FullSizeRender_1_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_4_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_2_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_3_(resized).jpg
854e50dc187367d10885225a3112237209e73405.jpeg_(resized).jpg
extra_SW_monitor_(resized).jpg
69f58f4153fb877a9cfa5085a4ee61d5a1e2de38_(resized).jpg
1aedcb48e4c93f608a1b0506a5e978e7c6e46ff7_(resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider miamiredskin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#176 9 years ago

Not in Ohio but an an hour away from Cincinnati in Louisville I am selling a very nice 2003 run TSPP. $3900

Pictures: http://s263.photobucket.com/user/staver/library/TSPP

Pros -
Couch Weld/Garage all look & work great
Flippers very strong
Game is clean - wasn't fully disassembled and shopped but its very clean
Cabinet is pristine - very clean
Itchy & Scratchy Hole Looks Great - as does shooter lane
Game plays error free, 100%
DMD is bright, crisp, free of any burn/lines/outgassing
Some LED's added
Cabinet has no fade - no start button wear

Cons -
Very little flipper button wear .. ramps could use a cleaning but other than that - the game is great!

2 weeks later
#186 9 years ago

TSPP for sale over the bridge in Louisville, KY - $3800

3 months later
#395 9 years ago

I have a players + condition Funhouse that should be ready from a full tear-down shop/LED job. Anyone interested in working out a trade deal for a MET?

10 months later
#1065 8 years ago

Hello!
It looks like I have a deal pending on a machine from a non-pinhead family in Cincinnati (Loveland suburb). It is located in their walk-out basement (no stairs!). My in-laws are located in Montgomery (10-15 min away) from the seller but they have no experience with pinball machines or a vehicle handy that could fit the machine in. My brother-in-law is available to help move the machine, but what I am looking for is a local person with a truck or SUV that could help move the machine to my in-laws garage.
I of course will pay for your service and time. If you are available tomorrow or early morning Sunday, that would be awesome. Let me know if this is something you would be interested in. The machine is a Star Trek Next Generation. Please shoot me a PM!

8 months later
#1775 7 years ago

This seems to be a theme for me, but is there anyone in the Toledo area that could possibly pick up a machine for me? I am told its in an office building that only requires 1 or 2 stairs to get it to ground level and loaded up in a car. I am in the process of relocating to Cincinnati (am currently in Chicago), so a trip out there would be pretty tough to pull off. I could paypal you the money and if you could keep it at your house/garage/storage/wherever for a couple of weeks, I could find time to pick it up

#1777 7 years ago
Quoted from agodfrey:

I'll be in Toledo on Sunday, PM sent

Responded. Awesome!!!

Also, I am relocating at the end of the month from Chicago to Cincinnati. Chicago has one of the greatest pinball communities around but I am looking forward to meeting pinball guys and gals in the Cincinnati area! My wife and I will be stationed in a townhouse in Montgomery for probably a year while we search for our first home. As a side note, anyone local selling any funhouse parts? I just picked up a basketcase!

3 weeks later
#1857 7 years ago

I just relocated to Ohio from Chicago. Unfortunately for me, the wife now needs a car and one of my machines need to help fund that purchase. I'm thinking about putting up my Indiana Jones. It's in pretty nice shape - minor fading but not completely washed out. Playfield is pretty nice with some insert edging wear. Game is pretty clean overall and everything seems to be working. I rebuilt the drop targets and put new decals on. Maybe one or two plastics are shipped. Just installed new brass legs. I'll get pictures up tonight with better descriptions of everything. It has full LEDs and has been in a home environment for awhile. Please PM me if you are interested. Game is located in basement (walk out to garage) in Montgomery, Ohio.

2 weeks later
#1907 7 years ago

I have a pretty nice Williams Indiana jones looking for a ghostbusters. Anyone interested?

1 week later
#1926 7 years ago

I have a pretty nice WMS Indiana Jones I would consider trading away for a ghostbusters (even with ghosting). Let me know!

1 week later
#1961 7 years ago

Toying with the idea of selling my WMS Indiana Jones. Pictures are below. PM me for more details

http://imgur.com/a/un58p

2 weeks later
#1998 7 years ago

I have a pretty nice WMS Indiana Jones for trade. Would like a ghostbusters or white water

1 week later
#2020 7 years ago

I have a pretty nice attack from Mars and I'm considering changing things up. Am interested in WoZ, MMR, gb pro/prem/LE, etc. I'm in Cincinnati and will get pictures shortly.

1 week later
#2061 7 years ago

Anyone with a GB Prem/LE on the way (or at home) that's interested in an AFM?

1 week later
#2106 7 years ago

Anyone with a WoZ interested in an Attack from Mars?

1 week later
#2132 7 years ago

Still looking to trade my Attack from Mars. Anyone with a WoZ or Hobbit interested?

#2151 7 years ago

I have a minty HUO Pirates. Anyone with a ghostbusters interested in trading?

#2164 7 years ago

Anyone with a white water interested in a minty stock HUO POTC?

1 week later
#2187 7 years ago

Have a minty HUO Pirates. Anyone with a GB or TWD interested in trading?

#2201 7 years ago

Will be taking pictures and putting up an ad tonight, but will be listing my Pirates. Asking $4800 - looks like it was just pulled out of the box and bone stock. Purchased from original owner - literally cannot find a flaw on it.

Also have my Attack from Mars for sale for $7,000 in the marketplace. Located in Montgomery, Ohio.

1 month later
#2324 7 years ago

Anyone selling a WoZ? I'm interested if so - the cheaper the better so I would consider a nice routed example, a standard, etc.

1 week later
#2365 7 years ago

Still interested in a WoZ - would be open to any model/condition.

1 week later
#2378 7 years ago

Anyone have a reasonable Wizard of Oz or WhiteWater for sale? PM me if so!

#2400 7 years ago

Anyone interested in trading for a HUO stock Pirates? I'm interested in a walking dead, WoZ, Spider-Man, iron man, etc. cash can go either ways depending on machine!

Also, does anyone have a Little Pro by Bromley Golf Putting Game for sale?

#2405 7 years ago

Hi! Can anyone recommend me someone in the Cinci/Dayton area who might be interested in doing a WH20 shop-out for me? My game looks really nice, but I just found some minor moisture/mold on the bottom part of the cab. Really minor, but this is far outside of my wheelhouse to handle. Would love someone to go through my game! Let me know! Please send a PM if you have a recommendation.

1 week later
#2424 7 years ago

A little off topic, but I have a lord of the rings with a stuck diverter coil. Pretty sure is a blown transitor (Q8). Anyone near Madeira, Ohio who would be willing to help replace it (Stern whiteStar)? I don't have much experience with great soldering nor board work, but I'm pretty sure that's the issue. I'm ordering the part tonight!

#2428 7 years ago

Up for sale/trade is a pretty decent Getaway. I honestly haven't spent much time on it, but I powered her up and everything seems to function besides the sling coils. I suspect a blown fuse but I don't have any extras on hand to do some more testing. Might also be missing something - please take a look at the pictures and let me know if you need any other details or pictures.

Open to trades or cash deal. Not super interested in a game that needs to be shopped out or worked on. Can also add cash on my end. Located in Cincinnati, Ohio (no stairs needed). I value this one around $2,000.

Pros:
Supercharger is super fast and all other tests work fine
Flippers are snappy
Playfield is overall really nice. There are a few very small wear areas, but overall, it's super presentable. This thing will shine up fantastic.
Boards look clean. No acid damage on CPU - battery holder does look a little cruddy and probably should be replaced.
Plastics look really good
DMD is strong

Cons:
Machine probably needs a shop-out
Sling coils aren't firing
Back of cabinet shows some signs of abuse. Prior owner also did some work for the plunger plate (pictures in the link)
Washed out cabinet - prior owner did some touchups on the right side. Looks decent but no professional job.

~~Pictures~~
http://imgur.com/a/x08gf

1 month later
#2512 6 years ago

Anyone have a walking dead or Champion Pub that would be interested in a trade for a STTNG?

3 weeks later
#2564 6 years ago

Long shot, but looking for two Stern coin doors to fit a Simpsons Pinball Party or Lord of the Rings.

1 week later
#2581 6 years ago

Would any purist be interest in trading their MMR for a nice original MM? I would say it's above players grade with some minor playfield wear by the duke insert/scroll.

#2586 6 years ago
Quoted from teekee:

Well if they're a purist why would they even have a MMr in the first place?

Very true. Maybe they just realized that they would prefer an original? Who knows, just putting it out there. I will also be selling a HUO Simpsons Pinball Party as well as a pretty nice Addams Family in the next couple weeks

#2587 6 years ago

Anyone looking for any specific glasses? I bought these from Gordon Morison's estate awhile ago but am running out of room to display them. I have roller disco, Dragon, Xenon, Genie, Vulcan, solar ride

#2599 6 years ago

Anyone have a repro MM playfield for sale/trade? If your using it as wall art, I have some very neat backglasses I can trade. Also, I might be interested in trading for a nice Champion Pub. I have an unshopped pretty nice Addams or possible a HUO TSPP for trade

#2609 6 years ago

Anyone with a Chanpion Pub interested in trading it for a nice Simpsons Pinball Party?

#2637 6 years ago

So I have a ground row 1 short on a new Scared Stiff I picked up, which is far outside my expertise. Anyone near the Madiera area want to enjoy some beers and poke around the game with me? The wife is going to a concert so I'm free!!!

#2647 6 years ago

I have a super nice stock TSPP to trade. Interested in Champion Pub, Walking Dead, etc. PM me with what you have if you are interested. Still have my original MM that I would trade for a MMR...

#2666 6 years ago

Anyone with a Spider Man VE or Walking Dead Premium looking for a theatre of magic?

2 weeks later
#2697 6 years ago

Anyone looking to trade out their walking dead or Spider-Man (VE)?

#2721 6 years ago

Anyone local have a used, working WPC DMD I could purchase?

3 weeks later
#2777 6 years ago

Is there anyone in Dayton that could spare 30 min of their time tomorrow? I can pay for lunch! I'm picking up my first early 80's Bally SS game but the owner lost the keys. I thought it would be a simple pickup (no stairs involved), but without removing the head (which I'm not super confident in doing myself), I can't fit it in my SUV. Every time I have tried to drill a lock, it's been a project and a pain. I could borrow my father in law's truck, but I don't want to transport it with its' head on back to Cincinnati in fear of damaging the game. Let me know!

#2780 6 years ago
Quoted from Ballypin:

Yep. Works like a charm.

Quoted from Jjsmooth:

Bring a cordless drill with a brand new 1/4" bit... No problem.

Yes, I will. Issue is I don't have help either. The game is in a store so I'm sure someone can help me carry it outside, I'm just a little nervous about removing the head as I haven't done it before. I'm a modern dude, and the only older game I purchased (Meteor), already had the head removed. I'm sure I will figure it out - just thought of putting a feeler out there.

#2786 6 years ago

Thanks everyone for the advice. The Cincinnati Group and Pinside are full of amazing and generous collectors. Matt, a Cinci pinball dude graciously road tripped with me and we got the game home. Game is Flash Gordon and I'm already hunting for more classic bally's!

1 week later
#2800 6 years ago

I picked up a way above average original Flash Gordon recently and I'm realizing that I am more interested in "modern" games than those from the classic era. I'm almost running out of room and already have a couple of games in "storage" in the basement not set up. I would be interested in trading it for something more modern (sys 11 and up), and of course, I would add cash. Everything works - put in LEDs, re-rubbered and cleaned the game. Backglass is super nice besides the bottom having some paint missing.

http://imgur.com/a/KNGyT

Pictures are just a couple that I snapped on my phone when I got it home. I can get more with a nicer camera.

1 week later
#2816 6 years ago

Anyone with a Twilight Zone or Indiana Jones interested in trading for a nice theatre?

#2820 6 years ago

Anyone near Centerville/Dayton that has a couple of minutes free tomorrow AM? Please PM me

#2823 6 years ago

Anyone have a Meteor backglass that they might be interested in selling? I have some extra glasses so a trade could be possible too. Let me know!

#2827 6 years ago

Thinking about a Williams IJ. Anyone interested in a LOTR or TSPP?

#2836 6 years ago

Does anyone have an extra decent wide body lockdown bar that would be interested in selling?

1 week later
1 month later
#3037 6 years ago

Thinking about selling my ghostbusters pro. I unboxed this game myself in December, 2016. No ghosting whatsoever, has the updated slimer mechanism, and maybe 250 games played on it in total. No issue, flaw, or anything to discuss. Completely bone stock, besides the updated springs for the drop targets as well as a cliffy shooter lane protector. $4900. PM me if interested.

2 weeks later
2 months later
#3268 6 years ago

Have a minty WoZ standard (late 2015 build) with shaker & invisiglass. Would be interested in a trade or cash sale. Asking $7100. Interested in a Dialed In, and would obviously add cash. Would also be interested in a lower priced title like world cup soccer + cash, etc.

#3279 6 years ago
Quoted from MiamiRedSkin:

Have a minty WoZ standard (late 2015 build) with shaker & invisiglass. Would be interested in a trade or cash sale. Asking $7100. Interested in a Dialed In, and would obviously add cash. Would also be interested in a lower priced title like world cup soccer + cash, etc.

Also have an original MM I would trade towards Dialed In

1 week later
#3315 6 years ago

Formally listed my Wizard of Oz. Would be interested in a Dialed In trade (I would of course ad cash).

3 weeks later
#3386 6 years ago

Have some NOS backglasses for sale. Genie, Gottlieb Dragon, Solar Ride, Xenon (Inner glass with face), Roller Disco, Vulcan (has some scratches on the back)

1 month later
#3485 6 years ago

Will be listing a STTNG for trade/sale soon in Cincinnati (also have one for sale in Chicago)! Hope to get pictures of it tonight.

1 month later
#3573 5 years ago

S.O.S! I have a Hurricane that I cannot get working. I think I narrowed it down to a burnt connector on the power driver board, but I've never replaced a connector, nor have the parts to do so. It's one of those plugs were the wire is woven through it with a thicker gauge (GI power plug?). Is there anyone near the Madeira/Kenwood area that would be up to help?

#3584 5 years ago
Quoted from CadillacMusic:

I'm all the way up in Cleveland, but I'm happy to walk you through basic "it won't boot" diagnostics....

Thanks for the offer! I’m getting a “slam tilt switch is stuck closed.” I disconnected all coin door and slam tilt switches, and was still getting the issue. When I disconnect the burnt connector from the power drive board, I’m getting a check ‘f114/f115’ fuse error. Those fuses are fine, so I’m thinking it’s the connector?

#3587 5 years ago
Quoted from CadillacMusic:

Which connector is burnt? Can you post a picture or tell me a J number? It is probably giving you that error because the 12v is missing, because you pulled the connector. The slam tilt stuck closed - what happens if you go into the switch test in test mode? Is there a whole row or column stuck on?

I will get pictures tonight after work. The service buttons are not working and I cannot get into test, which may be another sign of a root cause? Thanks again for the help. We can take this to private message to not bother everyone here. I’ll send ya a note!

2 months later
#3766 5 years ago

I’m most likely picking up an addams family this weekend. I would be interested in trading for other A/B titles (B/W or Stern). Indiana Jones, TNA, Iron Maiden, etc. I’ll have pictures this weekend.

3 weeks later
#3825 5 years ago

I have a pretty decent Addams Family that I would be interested in trading. Not perfect or collector quality, but a nice players + machine.

1 week later
#3841 5 years ago

Anyone with an Apollo 13 interested in trading for a Hurricane?

2 weeks later
#3889 5 years ago

Looking to trade an above average players Addams Family for maybe a newer stern? Iron Maiden?

1 week later
#3914 5 years ago

Still have my Addams family for trade. Would love to work out a deal with an Iron Maiden. Pictures below (I do have the topper, it’s just not on due to ceiling height).

https://imgur.com/a/X3QG7ZZ

1 month later
#3975 5 years ago

Anyone have a high speed BG for sale? Used is fine!

2 weeks later
#4005 5 years ago

Still have my Addams that I would trade for/towards an MBr, Iron Maiden, WMS IJ, etc.

https://imgur.com/a/X3QG7ZZ

1 week later
#4017 5 years ago

Will be listing a number of ‘project machihes’ for trade or sale shortly. Titles include High Speed, Lethal Weapon 3, Pink Pather (don’t see this one often), Black Hole, Comet, Close Encounters, and maybe a couple more. Would be interested in a multiple trade offer, or a cash sale for one or multiple. Details and pictures to come.

#4020 5 years ago

Have a HUO monopoly I might be interested in trading out for something different. Sopranos, Congo, Metallica, Iron Maiden. Of course, cash either way for the trade. Could also do a 2x1 on my end.

#4028 5 years ago

Just set up and took some pictures of the 'project' machines I have for sale. I have maybe spend 2 hours total with them (mostly getting them upright), so my information on them is vague. Pictures of all machines here:

https://imgur.com/a/hCrSujN

$950: High Speed is missing BG. Battery holder on CPU has corrosion, but it doesn't look like it went on board outside of the terminals. Playfield looks better than average, and cab is average or slightly below. I haven't even cleaned any portion of the machine and it's already presenting decent. Before I put it away, it did boot with a U22 error.

$1250: Lethal Weapon 3. Cabinet is nice and playfield looks nice as well, with some minor insert decal wear on the bullets (pictured). It has the Light dome on top, but missing actual light mechanism underneath. Game worked before storage (wouldn't launch the ball so I thought it was the gun trigger switch), but now on bootup, the DMD lights up scrambled, then goes blank, GI goes on, but game won't boot. Haven't done any diagnosing.

$975: Comet is pretty decent. Cab is better than average. Playfield has minor wear shown, as well as some crazing/ball swirls. Haven't tried cleaning anything. Center ramp looks flame polished at some point, but entrance looks cracked, although plays fine. Comes with a Pinscore display board, and game works, although the left flipper needs a serious rebuild.

$1700: Pink Panther is an odd-ball Gottlieb system 80 that is relatively rare. Backglass has the normal flaking that this title has. Playfield looks decent, although some wear starting to show on the right side of the PF. Cabinet is pretty nice. Worked great before putting it away for storage, and haven't had time to reconnect everything.

$750: Space Mission is in really nice shape. Only small wear on PF from flipper drag, and BG looks near mint. Haven't had time to set it up before putting it away, but was working.

#4031 5 years ago

Just set up and took some pictures of the 'project' machines I have for sale. I have maybe spend 2 hours total with them (mostly getting them upright), so my information on them is vague. Pictures of all machines here:
https://imgur.com/a/hCrSujN
$950: High Speed is missing BG. Battery holder on CPU has corrosion, but it doesn't look like it went on board outside of the terminals. Playfield looks better than average, and cab is average or slightly below. I haven't even cleaned any portion of the machine and it's already presenting decent. Before I put it away, it did boot with a U22 error.
$1250: Lethal Weapon 3. Cabinet is nice and playfield looks nice as well, with some minor insert decal wear on the bullets (pictured). It has the Light dome on top, but missing actual light mechanism underneath. Game worked before storage (wouldn't launch the ball so I thought it was the gun trigger switch), but now on bootup, the DMD lights up scrambled, then goes blank, GI goes on, but game won't boot. Haven't done any diagnosing.
$975: Comet is pretty decent. Cab is better than average. Playfield has minor wear shown, as well as some crazing/ball swirls. Haven't tried cleaning anything. Center ramp looks flame polished at some point, but entrance looks cracked, although plays fine. Comes with a Pinscore display board, and game works, although the left flipper needs a serious rebuild.
$1700: Pink Panther is an odd-ball Gottlieb system 80 that is relatively rare. Backglass has the normal flaking that this title has. Playfield looks decent, although some wear starting to show on the right side of the PF. Cabinet is pretty nice. Worked great before putting it away for storage, and haven't had time to reconnect everything.
$750: Space Mission is in really nice shape. Only small wear on PF from flipper drag, and BG looks near mint. Haven't had time to set it up before putting it away, but was working.

Pictures didn't turn out great in the link posted. See below for better reference:

High Speed
https://imgur.com/a/ky4JrjH

LW3
https://imgur.com/a/uS3VOGV

Comet
https://imgur.com/a/Jo68kNs

Pink Panther
https://imgur.com/a/on4AWIg

Space Mission
https://imgur.com/a/xg4Ydij

#4035 5 years ago

Thinning the heard with another machine - Close Encounters of the Third Kind. This machine is super presentable - great cabinet, playfield, and a backglass with minimal touchups. It was working before tearing down, but now on start up, the game will sometimes start with a loud, steady beep and it will not start a game. The displays sometimes do not boot up lit, but other times they will all be zero'd. Chase lights on the backbox will work as well as PF GI. When time allows, I'll try and play around with the connectors to see if something was done improperly.

There is a cracked plastic on the left side of the PF, as well as a cracked bumper cap (happened when taking pictures and lifting up the PF - Doh!).

$900

Pictures: https://imgur.com/a/eR30nlG (might still be loading if you are quick to look)

#4038 5 years ago

Have an NBA Fastbreak that I would love to trade for a WCS or Shadow. Can definitely add cash depending.

#4040 5 years ago

Have an NBA Fastbreak that I would love to trade for a WCS or Shadow. Can definitely add cash depending.

Also would trade a Baywatch for a WCS or Shadow (Cash can be added, of course).

1 week later
#4054 5 years ago

Want to trade for a Dialed In. Look through my collection and maybe we can figure something out. I can trade multiple games

#4065 5 years ago

Looking for a Dialed In and have lots to trade!

1 week later
#4100 5 years ago

I have a Baywatch that I would trade for something. Could add another game for a 2x1 too.

1 week later
#4107 5 years ago

Toying with the idea of trading out my TNA. Interested in Dialed In, JJP POTC, Iron Maiden Prem, Batman 66, etc. Obviously, cash can be added. Might also be interested in a cash sale.

#4118 5 years ago

Listed a Black Hole and STTNG, and will be listing a Proto/Sample Jackbot with red WPC boards and a Bram Stoker's Dracula, and Baywatch shortly. Also have a very nice close encounter of the third kind, players/project comet for sale! Could also be twisted into selling a very nice original Space Shuttle with little to no playfield wear/cupped inserts.

1 week later
#4129 5 years ago

Will be listing my TNA shortly! Let me know if you have interest.

1 week later
#4151 5 years ago

Still have a TNA, STTNG, BSD, Proto/Sample/?? Jackbot, and Black Hole. Possibly a weird Game Plan SuperNova as well.

1 week later
#4170 5 years ago
Quoted from ktuhde:

I listed Mata Hari tonight. The backglass has a not so great touch up job, but is presentable until you could find a replacement. I was waiting for CPR to re-release the backglass. Listing for a price that gives the buyer room to replace the backglass.

I have a replacement glass that's in good used condition I would be willing to sell if the person who buys your game is interested.

#4173 5 years ago

Have a HUO Monopoly I might consider trading. Can also add a game for a 2x1.

2 weeks later
#4202 5 years ago

Still would like to trade for a Dialed In! Anyone interested?

#4217 5 years ago

Have a minty HUO Monopoly I would trade for a Congo! Also might be interested in trading my huo Simpson’s pinball party for a similar condition lord of the rings.

#4220 5 years ago
Quoted from alexanr1:

All of your sales ads say moving have to unload some machines. Are you moved now and building back up your collection?

My games are still in storage/torn down in my basement at the moment. Just putting feelers out there for games I know I want to keep in my collection. If you want to see what 20 games broken down looks like, feel free to stop by my place or ask some of the folks who purchased games recently

2 weeks later
#4264 5 years ago

Anyone looking to part with a Congo? Have a HUO Monopoly and other games I would trade

3 weeks later
#4306 4 years ago

I have a Hurricane that I will be listing soon. I've owned it for awhile, but haven't had a chance to dig through it in detail. Cosmetically, it's very nice, but it won't progress to start a game. I believe it has a short somewhere - it's showing a slam tilt error. PM if interested.

#4314 4 years ago
Quoted from Chrlbrwn88:

Nothing in particular really, just not Em's.

I have a nice game plan super nova I might be willing to sell. Not really a project, and a game that you don’t seem to see very often, but I don’t have the space to add it to my permanent collection.

#4334 4 years ago

Is anyone familiar with Game Plan machines and would be interested in helping me with some repairs? I am working through my Andromeda, and there seems to be some 'rookie' repairs that I would like someone more competent to tackle. I can take pictures of what I am talking about, and would be more than able to drop off the head of the machine. Of course, will compensate for time/parts/etc.

2 weeks later
#4361 4 years ago

Anyone have a Dialed In they would want to trade for a TZ? +/- cash, of course. Also, I would be interested in trading my nice Baywatch for a WCS. Let me know.

1 month later
#4426 4 years ago

I have a JJP POTC LE NIB on pallet that I'm considering selling. Haven't made up my mind yet, but thinking about it. It's a mid February run.

1 week later
#4442 4 years ago

Have a pretty nice STTNG I would consider trading. Would entertain a newer stern (Iron Maiden?), or possibly a Shadow? Can also + cash or even another game as part of a deal.

1 week later
#4449 4 years ago

Have a super nice Space Shuttle with a mint backglass and extremely nice original PF. Flippers rebuilt, LEDs, etc. Would be interested to trade for something maybe a little more modern? Can add cash.

#4455 4 years ago

Anyone have a Shadow or Congo that would be interested in trading for a Jurassic Park?

#4462 4 years ago

Anyone have a Champion Pub that would be interested in trading for a STTNG?

1 week later
#4482 4 years ago

Anyone stashing away a Fathom repro playfield that they might want to sell?

#4500 4 years ago

Have a project Stern lightning I would trade towards a repro Fathom PF.

2 weeks later
#4526 4 years ago

Anyone interested in trading their Congo for a STTNG? Also have a very nice Space shuttle that I would consider trading. Has a very nice original PF and perfect BG.

1 month later
#4594 4 years ago

Will be listing a very nice Space Invaders (pinball machine, not arcade) tonight. Very nice playfield, backglass, and cabinet.

2 weeks later
#4638 4 years ago

Anyone have a Congo they are thinking of trading?

3 weeks later
#4694 4 years ago

Will be listing a special forces project in the marketplace soon. Just set it up - playfield is pretty nice, but it has some planking. Plastics and ramps look great. The cabinet is pretty decent as well. Displays worked on test, but uncovered that it’s missing the sound board. Other boards look very clean. Backglass is very nice. Open to trades as well.

3 weeks later
#4746 4 years ago

I am planning on downsizing most of my collection due to a near-term move. I have a very nice Stern Pirates, as well as a minty Sopranos that are ready to go. I will put up a formal market ad tonight. Let me know if anything else in my collection is of interest. Fathom will most likely be up for sale after it's shopped. It's a very nice original. Also have a Haunted House that's ready to go as well.

1 month later
#4867 4 years ago

Long shot, but looking for a fish tales topper. The whole assembly or any parts that may be lying around.

3 weeks later
#4896 4 years ago

Will be listing a Getaway project. Playfield and cabinet has some wear. Some hacks on driver board where a couple connectors are soldered directly to board. MPU is clean with no acid damage. Game will boot, but will continually reset and loop. Might be an issue with the 5v. Game is complete (beacon and all). Asking $2500.

3 weeks later
#4992 4 years ago

Long shot, but looking for a Fish Tales topper! Any lead would be appreciated!

#4996 4 years ago

Have a Funhouse that I would consider trading. From the 10ft mark, it looks really nice, but it was discovered that a lot of playfield seems to be touched up. The colors match really well, and it wasn't obvious when I first picked it up, but with inspecting it closer, most of the playfield was repainted. Open to trades. Have pictures available, but the machine should really be viewed in person.

2 weeks later
#5040 4 years ago

I have a pretty nice Scared Stiff I would be interested in trading for a Dialed In or Stern Jurassic Park.

1 week later
#5049 4 years ago

Have a DE Laser War, Bally Escape from Lost World and/or Xenon (not currently working) I might trade and/or sell.

#5052 4 years ago

Add this one to the odd trade/barter request list, but my wife is getting a bit antsy being home, and jealous that I have a hobby to focus on during these weird times. She wants a Peloton, so if anyone has one that might be interested to trade for a pin, let me know!

#5059 4 years ago
Quoted from shopastry:

And drying racks!

If my wife allows me this hobby, I can allow her an exercise bike. Happy wife, happy life

1 month later
#5144 3 years ago

Looking to change things up a little bit. Trades
welcome involving Dialed In, JJP Pirates, Jurassic Park. Some of the games I have would include Star Trek Next Gen, Space Station, Game Show, Judge Dredd, DE JP, Stern Galaxy, Bram Stokers Dracula, Laser War, Escape from the Lost World, Super clean Space Invaders, etc.

#5149 3 years ago
Quoted from grantopia:

Interested in trading your jackbot or road show for a 3rd baywatch ?

I already have 3rd Baywatch

1 week later
#5182 3 years ago

Going to be listing a Star Trek Next Gen, Stern Galaxy, Space Station, BSD, and Game Show in the marketplace soon!

#5184 3 years ago

Anyone have a super chexx for sale/trade? I have a project xenon, and maybe a couple of other equally valued games I could trade

#5185 3 years ago

Random question that just popped up in my head this evening. Has anyone bartered games for any work around their house? I was thinking of selling games to help offset the cost of some projects, but with such a diverse local collector community, I wanted to see if anyone ever pulled an odd trade like this before? Of course, selling games and paying cash is easier and cleaner, but with the right marriage of skill + game, I can see this working.

That being said - if anyone is skilled in the trade of landscaping, deck building, roofing/siding, HVAC and would be interested in some bartering, let me know!

#5199 3 years ago

Willing be listing a Xenon ($1400). Minor playfield wear in the center, gorgeous backglass and nice cabinet. Boards look nice, but not fully booting. Edge connector seems to be culprit. Will also be listing a Laser War ($1800). Playfield quite nice, and cabinet is somewhat average. Also have an Escape from the Lost World in nice shape. Asking $2000.

1 month later
#5268 3 years ago

I have a pristine No Fear for trade. It has all of the indications of home use only, from the shipping block still attached to the light board, to absolutely no fade on the decals, flippers so snappy it seems like they were just rebuilt with NOS parts, etc. One of the cleanest WPC machines I've come across. Pictures at the link below. I would be interested in trades!

http://weirpinball.com/gallery/index.php/For-Sale/For-Trade/No-Fear---Home-use-only---coming-soon

2 weeks later
#5315 3 years ago

Would like to trade my nice Scared Stiff for a Dialed In, Wonka, or something else interesting. Let me know!

#5339 3 years ago

Long shot, but anyone from Cleveland heading towards Cincinnati anytime soon with the ability to hold two games?

#5344 3 years ago

I have an insanely nice Mousin’ Around I might be interested in trading or listing for sale. It could very well be home use only, but I have no documentation or proof. The game had a full topside tear down, non-ghosting LED’s added, Ramps polished, etc. The cabinet is extremely vibrant, and lacks the typical fade or bruises from a game this game. The cabinet and bottom-side playfield is immaculate. Ramp entrances are solid and clean. One of the nicest System 11’s I’ve come across, and an uncommon game at that. Pictures below. Looking for newer games or ones on wishlist.

Pictures: https://imgur.com/gallery/U41Vgfd

2 months later
#5575 3 years ago

Anyone have a domestic WPC coin door for sale? Looking for good/decent condition as it will getting powdercoated.

3 weeks later
#5746 3 years ago

Listed my Scared Stiff in the marketplace. Also have a fully working Rotation 8, DE JP, and possibly a super minty Mousin' Around to sell. Marketplace ads to come soon.

#5755 3 years ago

Anyone have an extra DMD laying around that they would sell? Looking for a replacement for my shadow.

#5759 3 years ago

Used. The cheaper the better.

1 month later
#5866 3 years ago

Hi! I have an out of state relative looking to purchase a two seater Daytona USA arcade machine for a birthday present. It needs to have nice cosmetics, and work 100% (they have no interest in tinkering or repairing the machine). Does anyone have a set for sale, or can point me in better direction?

1 month later
#5973 3 years ago

Have a nice TZ I might consider trading for something newer.... Dialed In, GnR, etc.

Also have a working Rotation 8, Mousin' Around, and Embryon. Will also have a Baywatch and Xenon up for grabs soon.

1 week later
#6015 3 years ago

Will be listing a Data East Laser War soon. Playfield is pretty nice, cabinet is about average. Game needs a flipper rebuild from memory, but everything else functions correctly. Will be asking $1500.

3 weeks later
#6109 3 years ago

Anyone want a decent Laser War for $1500? It only had one issue prior to moving it to my new game room (a sticky right flipper than needs a new sleeve/rebuildilding), but now the GI seems out as well. Cabinet is decent - top lock was literally cut out, but not visible when machine is set up. Battery holder installed and boards look clean. Playfield pretty nice as well, and backglass is perfect. Can bring up to garage for very easy load up.

https://imgur.com/gallery/bEfIzXH

Will also be listing a pretty rare Zacarria Aerobatics if interested.

#6110 3 years ago

To preface this, I'm sorry for the rant. I'm just so confused on what happened to standard human decensy that I feel compelled to write something here.

I was contacted by a very enthusiastic pinsider (EMpins16) whom wanted to purchase one of my games. We set up a time this morning for him to check it out and take it home. We confirmed said time last night, and I made plans with my wife to get out of the house this morning. My machine is located at a friend's place around 40 miles away, so I hopped in the car to meet him there. 30 minutes roll past the time we spoke about meeting, and I try and reach out to him to know his status. I see, very oddly, that he has inactivated his account on Pinside today, and failed to respond to any of my messages.

I completely understand if you change your mind or get cold feet about a deal - that's normal. But to not extend the curtesy of telling me beforehand, and wasting my time (3 hours with driving and waiting) is a really crappy thing to do. On top of it, I missed my daughter's first swim lesson this morning for this, which makes me feel worse

/Rant over. Thanks for listening

2 weeks later
#6145 3 years ago

Anyone have a super chexx that would be interested in trading for a pin?

1 week later
#6157 2 years ago

Floating it out there... I have a Gottlieb Spirit I would be interested in trading. The machine is not quite ready yet as it is still being shopped out, but as it's a fairly rare and unique game, I wanted to gauge interest. Game is in great condition. Will be working 100%, backglass is perfect, and the playfield and cabinet look fantastic. I would be interested in trading for a JJP/Stern

1 week later
#6188 2 years ago

I am still interested in acquiring a Super Chexx. I have plenty of machines I would be interested in putting up for trade bait (+/- cash), so let me know if you might be interested

5 months later
#6581 2 years ago

Anyone have a Champion Pub for trade?

3 months later
#6908 2 years ago

Looking to spruce up my walls during the holidays. Looking for cheap and/or neat wall hangers (playfields, backglasses, etc.). If you got something you are looking to get rid of, hit me up!

1 month later
#7153 2 years ago

Will be listing a shopped lethal weapon 3 soon

3 weeks later
#7229 2 years ago

Will be listing a nice Twilight Zone for trade soon. Interested in a Godzilla, Dialed In, Elvira HoH, and other modern Sterns/JJPs.

1 week later
#7247 2 years ago

Have a shopped slugfest that will be listed shortly. $3K

3 weeks later
#7302 1 year ago

Have a couple of games for trade… looking to add something newer (dialed in, alien, Godzilla, JP, etc).

-Voltan Escapes Cosmic Doom
-Super nice Fish Tales
-Shopped Hook
-Slugfest
-Twilight Zone

1 month later
#7427 1 year ago

Anyone thinking of trading a Dialed In? Games I have for trade are...

-HUO?? Dirty Harry
-Dr. Who
-No Good Gofers
-Voltan Escapes Cosmic Doom
-Slugfest

Have some other games that are not shopped yet, but will be soon.

2 weeks later
#7490 1 year ago

Anyone have a Dialed In and interested in trading? Have a dirty harry, dr. who, whirlwind, twilight zone, or others I can offer up.

1 month later
#7619 1 year ago

Might be interested in trading/selling a pretty nice Indiana Jones: The Pinball Adventure. Interested in Dialed In, Godzilla, JJP POTC, etc.

2 months later
#7805 1 year ago

Looking to trade my Twilight Zone. Interested in Godzilla Premium, Dialed In, JP premium, etc.

#7806 1 year ago

Because the pinball community is so diverse and skilled, I'm interested if anyone has successfully bartered machine(s) for work around their home? Although it would be much easier just selling games and hiring out work, I'm interested if anyone is in the concrete, painting, landscaping, and/or deck building business locally that would be interested in bartering? Need a new driveway poured and exterior of house painted. PM if you are interested in talking!

1 month later
#7923 1 year ago

I have a crazy nice (HUO?) Dirty Harry for trade. Interested in Dialed In, JP pro, Godzilla Pro, Shadow, etc. Will add cash.

3 weeks later
#7994 1 year ago

Putting a feeler out there. I have a Viking with a heavily worn playfield, along with an extra CPR playfield and plastic set I would consider trading before pursuing the swap myself. Also have a nice whirlwind that I could do a 2x1. Interested in a Dialed In, Godzilla, and some others. Can also add cash (or even a 3rd game).

#8024 1 year ago

Might not be able to make it to Pincinnati, but have a Dale Jr, Viking with an included (not installed) CPR playfield and plastic set, whirlwind, and a possible Flight 2000 I have to sell/trade.

2 weeks later
#8089 1 year ago

Will be listing a Dale Jr (Nascar LE) and an Alien Poker with a gorgeous original playfield soon. Interested in trades as well.

3 weeks later
#8199 1 year ago

Looking to make some room. Have a Dale Jr, Whirlwind, and super nice Alien Poker for trade bait. Could do 2x1 or 3x1.

Interested in Dialed In, newer Stern, remakes, etc.

3 weeks later
#8294 1 year ago

Have a shopped slugfest with card dispenser that I will be posting in the marketplace. Asking $2750

https://imgur.com/a/pFzEfbs

1 week later
#8363 1 year ago

Have a shopped slugfest with card dispenser that I will be posting in the marketplace. Asking $2750
https://imgur.com/a/pFzEfbs

Price dropped to $2500 in marketplace.

#8371 1 year ago

Anyone looking for a super nice skateball? Trying to refresh the collection and cycle in some newer games. Would put it up for trade bait, and can also do a multiple pin trade.

1 week later
#8394 1 year ago

Lowered price of slugfest to $2200. Ready for immediate pickup.

Also, still looking to freshen up the lineup. Have a skateball, prototype rollergames, standard rollergames, alien poker, popeye, road show, corvette that I can put up as trade bait. Preference would be for a Dialed In, but open to options.

#8421 1 year ago

Have a popeye, corvette, and ‘project’ Rollergames listed in marketplace. Also have a prototype Rollergames (XR7 playfield, all red boards) and a super nice Road Show that will go up for sale soon. Rollergames has rotten dog MPU and brand new display installed. Playfield is pristine.

Open to trades as well… still looking for a dialed in.

#8433 1 year ago

Have a popeye, corvette, and ‘project’ Rollergames listed in marketplace. Also have a prototype Rollergames (XR7 playfield, all red boards) and a super nice Road Show that will go up for sale soon. Rollergames has rotten dog MPU and brand new display installed. Playfield is pristine.

'Project' Rollersgames linked here: https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/152593

#8442 1 year ago

Also have a super nice NBA fastbreak and Skateball as trade bait

1 week later
#8471 1 year ago

By chance, is anyone around the Cincinnati area heading up north towards Ann Arbor, Michigan anytime soon (or vice versa) - possibly heading to Clay’s show? I have a (populated) playfield that I would love to get to someone in that area of Michigan, and would like to avoid shipping if possible!

#8482 12 months ago

Have a nice, shopped Popeye that’s up for trade. Can add cash (or even another game!)

1 week later
#8512 11 months ago

I’ve always been intrigued by weird trades and working out weird deals, so putting this out there. I’m looking to replace my concrete driveway, and would be interested in working out a Pin trade if anyone here has the capacity and interest! I’m in the Cincinnati area.

3 weeks later
#8600 10 months ago

Listed my cool XR7 Proto/Sample Rollergames in the marketplace. Interested in trades as well!

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Up for sale is a super unique Rollergames. What makes this unique? Well, for one, it’s in amazing shape. I mean look at that playfield! I’ve never seen such a clean, wear/fre...”
2023-12-03
Cincinnati, OH
Archived after: 26 days
Viewed: 1929 times
Contributed to Pinside

2 weeks later
#8646 10 months ago

Still looking for a Dialed In. Have a prototype Rollergames, Skateball, Whirlwind, or BSD I can offer as trade bait.

1 month later
#8704 9 months ago

Looking to switch things around. Have a shopped BSD and a Viking with a CPR Playfield, plastic set, and some other new goodies. Looking for something newer - Dialed In, Godzilla, etc.

2 months later
#8867 7 months ago

Does anyone local know any talented artists that would paint/airbrush some playfield toys, including Sparky from Metallica, and a couple of ships on STTNG?

1 week later
#8887 6 months ago

Looking for something ‘newer.’ I have a Viking with CPR playfield installed, super nice Skateball, prototype minty Rollergames, Game Show, No Fear, and Bram Stokers Dracula for trade.

1 month later
#8997 5 months ago

Recently picked up a pretty nice Addams family. Playfield is nice, with some minor insert wear on the mansion. Everywhere else is super nice, including cabinet. Would be interested in trading - top picks would be a godzilla premium, AFM, Godfather, but open to others.

1 month later
#9095 4 months ago

In an effort to reduce/consolidate my collection, I have a list of games that I might be interested in trading and/or selling. I'll put up formal listings in the marketplace, but the games I'm toying over are below:

-Bally Viking with CPR Playfield/Plastic Sets/Lots of new parts installed
-Bally Skateball in super nice original shape
-Bram Stokers Dracula - Fully shopped, LEDs, 100% working. Does have some insert ghosting and cabinet fade
-Prototype minty Rollergames (already in marketplace)
-Stern Stingray - super nice cosmetically, fully shopped & working
-Fully shopped & super nice No Fear
-Fully shopped & super nice Game Show
-Addams Family. Nice shape, but haven't had time to fully shop yet. Seems to be 100% working - cabinet nice, with some very minor insert chips in mansion area (no planking or wear).

Would be interested in interesting trades (2x1, 3x1, etc.) and/or outright sales. I'm located in Cincinnati, and will link to the marketplace ads when I have time to upload/create.

1 month later
#9263 82 days ago

Looking to switch up the lineup. I could do a a 1, add or gain cash, or do a multiple pin trade. Games I have are:

Bram stokers Dracula
No fear
Game show
Stern stingray
Skateball
Viking - CPR playfield installed

Mainly looking for newer games, but relatively open.

#9269 80 days ago
Quoted from Ceckitti:

Define……”newer”.

Stern DMD+, with some exceptions for some B/W games that intrigue me

1 month later
#9397 20 days ago

I have a fully shopped Bram Stokers Dracula and No Fear. Looking to trade them out for something newer. Not looking for anything specific - could do 2x1, 1x1, 1x1 + cash, etc. LMK if you want to work something out!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider miamiredskin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-for-sale-in-ohio-right-now?tu=miamiredskin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.