IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG
There are 30,395 posts in this topic. You are on page 480 of 608.
#23951 1 year ago

TOM listed in marketplace. Very nice example. Open to offers.

#23952 1 year ago

Looking casually for a Woodrail with flippers
Just wanted to add some variety and recently enjoyed playing a few

Shoot me a message if you have something
Thank you

#23953 1 year ago

With the new AFM in place (thanks @zukram), my Jurassic Park Premium will be listed as soon as I can get pictures (Friday/Saturday). Original owner, perfect condition, only mod is a shaker.

#23954 1 year ago

Selling or trading a circus Voltaire for a buddy of mine asking $9500 firm.

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Selling or trading this game for a buddy who is not on pinside. Game is very nice cabinet is in great shape. Play field is, also in very nice shape with mostly LEDS for top GI. No ...”
2022-05-11
Chippewa, PA
9,500 (Firm)
Archived after: 13 days
Viewed: 856 times

#23955 1 year ago
Quoted from arcyallen:

Was the TMNT not punishing enough for you? Are you thinking "This game makes me angry, but not angry enough to punch the glass. What else could I buy?"

Correct

#23956 1 year ago

I'll have a flash project listed soon with pics and link. Pm if interested

#23957 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinash:

Anyone have a stair climbing dolly they want to sell? Escalera, Lectro, Powermate, etc?

Been waiting since December for my new one to come in, after that mine will be up for sale.

#23958 1 year ago

Now that Allentown is over, I'm going to start posting some of the games that I brought home and traded for. Ads and pictures to follow.

Rush Pro, Halloween, Ultraman with butter cabinet, Godzilla Pro and Police Force.

#23959 1 year ago

Machine - For Sale
Funhouse Archived
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Players condition , LEDs , Rudy was rebuilt but lately his eyes will not close completely during sleep mode . Typical cab fade and some wood screws on the lower front and right lo...”
2023-07-09
Farmingville, NY
5,300 (OBO)
Archived after: 17 days
Viewed: 1316 times

Price drop , game has to go
Thanks

#23960 1 year ago
Quoted from Butch2099:

Now that Allentown is over, I'm going to start posting some of the games that I brought home and traded for. Ads and pictures to follow.
Rush Pro, Halloween, Ultraman with butter cabinet, Godzilla Pro and Police Force.

Does your Rush have the newer hole protector?

#23961 1 year ago

Rush premium for trade. Looking mainly to trade down slightly for other Sterns

Newest build with factory protectors

#23962 1 year ago
Quoted from misterschu:

Does your Rush have the newer hole protector?

I believe it does. I got it from Cointaker, it was a show game that was just opened Thursday.

#23963 1 year ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Sky·Line Archived
Used - shows wear, needs some work - “One of my top-10 EMs of all time, an amazing old school theme and a great player if you like the era. The good: - Near perfect backglass - Near perfect playfield - Cabinet is stro...”
2022-05-11
Leominster, MA
Archived after: 26 days
Viewed: 364 times
Contributed to Pinside

#23964 1 year ago

Great seller!!!

Quoted from VALIS666:

Machine - For Sale

Sky·Line

New!

Used - shows wear, needs some work “One of my top-10 EMs of all time, an amazing old school theme and a great player if you like the era.

The good:
- Near perfect backglass
- Near perfect playfield
- Cabinet is stro...”

39 minutes ago

Leominster, MA

Great seller!
VALIS666

#23965 1 year ago

SOLD!
Parts - For Sale
New (selling multiple, business) - “Cleaning up and have some items for sale. 5 Genuine Cliffy protectors(2 drop,2 switch, 1 magnet), 15 spike light boards(3 red, 3 blue,3 purple, 3 green, 3 orange never installed, a...”
2022-05-09
Mansfield, MA
55 (OBO)
Archived after: 30 days
Viewed: 297 times

#23966 1 year ago

Gottlieb Bonanza for sale. $750
Playfield in excellent shape
Glass ain't bad
One lighting gremlin to be chased down.
Cabinet isn't anything to write home about.
Plays and scores wonderfully.

#23967 1 year ago

Might be interested in a star wars trilogy if anyone has one

#23968 1 year ago
Quoted from Coolpinballdino:

Might be interested in a star wars trilogy if anyone has one

This guy is definitely running out of games he hasn't owned yet!

#23969 1 year ago

Looking to complete my brass/gold set for my Stern IJ and still need the following if anyone has extras stashed that they're looking to part with:

-2 brass/gold legs (yep, I have 2 already)
-1 brass/gold lockdown bar
-2 brass/gold backbox hinges

#23970 1 year ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Spy Hunter Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Throwing up my Spy Hunter. Bought this game a while back, and I’ve had my fun with it. Did a good amount to upgrade it while I’ve had it. Everything has been adjusted and tweak...”
2022-05-13
Langhorne, PA
Archived after: 30 days
Viewed: 1539 times
Contributed to Pinside

#23971 1 year ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Machine - For Sale

Spy Hunter

New!

Fully shopped/refurbished “Throwing up my Spy Hunter. Bought this game a while back, and I’ve had my fun with it. Did a good amount to upgrade it while I’ve had it.

Cabinet is pretty nice with a few din...”

10 minutes ago

Langhorne, PA

Colsond3

1,950 (OBO)

No interest in Shuttle?

#23972 1 year ago
Quoted from gdonovan:

No interest in Shuttle?

Perhaps

Trying to free up a little space to bring some of the restored games up from the basement.

#23973 1 year ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Perhaps
Trying to free up a little space to bring some of the restored games up from the basement.

Buy a bigger house!

#23974 1 year ago

Any trades out there for my No Fear + cash?

#23975 1 year ago

Various used pinball ramps. $50 for the lot. Star Trek Next Gen, Medieval Madness, not sure what else. Use for home brews, practice flame polishing, repair for use in a game. Assume they all have some damage or they probably wouldn't have been replaced. No shipping. Pick up in West Bridgewater, MA. We travel a lot for baseball so there is a good chance I can meet somewhere closer on the weekend. Pics in link below.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/qmpgwxyk0iaj0z6/AABLy0RN1CMDu6gzFxzWvnF0a?dl=0

#23976 1 year ago

Full 3 ramp set for Funhouse Pinball. $100 for the set. I did a full restore and bought all new ramps. I don't see any damage on the Steps ramp or the Subway. There is some damage on the main ramp but I believe there is a Cliffy that covers it. Check pics carefully, I can take more if necessary. No shipping. Pics in link below.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/qcnlsjbczbrab84/AADbOdb9ajGKtrV_BHAkMmPVa?dl=0

#23977 1 year ago

Any game of thrones out there for sale?

#23978 1 year ago

I have a very nice Gottlieb Jumping Jack pinball machine for sale in excellent working condition located in Nashua, NH. The back glass is original in very good condition with just a few small crackles in the paint (none missing), the cabinet was repainted by the previous owner (except the pedestal). I removed all the top playfield components, cleaned & waxed the playfield, and installed new star posts and lane guides, rubber rings, a new reproduction plastic set, and rebuilt the flippers with new parts from Pinball Resource. I'd like to get $1,200 for it, but am willing to listen to reasonable offers. I'll help disassemble and load it; easy access from basement to street level. No shipping. I'll try to get some pictures and post a classified ad later today, but the game is a bit buried in the game room and it might take an extra day or so.

#23979 1 year ago

Anyone interested in trading for an NIB Ultraman? Ad in marketplace. Best offer so far is a puppy. Not kidding.

#23980 1 year ago
Quoted from insight75:

Anyone interested in trading for an NIB Ultraman? Ad in marketplace. Best offer so far is a puppy. Not kidding.

Is it a cute puppy?

#23981 1 year ago
Quoted from insight75:

i'll offer 2 puppies. Let me know

#23982 1 year ago
Quoted from msj2222:

i'll offer 2 puppies. Let me know

Quoted from Butch2099:

Is it a cute puppy?

It was a cute Labradoodle. Hey never hurts to ask I suppose. Never know.

#23983 1 year ago

Decided to bundle with other for sale items

#23984 1 year ago

Anyone have a Star Wars Comic Pro or Premium for sale or trade? PM me if available.

#23985 1 year ago
Quoted from insight75:

It was a cute Labradoodle. Hey never hurts to ask I suppose. Never know.

If that was a serious offer, run from that person

#23986 1 year ago

Quoted from insight75:

I know who that is Like MBL said above - Run - Run Like Hell

#23987 1 year ago

Back in the day there was a guy in NYC area always trying to trade mattresses for pins

#23988 1 year ago

Anyone got a cabinet for a Williams Pharaoh, Black Knight, Jungle Lord, or Solar Fire for sale? I'm on the hunt for one. Please pm me if you have one to sell, willing to drive about 3 hours for the right deal.

Thanks!

(I also listed a wtb ad here: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtb-cabinet-from-pharaoh-black-knight-jungle-lord-solar-#post-6930626)

Parts - Wanted
Wanted! - “I recently got a Pharaoh populated playfield, and now I'm searching for a cabinet. It looks like a cabinet from Black Knight, Jungle Lord, or Solar Fire will also work if I can't f...”
1 year ago
Point Pleasant, NJ
Expired!

#23989 1 year ago

Ad is up

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Just shopped with Comet LEDs (sunlight frosted in the GI, non ghosting in the inserts) and titan rubbers. All inserts were swabbed clean during bulb replacement. New slingshot plas...”
2022-05-15
York, ME
3,300 (OBO)
Archived after: 29 days
Viewed: 445 times
Contributed to Pinside

#23990 1 year ago

Riverboat Gambler - nice shape, diamond plate, needs new rubbers

Starship troopers - , Cointaker leds, battery off board, works great. Faded cabinet.

#23991 1 year ago

NIB deadpool pro. Looking to trade for solid state games, preferably projects. Not for sale at this time.

#23992 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinphila:

Starship troopers - , Cointaker leds, battery off board, works great. Faded cabinet.

How much for SST? Do you have any pics in the battery area?

#23993 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinphila:

How much for Riverboat Gambler?

#23994 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinphila:

Pictures and price of Starship Troopers?

#23995 1 year ago

Got a pretty nice Data East GnR that I may want to put up for trade. Not selling outright so don’t ask. Let me know what you have for trade.

#23996 1 year ago

Bill changer for sale. Currently set up with 1.0 inch dispenser with a half hopper of 1 inch tokens. Could easily be converted to other sizes including standard quarters. $200 OBO.

#23997 1 year ago
Quoted from sagejr:

Got a pretty nice Data East GnR that I may want to put up for trade. Not selling outright so don’t ask. Let me know what you have for trade.

Ad is up.

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Nice GnR with pinsound. Cabinet is real nice, clean boards. Comet LEDs, new rings. Complete tear down with full cleaning and waxing. Cliffy protector on Axl scoop. Some typica...”
2022-07-08
New Hartford, CT
Archived after: 12 days
Viewed: 734 times

#23998 1 year ago
Quoted from sagejr:

Ad is up.

Machine - For Trade

For Trade: Guns N' Roses

New!

Fully shopped/refurbished “Up for trade only. Nice GnR with pinsound. Cabinet is real nice, clean boards. Comet LEDs, new rings. Complete tear down with full cleaning and waxing. Cliffy protector on Axl...”

29 minutes ago

New Hartford, CT

sagejr

Trade

You need my Zeke's Peak!

#23999 1 year ago
Quoted from the96stang:

NIB deadpool pro. Looking to trade for solid state games, preferably projects. Not for sale at this time.

Me: I *love* my SS pins the most! Grand Lizard is so much fun! Atlantis has so many fun shots! I can’t wait to get Stern Dracula here!

(Bushey dangles a shiny Deadpool pro in front of me…)

Me: (to my SS pins) So, tell me in detail exactly why I should keep you??

#24000 1 year ago
Quoted from DaWezl:

Me: I *love* my SS pins the most! Grand Lizard is so much fun!

You can deliver Grand Lizard to my house... thanks

There are 30,395 posts in this topic. You are on page 480 of 608.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread/page/480 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.