IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG
There are 30,363 posts in this topic. You are on page 223 of 608.
#11101 5 years ago

I have a fire power 2 coming in today. Unshopped as is $500 if anyone is interested.

it was in a home basement with a 1984 8 Ball delux. The 8ball is already sold don’t ask lol.

#11102 5 years ago

Would like to trade an Aerosmith pro for a Game of Thrones pro. Will sell Aerosmith outright for $4400.

#11103 5 years ago
Quoted from lllvjr:

I have a fire power 2 coming in today. Unshopped as is $500 if anyone is interested.
it was in a home basement with a 1984 8 Ball delux. The 8ball is already sold don’t ask lol.

How much for the 8ball deluxe?

#11104 5 years ago
Quoted from MinusWorlds:

How much for the 8ball deluxe?

Never hurts to ask.

#11105 5 years ago
Quoted from Pinballmike217:

Will sell Aerosmith outright for $4400.

You don't happen to be coming close to Harrisburg PA anytime soon?

Or know of anyone making the trip to the York show?

#11106 5 years ago

I have an 8 ball deluxe I'd be willing to sell for 3000.

#11107 5 years ago

PM sent

Quoted from the96stang:

I have an 8 ball deluxe I'd be willing to sell for 3000.

#11109 5 years ago

Looking for an AFMr. SE or LE. Shoot me a Pm if selling one soon close to MD.

#11110 5 years ago

Just put my players High Speed up for sale in the Marketplace. Don't really want to see it go but I'm out of space so something's gotta give.....

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
High Speed Archived
Partially shopped/refurbished - “*UPDATED WITH PICTURES* I have a complete and fully working players High Speed for sale. Love the machine, but I'm out of space to the point where this one has migrated to my Liv...”
2018-08-03
Media, PA
1,200 (OBO)
Archived after: 4 days
Viewed: 1401 times
Contributed to Pinside

#11111 5 years ago

Bally Kiss , Bally Flash Gordon, and a hooked up GORGAR for trade. I’m looking for 1 pin. I will not break them up and value the lot at 6,000. Thanks

#11113 5 years ago
Quoted from cmack750:

Just put my players High Speed up for sale in the Marketplace. Don't really want to see it go but I'm out of space so something's gotta give.....

Machine - For Sale
High SpeedNew!Partially shopped/refurbished “I have a complete and fully working players High Speed for sale. Love the machine, but I'm out of space to the point where this one has migrated to my Living Room and the girlfrie...”
2 hours ago Media, PA 1,200 (OBO)

pm sent
cmack750

pm sent

#11114 5 years ago

Buyer disappeared when if came to payment. Available again.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Doctor Who Archived
Functional - needs major work - “Up for sale is a Bally Doctor Who. The game is more of a player's condition game and needs some work. Mini Playfield goes up and down, however I'm getting a bunch of opto Errors ...”
2018-08-04
Lehigh Valley, PA
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 268 times
Contributed to Pinside

#11115 5 years ago

Looking for a Stern Star Wars Pro or X-Men Pro.
Pm me if you’ve got one you’re looking to move.

Thanks, James

#11116 5 years ago

Ghostbusters LE for sale

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Selling my beautiful GBLE to make some room. Game is HUO and is in perfect condition. Good playfield. Added airball protectors so that's not an issue. A few mods, green fading sp...”
2018-08-03
Upper Freehold, NJ
7,500 (OBO)
Archived after: 16 days
Viewed: 1442 times

#11117 5 years ago

Looking for a Batman Dark Knight local to Maryland.

#11118 5 years ago

Thinking about a GBLE. Has to be within reasonable travel of Suffolk county NY, and in collector quality condition

Edit: just saw the above post. Will contact lermods

#11119 5 years ago

Short notice, but the wife decided we should have lunch tomorrow on the ocean, so we'll make the 250 mile drive from Vermont's northern border to the Portsmouth area in the morning. Might as well bring the van and hopefully someone will have a few hundred dollar project they'd like to get rid of, that's not to bad cosmetically(I don't have the art part down yet). No EMs, thanks. We're also not averse to straying a bit off I-93.

#11120 5 years ago

I’m looking for a working Count-Down. I got one from coin-op from Maryland, but it needs a lot more work than I’m capable of at the moment. Any leads are appreciated!

Thanks!

#11121 5 years ago
Quoted from AntennaMan:

Short notice, but the wife decided we should have lunch tomorrow on the ocean, so we'll make the 250 mile drive from Vermont's northern border to the Portsmouth area in the morning. Might as well bring the van and hopefully someone will have a few hundred dollar project they'd like to get rid of, that's not to bad cosmetically(I don't have the art part down yet). No EMs, thanks. We're also not averse to straying a bit off I-93.

Best of luck! We need more pinball machines in Vermont!

#11122 5 years ago

Not a pinball but...

I am selling a Bar top Cherry Video poker machine.
Accepts dollar bills and works well.

I have had it in my game room for a few years. Whenever people come over there is always someone who wants to play it.
I have lost interest and replaced it with a Megatouch Ion.
$250 or BO

#11123 5 years ago
Quoted from New_England:

Best of luck! We need more pinball machines in Vermont!

That’s for sure...

#11124 5 years ago
Quoted from dracula40:

Bally Kiss , Bally Flash Gordon, and a hooked up GORGAR for trade. I’m looking for 1 pin. I will not break them up and value the lot at 6,000. Thanks

This is a good deal for somebody!!!

#11125 5 years ago

Milford, CT overload.

#11126 5 years ago

for sale gotg le. looking to make room so sale only no trades at this time.
thank you

#11127 5 years ago

We have a Fathom that will be up for sale at the Buffalo Pinball summer open next week. The game has been gone through, has some playfield wear, but there is a new playfield protector installed on it. Power supply was rebuilt, all new drop targets. It will be part of the tournament. Here is a link to the tournament - https://www.facebook.com/events/2019171394972500/?active_tab=discussion

$4,750 obo

#11128 5 years ago

Have a Jokerz, usual condition, pics should be up today or tomorrow. $1425 OBO. No shipping, No trades

#11129 5 years ago

Regrettably decided to thin the herd and move a few games out. Need some space, but I’ll throw up ads if they don’t move quickly (or I don't change my mind). Open to reasonable offers.

Xenon - Some wear on PF, BG’s perfect, full LED, new tube and LED strip. Refurbished legs w/ new hardware. Custom Bally coin door insert, chrome shooter rod and plate. Might need a power supply/solenoid driver...ball not ejecting and solenoid fuse blowing recently. $850

Hokus Pokus – Plays, but ball advance / stepper unit needs adjusting. Some minor flaking on some pinks in BG, mainly cape, but not too bad at all. PF very nice. Refurbished legs. $400

Spooksville – recently shopped, full LED conversion upper PF, cleaned, plays 100%. White powder coated legs w/ new hardware. Cab has some dings and scrapes, and the front bottom edge is a little chunky. Overall not bad though and still solid. $800

#11130 5 years ago

Will consider trades for (2) WMS titles whose combined value is in the vicinity of the sales price (or lower with cash added). I don't have specific titles in mind - make an offer.

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Mint. No need for NIB adjustments or tinkering. I've done it all for you and everything works perfectly. - Playfield is mint. No wear. All rubbers are spotless. - Cabinet is mint....”
2018-10-03
Cumberland, RI
Archived after: 107 days
Viewed: 1914 times

#11131 5 years ago

Anyone want a close encounters project. Needs plastics. Otherwise complete. Untested but assume non working. Make me any reasonable offer..

#11132 5 years ago

Mint GBLE with Stern topper and a lot of extras. Sale would be ideal, but if you happen to have a DI, Batman 66, or Indy kicking around I wouldn't be mad

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Up for your consideration is a CQ, like-new, GB LE (I'm the second owner) with MANY extras: 1. Playfield was replaced nine months ago. Zero ghosting since, very nicely dialed in. ...”
2018-08-06
Buffalo, NY
Archived after: 0 days
Viewed: 446 times
Contributed to Pinside

#11133 5 years ago

Any system 11s out there? I have cash and a truck waiting. WW, ES, Swords, Mousin, Poolsharks, Millionaire, Big Guns all come to mind

#11134 5 years ago
Quoted from the96stang:

Anyone want a close encounters project. Needs plastics. Otherwise complete. Untested but assume non working. Make me any reasonable offer..

Sad that this is a project! I’m not allowed more than one project at a time!

#11135 5 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Xenon - Some wear on PF, BG’s perfect, full LED, new tube and LED strip. Refurbished legs w/ new hardware. Custom Bally coin door insert, chrome shooter rod and plate. Might need a power supply/solenoid driver...ball not ejecting and solenoid fuse blowing recently. $850

Xenon is sold. Thanks for all of the interest.

#11136 5 years ago

Wanted looking for a nice sopranos let me know if you have one thanks.

#11137 5 years ago

Looking for indy!

#11138 5 years ago
Quoted from DaWezl:

Sad that this is a project! I’m not allowed more than one project at a time!

That phrase hasn’t stopped me! In fact you only added to that pile you enabler!

#11139 5 years ago

Lightly routed GOTG Pro I bought NIB. Great shape, looks HUO. Pictures and ad later today or tomorrow. $5k

#11140 5 years ago
Quoted from GorillaBiscuits:

Mint GBLE with Stern topper and a lot of extras. Sale would be ideal, but if you happen to have a DI, Batman 66, or Indy kicking around I wouldn't be mad

Archived after 0 days 446 views Sold for $ 7,600 Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
FS: CQ loaded Ghostbusters LE - no ghostingNew!ArchivedHUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) “Up for your consideration is a CQ, like-new, GB LE (I'm the second owner) with MANY extras:

1. Playfield was replaced nine months ago. Zero ghosting since, very nicely dialed in. ...”
2018-08-06 Jersey City, NJ 7,400
GorillaBiscuits

Congrats on a quick, solid sale!

#11141 5 years ago

Looking for a nicer than average South Park. Please reach out to me if you have one.

#11142 5 years ago

My AFM is still available. Looking for trade offers. B/W DMDs or newer are preferred but I'm open.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/66132

Rob

#11143 5 years ago

Looks like I'm going to have to free up some space. Any interest out there for any of the following? BW, paragon, BSD, ASLE, ACDCL, TWD prem, must pro, possibly others.

#11144 5 years ago

I am located 20-25 minutes from this weekends pinball show in Saratoga Springs, NY.
I am looking to sell a couple of the following, but not all of them. PM if interested.
Just need to free up a couple spaces not clear everything out.

The Shadow (has LEDs) $3500
Twilight Zone $7900
Guns N Roses w/Topper $5700
HUO The Sopranos $5000
HUO Aerosmith Premium $6500
Medieval Madness original not remake (was only on route 1 year) $9500
Monster Bash $8500 has ripped decals by legs.
Routed Elvis with minor Playfield wear by drops and magnet but have a perfect used clear coated Playfield to go with it $3900

I don’t have a ton of time to take a ton of pictures, prices are firm unless you are interested in more than one, then we can talk. Cash only.

ScottinSGFNY

#11145 5 years ago
Quoted from ScottinSGFNY:

HUO The Sopranos $5000

Coolpinballdino was looking for a nice Sopranos. I’d shoot him a PM. I’ve sold him a few games, very pleasant to deal with.

#11146 5 years ago

Putting my Stern World Poker Tour up for sale. Fully LEDed by the previous owner and the game plays great. DMD is bright and clear and the playfield is in great shape and doesn’t show signs of wear. Cabinet has a few dings from transport, mostly on the back side of the game.

Asking $3,200 but willing to consider traders +/- cash on either side of the transaction. I’m also able to transport within a few hours of 13210 or can ship anywhere in the US. Shoot me a PM if you’re interested.

#11147 5 years ago

Still looking for millionaire or any cheap system 11. Road Kings or police force come to mind.

#11148 5 years ago
Quoted from Blackbeard:

Still looking for millionaire or any cheap system 11. Road Kings or police force come to mind.

My brother just passed on a $700 jokerz which was in a fly infested hoarders house in NJ. Any interest?

#11149 5 years ago
Quoted from Pinphila:

700 jokerz which was in a fly infested hoarders house in NJ. Any interest?

Did he hear any voices instructing him to GET OUT?!!

#11150 5 years ago
Quoted from Pinphila:

My brother just passed on a $700 jokerz which was in a fly infested hoarders house in NJ. Any interest?

I was dry heaving outside..

There are 30,363 posts in this topic. You are on page 223 of 608.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread/page/223 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.