IMG_8756 (resized).JPG
IMG_8755 (resized).JPG
IMG_8752 (resized).JPG
IMG_8750 (resized).JPG
IMG_8749 (resized).JPG
IMG_8748 (resized).JPG
IMG_8736 (resized).JPG
IMG_8726 (resized).JPG

There are 92 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 4 years ago

Has anyone bought on and willing to sell? Please PM me.

#52 4 years ago
Quoted from eraserhead:

I shall wait a few months prior to making any decisions / install.

How will you be storing this while you wait? What is the normal full cure timeframe before assembly?
-Mike

#53 4 years ago
Quoted from Grizlyrig:

How will you be storing this while you wait? What is the normal full cure timeframe before assembly?
-Mike

it'll be sitting out in the open - resting against a wall - on the long edge (clear side out) - i'd say inside of 3 months i'll know if it needs additional work or not (rippling, clear sinking into inserts, etc.).

the f14 tomcat playfield didn't really change much since i got it in december - but every single piece of wood behaves differently (assuming the clearing process hasn't changed substantially from that game to this).

#54 4 years ago

^^ Good info,good to know your F14 had no issues. Been thinking of getting a T2 PF.
-Mike

#55 4 years ago

Looks really cool! Almost makes me wish mine was trashed and I got in on one of these!

1 week later
#56 4 years ago

Mine came today, cant say enough about how well packed it was. It looks fantastic, beautiful clear coat and just a fantastic job all around. Check out those clear inserts.

IMG_1818 (resized).JPG

IMG_1819 (resized).JPG

#57 4 years ago

Happy with mine. This company was great to deal with. Responded to emails quickly.

1 month later
#58 4 years ago

Are there any left? When is the next run?

3 months later
#59 3 years ago
Quoted from Blitzburgh99:

Are there any left? When is the next run?

If we are lucky he will do another one in July!
Please contact him and sign up

11 months later
#60 3 years ago

what's the status on these, is another run happening?

#61 3 years ago

Hello to all

We are happy to announce that the Terminator 2 Playfields are printed.
The print and the colors turned out perfect. Now it is clear coating time. The first playfields will be ready for shipping
approx middle of Nov. If you are not on our list and wish to purchase a Terminator 2 playfield, then please send me
an email to peter(at)buthamburg.de or simply visit our pages www.buthamburg.de and click the email link
on the playfield side. The are some pictures showing the process of the silk screening, each day 1 color, 11 days.

Have a nice day
Regards from Hamburg
Leon & Peter
www.buthamburg.de

IMG_8726 (resized).JPGIMG_8736 (resized).JPGIMG_8748 (resized).JPGIMG_8749 (resized).JPGIMG_8750 (resized).JPGIMG_8752 (resized).JPGIMG_8755 (resized).JPGIMG_8756 (resized).JPG
#62 3 years ago
Quoted from Buthamburg:

Hello to all
We are happy to announce that the Terminator 2 Playfields are printed.
The print and the colors turned out perfect. Now it is clear coating time. The first playfields will be ready for shipping
approx middle of Nov. If you are not on our list and wish to purchase a Terminator 2 playfield, then please send me
an email to peter(at)buthamburg.de or simply visit our pages www.buthamburg.de and click the email link
on the playfield side. The are some pictures showing the process of the silk screening, each day 1 color, 11 days.
Have a nice day
Regards from Hamburg
Leon & Peter
www.buthamburg.de[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Wow! That looks amazing!!

#63 3 years ago

These are $1000 shipped???

#64 3 years ago
Quoted from Chitownpinball:

These are $1000 shipped???

Seems to be the going rate for the overseas playfield makers.

4 months later
#65 2 years ago

Hello to all

We are opening the next run of T2 Playfields, Decals and Plastic sets.
All genuine Silk Screening to highest perfection on all, Playfields, Decals and Plastic sets.
If you wish to jump into the run, then please send me an email directly to [email protected]
with your postal address. Subject either playfield or decals or plastic set, as you wish.

Have a nice Sunday
Regards from Hamburg
Leon & Peter

7 months later
#66 2 years ago

Hello To all

The Terminator 2 Playfield run will start now. If you want a playfield, the please send me an email directly tp peter(at)buthamburg(dot)de
We will print them via Silkscreen with the fluroscent Red / Orange.

Regards from Hamburg
Leom and Peter
www.buthamburg.de

#67 2 years ago

Playfield price and shipping is the same as before?

#68 2 years ago

Hello to all

Yes, same price as before.

1 Tewrminator 2 Playfield Euro 765
Shipping to US Euro 95
Shipping to Aus Euro 105
Shipping inside the EC Euro 35
Shipping in Germany Euro 18
If the playfield remains in the EC, then we have to add 19% VAT

Regards from Hamburg
Leon & Peter
www.buthamburg.de

1 week later
#69 1 year ago

Yes, same price as before.

1 Terminator 2 Playfield Euro 765
Shipping to US Euro 95
Shipping to Aus Euro 105
Shipping inside the EC Euro 35
Shipping in Germany Euro 18
If the playfield remains in the EC, then we have to add 19% VAT
This will be the last run of Terminator 2 Pinball playfields.

Regards from Hamburg
Leon & Peter
www.buthamburg.de

3 months later
#70 1 year ago

Hello to all

We have finished milling the playfields and are nearly finished gluing the inserts.
Next step is getting the inserts leveled and get the Playfields primered.
We have had some delay on this project, but are now on it.
If some wishes to purchase a Terminator 2 Playfield, then please send me an email to
peter(et)buthamburg.de with your postal address, I can then plut you on my list.
We also update regular on www.buthamburg.de

Regards from Hamburg
Leon and Peter

IMG_9443 (resized).JPGIMG_9448 (resized).JPG
5 months later
#71 1 year ago

Hello to all

We would like to give a short update on the Terminator 2 Buthamburg Playfields.
Next week we will start printing.
Delivery date is approx. end of September.

We still have a few Playfield left over, if you wish to purchase a Terminator 2 Playfield, then please send me an Email to peter(et)buthamburg.de
Regards from Hamburg
Leon and Peter
www.buthamburg.de

1 week later
#72 1 year ago

Hello to all

Today we started to print the #Terminator 2 Playfields.
The white turned out very nicley.
Tomorrow we will start with the colors.
If you wish to purchase a Terminator 2 Playfield, then please send an Email directly to peter(et)buthamburg.de
with your postal address. We will then put you on the pre-order list.
Only a few playfield left.
Price is €765 + shipping. If you are located in Europe, then its + 16% VAT

Regards from Hamburg
Leon & Peter

IMG_9658 (resized).JPG
#73 1 year ago

Hello to all
Today we have printed 2 shades of gray.
Now its weekend, on Monday we will continue.
Have a nice weekend and regards from Hamburg
Leon and Peter

IMG_9660 (resized).JPG
#74 1 year ago

Today we have printed the last grey and the green.
Tomorrow we will print the next 2 colors.
This week we will finish printing the Terminator Playfields.

Regards from Hamburg
Leon & Peter

IMG_9666 (resized).JPG
#75 1 year ago

It’s incredible how much works goes into authentic silk screen, you can see why stern likes to just stick them through a digital printer. But the result is just not the same.

#76 1 year ago

No, the result is not the same. Silkscreen gives you full colors, digital print the colors are actually pixel of different colors
pretending to be a 1 color. Silkscreening is very very difficult, specialy printing on wood, getting all matched up with out colors flushing.
That is the main reason why companies prefer digital printing, and ofcourse the time. 1 mistake and the board is messed up.
11 colors on T2, 11 prints.

Leon & Peter

#77 1 year ago

How do you stop dust and dirt getting into them between prints?

#78 1 year ago

There are so many steps to do while printing.
You have to clean the room, the walls and celling.
If there is dust while printing, then you lose....

#79 1 year ago

Here we are again, the next 2 colors are printed. Yellow and light blue. Tomorrow the next 2 colors. altoghether 4 colors to go.
Have a nice evening.
Regards from Hamburg
Leon & Peter

IMG_9671 (resized).JPG
#80 1 year ago

Are these playfields better than the $799 ones sold at planetary pinball?

#81 1 year ago

Cant tell you, dont have track on PPS stocks.
Maybe you purchase both and find out your self.

#82 1 year ago

Hello to all

Today we have printed the Dark Blue and the red. We wanted to print the florecent red, but the screen company made the screen the wrong way arround.
We will take the screen to the company tomorrow morning, they will bring the screen back to us in the afternoon. We will print the red in the early evening.

Have a nice day
Regards from Hamburg
Leon and Peter

IMG_9677 (resized).JPG
#83 1 year ago

In those photos not all the holes are routed? But must of been through the cnc for inserts and to cut the whole thing out. Does it have a second cnc for the remaining holes? How come you have to passes?

#84 1 year ago

I bought one from Peter's last run and was extremely happy with it. Beautiful finish, highly recommend. If you need one for your game, don't hesitate and you won't be disappointed.

#85 1 year ago

Hi.
The rest is milled once all is printed. The holes and cut out disturb while silk screening, damages the screen and disturbs the vacuum table funktions.

#86 1 year ago
Quoted from Buthamburg:

Hi.
The rest is milled once all is printed. The holes and cut out disturb while silk screening, damages the screen and disturbs the vacuum table funktions.

I assume this new way of doing the playfields will open a new technique into allowing the round holes and switch slots to be more accurate.

#87 1 year ago

The slight miss a linement in the slots and the outlining has nothing to do with milling it afterwards. In the computer all is perfectly lined up
and still you will not get it 100% correct. Silkscreening is like that, the screen gets slack when its warmer and gets tighter when is colder,
the tension changes all the time. When the squeegie runs over the screen it pulls the screen slightly, some times more, some times less,
it is nearly impossible to get the right tension and presure, it changes from hour to hour. Changing the slot position, will also mean changing the all ready milled shwitch position from the bottom, or the target position, or other components (The dimples from the bottom) its not as easy as you think...
The bottom or the left or right can come out good, but it will move at the top or else were. Silkscreening is very very dificult, special on wood and these big area´s. We do our best to adjust as much as possible, there is no way to do it better. Like said, the artwork fits 100% to the milling files.

Regards from Hamburg
Leon & Peter

#88 1 year ago
Quoted from Buthamburg:

The slight miss a linement in the slots and the outlining has nothing to do with milling it afterwards. In the computer all is perfectly lined up
and still you will not get it 100% correct. Silkscreening is like that, the screen gets slack when its warmer and gets tighter when is colder,
the tension changes all the time. When the squeegie runs over the screen it pulls the screen slightly, some times more, some times less,
it is nearly impossible to get the right tension and presure, it changes from hour to hour. Changing the slot position, will also mean changing the all ready milled shwitch position from the bottom, or the target position, or other components (The dimples from the bottom) its not as easy as you think...
The bottom or the left or right can come out good, but it will move at the top or else were. Silkscreening is very very dificult, special on wood and these big area´s. We do our best to adjust as much as possible, there is no way to do it better. Like said, the artwork fits 100% to the milling files.
Regards from Hamburg
Leon & Peter

Fascinating!
You do not realize all the conditions that can effect the outcome of a product.
Thanks for the insight.

#89 1 year ago

Hello to all

Today is time for some beers, yeah. We have finished printing the Terminator 2 Playfields.
The florecent Red Orange turned out real nice and bright.

Have a nice weekend
Regards from Hamburg
Leon and Peter
www.buthamburg.de

IMG_9683 (resized).JPG
#90 1 year ago
Quoted from Buthamburg:

Hello to all
Today is time for some beers, yeah. We have finished printing the Terminator 2 Playfields.
The florecent Red Orange turned out real nice and bright.
Have a nice weekend
Regards from Hamburg
Leon and Peter
www.buthamburg.de
[quoted image]

I have noticed a lot of little details that I never knew, do to the lack of
all of the holes that distract from the art work.
Good job guys.

#91 1 year ago

Those playfields are stunning! Beautiful work by a true craftsman.

#92 1 year ago

Thank you

We still have a few Playfields left over, if some one still wants to purchase a Terminator 2 Playfield
then please send us an Email to peter(et)buthamburg.de

Regards from Hamburg
Leon & Peter

There are 92 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside