5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 15,004 posts
  • 792 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 hours ago by baller88
  • Topic is favorited by 428 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 2,356 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20160803_163004_(resized).jpg
tmp_5553-20160803_113350-1414929868.jpg
20160801_200751_(resized).jpg
20160802_232803_(resized).jpg
20160802_232233_(resized).jpg
IMG_3895_(resized).JPG
IMG_3877_(resized).JPG
IMG_3878_(resized).JPG
IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG

There are 15004 posts in this topic. You are on page 119 of 301.
#5901 3 years ago

Wtb really nice gorgar

#5902 3 years ago

See my deals for today only in the market place. cash and carry only. Prices lowered and in most cases throwing in pdi, invisiglass, glare guards, pinwest fitted covers, and more. Thanks.

#5903 3 years ago

Nascar shopped out 2,400 located in Vernon CT, pictures will be posted shortly.. Oh that's right they will be posted elsewhere and linked here.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/38882

#5904 3 years ago

Selling a HUO Lotr for a friend. 5100. All original. Game is in MD. Possible trades are shadow or TWD Pro Possible York delivery if paid

#5905 3 years ago

Eight ball deluxe LE
Players condition, has PF touch ups
Located in NH

#5906 3 years ago
Quoted from Madmax541:

Eight ball deluxe LE
Located in NH

Message Jim or Mark from the sanctum. They want one.

#5907 3 years ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

Selling a HUO Lotr for a friend. 5100. All original. Game is in MD. Possible trades are shadow or TWD Pro Possible York delivery if paid

That's a great price for a huo!

#5908 3 years ago
Quoted from eabundy:

Nascar shopped out 2,400 located in Vernon CT, pictures will be posted shortly.. Oh that's right they will be posted elsewhere and linked here.
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/38882

Game is sold

#5909 3 years ago

Help me sell this!

#5910 3 years ago

FS very soon The Shadow. Recently shopped out, Color DMD, LEDs, and a very nice playfield. Very good condition overall. Price will be 3,600 Pictures will be linked here probably tomorrow.

#5911 3 years ago
Quoted from ibuypinballs:

I am placing a true fully doc HUO T3 up on the market this week. 900 plays $3499.

Machine is sold.

#5912 3 years ago

Wizard of Oz Standard for sale $6900.
Not HUO but it looks like it.
Great condition located in R.I.
Pictures upon request.
Thanks

Looking for interesting Trades

#5913 3 years ago

Just listed a Safecracker in the Marketplace

Archived after 4 days
Sold elsewhere
Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished “Up for Sale is a very nice Bally Safecracker. Game has been recently shopped. Some of the things done to it include: All Led's throughout, Bulbs AND Flashers. All new rubber th...”
2016-09-07
Lehigh Valley, PA

#5914 3 years ago

Pin*Bot Very Nice Original Condition 1600$ or best

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/38942

Located in Oneida New York

#5915 3 years ago

t2 $1900 shopped leds average shape
wcs $2250 very nice shopped
Totan $6500 slight fade shopped, leds, very nice
Congo $ shopped super playfield, unfaded cabinet. $2900
Indy 500 shopped excellent shape $3000
cftbl restored new CC pf, new decals, ramps, etc.. $$

#5916 3 years ago
Quoted from Gwaxt72:

t2 $1900 shopped leds average shape
wcs $2250 very nice shopped
Totan $6500 slight fade shopped, leds, very nice
Indy 500 shopped excellent shape $3000
cftbl restored new CC pf, new decals, ramps, etc.. $$

Would love to see pics of the Congo, Creech, and Totan

#5917 3 years ago

PinBot Spoken for

#5918 3 years ago
Quoted from Gwaxt72:

I try to avoid commenting on prices here, but someone needs to get this fast..... a nice Congo sub $3k is a good deal. Even if you get sick of it in a few months, you can sell it without losing a dime. GLWTS

#5919 3 years ago

Monopoly - undocumented HUO $2950 Obo

#5920 3 years ago
Quoted from Max_Badazz:

I try to avoid commenting on prices here, but someone needs to get this fast..... a nice Congo sub $3k is a good deal. Even if you get sick of it in a few months, you can sell it without losing a dime. GLWTS

Agreed. Rob is always super fair with his prices. Like eabundy is. That's why their games last hrs/days and not weeks.

#5921 3 years ago

I have a Riverboat Gambler for Sale/Trade $1500 OBO If want more pics please feel free to PM me !

Archived after 128 days
Not sold: Decided to keep game
Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished “Game is working 100% Play field is great Looking for 1500 OBO or trade Also you can throw some games at me and see if we can make a deal ! PM Me for more photos !”
2016-09-07
Burrillville, RI

#5922 3 years ago
#5923 3 years ago

4 nib color dmds in market for MM, TAF, STTNG, and AFM. 350 cash and carry. No time to ship and I don't deal with PayPal because I hate them.

#5924 3 years ago
Quoted from Saveleaningtower:

4 nib color dmds in market for MM, TAF, STTNG, and AFM. 350 cash and carry. No time to ship and I don't deal with PayPal because I hate them.

too bad , I would of taken 2

#5925 3 years ago

I'd probably take one of those color DMDs as well if shipping was on the table

#5926 3 years ago

I almost wish I needed a colordmd so I could save 75 bucks!

#5927 3 years ago

I'd take one but too far to drive

#5928 3 years ago

A lot of messages regarding exactly what these color dmds are. All I can say is that they were the first four made that I ordered at the time (2 or 3 years ago) and never got around to installing them. You guys would know better than me which games they would work on. I assumed at the time they were game specific. Anyway, it's obviously over 1600 with shipping so I'm taking a loss. $350 is cash and carry price. So if you are local to NJ and were never an asshole to me, feel free to pm. If you were, you ain't getting them. Lol.

#5929 3 years ago

You are discovering things daily....nice. I think they will work with any game, its just a matter of putting in the software for specific games.

A lot of messages regarding exactly what these color dmds are. All I can say is that they were the first four made that I ordered at the time (2 or 3 years ago) and never got around to installing them. You guys would know better than me which games they would work on. I assumed at the time they were game specific. Anyway, it's obviously over 1600 with shipping so I'm taking a loss. $350 is cash and carry price. So if you are local to NJ and were never an asshole to me, feel free to pm. If you were, you ain't getting them. Lol.

#5930 3 years ago

I have a ton of stuff. I might make more on all the other stuff than the pins. Lol.

#5931 3 years ago

That really limits your potential buyers

#5932 3 years ago
Quoted from msj2222:

Lol. Not all.

#5933 3 years ago
Quoted from msj2222:

You are in Mass. Take a ride down to the city and I'll meet you.

#5934 3 years ago

You are in Mass. Take a ride down to the city and I'll meet you.

I thought about it...many of your FS pins are on my wishlist and that's a good deal on COLORDMD but honestly, I just don't have the time unfortunately. GLWTS

#5935 3 years ago

Woz LE- Huo one of last 50 built. $7600
Scared stiff- shopped out, leds, new ramps... Some mods $6k
Safe cracker- all done up. LEDs,choke rails, chrome lock down, legs, mirror blades, pdi glass from Germany, wings, topper?, headphone kit, was part of a high end collection $7500
Spiderman- web rails, headphone kit, not sure if leds I have to check... $4750

#5936 3 years ago

Archived after 9 days
Sold for $ 1,700
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished “Hello! I dropped the price to $1700. I also added more images of the playfield. I'm selling my Dr Dude pinball. Overall, it's in very nice condition. It is fully working. Backg...”
2016-09-01
West Deptford, NJ
1,700 (Firm)

Dr. Dude for sale.

Price drop to $1700.

I also added more playfield pics.

Thanks everyone!

, Bill

#5937 3 years ago
Quoted from msj2222:

I thought about it...many of your FS pins are on my wishlist and that's a good deal on COLORDMD but honestly, I just don't have the time unfortunately. GLWTS

buy a pin i have for sale and my last two color dmds and i will drive them up to you when i visit my father in law in conn.

#5938 3 years ago

The walking dead LE $7500. Huo low plays

#5939 3 years ago

I have a HUO 2008 SM I'd trade toward a nice Tron. Nearly flawless, including cabinet. LEDs and cliffys throughout. No broken plastics. Let me know if interested in a local trade.

#5940 3 years ago

Spiderman- web rails, LEDs in playfield, custom spiderman mirror blades, headphone kit, custom sling plastics, small imperfection at doc och magnet. Huo $4300

#5941 3 years ago
Quoted from Madmax541:

Eight ball deluxe LE
Located in NH

$1100

#5942 3 years ago
Quoted from lllvjr:

Spiderman- web rails, LEDs in playfield, custom spiderman mirror blades, headphone kit, custom sling plastics, small imperfection at doc och magnet. Huo $4300

Damn, no room. I'd have to put it in The Sanctum.

I don't expect this to last long enough to even think about it

#5943 3 years ago

Why think about it. I'll burn a game to make room at The Sanctum for a spidey

#5944 3 years ago
Quoted from lllvjr:

Anyone heading to MD/PA/NJ? Would love to get this.

#5945 3 years ago
Quoted from Whridlsoncestood:

Why think about it. I'll burn a game to make room at The Sanctum for a spidey

Your already out of room at the sanctum?

#5946 3 years ago
Quoted from dannunz:

Time to sell me the mystic

#5947 3 years ago
Quoted from dannunz:

We were 6 games over capacity last week! Hauled out some projects and cleaned up the lineup. 46 I think is our true capacity....

#5948 3 years ago
Quoted from Whridlsoncestood:

We were 6 games over capacity last week! Hauled out some projects and cleaned up the lineup. 46 I think is our true capacity....

Weren't you going to post some of the starter tables?

#5949 3 years ago
Quoted from Matesamo:

Weren't you going to post some of the starter tables?

Sure was. Life's been so hectic. I'll post details here but pictures I won't be able to get until Monday night.

Buck Rogers. Automotive Clear coated playfield. All new topside parts. NOS plastic set. Nice original cabinet. Clean and shiny legs w/new bolts and levelers. Ni-wumpf mpu. Only sub par part is the backglass is flaking in the female skin tone areas. Not horrendous but not perfect either. 1600$

Stern Meteor. Nice playfield. Solid game 1150

Gottlieb Victory. Solid clean game. All original. Game just signed and played by Trudeau at the Pintastic tournament. 1250

Earthshaker. Cabinet is in rough shape. Playfield has lots of insert wear. Good backglass. Game was fully shopped out with comet LEDs and Titan rings. Plays 100% despite its cosmetic flaws. 1500$.

High Speed. Cabinet is good. Backglass is good. Playfield has less insert wear than Earthshaker but some still. Few inserts raised and heated up and hammered back down. New Clear freeplay40 ramp. LEDs. Flippers all rebuild real recently I believe. 1250$

#5950 3 years ago

FT - HUO Kiss Pro w/ shaker and a few other upgrades (plastic protectors, backstage cliffy, some extra spots). Game looks real sharp.

Looking for nice Doctor Who, TZ, TOM, Spidey, Funhouse, shadow, bop.

Other trades considered. Let's talk!

I'll send pictures via smoke signals. Look to the sky.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 126.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 119.95
Boards
Allteksystems
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 19.95
Playfield - Protection
Little Shop Of Games
$ 8.50
Lighting - Led
Pinball Haus
€ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
YOYOKOPTER MODS
$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods
$ 58.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
$ 58.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
$ 104.00
Boards
nvram.weebly.com
$ 219.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Id Rather Play Pinball
$ 999.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields
$ 22.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 7,399.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro
$ 17.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
BK Pinball
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod
$ 154.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Id Rather Play Pinball
Pinball Machine
Operation Pinball
$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Id Rather Play Pinball
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos
$ 25.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus
There are 15004 posts in this topic. You are on page 119 of 301.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside