IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dawezl.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3929 8 years ago
Quoted from Taxman:

ES is similar feeling play to WhirlWind but a mirror image.

Funny, I'm not a fan of Whirlwind, but I really love ES a lot.

4 months later
#5245 7 years ago
Quoted from mattmarr:

Gofers is sold to a fellow Pinsider who so very kindly agreed to keep it around until the Thank You prize drawing tonight
Pintastic has been an awesome show with a lot of awesome people, thanks everyone!

Thank you so much for an awesome game that we can't wait to add to our collection! I'm pretty sure its going to take my son a week to pick his jaw up off the floor!

2 months later
#5958 7 years ago
Quoted from Whridlsoncestood:

Sure was. Life's been so hectic. I'll post details here but pictures I won't be able to get until Monday night.
Buck Rogers. Automotive Clear coated playfield. All new topside parts. NOS plastic set. Nice original cabinet. Clean and shiny legs w/new bolts and levelers. Ni-wumpf mpu. Only sub par part is the backglass is flaking in the female skin tone areas. Not horrendous but not perfect either. 1600$
Stern Meteor. Nice playfield. Solid game 1150
Gottlieb Victory. Solid clean game. All original. Game just signed and played by Trudeau at the Pintastic tournament. 1250
Earthshaker. Cabinet is in rough shape. Playfield has lots of insert wear. Good backglass. Game was fully shopped out with comet LEDs and Titan rings. Plays 100% despite its cosmetic flaws. 1500$.
High Speed. Cabinet is good. Backglass is good. Playfield has less insert wear than Earthshaker but some still. Few inserts raised and heated up and hammered back down. New Clear freeplay40 ramp. LEDs. Flippers all rebuild real recently I believe. 1250$

Ohhhhhhhhh....I adore that Earthshaker, but I've blown the 2016 budget. Someone is going to get a really fun game!!

1 month later
#6447 7 years ago
Quoted from dannunz:

Very nice Jurrasic Park local sale only. Game is located at Game Underground Natick MA $2400

We still haven't gotten over there to play it. If I hadn't drained my pinball budget, I'd be tempted!

8 months later
#8134 6 years ago
Quoted from the96stang:

Bad cats 2200
Make an offer!

La la la I can't hear you....

Such a sweet Bad Cats! If I wasn't aiming towards a different title down the line, I'd be scrambling now to figure out how to get it home!

GLWTS!

5 months later
#9672 6 years ago
Quoted from gdonovan:

I have a Williams Lucky Strike, New Years day Pinside sale $450
Plays good, decent backglass, partially gone though. Been in our game room for a few months but I'm out of space and need to move other titles in.
newlondon.craigslist.org link
Gary

Lalala I can’t hear you...

Seriously tempted by that pin, but trying to save $$ right now for some game room upgrades. Siggggghh!

Good luck with the sale!

2 months later
#10343 6 years ago

Looking for an 80’s SS to add to my collection. Players condition fine, but needs to be in solid working order.

Ideal titles would be: Frontier, Big Game, Alien Poker, but will consider other titles. Willing to drive some distance for the right pin!

Of course if you feel like parting with a MET or TWD for an 80’s SS budget, I wouldn’t say no to that either.

4 months later
#11134 5 years ago
Quoted from the96stang:

Anyone want a close encounters project. Needs plastics. Otherwise complete. Untested but assume non working. Make me any reasonable offer..

Sad that this is a project! I’m not allowed more than one project at a time!

1 month later
#11720 5 years ago

Stop all the Avatar talk, lol, bc I haven’t picked one up yet!

6 months later
#13310 5 years ago
Quoted from AntennaMan:

I've never met a wife who'd want a man to keep a pin, even though I've heard they exist.

Hah, just meet me.

#13315 5 years ago
Quoted from Isochronic_Frost:

Are we gonna start a “Pinside Singles” thread?
Pinside, now sponsored by Match.com

Lol, I’m not single—just a wife that would tell my husband to keep a pin.

#13322 5 years ago
Quoted from Whridlsoncestood:

I bet it’s more like Dean telling you to get rid of pins

I’ve got him trained well. He moves them for me and doesn’t say boo about how many I have.

3 months later
#14137 4 years ago

This discussion is why I always tell my husband that I’m all set if he ever kicks the bucket unexpectedly.

3 months later
#14875 4 years ago
Quoted from ejacques:

This is going to sound like a strange request - but since we are looking to start up a kids league at the Western Mass Pinball Club this winter - I'm on the hunt for a "kid sized" game to help teach our youngest players. (The whole premise is a "teaching" league where we teach basic flipper skills, simple rules etc.)
Although we will have plenty of stools for the full size games I'm thinking it is not a bad thought to have one shorter game if we get any real young kids.
With that in mind anyone have a Bally Home Model or something like a Wico Big Top dirt cheap? I would definitely prefer working over non-working given the nature of what these games are - a dead Bally Home is likely to stay dead for example given the lack of parts.
Thanks!
Ed from westernmasspinball

I’d give you my Las Vegas if you want it. Last time I had it set up it was flipping fine, but the cabinet is lousy and iirc the sound maybe wasn’t working.

#14877 4 years ago
Quoted from ejacques:

I am really looking to keep things cheap here.....like honestly I struggled to get $100 for big top when I sold it....so I'm not hunting for much higher.

Pssst ^^Free Las Vegas^^ up above

2 years later
#23999 1 year ago
Quoted from the96stang:

NIB deadpool pro. Looking to trade for solid state games, preferably projects. Not for sale at this time.

Me: I *love* my SS pins the most! Grand Lizard is so much fun! Atlantis has so many fun shots! I can’t wait to get Stern Dracula here!

(Bushey dangles a shiny Deadpool pro in front of me…)

Me: (to my SS pins) So, tell me in detail exactly why I should keep you??

1 month later
#24552 1 year ago
Quoted from HydrogenHuman:

Being at pintastic really gave me a new perspective on how people feel about older machines not having perfect playfields or wear spots: they don't care as long as it plays good.
It was also interesting to see the pricing on machines. I personally felt the prices were overall not that great, and it seems many people there felt the same way.
I was also able to play several machines on my wishlist so I could find out if I wanted them or not, and now I definitely know I'd like to get an F-14, Swords of Fury, and Earthshaker at some point in the near future.
It's too bad there was no Jurassic Park premium to play, as that was one of the new machines I wanted to try.

Awww, I was going to try to bring my JP Pre, but we were updating our entrances and the work ran long. Next time, I promise!

9 months later
#26952 1 year ago

Got a call from my Sanctum peeps yesterday that they were hitting town to play Foos there—had no idea that you had so many great games set up (and playing great) in this neck of the woods! Plus my husband loves the beer list. Going to be playing there more often!

Quoted from dpkzone:

I got my Foo Fighters pro up on location in Simsbury, CT at Talcott Mountain Collective. Come play! It’s a real cool brewery style location with four pins now https://talcottcollective.com/
Also still have my JP Prem for sale here:

Machine - For Sale

Jurassic Park (Premium)

HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Pristine JP Prem with extras. Less than a year old, May 2022 build, insider connected, HUO, 1st owner, less than 700 plays, lighted art blades (PowerBladez) by PinballGraffix, Funk...”

4 days ago

Simsbury, CT
(10 mi)

dpkzone

10,500 (Firm)

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dawezl.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread?tu=dawezl and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.