Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 969 posts
  • 130 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by Quiddity
  • Topic is favorited by 23 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screen Shot 2015-04-13 at 7.32.07 PM.png
    image-465.jpg
    image-267.jpg
    image-981.jpg
    image.jpg
    11102718_10206384811043505_5012027031984442487_n.jpg
    yuuuup.jpeg
    WP_20150327_16_41_51_Pro.jpg
    image.jpg
    20150327_122508.jpg
    image.jpg
    image-46.jpg
    image.jpg
    IMG_3690.JPG
    IMG_3689.JPG
    crowd-1.jpeg
    There are 969 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 20.
    #101 9 years ago

Just ordered my coin to pick up at the show. Can't wait for the fun to begin!

#104 9 years ago

1 week later
    #105 9 years ago

Hotel is already 50% booked. If you haven't booked your room, get on it. No doubt it will sell out well before showtime.
    http://texaspinball.com/tpf/hotel/

#106 9 years ago
    Quoted from Ed_in_Texas:

Hotel is already 50% booked. If you haven't booked your room, get on it. No doubt it will sell out well before showtime.

it did last year.

#107 9 years ago
    Quoted from labnip:

it did last year.

And that was before we found out how awesome the hotel was.

#108 9 years ago
    Quoted from Quiddity:

And that was before we found out how awesome the hotel was.

yup. that hotel rocks.

#109 9 years ago

My room is booked. I can't wait, last year was a blast!

#110 9 years ago

they have bare naked ladies there!?!?! count me in! tpf here I come!

#111 9 years ago

Reservation changed today. Thursday arrival! Woot.

#112 9 years ago

Just made reservations. Didn't want to take any chances of missing out

#113 9 years ago

I better handle my reservations while I can. Seriously, one of the hottest pinball events in the nation...

#114 9 years ago

Thinking about flying out for the show... Anyone local with two newer stern games that can I can work something out with to use in my booth?

#115 9 years ago
    Quoted from lllvjr:

Thinking about flying out for the show... Anyone local with two newer stern games that can I can work something out with to use in my booth?

Im sure you can find that. What is your business?

#116 9 years ago
    Quoted from lllvjr:

I have a Tron and a Metallica.. =P

#117 9 years ago
    Quoted from Frax:

We have a Tron and a Metallica.. =P

(Fixed that for him.)

What's your business?

#118 9 years ago

Reservations made, should have been quicker. Kings are sold out for Sunday night so I will have to move rooms sometime Sunday. I'll be in mid-day Thursday and departing Monday morning.Bringing the Acrylic Pinball Project, EBD and Space Invaders. Can't. Wait.

#119 9 years ago
    Quoted from Noahs_Arcade:

Here's to hoping for a Cactus Canyon theme next year!

But then I'd have to haul CCC all the way to Texas and add something new/cool just for the show.

#120 9 years ago

Last day to order TPF gear if you want it shipped in time for Christmas is December 7th

#121 9 years ago
    Quoted from Ed_in_Texas:

Event added:
    https://pinside.com/pinball/events/2015-texas-pinball-festival-2015
    Pre-registration for the 2015 Texas Pinball Festival is officially open! Bring a game for free play and get in free! I'll post show updates here as they are announced.
    http://texaspinball.com/tpf/
    In the meantime, looking forward to seeing everyone at Pinball Expo in Chicago and Houston Arcade Expo next month!

image-441.jpg 30 KB

I am going to bring a "Sick" 1980 Bally Frontier. NOS everything; restored to perfection; Brand spankin' new. This will be mind blowing. Gonna have to keep the TV camera's out though No deserve.....Working on a full restoration on a 1980 Bally Rolling Stones - NOS field, cabinet repaint, etc.

This crap is gonna get NUTZ.....

#122 9 years ago
    Quoted from Jared:

Im sure you can find that. What is your business?

He is the head phone guy..... Pinnovators!

#123 9 years ago

Just made room reservation for the wife and me, two weekend passes and a T-shirt too! Looking forward to it already. What a great time it is every year and this Frisco venue is the best!

#124 9 years ago

I'm glad I made the reservation early, just like last year. Last year though when we arrived the hotel was overbooked so they offered free stay in a hotel across the street. Since I used points for flights and car rental the weekend was free (except for passes and booze), that's a sweet deal!

#125 9 years ago
    Quoted from Frax:

I have a Tron and a Metallica.. =P

Good cause were coming... I'm flying out... Need a couple newer sterns for the booth. Lets work something out. Pm sent

#126 9 years ago

I'll be there with my Family Guy and Simpsons pinball party.

#127 9 years ago
    Quoted from Classic_Stern:

I am going to bring a "Sick" 1980 Bally Frontier. NOS everything; restored to perfection; Brand spankin' new. This will be mind blowing. Gonna have to keep the TV camera's out though No deserve.....Working on a full restoration on a 1980 Bally Rolling Stones - NOS field, cabinet repaint, etc.
    This crap is gonna get NUTZ.....

I don't usually ask to come over to people's houses to try out a pin but.....yeah. lol.

#128 9 years ago

I just saw the link to the Guinness world record site with the certificate of participation for the TPF. It's a scam but I totally fell for it. I got one for my son also!

#129 9 years ago
    Quoted from Mk1Mod0:

Reservations made, should have been quicker. Kings are sold out for Sunday night so I will have to move rooms sometime Sunday. I'll be in mid-day Thursday and departing Monday morning.Bringing the Acrylic Pinball Project, EBD and Space Invaders. Can't. Wait.

Glad to see EBD this year. I was surprised there wasn't one there last year. I am working hard to get my Paragon playfield restored and cleared before the show.

#130 9 years ago
    Quoted from Frax:

I don't usually ask to come over to people's houses to try out a pin but.....yeah. lol.

No problem......

#131 9 years ago

First time to this show, I am very excited about it.
    Is there any kind of shuttle from the DFW airport to the hotel/show?
    Hotel web site said no rooms available but when I called I got a room with no problem.
    See you at the show!

#132 9 years ago

show is a blast.
    hope you have an amazing 1st time.
    don't forget to get up and take your ticket for free breakfast.

#133 9 years ago

I just booked online no problem for Fri-Sun. I got a double bed room so if any local Utah pinheads want to split the room, let me know!

#134 9 years ago

2015 TPF caps are in. They look awesome. If you ordered one, they will ship this week.
    Reminder, tomorrow, Sunday, December 7th is the last to order TPF gear if you want it shipped in time for Christmss.

image.jpgimage.jpg
    #135 9 years ago

The design looks really nice on the hats this year.

#136 9 years ago

Agreed. That pic looks way better than what was on the site. i guess I WILL be buying another hat.

#137 9 years ago

Yeah, initial pics on the website are always mock ups until the real deal comes in.

1 week later
    #138 9 years ago

I'm looking forward to March. Any idea which food trucks I can start salivating over?

#139 9 years ago
    Quoted from Quiddity:

I'm looking forward to March. Any idea which food trucks I can start salivating over?

Working on that now. I'm sure many of the same ones will be back.

#140 9 years ago

All current merchandise orders scheduled for shipping have been shipped! We are going to make one final trip to the post office this coming Thursday morning. All sizes/colors of shirts are in stock. TPF caps too. Only 86 TPF Limited Edition Challenge Coins available. Get your order in by 7am Thursday, December 18th for our last priority shipping day before Christmas!

http://texaspinball.com/tpf/swag/swag-store/

#141 9 years ago
    Quoted from Ed_in_Texas:

Working on that now. I'm sure many of the same ones will be back.

The more the better! I went to Gencon a few years ago and it was awesome to be able to go outside at any one time and there were between 5-10 food trucks parked outside. It smelled awesome!

#142 9 years ago
    Quoted from Quiddity:

Food trucks are delicious. That is all.

#143 9 years ago

Just confirmed Steve Ritchie. Steve never misses TPF
    http://texaspinball.com/tpf/return-of-the-king/

#144 9 years ago

Hotel is 70% booked as of this morning...

#145 9 years ago

Got my weekend passes before the price goes up. So jacked that a Hobbit will be at TPF this year!

#147 9 years ago

Security may need to be increased in the tournament area. One competitor could be arriving armed:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/garage-gauntlet-ii-1214-austin-tx#post-2108699

#148 9 years ago
    Quoted from gtown:

Security may need to be increased in the tournament area. One competitor could be arriving armed:
    https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/garage-gauntlet-ii-1214-austin-tx#post-2108699

Don't worry, Frax is about as calm and reserved as one can be. I'm sure it won't be a problem.

#149 9 years ago

Everyone's calm until an SDTM....

#150 9 years ago
    Quoted from btw75:

Don't worry, Frax is about as calm and reserved as one can be. I'm sure it won't be a problem.

LMFAO.

There are 969 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 20.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-2015-texas-pinball-festival-thread/page/3 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.