(Topic ID: 50131)

World Cup Soccer 94 owners. Everyone welcome.

By DEWSHO

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 8,492 posts
  • 740 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 17 hours ago by JediPimp
  • Topic is favorited by 272 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

wcs2 (resized).jpg
wcs3 (resized).jpg
wcs1 (resized).jpg
20240414_122747 (resized).jpg
IMG_8610 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8607 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8609 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8608 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0650 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6904 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6903 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6900 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5058 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9196 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9195 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9194 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bigd1979.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2561 7 years ago

Whoa...4 of your soccer ball inserts look way off?

#2562 7 years ago

I just bought a nice condition wcs but it's super dirty and i dont have room to unpack it lol. I really wanted one tho especially bc the cabinet and playfield are nice and everything works. Pics to follow as soon as i make room to unpack

#2568 7 years ago
Quoted from weaverj:

huh?
i put new cushions on the targets in front of the left ramp. it's something on the left side. i get balls popping up onto the wireform, stuck on top of pop bumpers and stuck under the top right return plastic ramp.

No the soccer ball on the playfield with the 5 inserts looks little off ? Probably just the pic .

#2569 7 years ago
Quoted from sohchx:

Anyone else here in need of this ramp?? Reproduction may be available very soon.

Ill know here shortly when i finally unpack my game after a week

#2576 7 years ago
Quoted from sohchx:

So I search for over nine months for a decent one, finally find one, then they start popping up for sale all over, and you get one. lol

I have always wanted one but people wanted to much for the condition... so finally a nice condition one popped up for a good price, but its very dirty and needs some love. It sld be a beauty when done.

#2580 7 years ago
Quoted from sohchx:

Anyone else here in need of this ramp?? Reproduction may be available very soon.

Yep i need one... mine functions but the left entrance has had better days. Luckily the metal ramp protection is there still lol

#2584 7 years ago

Heres my new pickup and what i accomplished tonight... i believe it still has some original rubbers in the hard to get places which means its never been fully shopoed. Cab is in awesome condition and i believe there is a beautiful playfield under all the dirt. Everything works and it just has a few broken plastics. 20160702_095851_(resized).jpg20160702_095851_(resized).jpg20160702_095911_(resized).jpg20160702_095911_(resized).jpg20160702_234949_(resized).jpg20160702_234949_(resized).jpg

#2589 7 years ago
Quoted from BioBa:

Never seen an original cabinet with such a bright yellow colour.

Yea there wasn't no difference in the yellow from under the legs to the rest of the cab

#2591 7 years ago
Quoted from BioBa:

Sorry to say his yellow is brighter. Yours does seem a bit faded (like mine still good but not as new) but maybe its just your camera.

Yea im actually surprised how bright the yellow actually is and thought it was actually repainted lol, everyone ive ever seen was alighter yellow so i just figured that's how it was from factory. Apparently this was a reimport from Australia but wasn't there very long and went into a locals house in the late 90s. Looks like all the driver board and dmd board have also been upgraded with new br's and caps which is another plus. Its gonna b a very nice wcs when im done

#2592 7 years ago

So this is the only wpc pin ive ever worked on the used light boards and bayonet bulbs for the gi. Was there a reason for this?

#2596 7 years ago

Wow this playfield is super nice under the layer of dirt ... i believe it was protected from the rusty 10 year old pinballs thst were in it 20160704_160338_(resized).jpg20160704_160338_(resized).jpglol.

#2613 7 years ago
Quoted from weaverj:

i removed really crappy brushed on from previous owner, then put my own on with fine point paint markers. worked pretty good. looks so much nicer. i don't need perfection, but felt i deserved better than what was on there.
now i'm debating whether or not to put mylar over it.

U need something or it will wear off easily

#2620 7 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

So this is the only wpc pin ive ever worked on the used light boards and bayonet bulbs for the gi. Was there a reason for this?

Bump?

#2622 7 years ago
Quoted from Coyote:

It's what they decided to go with. Honestly, someone made the decision to try it, and they did.

Is it the only wpc pin that used them?i was just surprised and thrown off ... hopefully i have enough wedge bulbs for this pin lol

#2624 7 years ago

Almost got it torn down... can wait to noves 2 and wax this thing. Looks good for a first scrubbing and is one the nicer wcs playfields ive seen . 20160709_014554_(resized).jpg20160709_014554_(resized).jpg20160709_014314_(resized).jpg20160709_014314_(resized).jpg

1 week later
#2639 7 years ago
Quoted from mab487:

Anyone know where to find the left slingshot plastic? I see the right one on eBay, but I need both.

I saw both for sale somewhere whenni was looking for random parts for wcs.... ill post the link when i find it

#2643 7 years ago
Quoted from sohchx:

Show a picture of what you are dealing with, I may be able to help as I do extensive pcb repair.

I believe its just a socket that needs replaced... its a very simple board as are most pcp's so it sld b easily repairable instead of trying to find one .

#2653 7 years ago
Quoted from Coyote:

May have to come over and play it. It's on my short-list to own..

U can come by and play my super sweet one in in the middle of redoing and probably selling in york unless i absolutely love it . I have a bunch new amazing pins since u been by so i dont think wcs has a chance of staying in my collection.

#2654 7 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

Not gonna do a darn thing about the flipper wear on the PF. My $1k No Fear has a wear spot from the right flipper and I don't care at all. Trading my Viper Night Drivin' for it, so it works out even trading a fully shopped, working, modded pin for an off route players condition pin that we really enjoy playing. My wife appreciates a pin a LOT more when she's invested time cleaning it up with me, plus WCS has been on her "want" list for a while.

Yea of u plan on keeping it then its no big deal about wear if u dont mind. Only time it matters is if your gonna sell .

#2657 7 years ago
Quoted from Coyote:

Nope, nope - looking for one with a bad playfield, unrestored. Looking to install my Proto NOS playfield into the game.
It's been over a year since I've been up to your place - I think the TZ's likely the only one that's still there.

I just meant to play lol mine is in super nice condition especially after im done with it but yea u sld come hang out at some point

1 week later
#2673 7 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

Completed the repairs today and made a list of some parts I need to order, like the soccer ball, a plastic and a gate. There is supposed to be a gate at the exit of the kickback save, right?
Completely shopped under the playfield, cleaned all the inserts, lamp boards, etc, and installed all LEDs in the GI and inserts. Was happy to nearly use up a few bags of discontinued LEDs I bought from Cointaker last year in York.
Inside the cabinet was filthy, along with the playfield since it was fresh off route. But the cabinet looks pretty damn nice to me, if there's any fade, I can't tell. I'm also going to see about getting a scan of the lower playfield above the flipper and make a sticker to cover the wear spot. Doesn't matter to me, but my No Fear has a wear spot too and I figure it'll be a cool project to make stickers to cover the spots on both games.
I'm going to play for a few days and see if anything else is needed and then do the full topside teardown shop job and install a set of mirror blades I have when finished.

Wow thats clean compared to the one i bought lol..... the dirt saved it tho and it has one the nicest playfields ive seen and cab was very nice. One day ill find time get it together lol ugh. Get the carbon fiber cliffys to cover/save the scoop and saucers holes.

1 week later
#2730 7 years ago

Most wcs ramps have some cracks and things so i probably wldnt worry about that as both ramps have metal protectors at the entrances. But for that price it sld be pretty nice with leds . No playfield wear and freshly shopped.
If your interested in gonna b selling mine which is completely torn down at the moment going threw a refurb it has a beautiful unfaded cab and super nice playfield. Im adding carbon fiber cliffys set to protect the super nice saucers and kickout. Also leds and some other stuff. I will be bringing to york if not sold beforehand and it will be around 2500 after im done.

#2731 7 years ago

20160726_094344_(resized).jpg20160726_094344_(resized).jpg20160702_095851_(resized).jpg20160702_095851_(resized).jpg

#2742 7 years ago
Quoted from pinlynx:

WCS ramps are supposedly one of the next set of ramps to be run by Starship Fantasy. I've been waiting patiently for quite some time. Hoping that they'll be done soon.

Just like bsd ramps also lol. Only time will tell for both

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 25.99
Lighting - Led
Lee's Parts

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 41.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Fuzz

$ 35.00
Various Other Swag
JK Pinball

$ 1,059.00
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

$ 31.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 41.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 8,295.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

10,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Roselle, IL
8,599 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Hudson, MA
$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 19.99
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Machine - For Sale
Carmel Hamlet, NY
$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

26,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Auckland, NZ
$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bigd1979.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/world-cup-soccer-94-owners-everyone-welcome?tu=bigd1979 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.