for a title this old? Sounds high to me. The owner does not know if it was routed. Any worries about issues with a game with that many plays on it?
2. Did any Munsters ship with Insider Connect on them?
3. What is the deal with the values on the Premium's recently. Does anyone think they are selling for $11k+?

That’s not a ton of play’s just look at the play field really good and the cabinet for any wore or damaged spots. I’ve been seeing the premium from 10500 to 12000$ and LE AROUND 13-15000 $. I was one of the few that got their color premium before Stern screwed everyone who had been waiting on one for nearly a year. Distributors got their orders cut and a lot of people didn’t get them.

3 weeks later
#11841 11 days ago
Quoted from Mutt:

I wanted to thank Sam for our kitty. My wife decided Munsters needed a black cat & I remembered hd60609 made 1 & that he even had a version that worked w/ our current eyeball pop bumper cap mod. I searched on here for it only to find he was no longer selling them. I reached out to him & he agreed to run another batch!! it's really nice & exactly what we needed. she sits right over the kitty target & w/ the little podium, she's high enough that you can see her over the wireform

Does he still have some I would love to have one.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 135.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 24.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

12,063 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Temple, TX
$ 11.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Twisted Tokens

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

12,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Findlay, OH
9,564 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Dacula, GA
$ 25.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

$ 145.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 32.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 24.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 19.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Almighty Mods

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 34.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

13,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Huntington Station, NY
$ 9.00
Cabinet - Other
Mooshue's Market

$ 31.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider big-c66.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/1313-mockingbird-lane-munsters-club?tu=big-c66 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.