FullSizeRender_1_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_4_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_2_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_3_(resized).jpg
854e50dc187367d10885225a3112237209e73405.jpeg_(resized).jpg
extra_SW_monitor_(resized).jpg
69f58f4153fb877a9cfa5085a4ee61d5a1e2de38_(resized).jpg
1aedcb48e4c93f608a1b0506a5e978e7c6e46ff7_(resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ktuhde.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4168 5 years ago

I listed Mata Hari tonight. The backglass has a not so great touch up job, but is presentable until you could find a replacement. I was waiting for CPR to re-release the backglass. Listing for a price that gives the buyer room to replace the backglass.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Mata Hari Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Mata Hari machine that is playing 100% fast and fun. Cosmetically is in players condition with some cabinet and playfield paint chipping. Playfield isn’t bad overall. Backglass i...”
2019-01-23
Mansfield, OH
900 (OBO)
Archived after: 3 days
Viewed: 244 times
Contributed to Pinside

4 months later
#4435 4 years ago

I added a World Cup Soccer tonight to the market place. I bought it on here a few months ago, but need a little extra cash to pay for a home project. It’s very nice. Just put in comet leds, new titan rubbers, and cleaned

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
World Cup Soccer Archived
Partially shopped/refurbished - “The game is in very good condition. Everything works. I just put all new comet sunlight led’s in it(excluding top of playfield flashers and lights)and titan rubbers on it. I gave...”
2019-05-28
Mansfield, OH
3,250 (Firm)
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 413 times
Contributed to Pinside
it up when I had everything off doing those change outs. I’m in Mansfield so it’s about 1 hour from both Cleveland and Columbus.

3 months later
#4611 4 years ago

Listed an Addams Family today. Looking to get an AFMr through trade or cash sale and then buy one.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “I’m listing my very nice players condition Addams Family. I would really like to trade for an AFMr but would sell outright and use the money to buy one. I would also consider a p...”
2019-08-30
Mansfield, OH
6,000 (Firm)
Archived after: 13 days
Viewed: 850 times
Contributed to Pinside

2 weeks later
#4643 4 years ago

Looking for an AFMr or whirlwind in Ohio (or Western PA or southern Michigan)

Machine - Wanted
Wanted! - “Looking for an AFMr SE or CE within a few hour drive of central Ohio.”
2019-09-17
Mansfield, OH
Wanted
Archived after: 20 days
Viewed: 26 times
Machine - Wanted
Wanted! - “Looking for a Whirlwind within a few hour drive from central Ohio”
2019-09-17
Mansfield, OH
Wanted
Viewed: 54 times

7 months later
#5132 3 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Jurassic Park Pro HOU It’s in like new condition I bought it from a pinsider with about a hundred plays and it’s now at around 250 This machine looks like an LE minus the Tre...”
2020-05-02
Mansfield, OH
5,500 (Firm)
Archived after: 7 days
Viewed: 610 times
Contributed to Pinside
Just posted a Stern Jurassic Park. Nice HOU and it has powder coating and some nice mods.

#5133 3 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “HUO AFMr SE I am the second owner and it is pretty much perfect. The lights and sounds on this machine are great. I get the argument that you can’t beat the original, but this r...”
2020-05-02
Mansfield, OH
6,400 (Firm)
Archived after: 10 days
Viewed: 886 times
Contributed to Pinside
Also added a HUO AFMr SE for sale today. In Mansfield, One hour from Cleveland or one hour from Columbus.

#5137 3 years ago

I still have an AFMr SE available. I changed the price to $6,400. In the first price I was including the Pin Stadium lights and uninstalled Cliffys. Figured some may want the machine without those so I changed those extras as an option instead of in the list price.

Thanks, Kevin

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “HUO AFMr SE I am the second owner and it is pretty much perfect. The lights and sounds on this machine are great. I get the argument that you can’t beat the original, but this r...”
2020-05-02
Mansfield, OH
6,400 (Firm)
Viewed: 886 times
Contributed to Pinside

3 months later
#5448 3 years ago

Picked up and Addams Family today with a new Uninstalled CPR Gold playfield. The current playfield isn’t terrible and I’m leaning towards not doing a full restore. If I am not going to do a full restore I would sell the CPR if anyone in Ohio needs if for a current project restore they are doing. The Silver is $800 right now on CPRs website so I’m thinking it’s worth at least that. And you can see it in person before buying. PM me if interested and I can send pictures.

3 months later
#5860 3 years ago

Looking to trade a Road Show

SOLD!
Machine - For Trade
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Looking to trade a very nice Road Show. I got this machine from a pinsider not too long ago. It’s just not clicking with the kids and wife. They think it’s too hard to hit shot...”
2020-12-04
Mansfield, OH
Trade
Archived after: 4 days
Viewed: 701 times
Contributed to Pinside

1 month later
#6017 3 years ago

Listed an Avengers IQ Pro. Looking to trade for or to buy an AFMr. Or may consider a trade toward another Bally/Williams A list.

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Price Reduced. Would prefer a trade, but would also sell outright. HUO Avengers IQ Pro. Stern side art blades and a cliffy shooter lane protector. About 300 plays. No playfield i...”
2021-02-19
Mansfield, OH
5,300 (Firm)
Archived after: 5 days
Viewed: 1268 times

1 week later
#6056 3 years ago

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Price Reduced. Would prefer a trade, but would also sell outright. HUO Avengers IQ Pro. Stern side art blades and a cliffy shooter lane protector. About 300 plays. No playfield i...”
2021-02-19
Mansfield, OH
5,300 (Firm)

Still have an Avengers IQ Pro for trade or sale. Just lowered the price a little. I’ve had some trade and cash offers, but nothing yet that made me jump on a deal.

I would like to get a Bally/Williams to add next to my Addams Family and Monster Bash. AFMr is my top want, but I’m open to any offers. Even open to some older Bally’s like fireball, EBD, Skateball, Elvira

Thanks

1 week later
#6102 3 years ago

Reduced price on my Avengers IQ Pro. Lots of back and forth with offers, but nothing finalized. So I lowered the price to get it more in line with what it looks like other HOU 2019/2020 Sterns seem to be sale pending for right now. Thanks! Kevin

Machine - For Sale
2021-02-19
Mansfield, OH
5,300 (Firm)

3 months later
#6363 2 years ago

[Ad embed: this ad was deleted]

Anyone else see red flags with this listing? WCS is on my radar to buy. Listing is a brand new pinsider. No pictures last night and higher price. Now there are pictures but they look like it’s at Superelectric Pinball Parlor(or at least from a machine on location). I know there is a pinsider that has listed pins from that place, and this isn't him. If it is from superelectric, I would think they would be able to fix the soccer ball easily before listing.

I don’t even want to start PM discussion with the person if it is a scam. Do others think it’s a strange listing?

#6373 2 years ago
Quoted from alexanr1:

If you buy in person and pay cash, don’t see anything to worry about. Seems overpriced IMO, for not 100% working, especially something as important as the spinning soccer ball. I would offer $3500 max.

It’s definitely a scam. I just wanted to make others aware so someone new to the hobby doesn’t get ripped off. I am going to make a general forum post so that there a searchable history with the persons pinside name. I wouldn’t bother with letting people know if it looked like a one off scam, but this person paid for pinside + membership, a featured ad, and has some pinball knowledge. So I figured they should be fronted out.

#6376 2 years ago
Quoted from Gundam_Pilot_:

Not really sure who pissed in your Wheaties to start a witch hunt, but I dealt with Sam yesterday. I did a local trade with the guy, and it all went perfect. The guy is an off the grid guy and likes to stay that way. I talked to him yesterday about posting games from locations other than his house, but he legitimately has a WCS, and it was from Spasic. Just can’t flip them fast enough

So he posted a for sale ad for a pin days before he actually bought it himself?

Or he had a WCS but used pictures of a pin that wasn’t the one he actually has?

I’m actually trying to understand the situation.

6 months later
#6874 2 years ago

I’m on the lookout for a players condition AFM original or AFMr within 5 hour drive of central Ohio. I could do cash or trade plus cash. I have a Godzilla Pro or really nice WCS94 that I would offer as partial trade. Thanks

3 weeks later
#6998 2 years ago

Post a very nice WCS94 tonight

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
World Cup Soccer Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “I have a very nice World Cup Soccer 94. It has had a topside tear down and many parts replaced. Full led, titan rubbers, new plastics with protectors, new goalie, cliffys, new legs...”
2022-01-10
Mansfield, OH
4,800 (OBO)
Archived after: 6 days
Viewed: 471 times
Contributed to Pinside

#7001 2 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear, needs some work - “I picked up this machine along with another pin. It is definitely a cool pin and a part of pinball history being the first machine with EM flippers. It has an alternative backgl...”
2022-01-10
Mansfield, OH
1,000 (OBO)
Viewed: 367 times
Contributed to Pinside

If there are any early woodrail or gottlieb collectors out there I just listed this Crown Jewels (Humpty Dumpty) conversion. This has to be a pretty rare backglass. There was a discussion thread about it when the person I bought it from posted on the forums. It was an alternative backgkass that a company sold back when the pin was new in the 40’s.

10 months later
#7965 1 year ago

Machine - For Trade
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “**Update. Found a Godzilla Premium to buy** **cash and carry price $9,000. Would consider Jurassic Park Premium for trade. Or a Jurassic Park Pro, GOTG, Bond, Aerosmith plus cash ...”
2022-11-15
Mansfield, OH
Trade
Viewed: 872 times

listed an Addams Family in the marketplace. Looking to trade for a Godzilla Premium (or Pro with cash to me) Cash sale for enough $ to put towards a Godzilla Premium.

1 week later
#8025 1 year ago

I listed some classic Ballys in the Marketplace.

The Fireball is fully functional, but needs some love. Mata Hari is fully working and ready for a deep clean. Night Rider is working and doesn’t need much at all.

Machine - For Sale
Fireball Archived
Used - shows wear, needs some work - “I have an an original Fireball that is 100% playing, but has some quirks. The Good:It is fully working. I cleaned the playfield, removed some crazy Mylar, cleaned, replaced mushr...”
2023-07-08
Mansfield, OH
1,500 (OBO)
Archived after: 12 days
Viewed: 944 times

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Mata Hari Archived
Used - shows wear, needs some work - “I picked up this pin as non-working. I put a new rectifier board and made some adjustments and it’s playing now. I did a basic wipe down and replaced the rubbers. I am offering i...”
2022-11-27
Mansfield, OH
950 (OBO)
Viewed: 382 times
Contributed to Pinside

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Night Rider EM Archived
Used - shows wear, needs some work - “I have a nice Night Rider EM for sale. I picked this up no to long ago, but I need the room and putting the money towards another pin I’m working on. I did a basic cleaning but...”
2022-11-27
Mansfield, OH
950 (OBO)
Archived after: 6 days
Viewed: 266 times
Contributed to Pinside

3 months later
#8489 1 year ago

I have a Godzilla Premium that I bought new in December. Has about 100 plays. I am looking to trade down to a Godzilla Pro, CCr SE, or Monster Bash CE with cash my way. I may consider other Bally/Williams if the trade was right. Only mods are Stern art blades and a Neca Godzilla figure.

If anyone in Ohio is interested let me know. I prefer a trade plus cash, but I would consider selling for $9,750 and just buying one of those if no trades offers are made.

Im picking up another pin at Pinbrew and looking to put a little of the money towards that.

Thanks, Kevin

3 months later
#8758 9 months ago

I just listed multiple pins in the marketplace. I picked up a Funhouse yesterday and need to reduce my current lineup by at least one.

SOLD!
Machine - For Trade
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “I bought this pin new last December. It has Stern side art blades, shaker, and a Necca Godzilla figure. The clear on this thing looks great. Under 150 plays. If you are looking for...”
2023-07-03
Mansfield, OH
Trade
Viewed: 536 times
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
Fireball Archived
Used - shows wear, needs some work - “I have an an original Fireball that is 100% playing, but has some quirks. The Good:It is fully working. I cleaned the playfield, removed some crazy Mylar, cleaned, replaced mushr...”
2023-07-08
Mansfield, OH
1,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Trade
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “I am looking to sell or trade my Foo Fighters Pro. I bought this pin at Pinbrew. It had about 500 plays there and I have put about 100 at home. It is stock and looks pretty much ne...”
2023-07-03
Mansfield, OH
Trade
Viewed: 626 times
SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Partially restored (almost original) - “I have a Skateball for sale with a new CPR Silver playfield installed, all new nvram.weebly boards (original boards included in sale), X-pin led score displays (original displays i...”
2023-11-01
Mansfield, OH
3,900 (OBO)
Viewed: 667 times
Contributed to Pinside

1 week later
#8778 9 months ago

Machine - For Sale
Fireball Archived
2023-07-08
Mansfield, OH
1,500 (OBO)

I need space so I’m trying to move the Fireball I have listed by this weekend. The offers I received so far require shipping and I don’t really want to deal with that. I know I should just ship, but I’m being stubborn and stupid. I am picking up another pin that is taking its place in the lineup next week. Offering to my Ohio friends for $1,400 if someone wants it. If not I’ll just take down the ad and find somewhere to put it for now.

Thanks

#8792 9 months ago

Bumping my Foo Fighters Pro ad. Going to keep it listed through the weekend to see if any more trade possibilities are out there.

Machine - For Trade
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “I am looking to sell or trade my Foo Fighters Pro. I bought this pin at Pinbrew. It had about 500 plays there and I have put about 100 at home. It is stock and looks pretty much ne...”
2023-07-03
Mansfield, OH
Trade
Viewed: 626 times

3 months later
#9042 6 months ago

Machine - For Sale
FunHouse Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “*was sale pending. Buyer was to pickup this morning. Sent a text last night that he can’t make the trip to pickup. Bumping it back up to the top since it’s back available* Th...”
2023-11-02
Mansfield, OH
5,335 (OBO)
Archived after: 18 days
Viewed: 838 times

Listed a Funhouse today in the marketplace

#9050 5 months ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Partially restored (almost original) - “I have a Skateball for sale with a new CPR Silver playfield installed, all new nvram.weebly boards (original boards included in sale), X-pin led score displays (original displays i...”
2023-11-01
Mansfield, OH
3,900 (OBO)
Viewed: 667 times
Contributed to Pinside

Listed a nice Bally Skateball today. I could deliver to Pincinnati if a deposit is paid.

#9054 5 months ago

Machine - For Sale
FunHouse Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “*was sale pending. Buyer was to pickup this morning. Sent a text last night that he can’t make the trip to pickup. Bumping it back up to the top since it’s back available* Th...”
2023-11-02
Mansfield, OH
5,335 (OBO)
Viewed: 838 times

Had this sale pending pickup planned for today. Well, out of state buyer texted last night and can’t make the trip. So it’s back up. I will do $5,000 for a more local buyer that can buy and pickup.

1 week later
#9104 5 months ago

Does anyone have a screened CPR Gold or cleared NOS Addams Family playfield that they would like to part ways with? I am having my playfield swapped out soon. I have a CPR Silver that is overall nice, but I just wanted to see if anyone had an extra gold that they no longer need. If you have one you would consider selling send me a PM.

Thanks

#9106 5 months ago
Quoted from Gundam_Pilot_:

Out of curiosity, why are you looking for the upgrade? Is your clearcoat not where you want it? Or is it an issue with the playfield art/wood itself?

The wood and art look good. A few tiny flaws that probably will be covered and never noticed by anyone.

There are a few places that the clear looks smudged or a different sheen. It’s not bad. It’s easy to be over critical to a new unpopulated playfield. But if I can, I would like to have two and pick one.

1 month later
#9221 4 months ago

Listed two pins for sale.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Cactus Canyon SE Archived
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “I am the second owner. Very low plays. Has shaker motor. Other than that it is stock and looks great. Only flaw I know of is on the left head decal as pictured. Not adding a to...”
2023-12-29
Mansfield, OH
6,723 (Firm)
Viewed: 822 times
Contributed to Pinside
SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Foo Fighters Pro for sale. I bought this at Pinbrew in April. It was a game that Tilt brought for the show. It had about 500 plays after the show and I have added about 200 at h...”
2023-12-26
Mansfield, OH
5,500 (Firm)
Viewed: 1016 times
Contributed to Pinside

1 week later
#9240 4 months ago

SOLD!
Parts - For Sale
Used, good condition - “I have a set of used Pinstadium lights that I removed from my Godzilla Pro. They came with the pin when I bought it. I think they are Neo Atom Fusions, but I didn’t buy them so I...”
2023-12-25
Mansfield, OH
300 (OBO)
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 60 times

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “I am the second owner. Very low plays. Has shaker motor. Other than that it is stock and looks great. Only flaw I know of is on the left head decal as pictured. Not adding a to...”
2023-12-29
Mansfield, OH
6,723 (Firm)
Contributed to Pinside

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Foo Fighters Pro for sale. I bought this at Pinbrew in April. It was a game that Tilt brought for the show. It had about 500 plays after the show and I have added about 200 at h...”
2023-12-26
Mansfield, OH
5,500 (Firm)
Viewed: 1016 times
Contributed to Pinside

Listed some Pinstadium lights that I ended up removing from my Godzilla when I added side art blades. I believe they are Neo Atom Fusion. But they could be Atoms? I’m not really a Pinstadium expert.

I will include them for free if you buy one of the pins I have listed in the marketplace.

Feel free to make OBO on anything I have in the marketplace. I’m not offended by offers.

Added 119 days ago:

Sold the pinstadium lights separately.

Lowered the price of my Foo Pro today

#9267 3 months ago

Lowered the price on my CCr

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
2023-12-29
Mansfield, OH
6,723 (Firm)
Contributed to Pinside

3 months later
#9463 23 days ago

Jurassic Park Premium listed today in the marketplace. I will be at Pinbrew Saturday and could bring it with a deposit.

I also have an EATPM CPR playfield I ended up not using. $800 and could bring to Pinbrew.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “Jurrasic Park Premium for sale or trade. I bought this new and it has about 75 plays. May 2023 build. I have added Stern art blades, shaker motor, and Jeep mod. I would like to s...”
2024-03-31
Mansfield, OH
8,400 (OBO)
Viewed: 345 times
Contributed to Pinside

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ktuhde.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-for-sale-in-ohio-right-now?tu=ktuhde and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.