FullSizeRender_1_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_4_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_2_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_3_(resized).jpg
854e50dc187367d10885225a3112237209e73405.jpeg_(resized).jpg
extra_SW_monitor_(resized).jpg
69f58f4153fb877a9cfa5085a4ee61d5a1e2de38_(resized).jpg
1aedcb48e4c93f608a1b0506a5e978e7c6e46ff7_(resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider green-machine.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4325 4 years ago

I’m selling three EM’s. Shangri-la, Solar City, and OXO.

1 week later
#4343 4 years ago

OXO for Sale

1 month later
#4431 4 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

Hope everyone in and around the Dayton area made it through the tornado(s) with home and family unscathed.

My wife and I live just south of Dayton and we’re not affected by the storms. My wife works in the area of Dayton hit by the tornado and said driving through the destruction of this brought her to tears. We are sorry for all the ones affected by this disastrous storm.
This area of the Miami valley is known for high accuracy of severe storm producing tornadoes. Growing up in Xenia Ohio I am very familiar with the fear these storms have on ones in this area.
Be supportive to our neighbors and show love. It’s what we should be doing now and always

1 month later
#4472 4 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Twilight Zone Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “100% functional TZ. Home use for last 19 years. Gave it an overhaul by cleaning it up, new leg brackets, new upper and lower flipper coils, new Pinpoint circuit board and trough se...”
2019-06-30
Dayton, OH
6,500 (OBO)
Archived after: 192 days
Viewed: 624 times

#4475 4 years ago
Quoted from Paulb:

considering trading my HUO wd and refurbished white water, seeing whats out there

Do you have a Funhouse to sell or trade?

1 week later
#4495 4 years ago

Selling one of my TZs

#4498 4 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

One of two? You must be a true Rod Sterling fan!

Ha... I like the twilight zone series but the game play is what gets me going! It’s a fun pin and found a couple around the same time so bought them. I’m keeping one for my collection and the other I’m selling to another TZ fan.

2 weeks later
#4527 4 years ago

Anyone with a FunHouse for sale?

4 months later
#4827 4 years ago

Looking for totan or FH. I know they can be hard to find. Just hoping to buy

2 weeks later
#4853 4 years ago

Grasping at straws here! Looking for a clean TOTAN. Within 3 hrs of Dayton area would be delightful

#4856 4 years ago
Quoted from corvair61:

Someone sell me their FATHOM.

Why is Fathom so sought after?

#4859 4 years ago
Quoted from wayout440:

It's got a lot going for it. Tremendous backglass art, interesting gameplay, nostalgia for many, and a relatively low production number.

Nice. Haven’t had the chance to play it. Maybe at the Texaspinballfestival I’ll get a chance to play one

2 weeks later
#4886 4 years ago

Still hunting for a TOTAN that isn’t a million miles away

2 weeks later
#4913 4 years ago

Looking for POTC-LE to purchase Cincinnati to Columbus areas

1 week later
#4931 4 years ago
Quoted from Coolpinballdino:

Might consider trading my Twister still not sure has dark blue powder coat and an extra disc magnet board maybe a Deadpool or Ghostbusters pro.

Might and maybe? Are you sure?

#4933 4 years ago

Haha after I posted that I instantly had second thoughts going to hold it.

Twister is a nice pin... I would keep it too

#4935 4 years ago
Quoted from wayout440:

Shitty movie and mediocre pin, IMO.

Lol! I love Haters. I bet life is awesome

#4939 4 years ago
Quoted from wayout440:

Not at all awesome. Actually things are not going very well. Work, home, family member health.
I really wish my house would sell. Then I can have the fun of carving up this shuffle bowler that nobody wants. I have never parted a game, but I have destroyed plenty of things with my reciprocating chainsaw.

You sound like the average American

#4941 4 years ago
Quoted from snyper2099:

Sense a derailment ahead. Focus. For sale in Ohio thread. Not chit-chat about why Twister is great or horrible.

You tells us Matt!

#4960 4 years ago
Quoted from wayout440:

Geez... TOOO MUCH PURPLE!!!!

Or just right for a lover of purple

1 week later
#5005 4 years ago
Quoted from misterhare:

Does anybody know this MRM guy? He seems unstable.

He’s in your connections, tells us your real opinion

#5016 4 years ago

Just ordered new CE Backglass for POTC if all goes well I will be selling JJP POTC-SE/LE backglass. PM if interested. Absolutely nothing wrong with it.

#5022 4 years ago

Parts - For Sale
Used, good condition - “Like New Jersey Jack Pirates of the Caribbean Backglass. Out of box 1 year.”
2020-02-18
Dayton, OH
150 (OBO)
Archived after: 42 days
Viewed: 102 times

4 months later
#5255 3 years ago
Quoted from rollinover:

Anyone here get the 3500 tz on Facebook in Ohio?

Nope

#5269 3 years ago
Quoted from MiamiRedSkin:

I have a pristine No Fear for trade. It has all of the indications of home use only, from the shipping block still attached to the light board, to absolutely no fade on the decals, flippers so snappy it seems like they were just rebuilt with NOS parts, etc. One of the cleanest WPC machines I've come across. Pictures at the link below. I would be interested in trades!
http://weirpinball.com/gallery/index.php/For-Sale/For-Trade/No-Fear---Home-use-only---coming-soon

Are the nano fish tanks yours? Noticed the No Fear too

#5278 3 years ago
Quoted from Blackbeard:

WTB diner, grand lizard, earth shaker

Not quite close enough unfortunately

#5280 3 years ago

I would like to buy a diner

#5282 3 years ago
Quoted from Blackbeard:

Me too. Hence my “wtb”

Want to buy!!!! Epiphany

#5288 3 years ago
Quoted from MrCleanHead:

Im tossing the idea around of selling my Tales of Arabian Nights and Safe Cracker, Im running out of room and after buying a new Elvira and kinda have an itch for something newer. Both pins have been in my collection for about 20 years. I bought the Safe Cracker New (out of box) from Cleveland Coin in the late 90's. Pricing is still up in the air since im not 100% sure I want to move them but you can expect going rates from what I have seen here on pinside. Just testing the waters if someone local was thinking about adding one of these to their lineup. I dont want to ship.

PM sent

1 week later
#5302 3 years ago
Quoted from grantopia:

Played for about an hour last night...think I talked myself into probably keeping it ha.

So weird! I was going to buy it.

#5309 3 years ago

Anyone familiar with @rhlufa? Looking to purchase his TOTAN

#5311 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinhead86:

Great guy, buy with confidence!

Thank you! He has good reviews I just thought I’d ask

2 weeks later
#5388 3 years ago

Anyone looking to sell a Doctor Who with a fairly nice cabinet let me know thanks

snyper2099 has one in Cincinnati for sale

#5390 3 years ago

Saw that one a bit too much wrinkling around the legs for me but thanks for letting me know.

No problem. I know it’s been on a few times but didn’t look real close.

#5396 3 years ago
Quoted from snyper2099:

The two back legs are the worst of it but a perfect Dr Who is apparently 4500 these days. It’s a nice original example of the game which, outside of a couple titles, is how I would describe my entire collection... I suppose it’s way more important to me that a game not just “operate correctly” but instead “play perfect”. I’ve never been too concerned about cosmetics beyond playfield wear.
I guess I will just buy a color DMD and sell it for 4000. Pinball nerds are so picky.

I played this machine. It plays great!!

#5406 3 years ago
Quoted from amkoepfer:

Going to be listing some stuff to clear out my game room soon. Gottlieb aquarius, zacc soccer kings, possibly a space station but my buddy has first dibs. About 30 ball bowler back glasses, maybe a dart board and a sticker machine

Hey Andy! SirScott and the bourbon crew invite you to a zoom bourbon social

#5422 3 years ago
Quoted from daveyvandy:

I'm in the market for a nice TOTAN.

I was you a month ago. It took me a year to find the right one close enough to home. Hope you find one. They have been popping up lately.

1 week later
#5443 3 years ago
Quoted from grantopia:

I'll join the "making ads soon" club. Nice clean Baywatch coming up. 100% Comet LED, Color DMD, topper, new power supply, spare PINLED flipper board and some other random extras like original manual. If you have interest let me know but ad should be up as soon as I can get some pics.

Nice!

1 month later
#5540 3 years ago
Quoted from pghpinfan:

Headed down through Columbus and Dayton soon and looking for an EHOH Premium, Batman66 Premium, or Deadpool Pro

Waving at you

1 week later
#5556 3 years ago
Quoted from freeplay3:

Just curious, how long do you think any of those games at that price would last. Probably less time then it took me to type this message.

If we don’t have dreams what do we have!?

#5559 3 years ago
Quoted from KYLEDM5:

Thank you, for not assuming my gender. <3
Yes, and it also says, "about" or "roughly", for each of those prices.
I don't mind so-called routed games. I'm not looking for blinged out museum pieces that people just stare at.

Half of those come up pretty regularly locally.

1 week later
#5589 3 years ago

Ha! Nice guy

#5594 3 years ago

This isn’t his first rodeo! He’s had them for sale before for the same price like three years ago. It’s on his pulse

#5596 3 years ago

Was going to send a screen shot of the pulse but I can’t on this thread. It’s at the top of the Pinside profile Page of each Pinsider

#5602 3 years ago

How about those Sox!

#5639 3 years ago

Anyone ever eat a soup sandwich?

#5660 3 years ago
Quoted from goodtimes:

Anybody have a nice TOTAN, they want to sell PM me Thanks all

I have official reproduction TOTAN apron and some Nice used plastics and swirl ramp. Not a machine but its a start

#5693 3 years ago

Put on a couple used items on market. Original TZ clock (sorry just sold) and TOTAN swirl ramp if anyone is interested.

#5703 3 years ago

Find this pin for him quickly!

Machine - Wanted
Wanted! - “Looking for one without a torn up upper pf area. Location within 3-4 hours of Erie or buffalo.”
2020-09-14
Fredonia, NY
Wanted
Archived after: 78 days
Viewed: 908 times

#5707 3 years ago

A lil’ sum pin’ I had laying around.

Parts - For Sale
New (selling multiple) - “Super delicious candy red safecracker ramp!”
2020-12-03
Dayton, OH
85 (Firm)
Archived after: 10 days
Viewed: 115 times

1 week later
#5756 3 years ago

Price drop.

Parts - For Sale
New (selling multiple) - “Super delicious candy red safecracker ramp!”
2020-12-03
Dayton, OH
85 (Firm)
Archived after: 10 days
Viewed: 115 times

#5765 3 years ago

What’s for sale in Ohio is the name of this forum

#5770 3 years ago
Quoted from grantopia:

That listing in MI is closer to me than Dayton .

Yes I understand that we’re bordered by other states I’m not stupid I just thought I was being funny but obviously I’m not

#5772 3 years ago

Is there a “pinball for sale near my location” feature? If not, this would be a great feature for Pinside! I travel to buy so targeting my limit miles for pin buying would be so nice

#5783 3 years ago
Quoted from Fieldsweeper:

Just saying I got bitched out relentlessly for being "off topic" when talking about someone's ad when it was priced nearly double going rates.
however its somehow not off topic to literally be outside the scope of the thread? also I just made a passive joke tbh. then 50 replied came thorough as divided as the fucking elections. LMAO
seems like there are no people who take things as they are and have to argue the extreme left or right of everything lol.

I feel ya! I’m afraid to even comment anymore. I’m sure I’ll pay dearly for this Lol

#5786 3 years ago
Quoted from grantopia:

Never said you were stupid. Just don't see what it matters if people post games close to Ohio or not. It's better for both potential buyers and sellers. I'm more likely to go get a game from Pittsburgh than I am in southern Ohio. I got my SlugFest from PA because someone saw my wanted post here and reached out. It's way easier to scan one thread as opposed to 5 threads for neighboring states, especially when the out of state posts here will likely be close to Ohio and the posts in the PA thread for example could be 7 hours away if they are on the east end of the state.

Actually I never initially started the conversation someone else did and I just made a snide funny I thought comment about yes this thread is the Ohio thread. Pretty funny the response though

#5788 3 years ago
Quoted from Paulb:

Im sure you would be crying if someone from Indiana put a Shadow for sale on the "ohio" forum for 1500 bucks
common man

You talking to me? I think someone is confused. I love that all states Near Ohio post in here!

#5789 3 years ago

We lost a good friend, and fellow Pinsider from Ohio this week.....Terry(Who-Dey) will be dearly missed

#5793 3 years ago
Quoted from estrader:

You serious? Man I was just pming with him a couple of weeks ago about how big a douche hilton is. What happened?

Heart attack. On Monday he passed. His funeral was today. zaki has started a thread for him under the title RIP Terry Ritchie (Who-Dey)

#5805 3 years ago

#5814 3 years ago

Is there a GB in my future? I’m “hankering for a hunk of cheese!”

2 weeks later
#5840 3 years ago

WTB Ghostbusters.

1 month later
#5885 3 years ago
Quoted from Ceckitti:

Thats awesome that she is that much into them.
My wife and daughter just come down and play them once in a while. They like the one as they say..... "has the spinny soccer ball on it with the cute dog" LOL

Is it you Thomas that was looking to get a ToTAN?

#5893 3 years ago

Seems like a day of therapy here in the Ohio thread....it’s about letting go of things
Thinking about letting go of my beloved ToTAN soon.

1 week later
#5927 3 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Beautiful fully working, no errors, no hacks, reimport. This pin is one to be proud of. -Fully shopped -New balls -New right flipper assembly and coil -New side rails -New lockdow...”
2021-01-10
Dayton, OH
9,000 (OBO)
Archived after: 6 days
Viewed: 779 times
Contributed to Pinside
just listed

1 week later
#5969 3 years ago
Quoted from finalboss:

Looking for
Iron Maiden LE
Jurassic Park LE
Elvira HoH LE
BM66 LE
Please PM with leads or interest.

Dang, money bags!!

2 weeks later
#6034 3 years ago
Quoted from Happy81724:

Those are some good deals for NiB!

I agree... got my JPprem for same price from Tilt

#6044 3 years ago
Quoted from Lemank:

Machine - For Trade

Shadow, The

New!

Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “Up for sale or trade is my very nice and modded out Shadow. If your looking to have a stand out shadow, then this is the one. Color dmd, alt translite, trough light, back board lig...”

3 hours ago

Mars, PA

Trade

Lemank

Ad up in the marketplace!

Looks nice bro! Too bad you’re not closer to me

#6048 3 years ago
Quoted from WeirPinball:

Pinflation facts on LOTR
Purchased April 2009 from operator (routed) $3050
Purchased May 2009 from Terry at PBL (HUO) $3200
Purchased Sep 2013 from Trent (HUO) $5000
NOW - $6250

As stagnant pinflated JJ Dialed In would say, “CRAZY!”

#6050 3 years ago

Mysteriously duplicated

#6073 3 years ago

Looking for a nice Funhouse. Thanks

#6075 3 years ago
Quoted from tdiddy:

Cheap one just popped up in NY

I’m a loser when it comes to travel. I like em’ close to home

1 week later
#6112 3 years ago

To preface this, I'm sorry for the rant. I'm just so confused on what happened to standard human decensy that I feel compelled to write something here.
I was contacted by a very enthusiastic pinsider (EMpins16) whom wanted to purchase one of my games. We set up a time this morning for him to check it out and take it home. We confirmed said time last night, and I made plans with my wife to get out of the house this morning. My machine is located at a friend's place around 40 miles away, so I hopped in the car to meet him there. 30 minutes roll past the time we spoke about meeting, and I try and reach out to him to know his status. I see, very oddly, that he has inactivated his account on Pinside today, and failed to respond to any of my messages.
I completely understand if you change your mind or get cold feet about a deal - that's normal. But to not extend the curtesy of telling me beforehand, and wasting my time (3 hours with driving and waiting) is a really crappy thing to do. On top of it, I missed my daughter's first swim lesson this morning for this, which makes me feel worse
/Rant over. Thanks for listening

I think he has some issues. Didn’t make a lot of friends on here. Troll type

2 weeks later
#6152 3 years ago

WTB Night Rider

#6155 3 years ago

I’m “Hankerin’ for a Hunk of Cheeze”

1 week later
#6182 2 years ago

I think I’m back in the market for a FH. Looking for a real nice one if anyone is willing to sell. Maybe a trade for HUO GoTG pro. Thanks

#6198 2 years ago
Quoted from alexanr1:“For Sale” and “Sold For” are two different things.....

Your picture matches your personality

#6200 2 years ago
Quoted from alexanr1:

I don’t understand? All I am saying is on eBay for sale doesn’t define the market. What does your comment mean? Is it sarcastic, an insult, a joke?

No disrespect but your commenting style seem to be in a
“in your face style of comment” which is fine if that is what you are trying to convey. Your avatar photo also has that “ in your face” kind of attitude in your look.
That’s it! I was kind of amused by seeing this correlation between your commenting style and the look of your face in your avatar.

#6202 2 years ago
Quoted from alexanr1:

Seems a little judge mental on your part. It’s blog of comments. To make a personal attack and say “no disrespect” is disingenuous. Thanks for the feedback, I will remove my real photo and hide behind a picture of a toy.

LOL you were by no means attacked. You may feel attacked. So, if you feel attacked, I’m sorry. I’ll crawl back behind my toy.

2 weeks later
#6239 2 years ago

Letting go of my GoTG next week after my wife plays it over the weekend. She wants to give it a going away spanking

1 week later
#6265 2 years ago

It’s time to let go of my GotG. I’ve been told to get a pin out of the living room LOL

Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “First time owner HUO. Open to trade for same value pin Low plays No pets Non-smoking household First floor (easiest pickup ever) 3 sound code choices Shaker Deluxe type12 Speaker...”
2021-05-29
Dayton, OH
5,500 (OBO)
Archived after: 35 days
Viewed: 1419 times
Contributed to Pinside

#6276 2 years ago
Quoted from Jackpotjared:

I might be traveling to Ohio tomorrow. Anybody got a 100% working em they are thinking of selling?

Gotg pro

#6283 2 years ago
Quoted from alexanr1:

Had one, but sold yesterday on FB marketplace. Had it listed here for a week too. No bites here but several on FB marketplace....

If you don’t mind me asking.... how much did you sell it for? I never saw it posted. It’s not showing up on your market archive.

#6285 2 years ago

Thanks. I thought he was replying to the GB comment. I see he was replying to pinball7 now. My bad

#6289 2 years ago
Quoted from alexanr1:

Just looked and it shows up as archived for me. I can’t add a photo to this thread or I would show it.

I see it now. Very clean

3 weeks later
#6338 2 years ago

Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “First time owner HUO. Open to trade for same value pin Low plays No pets Non-smoking household First floor (easiest pickup ever) 3 sound code choices Shaker Deluxe type12 Speaker...”
2021-05-29
Dayton, OH
5,500 (OBO)
Archived after: 35 days
Viewed: 1419 times
Contributed to Pinside
A friendly bump on this one

#6344 2 years ago

Oops

1 week later
#6364 2 years ago

GotG pro listed on market. Open to trade for a minty FH or CFTBL

#6392 2 years ago
Quoted from Mtkst19:

Thank you metallik

Ha! DRI! It’s been a long time since I’ve seen that symbol. Thrashed out to them skateboarding

1 week later
#6406 2 years ago

Looking to trade a super clean low play HUO modded gotg pro for same value pin.

4 weeks later
#6457 2 years ago
Quoted from Chrlbrwn88:

Other - Wanted

Looking for a 55 Chevy -trade for pins

New!

Wanted! “Going to give this another go. Looking to trade pins for a 55 Chevy. Not looking for a project car, and not looking for a trailer queen. Want something I can just go out for a d...”

13 minutes ago

Springfield, OH

Wanted

Chrlbrwn88

I have a gremlin for trade

#6459 2 years ago
Quoted from Chrlbrwn88:

Didn't know Chevy made a 55 gremlin.

They don’t.

#6474 2 years ago
Quoted from BowlingJim:

I know it’s joke between us.

I have a handful of pinsiders around me all about 15 minutes away. So far only one transaction has Happened between me and them. I’d like this to to happen more often

1 month later
#6566 2 years ago

Looking for BBB

1 week later
#6609 2 years ago
Quoted from Deez:Wish I was further.

LOL

2 weeks later
#6666 2 years ago

Will be posting my AFMr special edition soon.

Added over 2 years ago:

It sold!

#6667 2 years ago

Sorry… I farted

#6674 2 years ago
Quoted from GranpaDave:

I'm in Beavercreek. AFMr not on my immediate list, but is a great game and you are local. Let me know the details.
Cheers!
DV

Go Xenia!! I grew up in Xenia.

#6680 2 years ago
Quoted from GranpaDave:

When Covid cools down we need to get together and play some pinball!

Sounds like a good plan!

#6681 2 years ago
Quoted from jwalrath:

I never realized so many pinball enthusiasts lived so close by. Fairborn, Beavercreek, Xenia, Dayton, New Carlisle, Vandalia.
We definitely need to schedule a meetup at some point...
-jeff

Quoted from Juicerc51:

Im in Bellbrook.

There is a small crew of us that get together from time to time to play. Definitely more active precovid

#6684 2 years ago
Quoted from lancestorm:

Take these posts elsewhere please, this is for listings

What are you listing?

#6688 2 years ago
Quoted from lancestorm:

Take these posts elsewhere please, this is for listings

You don’t like my humor? I think your comment was great, actually. But since you decided to send me a PM calling me dumb….. I think you’re rather mean. Thanks

#6691 2 years ago
Quoted from lancestorm:

I even said please on my first post...
Many people explained this thread to you when you were a newb a couple years ago and we had to beat it into your brain. Don’t be/play dumb.

Is this thread still called, what’s for sale “in Ohio” right now?
Lol you’re a real piece of work. I’ll see you at Pincinnati. Maybe you could explain it to me verbally.
I see your posts on pinside, you rarely have a nice thing to say.

Please use the ignore feature that pinside offers so that you don’t have to read my stupid posts.
(I also have said Please) and I’ll add a “thank you” too.

2 weeks later
#6729 2 years ago

Oops.

#6731 2 years ago

Uh oh!

#6735 2 years ago

Because you got downvoted for your post

1 week later
#6765 2 years ago

A good one for lancestorm to purchase.

3 weeks later
#6799 2 years ago

Does anyone know if AirWolf arcade stand up is obtainable?

#6803 2 years ago
Quoted from snyper2099:

Like "in Ohio" or at all? Not sure I understand the post being in this thread. It's fairly obscure but if you look for one every single day nonstop, I'm sure you can find one eventually. But, you probably WON'T find one on a pinball forum thread about pinball machine for sale in Ohio.
//<![CDATA[
window.__mirage2 = {petok:"b0ee0bd049e67f93226f1f5dbdb10ea4e95c5f6a-1637204252-1800"};
//]]>

I remember playing one at a Malibu Grand Prix arcade in the 80's (it was not much fun). Also, it looks like it might have only been sold to operators as a "kit". (No dedicated machines exist.)
Here you go. Might be your lucky day if you don't mind a "project": https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=1569120860086584&id=671138093218203

Thank you! People post all kinds of things on pinside besides pinball especially this thread. So I decided to put a feeler out. Thanks again for your investigation

2 weeks later
#6852 2 years ago

Some give. Some take. Some give and take. Many find more joy in giving than receiving.
If anyone is in a position to give to others especially those in need….please do. I’m sure I’ll get some thumbs downs for this but hey I’ve never looked for acceptance… Flip on!

1 week later
#6891 2 years ago
Quoted from snyper2099:

No no no. “DM” is not what you use on a nerdy Internet forum. You use “PM” on a nerdy Internet forum. This isn’t Twitter.

What is DM?

#6902 2 years ago

I have Charmin in stock.

#6916 2 years ago
Quoted from SeymorGoldfarbJr:

I have a Mezel Mods Dialed In Quantum Electric Company topper available. $500.

Is this used?

#6931 2 years ago
Quoted from Buckeyepin:

Getting ready to post my good players quality FH. Seeking a trade for a GZ pro/ premium + cash. Hit me up for pics/details.

PM sent

#6939 2 years ago
Quoted from WeirPinball:

That's why it is a rare day I buy something for myself.

I have been passing on my wants. It doesn’t even make sense to pay these inflated prices.

#6952 2 years ago
Quoted from mrm_4:

Same!
Pretty sure half my collection is just restorations of fattdirk’s sloppy seconds

Lol

1 week later
#6997 2 years ago

Wrong number

#7020 2 years ago
Quoted from Yesh23:

Step #1...Create Pinside thread claiming you're not going to buy any more Stern machines because of the price increase.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/f-you-stern-and-your-price-increases
Step #2...Buy Stern pinball machines against what you just were crying about.
Step #3...Flip, Flip, Flip (I have nothing against flipping)
Like Fatdirk stated, you do incredible work but you should probably go back an update your previous post CHASTISING Stern, or at least alter the topic.

Oh man!!! It’s getting real juicy in here!!

1 week later
#7055 2 years ago
Quoted from Ceckitti:

Little far from Ohio.......

You can’t say that! There is a watchdog on here that has a problem with those words. Don’t unleash the kraken LOL

#7092 2 years ago

I’m going to Texas pinball Festival if anyone in Texas wants me to buy their Wonka

#7102 2 years ago

Come on down, Red!

#7112 2 years ago

Any Wonka’s to buy? Handful of cash here

#7142 2 years ago

P

Quoted from djsolzs:

Good to know I wouldnt have expected that - I havent heard of Trent ever charging a fee locally for pickup or any other distro. The games are listed as MSRP though.

I can vouch for this. I have bought 3 new in box from Trent and have never been charged pick up. His price is really good too

2 months later
#7367 1 year ago
Quoted from PinballTilt:

Godzilla premium listed in marketplace at market price

Ha! If that is market I’m selling mine …..………………………… when I get it

#7369 1 year ago
Quoted from PinballTilt:

Sale pending. Thanks all!

You go! I thought you were talking about the one on the marketplace for $8 million lol

3 weeks later
#7439 1 year ago

Looking for Love!

1 week later
#7456 1 year ago

Still looking for love and a really nice Funhouse

#7462 1 year ago

Road trip….

Are there any Stern Indiana Jones looking for a new home?

3 weeks later
#7522 1 year ago
Quoted from WeirPinball:

damn, wish I had a stranger to trade

Ditto.

#7530 1 year ago

Nice!

#7531 1 year ago

#7539 1 year ago

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “First owner. Smoke free, pet free, kid free, stair free, sunlight free…….dust free Day one shooter lane protected. Replaced coils stops. Added……. Stern shaker motor Re...”
2022-06-13
Dayton, OH
9,995 (Firm)
Archived after: 3 days
Viewed: 222 times

Added 21 months ago:

#7541 1 year ago
Quoted from WeirPinball:

Tiltbob you get down to $9250 I'll be ready.

You noticed Lol

#7547 1 year ago
Quoted from djsolzs:

I’m in at 9500

Getting closer

#7548 1 year ago

2 weeks later
#7588 1 year ago

Deleted

2 months later
#7816 1 year ago

Still wouldn’t mind owning a Funhouse if anyone is willing to part with theirs.

#7820 1 year ago
Quoted from viper001:

I've been married for a long time so I'm no stranger to criticism. And I'm not really that thin skinned, I can certainly be a jerk from time to time. But my last post seems to be drawing some negativity and I'm honestly bewildered as to why. Is my price just too high for this title? Is there something jerkish in my trades want list? Whatever it is I'm honestly not seeing it but I'm cool if someone wants to give me a hint, I know this thread is meant to be friendly so I don't want to be an unwelcome contributor. TIA!

It’s a good looking ToTAN. I would guess the downvoted being the price. The market is what it is. I think I sold mine a year or two ago for $9000 and it was pretty nice. I had other offers for a $1000 over asking price. I had all new ramps, legs, side rails and lockdown bar. Cab was almost a perfect original. Hope this helps. You can look at my archived ad of you want.

4 weeks later
#7911 1 year ago

I have some really cool drywall stilts if you’re into that

#7925 1 year ago

Parts - For Sale
Used, good condition - “Make an offer! Not necessarily a bundle sale. Shipping prices are crazy and that will have to be added. Local pickup might be best. I can bring to Pincinnati. 1 set wpc side rails ...”
2022-11-01
Dayton, OH
1,234 (OBO)
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 181 times

Hodgepodge sale. Mostly used stuff

1 month later
#8054 1 year ago

You can spell?

#8076 1 year ago

Making room for a future pin.

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Badonkadonka Willy Wonka up for grabs. Get your golden ticket. Full of candy coated goodness with Pat Lawlor flowing chocolate balls and candy sparkles. Easy access found on t...”
2022-12-10
Dayton, OH
11,700 (OBO)
Archived after: 17 days
Viewed: 360 times

2 weeks later
#8134 1 year ago
Quoted from tdiddy:

Any vault Iron Man's available ?

BighurtKY35 has one he might let go. It was offered to me as a trade yesterday.

#8140 1 year ago

Price drop

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Badonkadonka Willy Wonka up for grabs. Get your golden ticket. Full of candy coated goodness with Pat Lawlor flowing chocolate balls and candy sparkles. Easy access found on the...”
2022-12-26
Dayton, OH
10,900 (Firm)
Archived after: 26 days
Viewed: 835 times
Contributed to Pinside

#8166 1 year ago

#8182 1 year ago
Quoted from Gundam_Pilot_:

Damn 34 new posts? Is there a herpes outbreak I missed?

I hope not

#8188 1 year ago

Wonka LE still available

1 week later
#8225 1 year ago

Other - For Sale
“New Willy Wonka LE Playfield”
2023-01-18
Dayton, OH
500 (OBO)
Archived after: 4 days
Viewed: 261 times

I think someone was on here looking for this

1 week later
#8247 1 year ago
Quoted from grantopia:

Anyone interested in some wacky trading? Thinking about consolidating games down a bit. Would consider trading my:
RBION
NGG
Mousin' Around
Whirlwind (for sure a players condition game)
Looking to consolidate into one of the following?
TWD (Pro/Prem/LE - the less mods the better)
TAF
Creature
TZ
TOTAN
ToM
AFM
Please don't ask what the cash price is - no interest in selling right now, thanks! Unless you're going to offer something crazy, then by all means, ask!

$200 for all of them! Crazy enough

1 week later
#8323 1 year ago
Quoted from hlaj78:

My cousin may have one. What price range are you looking at?

Have what?

#8329 1 year ago
Quoted from beltking:

Found a white water for okay price and only 15 min down road. Nice how that works out.
Do you guys just leave the cabinets alone even though they are chipped and not really nice on old games or redo the entire thing? Man that will be another huge project idk if it’s worth the trouble and money. Sunk a lot of money into my Indy.

I really enjoy bringing an old pin back to its original new status. I find much joy in it. Yes it’s not for everyone but it makes me very happy

#8348 1 year ago
Quoted from timtim:

My car has dents and dings. But you don’t see it when it’s in between 2 others in a parking lot.

I do. I see the key mark too

#8350 1 year ago
Quoted from Collin:

Do you repaint your car when it had modest cosmetic imperfections?

Getting a car painted is much more expensive than a cab fix

3 weeks later
#8419 1 year ago

#8430 1 year ago
Quoted from Deez:

Have a freshly unboxed Godzilla premium. Has 50 plays on it. Just not digging the building slowing down the game so much. I am going to sell it and keep my pro.
9k firm. No trades.

Awesome

1 week later
#8465 1 year ago

WTB Cowboy theme EM. Feel free to give me a PM if anyone is interested in parting ways with one. Looking for a friend. Thanks!

1 week later
#8493 11 months ago

Looking to buy Campion Pub.

1 week later
#8528 11 months ago

Man! That’s intense

#8532 11 months ago

1 week later
#8561 11 months ago
Quoted from grantopia:

Anyone looking to move an AFM? Original preferred but not opposed to the classic remake. Cash/trade…let me know. Thanks.

Search in marketplace. $200 finders fee.
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/155281

#8582 11 months ago
Quoted from WeirPinball:

Should have picked some up from Tilt at pinbrew

Fo Sho!

1 week later
#8599 10 months ago

Parts - For Sale
Used, good condition - “Standard size (22-5/16") lockdown bar for Williams/Bally WPC machines (circa 1990-1998) standard width machines, Jersey Jack Pinball standard width machines. I have one left.”
2023-04-25
Dayton, OH
45 (OBO)
Archived after: 3 days
Viewed: 172 times

2 weeks later
#8647 10 months ago

Still looking for a Dialed In. Have a prototype Rollergames, Skateball, Whirlwind, or BSD I can offer as trade bait.

Been thinking of selling my HUO DILE. I’m out of room and can’t trade. Well, unless the trade is a FF Prem.

3 weeks later
#8683 9 months ago

Looking to trade my HUO DILE for a minty CFTBL. Thanks Y’all

#8688 9 months ago
Quoted from AJC3030:

Going to be listing a really nice one with the holomods creature mod . Plays video that corresponds with the game while you are playing . Color dmd. Pinduino board etc. Just looking to sell though

Pm sent

1 week later
#8703 9 months ago

still looking for a minty CFTBL. I have TS4LE or an DILE I’m willing to make some sort of trade with. Will contribute to pinside if I sell before the ad posts. To be posted for sale soon. Thanks

#8705 9 months ago

Machine - For Sale
Dialed In LE Archived
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Up for sale Dialed LE still looks new. All the LE has to offer plus mirror blades. Have had no issues ever with this machine. Non smoking, non pet home. 1st floor level pickup. Cas...”
2023-06-14
Dayton, OH
8,700 (OBO)
Archived after: 8 days
Viewed: 201 times
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
Toy Story 4 (LE) Archived
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “Toy Story 4 LE for sale. First owner. Still has new pin smell Great game, high on the flow meter. Cash sale. No shipping. Free beer. Feel free to request more photos or video. ...”
2023-08-17
Dayton, OH
9,600 (Firm)
Archived after: 0 days
Viewed: 712 times

If you like em neat freak cared for. You won’t be disappointed

1 week later
#8727 8 months ago

TS4 LE for sale I’m out of room and Foo is on its way.

#8750 8 months ago

1 week later
#8773 8 months ago

Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “Toy Story 4 LE for sale. First owner. Still has new pin smell Great game, high on the flow meter. Cash sale. No shipping. Free beer. Feel free to request more photos or video. ...”
2023-08-17
Dayton, OH
9,600 (Firm)

1 week later
#8797 7 months ago

Price drop. Ad ends Wednesday

Machine - For Sale
2023-08-17
Dayton, OH
9,600 (Firm)

1 week later
#8840 7 months ago

I still have a low play TS4 LE that is like new for thousands below Msrp

#8852 7 months ago

Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “Low plays, mint TS4LE. Cash and carry. Variety of mods OCD clean, first floor, no pets, non-smoking home.”
2023-08-17
Dayton, OH
9,600 (Firm)
Viewed: 519 times

I will also be at the Tilt Tournament this weekend if anyone is up for an easy pickup of a TS4 LE

1 week later
#8868 7 months ago

Does anyone local know any talented artists that would paint/airbrush some playfield toys, including Sparky from Metallica, and a couple of ships on STTNG?

I’m expensive, but I can do it. PM me for portfolio

1 month later
#8952 6 months ago
Quoted from mrm_4:

Machine - For Sale

Shangri-La

New ad!

Fully shopped/refurbished - “Find your own personal pinball Shangri-La with this beauty from 1967!
These little 2” flippers are mean!

Touched up playfield
I made a playfield protector that is held in place...”

3 hours ago

Kent, OH
(177 mi)

mrm_4

1,500 (OBO)

This game is nice! Plays fast. Well worth the price

2 months later
#9146 3 months ago
Quoted from Gman3:

I'll be traveling up through Ohio after Thanksgiving and can meet up or possibly deliver.
Have NIB Deadpool Premium. If interested also have. New Topper and Katana Armor. Will also have a NIB Jurassic Pro and Avengers Prem NIB that I'd offer to trade / sale as well for games I don't currently own. Stern or Bally / Wms.
Also have a few new cabinets finished up if anyone looking to start restoration projects over the winter.

Machine - For Sale

Deadpool (Premium) New in Box

New ad!

NIB - New in box (personal) - “NIB Deadpool Premium still strapped to pallet

Also have a set of NIB Katana Side Armor & Topper

Looking to trade for another Stern or Bally/Williams pin I don't currently own...”

26 hours ago

Fredericksburg, VA
(375 mi)

Gman3

8,850 (OBO)

Machine - For Sale

FS: Twilight Zone New Prototype Pinball Cabinet

Fully restored (full original status) - “New Twilight Zone Prototype Pinball Cabinet ready to ship or pick up.

Always enjoy building some cool cabinets as a change of pace.

This is a new Twilight Zone Cabinet with Prot...”

6 days ago

Fredericksburg, VA
(375 mi)

Gman3

1,850 (OBO)

What is the difference in the artwork on the TZ?

#9147 3 months ago

Minus the stars! Figured it out….. I like it without the stars

2 weeks later
#9194 3 months ago
Quoted from fxdwg:

hey ohio pinball people, and especially those in stark county or surrounding area, i have 6 sheets of regular pinball glass that are in pretty good shape. they were only changed out for HD glass in my machines. They are free for the taking if someone wants to come get them. I live just outside North Canton, in Plain Township. (behind the old K-Mart / New Meijer Store)
I would hate to just throw these away, although it would be fun to throw them in a dumpster and listen to them explode.
Any operators in the area that might like to use these? Or even for home games if some of your glass is old and scratched. just shoot me a PM, we have been cleaning out the place and would like these to find a new forever home.
also, have these machines for sale, more to come...

Machine - For Sale

Metallica (Premium)

5% OFF!

HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Excellent condition Stern Metallica Premium pinball machine, PowderCoated by HemiOrange of The Pinball Refinery.

Original owner, purchased new in box from Trent at Tilt 07/2016. H...”

12 days ago

North Canton, OH
(166 mi)

fxdwg

10,000 (OBO)

Machine - For Sale

Foo Fighters (LE)

11% OFF!

As new - New out of box (first owner) - “Foo LE #423, game looks and plays great. goodie bag still stapled to inside of machine. 101 lifetime plays, non smoking house. easy 1st floor load. prefer local sale, but can ship ...”

4 hours ago

North Canton, OH
(166 mi)

fxdwg

10,500 (OBO)

Save the glass for the day you sell a pin. Swap out your HD for the regular glass before selling. Then you have a piece of HD glass for your next pin

1 month later
#9300 68 days ago

2 weeks later
#9327 53 days ago
Quoted from AJC3030:

Machine - For Trade

Foo Fighters (Premium)

Featured
4% OFF!

As new - New out of box (first owner) - “Looking to sell/trade my FF Prem . Works perfectly, no issues . No condition issues. No mods. 378 plays currently and that will go up .

Looking to add some Bally/Stern SS , or sy...”

10 days ago

Ashland, OH
(125 mi)

AJC3030

Trade

Did you ever sell your creech?

#9331 53 days ago
Quoted from AJC3030:

Yep. I miss it a bit, but the guy who bought it said he'll call me if he decides to sell

You had a really nice example

1 week later
#9360 44 days ago
Quoted from GCS2000:

the original post says I am going end of May

I’m south of Dayton, Centerville OH not very far from KI. You’re welcome to leave it at my place

1 week later
#9377 31 days ago
Quoted from beltking:

FYI The admins yelled at me for trying to sell on here without actually listing the pins on market. They want their cut of course.

Sell on Facebook

#9382 31 days ago
Quoted from jrcmlc:

Facebook sucks balls for myriad reasons

I’ve never been on Facebook! I thought that’s what all the nerds do…….it was a suggestion for someone complaining though

4 weeks later
#9444 2 days ago
Quoted from WeirPinball:

Looking for a Stern Meteor, Galaxy, or Lightning, preferably with a blown out pf. Does not have to be complete.
Scott

Randy has one for sale…. But it’s nice

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider green-machine.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-for-sale-in-ohio-right-now?tu=green-machine and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.