FullSizeRender_1_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_4_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_2_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_3_(resized).jpg
854e50dc187367d10885225a3112237209e73405.jpeg_(resized).jpg
extra_SW_monitor_(resized).jpg
69f58f4153fb877a9cfa5085a4ee61d5a1e2de38_(resized).jpg
1aedcb48e4c93f608a1b0506a5e978e7c6e46ff7_(resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider delt31.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1287 8 years ago
Quoted from Push600:

I picked up a beautiful BSD on CL a couple of months ago for $1200.
They come up sometimes.

damn - you got that? I remember seeing it. Too late I guess. That's a great find.

1 week later
#1312 8 years ago

Looking for TAF and/or Tron. Have GnR and JP to trade. Lmk.

#1327 8 years ago

Guns N Roses sample pin with pinsound card just listed.

#1339 8 years ago

guys less bickering about location and more focus on selling - like who has a nice Addams Family they want to sell me!

2 weeks later
#1388 8 years ago

If Chet was selling his TAF I would be all over it ; ). Never been a fan of that no fear theme but glws as it looks like a real nice one

#1392 8 years ago
Quoted from Chet:

Thanks for the kind words. Not really bored or tired of my NF actually it is the game my wife and daughter-in-law go to the most. But something has to move before I can get something else as per "the Boss." My TAF was constructed from many NOS parts including the cabinet and the PF which was cleared by CH.

wow that Addams sound nice!

1 month later
#1480 7 years ago

Trying to get a group of guys in for PDI or Invisiglass. Already have 2 wides and 2 regular. If you have any interest to further reduce the cost, PM me.

5 months later
#2004 7 years ago

Just posted a very nice TAF fully loaded. Interested in Trades:

MET, WOZ, IJTPA and potentially TSPP.

PM if interested.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/39835

2 weeks later
#2080 7 years ago

Thinking of putting up my WOZ RR HUO for trade only. Looking for a MET Pro LED with color DMD, upgraded sound, etc. Cash on your end as well (machine is worth 8600 or so with everything included). Having fun with it which is why I'm not going for the straight sale. Curious what's out there. Located in Pitts.

Ruby Red has the castle mod, witch mod, house and tornado light, hot air balloon light, updated target stickers, tree glowing lights, shooter knob red to match and red Canon light. It's basically the Cadillac of RR. Comes with topper too (minor crack on the witch that really can't been seen unless very up close). Table and cabinet are mint as expected. New rubbers and balls too. I can take pics if interested but it's a looker.

PM ME if you're interested.

#2091 7 years ago
Quoted from teekee:

HUO Metallica LE... BEAUTY! Looking to sell or trade. Would probably prefer a trade. What ya got? HEP restored titles, New in Box, 2 for 1... what ya got?

Is that completely stock?

#2098 7 years ago

WoZ RR officially up for sale. Let's make a deal for a MET!

1 week later
#2111 7 years ago

Going to sell my really nice original run PF pro Metallica to buy a premium. Will be posting soon. HUO, 2nd owner although only had it for a couple of weeks. Mods. 5200

#2135 7 years ago
Quoted from BowlingJim:

I got some $$$$$$ burning a whole in my pocket. What you got?
I kinda want a Ghostbusters but I don't have aenough saved for a premium. If I get the pro that I do have enough for will I be regretting not saving for the premium?

haha. I have a very nice funhouse that I doubt I'll keep. Prob will post it soon.

#2137 7 years ago

he is a little unsettling!

#2150 7 years ago

have a brand new DMD pulled from my Ghostbusters and used from my Metallica Prem if interested PM me.

1 week later
#2173 7 years ago

Nice funhouse posted. PM if interested with an offer. In Pittsburgh.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/41617

3 months later
#2462 7 years ago

Looking for Indiana Jones (TPA) - PM me if you have one in nice condition. Thinking of trading or selling my fully loaded MET PREM w/road show case - prob nicest I've seen.

1 month later
#2550 7 years ago

I was just going to say - there are good deals out there ALL the time. You need to start being a little more creative in finding them. First clue - they are usually not going to pop up here although even that happens time to time (The Hobbit and BSD being recent amazing deals).

1 week later
#2558 7 years ago
Quoted from BowlingJim:

Wanting to trade my TZ for Ghostbusters LE plus cash on my end. I know Teekee has one for trade but I don't think he wants my game so I am seeing if anyone close to Akron has one they would want to trade.
TRADE ONLY the TZ is not for sale.

I know you were deciding b/w a pro and prem --- now you're jumping to the LE? Nice. It's a great game.

3 weeks later
#2597 6 years ago
Quoted from Bos98:

My TZ isn't getting much action these days and I am contemplating selling it.
100% working with:
PinSound board.
Wired for stereo.
Flipper Fidelity speaker kit.
Invisiglass
Ingo Clock Mod.
Mini playfield micro switch kit.
Gum balls.
Spiral Led Sign.
New Mantis Slot Machine scoop.
Cliffy protectors.
Led backbox door mod.
Piano mod.
Rocket Ship.
All LED.
Rebuilt flippers.
Playfield is a 9.5/10.
Cabinet is in excellent condition.
No fade.
Cash is King and I would now like to get around $8500, as I have been bombarded with offers all over the map. I will entertain trades on this one.
If you don't want the invisiglass I will swap it in to my IJ and save you a couple hundred bucks.

Sounds like a nice TZ. From experience that is priced well with all included.

1 month later
#2765 6 years ago

Thinking about selling my ghostbusters premium. HUO original owner, Perfect PF, green DMD, side art, shaker, basically everything that is needed and looks good on this game. Not 100% but putting it out - PM if interested. Thinking about getting WOZ, GnR, Jurassic Park or getaway. PM if interested.

1 month later
#2822 6 years ago

Going to post a nice Indy 500 soon. Better than players, not collectors - nice example with LEDs. Looking for WCS, TWD, RBON or Hobbit. PM me if interested....

#2826 6 years ago

Looking for a TWD Pro with mods - PM if you have one

#2831 6 years ago

Looking for a nice WOZ ECLE - PM me if you have and want to sell.

#2841 6 years ago

looking for a TWD pro or WOZ ECLE. Willing to drive some ways. PM me if interested in selling yours.

1 week later
#2848 6 years ago

about to list my really nice HUO TWD pro. some nice mods like topper. perfect condition like new out of box. 5450

PM if interested.

Looking for WOZ too.

1 week later
#2884 6 years ago

Going to offer TWD pro in amazing condition for 4850 (no topper). Haven't made the change yet but if interested, PM me.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/53226

#2887 6 years ago

Sorry cash only as I'm trying to buy a brand new pin. Btw doing 4800 now which is a great deal. Won't find a nicer out of box.

#2892 6 years ago

TWD pro still for sale - reduced to sell at 4700. So clean you can eat off of it! PM me if interested.

#2915 6 years ago

let's do this!

#2927 6 years ago

Looking for GB Pro. Trade my nice WCS+cash. PM if interested.

#2933 6 years ago

Interested in a RBION - PM if you have a nice one.

#2940 6 years ago
Quoted from SeymorGoldfarbJr:

I have a couple fully rebuilt games I'm thinking of throwing out there for trade before I consider selling.
1) Silver Slugger, complete tear-down/rebuild, new posts, rubbers, flippers, balls, bulbs, etc. New coin cell battery and socket installed, polished legs, polished lock-bar, rebuilt shooter, new hardware. Factory playfield mylar.
2) Bram Stoker's Dracula, complete tear-down/rebuild, new posts, rubbers, flippers, balls, bulbs, etc. Original design blood red flipper bats installed. Ramps and subway were cleaned and then flame polished, all are in perfect condition. Mist mechanism works great. The cabinet has ZERO fade. The playfield is PLANKED THROUGOUT. It plays fantastic.
See my want list for a few preferred games, but will consider other offers.

BSD sounds great and then "planked throughout"? Still plays great? Maybe a typo?

#2942 6 years ago

OK - didn't know that planking has no impact. I would think since the wood is warped it would....def could be wrong.

#2949 6 years ago

Looking for GB pro or Congo. PM me. Cash ready

#2961 6 years ago

Looking for shadow PM if you have one.

#2965 6 years ago

Looking for nice Judge Dredd - PM if you have

2 weeks later
#2997 6 years ago
Quoted from Skypilot:

Is it HUO? I keep wanting one back but want a pristine one.

check out the pirates for sale in pittsburgh. It's really nice.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/46243

3 weeks later
#3105 6 years ago

Just posted a very nice dialed in LE. Potential trade for nice shadow or Congo but prefer cash. Pm if interested.

#3111 6 years ago

Guys - looking for a loaded MET pro or nice JP. PM if you have one

1 week later
#3135 6 years ago

Looking for a MET pro or nice shadow or Jurassic Park. Thinking of selling my Judge Dredd (nice example fully loaded with color dmd, deadmod, etc). Need another non widebody. PM me if interested.

#3138 6 years ago

My JD sold now looking for met pro now or Jurassic Park....pm if you want to sell

#3142 6 years ago

Still looking for MET pro, JP or Shadow...

#3155 6 years ago

MET, TS, JP, GW - looking for combo deal. Cash to burn ; ) PM me.

2 weeks later
#3223 6 years ago

So thinking about trading my nice RBION (mirror blades, great pf, chrome and LED CT color changing backbox, etc). Dialed in and recently shopped.

Interested in wcs or GB pro. Pm if interested.

#3230 6 years ago

Nice RBION for sale - pref trade with WCS+cash.

#3238 6 years ago

Still looking for a nice World Cup Soccer - PM me and I can turn around pretty quick. thanks

2 weeks later
#3272 6 years ago

Looking for a trade. Your nice GB (pro) no ghosting for my loaded shadow (and a little cash). PM if interested.

2 weeks later
#3320 6 years ago

Thinking about buying a Tron. Pm me. Have a nice bsd and potentially others....

1 week later
#3371 6 years ago

I will be posting a nice BSD soon - PM me if you're interested. Super clean, recently torn down, updated with spotlights and LEDs, nice cab color etc. Don't really want to sell but need another game.

2 weeks later
#3387 6 years ago

Top of class WoZ RR for sale. Just posted. Interested in Jurassic Park + cash. Potential for ToM and IJTPA
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/60230

Added over 6 years ago: EDIT - no longer looking for ToM

#3396 6 years ago

RR WOZ still for sale.....looking for JP trade+cash or just cash

#3402 6 years ago

Looking for a nice Jurassic Park - PM if you have one.

1 week later
#3416 6 years ago

Looking for ST Pro - PM if you have and want to sell. Thanks!

#3423 6 years ago

Going to put my GB prem up for sale (pretty sure) - HUO, green dmd, side art, shaker, the works. Gorgeous machine.

Looking for Star Trek (pro or prem), ToM, IJ, potential ACDC prem, MET prem. Not looking for cash.

1 week later
#3459 6 years ago

Have a nice NGG I took in as part of a trade. Looking for ToM but could do others or cash. PM me if interested.

1 week later
#3484 6 years ago

Want to trade for a nice Monopoly. Recently took in a nicer NGG (no fade cab, recently shopped, new rubbers, mirror blades, etc) that I can trade for it (+cash to me). Comes with brand new color DMD too although I can replace with standard dmd to reduce cost. Can move fast on it thanks

1 month later
#3582 5 years ago
Quoted from eagleeyemma:

Have a undocumented huo stern Indiana jones. When I went to pick it up I thought it was the Williams Indiana jones but bought it anyways. Mostly looking for a guns and roses or possibly anything else on my want list.

holy shit that's a huge diff. Still picked it up?. Damn that's dedication.

#3590 5 years ago

Restored Monopoly for sale. Trade for Iron Maiden or potential for IJTPA.

1 week later
#3596 5 years ago

Want to buy a nice Indy 500 - trade a nice MP. PM if interested.

#3601 5 years ago

Looking for a STTNG. Trade for my restored Monopoly - PM if interested.

1 week later
#3621 5 years ago

Looking for IJTPA. Would be willing to trade my Iron Maiden for it and cash. PM if interested.

#3636 5 years ago

looking for nice Scared Stiff - pm me for quick turnaround. Cash or trade works.

#3640 5 years ago

Iron maiden pro with shaker for sale. PM if interested. Cash only no trades

#3644 5 years ago

Not bad advice! Yeah I've been on a tear recently even for me which moves faster then others. I've sold 4 or so recently as I'm getting in some new blood I've never owned before. Recent additions like SS and AFMR. TnA hitting in June so I'm moving IMDN. If there was no TnA I prob would hold onto it but who knows haha. I'm starting to miss that DI I used to have!

Still have that Tron though ; )

#3647 5 years ago
Quoted from Deez:

Do you ever play the games? How many plays does your Maiden have on it?

I think less than 60 or so. Maiden was prob my most extreme turn around but it's really due to unexpected AFMR and then TnA. I def held onto certain games (MET, PRO) and enjoying AMFR and SS at the moment. IJTPA is always on my radar, along with STTNG. For now, it's maiden for sale.

I like to think someone's going to get a great game out of this - I only like nice ones. Can't get better than NIB.

#3651 5 years ago
Quoted from Deez:

That's crazy. You must have an easy house to move games in and out. I hate moving games. Sometimes I just hold onto a game because I don't want to move it.

Very easy - walk in garage and machines are in the basement. That being said, I am a 1 man moving machine so it's starting to wear thin a bit. I have my system down perfectly though but I'm looking to cool it off after TnA and likely IJTPA.

#3654 5 years ago

I've moved many machines (including IJTPA early on) and by far the worst has been WoZ. Holy ___ that machine was a beast

#3665 5 years ago

Looking for an nice indy - cash is now burning a hole in my pocket with IMDN gone.

1 month later
#3775 5 years ago

Looking to trade my HUO TnA with all the mods except butter cab. Like new condition as you might expect.

Potentials (nice condition - potential cash to me depending on game):

DI
ToM
ST Prem

Reach out if interested.

#3780 5 years ago

PM if you have AFMr LE for sale green trim preferred

#3789 5 years ago

Looking for a nice White Water and AFMr LE (green trim). PM me if interested. Quick turn around...

#3806 5 years ago

looking for WH20, DI and AFM LE....PM if interested. Have a nice TnA for trade/cash or just cash

#3817 5 years ago

TnA and AFMrC with color still technically available - PM if interested. DI or WH20 for trade options....like to do this tomorrow if possible. First one to confirm gets it! Thanks!

1 week later
#3835 5 years ago

Weekend deal TnA!

1 week later
#3848 5 years ago

TnA Loaded and HUO - trade or sale. Trade wise, interested in many although looking for mid tier but and cash unless it's dialed in.

Walking Dead, wcs, JP, TSPP, Spiderman, Shadow, Congo, getaway, i500 - let me know what you have. Nice condition.

#3857 5 years ago

Have a very nice Hobbit Smaug with mirrors and plastic protectors HUO - cash or trade. PM if interested. Off this week so can move quick. Thanks.

1 week later
#3876 5 years ago

Wanted: Virtual Pinball Machine with force feedback. Looking for one with rgb lights Shaker and nudge too. Thanks

#3883 5 years ago

Looking for Dialed In LE - have cash ready. PM me if interested

#3885 5 years ago

Thanks I've reached out

1 month later
#3945 5 years ago
Quoted from WeirPinball:

Interested until I saw where you were

The quality is worth the drive.... Great seller

1 week later
#3962 5 years ago

HUO Hobbit SMG edition for sale w/ a few extras. Like new. Looking for shadow or TWD pro and cash.....

1 week later
#3985 5 years ago

Looking for a nice congo - reach out if interested trade or cash. Thanks!

#3987 5 years ago

Looking for TWD Prem or potentially Congo and will be in the northern Ohio area tomorrow. Can make for a super quick pickup and cash. Reach out if you have either thanks!

#3993 5 years ago

Last time before tomorrow.....someone in ohio with a TWD prem.....reach out and take my money tomorrow morning!

#3995 5 years ago

so I thought I had a TWD lined up but it's a no go.

Still looking for TWD prem or congo - cash ready.

#3999 5 years ago

Have a HUO GOT LE w/color DMD and mirrors. PM with some trade ideas (TWD being pref but open to others) if interested. Not looking for just cash.

2 weeks later
#4024 5 years ago

Nice Scared Stiff posted. Pm if interested

4 months later
#4330 5 years ago

1 week later
#4354 5 years ago

Mbr le for sale.... Trade for ToM, potential others like jurrasic park. Pm if interested

1 month later
#4425 4 years ago

looking for a IMDN pro - willing to drive to pick up. PM if interested. Cash ready

3 weeks later
#4450 4 years ago

Looking for iron maiden pro or premium. Pm if interested. Cash ready and can pick up.

3 weeks later
#4504 4 years ago

2 weeks later
#4547 4 years ago

price reduced.....cash only. no trades.

2 weeks later
#4586 4 years ago

Special Ohio price until Tuesday with pickup and drop off to me! Check as for details

1 week later
#4596 4 years ago

Looking for a nice World Cup Soccer - pm if interested. Can offer trade and/or cash thanks

2 months later
#4774 4 years ago

Looking for a HUO Dialed In. Have a nice Tron to sell or cash. PM if interested.

1 month later
#4852 4 years ago

anyone have a Wonka standard for sale? Cash ready. Kids want it for holidays - I can almost assure I will sell it shortly thereafter!

Also - Judge Dredd and WCS is of interest too.

#4862 4 years ago

Interested in judge dredd, wcs, tna or wonka STD for the kids. Pm if interested in selling . Can come this weekend.

#4864 4 years ago

One last request for a nicer wcs or Wonka STD. Can come today need for holidays thanks

Pm if interested. Cash ready.no bs

1 month later
#4966 4 years ago

Looking for a jjp potc. Pm if interested. Cash and or trade

2 weeks later
#5024 4 years ago

anyone have a HUO Dialed in or POTC for sale, PM me. Cash ready.

#5028 4 years ago

Wonka LE now for sale. Cash or trade. DI and some others.

#5038 4 years ago

Looking for dialed in le. Pm if interested. Cash ready pick up this weekend.

2 weeks later
#5054 4 years ago

anyone selling a Dialed In or Wonka Std, pm me. Cash ready thanks

#5067 4 years ago
Quoted from estrader:

delt31 here is your DI

Haha thanks! I actually reached out earlier. No response...

1 month later
#5113 4 years ago

Looking for a wonka LE or SE. Cash ready. Will travel. Thanks

1 week later
#5131 3 years ago

Looking for Wonka and shadow. Pm if interested. Cash ready.

5 months later
#5665 3 years ago
Quoted from Deez:

Didn't you just buy this for $4500 a week ago? Did your celebrity fingers touching the buttons add $200 of value to the game?

He owns the game and can sell it for 1 million if he wants. Price police - ridiculous

#5672 3 years ago
Quoted from Deez:

Noone asked your opinion. Go back into your mom's basement.

@Fattdork - I don't need to be asked. I'll just let you know whenever I want.

2 weeks later
#5780 3 years ago
Quoted from Bos98:

I am all for border state listings here. Hell I just drove 18 hours round trip in a day to Virginia to trade my GOTG Pro for an Avengers IQ LE and made a quick stop at an IKEA for my wife!
Michigan and PA are for sure just fine by me!

I agree - I love the border deals. Even Michigan!

#5816 3 years ago

Looking for woz rr or ecle w/2.0 lights. Pm if interested

1 month later
#5890 3 years ago

Looking for an iron maiden. Pm if interested. Cash ready.

4 weeks later
#6019 3 years ago

Looking for iron maiden premium. Cash ready. Pm if interested.

2 weeks later
#6092 3 years ago

WTB hobbit for the kids. They're not digging MMR royale so I can offer that up as a trade cash to me. Cash works as well. PM if interested.

1 month later
#6219 3 years ago

Looking for a wonka LE. PM if interested in selling. Trades include loaded IMDN pro, only owner, bought a few months ago.

4 weeks later
#6312 2 years ago

Looking for a TMNT LE. I have a loaded pro if you want to trade down. Cash works too. PM if interested

2 months later
#6497 2 years ago

Looking for a dialed in LE. Not routed. if interested PM me. Have a nice getaway to trade towards as well. Thanks

1 month later
#6639 2 years ago

Looking for a ghostbusters prem or LE. Pm if interested. Cash or trade. Thanks

Added over 3 years ago:

Found

1 month later
#6746 2 years ago

Looking for a nice WCS. PM if interested. Cash ready.

1 month later
#6843 2 years ago
Quoted from WeirPinball:

damn - 15K down the hatch

Did it really sell for 15 from a distributor? Say it ain’t so.

For the record I don’t think it did…..

#6846 2 years ago
Quoted from grantopia:

It was at the Cincinnati show with a 15K tag on it. Not sure if it actually sold for that or not.

Damn as a distributor, that’s dirty but as Dennis said Best, take note of those distributors who are really up charging during this draught and remember who took advantage of you by not supporting then going forward. I get others are flipping for that amount but they are individuals, not an authorized distributor, someone who will get product guaranteed each time and be able to move them (see 40th edition - crazy margin there) we have to expect more. I actually did expect more which is why I thought he wouldn’t but damn. Like Best Buy selling ps5 for 1200 when they could. Obviously they don’t. I wouldn’t mind maybe a little but 15k? I’ve always liked Zach as a pinball enthusiast (I was just listening to his show today and enjoying it) but as a distributor/salesman, he just absolutely kills me.

#6850 2 years ago

I don’t want to further derail this “for sales thread” into whether it’s ok for a distributor to charge 15k for a GZ LE. It is what it is and folks will judge it and move on. For the record Zach, I was in the camp of saying you wouldn’t do it.

On a side note, I enjoyed the last podcast episode btw (Halloween feedback, outside dogs not being nice - well of course not!, etc). So good job on bringing out a smile during my morning walk with the dog. And whoever donated a pinball machine to someone - that’s incredible and good on them.

2 months later
#7223 2 years ago

I'm looking for a nice TOTAN. Pm me if interested. Cash ready or trade. Thanks!

#7237 2 years ago

Anyone want to sell a TOTAN pm me

2 weeks later
#7278 2 years ago

Looking for a nice TOTAN. Cash ready! GnR LE too. PM if interested.

#7293 2 years ago

Still looking for a nice TOTAN or even ToM. PM if interested.

1 month later
#7453 1 year ago

Looking for a TMNT LE. Have a loaded Maiden pro for trade or can do cash.

#7480 1 year ago
Quoted from uccash:

Well, it is still available

Maybe listing it on the marketplace would be a good start. Will sell in a day.

3 weeks later
#7523 1 year ago

Looking for a GnR LE for my loaded maiden and cash. Pm if interested

2 months later
#7749 1 year ago

3 weeks later
#7809 1 year ago

Looking for a Big Lebowski (trade or cash) - PM if interested.

#7823 1 year ago
Quoted from viper001:

Thanks guys, I hope that is the only thing going on. If it is just the price, well, it is what it is. I included OBO on my ad so I'm happy to entertain offers. According the pinside it should at least be worth in the high 11k range and I seem to be inline with other current active ads. I wish I had the skills/abilities to do a cabinet decal job but that is not in my skill set and I was honest about the fade issues on this game. The only one listed now that isn't faded is wanting 15k which seems reasonable to me if someone wants a perfect one.
If this doesn't sell I will have to settle for keeping this beauty a while longer which is not a bad place to be in.

price is reasonable for sure considering the market on it. A lot of times, folks ask ridiculous prices for games but not here. Just pinside babies complaining about reality - that's all.

2 weeks later
#7863 1 year ago

Anyone want to sell their big Lebowski? Trade? Pm if interested

5 months later
#8506 1 year ago

Looking for a pirates jersey Jack. Pm if you have one. I have cash and or trade. Thanks

1 month later
#8673 10 months ago

Going to post my 1 owner Alien LV with collector apron tonight. PM if interested (will pay fees, etc).

2 months later
#8823 8 months ago
Quoted from davideokills:

Anyone interested in a Data East GnR or Rock Encore? Looking to trade 2 for 1 or either game +$ for a Stern Pro. Specifically looking for these titles but open to others as well.
Foo Fighters
Rush
Iron Maiden
Led Zeppelin

What’s the quality of the gnr?

2 weeks later
#8884 8 months ago

Anyone selling a TNA? Have some trade bait (TWD LE, JP prem and possible Halloween). PM if interested.

1 month later
#8973 7 months ago

Machine - For Sale
Venom (LE) Archived
NIB - New in box (personal) - “Venom LE for sale - selling for a friend not on pinside (not joking!). NIB and READY TO SELL”
2023-11-10
Pittsburgh, PA
Archived after: 56 days
Viewed: 2362 times
SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “SMOKING deal. Almost 11k new. One owner (me), home use only w/low plays and in a gorgeous butter cabinet that really pops and needs to be seen in person to believe. Butter cost 1...”
2023-09-28
Pittsburgh, PA
7,950 (OBO)
Archived after: 28 days
Viewed: 2451 times
Contributed to Pinside

1 month later
#9047 5 months ago

WTB Star Trek LE - PM if interested. See my ad....

Trying to avoid shipping if possible....

2 months later
#9295 3 months ago

Looking for a Godzilla LE - pm if interested. Trades preferred but can do cash.

2 months later
#9448 36 days ago

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider delt31.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-for-sale-in-ohio-right-now?tu=delt31 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.