(Topic ID: 50131)

World Cup Soccer 94 owners. Everyone welcome.

By DEWSHO

7 years ago

Topic Stats

• 5,904 posts
  • 535 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 days ago by Flynnyfalcon
  • Topic is favorited by 188 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,447 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

D7372B42-7995-4E43-93B4-274E4D493561 (resized).jpeg
IMG_20200707_015600 (resized).jpg
IMG_20200706_192738 (resized).jpg
IMG_20200706_160418 (resized).jpg
IMG_20200624_131029 (resized).jpg
IMG_20200624_130415 (resized).jpg
IMG_20200624_130252 (resized).jpg
IMG_20200624_130403 (resized).jpg
IMG_20200624_130401 (resized).jpg
WCS F6 sm (resized).jpg
pinball cabinet (resized).jpeg
D3C7AF9D-7413-4F18-8AB3-BA3F2494B19D (resized).jpeg
C5992A00-798C-4606-8F7C-BB016865EF58 (resized).jpeg
D94BDEA1-33D9-4125-A1A6-BE767736DED9 (resized).jpeg
RzkN41B (resized).jpg
20200605_214333 (resized).jpg

There are 5904 posts in this topic. You are on page 52 of 119.
#2551 4 years ago
Quoted from BioBa:

What is the hamster cage?

Sorry... I mean to say "habitrail" (as it is called here) I typically call it the rail, but then that gets confused with the side rails, right?
How about I call it "the wire track that the ball gets shot into from striker's hideout and drops it in the right flipper land", or the "WTTTBGSIFSHADIITRFL" for short...

Does that part have an "offical" name???

#2552 4 years ago
Quoted from dleasman:

Sorry... I mean to say "habitrail" (as it is called here) I typically call it the rail, but then that gets confused with the side rails, right?
How about I call it "the wire track that the ball gets shot into from striker's hideout and drops it in the right flipper land", or the "WTTTBGSIFSHADIITRFL" for short...
Does that part have an "offical" name???

Wire Ramp. It's a lot easier to type, and in this game, there's only one.

#2553 4 years ago

and I'm under the impression that "habitrail" describes an under-playfield track.

#2554 4 years ago
Quoted from ellray:

and I'm under the impression that "habitrail" describes an under-playfield track.

That would be a subway

#2555 4 years ago

Ovo-home-blue_(resized).jpg

#2556 4 years ago

if it's a metallic-railed tube, i say habitrail. if it's two side-by-side metal rails, that's just a ramp to me.

#2557 4 years ago
Quoted from BioBa:

What is the hamster cage?

AKA: wire ramp

#2558 4 years ago

Has anyone completed a successful fix for keeping the travel loop from feeding the left out lane kick-back all the god damn time?

Pop off the ramp and 'work' the metal lane guide maybe?

#2559 4 years ago

If anyone has a used set of speaker templates from pinballbulbs, please PM me. Happy to cover postage.

#2560 4 years ago

getting a lot of air-balls lately, especially during multi-ball. not sure what they're from. the fixed targets in front of the left ramp, maybe?

#2561 4 years ago

Whoa...4 of your soccer ball inserts look way off?

#2562 4 years ago

I just bought a nice condition wcs but it's super dirty and i dont have room to unpack it lol. I really wanted one tho especially bc the cabinet and playfield are nice and everything works. Pics to follow as soon as i make room to unpack

#2563 4 years ago
Quoted from weaverj:

getting a lot of air-balls lately, especially during multi-ball. not sure what they're from. the fixed targets in front of the left ramp, maybe?

What flipper coils are you running??

#2564 4 years ago

Anyone else here in need of this ramp?? Reproduction may be available very soon.

img_2831_(resized).jpg

#2565 4 years ago
Quoted from sohchx:

Anyone else here in need of this ramp?? Reproduction may be available very soon.

I could not wait and had one shipped from Australia. I believe the lower ramp is not available still. I would love to see these finally being done but since the sale of pinball inc., new production seems to have ceased.

#2566 4 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Whoa...4 of your soccer ball inserts look way off?

huh?

i put new cushions on the targets in front of the left ramp. it's something on the left side. i get balls popping up onto the wireform, stuck on top of pop bumpers and stuck under the top right return plastic ramp.

#2567 4 years ago
Quoted from sohchx:

i wouldn't be opposed.

#2568 4 years ago
Quoted from weaverj:

huh?
i put new cushions on the targets in front of the left ramp. it's something on the left side. i get balls popping up onto the wireform, stuck on top of pop bumpers and stuck under the top right return plastic ramp.

No the soccer ball on the playfield with the 5 inserts looks little off ? Probably just the pic .

#2569 4 years ago
Quoted from sohchx:

Ill know here shortly when i finally unpack my game after a week

#2570 4 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

No the soccer ball on the playfield with the 5 inserts looks little off ? Probably just the pic .

yeah, decals were worn completely off, so the guy printed out new decals, slipped them on, then mylar'd.

#2571 4 years ago
Quoted from sohchx:

I'm in!

#2572 4 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Ill know here shortly when i finally unpack my game after a week

So I search for over nine months for a decent one, finally find one, then they start popping up for sale all over, and you get one. lol

#2573 4 years ago

For those that are TRULY interested in commitment for the ramp post interest in the thread below. Member Freeplay40 would be doing the repro and he may also have something that you would need for another game as far as ramps. He is in the process of enlarging his machine to form larger pieces so a ramp this large will be a future endeavor shortly. He now can do colors also. I'd love to get my WCS ramps done in purple or teal.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/freeplay40-ramps/page/7#post-3226955

#2574 4 years ago

Just joined the club with this project WCS 94. Lot's of work to do on this one.
IMG_0476_(2)_(2)_(resized).JPGIMG_0474_(2)_(1)_(resized).JPGIMG_0479_(2)_(1)_(resized).JPGIMG_0514_(1)_(resized).JPG

#2575 4 years ago
Quoted from mab487:

Nice!!! I love projects like these. What is that on the play field in front of the goalies feet?

#2576 4 years ago
Quoted from sohchx:

So I search for over nine months for a decent one, finally find one, then they start popping up for sale all over, and you get one. lol

I have always wanted one but people wanted to much for the condition... so finally a nice condition one popped up for a good price, but its very dirty and needs some love. It sld be a beauty when done.

#2577 4 years ago
Quoted from sohchx:

Nice!!! I love projects like these. What is that on the play field in front of the goalies feet?

No idea to be honest. I assumed it was part of the back of the goalie..? I haven't really started on it yet.

#2578 4 years ago

project shmoject.

#2579 4 years ago
Quoted from mab487:

Nice! You need a new battery board. *ahem* I have a few new ones.

Interesting the dirt pattern around the ball, as well. It's been spinning a LOT in its life.

#2580 4 years ago
Quoted from sohchx:

Yep i need one... mine functions but the left entrance has had better days. Luckily the metal ramp protection is there still lol

#2581 4 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Yep i need one... mine functions but the left entrance has had better days. Luckily the metal ramp protection is there still lol

I would definitely be interested as well

Is your metal ramp protection for the upper left corner?

#2582 4 years ago

With the way the battery holder is designed it is already a seperate piece that can be moved off to the side. It is also very easy to replace with a lithium coin cell like I did mine since u can just disconnect one wire and take the board out to work on. Was good thinking on the designers part.

#2583 4 years ago
Quoted from deeplennon1:

Has anyone completed a successful fix for keeping the travel loop from feeding the left out lane kick-back all the god damn time?
Pop off the ramp and 'work' the metal lane guide maybe?

My travel loop feeds to the left flipper most of the time, never to the outlane

#2584 4 years ago

Heres my new pickup and what i accomplished tonight... i believe it still has some original rubbers in the hard to get places which means its never been fully shopoed. Cab is in awesome condition and i believe there is a beautiful playfield under all the dirt. Everything works and it just has a few broken plastics. 20160702_095851_(resized).jpg20160702_095911_(resized).jpg20160702_234949_(resized).jpg

#2585 4 years ago

Ive got a ton of plastics, some new old stock, for WCS. Just finished shopping mine out if anyone needs some.

#2586 4 years ago

left slingshot, please.

#2587 4 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Heres my new pickup and what i accomplished tonight... i belie.

Never seen an original cabinet with such a bright yellow colour.

#2588 4 years ago
Quoted from BioBa:

Mine looks the same way. The cabinet art is mint.

1467555045493.jpg

#2589 4 years ago
Quoted from BioBa:

Yea there wasn't no difference in the yellow from under the legs to the rest of the cab

#2590 4 years ago
Quoted from sohchx:

Mine looks the same way. The cabinet art is mint.

Sorry to say his yellow is brighter. Yours does seem a bit faded (like mine still good but not as new) but maybe its just your camera.

#2591 4 years ago
Quoted from BioBa:

Sorry to say his yellow is brighter. Yours does seem a bit faded (like mine still good but not as new) but maybe its just your camera.

Yea im actually surprised how bright the yellow actually is and thought it was actually repainted lol, everyone ive ever seen was alighter yellow so i just figured that's how it was from factory. Apparently this was a reimport from Australia but wasn't there very long and went into a locals house in the late 90s. Looks like all the driver board and dmd board have also been upgraded with new br's and caps which is another plus. Its gonna b a very nice wcs when im done

#2592 4 years ago

So this is the only wpc pin ive ever worked on the used light boards and bayonet bulbs for the gi. Was there a reason for this?

#2593 4 years ago
Quoted from fusion301:

My travel loop feeds to the left flipper most of the time, never to the outlane

That would be ideal! There is one on location in Seattle that does that.. and it's probably not coincidental that it's the easiest playing wcs around. Two others on location feed the left sling which is I think where it's supposed to go.

Mine... feeds the outlane.

Anyone have any ideas as to how I could change the feed?

#2594 4 years ago

Poll question for everyone -

Does your game have the "1", "2", "3" text on the kickback kicker? *IF SO*, does your game then have the switch cutouts (switches there or now - I'm merely referring to the cutouts/art in the playfield) for the switches in the travel loop over on the right-hand side?

#2595 4 years ago

should the striker light be red or orange?

#2596 4 years ago

Wow this playfield is super nice under the layer of dirt ... i believe it was protected from the rusty 10 year old pinballs thst were in it 20160704_160338_(resized).jpglol.

#2597 4 years ago
Quoted from BioBa:

Its the camera. I took the picture like three times and it kept looking washed out. The color looks like a rich camel yellow

#2598 4 years ago

Anyone else ever wonder why the referee's face was made to look like a 65 year old lady?? I mean how hard would it have been to make her look hot? The body is decent, but that face though.

#2599 4 years ago
Quoted from sohchx:

Anyone else ever wonder why the referee's face was made to look like a 65 year old lady?? I mean how hard would it have been to make her look hot? The body is decent, but that face though.

Ha Ha, yeah you might as well superimpose Agnus Young's face on the referee.

#2600 4 years ago
Quoted from weaverj:

should the striker light be red or orange?

Mine is red.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Boards
PinSound
$ 159.99
$ 40.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
There are 5904 posts in this topic. You are on page 52 of 119.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside