(Topic ID: 120488)

Official PATZ - Kalamazoo, MI Expo - Buy/Sell/Trade

By DayDay

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

h.gif
    IMG_1911.JPG
    IMG_1910.JPG
    IMG_1909.JPG
    IMG_1907.JPG
    IMG_1908.JPG
    IMG_1905.JPG
    IMG_1906.JPG
    IMG_1902.JPG
    IMG_1904.JPG
    IMG_1903.JPG
    IMG_1900.JPG
    IMG_1898.JPG
    IMG_1897.JPG
    IMG_1899.JPG
    IMG_1895.JPG
    There are 397 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 8.
    #251 9 years ago
    Quoted from Well_Fed_Games:

If anyone happens to have arcade parts I'm on the lookout for a new or real nice 2 1/4 trackball.
    And of course the right empty cab for a project (maybe something from the early 90s?).
    Still kicking myself for not getting a shirt last year (by the time I got around to it, my size was long gone). Merch table is stop #1 this year.

I have some of the last year shirts left. What size do you need?

#252 9 years ago

Selling my Gotlieb Rock, Works and plays great with new LEDs, translite, and some coils. Bringing to PATZ, please pm me if someone is interested 1000obo

IMG_1379.JPGIMG_1379.JPG IMG_1378.JPGIMG_1378.JPG IMG_1382.JPGIMG_1382.JPG IMG_1380.JPGIMG_1380.JPG IMG_1377.JPGIMG_1377.JPG
    #253 9 years ago
    Quoted from klassicarcade:

I have some of the last year shirts left. What size do you need?

2XL if there are any left... The robots playing pinball are awesome.

#254 9 years ago

I'll be bringing a Williams JackBot & a Gottlieb Genesis, which will be used in the tournaments.

For the free play area I'm bringing a Stern Galaxy which I just finished fixing up (NOS backglass, new CPR plastics, rebuilt flippers, etc). Also bringing my Williams Blackout. It's a bit of a beater but it plays crazy fast and the 3 spinners go nuts when you nail 'em!

The Galaxy and JackBot will be for sale but both will have to stay until Saturday if a deal is made.

Thanks.

#255 9 years ago

Looking at picking up another pin. Maybe a little trade of some tools/laptops and cash?

Snap-on Air hammer (Model PH2040) - New
    http://www.overstock.com/Home-Garden/Snap-on-PH2040-In-line-Air-Hammer/2599841/product.html

Blue point tool box (side cart, can be used stand alone). This is new in box, made by Snap-on
    http://buy1.snapon.com/catalog/parts/pro_det.asp?item_id=80679&group_id=21287

Snap-on overhead cabinet - Brand new - new used or mounted... similar to (but not as long probably 4 feet)
    http://buy1.snapon.com/catalog/item.asp?P65=&tool=storage&item_ID=645675&group_ID=682154&store=snapon-store&dir=catalog

EEJP111M - Mini 12V Jump Pack - (https://store.snapon.com/Non-Catalog-Items-EEJP111M-P9789990.aspx)

DBBPT13 - Set, Drill Bit, High Speed Steel, Titanium Coated, 13 pcs. - Bluepoint - https://store.snapon.com/Jobber-Length-HSS-Titanium-Coated-135-176-Point-Blue-Point-174--Set-Drill-Bit-High-Speed-Steel-Titanium-Coated-13-pcs--P647324.aspx)

CTS761DB - Screwdriver, Cordless, 14.4 Volt (U.S.) (Drive Body only) - (https://store.snapon.com/CTS761-Series-14-4V-Cordless-Screwdriver-CTS761DB-P797300.aspx)

CTS561BITSET - Set, Quick Change Bit, 23 pcs. - (https://store.snapon.com/CTS561-Series-Screwdriver-Accessories-Set-Quick-Change-Bit-23-pcs--P647459.aspx)

CTR761ADB - Ratchet, Cordless, Lithium, 14.4V, 3/8" drive (Drive Body only) (https://store.snapon.com/Non-Catalog-Items-CTR761ADB-P9782382.aspx)

CTC772 - Charger, Battery, Lithium, 7.2/14.4 Volt, 3.0 Amp - (https://store.snapon.com/Snap-on-Battery-Charger--Charger-Battery-Lithium-7-2-14-4-Volt-3-0-Amp-P740397.aspx)

CTB8172 - Battery, Lithium Ion, 14.4V 2.0 Ah - (https://store.snapon.com/Non-Catalog-Items-CTB8172-P9772374.aspx)

CDR761ADB - Drill Kit, Cordless, Micro Lithium, 14.4 volt, 3/8" capacity (Tool only) - (https://store.snapon.com/CDR761A-Series-3-8-Micro-Lithium-Drill-CDR761ADB-P808729.aspx)

Laptop 1: Windows 7 - E6510 i5 CPU M520 2.40 GHz 2.40 Ghz 4 GB Memory 74.4 GB hard drive, back lite keyboard

Laptop 2: Windows 7 - E6510 i5 CPU M520 2.40 GHz 2.40 Ghz 4 GB Memory 148 GB hard drive

Laptop 3: Windows 7 - E6410 i5 CPU M560 2.67 GHz 2.67 Ghz 4 GB Memory 149 GB hard drive, back lite keyboard

Laptop 4: Windows 7 - D620 T2300 1.66 GHz 1.67 GHz 1 GB Memory 74.4 GB hard drive, BAD battery

Laptop 5: Windows 7 - D630 Duo CPU 1.80 GHz 1.80 GHz 2 GB Memory 111 GB hard drive

#256 9 years ago

Wanted: Not working/gutted Bally style (pacman,galaxian,etc.) cocktail tables.
    Aaron

#257 9 years ago

Hello all. The Grand Rapids Pinball League is hoping to bring a lot of machines to this year's PATZ. A reminder that our friendly challenge is still on Any individual or group that brings in more working machines than us for the free play area will receive a pizza party and Mr. Sodapop, compliments of the GRPL.

As for me I'll be taking the following:

Metallica-Our HUO machine is coming out of the house for the first time and will be in the tournament. Plays damn nice! Not for sale.

Time Fantasy-Rare machine, recently restored and will be in the tournament. Not for sale.

Space Shuttle-Don't laugh at the playfield. Just enjoy how nice it plays Not for sale.

Gorgar-Recently restored and for sale at $950

Laser Cue-Some may remember I shattered my minty glass last year. It has a replacement. Not great but it works for what it is. Not for sale.

Hot Shot-Classic Gottlieb table recently restored and playing well. Machine has been pre-sold but will be at PATZ for the entire duration

WCS94-I'm including Marcus's (bcgameguide) in my list because he let me have it all winter to restore. He'll attest that what he gave me was a DIRTY DOG. It was a filthy barely playable below player grade pinball machine. No longer. Yes the mangled plastics are still in there and the paint is still gone in spots but it's clean, working 100% and pops with new flippers and LED package. I hope he likes it. Not for sale.

Looking forward to seeing all of you. -Tim

tdamusements.com
    grpl.info

#258 9 years ago

Anybody looking to trade a wh20 for a TZ?? I can bring it to the show. Possibly interested in TS, corvette, i500, and taf too. Really looking for a wh20 though.

#259 9 years ago
    Quoted from tbmi:

I have a new repro Space Shuttle ramp that I would like to trade for some LEDs for my Space Shuttle. I may also be interested in a nice backglass for it as I have a translite now. I will be there on Saturday morning.

Still have the Space Shuttle ramp if anyone is interested in trading for other Space Shuttle items or LEDs.

#260 9 years ago

I will [hopefully] be bringing my TFLE I have for sale to the show for Friday and Saturday. Game will be on free play and of course for sale.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-transformers-premiumle-stern-2011

Thanks,

Chris

RightFull.JPGRightFull.JPG
    #261 9 years ago

Anyone interested in a small box of parts from a track and field? Don't know what works and what doesn't, just stuff I stripped off a playfield. I'll be there Thurs.

1429714833011-144957590.jpg1429714833011-144957590.jpg
    #262 9 years ago

Just listed my fish tales in market place. $3000 OBO includes color dmd. CFTBL original hologram strong green $300. CFTBL original speaker panel $75 OBO. Feel free to contact me with questions 574-596-2668. Or [email protected].

#263 9 years ago

Pics.

image.jpgimage.jpg image-968.jpgimage-968.jpg image-292.jpgimage-292.jpg image-857.jpgimage-857.jpg image-153.jpgimage-153.jpg image-915.jpgimage-915.jpg
    #264 9 years ago

Looking for:

Future Spa

Fireball Classic backglass

Xenon Playfield

#265 9 years ago

As part of the GRPL, I'll be brining my TAF for everyone to play, before I perform the playfield swap.

JY has been traded away, but will still be at PATZ, in Rock914's booth.

#266 9 years ago
    Quoted from Underspin:

WCS94-I'm including Marcus's (bcgameguide) in my list because he let me have it all winter to restore. He'll attest that what he gave me was a DIRTY DOG. It was a filthy barely playable below player grade pinball machine. No longer. Yes the mangled plastics are still in there and the paint is still gone in spots but it's clean, working 100% and pops with new flippers and LED package. I hope he likes it. Not for sale.
    grpl.info

Add my Dr. Dude to your row (not for sale)! WCS will probably come home on Friday night so I can have an empty car for Saturday.

#268 9 years ago

Random questions about the show....anyone know if the facility is pet friendly?

#269 9 years ago

I had a few people ask about getting one of the shirts from last year, We placed a second order after the show last year and I have a few left.

I was asked about a Large, XL and 2XL and have set one of each off to the side. If you contacted me you are all set.

Cost is $15 a shirt regardless of size.

zoo2014.pngzoo2014.png
    #270 9 years ago
    Quoted from Tsskinne:

Random questions about the show....anyone know if the facility is pet friendly?

I don't think it is. Have never seen animals there....except at the lizard show next door.

#272 9 years ago

I am looking for:

A piece of widebody glass. (Used is fine)
    Working WPC89 CPU with ASIC.
    Working Fliptronics II board (for CFTBL).
    Working WPC DMD power board(s).
    Used Stargazer Backglass.
    Used/Working WPC 95 A/V board

#273 9 years ago

I had a few people ask about getting one of the shirts from last year, We placed a second order after the show last year and I have a few left.
    I was asked about a Large, XL and 2XL and have set one of each off to the side. If you contacted me you are all set.

zoo2014.png

you dont have any 3x or 4x do you? if so i would prefer 4x, but would take a 3x.

#274 9 years ago

Awesome! Will be by on Saturday to purchase the 2xl! Even if I don't go home with a pin I will have some cool new shirts!

Really excited about the lineup of what everyone is bringing for free play!

#275 9 years ago
    Quoted from Insane:

you dont have any 3x or 4x do you? if so i would prefer 4x, but would take a 3x.

Shirts are at the Expo Center so I won't be able to respond, will you be there Thursday. I should have a 4XL

#276 9 years ago

Frogger - Tabletop handheld (not Coleco) - $50
    Stick-It Joystick (programmable) for PC, works with Mame (has PS2 connector) but works with ps2 to usb - $85

Looking for Coleco Galaxian Tabletop handheld

stick.jpgstick.jpg frogger.jpgfrogger.jpg
    #277 9 years ago

Looking for a Bally EM spinner flag, to fit a Bally Boomerang EM pinball. Also need the (mechanical) wire link between the spinner and the switch under the playfield. Will be at PATZ on Thursday and Friday, Thanks! Clint Williams aka "Tektune"

#278 9 years ago

zoo2014.png

I found (8) of the signed 2014 PATZ Posters (Robot design) only 50 were made, I will have them at the show tomorrow. Cost is $25.

#279 9 years ago

Hologram, speaker panel, and fish tales all sold.

#280 9 years ago

Shirts are at the Expo Center so I won't be able to respond, will you be there Thursday. I should have a 4XL

Yes, i plan on getting there between 11 and 12 to set up the games i'm bringing for freeplay area. i already preordered this years shirt, if i could get one of last years, all the better. Not including a gorilla shirt...

#281 9 years ago

Have 4 translites for sale if anyone interested. NOS Star Trek Proband a Mustang. Used Goldeneye and WWF Royal Rumble. $50 each OBO.

#282 9 years ago

Hey Tommy, i will take the Mustang

#283 9 years ago

Mustang gone folks.

#284 9 years ago

I have a prototype WWFRR translight. New never used. Bought from RD before i had the pin then bought a pin with one. $60 will be at PATZ Friday.

#285 9 years ago

Thanks to my friends in both Illinois and Michigan, I will be bringing a Willy at the Bat machine for people to play all-day Saturday. In addition, here is what I have left in regards to parts I can bring:

https://plus.google.com/photos/102129504136600475424/albums/6140408690788753569

If you are interested in anything, please drop me a line. Thanks!

Brad

Willy.jpgWilly.jpg

#286 9 years ago

Can we bring in beer? Thought I saw that going on last year.

#287 9 years ago
    Quoted from catboxer:

Only if you are giving it to friends!

Brad

#288 9 years ago
    Quoted from jellikit:

Thanks to my friends in both Illinois and Michigan, I will be bringing a Willy at the Bat machine for people to play all-day Saturday. In addition, here is what I have left in regards to parts I can bring:
    https://plus.google.com/photos/102129504136600475424/albums/6140408690788753569
    If you are interested in anything, please drop me a line. Thanks!
    Brad
    Willy.jpg (Click image to enlarge)

Very cool piece brad.

#289 9 years ago
    Quoted from pmWolf:

I don't think it is. Have never seen animals there....except at the lizard show next door.

I've seen you inside the show Pete and as we all know - you're an animal.

#290 9 years ago

I've got the following items for sale that I can bring down.

Lord of the Rings NOS playfield CC’d by Ron Kruzman - $1,100
    The Addams Family Restore Kit – $1,850
    • IPB Playfield
    • Clear Ramp from Starship Fantasy with decals and flaps
    • Full set of Cabinet Decals
    The Addams Family Ramp (Used) - $35
    Cirqus Voltaire
    • Copy of Manual -$5
    Attack from Mars
    • Mantis Hole Protectors - $17
    • 2 Plastics - $7
    • 4 Original Wiggly Martians (Used) - $80
    Copy of Twilight Zone Manual -$5
    No Good Gofers Slings - $10
    Funhouse Slings -$10

Plan on bringing a T2 for all to play also.

#292 9 years ago
    Quoted from chessiv:

Very cool piece brad.

Thanks Chuck. It is a different game that is fun. I have heard the experience of playing is "enhanced" when alcohol is involved, but I wouldn't know anything about that.

Brad

#294 9 years ago

Liked the article and the fact that my T2 is pictured.

#295 9 years ago
    Quoted from PinballJeff:

Liked the article and the fact that my T2 is pictured.

You aren't a name-dropper, you are a pin-dropper! And hey, didn't you sell that T2 at PATZ a few years ago?

Brad

#296 9 years ago
    Quoted from jellikit:

You aren't a name-dropper, you are a pin-dropper! And hey, didn't you sell that T2 at PATZ a few years ago?
    Brad

Every pin in the world is 5 degrees separated from Brad.

#297 9 years ago
    Quoted from chessiv:

Every pin in the world is 5 degrees separated from Brad.

6 degrees of pinseparation.

#298 9 years ago

I am looking for a baywatch translite if anyone has one? I will be there on Saturday
    thanks

#299 9 years ago

Anyone bringing a Sopranos?

#300 9 years ago
    Quoted from catboxer:

Always ask for forgiveness rather than permission.

There are 397 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 8.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/unofficial-kalamazoo-mi-expo-buyselltrade/page/6 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.