FullSizeRender_1_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_4_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_2_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_3_(resized).jpg
854e50dc187367d10885225a3112237209e73405.jpeg_(resized).jpg
extra_SW_monitor_(resized).jpg
69f58f4153fb877a9cfa5085a4ee61d5a1e2de38_(resized).jpg
1aedcb48e4c93f608a1b0506a5e978e7c6e46ff7_(resized).jpeg
There are 9,500 posts in this topic. You are on page 186 of 190.
#9251 4 months ago

Think he picked one up already. Thx tho!

#9252 4 months ago

Just listed a nice Star Trek Pro, open for trades

Machine - For Sale
Star Trek (Pro) Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Stern Star Trek pro Shopped out over the summer when I got it. Stripped down all the ramps and deep cleaned. Replaced all rubbers with clear titans. Titans flipper rubbers as well...”
2023-12-27
Bowling Green, OH
5,400 (OBO)
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 224 times

#9253 4 months ago

He is better off getting this one shipped. I’m sure the guy would negotiate too an even better price.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/168248

#9254 4 months ago
Quoted from Happy81724:

He is better off getting this one shipped. I’m sure the guy would negotiate too an even better price.
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/168248

I got him a nib already.

#9255 4 months ago
Quoted from beltking:

I got him a nib already.

That’s awesome! Those are 13k from cointaker the last time I checked so probably the best bet

#9256 4 months ago

Yeah, without the mods - if you want to wait a year or more...mine is here and ready Thanks guys!

13,000 is the total price to USA customers, delivered. If stary lit apron is added, there is an upcharge of 600.00 for the apron.

ALL CANADIAN CUSTOMERS MUST PURCHASE THROUGH NITRO PINBALL.

Expect approximately 12 month wait from your deposit date. Approximately 4 months before your Lebowski arrives you will receive an invoice for the balance. At this point your game is being finished and packed for shipping from the Netherlands.

#9257 4 months ago

I’m all good on my end. Nikrox2 was great to talk to and answered all my questions. Just worked out better for me with everything going on to go a different route.

#9258 4 months ago

Prayers to ya Brother! Mean that!

#9259 4 months ago

Yeah my parents had one didn’t open up yet. Play my pins mainly anyways.

#9260 4 months ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
TX-Sector Archived
Fully restored (full original status) - “For sale or trade is my completely restored, rare Vitrigraph version of TX Sector. The entire game, above and below the playfield, was disassembled and rebuilt with all new parts....”
2023-12-27
Pittsburgh, PA
Archived after: 18 days
Viewed: 635 times
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “For sale or trade is my fully rebuilt/restored WWF Royal Rumble. I have done a full tear down to a bare playfield. The playfield was polished with a high-speed buffer to the point ...”
2023-12-27
Pittsburgh, PA
Archived after: 4 days
Viewed: 159 times
Machine - For Sale
Stars Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “For sale is my fully rebuilt Stars. The entire game was disassembled, cleaned and rebuilt. This game was already in way above average condition before I rebuilt it. Many parts su...”
2023-12-27
Pittsburgh, PA
Archived after: 17 days
Viewed: 345 times
Machine - For Sale
Hot Shots Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “For sale is my rebuilt Hot Shots. The playfield was disassembled, cleaned, polished and rebuilt. All ball guides, posts and hardware have been cleaned and polished. The sound boar...”
2023-12-27
Pittsburgh, PA
Archived after: 14 days
Viewed: 268 times
Parts - For Sale
NOS (New Old Stock) - “This is a new, unopened, Bally Mystic plastic set. This sell new for $150 + shipping. I will sell for $130 shipped.”
2023-12-27
Pittsburgh, PA
Archived after: 19 days
Viewed: 34 times
Parts - For Sale
NOS (New Old Stock) - “For sale is a NOS Kiss playfield overlay. This is not from Classic Arcades. It will require a set of insert letter decals. I have a mostly complete set to include. Price inclu...”
2023-12-23
Pittsburgh, PA
Archived after: 42 days
Viewed: 137 times

#9261 4 months ago

That TX sector is gorgeous. Wow. Bring her to pin brew so I can slap some balls on her.

#9262 4 months ago

If people only realized what a great game Hot Shots is...

#9263 4 months ago

Looking to switch up the lineup. I could do a a 1, add or gain cash, or do a multiple pin trade. Games I have are:

Bram stokers Dracula
No fear
Game show
Stern stingray
Skateball
Viking - CPR playfield installed

Mainly looking for newer games, but relatively open.

#9264 4 months ago
Quoted from SeymorGoldfarbJr:

Machine - For Sale
Great

TX-Sector

Fully restored (full original status) - “For sale or trade is my completely restored, rare Vitrigraph version of TX Sector.

The entire game, above and below the playfield, was disassembled and rebuilt with all new parts....”

7 hours ago

Pittsburgh, PA
(22 mi)

SeymorGoldfarbJr

Machine - For Sale

Royal Rumble (WWF)

New ad!

Fully shopped/refurbished - “For sale or trade is my fully rebuilt/restored WWF Royal Rumble. I have done a full tear down to a bare playfield. The playfield was polished with a high-speed buffer to the point ...”

7 hours ago

Pittsburgh, PA
(22 mi)

SeymorGoldfarbJr

Machine - For Sale

Stars

New ad!

Fully shopped/refurbished - “For sale is my fully rebuilt Stars. The entire game was disassembled, cleaned and rebuilt. This game was already in way above average condition before I rebuilt it. Many parts su...”

7 hours ago

Pittsburgh, PA
(22 mi)

SeymorGoldfarbJr

Machine - For Sale

Hot Shots

New ad!

Fully shopped/refurbished - “For sale is my rebuilt Hot Shots.

The playfield was disassembled, cleaned, polished and rebuilt. All ball guides, posts and hardware have been cleaned and polished. The sound boar...”

7 hours ago

Pittsburgh, PA
(22 mi)

SeymorGoldfarbJr

Parts - For Sale

Bally Mystic Plastic Set

New ad!

NOS (New Old Stock) - “This is a new, unopened, Bally Mystic plastic set. This sell new for $150 + shipping. I will sell for $130 shipped.”

22 hours ago

Pittsburgh, PA
(22 mi)

SeymorGoldfarbJr

Parts - For Sale

Kiss Playfield Overlay

NOS (New Old Stock) - “For sale is a NOS Kiss playfield overlay. This is not from Classic Arcades. It will require a set of insert letter decals. I have a mostly complete set to include.

Price inclu...”

4 days ago

Pittsburgh, PA
(22 mi)

SeymorGoldfarbJr

Quoted from SeymorGoldfarbJr:

Machine - For Sale

TX-Sector

Fully restored (full original status) - “For sale or trade is my completely restored, rare Vitrigraph version of TX Sector.

The entire game, above and below the playfield, was disassembled and rebuilt with all new parts....”

7 hours ago

Pittsburgh, PA
(22 mi)

SeymorGoldfarbJr

Machine - For Sale

Royal Rumble (WWF)

New ad!

7 hours ago

Pittsburgh, PA
(22 mi)

SeymorGoldfarbJr

Machine - For Sale

Stars

New ad!

7 hours ago

Pittsburgh, PA
(22 mi)

SeymorGoldfarbJr

Machine - For Sale

Hot Shots

New ad!

Fully shopped/refurbished - “For sale is my rebuilt Hot Shots.

The playfield was disassembled, cleaned, polished and rebuilt. All ball guides, posts and hardware have been cleaned and polished. The sound boar...”

7 hours ago

Pittsburgh, PA
(22 mi)

SeymorGoldfarbJr

Parts - For Sale

Bally Mystic Plastic Set

New ad!

22 hours ago

Pittsburgh, PA
(22 mi)

SeymorGoldfarbJr

Parts - For Sale

Kiss Playfield Overlay

NOS (New Old Stock) - “For sale is a NOS Kiss playfield overlay. This is not from Classic Arcades. It will require a set of insert letter decals. I have a mostly complete set to include.

Price inclu...”

4 days ago

Pittsburgh, PA
(22 mi)

SeymorGoldfarbJr

Great seller that always does great work with his games! Buy with confidence!

#9265 4 months ago

Still have Mata Hari, ready for your game room!

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Mata Hari Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Selling my Mata Hari that is on location at Southland Lanes in Middleburg Heights Ohio *Game is in 100% working condition *playfield is really nice for this title with minimal wea...”
2023-12-07
Middleburg Heights, OH
1,650 (OBO)
Archived after: 38 days
Viewed: 560 times
Contributed to Pinside

#9266 4 months ago

Anyone interested in a very nice top card? Going to post ad once i take some pics

#9267 4 months ago

Lowered the price on my CCr

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Cactus Canyon SE Archived
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “I am the second owner. Very low plays. Has shaker motor. Other than that it is stock and looks great. Only flaw I know of is on the left head decal as pictured. Not adding a to...”
2023-12-29
Mansfield, OH
6,723 (Firm)
Viewed: 822 times
Contributed to Pinside

#9268 4 months ago
Quoted from MiamiRedSkin:

Looking to switch up the lineup. I could do a a 1, add or gain cash, or do a multiple pin trade. Games I have are:
Bram stokers Dracula
No fear
Game show
Stern stingray
Skateball
Viking - CPR playfield installed
Mainly looking for newer games, but relatively open.

Define……”newer”.

#9269 4 months ago
Quoted from Ceckitti:

Define……”newer”.

Stern DMD+, with some exceptions for some B/W games that intrigue me

#9270 4 months ago

Considering swapping out my DE Jurassic Park for something different, let me know what you have! Projects or multiple games for one considered. Can possibly add a little cash to "upgrade"

Edit: JP trade deal made so no longer available.

#9271 3 months ago

Any medieval madnesses out there?

Hit me up

TIA

#9272 3 months ago
Quoted from GoldenBeard:

Any medieval madnesses out there?
Hit me up
TIA

Check with wxforecaster

#9273 3 months ago

Sold my LZ and now looking with cash! Mando or SW premium, SW comic home pin. Also interested in Deadpool Pro and JP Pro.

Quoted from Birdman-Pin:

Hello everyone. I am looking to change up the lineup after having all music pins for a few years. ISO Star Wars themed games, specifically a Star Wars Pro, Mandalorian Pro or even a Star Wars Home+cash (yes I've had a home pin and like them ).
I have a loaded Led Zeppelin Pro, first owner, like new with
-Insider Connected
-Expression Lights
-Guitars added as additional toys on each ramp
-LED lit topper (LZ logo)
-Translucent slings and flipper rubbers from Titan
-180 degree turnaround ramp mod on dead-end shot that feeds ball back to right flipper (a must have mod)
-Spotless (I have pin-OCD)
If anyone wants to change up their lineup before the holiday with a trade, let me know.

#9275 3 months ago
Quoted from pghpinfan:

Check with wxforecaster

Already sold. Have a lead on one but have to ship. Really nice example of the game. Still would prefer local if anyone is thinking about it. Let me know

#9277 3 months ago

Will be listing a Corvette, Game Show and possibly a Judge Dredd later this week.

#9278 3 months ago

Foo fighters pro for sale 20 min south of Cincy. Looking to sell only. Pretty stock in great shape. Probably around 1k plays. 6,200 OBO. Let me know if you’re interested. No trades.

#9279 3 months ago

If you're looking to get some funding for your new Jaws hit me up for a low ball offer on your used stern pros.

#9280 3 months ago
Quoted from Deez:

If you're looking to get some funding for your new Jaws hit me up for a low ball offer on your used stern pros.

#9281 3 months ago

#9282 3 months ago

#9283 3 months ago

Anyone interested in trading a Led Zeppelin Premium + cash for stranger things premium?

#9284 3 months ago
Quoted from Coolpinballdino:

Anyone interested in trading a Led Zeppelin Premium + cash for stranger things premium?

Got an official ad up now will consider any games really only a few specific pins I listed on the ad, but will consider others.

Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “Basically Brand new just on boxed it two weeks ago. Added the pin standiums with both regular pin standium feature and UV. I'm on the fence about moving the game since I like it, b...”
2024-01-04
Chippewa, PA
Viewed: 476 times

#9285 3 months ago

Would prefer to trade. Even trades, 2-1, let me know what youve got.

#9287 3 months ago

Lowered some prices on these

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Game is perfect. Located in Chesterfield Michigan. Custom topper is included. Please let me know if you have any questions.”
2024-01-17
Chesterfield, MI
Archived after: 21 days
Viewed: 880 times
SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Lethal Weapon 3 Archived
Partially restored (almost original) - “Up for sale is one of Data East’s best games. The game has new powder coated rails, hinges, lock down bar and gun assembly. All new rubbers and LEDs installed for the GI and in t...”
2024-01-05
Chesterfield, MI
Archived after: 6 days
Viewed: 435 times
Contributed to Pinside

#9288 3 months ago

Anyone want to trade for my Elvira HOH premium? 2nd owner, nice, 700 plays. Looking for a Walking Dead, maybe Stranger Things. Cash to or from.

#9289 3 months ago

Anyone looking to sell their Bond Premium?

#9291 3 months ago
Quoted from pghpinfan:

Anyone looking to sell their Bond Premium?

Sent you a message.

#9292 3 months ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Perfect, low play, Bond Pro. I bought this a few months ago NIB. Have done a few upgrades: - Complete PinWoofer Kit with amplifier (sounds incredible) - LE speaker panel upgrade...”
2024-01-11
Hudson, OH
Archived after: 10 days
Viewed: 621 times
Contributed to Pinside

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Beautiful JP Pro with some upgrades: - Stern Art Blades - Stern Amber Shooting Rod - Repro LE Translite (original included as well) - PinMonk quiet fan Latest movie code insta...”
2024-01-11
Hudson, OH
Viewed: 864 times
Contributed to Pinside

#9293 3 months ago

Anyone have any stern banners for sale
Can pickup at pin brew or before

#9294 3 months ago

There's like 3 different jackoffs on here printing pirated banners all day and night.

#9295 3 months ago

Looking for a Godzilla LE - pm if interested. Trades preferred but can do cash.

#9296 3 months ago

The only reputable person I got banners from was marcaddy he had some directly from stern and you could tell by the weight design alignment and quality they were correct. Yes many many fakes and bad ones floating around.

#9297 3 months ago
Quoted from rollinover:

Anyone have any stern banners for sale
Can pickup at pin brew or before

I have a LZ Stern Banner if interested PM me.

#9298 3 months ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Perfect, low play, Bond Pro. I bought this a few months ago NIB. Have done a few upgrades: - Complete PinWoofer Kit with amplifier (sounds incredible) - LE speaker panel upgrade...”
2024-01-11
Hudson, OH
Viewed: 621 times
Contributed to Pinside

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Beautiful JP Pro with some upgrades: - Stern Art Blades - Stern Amber Shooting Rod - Repro LE Translite (original included as well) - PinMonk quiet fan Latest movie code insta...”
2024-01-11
Hudson, OH
Viewed: 864 times
Contributed to Pinside

Opening this up for straight sale on each since the 2 for 1 trade is unlikely. Open to offers!

#9299 3 months ago

Anybody looking on moving a Toy Story CE?

#9300 3 months ago

There are 9,500 posts in this topic. You are on page 186 of 190.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-for-sale-in-ohio-right-now/page/186?hl=birdman-pin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.