(Topic ID: 120488)

Official PATZ - Kalamazoo, MI Expo - Buy/Sell/Trade

By DayDay

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

h.gif
    IMG_1911.JPG
    IMG_1910.JPG
    IMG_1909.JPG
    IMG_1907.JPG
    IMG_1908.JPG
    IMG_1905.JPG
    IMG_1906.JPG
    IMG_1902.JPG
    IMG_1904.JPG
    IMG_1903.JPG
    IMG_1900.JPG
    IMG_1898.JPG
    IMG_1897.JPG
    IMG_1899.JPG
    IMG_1895.JPG
    There are 397 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 8.
    #201 9 years ago

Sounds good John, see you Friday afternoon.

#202 9 years ago

I will have a Data East Hook for sale/trade.

#203 9 years ago
    Quoted from vdojaq:

Final List of I am bringing for sale:
    Star Wars Trilogy -SOLD
    Silverball Mania
    Monte Carlo (Gottlieb)
    Eight Ball Champ
    60 in 1 cocktail arcade in an original Midway cabinet
    Skateball- never had time to get around to it. Can bring it if anyone wants a really nice cabinet and backglass, playfield is worn. Partially works, typical Bally issues, solder joints and connectors. $500 firm.

skateball pics:

20150130_185636_resized.jpg20150130_185636_resized.jpg 20150130_185816_resized.jpg20150130_185816_resized.jpg 20150130_185704_resized.jpg20150130_185704_resized.jpg 20150130_185727_resized.jpg20150130_185727_resized.jpg
    #204 9 years ago

Looking for South Park plastics......the ones around Kenny.

Anyone.....?

#205 9 years ago

I have some more pinball parts I can bring to PATZ for anyone interested. As of now, from this lot I have: High Speed topper, TOTAN genie, POTC goodie bag, MM plastic set, HS2 beacon motor, SS crate assembly, Red/Ted head assembly, IJ POA assembly w/motor, TOM trunk assembly, and TAFG manual.

They are all pictured and priced here:

https://plus.google.com/102129504136600475424/posts/d9GhWyKR2g5

Thanks for looking!

Brad

#206 9 years ago

Going to bring a nice working Hollywood popcorn machine for sale. looking to get $700.

20150419_155859.jpg20150419_155859.jpg
    #207 9 years ago

Fireball Home edition Pinball Complete, powers up but not working: $100

IMG_0131.JPGIMG_0131.JPG IMG_0132.JPGIMG_0132.JPG IMG_0133.JPGIMG_0133.JPG IMG_0134.JPGIMG_0134.JPG IMG_0135.JPGIMG_0135.JPG
    #208 9 years ago
    Quoted from Insane:

I think i got my Joker Poker finally working to bring to put on Free Play, also planning on bringing a Pac cocktail to put on free play...hmmm, will i need to bring chairs?

Is your Joker Poker going to be for sale?

Thanks,
    Walt

#209 9 years ago

I am looking forward to playing all of these titles. I cant wait to get some games in on that C-37 I loves me that pin. Maybe it be for sale ?

Tyrone

#210 9 years ago
    Quoted from waltrr:

Is your Joker Poker going to be for sale?
    Thanks,
    Walt

No it's not, sorry.

#211 9 years ago

Skateball is now SOLD

#212 9 years ago

Anyone bringing a MetPro to Patz that wants to sell?

Doesn't have to be an LED version.......let me know if you are.

Chris

#213 9 years ago

if someone wants to purchase one my last remaining williams joust plastics sets (one of my personal sets), I can bring it for friday's show. the asking price is $450, cash and carry

pm me to arrange the details for the parking lot "drug deal"

#214 9 years ago

I have a Plasma DMD display out of TFLE for sale I can bring to PATZ for $40

It worked fine in the game, upgraded to a ColorDMD (Purple!) It has some burnin. And the lower right corner is missing dots.

There is NO hardware to mount this, just the normal DMD with circuit board on the back.

I will be there friday. I might be able to dig up some other displays but those are in nicer shape and would be $75

dmd1.jpgdmd1.jpg
    dmd2.jpgdmd2.jpg

#215 9 years ago
    Quoted from Pontiac-Pinball:

I am looking forward to playing all of these titles. I cant wait to get some games in on that C-37 I loves me that pin. Maybe it be for sale ?
    Tyrone

tyrone,
    I am not bringing the Centegrade-37 to sell, I am bringing it for all to play . But if the price is right every pin I have is for sale, even though they are not. you know what I mean ?

Brian Lenker
    Ortonville Mi
    586-344-0721

#216 9 years ago

Anyone going to have playfield glass for sale?

#217 9 years ago
    Quoted from amkoepfer:

Anyone going to have playfield glass for sale?

Terry from Pinball Life might be bringing glass, I'm not sure. Give 'em a call.

#218 9 years ago

Made rounds in Jackson yesterday and got our games together to go. Looks like for what we packed there should be two pins for sale.
    Williams World Cup
    DE Jurassic Park
    And also bringing
    Star Gate
    Rescue 911
    Barb Wire
    DE Star Wars
    Revenge from Mars
    Pirates of Caribbean(brought last year as well!)
    See U @the Zoo!!
    David Doney
    Norvell MI 49263-0007

#219 9 years ago

Oh and I forgot, should also be bringing for free play-
    Raven(also from last year!)
    David Doney
    Norvell MI 49263-0007

#220 9 years ago
    Quoted from yancy:

Terry from Pinball Life

Please tell me he's bringing Scoregasm Master!

#221 9 years ago

Trashmeister, any interest in selling the Stargate? Also what's the price on the JP?

#222 9 years ago

Thanks Yancy. I'll get ahold of them

#223 9 years ago

Super nice bk2k for trade glossy cabinet, very minimal insert bubbling (best I have seen non nos), one broken sling (i think I have a nos spare). Some latch area paint missing in back glass are the only flaws. Amazing original shape.

Looking for msf, sst, jm, ft, dedicated mk3u,bop.

c

#224 9 years ago
    Quoted from TrashMeister:

Made rounds in Jackson yesterday and got our games together to go. Looks like for what we packed there should be two pins for sale.
    Williams World Cup
    DE Jurassic Park
    And also bringing
    Star Gate
    Rescue 911
    Barb Wire
    DE Star Wars
    Revenge From Mars
    Pirates of Caribbean(brought last year as well!)
    See U @the Zoo!!
    David Doney
    Norvell MI 49263-0007

R911 for sale?

#225 9 years ago
    Quoted from Bribo13:

But if the price is right every pin I have is for sale, even though they are not. you know what I mean ?

WELL SAID. My motto exactly.

#226 9 years ago
    Quoted from RyanClaytor:

Please tell me he's bringing Scoregasm Master!

Ryan,

Kevin made a post on the PATZ Facebook page saying Day One will be at the show with the Scoregasm Master.

Chris

#227 9 years ago
    Quoted from SideTrackTap:

Ryan,
    Kevin made a post on the PATZ Facebook page saying Day One will be at the show with the Scoregasm Master.
    Chris

YISSSSSSSS!!!!

(...and thanks, SideTrackTap!)

#228 9 years ago

Also wanted to let everyone know that this year's posters and shirts will be available for sale at PatZ this weekend. Let's show Kevin some love for putting on such a great show! Woo-hoo! Merch table!

Looking forward to meeting some fellow Pinsiders!
    -Ryan

2015PatZTshirtMock.jpg2015PatZTshirtMock.jpg

2015PatZPoster.jpg2015PatZPoster.jpg

#229 9 years ago

Nope, Gottliebs not for sale. But more than welcome to play them!
    Don't know his price on JP. Just loaded it up!

David Doney
    Norvell MI 49263-0007

#230 9 years ago

I'm sure I'll put in quite a few games on the Stargate. Probably the r911 too!

#231 9 years ago
    Quoted from yancy:

Terry from Pinball Life might be bringing glass, I'm not sure. Give 'em a call.

I emailed Terry over the weekend asking if he was going to bring legs, he replied that he was only bringing preorders to PATZ. Better order what you need!

#232 9 years ago
    Quoted from nerbflong:

I have a Plasma DMD display out of TFLE for sale I can bring to PATZ for $40
    It worked fine in the game, upgraded to a ColorDMD (Purple!) It has some burnin. And the lower right corner is missing dots.
    There is NO hardware to mount this, just the normal DMD with circuit board on the back.
    I will be there friday. I might be able to dig up some other displays but those are in nicer shape and would be $75
    dmd1.jpg (Click image to enlarge)
    dmd2.jpg (Click image to enlarge)

Whew, that's seem some use!

I can take it...can always use a decent spare DMD....

Will PM and work out the details. I'll be at PATZ on Friday and Saturday.

Pete

#233 9 years ago

I will be bringing Gottlieb Rescue 911 for sale/trade on Friday.

#234 9 years ago

Anyone interested in 19 inch LCD monitors? Could be used for MAME machines or simply to replace a bad monitor. These are all Dell Monitors and most of them require the power supply board to be re-capped. I've personally done 3 so far for myself to keep. They are working perfectly. Very easy to do. Maybe 3 capacitors to be changed? I have about 20 monitors. I could bring them Saturday if anyone is interested?

Actually...it looks like I have about 40 monitors.

#235 9 years ago
    Quoted from DayDay:

Anyone interested in 19 inch LCD monitors? Could be used for MAME machines or simply to replace a bad monitor. These are all Dell Monitors and most of them require the power supply board to be re-capped. I've personally done 3 so far for myself to keep. They are working perfectly. Very easy to do. Maybe 3 capacitors to be changed? I have about 20 monitors. I could bring them Saturday if anyone is interested?
    Actually...it looks like I have about 40 monitors.

Sounds cool! You may want to join the "Michigan Arcade Collectors" group on Facebook to gauge interest. It's a great group and gets a lot more relevant traffic than KLOV right now.

19in1 and 60in1 users/makers/sellers are in abundance at PATZ so you might bring a few ready to sell if someone responds to this post and is there that weekend. I love this show for Kevin's laid back nature to let collectors buy/sell/swap!

#236 9 years ago
    Quoted from marcand:

It's a great group and gets a lot more relevant traffic than KLOV right now.

That's unfortunate for us non-facebook collectors. I may have to create a facebook account just for this sole purpose...ugh! I wish they'd create a Michigan sub-forum on KLOV.

#237 9 years ago

Pins I'm bringing for play:
    Caveman
    Orbitor 1
    Hollywood Heat
    (If I have enough room)-Super sonic
    I wanted to bring Space Riders, but something on the Aux board just fried:.(
    Aaron

#238 9 years ago

I'll be bringing a 1973 Bally Monte Carlo. It will be in the tournament area during the weekend. It is for sale, if anyone is interested, but it will have to stay until 6pm on Saturday.

#239 9 years ago

i will be there all day saturday..........looking for a new whirlwind cloud topper......nice whirlwind apron and a few whirlwind plastics.......also need a blackrose round cannon assembly plastic

will bring for sale or trade ......atari wide body lock down bar and 2 receivers for it, superman apron,some whirlwind plastics and a few other misc parts

#240 9 years ago
    Quoted from mrsodapop:

Pins I'm bringing for play:
    Caveman
    Orbitor 1
    Hollywood Heat
    (If I have enough room)-Super sonic
    I wanted to bring Space Riders, but something on the Aux board just fried:.(
    Aaron

Cool, I like that Caveman!

#241 9 years ago

Some stuff I will have for sale-
    Mars God of War head- complete except for the boards/displays. In restorable condition, has aftermarket inner plexiglass backglass. Outer backglass starting to peel.- SOLD$10020150421_094855.jpg20150421_094855.jpg

Walk/don't walk signal-works nice, has control board to simulate normal working condition- SOLD$7020150421_094643.jpg20150421_094643.jpg

Big Buck hunter video game- works/looks good. SOLD20150421_094926.jpg20150421_094926.jpg

(2)Box O' wheels- All wheels spoken for(sold)-Thanks20150421_102555.jpg20150421_102555.jpg

(2) 33"(?) monitors working, SOLD1- standard res., 1 VGA $50 each

Popcorn vending machine(see previous post)- TRADED

Coke pop machine- works nice, bill acceptor is not hooked up(unknown condition). $200, Will not bring to show unless paid for before hand (weighs 500lb?) 20150421_094030.jpg20150421_094030.jpg

+ dozens of other crap- ur I mean collectables I find on the shelves SOLD!.
    Price are are not set in stone, and am open to trading.

#242 9 years ago

forgot to list that i also have the complete speaker panel w speakers for a bally black rose and the circuit board mounting plate from inside the head

#243 9 years ago
    Quoted from neutrino:

That's unfortunate for us non-facebook collectors. I may have to create a facebook account just for this sole purpose...ugh! I wish they'd create a Michigan sub-forum on KLOV.

I understand. I have a few friends who do not do Facebook (cough...cough...PMWOLF...cough...cough) and miss out on deals/sales.

It is also my understanding that his Facebook group was born out of frustration that KLOV wouldn't start a Michigan sub-forum, but don't quote me on that.

#244 9 years ago

I also do not facebook. So maybe i'll have to have my wife sign up through hers. Also if enough of us keep requesting at KLOV, that might change..

#245 9 years ago
    Quoted from marcand:

I understand. I have a few friends who do not do Facebook (cough...cough...PMWOLF...cough...cough) and miss out on deals/sales.

Oh yeah, it's really killing me. If only I could find enough deals to put together a decent collection.

So far, I think I'm doing okay without Facebook.

#246 9 years ago
    Quoted from marcand:

I have a few friends who do not do Facebook (cough...cough...PMWOLF...cough...cough)

Quoted from pmWolf:

I think I'm doing okay without Facebook.

Largely because he hijacks his wife's account enough to feel like he has one. Gotta keep up that hipster mystique.

#247 9 years ago
    Quoted from pmWolf:

Oh yeah, it's really killing me. If only I could find enough deals to put together a decent collection.
    So far, I think I'm doing okay without Facebook.

Facebook missed you. Facebook called me up and told me. Sometimes Facebook drives by your house to see what you are doing.

Quoted from RyanClaytor:

Largely because he hijacks his wife's account enough to feel like he has one. Gotta keep up that hipster mystique.

WORD!

#248 9 years ago
    Quoted from RyanClaytor:

Look, she sucks at writing picture captions. Now that I made a baby, I need to make sure there are proper, witty captions to accompany his eight billion pictures on that site.

All I really need is Pinside.

Pete

#249 9 years ago

Right now looks like I am bringing (all for sale).

Judge Dredd (working and all stock).
    Tri Zone (working)
    Firepower (project)
    Gottlieb College Queens (working sample game)
    Gottlieb Tag team (working..presold)

Some populated (mostly) PFs for sale
    Joker Poker
    Stripes and Spares
    Bally Champ
    Gottlieb Solar Ride
    2 others I can't remember

Lots of parts too.

Could also bring if interest (complete games, may or may not be working)

Williams Stop N Go
    Williams Hot Tip (ss)
    Gorgar
    Gottlieb Pin Up (very good cosmetics)
    Bally Monte Carlo
    Gottlieb Count Down
    Gottlieb Big Brave
    Williams Indian Head wood rail (very nice)
    Williams Oh Boy
    Stern Meteor Empty Cabinet
    Atari Time 2000
    Complete populated (plug and play) Stern POTC playfield (used but nice).

#250 9 years ago

If anyone happens to have arcade parts I'm on the lookout for a new or real nice 2 1/4 trackball.

And of course the right empty cab for a project (maybe something from the early 90s?).

Still kicking myself for not getting a shirt last year (by the time I got around to it, my size was long gone). Merch table is stop #1 this year.

There are 397 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 8.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/unofficial-kalamazoo-mi-expo-buyselltrade/page/5 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.