IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG
There are 30,390 posts in this topic. You are on page 235 of 608.
#11701 5 years ago

Comet is sold.....

#11702 5 years ago

STill looking for road kings, millionaire or some other system 11 around $1500 or under within a few hours of ERIE PA or BUFFALO NY

#11703 5 years ago
Quoted from hawkeyexx:

I had no luck selling Simpson's or Hook. Next to be listed in the Marketplace are Baywatch and Comet.
I'm not looking for any trades. I have spent thousands on the game room and the family spends most of their time looking at their iPhones.

In my gameroom the charging station is on the other side of the room! Can't look at your phone if it's not within arms reach. *insert meme photo here*

For real there are tons of ways to get us of the younger generation involved in classic pinball. Gotta mix it with the stuff they like, classic arcade games. I've found Galaga has been pretty popular in particular.

My girlfriend actually doesn't like new pinballs. The depth and packed playfields overwhelm her and she gets bothered by the lights. Turns out she likes the classic EMs from the 70's and she's a ridiculously good player at them, better than me. I like some of them, but I wouldn't have any in my gameroom if not for her enthusiasm.

I bring all my friends over and they love the novelty games a lot as well. Slowly I'm easing them into pinhead society!

#11704 5 years ago

I tried getting the family to the basement to play. I painted the walls and new carpet. We purchased a pool table because the child wanted one. She played it one time. The child sits in her room and video games. The wife sits on her iPad. I spent many hours repairing games and tons of money. So I'm buying a new 75 inch TV and updating the fireplace to a pellet stove because I'm tired of dragging wood in the house.

#11705 5 years ago

Forgot to mention also a Congo or Baywatch (great condition) are on my wishlist.

Would also trade HUO KISS LE with Topper for TWD Prem/LE.

#11706 5 years ago

Available for pickup or will ship!

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Mint. No need for NIB adjustments or tinkering. I've done it all for you and everything works perfectly. - Playfield is mint. No wear. All rubbers are spotless. - Cabinet is mint....”
2018-10-03
Cumberland, RI
Archived after: 107 days
Viewed: 1914 times

#11707 5 years ago
Quoted from mrgregb123:

For Sale: Dialed In LE (HUO) - 450 Plays. Ship or PickupHUO - Documented (Home Used Only) “A

I had the pleasure of putting a few games on this machine while I was picking up some playfield glass and it is a great looking and playing machine.

#11708 5 years ago

I am currently at max capacity+1. Next on the chopping block are KISS Pro, Iron Man VE, and ACDC:Luci. Not available until end of this month.

#11709 5 years ago
Quoted from PersonX99:

I am currently at max capacity+1. Next on the chopping block are KISS Pro, Iron Man VE, and ACDC:Luci. Not available until end of this month.

BOO ..... Kiss Pro ... keep it!

#11710 5 years ago

I vote iron man off the island

#11711 5 years ago

The penninsula of New Jersey will gladly accept an Iron Man VE.

#11712 5 years ago

Maine needs Iron Man.

#11713 5 years ago

Iron Man is terribly overrated with very unbalanced scoring.

#11714 5 years ago
Quoted from shacklersrevenge:

Galaxy brain: just don't buy either of them

#11715 5 years ago

Crazy talk. I get that you like it better... But absolute crazy talk.

#11716 5 years ago

Maine needs a Avatar or any game from PersonX99

#11717 5 years ago
Quoted from DaveH:

Crazy talk. I get that you like it better... But absolute crazy talk.

How so? Both have basically the same rule style but...
Iron man dumps 50 million in your lap if you wizard, or you’re scoring 200, 300k shots. Bash toy monger? Big whoop! Best thing about iron man is the triple spinners. Iron Man is not as amazing as people want to believe it is.

That Link shot is super satisfying and Amp suit is such a narrow yet satisfying skill type of shot, it might be one of the best in pinball. Call outs and voice work are absolutely superior compared to Iron Man. The x multipliers are excellent if placed correctly and the game will kick your ass in, it’s so hard. Imo it’s a better overall looking pin and theme as well.

Boom- Final Battle for the win.

#11718 5 years ago

you've piqued my interest.

#11719 5 years ago

I totally agree with the Avatar love spoken here. I had to strategize how to get to final battle. When I did it was so worth it, final battle is a good wizard mode. I have been there all of once in 3 years. It feels like a bit of a throwback to earlier games which I like.

How so? Both have basically the same rule style but...
Iron man dumps 50 million in your lap if you wizard, or you’re scoring 200, 300k shots. Bash toy monger? Big whoop! Best thing about iron man is the triple spinners. Iron Man is not as amazing as people want to believe it is.
That Link shot is super satisfying and Amp suit is such a narrow yet satisfying skill type of shot, it might be one of the best in pinball. Call outs and voice work are absolutely superior compared to Iron Man. The x multipliers are excellent if placed correctly and the game will kick your ass in, it’s so hard. Imo it’s a better overall looking pin and theme as well.

#11720 5 years ago

Stop all the Avatar talk, lol, bc I haven’t picked one up yet!

#11721 5 years ago

I'll have an Avatar for sale at the York show. $4400
Excellent condition. https://flic.kr/s/aHskEu28e6

#11722 5 years ago

Wouldn't it be prudent to keep "personal opinions" about games in PM versus a for-sale thread?

#11723 5 years ago
Quoted from shacklersrevenge:How so? Both have basically the same rule style but...

Well, like that's your opinion man. lol. But the evidence suggests you're definitely in the minority.

I like Avatar. Good game, underrated game. And if I could get a really nice one in the $3's I'd probably buy one. But better than IM? Nah.

#11724 5 years ago
Quoted from TheFamilyArcade:

And if I could get a really nice one in the $3's

For the longest time, they were 31-3300 ... are they up to the $4k range now?

And that IM VE that will be going up for sale is a thing of beauty. Lots of tasteful mods, great lighting, and mint condition. However ... it is missing my Iron Gaga software version to make it the best it can be

#11725 5 years ago
Quoted from Max_Badazz:

For the longest time, they were 31-3300 ... are they up to the $4k range now?
And that IM VE that will be going up for sale is a thing of beauty. Lots of tasteful mods, great lighting, and mint condition. However ... it is missing my Iron Gaga software version to make it the best it can be

I don’t think they should be, but isn’t everything $4k+ now? Lol. And the games that should be under $3k (like WPT for example) are routinely listed in the mid 3’s nowadays. If these are the actual sale prices, than I’ve learned something!

#11726 5 years ago

Lots of high listings still listed. Just saying.

I'm looking to spend 3.5k - 4k on a nice game, not a wrecked box or D title.

Open to PMs if you have anything reasonable.

#11727 5 years ago
Quoted from Butch2099:

I'll have an Avatar for sale at the York show. $4400
Excellent condition. https://flic.kr/s/aHskEu28e6

I have seen this.. it is sweet!!!

#11728 5 years ago

Wanted: Pinnovators PinPac5 “H” door. Willing to offer $75, shipping included.

I also have a PinPac1 (WPC) and PinPac2 (Stern Sam - older style door) available for sale or trade. I have almost every system adapter so I should be able to cover every game the headphone jacks are offered in.

#11729 5 years ago

Will be listing the following here and on Facebook in the next week. All games in excellent condition. Williams Indiana Jones- color dmd- $6800. Scared Stiff - $6500. Addams Family- new playfield. $6800. Theatre of Magic - $6500. Bram Stoker's Dracula - $3500. Tales from the Crypt- $3500. Looking for asking price or best offer.

#11730 5 years ago

WTB:
Joker poker project or working one with realistic price
Still looking for a World Poker Tour as well

Thanks, James

#11731 5 years ago

Thats a great collection. Sad to see it all being sold off but I am sure it is for a good reason. GLWTS!

Quoted from mtbpinball:

Will be listing the following here and on Facebook in the next week. All games in excellent condition. Williams Indiana Jones- color dmd- $6800. Scared Stiff - $6500. Addams Family- new playfield. $6800. Theatre of Magic - $6500. Bram Stoker's Dracula - $3500. Tales from the Crypt- $3500. Looking for asking price or best offer.

#11732 5 years ago
Quoted from mtbpinball:

Been looking for a Tales. PM sent

#11733 5 years ago

Any interest in a used Metallica TiltTopper? It doesn’t fit in my basement and it also isn’t really my cup of tea. I’m in NE Philly.

#11734 5 years ago

Still have my mm I want to trade. Whatcha got?

#11735 5 years ago

Thinking about shaking things up

Possibly trading a Above average
GTB Frank Thomas Big Hurt

Comes with a still rolled NOS Translight and Manual -

not filthy but could use a cleaning and rubbers

Any interest just message me

#11736 5 years ago
Quoted from the96stang:

Still have my mm I want to trade. Whatcha got?

Condition?

#11737 5 years ago

Shopped pretty nice Police Force $1500

#11738 5 years ago

Fisherdaman is looking for a police force. He's somewhat close to you.

#11739 5 years ago

Being a gluten for punishment, looking for a huo GB pro in collector condition (I despise the word mint).

Looking to be in the 4300 range, and can pick up within 150 miles of my hometown

#11740 5 years ago
Quoted from PinLen83:

Being a gluten for punishment, looking for a huo in collector condition (I despise the word mint).
Looking to be in the 4300 range, and can pick up within 150 miles of my hometown

What title are you looking for?
Oh, and I have a buddy allergic to gluten

#11741 5 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

What title are you looking for?
Oh, and I have a buddy allergic to gluten

Lol! Edited to say GB pro. I completely left out the important part

#11742 5 years ago

WTB a No Fear pinball PM me if you have one for sale near me.

#11743 5 years ago
Quoted from PinLen83:

Lol! Edited to say GB pro. I completely left out the important part

There’s a lot of gluten in a big Twinkie

#11744 5 years ago

Thanks for heads up. Worked the price down to something manageable for this title.

#11745 5 years ago

SOLD!
Other - For Sale
“1956 Williams Cross Fire Rifle game. Fully restored inside and out. Works excellent. Has original scoring bells or flip a switch and each target has a different digital sound. The...”
2018-12-19
Boston, MA
1,000 (Firm)
Archived after: 24 days
Viewed: 1096 times

Bump

#11746 5 years ago

Going to be listing the following:

HUO WOZ RR edition. Modded $7600

HUO Elvis . Low plays. leds, custom led back box kit, pin blades $4500.

PM me if interested.

#11747 5 years ago

TSPP for sale. $6500 OBO. https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/69736

Selling to fund an AFM. Will trade for an AFM.

#11748 5 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Jet Spin Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Nice Gottlieb Jet Spin 4 player EM. Game works 100%. Some of the work that has been done includes: - Flippers rebuilt in September 2018 with a PBR kit. -The coil on the coin do...”
2018-12-15
Victor, NY
Archived after: 17 days
Viewed: 797 times

Trades considered. Ideally I would like to replace it with a Meteor, but will listen to all trade offers.

#11749 5 years ago

World Cup Soccer $2600 - New legs, soccer ball & goalie, no credit dot, not collector quality but looks good and everything works, will have ad up by tomorrow

#11750 5 years ago

Have a Stern Elvis that was previously routed and then sold to the guy I got it from by The Pinball Company. Has slight Playfield wear by the magnet and ball drops but I am including a no wear used clearcoated Playfield with it that looks fantastic that I bought from another Pinsider. Has lollipop side rails which I assume are probably covering previous flipper button wear on cabinet. Located in Mayfield, NY 12117 near Albany, NY. $3650 for the package. Would prefer to sell but will entertain DMD trade offers. It’s at my summer camp so I don’t have any pictures at this time.

There are 30,390 posts in this topic. You are on page 235 of 608.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread/page/235 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.