• Topic is favorited by 274 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

53663951190_696642b1ae_c (resized).jpg
53663311748_14568d061c_c (resized).jpg
53662225557_f2e8f3ac6e_k (resized).jpg
Williams_1991_Terminator_2_Judgment_Day_Manual_-_Update.pdf (PDF preview)
A2_Feature_Adjustments_(Update).pdf (PDF preview)
Terminator2_L8_4.pdf (PDF preview)
53639132189_e8b428873f_k (resized).jpg
53639132179_2f5a4b2c09_k (resized).jpg
IMG_5447 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5475 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5462 (resized).jpeg
PXL_20240401_002830006 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240401_002816443 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240331_192714330 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240331_192724360 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240331_192719354 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bruinfan.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#6302 6 years ago
Quoted from phalcon_2600:

Yes, pinballcards.com has good stuff! All Free. I liked and have used his stuff so I donated.

So, do you have to "donate" to get the high-res version? Or, am I downloading it wrong? I noticed that the file I was trying to save had "preview" in the file name and was blurry when printed.

#6335 6 years ago

Mute works great.

Back to T2, could someone post a picture of the back of the skull?

There is a metal strip half circle thing that is parallel to the playfield about chin high that I’m trying to figure out how it is supposed to be.

On mine, one end is inside the skull and the other end is not. I initially thought that both ends should go in the skull, but I cant see how it would attach.

Thanks!

#6341 6 years ago

Soulrider911 Thanks! That’s just what I needed! Were the ends of the bands held in the skull just with tension or was it attached in some way?

1 week later
#6367 6 years ago

djreddog that’s awesome.

6 months later
#6846 5 years ago
Quoted from Elicash:

Guys - thinking about joining the T2 club. Are there replacement play fields available? I don’t see for sale at the usual spots

Yes, around $1,000 shipped, I believe. See here: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/terminator-2-judgment-day-repro-playfields-pre-order-open/page/2#post-4646981

3 weeks later
#6888 5 years ago
Quoted from pacman11:

bump.. Might have to order a new motor I guess..

Others with more experience will hopefully chime in, but I think you should be able to troubleshoot some things before you get to the point of replacing the motor. I think the first step would be to confirm that the motor is getting power and still not working. I have not done it, but someone here may be able to walk you through it.

5 months later
#7213 4 years ago

My cannon is shooting the ball too high and its hitting the metal cover above the targets instead of the targets themselves.

This changed for me when I replaced the targets. At around the same time, I also cleaned the cannon and replaced bulbs. I'm sure I did something, but I'm not sure what.

I'm not seeing a way to adjust the strength or angle of the cannon. Has anyone adjusted the cannon to shoot lower/softer? Is it more likely an adjustment to the targets / cover?

Any ideas appreciated.

2 months later
#7325 4 years ago
Quoted from Nikrox2:

After installing the new lighted hunter killer and the laser in the cannon mine is doing the extract thing. Hitting the bar not the targets.
At first thought it was more on the cannon side but I really didn’t make any adjustments there
Could it be I have the bar tightened to much or at lower level? (say attachment strip for ship under the bar instead of on top of it will raise the bar and force the ball down into the targets?)
Any suggestions or tips ?
(And no the laser target isn’t worth it as I can’t align it even close. But my granddaughters think it’s cool looking so leaving in there for them. Lol. But my 9 year old knows to score with the cannon so we need to fix this so she can get back to high scores again. Ha!)

I’m not 100% sure I got the root cause, but it looks like I had the wrong coil sleeve on the cannon coil that was interfering with the launch. I’m not sure why the problem would have started when it did, but so far it seems to have fixed it.

1 month later
#7415 4 years ago
Quoted from Epistaxis:

Looking to buy the wire form that goes behind the five bank targets? Or if anybody knows where to get one or the wire to make one. thanks[quoted image]

I made my replacement. You need Steel Music Wire (I got mine at Ace Hardware) in the same diameter. I used bolt cutters to make the cut. You can get a wire bending jig, but if you look at how they work, you can make a temporary one by putting some nails in wood in the right pattern. Easy peasy!

10 months later
#8049 3 years ago
Quoted from Lackpants:

Ok messed with more plugs on the board... now the machine actually recognizes that I indeed have an issue. With the same switch matrix. It never told me I had a problem till now.

I’m not sure I can help, but I think you are going to want to check the wires and switches on / under the play field that are in the column and row of the matrix that is not working. See also these resources for testing the switch matrix.

https://www.flippers.be/basics/101_switch_matrix.html

https://www.pinwiki.com/wiki/index.php?title=Williams_WPC. (Section 6.24 talks about switches)

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
4,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Cleveland, OH
$ 21.95
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 99.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 10.00
Playfield - Decals
UpKick Pinball

$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 5.95
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist

$ 39.99
Rubber/Silicone
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 9.95
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 19.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 36.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 27.95
$ 49.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 12.99
Playfields
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bruinfan.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/terminator-2-clubmembers-only?tu=bruinfan and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.