(Topic ID: 120488)

Official PATZ - Kalamazoo, MI Expo - Buy/Sell/Trade

By DayDay

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

h.gif
    IMG_1911.JPG
    IMG_1910.JPG
    IMG_1909.JPG
    IMG_1907.JPG
    IMG_1908.JPG
    IMG_1905.JPG
    IMG_1906.JPG
    IMG_1902.JPG
    IMG_1904.JPG
    IMG_1903.JPG
    IMG_1900.JPG
    IMG_1898.JPG
    IMG_1897.JPG
    IMG_1899.JPG
    IMG_1895.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider insane.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#75 9 years ago
    Quoted from RCA1:

Pinballlife is coming again this year. They usually have plain glass at a very cheap price. I think it was $20 per sheet last year. Bought 5 sheets last year and could use a few more. Hope they bring some widebody also.

What size widebody do you need, i have an spare from my black hole that i would sell. It's brand new, never installed. and i'm local to you...

#80 9 years ago
    Quoted from Rock914:

Big Guns is added to my list of games for sale at PATZ others that should be at the show for sale
    CFTBL, NBA Fastbreak, T2, PZ, JD, rocky and bullwinkle, ES. I do not want to sell these games before PATZ. Unfortunately TZ has left and won't make the show.

20150216_212016.jpg (Click image to enlarge)

I see a couple i might want to check out myself..

#89 9 years ago
    Quoted from Paulb:

I also have a Night Rider with new CPU for sale, pretty clean game and should have a black knight ready as well, black knight needs back glass, lots of blue misssing on the top

OOOOHHH Black Knight, thats on my long term wish list...

#90 9 years ago

If i can get more Widebody Playfield glass, Black Hole size. Who would be interested in some. I need to get a count to see if i can get some made in time..

#97 9 years ago
    Quoted from zerbam:

how about a wide body glass for atari superman

I would need to know the size, then I can check.

1 week later
    #176 9 years ago

I think i got my Joker Poker finally working to bring to put on Free Play, also planning on bringing a Pac cocktail to put on free play...hmmm, will i need to bring chairs?

#192 9 years ago

what time can we/ should we start getting there with games on Thursday?
    I want to make sure i can get a gorilla shirt..

#194 9 years ago
    Quoted from klassicarcade:

About 8am thursday morning

I don't know if i'll get there that early on my day off, but will definitely get there before noon.

i also take a 3-4x shirt if possible..

#210 9 years ago
    Quoted from waltrr:

Is your Joker Poker going to be for sale?
    Thanks,
    Walt

No it's not, sorry.

#244 9 years ago

I also do not facebook. So maybe i'll have to have my wife sign up through hers. Also if enough of us keep requesting at KLOV, that might change..

#273 8 years ago

I had a few people ask about getting one of the shirts from last year, We placed a second order after the show last year and I have a few left.
    I was asked about a Large, XL and 2XL and have set one of each off to the side. If you contacted me you are all set.
    Cost is $15 a shirt regardless of size.

zoo2014.png

you dont have any 3x or 4x do you? if so i would prefer 4x, but would take a 3x.

#280 8 years ago

Shirts are at the Expo Center so I won't be able to respond, will you be there Thursday. I should have a 4XL

Yes, i plan on getting there between 11 and 12 to set up the games i'm bringing for freeplay area. i already preordered this years shirt, if i could get one of last years, all the better. Not including a gorilla shirt...

#314 8 years ago
    Quoted from galaxian:

Gottlieb King Pin $900, Top Score $750. Would consider a trade.IMG_20150423_164405.jpg (Click image to enlarge)IMG_20150423_162532.jpg (Click image to enlarge)IMG_20150423_161728.jpg (Click image to enlarge)

played both of these yesterday...good games

#315 8 years ago
    Quoted from DayDay:

Is that SpeakEasy for sale?

pretty sure it was...

#325 8 years ago

Had a great time today. With the exception of my Joker Poker going down. Had a locked-on coil, that melted the sleeve and i burned myself on it. Will try again tomorrow to fix it, but don't have anymore transistors, so if its bad again, it will be down at least partially.

#339 8 years ago
    Quoted from kpull:

What transistor do you need? I am driving out Saturday morning. If I have one I will bring it with me and drop it off for you.
    Keith

2n5875 nuder playfield mounted transistor

#345 8 years ago

Had a great time, really big thanks to Kevin, and all the staff. Also got to meet a bunch of nice people, and Put faces to Names. Also thanks to all the people that helped me load up. i also came home with a new game, Rocky and Bullwinkle.

#356 8 years ago
    Quoted from kpull:

Sorry I couldn't help you out Insane. I was already driving out by the time you posted. Unfortunately I did not have one of those anyway.
    Was a great show. Except for AC/DC being in tournament row. Thanks to all who brought games and organized the show!!
    Keith

No problem, as busy as it was on Satyrday, don't know that i would have wanted to break out the soldering equipment and all the tools..

#375 8 years ago

That Black Knight was beautiful. I just wish the volume was turned up, so you could really experience it.

#386 8 years ago

I purchased the Rocky and Bullwinkle on Sat morning, and was asked if I wanted to break it down and load it up, I said no, leave it on free play for everyone to enjoy. I brought 2 other machines for people to enjoy, why wouldn't I do the same with that one. A couple of people came up to me later and thanked me for leaving it on the floor to be played.

#395 8 years ago
    Quoted from PinballJeff:

Granted I tend to help people out in need but this is the reason I walked from the other side of the parking lot to help you load up (and the fact that your female friend seemed out of comission to help you). Thanks again.

Thank you again for your help. My wife also says thanks. This is the first show i've come to that i was able to bring some games, and it definitely won't be the last. Everyone was very helpful.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider insane.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/unofficial-kalamazoo-mi-expo-buyselltrade?tu=insane and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.