FullSizeRender_1_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_4_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_2_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_3_(resized).jpg
854e50dc187367d10885225a3112237209e73405.jpeg_(resized).jpg
extra_SW_monitor_(resized).jpg
69f58f4153fb877a9cfa5085a4ee61d5a1e2de38_(resized).jpg
1aedcb48e4c93f608a1b0506a5e978e7c6e46ff7_(resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider amkoepfer.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#189 9 years ago

May be interested in junkyard. I'll let you know.

2 months later
#296 9 years ago

Junkyard price/condition?

3 weeks later
#357 9 years ago

Does anyone have any old playfield for sale? Condition does not matter. I am looking at trying to learn restorations and I would also like to use them as art. I would prefer 3-4 but if you have any at all please pm me. Thanks.

#360 9 years ago

How bad is bad? I wonder what it would cost to ship several together? I don't see myself being able to drive down that way in the next month or so. Thank you though

#362 9 years ago

Ya that sounds bad! Thanks though

3 weeks later
#440 9 years ago

Anyone have a rocky and Bullwinkle for sale/trade? Or a Dr dude?

#445 9 years ago

Price/location? Thanks!

#455 9 years ago

After my long quest to find a rocky and Bullwinkle that lasted 3 whole days its finally here! Thanks weir!

1420576683255.jpg1420576683255.jpg
#457 9 years ago

Anyone want to by a hook so I can buy the Dr dude? Have some interest from my friends but no one seems serious. 1650

#471 9 years ago

Awesome! Congrats on the pinbot!

2 weeks later
#582 9 years ago

That JP was pretty nice if I remember correctly!

2 months later
#824 8 years ago

Price/condition of game show?

2 weeks later
#840 8 years ago

Is there anyone in Ohio or northern ky that has a Stargate that they would sell? Please let me know!

3 weeks later
#850 8 years ago

I wanted that one, but unfortunately due to major unexpected medical expenses, I have to wait before I buy anything. I may have a few projects/players condition games for sale as well. Looks like a great pin. Decent price for the condition as well

1 week later
#887 8 years ago

Just listed a Williams contact in the marketplace. It has a display issue but I have another master display on the way from a fellow pinsider

2 months later
#981 8 years ago

Wish I had something to trade for that cp!

1 month later
#1028 8 years ago

Right over the border from toledo, It sounds like I may be moving soon into a new game room. Bigger room, but I don't like the prospect of moving all of my arcade game projects down there. Is anyone interested in a bunch of arcade games? (Most work just fine but the cab may need art or t molding). I currently have: great 1000 mile rally, area 51, wrestle war, blood bros, martial champs, centipede, space invaders deluxe, invasion the abductors, and possibly a Sega turbo cockpit. Open to offers on one or all, or trade for pinball. Will post in market as well.

2 months later
#1136 8 years ago

Looking for a new machine. Would like to find a stargate, bally atlantis, DE time machine, Dr dude, d&d, champion pub, junkyard, or a very nice wedgehead like Abra CA dabra. Thanks

#1138 8 years ago

Craigslist?

3 months later
#1386 7 years ago
Quoted from box1020:

I'm looking to buy my first pin. Not much cash. What's recommended? Got a few titles I'm interested in. Thanks for help.

Budget would help. Theres a lot of good games out there in all price ranges

#1396 7 years ago
Quoted from box1020:

Thanks guys brand new at this got about a grand at most but may need it shipped of I can't find in Pittsburgh or ohio area. Small town nothing around here in the ohio valley. Thanks again

Agreed, ohio show would be a good place to find out what you like and what is in your price range, and to meet other pinball people

1 week later
#1425 7 years ago

Whats the astro going for

2 weeks later
#1451 7 years ago

Looks like the dr dude display is going out too. Says he is selling whole collection for medical reasons, but must not be motivated to sell

1 week later
#1481 7 years ago

Finally getting rid of msf shawn?

#1512 7 years ago

Wow! Nice cp! Id love to have one someday!

#1514 7 years ago

Did anyone attend the coin op auction in cincinnati today? If so, what did the pins go for? And does anyone know what yhe whac a mole went for or know the person that bought it? If they bought it to resell, i may be the buyer for it

#1518 7 years ago

I would have bought that rollergames for the playfield. It said it was nice but the cab was trashed. Any idea on the whac a mole?

#1519 7 years ago

If it wouldnt have been a 10 hour round trip i would have bought a couple of the skeeballs. They went for 450 each

1 month later
#1723 7 years ago

Shawn, metallica for taxi straight up?

#1725 7 years ago

I can always sweeten the deal by adding in my undying love and appreciation! Good luck with the sale shawn! Party over here soon i hope!

2 weeks later
#1780 7 years ago

Miami- if agodfrey cant do it, pm me. Live in toledo and can store one pretty easily in my garage

1 week later
#1810 7 years ago

Anyone interested in pro lighting equipment? I just got a bunch. Ill always trade for pinballs!

20160719_181601_(resized).jpg20160719_181601_(resized).jpg

20160719_170040_(resized).jpg20160719_170040_(resized).jpg

1 week later
#1848 7 years ago

Just listed my gottlieb the games on craigslist

toledo.craigslist.org link

Cheaper for pinsiders!

#1853 7 years ago

toledo.craigslist.org link

Whoops! Sorry about the crappy pics, i just decided to list it. Not the best looking game, but its a working pinball!

#1855 7 years ago

425. Thats what i have in to it, it roundabout came from clay at the aapm, so it works well, just a bit beat and a bulb or 2 needs adjusting. Not a bad playing game though. If interested ill snap a bunch of pics, also willing to trade for ems, em arcades, early ss, etc

#1856 7 years ago

Also have a mostly populated star trip playfield, be good for art or parts $100 or offer

20160730_195245_(resized).jpg20160730_195245_(resized).jpg

20160730_195221_(resized).jpg20160730_195221_(resized).jpg

20160730_195249_(resized).jpg20160730_195249_(resized).jpg

20160730_195255_(resized).jpg20160730_195255_(resized).jpg

20160730_195302_(resized).jpg20160730_195302_(resized).jpg

20160730_195309_(resized).jpg20160730_195309_(resized).jpg

#1872 7 years ago

Not pinball related, but does anyone want a free 36 inch door before i get rid of it?

20160802_105003_(resized).jpg20160802_105003_(resized).jpg

#1875 7 years ago
Quoted from JellyNeck:

Wish you were closer that's a beer pong table all day.

Yes it is! Cbus isnt that far away for a free beer pong table and pinball!

#1877 7 years ago

I wont be going to tilt, but i have no problem leaving it there until oct if you want it

#1878 7 years ago

Im not sure if ill be going to chicago or not, but maybe we can figure it out

1 week later
#1901 7 years ago
Quoted from Euchrid:

Lowering price on Champion Pub for quick sale. $3500. Great playfield and backglass, works 100%, no switch errors. Usual dings on cabinet and head.

Any interest in trades? I have a taxi and strange science ive been debating parting with

#1911 7 years ago
Quoted from Paulb:

refurbished stargate if anyone intrested, sale or trade

What are you looking for in trades?

1 week later
#1923 7 years ago

Anyone have a gottlieb wipeout they would want to trade for something off my current list? I have a taxi and strange science i may get rid of soon, maybe an em or speakeasy. Let me know. Thanks

Andrew

#1925 7 years ago

Anyone have a wipeout for sale? I can sell a game and raise the cash if no trades wanted

#1927 7 years ago

Looking for a quick sale on my taxi. Players condition pm for details

#1929 7 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Looking for a quick sale on my taxi. Its players condition, some small wear spots and ball swirl. 2 broken plastics, game plays 100%, pm me if you need more pics”
2016-08-28
Toledo, OH
1,600 (OBO)
Archived after: 12 days
Viewed: 801 times
Contributed to Pinside

1 month later
#2082 7 years ago

Thinking of making some room and selling a couple of projects.
Williams skylab- unshopped, nonworking, complete

Williams solids n stripes-unshopped, nonworking, complete

Bally champ- unshopped, complete, partially working

Open to offers or trades, can post pics if anyone is interested

1 month later
#2207 7 years ago
Quoted from mjpinballs:

Picked up a few Megatouchs. I have three EVO 350 each and two Ions 400 each

Aww man! I was just out your way 2 days ago!

#2208 7 years ago

Ok, pm sent

5 months later
#2617 6 years ago
Quoted from davideokills:

I picked up a HUO Avatar. I figured I'd offer it up for trade before I move it on route.

Wish i had something to trade. Interest in a cpl games for 1 trade?

3 weeks later
#2682 6 years ago

If you meet in toledo, you can use my house for the swap if im around. Play a few games while you wait!

1 week later
#2719 6 years ago

Ya, im guessing prices will be pretty high at that one. There is another auction the same day in marion oh, have a ted nugent and a firepower, also a rifle game and a 16ft ball bowler. I wanted to go to that for the bowler and rifle game but cant due to work. If anyone does go and gets those, id be interested in buying.

#2725 6 years ago

I should have a secret service for sale soon. Missing the power board, used one off another game and it boots, only player 3 and 4 are working on displays right now, several hacks and burnt coils i need to take care of, but the playfield looks great and it should clean up very well

#2745 6 years ago

Curious as well. The auction in marion that had 2 pins just happened. I saw it online, ted nugent i think went for 1100ish, and i think firepower was around 900

2 months later
#2917 6 years ago
Quoted from ShopRat:

I have an Austin Powers for trade if anyone is interested? Cab could be better, but everything else is pretty nice. Its been recently shopped and works 100%.

Any games i have interest you?

1 week later
#2932 6 years ago

Kind of looking to upgrade a few games into one a lister. Anyone interested in a multi game trade? Id be willing to trade out my atlantis, class of 1812, pinbot, time machine, maybe wipeout, any of the ems except abra ca dabra. Interested in met, gb, almost any newer sterns, or even a few older games like junkyard, champion pub, etc. Just looking to shake up the collection, and trade 2 or 3 for 1 high end

3 weeks later
#3003 6 years ago
Quoted from Deez:

Got a WWE pro for sale or trade.

Damn, looks like you have owned most games i currently own

#3012 6 years ago
Quoted from Grayman_EM:

Post the pictures and where are you at? Distance is my enemy.

You know its the bally atlantis and not gottlieb right? I know youre an em guy so figured id let you know

#3015 6 years ago
Quoted from djsolzs:

Bally Atlantis Bally Williams crossover 1989 - Im actually a DMD guy if you check out my games list Thanks for all the interest Ill get pictures up

Fun underrated game. Figured greyman thought it was gottlieb

#3019 6 years ago

I may sell some games to fund a different game, bally atlantis 1600, pinbot 1300, speakeasy 1400, maybe time machine 1800, sing along 700, odds and evens 650, aquarius 650. Not selling all, just enough to cover the next game. Pm if interested. Donation to pinside per game that sells

#3021 6 years ago

Pinbot has a lineup 3 deep, others are still available

#3024 6 years ago

Pinbot and sing along are sold, donation made

#3038 6 years ago

Bally atlantis and speakeasy available still

#3060 6 years ago
Quoted from Chrlbrwn88:

Aerosmith pro for trade. Just unboxed a couple weeks ago. Plus or minus cash or even two for one trades. Thanks.

Aww man shawn! I havent sold enough games!

#3065 6 years ago
Quoted from dhard:

Are you the one who had a class of 1812 for sale awhile back or is it sold or is my old memory failing me again

No, ive never had it for sale, i think i put it up as a possibility, but i cant remember anymore which games i offered up. I know for sure pinbot sing along atlantis time machine and speakeasy. Pinbot and sing along are sold.

Quoted from Chrlbrwn88:

If you hadn't sold pinbot so fast, this would be at your house already.

Now i guess i should be mad at the buyer! Haha

1 week later
#3100 6 years ago

Price lowered to 1500 on atlantis.

#3112 6 years ago

Looking for a sub 1500 game. I love gottlieb or williams system 11

1 month later
#3216 6 years ago

Buck hunter would be cool. Dont have much to trade tho!

#3218 6 years ago
Quoted from WaddleJrJr:

I'm very pleasantly surprised by how much fun it is, super challenging like Iron Man, which is something I like a lot. Still doesn't make me hate the theme any less though

Not a theme id like either, but it really looks like a fun game! If i have anything youd want to trade pm me, 2 for 1, etc. Met is staying and a cpl others that my kid wont let me sell, but after buying met pro im starting to look at quality over quantity

3 weeks later
#3275 6 years ago

Id also like that monopoly, but i doubt i have a trade youd want!

1 week later
#3294 6 years ago
Quoted from Gundam_Pilot_:

I am looking for some imported EM pins and was wondering if anyone had any of the following for sale. I am looking for the following
Zaccaria: Combat
Zaccaria: Universe
Zaccaria: Circus
Recel: Criterium 75
Recel: Underwater
Recel: Lady Luck
Recel: Space Race
Recel: Icarus
Sonic: Birdman
Sonic: Butterfly
Sonic: Jai Alai
Sonic: Jokers Wild
Sonic: Prospector
Segasa: Cannes
Segasa: Monaco
Playmatic: Speakeasy
Allied Leisure: Sea Hunt
Also looking for a few select SS games
Wico: Af-Tor
Gottlieb: Robo-War
Gottlieb: Class of 1812
Gottlieb: TX-Sector
Gottlieb: Diamond Lady
If you guys have any of these and are looking to move them, please let me know. Thanks!

I could possibly be persuaded on my class of 1812, players condition, full led, nos backglass, new translite.

#3296 6 years ago
Quoted from dhard:

How much persuasion we talking I have a pool sharks and cash or all cash

Didnt realize this game had so much love! Ive had a ton of pms about it without actually putting it up for sale! Ill pm you about it. Looking for cash since i really want to buy a gb premium.

#3297 6 years ago

Class of 1812 is pending sold

#3298 6 years ago

Going to be searching for a gb premium soon

#3299 6 years ago

May try to sell a couple games to fund a stern. Wipeout, speakeasy, operation thunder (maybe), gladiators

#3303 6 years ago

Sorry, i should have pmd instead of posting. I do have a speakeasy,but the bally version!

#3306 6 years ago

Class of 1812 went out today. Still have a wipeout that id sell possibly. Trying to get a gb premium

#3311 6 years ago

Sorry david, couldnt believe the response for a cheesy system 3! Although i did search for 3 years for it, it did grow old quick. Still looking to sell wipeout, or trade a cpl games plus cash for a gb premium or gotg pro

1 week later
#3327 6 years ago
Quoted from WeirPinball:

I'm going to let 2 go pretty soon,
AC/DC pro helen version decked out
Aerosmith pro w/topper and other upgrades
Scott

Trades?

1 month later
#3447 6 years ago
Quoted from Blackbeard:

your prices are nuts.

Not his, its a retail shop though (not mine either)

#3449 6 years ago

Ya i agree. I know the guy, he does deal, but usually too high for me to buy.

3 weeks later
#3490 5 years ago

May be listing a williams world cup (1978) and a bally spy hunter soon. Spy hunter is currently a project, the left flippers shorted out the driver board, i havent looked to close at it yet. Im thinking 2 transistors will need replaced on the driver board and it needs shopped out (have the rubber kit). Looks like it will clean up nicely. Pm if interested. I will get an ad up and pics when i get time

3 weeks later
#3546 5 years ago
Quoted from corvair61:

GOTG Pro - Looks great, plays greater, low plays...Come get it in the 44708
$4800
PM me whenever you desire.

Trades? And do you enjoy gottliebs?

#3549 5 years ago
Quoted from corvair61:

Only if it’s a Spirit.

Haha, cant hurt to ask!

#3564 5 years ago
Quoted from RyanClaytor:

Hi all,
I'm heading to Columbus, OH this weekend. I'm curious, is there any place to play electro-mechanical pins or arcades? Most of the locations I'm seeing on Pinball Map look pretty modern-focused.
Thanks,
Ryan

Always welcome to swing by my place ryan, but i only have 2 working em games and 2 em arcade games that need some adjusting

2 weeks later
#3600 5 years ago
Quoted from Chrlbrwn88:

Have a Doctor Who for trade. Not looking for anything specific, open to ideas.

Spy hunter? Hahahaha just kidding shawn

1 week later
#3632 5 years ago
Quoted from Chrlbrwn88:

Looking to trade.
GB pro, mods and powder coated armor.
Scared Stiff few mods, mirror blades, LEDs.

If ot was a premium id be trying to get that from you shawn!

3 weeks later
#3714 5 years ago

Thinking about putting my bbh pro up for trade. Id like to trade for almost any newer stern, imdn, as pro, gb pre, im, avatar, gotg, got, etc. +/- cash as needed. Also have a gladiators and a wipeout that i would trade for a stern as well. Bbh has led, shaker, deer speaker grills, lighted speakers

1 week later
#3727 5 years ago

I just picked up a project charlies angels solid state if anyones interested. There were wires cut on the interconnect and were soldered to the mpu. Playfield shows some wear, needs cleaned, i have a better playfield i can throw in with it. Does not start a game and i dont really need another project. 350 as it sits

#3731 5 years ago

Thanks, sounds like its spoken for

#3732 5 years ago

Charlies angels is still available

#3734 5 years ago

Tim, hows the drop target on meteor? Do they reset correct? I cant remember what you said.

#3736 5 years ago

Ya, but there are issues with the meteor targets on a lot of these. The repro targets i guess arent the best

3 weeks later
#3797 5 years ago

Price and length?

#3813 5 years ago
Quoted from WaddleJrJr:

Selling my Rollergames for $1,500, works great, will make a for sale listing with pictures later and will link that here when I do.

Already??? Nice game and good bang for the buck

#3815 5 years ago
Quoted from WaddleJrJr:

Gotta pay for Total Nuclear Annihilation otherwise it'd be staying for sure, super fun game!
Also I saw you post Big Buck Hunter for trade and I'm so tempted haha, I miss that game a surprising amount. Got to play it at Pinburgh last weekend and remembered how much fun I use to have playing it.

Buck hunter looks like its spoken for. Trading for a gb pro. Tna is a pretty fun game, i got to spend some time on it at clays

3 weeks later
#3861 5 years ago

Thinking of selling my gottlieb operation thunder. Needs shopped and missing an outlane post, but will clean up very nice (have a rubber kit for it). 1600

#3870 5 years ago

Just listed an operation thunder, a spy hunter project, and a flipperless project (exhibit supply coed)

#3897 5 years ago
Quoted from Moto_bone:

Anyone bringing a gladiators?

Wont be there but have an amazing example for sale. Or swing buy and play it any time

1 month later
#3944 5 years ago

If anyone has a technoplay space team id be interested. I think its probably a rare game though, so im probably out of luck

1 week later
#3965 5 years ago

Wish i had trafe bait for you shawn, like your got!

1 week later
#3981 5 years ago
Quoted from SeymorGoldfarbJr:

I have a fully rebuilt Ripley's and a nice freshly shopped Lost in Space available.

Interested in trades?

Machine - For Sale
Ripley's Believe It or Not!New!Fully shopped/refurbished “For sale is my fully rebuilt Ripley’s Believe It or Not. The game was torn down to a bare playfield and completely rebuilt. All balls guides were soaked, cleaned and polished. Al...”
21 hours ago Pittsburgh, PA 3,750 (OBO)
SeymorGoldfarbJr

Machine - For Sale
Lost In SpaceNew!Fully shopped/refurbished “For sale is a rare Lost in Space. The game was just torn down, cleaned and polished. The ramp was flame polished. All GI and inserts are LED. The boards have been gone through, tr...”
29 minutes ago Pittsburgh, PA 3,450 (OBO)
SeymorGoldfarbJr

Interested in trades?

1 month later
#4044 5 years ago

Considering letting a couple games go in preperation of the munsters. Data east simpsons, nice shape, Rocky and bullwinkle, very nice playfield, cab has a couple touchups, and gottlieb gladiators, very very nice.

4 weeks later
#4119 5 years ago

Anyone interested in trading my gb pro for their deadpool pro? A little cash on my end. Mine is routed, but its still nice and ill be shopping it out this weekend

2 weeks later
#4145 5 years ago

Probably going to be listing my routed but nice gb pro soon, im liking the look of munsters and will need cash

1 week later
#4167 5 years ago

Thinking about selling my apollo moon shot em rifle game if anyone has interest. Good shape, works great, looks good too. Not sure on pricing for it, only one ive seen is ebay. Pm if interested

1 month later
#4289 4 years ago

That didnt take long. Good price!

#4291 4 years ago

I like that motto!

2 weeks later
#4342 4 years ago

Considering trading my huo munsters pro. Looking for a newer stern, as pro, gotg, possibly lotr, maybe others. +/- cash as needed. Only mods are shaker and red lermods spot spotlight

2 weeks later
#4373 4 years ago

Looking for a huo gotg pro

#4374 4 years ago

Going to sell the last of my older games. Trimming down quite a bit.

Abra ca dabra $1600
Aquarius $600
Williams world cup $500 --pending
Zacc soccer kings light project $1000
Pro football $750
Chicago coin mini baseball $300
A chicago coin shuffle bowler $300
Sea raider arcade game (restored) $1000
Exhibit supply coed project (pre flipper) $150 --pending

#4376 4 years ago

Coed is spoken for

#4384 4 years ago

Have a free english mark dart board. Its pretty much for parts. Coin door looks good, thats about it. Just want it gone and figured id see if anyone wants it before i strip the parts and throw it in the trash

1 month later
#4478 4 years ago
Quoted from freeplay3:

After all the bitching on the MI topic page about out of the state people posting in MI forum, you go and do this.

You should buy them, so he can buy my gotg, so i can buy bk3!

#4490 4 years ago

Looking to sell my gottlieb aquarius. Works 100%, cab a bit rough, but plays great

2 months later
#4659 4 years ago

Isnt that choggard?

1 month later
#4752 4 years ago

Driving thru akron/cleveland area thurs, anyone have an oktoberfest they are looking to move? Or roller coaster tycoon, monopoly, etc.

3 months later
#4949 4 years ago

Anyone looking to sell a jp premium?

2 months later
#5090 3 years ago

Anyone looking for a claw game? Have a big choice crane that id like to get out of my garage. Has blow up balls in it. 300 obo

1 month later
#5192 3 years ago

Still have a big choice crane i want out of my garage. 150. Works and has prizes

#5195 3 years ago
Quoted from Puffdanny:

If we can make it pick up candy,condoms and dimebags I may take it towards trade on FT.

If you put them in capsules it would work

1 month later
#5292 3 years ago

Still have a light project zac soccer kings id like to move. 500 firm

4 weeks later
#5397 3 years ago

Going to be listing some stuff to clear out my game room soon. Gottlieb aquarius, zacc soccer kings, possibly a space station but my buddy has first dibs. About 30 ball bowler back glasses, maybe a dart board and a sticker machine

#5399 3 years ago
Quoted from Budman:

How nice is your Space Station?

Its pretty nice, has a couple small issues that i havent gotten to yet, i think the relay boards. Condition green only half the lights work (sometimes) and only half the backbox lights are out

#5401 3 years ago
Quoted from Happy81724:

Making room for More pins?

No, it looks like i am going to be moving in a cpl months so im going to downsize for awhile until i figure out what im going to do with the pins. Just keeping my high end lineup for now

#5403 3 years ago
Quoted from Happy81724:

That stinks but I’m sure you’ll still have an awesome line up even if it’s smaller

I just dont know space yet. My current basement is 2k sq feet finished, new basement is probably 1200 with lower ceilings and steps i dont like. I may use the extra garage workshop thats heated, or maybe build a pinbarn

#5405 3 years ago
Quoted from Happy81724:

Pinbarn! Great idea

Great idea until i look at the cost!

#5407 3 years ago
Quoted from Green-Machine:

Hey Andy! SirScott and the bourbon crew invite you to a zoom bourbon social

if i wasnt at work id be there!

#5416 3 years ago

Looks like i will be selling space station. The local guy cant buy right now. Will place ad after work

1 week later
#5439 3 years ago

Its with a sad heart that im selling my collection. I am moving and my house hasnt sold in time so ill be selling everything and buying an equal value collection after i sell my house. Currently i have

Space station -- sold
Deadpool pro-- sold
Star wars premium -- sold
Soccer kings
Aquarius
Iron maiden pro -- pending
Afmr special
Bksor pre
Bm66 pre

Pm for details, getting things together now for individual ads

#5441 3 years ago

bm66 and afmr ads posted. Waiting on the others until i find out of friends want them

1 week later
#5465 3 years ago
Quoted from wayout440:

Looking for a solid state winter project. All conditions considered. PM me if you have anything. Thanks!

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-soccer-kings-3#post-5812447

#5467 3 years ago
Quoted from wayout440:

Boy, you really almost had me here. But it's *soccer*. The theme just kills it for me. What's up? Heard you are moving or something. I just did that too. Down to one game now myself.

Ya, moving again, selling everything to fund the down payment, ill rebuy after my house sells

#5469 3 years ago
Quoted from WaddleJrJr:

I have a Deadpool Pro I'm thinking about trading if that loosens up any games from anyone. Looking for something that's about an even trade or me adding cash to trade up, don't want to trade significantly down or two-for-one.

Pinaddikt is looking for a deadpool

#5472 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinaddikt:

waddlejrjr - PM sent
amkoepfer - Thanks for the tip

No problem. Just sell it to me when im back into buying and youre done with it. Jeffery is a good guy to deal with

#5477 3 years ago
Quoted from Coolpinballdino:

Actually been considering getting rid of my Mac Attack. Not sure how to price it so would rather do a trade just make me a trade offer if your interested and I'll get you pics thanks.

Mac attack is a cool looking game! Id be curious to know what it goes for

#5485 3 years ago
Quoted from Wanimal:

Looking to trade my HUO Star Trek pro with Aurich package towards a JP Pro or BK SoR. Based in Michigan but will be in Ohio for cannabis business this weekend and can meet up!

Cannibusiness. I like it

1 month later
#5649 3 years ago

Probably driving thru cleveland area next weekend. Looking for nice examples of em, early solid state, alpha, dmd, doesnt matter. If i havent owned it, i want it

#5652 3 years ago
Quoted from Puffdanny:

All pins must be run by his drinking buddy and manager(me) no decision to buy or sell are done sober.

I have made some great pinball decisions while drinking id say

1 week later
#5727 3 years ago

Wtb. Dp pro or maiden pro.cash in hand

#5728 3 years ago

My procurement manager puffdanny also told me to buy an aerosmith pro

#5729 3 years ago

Also wtb hi deal, flip flop, or xmen. Maybe spiderman

#5749 3 years ago
Quoted from bob_e:

procurement manager = wife ?

God i hope dan isnt my wife!

1 week later
#5801 3 years ago
Quoted from Lemank:

Machine - For Trade

Spider-Man

New!

Fully shopped/refurbished “Up for trade is a nice spiderman. Full leds and led ocd board. Mainly looking for Metallica pro but open to other newer sterns. I’ll add pictures in the am”

1 hour ago

Mars, PA

Trade

Lemank

Pics?

1 week later
#5824 3 years ago
Quoted from SeymorGoldfarbJr:

Is anyone looking to make a trade to change things up? I have a Doctor Who, Flash Gordon and Rock Encore. All are fully rebuilt and ready to go.
I'm willing to trade 1 for 1 or 2/3 for 1. I'd love to find a TX-Sector, Flintstones or Road Show, but I'm willing to consider any offers (alpha-numeric or newer).

I just picked up a game from steve, saw all 3 of those and the flash gordon looked awesome

1 month later
#5943 3 years ago
Quoted from TopMoose:

I'm selling a rare Exhibit Coed - hope you'll have a look at the ad!
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/108595

Glad to see you got that working!

3 weeks later
#6026 3 years ago
Quoted from Fieldsweeper:

Listed my Sorcerer, lots of new stuff.
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/109640

Just bought a sorcerer and it is a very fun game. Yours looks very nice

Machine - For Sale

Sorcerer

New!

Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “I have a 1985 Sorcerer pinball. It has all new pinscore displays, fully non ghosting LEDs, brand new plastics all around. New pinballs, new decals for targets and custom inserts ...”

15 minutes ago

Tallmadge, OH

Fieldsweeper

4 weeks later
#6132 3 years ago

Cow-lynn. - i downvoted you because you care about downvotes

#6134 3 years ago
Quoted from Bax1:

I know where you can get a sharpshooter 2 with a spot light topper cheap

Spotlight topper is an understatement. Stage lighting led strobes

2 weeks later
#6165 2 years ago
Quoted from smoothbore19:

I have one, mostly looking to trade, but could sell....

1 month later
#6277 2 years ago
Quoted from Jackpotjared:

I might be traveling to Ohio tomorrow. Anybody got a 100% working em they are thinking of selling?

4 months later
#6583 2 years ago
Quoted from wayout440:

I'll trade a super nice Fish Tales for something equivalent. Looking for a nice Goldeneye or Wheel of Fortune.

I have a wheel id trade for a fish tales......

#6585 2 years ago
Quoted from Puffdanny:

I have a nice Bronco em I'm about to list and I'd throw in my half of our SS2

Hmmm. I have seen bronco, and i would be interested if you add about 5000 in cash. Yes, i know its more than a wof is worth, but lets face it, youre offering me a bronco and a game i already have in my garage. Let me know piff diffy

3 months later
#6920 2 years ago
Quoted from jwalrath:

Does anyone have a Williams Big Guns they may want to sell at a manageable price? Would consider up to a 5 hour drive radius (I guess around 250-300 miles).
Have a Merry Christmas.
-jeff

Have one, but would take a lot to get it out of my hands!

1 month later
#7169 2 years ago

Have a low play aiq pre id like to trade for a gz pre

#7185 2 years ago

Have a very nice junkyard to trade. Could do a 2 for 1 for a godzilla pro with a big guns. Playfield is very nice, new driver board, new cpu, new 2.0 code. Has mirror/art blades. Have a colordmd with it, but it was causing an issue where the 12v would drop causing an opto to trigger. Have the original orange dmd in while i troubleshoot. Cabinet is fair. 6k or trade for godzilla pro. Will be working on voltage drop as well, but works normal with original dmd

8 months later
#7896 1 year ago
Quoted from dpannell:

I bought it from amkoepfer a few years ago. I believe he said he was selling it for a friend. Wish I could keep it but I need the space.

Ha! I forgot about that game. Yes, i sold it for a friend gdogfunk he had the game for a long time prior to storing it at my house and having me sell it

#7897 1 year ago
Quoted from dpannell:

I bought it from amkoepfer a few years ago. I believe he said he was selling it for a friend. Wish I could keep it but I need the space.

If i had the room i would really consider buying it. It was in great shape if i remember correctly, just had that issie with the flipper that it sounds like you fixed

#7899 1 year ago
Quoted from bowtech:

You will have plenty of room whnou sell me your hardbody.

Ill trade for my metallica back. And i cant sell you any more games, youve already bought most of the games ive sold.

1 week later
#7938 1 year ago
Quoted from GoldenBeard:

Anyone have any bulk project pieces, items, etc?
Looking for playfields, cabs, or Projects in bulk for something my wife and I want to work on this winter.
Thanks in advance

I have a few em projects. It will take a good amount to get these running though, let me know if you want details

#7948 1 year ago
Quoted from corvair61:I have a nice Hang glider.

I have been looking for a hang glider. I would be interested if you are selling

#7954 1 year ago

Wtb hang glider or hi deal

#7957 1 year ago
Quoted from corvair61:

I have a nice Hang glider.

If you are willing to sell, please pm me

1 week later
#7991 1 year ago

Projects for sale
Gottlieb hot shot
Gottlieb super score
Gottlieb soccer
Gottlieb big casino

#7993 1 year ago
Quoted from Puffdanny:

Knowing you you're probably down for the right trade

Always down for a trade. Maybe not even the right trade. Any game i havent owned im interested in

2 weeks later
#8068 1 year ago
Quoted from GoldenBeard:

It’s a fun pin! Just don’t know if I have the room with how I’m rearranging things.

You say no one would want it, but we all want it if the price is right!

2 weeks later
#8117 1 year ago
Quoted from Swoods5688:

Just posted my bond pro. Open to trades on it. Some notable looking for MET pro, got prem or twd

Not sure i want to, but any interest in a valhalla?

1 week later
#8184 1 year ago
Quoted from Chrlbrwn88:

Machine - For Trade

Guns N' Roses (LE)

As new - New out of box (first owner) - “Looking to trade my new out of box, less than fifty plays GNRLE. Has topper added. Looking for WPC and system 11 era pins. May also consider Stern dmd era games. Not looking t...”

3 days ago

Springfield, OH

Chrlbrwn88

Trade

Machine - For Trade

Cactus Canyon (Remake - Special Edition)

As is - “Looking to trade my NIB CCRSE. Mainly interested in WPC and system 11 games, but would also consider Stern dmd era games. Not looking to sell at this time. Would consider 2 for 1...”

10 days ago

Springfield, OH

Chrlbrwn88

Trade

Wish i had something for the ccr

3 months later
#8617 10 months ago

Probably going to list a valhalla with mods. Would trade for a foo fighters, or maybe something else newer. Or cash.would trade for cash

1 month later
#8718 9 months ago

Thanks for undercutting my price john! Now mine wont sell ever!

#8720 9 months ago

It is what it is. Glwts. Hope to sell mine one day!

1 month later
#8810 7 months ago

Decided this morning that im on the hunt for a gottlieb the games. Had one once amd would like another. If anyone has one that they would lile to sell or trade, pm me. 10 years ago i sold it for about 300, so i assume that is still the price?

#8813 7 months ago

All of them i guess

#8815 7 months ago
Quoted from jrcmlc:

Good looking units. That Tz looks sharp.

Nice looking big hurt too. Kind of miss mine

#8832 7 months ago
Quoted from Bax1:

I have a KOS I would let go.

Thouhht somehow you were trading your pos kos for my minty valhalla?

1 week later
#8863 7 months ago

Valhalla price drop

Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “Looks and plays great, 1 small scuff on lockdown bar. Has several mods, flipper toppers, longhouse, skull, skull pile, arch thing over the ramp, will take pics in a bit. I also ha...”
2023-07-29
Toledo, OH
6,500 (OBO)
Archived after: 87 days
Viewed: 3097 times

1 month later
#9001 5 months ago

price lowered on my fish tales with color dmd. 5300.

3 weeks later
#9043 4 months ago

Machine - For Sale
Hang Glider Archived
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Nice looking hang glider. Missing one plastic on the right. Has a sticky flipper and a flaky fuse, but have a rebuild kit and fuse holder. Only selling because i picked up a hi d...”
2023-10-24
Toledo, OH
1,000 (Firm)
Archived after: 42 days
Viewed: 1128 times

1 month later
#9164 3 months ago
Quoted from metallik:

Selling a Gottlieb The Games and some project EMs cheap down here at Pincinnati, come get!
https://pinside.com/pinball/community/pinsiders/metallik/market

Aww man! I am completely out of room and pin cash. Ive been wanting another the games!

#9175 3 months ago
Quoted from Collin:

Hot damn! Congrats to whomever snagged The Games
Metallik is good people, deal with confidence!

Wanted it, but too slow. Miss mine and been on the hunt for a decent priced one

#9186 3 months ago

Would anyone be interested in a 2 or 3 for 1 trade? I have a few single player ems that dont get played much and would like to trade for a 4 player em or a solid state. Have a hi lo ace, top card, pro football, knockout (yes i know thats 2 player). Pro football needs some work, but when it plays it plays great. Open to a lot of games, just looking to gain a spot and get a 4 player game.

1 week later
#9223 3 months ago

Thanks for the tip. May be over my price range for a non working, but looks nice!

1 week later
#9266 81 days ago

Anyone interested in a very nice top card? Going to post ad once i take some pics

2 months later
#9405 15 days ago
Quoted from rollinover:

Anyone want a dynamo commercial air hockey machine ? Came out of south park mall
Works too
300. Or trade for a Em pinball
Need a couple guys and a truck

Wish i had the room

1 week later
#9435 4 days ago
Quoted from bowtech:

Anyone interested in trading for a nice playing Hardbody? Looking for another SS or system 11 game.

Already gettin rid of it? Greatest game ever!

#9438 4 days ago
Quoted from bowtech:

looking for something with multiball

I could use a 2nd one. And yours is nicer. How about a trade for my target alpha? And ill put 2 balls in there so you can play it as multiball

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider amkoepfer.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-for-sale-in-ohio-right-now?tu=amkoepfer and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.