Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 7,648 posts
  • 445 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 37 minutes ago by o-din
  • Topic is favorited by 46 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screenshot 2024-04-26 at 5.56.53?PM (resized).png
    real-triops.png
    large.jpg
    Dumb_20Donald_large (resized).jpg
    b302c800109bbb31265fc1394a1859ee (resized).jpg
    hqdefault (resized).jpg
    IMG_5521 (resized).JPG
    Screen Shot 2024-04-25 at 4.51.56 PM (resized).png
    main-qimg-0d72a7a361a3a9943b69a29c9c4ca561-pjlq (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1090 (resized).jpeg
    DSCN9010 (resized).JPG
    IMG_20240424_173431.jpg
    438712280_7241935899188350_8066440579298486095_n (resized).jpg
    MV5BMWE3ZThjM2UtMTg2NS00NjY3LTk5ZGEtMTdlYmY3OGE2ZmZlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjUyNDk2ODc@._V1_ (resized).jpg
    helper (resized).jpg
    Beautiful Cynthia and my '68 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider budman.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#569 5 years ago

When you call a 30 something “ a kid”

2 months later
    #954 5 years ago

Pinch the skin on the top of your hand and it stays that way.

2 months later
    #1133 5 years ago

You grunt when you bend over to tie your shoes......

11 months later
    #1492 4 years ago
    Quoted from xsvtoys:

I did the Fortran and Cobol punch card thing. You would whip up your program, sit at the machine and punch out your cards, then put a rubber band around them and submit it to the big computer behind the glass walls.
    There was a big clock with moveable hands on the wall and it would be set for the current wait time. It could be a few hours or more than a day depending on scheduling of the classes.
    There was a wall of shelves organized by letter of your last name. You would walk in there to grab your pack of cards and your printout with the results.
    As you walked in, you would eyeball your stack of papers. You wanted to see a stack of papers, maybe a few pages or a few dozen. If you saw one single sheet or a giant pile of sheets then you knew right then that you f-ed up. One sheet meant you messed it up right at the beginning and nothing ran. A big pile meant you had a runaway loop.

This was the last class I took in college and almost flunked. Since I was a business major, I wouldn’t have graduated with that grade. One misplaced comma in your code and the whole program was messed up. I hated that class.

8 months later
    #2359 3 years ago

When you see that today’s kids shoot police and disrespect teachers....that would NEVER happen when I was a kid. Parents, teachers and cops were listened to, respected and yes, “feared”

#2365 3 years ago
    Quoted from cdnpinbacon:

My sons fiancée is a teacher. That's common place now. What would Glen Ford do?

My friends daughter is a 4th grade teacher. One of her male students asked her “if she
    s*cked d*cks”. I swear the world is spinning out of control.

#2366 3 years ago
    Quoted from cottonm4:

I still have the red marks on my ass from when the shop teacher bent me over. His paddle had holes drilled in it to reduce drag

I used to get paddled for laughing too loud in class!!

#2431 3 years ago

When you have absolutely no clue who the entertainer is for this next Super Bowl.... “ Weeknd”

#2434 3 years ago
    Quoted from pinzrfun:

that is SO 19 hours ago........

This just proves how old I am!!

1 week later
    #2490 3 years ago

When I was a kid my dad started a company called Patio Queen. Our patio was surrounded by gas heaters,Gas lights and gas broiler( grill).

4 months later
    #3038 3 years ago

.....when you are STILL convinced today, that you " ran faster and jumped higher" in those Red Ball Jets sneakers you once wore.

#3077 3 years ago
    Quoted from TractorDoc:

I still clip the occasional coupon. . . although it can often lead me to buy something that I would not have otherwise.

You know you’re old when you “clip a coupon” rather than show it to the cashier on your iphone.

#3088 3 years ago
    Quoted from frenchmarky:

Or when you give them the coupon and they just give it back to you so you can use it again. So what'd I spend all that time snipping it out for, just gimme the discount every time I come in here! XD

Hobby Lobby is famous for that

2 weeks later
    #3096 3 years ago

When you wear Footjoy golf shoes to work because comfort always trumps style!

524FF515-161D-40E5-8105-9BC883D4A30F (resized).jpeg524FF515-161D-40E5-8105-9BC883D4A30F (resized).jpeg
    1 year later
    #4524 2 years ago

When you think you’re too old to be playing with pinball machines

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider budman.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/you-know-you-are-old-when-?tu=budman and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.