FullSizeRender_1_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_4_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_2_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_3_(resized).jpg
854e50dc187367d10885225a3112237209e73405.jpeg_(resized).jpg
extra_SW_monitor_(resized).jpg
69f58f4153fb877a9cfa5085a4ee61d5a1e2de38_(resized).jpg
1aedcb48e4c93f608a1b0506a5e978e7c6e46ff7_(resized).jpeg

There are 9,389 posts in this topic. You are on page 184 of 188.
#9151 3 months ago

I have one of the original prototype TZ’s and can confirm those cabinet decals are indeed proto’s. However on all the prototypes, the coin door was not centered but shifted to the left so if you wanted to make that cabinet a true prototype then the coin door opening should have been shifted left by .625”!

#9152 3 months ago

As in the actual cut out and entire coin door was off center?

Quoted from Pbpins:I have one of the original prototype TZ’s and can confirm those cabinet decals are indeed proto’s. However on all the prototypes, the coin door was not centered but shifted to the left so if you wanted to make that cabinet a true prototype then the coin door opening should have been shifted left by .625”!

#9153 89 days ago
Quoted from jrcmlc:

As in the actual cut out and entire coin door was off center?

Yes, that is correct.

#9154 89 days ago

I've got a Black Rose that I may be looking to sell or trade. Its in pretty average players condition, with a faded cabinet and some insert chipping, but plays well (no credit dot) and has full LEDs.

I'd be looking for $4600 with the ColorDMD, or 4200 without. For trades, I'm just interested in modern games, mainly LCD Sterns (I'd add cash, obviously)

#9155 89 days ago

I have an AIQ pro for 5300. Will make a listing when I get some pics.

#9156 88 days ago

Anyone have any interest in an Alien LV? Thinking about listing it to open up the spot for a new machine. If you are interested, let me know a (reasonable) price. Looks like the market has gone down a little bit which is no big deal. Thanks in advance

#9157 88 days ago

Code update is dropping this week…hold onto it and check it out! I’m going to likely be going for the RE. There’s been an SE sitting locally at a fair price I would’ve jumped on prior to the RE reveal, but I added them up and the new model includes $800 in mods that the SE/LV do not have. PB definitely didn’t do any favors to current owners, except the code update which is looking great.

#9158 88 days ago
Quoted from cookpins:

Code update is dropping this week…hold onto it and check it out! I’m going to likely be going for the RE. There’s been an SE sitting locally at a fair price I would’ve jumped on prior to the RE reveal, but I added them up and the new model includes $800 in mods that the SE/LV do not have. PB definitely didn’t do any favors to current owners, except the code update which is looking great.

I was on the phone with them tonight about getting a small screw for one of the facehuggers and they seemed to think even the most recent update will make a big difference to me.

I’m lazy so I haven’t looked very hard, but I’m curious what the differences are between models. It def pisses me off in general, but hopefully I still have a few features.

I told him I had the aftermarket apron and haven’t installed it yet and he said I also need to do that it makes a big visual difference

#9159 88 days ago

Going to PM you so we don’t clog up this thread talking Alien.

#9160 87 days ago

Looking to trade for an EM. Could deliver to Pincinnati.

Machine - For Sale
Corvette Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Very nice 1994 Bally Corvette pinball machine. Full LEDs and plays great. Cash or trade. Looking to trade for a nice fully functional 1970s EM - space theme or Gottlieb wedge hea...”
2023-11-29
Powell, OH
5,000 (Firm)
Archived after: 3 days
Viewed: 531 times
Contributed to Pinside

#9161 87 days ago

I have several games available right now. In addition to the ads below I have a nice Gottlieb Hot Shots and Bride of Pinbot I also plan to sell.

Machine - For Sale
TX-Sector Archived
Fully restored (full original status) - “For sale or trade is my completely restored, rare Vitrigraph version of TX Sector. The entire game, above and below the playfield, was disassembled and rebuilt with all new parts....”
2023-12-27
Pittsburgh, PA
Archived after: 18 days
Viewed: 635 times
Contributed to Pinside

Machine - For Sale
Sing Along Archived
Partially shopped/refurbished - “For sale is my Gottlieb Sing Along. The game will play and score if you manually actuate the reset bar. It is in nice, clean overall condition. The playfield, plastics, lane guide...”
2023-11-14
Pittsburgh, PA
Archived after: 38 days
Viewed: 331 times

Parts - For Sale
NOS (New Old Stock) - “This is a NOS KISS playfield overlay. It’s not from classic arcades. It will require a set of insert letter decals. I have a mostly complete set which will come with the game. ...”
2023-11-25
Pittsburgh, PA
Archived after: 26 days
Viewed: 93 times

#9162 86 days ago

Anyone have a Munsters topper for sale or that they’d consider selling?

#9163 86 days ago

Selling a Gottlieb The Games and some project EMs cheap down here at Pincinnati, come get!

https://pinside.com/pinball/community/pinsiders/metallik/market

#9164 86 days ago
Quoted from metallik:

Selling a Gottlieb The Games and some project EMs cheap down here at Pincinnati, come get!

Aww man! I am completely out of room and pin cash. Ive been wanting another the games!

#9165 85 days ago

I’m Packing up for Cincinnati. I made a last minute decision to bring my Taxi along with the Grand Lizard I have listed on marketplace. Both will be for sale.

#9166 85 days ago

I can bring my Monaco to the Cincinnati show if anyone is interested

Machine - For Sale
Monaco Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Selling my fully working Monaco that's in decent cosmetic shape besides the cabinet being a bit rough. I fixed the moving center target. Wire was off not the motor runs and the gam...”
2023-11-16
New Brighton, PA
800 (Firm)
Archived after: 26 days
Viewed: 675 times

#9167 85 days ago

Thinking about selling a Deadpool Pro and Godzilla Premium.

#9168 85 days ago

I have a Flash Gordon for sale. A hard top was installed. New mpu board. asking $3000

#9169 85 days ago

Decided to list my Sega godzilla since I'm picking up a Stern godzilla at Cincinnati. If someone is interested I can bring my Sega godzilla down to pin Cincinnati this week.

Machine - For Sale
Godzilla Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “It pains me to list this game for sale, but replacing it with the new Godzilla. Game has always played great while I've owned it. The green ramp has some minor cracks on the left b...”
2023-11-30
New Brighton, PA
Archived after: 18 days
Viewed: 522 times

#9170 85 days ago

I'm interested in trading my Godzilla Pro + cash for a Godzilla Premium, it's been very well maintained on location at my work where I have constant supervision on the games, around 2,000 plays if I were to guess. I can give more information and pictures to anyone interested! And we can decide what the appropriate cash difference is based on the condition of the games as well.

#9171 85 days ago

Thinking about selling a Surf Champ, will create an ad in the next few days.

#9172 85 days ago

Bringing these two to Pincinnati

Machine - For Sale
Old Chicago Archived
Partially restored (almost original) - “The information on the backglass for this one is amazing (check out the IPDB). Besides the beauties the references to JD and the mafia abound Beautiful art work, great condition ...”
2023-11-11
Ashland, KY
1,200 (OBO)
Archived after: 36 days
Viewed: 305 times
Machine - For Sale
Pro-Football Archived
Fully restored (full original status) - “Beautiful condition Gottlieb Pro-Football up for grabs. Fully working recently cleaned and shopped. New PF glass. This game won Best EM at the recent Pincinnatti show! I also h...”
2023-12-23
Ashland, KY
1,200 (OBO)
Archived after: 4 days
Viewed: 556 times
Contributed to Pinside

#9173 85 days ago

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Was at local league years ago and I took her home, well cared for (there are paid credits on this machine but it was well maintained by the previous owner and that continued on wit...”
2023-11-04
Youngstown, OH
6,087 (OBO)
Archived after: 37 days
Viewed: 646 times
Contributed to Pinside
Still have maiden for sale, no tire kickers please. I would consider bringing to pincinnati.

#9174 85 days ago
Quoted from metallik:

Hot damn! Congrats to whomever snagged The Games

Metallik is good people, deal with confidence!

#9175 85 days ago
Quoted from Collin:

Hot damn! Congrats to whomever snagged The Games
Metallik is good people, deal with confidence!

Wanted it, but too slow. Miss mine and been on the hunt for a decent priced one

#9176 85 days ago
Quoted from Phesson:

I’m Packing up for Cincinnati. I made a last minute decision to bring my Taxi along with the Grand Lizard I have listed on marketplace. Both will be for sale.

Hmmm I’ve always had Taxi on my list

#9177 85 days ago

Price drop.

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Game is perfect. Located in Chesterfield Michigan. Custom topper is included. Please let me know if you have any questions.”
2024-01-17
Chesterfield, MI
Archived after: 21 days
Viewed: 880 times

#9178 84 days ago

I have a very nice gottlieb night moves playfield is super clean. New rubbers and balls. One pop is not firing I really don't know much about gottlieb. 1200

#9179 84 days ago
Quoted from CRWgxp:

Thinking about selling a Deadpool Pro and Godzilla Premium.

Both great playing examples! Wish timing was better for me to grab that Godzilla

#9180 84 days ago

Listed my friend’s beautiful Star Trek Pro.

Machine - For Sale
Star Trek (Pro) Archived
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “My friend is selling his Star Trek Pro. Beautiful game. Has 1258 plays on it. He bought it new in box. It’s as perfect as it was when he opened it. Looks and plays great. Game i...”
2023-12-02
Sylvania, OH
5,900 (OBO)
Archived after: 4 days
Viewed: 246 times
Contributed to Pinside

#9181 83 days ago

Considering trading out a nice SS version of Mata Hari and/or a players condition Target Alpha for something different. Projects preferred.

#9182 83 days ago

I have a like new perfect condition AIQ topper for sale.

Mod - For Sale
NOS (New Old Stock) - “Bought new in 2022. I sold my AIQ, and the buyer didn’t want. Perfect, as new, condition. I even have the original box. If sold at asking, I’ll include shipping to anywhere...”
2023-12-01
Delaware, OH
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 96 times
Contributed to Pinside

#9183 83 days ago

Have a fully shipped out LED flintstones
Import game plays fast

Looking for a modded tmnt pro pinball

#9184 82 days ago

Machine - For Sale
As is - “AIQ Pro in good shape I bought this for my route earlier this year. Location closed and I don't have a spot for it. It is an April of 22 build and I bought it from a home. Message...”
2023-12-04
Waterford Township, MI
5,141 (Firm)
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 526 times
Contributed to Pinside

Only 90 minutes north of Toledo.

#9185 82 days ago
Quoted from freeplay3:

Machine - For Sale

Avengers: Infinity Quest (pro)

3% OFF!

As is - “AIQ Pro in good shape
I bought this for my route earlier this year. Location closed and I don't have a spot for it. It is an April of 22 build and I bought it from a home.
Message...”

37 minutes ago

Waterford Township, MI
(92 mi)

freeplay3

5,141 (Firm)

Only 90 minutes north of Toledo.

Great game, great price and great seller

#9186 81 days ago

Would anyone be interested in a 2 or 3 for 1 trade? I have a few single player ems that dont get played much and would like to trade for a 4 player em or a solid state. Have a hi lo ace, top card, pro football, knockout (yes i know thats 2 player). Pro football needs some work, but when it plays it plays great. Open to a lot of games, just looking to gain a spot and get a 4 player game.

#9187 81 days ago

looking for a Flash Gordon if anyone is looking to part with one.

#9188 81 days ago
Quoted from mwiz:

I have a Flash Gordon for sale. A hard top was installed. New mpu board. asking $3000

Quoted from MonsieurCS:

looking for a Flash Gordon if anyone is looking to part with one.

Potential match to be made here it sounds like.

#9189 79 days ago
Quoted from WaddleJrJr:

Potential match to be made here it sounds like.

I think there's a finders fee involved here somewhere...at least a sandwich!

#9190 79 days ago

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Was at local league years ago and I took her home, well cared for (there are paid credits on this machine but it was well maintained by the previous owner and that continued on wit...”
2023-11-04
Youngstown, OH
6,087 (OBO)
Archived after: 37 days
Viewed: 646 times
Contributed to Pinside

$5800 obo to any pinsider locally. Texas Chainsaw Massacre ain't gonna magically fit in my house.

#9191 78 days ago

Just listed

#9192 77 days ago

GLASS WAS PICKED UP. GLASS WAS PICKED UP.

hey ohio pinball people, and especially those in stark county or surrounding area, i have 6 sheets of regular pinball glass that are in pretty good shape. they were only changed out for HD glass in my machines. They are free for the taking if someone wants to come get them. I live just outside North Canton, in Plain Township. (behind the old K-Mart / New Meijer Store)

I would hate to just throw these away, although it would be fun to throw them in a dumpster and listen to them explode.

Any operators in the area that might like to use these? Or even for home games if some of your glass is old and scratched. just shoot me a PM, we have been cleaning out the place and would like these to find a new forever home.

also, have these machines for sale, more to come...

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Excellent condition Stern Metallica Premium pinball machine, PowderCoated by HemiOrange of The Pinball Refinery. Original owner, purchased new in box from Trent at Tilt 07/2016. H...”
2024-01-07
North Canton, OH
9,700 (OBO)
Archived after: 13 days
Viewed: 818 times

Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “Foo LE #423, game looks and plays great. goodie bag still stapled to inside of machine. 101 lifetime plays, non smoking house. easy 1st floor load. prefer local sale, but can ship ...”
2023-12-08
North Canton, OH
10,500 (OBO)
Archived after: 43 days
Viewed: 645 times

#9193 77 days ago

Machine - For Sale
Lethal Weapon 3 Archived
Partially restored (almost original) - “Up for sale is one of Data East’s best games. The game has new powder coated rails, hinges, lock down bar and gun assembly. All new rubbers and LEDs installed for the GI and in t...”
2024-01-05
Chesterfield, MI
Archived after: 6 days
Viewed: 435 times
Contributed to Pinside

Ok, ok, ok

#9194 77 days ago
Quoted from fxdwg:

hey ohio pinball people, and especially those in stark county or surrounding area, i have 6 sheets of regular pinball glass that are in pretty good shape. they were only changed out for HD glass in my machines. They are free for the taking if someone wants to come get them. I live just outside North Canton, in Plain Township. (behind the old K-Mart / New Meijer Store)
I would hate to just throw these away, although it would be fun to throw them in a dumpster and listen to them explode.
Any operators in the area that might like to use these? Or even for home games if some of your glass is old and scratched. just shoot me a PM, we have been cleaning out the place and would like these to find a new forever home.
also, have these machines for sale, more to come...

Machine - For Sale

Metallica (Premium)

5% OFF!

HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Excellent condition Stern Metallica Premium pinball machine, PowderCoated by HemiOrange of The Pinball Refinery.

Original owner, purchased new in box from Trent at Tilt 07/2016. H...”

12 days ago

North Canton, OH
(166 mi)

fxdwg

10,000 (OBO)

Machine - For Sale

Foo Fighters (LE)

11% OFF!

As new - New out of box (first owner) - “Foo LE #423, game looks and plays great. goodie bag still stapled to inside of machine. 101 lifetime plays, non smoking house. easy 1st floor load. prefer local sale, but can ship ...”

4 hours ago

North Canton, OH
(166 mi)

fxdwg

10,500 (OBO)

Save the glass for the day you sell a pin. Swap out your HD for the regular glass before selling. Then you have a piece of HD glass for your next pin

#9195 76 days ago

Listed Mata Hari for sale. Good condition for this title! No trades on this one as I'm funding different games.

Soon listing Target Alpha most likely. Ideally looking to trade this one for multiple EM projects. Can possibly add some cash for the right trade.

Machine - For Sale
Mata Hari Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Selling my Mata Hari that is on location at Southland Lanes in Middleburg Heights Ohio *Game is in 100% working condition *playfield is really nice for this title with minimal wea...”
2023-12-07
Middleburg Heights, OH
1,650 (OBO)
Archived after: 38 days
Viewed: 560 times
Contributed to Pinside

#9196 76 days ago

Have a Mario Andretti I’d trade for another title
Owned it for years
Fun game

Flash Gordon
Haunted house
Taxi
Dmd of some sorts

#9197 76 days ago

I have a HUO, 2nd owner Mandalorian pro for trade IC, Stern shooter rod and inside cabinet decals. Also speaker light kit installed. Just over 500 plays. Trade for other newer Sterns, James Bond
Venom
Stranger Things
Deadpool
Turtles
Must pick up in Marion, Ohio due to health issues.

#9198 76 days ago
Quoted from Tiltbob:

Save the glass for the day you sell a pin. Swap out your HD for the regular glass before selling. Then you have a piece of HD glass for your next pin

I would but I am out of space and usually just let the HD glass go with the pin. Most times it’s a selling advantage. Lol. Got a couple of guys interested. Taking them in PM order.

#9199 76 days ago

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/169022

Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “Brought in on trade and way too nice to put out on route. Less than 60 plays. Game is loaded ,topper ,EL lights on rails, working Grogu amongst a few other mods.”
2023-12-09
Canfield, OH
Viewed: 208 times

#9200 76 days ago

Machine - For Sale
Fully restored (full original status) - “Color DMD,Topper”
76 days ago
Canfield, OH
Expired!
Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “Less than 200 plays”
2023-12-09
Canfield, OH
11,200 (OBO)
Archived after: 15 days
Viewed: 120 times
Machine - For Sale
Star Trek (LE) Archived
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Beautiful game, low plays, color DMD,art blades.”
2023-12-09
Canfield, OH
10,500 (OBO)
Archived after: 9 days
Viewed: 205 times
Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “Brought in on trade and way too nice to put out on route. Less than 60 plays. Game is loaded ,topper ,EL lights on rails, working Grogu amongst a few other mods.”
2023-12-09
Canfield, OH
Viewed: 208 times

There are 9,389 posts in this topic. You are on page 184 of 188.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-for-sale-in-ohio-right-now/page/184 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.