(Topic ID: 260761)

*NEW* TPN: The Pinball Show Ep 151: How Many People Are Buying New Pinball Machi

By ZMeny

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 4,833 posts
  • 418 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 days ago by ZMeny
  • Topic is favorited by 148 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“What title should CGC remake next?”

• Twilight Zone 19 votes
      8%
    • Indiana Jones: The Pinball Adventure 46 votes
      20%
    • The Addams Family 19 votes
      8%
    • Star Trek: The Next Generation 5 votes
      2%
    • Tales Of The Arabian Nights 33 votes
      14%
    • Theatre Of Magic 18 votes
      8%
    • Scared Stiff 6 votes
      3%
    • White Water 11 votes
      5%
    • Cirqus Voltaire 10 votes
      4%
    • The Shadow 4 votes
      2%
    • Creature From The Black Lagoon 9 votes
      4%
    • Funhouse 13 votes
      6%
    • Cactus Canyon 34 votes
      14%
    • Radical :) 8 votes
      3%

(235 votes)

This poll has been closed.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

the pinball show logo (resized).png
    Hamish_Campbell (resized).png
    ThePinballShow_GoatLogo copy (resized).png
    UpperFlipperCutouts (resized).jpg
    IMG_8472 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_8471 (resized).jpeg
    triple drain logo (resized).png
    silverball chronicles logo (resized).jpeg
    pinball innovators and makers podcast logo (resized).jpeg
    TPS (resized).jpg
    final round ep 79 thumbnail (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1802 (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #2227 All RSS feeds for TPN Posted by DennisK (2 years ago)

Post #2238 How to add RSS feeds Posted by DennisK (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dwboca.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3475 1 year ago

If you complain about swearing, yet you listen with your kids. I call bunk. Same nonsense as explict lyric labels in 80's and 90's. Stop the holier than thou nonsense. Just move on...

#3483 1 year ago
    Quoted from Bmad21:

Did I say I had kids? The two podcasts that I listen to is silverball chronicles and eclectic gamers.
    I used to have a three strike rule on the third word the podcast episode was shelved.
    Is it ok to describe pinball with expletives? Children and young kids should not be yelling and saying cuss words yet here we are.
    My parents raised me up not to cuss. Cuss words should be radio active, they had bad meaning to them, but now everyone uses them like their going out of style.
    Yes I had a job where a co worker referred to a certain group of women as dumpster "beeps"

Did I directly refer to you?
    No matter what anyone says you gonna bmad regardless.

#3493 1 year ago
    Quoted from joelbob:

Ha. I’d love for Stern to “buy me off” but last I checked my bank account that hasn’t happened. I very much have a love/hate relationship with GNR. When you cash out a huge song jackpot it is an incredible feeling. Otherwise draining and losing it all can be soul crushing. My issue is the “grind” before the song. Having to gather the band members and increase the values of the songs really started to wear on me after a while. The songs themselves are incredible. If I had a larger collection I’d probably own this game but it doesn’t make my top three game list at the moment.

I owned gnr and traded it for this exact reason. That and the video was from the concert but the music was from the original albums. So it didn't sync if you watched the concert footage.

1 week later
    #3506 1 year ago

I for one would be in for a bksor and gotg topper. I have hope they're going to run Iron maiden again. If so I'd be in for a topper.

3 weeks later
    #3548 1 year ago

Lots of stuff happening in flipnout world.
    Interesting look at your life

1 week later
    #3563 1 year ago

While the topic of sys 80 is here..

Anyone have a working sys 80 sound board kicking around?

#3571 1 year ago
    Quoted from RandomTask:

We went long recording... I didn't realize. The editing took forever too... I'm not planning on 3 hours again! haha

Twas a good listen. Even at 3hrs, there was a lot to cover. You seemingly could have went longer

#3586 1 year ago

Haha, on the next silverball chronicles.. Only financial advice from David Dennis. Ron will just be there to ask questions submitted by readers.

#3612 1 year ago
    Quoted from ZMeny:

Final Round Pinball Podcast Episode 60: Royalty
    Hosts: Martin Robbins & Jeff Teolis
    A masterpiece. Just listen.
    direct feed to Final Round Pinball Podcast: http://feeds.feedburner.com/FinalThePinballNetwork
    email us at [email protected]
    Instagram @finalroundpinballpodcast
    Twitter: @finalroundpin

Anyone actually play the next games part in reverse to hear what they said?

#3619 1 year ago
    Quoted from 27dnast:

I did… and it’s pretty damn funny

Well do share

#3621 1 year ago
    Quoted from 27dnast:

Kind of seems like cheating, doesn't it?

It absolutely is cheating. But inquiring minds want to know, and I don't have the technology or knowledge to get the results

#3624 1 year ago
    Quoted from 27dnast:

Let's just assume you have something called a smartphone. And let's also assume you have something called a computer. Through the magic of a place called the App Store (or, some variant), you can download a free application that records and plays sound backwards. And, through the magic of a website you access via your computer, you can actually play audio from a podcast.
    One feeds the other, and one is capable of recording and regurgitating something for your ears.
    Now why would I deny you the enjoyment of the simple-to-execute journey you're looking to embark on?

Now thats something I can get with. A bit of direction and hopefully gleaned knowledge

1 week later
    #3649 1 year ago

The recorder bond theme was an amazing audio atrocity akin to a 3rd grade concert. Bring me back to another time and place.....

#3662 1 year ago
    Quoted from ZMeny:Yeah I do have a tendency to be naive to the fact that many people just simply don’t care about the wellness and safety of other fellow pinheads. A lesson I should learn, but proudly haven’t grasped quite yet.
    And I am fully aware that most people could care less about myself or my family or my business. That’s part of the gig I understand; I’m here to provide the free entertainment and info. And as such, it’s why I explain on the recent episode that I know people don’t want to hear about it. But that doesn’t mean I won’t still call out when others in pinball are attempting to harm others or when they aren’t being honest.
    I can confidently say that even with the feedback to leave out the “politics” or “drama” I will proudly continue with it when necessary. And I’ll lay my head down at night knowing that at least someone, even a nobody like me, has the balls and integrity to speak out when people are being shitty to other people.

Same people saying they don't care in some form aren't the focus of vitriol. I'm sure they'd all have a different approach if it was them who was in that same situation

#3704 1 year ago
    Quoted from RandomTask:

No one asked for it... No one needs it, but if you'd like to support the show, get access to our private discord, have early ad-free access to our monthly podcasts and get some sweet sweet swag... Join our Patreon! Join for a month or two, join as an EL-lisits, get a T-Shirt.
    Prices Below are in Canadian... Image the savings as an American!
    https://www.patreon.com/silverballchronicles
    [quoted image]

In american money, you pay us to listen.

1 week later
    #3752 1 year ago

Talking about GTFo rules/origin story on triple drain like

elon-musk-security-clearance (resized).jpgelon-musk-security-clearance (resized).jpg
    2 months later
    #3880 1 year ago

The olive garden clips could be substituted for have a snickers.

2 weeks later
    #3914 1 year ago
    Quoted from joelbob:

Same. We just released the audio only version late. Thanks for watching!

Glad the audio podcast is out. Tough to stream video.

3 weeks later
    #3957 1 year ago

Great listen to latest TPS.

I think the both of you have great insights in to the bond 60th game..
    I believe the both of you are correct with Dennis' thought about who the game was made for being more in line. 20k thematic pinball is geared toward the super collector of the theme. 65/35 split towards the super fan.

I also think that they will reuse the playfield layout for this game with a future game. Ala Metallica/Guardians, with a few small tweaks.

FOMO is an evil mistress

4 weeks later
    #4052 1 year ago

Cool! Get to listen to these dickfores at work tonight. Fun

2 months later
    #4254 12 months ago

The blocking someone is an interesting concept to me. Words are wind, but there's another thread where it seems like everyone has blocked one specific person. Hmmm....

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dwboca.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-pinball-network-?tu=dwboca and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.