image-333.jpg
image-350.jpg
image-479.jpg
buddy_boy.jpg
image-700.jpg
Heisenberg.jpg
Rolex-Submariner-116610-LN.jpg
golden.jpg
There are 3,704 posts in this topic. You are on page 15 of 75.
#701 10 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

It's far into being worked on. Be sure to thank Lyman for his awesome code very soon

^^ THIS ^^^

#702 10 years ago

Ya i know it's going to be Freakin awesome,but it's testing our patience but even if i would be tired
of waiting MetallicA is not going anywhere,i love it already and know all the potential.

I just hope the Mystery hole will also be filled and there is going to be a Mystery that is going
to give your ball back while James says: Fuckin Nothing here for you Loser!!!!

#703 10 years ago
Quoted from thunderking50:

Ya i know it's going to be Freakin awesome,but it's testing our patience but even if i would be tired
of waiting MetallicA is not going anywhere,i love it already and know all the potential.
I just hope the Mystery hole will also be filled and there is going to be a Mystery that is going
to give your ball back while James says: Fuckin Nothing here for you Loser!!!!

If you check the game audits you can see what the mystery awards are going to be. I think there are 5 or 6 different ones.

#704 10 years ago
Quoted from sk8ball:

If you check the game audits you can see what the mystery awards are going to be. I think there are 5 or 6 different ones.

Ya but juts like 3 new songs are going to be in there they will add more stuff like voices and stuff.

#705 10 years ago

And if you look in Pinball Browser you will see the animation of Battery mode is already in there on code 1.22...It looks sick,..really awesome graffic,that stuff is CoOl and FunnY,Spârky's animation he's getting beaten up by a Guitar,drum stick and the Bass!

#706 10 years ago
Quoted from ScottinSGFNY:

Derek said by Expo....LOL

I never said by expo; I stated at expo that it was not ready yet

#707 10 years ago

Just played an awesome game of MetLe with my 1yr old son on top of the glass!
When I hit the hurry-ups and the crowd cheers he laughs and claps..we also have a tickle routine during sparky multiball animation..goes great with a shaker!

#708 10 years ago

1384799296780.jpg1384799296780.jpg

#709 10 years ago

2 points to house of griffindor if you know what playfield is behind us

#710 10 years ago

In anticipation of new code coming soon. I treated my Pro to a full LED treatment yesterday. BRING ON THE CODE.
I am ready

#711 10 years ago
Quoted from BowlingJim:

In anticipation of new code coming soon. I treated my Pro to a full LED treatment yesterday. BRING ON THE CODE.
I am ready

Pics?

#712 10 years ago

Does it help if we all start calling sterns support asking for the update?

#713 10 years ago
Quoted from PinballConspiracy:

2 points to house of griffindor if you know what playfield is behind us

BoP

#714 10 years ago
Quoted from BowlingJim:

I am ready

I got my pro on Friday (first pinball I've ever owned) and led'd it Saturday. Seriously the game looks amazing with LEDs!

#715 10 years ago
Quoted from Dr-Willy:

I got my pro on Friday (first pinball I've ever owned) and led'd it Saturday. Seriously the game looks amazing with LEDs!

Post some pics! Congrats….I love my METLE. It's only going to get better!!

#716 10 years ago

Here is a pic for you Jodesterimage.jpgimage.jpg

#717 10 years ago

I like the red in the coffin pic near the flippers . Did you do all four of those inserts (Cross , chair switch , coffin and snake) in red ? or different colors ? Would look cool but also maybe different colors would also look cool Cross yellow, switch blue, coffin red , and snake green . Just thinking out loud here ,I'll try something like that with mine . Guitar picks look nice with the blue also .

#718 10 years ago

Coffin red
Switch white
Snake green
Cross purple

Then on inserts for the 4 I did the same colors to match the bottom

#719 10 years ago

Guys code very soon hang in there and it will be well worth the wait; lots of new stuff

#720 10 years ago
Quoted from musketd:

Guys code very soon hang in there and it will be well worth the wait; lots of new stuff

Really - what's the release date?

#721 10 years ago

Finished mine last night...

20131216_074534[1].jpg20131216_074534[1].jpg
#722 10 years ago
Quoted from musketd:

"very soon" means this year or next?

Sry, my english isn't so good and I am starting to wonder if I got the meaning of "soon" in the way like you guys often use it right in my translation. ;P

for me:
(very) soon {adv} [in a short time, before long] = in Bälde (in[inerhalb] kurzer Zeit, nach einem relativ kurzen Zeitraum = in the very near future) ;P^^

#723 10 years ago

For stern, very soon means you'll get it if we sell enough machines in the future, otherwise forget it, and buy another unfinished new in box from us !

#724 10 years ago
Quoted from musketd:

thanks i can't wait...

#725 10 years ago

My bet is it drops this Tuesday night at 6:05 - wild ass guess. Just something to keep hope alive.

#726 10 years ago
Quoted from ScottinSGFNY:

Really - what's the release date?

4/1/2014

The guy on the corner that wears the tin foil hat told me so.

#727 10 years ago

There is no date. It will be released when Lyman is happy with it. Hopefully he is happy with it before the end of the year.

#728 10 years ago

9 days till Christmas.

10k by Christmas.

#729 10 years ago

I check this thread like an addicted crack addict every time I see a new post.

Heres hoping for an update by year end...

#730 10 years ago
Quoted from Jodester:

I check this thread like an addicted crack addict every time I see a new post.
Heres hoping for an update by year end...

When there is an update, there will be five or six new threads announcing it.

#731 10 years ago

Ok here's some more smack for uimage.jpgimage.jpg

#732 10 years ago

Patience all, an update IS coming very soon.

In the meantime, feel free to use this as an opportunity to spruce up your games.

Just mixed some colored gel papers and got a very nice effect in my fuel gauge on my LE

#733 10 years ago
Quoted from fattrain:

In the meantime, feel free to use this as an opportunity to spruce up your games.
Just mixed some colored gel papers and got a very nice effect in my fuel gauge on my LE
» YouTube video

WHEN IS IS? Your killing us! But thanks for posting.

#734 10 years ago

Only Lyman knows when the update is ready. He may have told some people that its almost complete or almost ready etc, but he ultimately decides when its done. I wouldn't expect it before the end of the year, you'll just get frustrated each day waiting.

Quoted from coz6:

WHEN IS IS? Your killing us! But thanks for posting.

#735 10 years ago

I can tell the natives are getting restless. I'm guessing "soon" is first quarter of 2014.

#736 10 years ago

i still wait the new update for metallica
hope to have for christmas !!!!!!!!! this game is aweesomeee

#737 10 years ago

Now taking bets - will we see the update before this thread hits 1000 posts?

#738 10 years ago

0200-Bill-Clinton-Slick-Willy-depends-what-meaning-of-is-t-shirt-logo-366x366.jpg0200-Bill-Clinton-Slick-Willy-depends-what-meaning-of-is-t-shirt-logo-366x366.jpg

#739 10 years ago
Quoted from fattrain:

» YouTube video

Train, when are you hearing? ...before XMAS?

#740 10 years ago
Quoted from molspin:

Train, when are you hearing? ...before XMAS?

Everything we see on here, regardless of source, is pure speculation unless it comes from Stern themselves but if I had to take an educated guess I would say Stern needs to get something out before the end of the month if they want to avoid losing major credibility with their fan base (and ultimately the only ones who matter, their buyers).

#741 10 years ago
Quoted from fattrain:

Everything we see on here, regardless of source, is pure speculation unless it comes from Stern themselves but if I had to take an educated guess I would say Stern needs to get something out before the end of the month if they want to avoid losing major credibility with their fan base (and ultimately the only ones who matter, their buyers).

Fair enough. I appreciate the response. BTW, I am going to be back in CA (Davis area) in January. If you're around I'd love to invite myself over and check out your spot. I owe you a few beers anyways.

#742 10 years ago

Someone told me in October that code would drop in December, I thought he was way off as rumours were around expo time, I'm now a believer that he was correct. I'm frustrated that a patch wasn't released for the Slingshot of Doom™ and it has soured my experience of buying.

I was worried about ST LE but I didn't cancel it, I will however almost certainly sell my MoP regardless of how it turns out with the code now as I just don't like it as it is and I don't think the code will fix it for me.

#743 10 years ago

Did they ever put up a poll on FB to see which songs they should add? Borg said on the Spooky Pinball Podcast a few weeks ago they were going to add a few and add a poll. He said they would more than likely choose a Death Magnetic song for Coffin Multiball. I already have "My Apocalypse" as one of my changed songs, so I'm hoping for that one, as that would free the spot where I currently have "MA" for another song choice!

#744 10 years ago

Have they ever put up a poll for anything?

#745 10 years ago
Quoted from molspin:

Fair enough. I appreciate the response. BTW, I am going to be back in CA (Davis area) in January. If you're around I'd love to invite myself over and check out your spot. I owe you a few beers anyways.

Invite away bro!!! Just drop me a PM when you're back

#746 10 years ago
Quoted from movingpictures:

Have they ever put up a poll for anything?

Not that I know of. That would fall into the "listen & communicate" department which I don't think Stern has hired yet

#747 10 years ago
Quoted from Sparky:

Did they ever put up a poll on FB to see which songs they should add?

The only poll (if you can call it that) is when they ask where you are going to play pinball this weekend. If you respond "in my basement gameroom", you get banned.

<<<in my best soup nazi voice "NO Stern FB for you...TWO YEAR!">>>

#748 10 years ago

Hit the lights or No remorse.
Fight fire with fire or Trapped under ice
Shortest straw or Frayed ends of sanity
Leper Messiah

#749 10 years ago

They need to work Orion in there somewhere.

#750 10 years ago

Don't get your hopes up for the songs. Borg said he asked for them, Metallica could very well say no.

I'd also assume that there's 0 chance of new songs in the update coming this year (IF there's one coming.) I keep randomly downloading the file. One day it will be updated.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Lighting - Interactive
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 29.95
Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Z

$ 149.00
$ 22.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 12.95
Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 9.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

11,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mount Pleasant, WI
7,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Elgin, OK
$ 16.00
Lighting - Other
Slap Save Creations

$ 4.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 10.00
Playfield - Other
Chrome Candy

$ 19.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 49.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 700.00
Hardware
Chrome Candy

$ 1.00
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 7.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Z

7,600 (OBO)
$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 1.00
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 3,704 posts in this topic. You are on page 15 of 75.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/where-is-the-metallica-update-soon/page/15 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.