4 years ago

Topic Stats

• 397 posts
  • 88 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by scott_freeman
  • Topic is favorited by 16 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 165 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

h.gif
    IMG_1911.JPG
    IMG_1910.JPG
    IMG_1909.JPG
    IMG_1907.JPG
    IMG_1908.JPG
    IMG_1905.JPG
    IMG_1906.JPG
    IMG_1902.JPG
    IMG_1904.JPG
    IMG_1903.JPG
    IMG_1900.JPG
    IMG_1898.JPG
    IMG_1897.JPG
    IMG_1899.JPG
    IMG_1895.JPG

There are 397 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 8.
    #1 4 years ago

I was hoping we can get a head start and put together a centralized Buy/Sell/Trade forum post for anything coming up at the Pinball at the Zoo expo in April. If there is already something official posted somewhere, let's use that.

#2 4 years ago

Potential list of games being brought for sale at PATZ:

Silverball Mania
    Skateball
    Stargate
    Star Wars Trilogy

No "s" jokes

#3 4 years ago
    Quoted from vdojaq:

Potential list of games being brought for sale at PATZ:
    Silverball Mania
    Skateball
    Stargate
    Star Wars Trilogy
    No "s" jokes

Who made the "S Jokes" pin? I never heard of one.

#5 4 years ago

WTB: I'm looking for a Genie.

#6 4 years ago
    Quoted from vdojaq:

No "s" jokes

...........so the snail says "Look at that S-Car go!"

Unless I buy something first, I'll be on the lookout for one:
    Space Shuttle
    Sorcerer
    Grand Lizard

Who knows what else

#7 4 years ago

As of now I'm bringing Pool Sharks and Asteroids.

John P. Dayhuff
    Battle Creek, Mi.
    269-979-3836

#8 4 years ago

I would love to grab some new glass & rubbers for a Williams Flash. Any particular vendors bring that type of thing, if arranged beforehand or whatever? Would love to save on shipping.

#9 4 years ago

I am going to bring a bunch of used pf's to sell at my booth as well as a bunch of used parts, unless I get dumped in a river by the dayhuff cartel for selling used parts, before the show.
    I am bringing used pf';s that I don't have time to restore, so I wont be able to restore any of them, but they are great if you have someone to restore, or you want to do it your self. I am only accepting clear jobs right now, on nos and new pf's. once again I am backed up on painting.
    You can email me if there are any titles you are looking for.
    also you can find my new/nos list for FEB if you search my listings, if you prefer something new.
    thanks, r kruzman

#10 4 years ago

Looks like I may bring a Grand Lizard as of now.

#11 4 years ago

Looking for 2 sets of Willams 3 Bank drop targets w/ wiper-contacts. Going to use them for a Firepower drop target conversion.

2 weeks later
    #12 4 years ago

looking to buy Super Mario Bros, Bullwinkle, or Jurassic Park pins.
    anyone selling arcade games from 80's?

#13 4 years ago

Vdojaq, what's the condition of your Stargate?

#14 4 years ago

Looking to buy an Iron Man 2010 or VE.

#15 4 years ago
    Quoted from shallweplayagame:

looking to buy Super Mario Bros, Bullwinkle, or Jurassic Park pins.
    anyone selling arcade games from 80's?

I have a rocky and bullwinkle for you but am fresh out of JP'S unless i can find more.

20150319_193241.jpg
    #16 4 years ago

I also have a SWep1, NBA fastbreak, JD, Earthshaker, MSF that i can bring with a deal in place beforehand.

#17 4 years ago

Just signed up for a booth and will be bringing lots of parts for sale and some games. List may change. Games are going to be lower priced games like tri zone, hot tip, gtb pin-up, tag team (I think its spoken for already), and others. Parker

#18 4 years ago

Love the legs and lock down bars on those JPs Rock. I need a set of those for mine.

#19 4 years ago

Bring your Jp to PATZ and I can hook it up. If you want i made 5 of these lighted back panel mods i have 1 extra.

Quoted from suave84:Love the legs and lock down bars on those JPs Rock. I need a set of those for mine.

20150323_194747.jpg 20150310_203936.jpeg
    #20 4 years ago

I'm looking for a working 7-digit display for my Space Shuttle and possibly a backglass.

#21 4 years ago
    Quoted from Rock914:

Bring your Jp to PATZ and I can hook it up. If you want i made 5 of these lighted back panel mods i have 1 extra.

20150323_194747.jpg (Click image to enlarge)
    20150310_203936.jpeg (Click image to enlarge)

Damn. I want that. Before I got my JP, I always thought that was stock. Nice job!

#22 4 years ago
    Quoted from bob_e:

Who made the "S Jokes" pin? I never heard of one.

Has to be Stern. Couldn't be SkitB....

#23 4 years ago

whats the price gonna be on grand lizard and condition>?

#24 4 years ago

Anybody have a Gameplan pin for sale at PATZ?

#25 4 years ago

I'll have a TFLE and an IM (2010), both HUO, for sale if not sold before then. Games won't be on display at PATZ, but delivery to the show for a sale there can be done.

Chris

#26 4 years ago
    Quoted from indy5mike:

How about a game plan Star Trip? It lights up and is in very nice shape, but does not play.

Jack

#27 4 years ago
    Quoted from indy5mike:

I think pinside user GENSEGA will be brining his sharpshooter and plans to sell it. I'm sure he'll chime in, but just an FYI.

#28 4 years ago

PATZ FRIENDLY CHALLENGE!!

The Grand Rapids Pinball League is issuing a challenge. Any individual or group that brings in more machines than us will win a pizza dinner delivered to the show at a time of your choosing. Additionally, all members will be awarded a Mr. Sodapop of his/her choice to enjoy with said pizza

Last year we brought 11 machines are currently on pace to smash our record. Our incomplete list as of now:

Gorgar
    Space Shuttle
    Time Fantasy
    Laser Cue
    Hot Shot
    Supersonic
    Meteor x 2
    Genesis
    Blackout
    Jackbot
    Sharpshooter
    Data East Simpsons
    Hurricane
    Gottlieb Hulk
    Data East Star Trek
    El Dorado
    World's Fair
    Buckaroo
    Swinger
    Dipsy Doodle

If you're a league member, PM me with your machine so I can add it to the list. Good luck all and see you there!

grpl.jpg

#29 4 years ago

I have a Starship troopers i may be looking to trade if anyone is interested

#30 4 years ago

Anyone have The Walking Dead pinball for sale?

#31 4 years ago

I'm interested in finding a project space shuttle, tmnt, tee'd off or Ebd. Plan to be at the show Sat. Going to be at MPE as well. Pm if you have something. Maybe we can work something out.
    Keith

#32 4 years ago

I'm looking for a metal backdoor for a 2-player mid-70s Gottlieb. It's for my Jungle Princess but I think any 2-player door will work.

#33 4 years ago

I remember... maybe two years ago... Someone brought a Williams Skylab. I sort of fell in love with such a simple game. Does anyone have one for sale?

#34 4 years ago
    Quoted from DayDay:

I remember... maybe two years ago... Someone brought a Williams Skylab. I sort of fell in love with such a simple game. Does anyone have one for sale?

Yeah, I remember that one. It was for sale for like $350-400.00 by a good guy. It sold and magically appeared in another booth with a $700.00 price tag minutes later.

#35 4 years ago

I would have bought it for that price in a heart beat today. But not for $700.00

#36 4 years ago

I'm looking for: Fish Tales, Fun House, White Water, Radical. Let me know if anyone has one going to MI Expo, or KZOO.
    Thanks,
    Zamp

#37 4 years ago

I have been asked to change the thread title to, "Official" rather than, "Unofficial". I'm not affiliated with the expo. I'm just a guest. Just didn't want to step on any feet if there was already a thread for this.

#38 4 years ago

Also looking for a radical.

#39 4 years ago
    Quoted from DayDay:

I have been asked to change the thread title to, "Official" rather than, "Unofficial". I'm not affiliated with the expo. I'm just a guest. Just didn't want to step on any feet if there was already a thread for this.

Thank you for changing, OP. Better to keep all of this on one thread though it will help if posters identify which show when posting "looking for" (PATZ, MPE or either). Most do but it's just a reminder. Looking forward to this crazy month!

#40 4 years ago
    Quoted from DayDay:

Works for me.

Chris

#41 4 years ago
    Quoted from DayDay:

Thanks for doing this. I talked to KevinK yesterday about making an "Official" Thread and he was happy with you, me or anyone doing it.

That's what I really appreciate about KevinK. He knows that this is a pinball convention for EVERYONE. He's not a glory-hog and not a control freak. This is why I will ALWAYS support PATZ and the cool people who help make it happen every year.

OP, thanks for starting the thread and keeping it rolling! Let me buy you a soda from MrSodaPop (Aaron) when you get there!

#42 4 years ago
    Quoted from indy5mike:

I should have been more specific, I forgot they made the table games. I would be interested in a Coney Island, Cyclopes, Sharpshooter 2 or most any of the non table pins that used the mpu2. I have a Sharpshooter. Thanks

#43 4 years ago
    Quoted from Rock914:

I also have a SWep1, NBA fastbreak, JD, Earthshaker, MSF that i can bring with a deal in place beforehand.

Chris going to have to talk to you about this JD.

#44 4 years ago
    Quoted from DayDay:

It was mine. It was re-conditioned by a good friend, before I got it.

I sold it to a young man at the MPE show, and thought he was going to flip it. Did not care, as it was his to do with as he pleased. On follow-up, he was still enjoying it. If you see it in Michigan again, it cannot hurt to see if he has grown tired of it.

sorry, I don't have a lead on another one.

#45 4 years ago

Message me if you are bringing a paragon, lizard, Cyclopes, or andromeda
    Thx

#46 4 years ago

Anyone bringing No Good Gofers to sell? If so are you willing to sell before the show?

#47 4 years ago
    Quoted from scott_freeman:

It was mine. It was re-conditioned by a good friend, before I got it.
    I sold it to a young man at the MPE show, and thought he was going to flip it. Did not care, as it was his to do with as he pleased. On follow-up, he was still enjoying it. If you see it in Michigan again, it cannot hurt to see if he has grown tired of it.
    sorry, I don't have a lead on another one.

Thanks Scott. Two years too late. We'll see if it shows up again this year. Fingers crossed.

#48 4 years ago
    Quoted from marcand:

Thanks for doing this. I talked to KevinK yesterday about making an "Official" Thread and he was happy with you, me or anyone doing it.
    That's what I really appreciate about KevinK. He knows that this is a pinball convention for EVERYONE. He's not a glory-hog and not a control freak. This is why I will ALWAYS support PATZ and the cool people who help make it happen every year.
    OP, thanks for starting the thread and keeping it rolling! Let me buy you a soda from MrSodaPop (Aaron) when you get there!

No prob Aaron. Thanks for the support. I've always had a great time at PATZ. Been going for a few years now. I'll be there Saturday only. Hopefully you'll find me. Just look for my wife Brittney. She'll be the loud woman with big blonde hair/makeup and BOP and Pinbot tattoo on her arm.

#49 4 years ago
    Quoted from Underspin:

PATZ FRIENDLY CHALLENGE!!
    The Grand Rapids Pinball League is issuing a challenge. Any individual or group that brings in more machines than us will win a pizza dinner delivered to the show at a time of your choosing. Additionally, all members will be awarded a Mr. Sodapop of his/her choice to enjoy with said pizza

Any person or group accept the challenge yet?

#50 4 years ago

If there are any Atari people out there, I have 2 Atari cabs in my shop along with the back glasses. middle earth and space riders. Both cabs are a 9+ (of 10) and both back glasses are 10's.
    I will accept a reasonable offer on some or all of it. I live 6 miles from the show. I am going to have a booth , but I am not sure if I will have a chance to bring them unless someone is interested. cheers, ron

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 5,799.00
    Pinball Machine
    Little Shop Of Games
    $ 9.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 16.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ULEKstore
    $ 29.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Medisinyl Mods
    $ 7,995.00
    Pinball Machine
    Classic Game Rooms
    $ 25.00
    Cabinet Parts
    Flashinstinct
    Pinball Machine
    Flip N Out Pinball
    $ 1,099.00
    $ 9.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    Cabinet - Other
    Rock Custom Pinball
    $ 99.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 175.00
    Lighting - Interactive
    Professor Pinball
    Gameroom - Decorations
    Pinball Photos
    $ 28.00
    $ 495.00
    Cabinet - Armor And Blades
    MI Pinball Refinery
    $ 59.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    pinballmod
    $ 135.00
    Lighting - Led
    LED OCD
    $ 5,799.00
    Pinball Machine
    Operation Pinball
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 96.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    £ 89.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    PinballToys
    $ 7,499.00
    Pinball Machine
    Operation Pinball
    There are 397 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 8.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside