Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 518 posts
  • 72 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by tacshose
  • Topic is favorited by 4 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“Why are you out and won't be buying a Tesla?”

• The company and CEO are a joke, and the car line is a bigger joke 8 votes
      12%
    • Don't want to be stereotyped with some of the owners of this thing 2 votes
      3%
    • Stocks are on their way out 1 vote
      2%
    • I don't want to have to defend my car purchase on the internet 2 votes
      3%
    • Won't be living in Oregon or Canada anytime soon 1 vote
      2%
    • Big batteries make a big mess when they explode 2 votes
      3%
    • My old shitbox runs great and don't need a $50,000 car with no engine 12 votes
      18%
    • All of the above 37 votes
      57%

(65 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

nah (resized).jpg
    trolls (resized).jpg
    83678173-025A-4A0F-95F5-18551B1CEBEE (resized).jpeg
    qe01lvn81vk11 (resized).jpg
    5b9235bb5c5e5254548b59f5-1136-852.jpg
    D0178DED-D289-4216-BCC9-D51C0213B19D (resized).jpeg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    ECC8E739-E574-4457-A008-63AB52899961 (resized).jpeg
    CEDAF770-5681-4BFA-976F-68103C8B1E3A (resized).jpeg
    image-1 (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_20180830-203853 (resized).png
    2gwuxp (resized).jpg
    2gwon6 (resized).jpg
    5a861ac9d0307255048b46d2-750-500 (resized).jpg
    tesla-towing-san-diego (resized).jpg
    bg_rubberroom2 (resized).jpg
    There are 518 posts in this topic. You are on page 11 of 11.
    #501 4 years ago

You crack me up. Tesla batteries have the lowest content of Cobalt. Eventually the batteries will have zero content. Nice Try.

https://cleantechnica.com/2018/06/17/teslas-cobalt-usage-to-drop-from-3-today-to-0-elon-commits/

#502 4 years ago

You are just spreading FUD like all the other Wall Street Analcysts

#503 4 years ago
    Quoted from Nilroc:

Wall Street Analcysts.

A friend suffered from anal cysts, hard to treat.

2 weeks later
    #504 4 years ago

Well I'm sure this isn't the 1000th time someone has said it, but I just drove a Tesla for the first time and now I need a fucking Tesla for the first time. Wow.

#505 4 years ago

Once you've owned a Tesla, there's no going back to a "regular" car. They just don't make sense anymore.
    Go for it!

#506 4 years ago
    Quoted from TheLaw:

Well I'm sure this isn't the 1000th time someone has said it, but I just drove a Tesla for the first time and now I need a fucking Tesla for the first time. Wow.

We can all hype our Teslas until pigs fly, but until you drive one, you'd think we were full of shit. Glad you finally got to experience the experience.

Now only if the playing experience of some pins would match the hype, like the hype that actually matches the Tesla driving experience.

#507 4 years ago
    Quoted from DruTheFu:

... but until you drive one, you'd think we were full of shit. Glad you finally got to experience the experience.

In the end the experience is all that matters. Some of the things I like aboot my car, like shifting, being loud, brand loyalty etc, made me think I wouldn't fully get into Tesla but when I was passing cars on a normal road going 80 with no effort whatsoever I was reborn.
    I see what the muscle car guys are so upset aboot...it really is like a video game, with a cheat code.

#508 4 years ago

I've had my Tesla 3 for a year now. My sister just took delivery of hers on Tuesday. It's really an amazing car. I've been a motorhead since I was a child and love wrenching. But I can never see myself buying another ICE car after owning this.

#509 4 years ago
    Quoted from TheLaw:

...it really is like a video game, with a cheat code.

And you said it right there. Driving my M3 is the closest thing I've experienced to Mario Kart driving through town and on the highways. Only thing I'm missing are blue shells and red shells to use against other drivers.

1 year later
    #510 3 years ago

Well at least we know now that more people are in than out! Those of us that saw the vision of Elon and have witnessed the execution.
    Plant now in Shanghai built in record time and soon to be producing Model Y along with Model 3. Berlin and Texas close behind and should be producing last quarter of 2021. Those of us that recognized that Tesla is an Energy Company more than a Car Company and purchased stock are now seeing fantastic returns on our Investment. Tesla bought my Model 3 Performance for me. When the Roadster 2.0 comes out in 2022 Tesla will have bought that for me too and made me extremely Wealthy.

#511 3 years ago
    Quoted from Nilroc:

Well at least we know now that more people are in than out! Those of us that saw the vision of Elon and have witnessed the execution.
    Plant now in Shanghai built in record time and soon to be producing Model Y along with Model 3. Berlin and Texas close behind and should be producing last quarter of 2021. Those of us that recognized that Tesla is an Energy Company more than a Car Company and purchased stock are now seeing fantastic returns on our Investment. Tesla bought my Model 3 Performance for me. When the Roadster 2.0 comes out in 2022 Tesla will have bought that for me too and made me extremely Wealthy.

Please don’t equate a stock price with an actual company’s success. Demand for the Y is not great. The solar roofs are barely being installed and are overpriced compared to conventional solar. If you check earnings, the paper profits for Tesla are mostly down to pollution tax credits other auto companies have to buy from Tesla.

Congrats on being Tesla rich. But if you haven’t noticed, lots of stocks are on a tear. The fed is pumping billions in liquidity so assets are being bid up. Also Tesla’s short interest is high, and there’s lots of squeezing going on (on top Musks blatant fraud where he straight up lies about going private etc)

But I’m sure the neuro company and boring company and all these other straight up frauds are “the future” and you were just so smart to see it.

#512 3 years ago
    Quoted from Richthofen:

Please don’t equate a stock price with an actual company’s success. Demand for the Y is not great. The solar roofs are barely being installed and are overpriced compared to conventional solar. If you check earnings, the paper profits for Tesla are mostly down to pollution tax credits other auto companies have to buy from Tesla.
    Congrats on being Tesla rich. But if you haven’t noticed, lots of stocks are on a tear. The fed is pumping billions in liquidity so assets are being bid up. Also Tesla’s short interest is high, and there’s lots of squeezing going on (on top Musks blatant fraud where he straight up lies about going private etc)
    But I’m sure the neuro company and boring company and all these other straight up frauds are “the future” and you were just so smart to see it.

Go back to your cave! Demand for Tesla vehicles are through the roof! Just compare 2nd quarters of Legacy Manufacturers compared to Tesla . Comparing this years 2nd quarter to Last years 2nd quarter. Legacy manufacturers were down 40% . Tesla only down 5%. Tesla will be a Trillion Dollar in 10 years. It's cave dwellers like yourself that don't see the Big Picture. Tesla is much more than an Automobile Company ! They are a Tech Company,Battery Company and above all an Energy Company. This is why the stock has gone on such a run. Wall Street is finally picking up on what the initial investors already saw. If you really believe that the future is not going to be EV's you are sadly mistaken. Tesla is leading the way while the Legacy Manufactures try to figure out how to accomplish the transition without going bankrupt! If the company is not a success explain how Tesla achieved 4 profitable quarters in a row and are now going to be accepted in the S & P!
    If you want to really see a fraud company that would be Nikola! Check that out. Stop wasting your time trashing Tesla a successful soon to be Trillion Dollar Company. Now go back to your Cave!

1 week later
    #513 3 years ago
    Quoted from Nilroc:

If the company is not a success explain how Tesla achieved 4 profitable quarters in a row and are now going to be accepted in the S & P!

That didn't age well....D'oh!

#514 3 years ago
    Quoted from robertmee:

That didn't age well....D'oh!

I should have said "eventually be accepted to the S&P". I have to learn how to choose my words like Trevor Milton of Nikola.

#515 3 years ago
    Quoted from Nilroc:

I should have said "eventually be accepted to the S&P". I have to learn how to choose my words like Trevor Milton of Nikola.

Whether the stock is in the S&P 500 doesn’t matter. Enron was in the S&P 500 right up until it wasn’t.

#516 3 years ago
    Quoted from Richthofen:

Whether the stock is in the S&P 500 doesn’t matter. Enron was in the S&P 500 right up until it wasn’t.

I could care less if Tesla is in the S&P or not. The only reason I mentioned it was because Tesla qualified to be accepted that's all.

Tesla does not need the S&P acceptance they do just fine without it. 2021 and beyond is looking fantastic for Tesla.

#517 3 years ago
    Quoted from Nilroc:

I could care less if Tesla is in the S&P or not. The only reason I mentioned it was because Tesla qualified to be accepted that's all.
    Tesla does not need the S&P acceptance they do just fine without it. 2021 and beyond is looking fantastic for Tesla.

Looking pretty good right now. I'm in on it.

#518 3 years ago

As a TSLA stock holder I’m still out on a model Y until I feel better about build quality. Drove a Model y long range in LA at century City Mall Tesla store that had horrible paint and drove a Tesla Y performance in St. Louis Tesla Store that squeaked and rattled. I also drove a Long Range Y at St. Louis Tesla store that seemed fine all around so seems a crap shot

There are 518 posts in this topic. You are on page 11 of 11.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/who-is-out-on-tesla-model-3-/page/11 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.