(Topic ID: 120488)

Official PATZ - Kalamazoo, MI Expo - Buy/Sell/Trade

By DayDay

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

h.gif
    IMG_1911.JPG
    IMG_1910.JPG
    IMG_1909.JPG
    IMG_1907.JPG
    IMG_1908.JPG
    IMG_1905.JPG
    IMG_1906.JPG
    IMG_1902.JPG
    IMG_1904.JPG
    IMG_1903.JPG
    IMG_1900.JPG
    IMG_1898.JPG
    IMG_1897.JPG
    IMG_1899.JPG
    IMG_1895.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tsskinne.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#43 9 years ago
    Quoted from Rock914:

I also have a SWep1, NBA fastbreak, JD, Earthshaker, MSF that i can bring with a deal in place beforehand.

Chris going to have to talk to you about this JD.

1 week later
    #79 9 years ago

Look forward to checking out that JD!

#84 9 years ago

Good luck with that DayDay. I love mine.

#87 9 years ago

Yes you do, I put my new Wrestlemania down at Main Street so you can go check it out.

1 week later
    #157 9 years ago

I have an 1980 James bond backglass. Was going to keep but I have too much stuff. If someone actually needs it for a game I'd be willing to part with it.

#188 9 years ago

looks freaking awesome.

#262 9 years ago

Just listed my fish tales in market place. $3000 OBO includes color dmd. CFTBL original hologram strong green $300. CFTBL original speaker panel $75 OBO. Feel free to contact me with questions 574-596-2668. Or [email protected].

#263 9 years ago

Pics.

image.jpgimage.jpg image-968.jpgimage-968.jpg image-292.jpgimage-292.jpg image-857.jpgimage-857.jpg image-153.jpgimage-153.jpg image-915.jpgimage-915.jpg
    #268 9 years ago

Random questions about the show....anyone know if the facility is pet friendly?

#279 8 years ago

Hologram, speaker panel, and fish tales all sold.

#281 8 years ago

Have 4 translites for sale if anyone interested. NOS Star Trek Proband a Mustang. Used Goldeneye and WWF Royal Rumble. $50 each OBO.

#283 8 years ago

Mustang gone folks.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tsskinne.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/unofficial-kalamazoo-mi-expo-buyselltrade?tu=tsskinne and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.