Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 969 posts
  • 130 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by Quiddity
  • Topic is favorited by 23 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screen Shot 2015-04-13 at 7.32.07 PM.png
    image-465.jpg
    image-267.jpg
    image-981.jpg
    image.jpg
    11102718_10206384811043505_5012027031984442487_n.jpg
    yuuuup.jpeg
    WP_20150327_16_41_51_Pro.jpg
    image.jpg
    20150327_122508.jpg
    image.jpg
    image-46.jpg
    image.jpg
    IMG_3690.JPG
    IMG_3689.JPG
    crowd-1.jpeg
    There are 969 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 20.
    #1 9 years ago

Event added:
    https://pinside.com/pinball/events/2015-texas-pinball-festival-2015

Pre-registration for the 2015 Texas Pinball Festival is officially open! Bring a game for free play and get in free! I'll post show updates here as they are announced.
    http://texaspinball.com/tpf/

In the meantime, looking forward to seeing everyone at Pinball Expo in Chicago and Houston Arcade Expo next month!

image-441.jpgimage-441.jpg

#2 9 years ago

See you there. As of now I'm bringing my GTB Derby Day with me, but will probably bring more...

#3 9 years ago

Ed, a few of us have been trying to register since yesterday and when we click on the pre-register link it just takes us to a blank page.

#4 9 years ago
    Quoted from Gov:

Ed, a few of us have been trying to register since yesterday and when we click on the pre-register link it just takes us to a blank page.

Hmmm... several folks have already registered without an issue. I know last year some folks using older versions of Internet Explorer or that have firewalls set up (mostly at work) had trouble. What browser are you using? Have you tried to view it from another computer (or on your smartphone)?
    Here is a direct link: http://texaspinball.com/tpf/tpfstore/
    If you are still having trouble, shoot me a PM and I can register you on my end.

#5 9 years ago
    Quoted from Gov:

I'm having the same problem. I've tried using IE and Chrome, neither work.

#6 9 years ago
    Quoted from ita47:

I'm having the same problem. I've tried using IE and Chrome, neither work.

I've just tested IE (10 & 11) and Google Chrome on Windows 7 and 8 with no issues. Also works on my iPhone 5 (Safari). I'm thinking it's a firewall or older browser issue.

#7 9 years ago

I'm in for sure with 2 games, haven't registered yet. I'm currently thinking MM and Banzai. Damn that Banzai is hard to transport.

** Edit ** registered and two games above are coming.

#8 9 years ago

I'm in. Now to figure out what to bring...

#9 9 years ago
    Quoted from Ed_in_Texas:

I've just tested IE (10 & 11) and Google Chrome on Windows 7 and 8 with no issues. Also works on my iPhone 5 (Safari). I'm thinking it's a firewall or older browser issue.

I tried it on my phone and I was able to register. It must be a firewall issue, its just weird it just keeps the registration page from coming up. It doesn't show it's blocking anything the page is just blank. Thanks for checking it out! I can't wait for TPF.

#10 9 years ago

Yup same here, must have been a firewall thing at work.

#11 9 years ago

Win an autographed Star Trek translite! All paid guests and Exhibitors who pre-register by midnight October 31st, 2014, will be eligible to win this Star Trek translite autographed by designer Steve Ritchie. We will announce the winner November 1st.

image-204.jpgimage-204.jpg
    #12 9 years ago

IN, with 6M$M, Black Pyramid and of course, The Acrylic Pinball Project! (Sonic Super Straight) With any luck, and cooler weather, I should also have EBD and SI. Go Bally Alley! See y'all there.

#13 9 years ago
    Quoted from Mk1Mod0:

I should also have EBD and SI. Go Bally Alley! See y'all there.

Good to see an EBD will be there, it was absent from last years show Speaking of Bally Alley I will have my restored Paragon there.

#14 9 years ago

Need to get my post in so it shows up in my recent activity.

#15 9 years ago

Embassy Suites Frisco is ready to take your reservations! We’ve worked out a great rate for our guests again this year, and we expect the rooms will sell out really fast, so don’t wait.

http://texaspinball.com/tpf/hotel/

image-354.jpgimage-354.jpg
    #17 9 years ago

I see the raffle is supporting WWP again. Awesome!

#18 9 years ago

Hotel reservation made and exhibitor registration complete. I can't wait!

#19 9 years ago

Reservation made.

#20 9 years ago

Had a blast this year, definitely looking forward to 2015 show.

#21 9 years ago

Registration and Reservation made, looking forward to another great year.

#22 9 years ago

Reservation made.

#23 9 years ago

The show is 5 months away.. Are these rates paid in Full only.?? Stuff happens I know.. Just asking.

So are we able to modify and or cancel once booked. ?? GREAT Rates

Also. any chance to put a number column on the pins and arcades being listed..... 1----????

Alot of awesome games registered already..

2014 was a blast for sure.. Cannot wait for 2015..

NT>

#24 9 years ago
    Quoted from Ed_in_Texas:

Embassy Suites Frisco is ready to take your reservations! We’ve worked out a great rate for our guests again this year, and we expect the rooms will sell out really fast, so don’t wait.
    http://texaspinball.com/tpf/hotel/

image-354.jpg 33 KB

Booking now. Thanks!

#25 9 years ago

Alright, I booked for three nights Thursday-Saturday. Can't wait!

#26 9 years ago

2015 TPF shirts are in! Available is black, ash, and green. Shipping available or pick up at the show for free!
    http://texaspinball.com/tpf/swag/swag-store/

We also have a limited quantity of "Vault Edition" merchandise from 2014
    http://texaspinball.com/tpf/swag/swag-store/#!/Previous-Show-Merchandise/c/10915260/offset=0&sort=normal

image-98.jpgimage-98.jpg image-817.jpgimage-817.jpg
    #27 9 years ago
    Quoted from NicToria:

The show is 5 months away.. Are these rates paid in Full only.?? Stuff happens I know.. Just asking.
    Also. any chance to put a number column on the pins and arcades being listed..... 1----????
    Alot of awesome games registered already..
    2014 was a blast for sure.. Cannot wait for 2015..
    NT>

I can verify that last year they only used the card I supplied to 'hold' the reservation. They didn't charge anything to the card until we checked in/out. (I know that for sure as I reserved it with a credit card and paid with my debit.)

I reserved it this year with a credit card and nothing's been charged to it.

#28 9 years ago
    Quoted from NicToria:

Typical cancel before 6 day of arrival reservation for me. Not a prepay deal.

#29 9 years ago

hotel booked, fri & sat night.

if i can get some pins up there, i'll register as exhibitor. still noodling on this...
    same for houston show in nov.

#30 9 years ago
    Quoted from labnip:

hotel booked, fri & sat night.
    if i can get some pins up there, i'll register as exhibitor. still noodling on this...
    same for houston show in nov.

Bring your Joust. It is wasting away spending its life as Christmas decorations.

#31 9 years ago

who needs LED's when i have a joust modded with xmas...

ps. you just reminded me...someone had brought their joust to TPF last year. it was on, and had 2 players on it most of each day/night. kids totally loved it.

joust-xmas-lights-1.jpgjoust-xmas-lights-1.jpg

#32 9 years ago

I think my kids' top three were the Warlords cocktail, Joust, and Varkon/Granny and the Gators. (If I had the money and the room, that Warlords would have been mine...)

#33 9 years ago
    Quoted from Quiddity:

I think my kids' top three were the Warlords cocktail, Joust, and Varkon/Granny and the Gators. (If I had the money and the room, that Warlords would have been mine...)

Varkon was awesome. I put at least five games on it. Won't be back in 2015 sadly. Marc sold his and I can't think of another in the area...at the moment anyway.

#34 9 years ago

Thanks for the Hotel update . ---Quiddity and JFH... Looks promising....
    NT.

#35 9 years ago

I really enjoyed Granny and the Gators last year. Much more fun than Baby Pac IMO. Looks better too.

#36 9 years ago

I TRIED to enjoy GatG... sadly, apparently, I'm not that good at it! I did spend a good amount of time on the Joust with the wife. When she finds a game that appeals to her, we'll play a lot of games. TOTAN, CC, KISS and even some on the Gilligans Island. Neat game. Also put a dozen or so on the Mirror Universe. That thing is amazing.

#37 9 years ago

Banzai Run stole the show for me last (this) year. There were two, both played great. Varkon, Joust, and Orbitor 1 are always special treats when you're lucky enough to get to play one.

#38 9 years ago

i played Orbitor 1 and Tempest cabaret mostly.
    did get a lot of time on Predator and Iron Maiden.
    saw my first robocop there.

#39 9 years ago

There's so many classic sterns I would kill for right now. Ugh.

#40 9 years ago

Aiming to have Stern Dracula ready for this Expo.

#41 9 years ago

Will
    AFMr be there?!?

#42 9 years ago
    Quoted from Pdxmonkey:

Will
    AFMr be there?!?

image-361.jpgimage-361.jpg
    #43 9 years ago

#44 9 years ago

Lol
    Man next year shirts look badass
    Hope the show tops 2014 in every way!

#45 9 years ago

Ed, you guys gonna have pink hats or is that just a tease on the site? Me and the kids have hats from the last two years, but Jennifer doesn't have a hat yet.

*Edit* Apparently I'm supposed to edit this because she did get a hat, and I forgot.

Though honestly, I think the red AFM-ish TPF logo will look pretty cool on a pink hat, so I'm still asking if they will be available anyways.

#46 9 years ago
    Quoted from Frax:

Ed, you guys gonna have pink hats or is that just a tease on the site? Me and the kids have hats from the last two years, but Jennifer doesn't have a hat yet.
    *Edit* Apparently I'm supposed to edit this because she did get a hat, and I forgot.
    Though honestly, I think the red AFM-ish TPF logo will look pretty cool on a pink hat, so I'm still asking if they will be available anyways.

Unfortunately no. We ordered 12 pink caps for the 2014 show, we sold 5, gave away 6 as prizes and we still have one (available in the TPF "Vault Edition" store).

#47 9 years ago

One of the highlights of Pinball Expo in Chicago is taking a tour of the Stern pinball factory. Of course nothing can replace the awesomeness of visiting a pinball factory in person, but for those that can not attend Expo or have never been to Stern, TPF presents An Exclusive Visit to Stern Pinball! Enjoy!

#48 9 years ago

I think what Ed just said was that my hat is a limited edition. TEN KAY BY XMAS, AMIRITE?

#49 9 years ago

I, along with four other people, paid for it. LE!
    image.jpgimage.jpg

#50 9 years ago
    Quoted from Ed_in_Texas:

One of the highlights of Pinball Expo in Chicago is taking a tour of the Stern pinball factory. Of course nothing can replace the awesomeness of visiting a pinball factory in person, but for those that can not attend Expo or have never been to Stern, TPF presents An Exclusive Visit to Stern Pinball! Enjoy!
    » YouTube video

Great video, thanks!

There are 969 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 20.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-2015-texas-pinball-festival-thread and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.