FullSizeRender_1_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_4_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_2_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_3_(resized).jpg
854e50dc187367d10885225a3112237209e73405.jpeg_(resized).jpg
extra_SW_monitor_(resized).jpg
69f58f4153fb877a9cfa5085a4ee61d5a1e2de38_(resized).jpg
1aedcb48e4c93f608a1b0506a5e978e7c6e46ff7_(resized).jpeg

There are 9,446 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 189.
#1 9 years ago

It's time for another pin, what's for sale in Ohio right now?

#2 9 years ago

Where are you at (Athens, OH?) and what are you looking for?

I've been thinking about trading or selling a few of my games. Maybe Twilight Zone, Creature from the Black Lagoon...

#3 9 years ago

I have a project middle earth and a project dolly. i have a free SBM cabinet too.

#4 9 years ago

Xenon and Secret Service here in Cincinnati.

#6 9 years ago

I bought my Sorcerer from Snyper, good guy to deal with and transaction went smoothly.

Barakndl has done board work for me and I would deal with him with confidence.

Not that the other guys aren't good guys, I just can't personally vouch for them.

#7 9 years ago

Barakandl's a good guy, for sure!

I've got a Shaq Attaq that I'm going to finish shopping (full topside teardown, new rubber rings, etc.) in the next couple days, and will have for sale shortly. I'm guessing I'll fare better on Craigslist, KLOV, or maybe eBay with a Shaq, though.

#8 9 years ago

Spider-man in akron.

#9 9 years ago

SWEP1 and hook f/s or trade
STTNG f/t
All sold.

#10 9 years ago

someone in Ohio sell me an IJ4...

#11 9 years ago

Ohio is the best state for buying pins I swear.

#12 9 years ago

Ooh! I see you already have a Twilight Zone? Interested in maybe trading for a CFTBL?

#13 9 years ago

TAF for sale or trade would like a TOM

#14 9 years ago

Hey I am next store in NY have a hs2. 2150 . and a lw3 great con, 1600 ..

#15 9 years ago

Anyone in Ohio wanting to sell a RBION?

#16 9 years ago

Fully restored WH20 coming very soon if the two people on the waiting list don't take it.

#17 9 years ago

How about a vary nice shadow +$ trade for aTOM.
Or will sell for $

#18 9 years ago

I could also offer up a nice SST for 2100 in VERY good condition. 2150 with an additional NOS trans-lite. No shipping, no trades.

#19 9 years ago

You Ohioans need to stay strong and not sell pins to that state up north

#20 9 years ago
Quoted from snyper2099:

I could also offer up a nice SST for 2100 in VERY good condition. 2150 with an additional NOS trans-lite. No shipping, no trades.

Matt, when did you get a SST?

#21 9 years ago

We're looking to buy a lot (at least 4+) from someone for the route. Don't care if they're shitty or C list....got a lot of locations that want pins now, but wouldn't know the difference between a TOTAN and a hole in the ground.

#22 9 years ago
Quoted from CadillacMusic:

Don't care if they're shitty or C list....got a lot of locations that want pins now, but wouldn't know the difference between a TOTAN and a hole in the ground.

Great way to build a reputation!

#23 9 years ago

huo potc, huo 07 sm, nice Williams IJ, possibly some restored games, huo bsm......pm if interested.....

#24 9 years ago
Quoted from captainadam_21:

You Ohioans need to stay strong and not sell pins to that state up north

Hey come on man with all the money I spend at cedar point every year and the toll roads the least they can do is sell us mitten men a pin or few haha. Good luck with all sales. Pinstor12 pm sent

#25 9 years ago

People don't go into these places for pinball, but they might get drunk there and play some. I'm not gonna put a TAF in a dive bar. I'm gonna save it for the barcade, where people go for the games, and would realize it's a good pin.

Edit: I mean, where SHOULD we put, say, a Gilligan's Island? No offense to the people who love it. But it's not gonna earn like a CFTBL will.

#26 9 years ago

I go to your route locations specifically to play pinball, then I end up kicking myself for assuming the games will be working well. Usually half of them are turned off or otherwise unplayable and the others are mediocre at best. I did enjoy playing Mustang when you put it out though, since no one else in town seems to have it.

Your games would earn better if the reviews didn't look like this. (Not written by me, but pretty darn accurate)

bottlehouse.jpgbottlehouse.jpg

Sorry to the OP for dumping on the thread. I'll take it to PM if Cadillac wishes to continue to conversation.

#27 9 years ago

...because we seriously had no idea! I didn't even realize bottlehouse had a thing on here. I'm the only internet savvy person here, and I'm fixing pins 99% of the time. We'll get someone over there right away. And as a player, please, tell the location when something is broken!

At the same time, where else you gonna find a creature to play for 25 cents a play?

#28 9 years ago

Played bottlehouse yesterday. Creature is working fine, ac/dc was off because it's cycling at the moment , junkyard needs love in the right flipper and is getting stuck in the sewer occasionally. Stones is playing great and lotr is having major issues with several switches and now won't kick a ball to start a game. I live two blocks away and love your prices and games but would love for you to fix lotr as it's my favorite game.

#29 9 years ago
Quoted from sleethering:

I go to your route locations specifically to play pinball, then I end up kicking myself for assuming the games will be working well. Usually half of them are turned off or otherwise unplayable and the others are mediocre at best. I did enjoy playing Mustang when you put it out though, since no one else in town seems to have it.
Your games would earn better if the reviews didn't look like this. (Not written by me, but pretty darn accurate)

Sorry to the OP for dumping on the thread. I'll take it to PM if Cadillac wishes to continue to conversation.

bottlehouse.jpg 30 KB

There are a few places with a ton of well kept games in Cleveland. Kidforce Collectibles has a ton of machines, Happy Dog has 4 machines, and on the eastside Retroland toys off of Vine St has 6 machines including a Star Trek, ACDC, Champ Pub

#30 9 years ago

I remember when most games were 25 cents. Except I wasn't smart enough to play pinball back then, I stuck to the videos. Idiot.

3 weeks later
#32 9 years ago

I have a FT available. Soon a NF and TZ too.

#33 9 years ago

How is the FT?

#34 9 years ago

WTB a Waterworld.

#35 9 years ago

There's an Alien Poker for sale on Craigslist in Berea.

#36 9 years ago

Also have a Flash, Space Shuttle and Star Shooter cocktail. All sold.

#37 9 years ago

I've got a Shaq Attaq I just shopped, for trade for another pin, or for sale.

#39 9 years ago

New in box met premium or mople. Can't keep both.

#40 9 years ago

What? No flipper clowns??

#41 9 years ago
Quoted from BillP:

New in box met premium or mople. Can't keep both.

Yes, they are just not WH2O's

#42 9 years ago

Have a Junkyard good shape, led, yadda yadda coming up $3400 and a johnny mnemonic faded, led, upgraded sound, decal set inc. $2150. Both are for trade as well and I'd rather trade than sell usually.

#43 9 years ago

i kinda want a WPC Dracula.

#44 9 years ago

Near OH, but in PA.

Fire!
http://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/12734

Shadow
http://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/12289

Sharkey's Shootout
http://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/12263

I also have an unlisted unshopped Dirty Harry.

#45 9 years ago
Quoted from horriblehager:

Near OH, but in PA.
Fire!http://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/12734
Shadowhttp://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/12289
Sharkey's Shootouthttp://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/12263
I also have an unlisted unshopped Dirty Harry.

Prices ?

#46 9 years ago

1500, 4250, 2000 respectively. Prices are in the marketplace.

#47 9 years ago

Edited, might have a possible deal.

#48 9 years ago
Quoted from nikpinball:

Have a junkyard good shape, led, yadda yadda coming up $3400 and a Johnny Mnemonic faded, led, upgraded sound, decal set inc. $2150. Both are for trade as well and I'd rather trade than sell usually.

Interested in buying the Johnny Mnemonic. How has the glove been, is it still running smooth?

#49 9 years ago

Harrisburg, Pa., you're nowhere near Ohio.

#50 9 years ago
Quoted from KoolFingers:

Harrisburg, Pa., you're nowhere near Ohio.

Was thinking the same

There are 9,446 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 189.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-for-sale-in-ohio-right-now and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.