(Topic ID: 186589)

***NEW*** PIN STADIUM Wifi Pinball Mods & Pinball LED Lights Announcement!!!

By pinstadium

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 8,229 posts
  • 696 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 41 minutes ago by pinstadium
  • Topic is favorited by 181 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“What do you think of the new Invisi-Shields?”

• Great idea (want them) 25 votes
    25%
  • Love them(own them) 48 votes
    48%
  • Not sure 26 votes
    26%

(99 votes)

This poll has been closed.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

bally-williams-chicago-gaming-attack-from-mars-pinball-mods (resized).png
chicago-gaming-bally-williams-cactus-canyon-pinball-mods (resized).png
pinball-brothers_alien_pinball_mods (resized).png
jersey-jack-pinball-wizard-of-oz-pinball-mods (resized).png
1678928194991 (resized).png
stern-deadpool-pinball-mods (resized).png
stern-godzilla-pinball-mods (resized).png
stern_tmtn_teenage_mutant_ninja_turtles_pinball_mods (resized).png
stern_jurassic_park_-pinball-mods (resized).png
Pinside_forum_7547201_0 (resized).png
Image 5 (resized).jpg
IMG_8491 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8490 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8487 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8489 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8485 (resized).jpeg
There are 8,229 posts in this topic. You are on page 46 of 165.
#2251 5 years ago
Quoted from bobukcat:

did you hook up the GI trigger to the LED in the top right corner of the PF?

Yes.

LTG : )

#2252 5 years ago
Quoted from bobukcat:

Larry, did you hook up the GI trigger to the LED in the top right corner of the PF? I noticed that it works a little differently in that game than mine and I'm assuming that it's because of the 2.0 light system. On mine the PS kit goes off during all the CB multiballs, during Fireball Frenzy, etc. but I noticed they don't on yours which is actually pretty nice as it makes those modes even harder. I also noticed the GI appears to be a pretty hard on or off whereas on mine it kinda fades off and on. Of course I can disable the GI integration or move it to a different spot if I want to but I typically leave it on that top right LED and do love what it brings to the game.

The 2.0 boards are definitely different and the GI is controlled more rapidly with less fading in and out. Seems to just be a characterstic of their system.

#2253 5 years ago

If somebody has a scared stiff with UV Glow or any other flasher color, can you post a video of it in action? Trying to decide b/w glow and green. I know glow is preferred but I'm trying not to overdo it with glow considering it's on the machine next to my SS. Thanks!

#2254 5 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

If somebody has a scared stiff with UV Glow or any other flasher color, can you post a video of it in action? Trying to decide b/w glow and green. I know glow is preferred but I'm trying not to overdo it with glow considering it's on the machine next to my SS. Thanks!

I get your point of not wanting UV on everything (I don't either), and I definitely feel there are games where that doesn't really fit the theme/colors. That said, I think the UV looks pretty cool on SS.

#2255 5 years ago
Quoted from Cheeks:

I get your point of not wanting UV on everything (I don't either), and I definitely feel there are games where that doesn't really fit the theme/colors. That said, I think the UV looks pretty cool on SS.

yeah I hear you. I saw a TWD with red and it looked great. I'm really thinking of going green on it (which reduces cost even more - always nice) but want to see UV glow in action first....

#2256 5 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

I found this video a customer sent me a while back of Scared Stiff with the UV+Glow flasher option:

#2257 5 years ago

I have green on my AFMR and it looks great. I also have other pins with UV Glow and I wanted to change it up.

#2258 5 years ago

yeah I'm going to go green and then if I want UV I'll switch with AFM. Good idea. This way I can mix them up....

#2259 5 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

yeah I'm going to go green and then if I want UV I'll switch with AFM. Good idea. This way I can mix them up....

They both have that orange in the playfield that lights up with the UV. Don't know how I would like green, I guess it depends on how much it flashes (based on what you hook it to). This dilemma is exactly why I wish the flashers had the same customizability as the GI lights.

#2260 5 years ago
Quoted from Cheeks:

They both have that orange in the playfield that lights up with the UV. Don't know how I would like green, I guess it depends on how much it flashes (based on what you hook it to). This dilemma is exactly why I wish the flashers had the same customizability as the GI lights.

I appreciate the suggestions and as always I love them. Anything I can do to improve the Pin Stadium product add-on line is right up my alley.

#2261 5 years ago

Iā€™d probably pony up for another set or two if they had customizable flasher colors.

Also can you imagine rapidly changing RGB flashers on a game like WOZ?

#2262 5 years ago

You guys are awesome and these ideas are what keeps the wheels turning. Also as stated several times prior things what I decide add into the Pin Stadium product line, the goal is to make it an "add-on" to what you already have. That way there is no reason to wait to get the Pin Stadiums and makes them compatible with current and past generations. You can just add it to what you already have!

#2263 5 years ago

Massive Iron Maiden Pin Stadiums installs so I am posting this consolidated instructional up here for all!

806B6FB5-6036-478E-BB26-0D129AAE282B (resized).jpeg806B6FB5-6036-478E-BB26-0D129AAE282B (resized).jpeg
#2264 5 years ago

So to clarify the flasher information in that image is on the left column and GI on the right. Just wait until you get the Fear of the Dark mode or Mummy Multiball and then hit the Pharoah bullseye target to trigger the UV+Glow. Talk about a very cool cinematic experience. Has to be seen to be believed. It resembles intense lightning during a storm. Enjoy!!

#2265 5 years ago

Here they are also connected on the pro on the right flasher if someone wants an alternative but in my opinion and after experiencing both the Pharoah flasher is much better.

#2266 5 years ago

And of course here is the Iron Maiden Premium/LE in action with the recommended location for the GI and flasher mentioned:

#2267 5 years ago

Here are the recommended app settings for Sterns Spiderman (SM) and Spider Man Vault (SMVE). This brings the blues out and makes them really vibrant and deep, also the UV+Glow flashers amazing contrast with this White settings at that percentage too!

F4A3919D-8F08-4F50-A8E6-CBEBC8AF274A (resized).jpegF4A3919D-8F08-4F50-A8E6-CBEBC8AF274A (resized).jpeg
#2268 5 years ago

Just installed my Pin Stadium Lights in my Medieval Madness Remake and what a difference! I used to have to play with the overhead lights on now I can turn off the white lights in my game room and use the color Hue lighting I have and the Pin Stadium Lights to get the perfect effect I want for my game room! Scott was excellent with his support helping me get these installed, appreciate all the guidance an this amazing product.
I took pics of each color mode, labeled them, and added the Pin Stadium logo to show how the play field looks with each setting. Trust me this looks 100 times better in real life but the pics still look awesome!

MMr_PinStadium_Blue2.jpgMMr_PinStadium_Blue2.jpgMMr_PinStadium_Cyan2.jpgMMr_PinStadium_Cyan2.jpgMMr_PinStadium_Green2.jpgMMr_PinStadium_Green2.jpgMMr_PinStadium_Purple2.jpgMMr_PinStadium_Purple2.jpgMMr_PinStadium_Red2.jpgMMr_PinStadium_Red2.jpgMMr_PinStadium_White2.jpgMMr_PinStadium_White2.jpgMMr_PinStadium_Yellow2.jpgMMr_PinStadium_Yellow2.jpg
#2269 5 years ago
Quoted from eKing:

Just installed my Pin Stadium Lights in my Medieval Madness Remake and what a difference! I used to have to play with the overhead lights on now I can turn off the white lights in my game room and use the color Hue lighting I have and the Pin Stadium Lights to get the perfect effect I want for my game room! Scott was excellent with his support helping me get these installed, appreciate all the guidance an this amazing product.
I took pics of each color mode, labeled them, and added the Pin Stadium logo to show how the play field looks with each setting. Trust me this looks 100 times better in real life but the pics still look awesome!

Those pics looks great and this is the most colorful spectrum of Before and Afters that I have seen. I love how you were able to capture each of them and even better too the extra time to label them. Iā€™m appreciative of you and your support for then product.

I feel this will really help any of the MMR owners considering this for their machine to see the full capabilities of it.

Enjoy that game and the new look and feel in your game room!

Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com

#2270 5 years ago

I just installed my kit in my MMr this eve, I'm not one to add many mods to my games.....but holy cow these things are badass. I'll try to load up a video of my setup but the combo of ease of install, the app, and the UV Glow blew my socks off. Great product !

#2271 5 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

Here are the recommended app settings

iPhone X support on its way?
I hate those black borders...

#2272 5 years ago
Quoted from Koos:

iPhone X support on its way?
I hate those black borders...

Working on it as we speak

#2273 5 years ago
Quoted from ctozzi:

I just installed my kit in my MMr this eve, I'm not one to add many mods to my games.....but holy cow these things are badass. I'll try to load up a video of my setup but the combo of ease of install, the app, and the UV Glow blew my socks off. Great product !

Sweet !!! You got them going on Friday evening, that a great thing to do to start the weekend. I saw your email too and yes you can really dial in the lights in the ā€œFunctionsā€ menu zero choose some predefined patterns and colors and then go to ā€œCustomsā€. There you have unlimited options and can set up your own. Tons of things to do there!

#2274 5 years ago

I set mine up on my Iphone X so the app works with it.

#2275 5 years ago
Quoted from ctozzi:

I set mine up on my Iphone X so the app works with it.

Yes it does I need work and on the iPhone X. Thatā€™s what I use and test on. He is referring to the extra usage of the expanded screen around the camera. I plan on making full use of all that In future updates but Iā€™m already working on.

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#2276 5 years ago

Here are some recommend app settings for anyone with an Medieval Madness or MMR

33A7F15C-035C-4A2A-B63D-443CD853F62E (resized).jpeg33A7F15C-035C-4A2A-B63D-443CD853F62E (resized).jpeg
#2277 5 years ago
Quoted from eKing:

Cyan looks really great.

LTG : )

#2278 5 years ago

Any update on when the invis shields will be shipping out?

#2279 5 years ago
Quoted from FlippyD:

Any update on when the invis shields will be shipping out?

Yep looks late week or early next for sure. I did a small run of them and they are perfect. So itā€™s a go!!

#2280 5 years ago

Here are recommended app settings for those of you with Avatar for your Pin Stadiums.

376DB007-48F4-4D39-BFB7-4BE39643FCB3 (resized).jpeg376DB007-48F4-4D39-BFB7-4BE39643FCB3 (resized).jpeg
#2281 5 years ago

I will continue to post up suggested settings for game hear as a resources. Generally when someone asks me the best settings I will make sure to post them up here too!!

#2282 5 years ago

Ok Aerosmith pro. Requested. I did score my highest game after installing light. I think on my 3rd game. Then today player #2 high score. I must be getting better. What say you.

#2283 5 years ago
Quoted from Spiderpin:

Ok Aerosmith pro. Requested. I did score my highest game after installing light. I think on my 3rd game. Then today player #2 high score. I must be getting better. What say you.

High visibility equals high scores!!! Here are the recommended settings for Aerosmith. If you find a setting you like too please share.

CC21641A-981E-46F8-8A03-4B1A22978DB4 (resized).jpegCC21641A-981E-46F8-8A03-4B1A22978DB4 (resized).jpeg
#2284 5 years ago

Also the best place to trigger the flashers is from the toybox flasher on left. Very cool effect !!

#2285 5 years ago

Wow orders are already coming in for Spooky's Alice Coopers Nightmare Castle (ACNC) Alice Cooper's Nightmare Castle

I saw this game and played it at TPF, and it is going to really perform well with the Pin Stadiums GI Module and UV+Glow. Very excited to see this in action on this game!

Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com

acnc (resized).pngacnc (resized).png
#2286 5 years ago

Incredible news, Invisi-Shields are now officially shipping out this week and they perform beautifully. You guys are going to love the results. Order today for every Pin Stadium kit you own. You will be glad you did: https://pinstadium.com/product/invisi-shield/

#2287 5 years ago

Many have asked how the Invisi-Shields install. They simply adhere to the top of the Pin Stadiums light bar. Simply peel off the adhesive backing and lay them on top of the light bar.

You will have no clue to that they are installed except that you will have the 100% Stealth effect from the side now. Which is remarkable.

This was a customer requested feature and now that I have them on my personal machines I see why you wanted them. They are going on every machine I own.

Thank you all for the amazing input and ideas. I will tell you that these are an incredible add-on to your existing Pin Stadiums. A few times I have caught myself thinking that I donā€™t have the Pin Stadiums installed since I was so used to seeing the light from the side.

See the attached image and you can see the difference on Dialed In(top) versus The Hobbit(bottom)

Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com

A94BB0E2-1016-46D4-B735-91BF0E95297F (resized).pngA94BB0E2-1016-46D4-B735-91BF0E95297F (resized).png
#2288 5 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

Incredible news, Invisi-Shields are now officially shipping out this week and they perform beautifully. You guys are going to love the results. Order today for every Pin Stadium kit you own. You will be glad you did: https://pinstadium.com/product/invisi-shield/

One of your recent updates to the web site removed the 'product' file path. The only thing close is the 'purchase now' path.

Without the above link, you can't order just the Invisi-shields.

Thought you should aughta know.

#2289 5 years ago
Quoted from MadPole:

More
One of your recent updates to the web site removed the 'product' file path. The only thing close is the 'purchase now' path.

Thank you for letting me know this. I will research it right away.

#2290 5 years ago
Quoted from MadPole:

More

Okay I got it updated and the Invisi-Shields are now showing!

#2291 5 years ago

Invisi-Shields are leaving the Pin Stadiun factory. Orders are being filled and shipped as we speak. Over the course of this week and next orders will be continually leaving and on their way to happy Pin Stadium customers. Thank you all for being patient and enjoy the new Stealth look. Itā€™s what you donā€™t see that will impress you!!

ā€”
Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com

#2292 5 years ago

Massive shipping still going on all day and into the night this week and next. You guys will be seeing these Invisi-Shields arriving in the days to come. I have already fitted half of my collection with them and it truly is a remarkable difference.

#2293 5 years ago

Logans Arcadeā€™s order is going out tomorrow as they are adding the Invisi-Shields to all of their machines which already have the Pin Stadiums. Very cool!!

#2294 5 years ago

As the Invisi-Shields arrive and get installed, can you guys post up some pics of them here?

#2295 5 years ago

You know the flood gate will open and you'll have enough picture to make a scrapbook of every game in play.

#2296 5 years ago
Quoted from Spiderpin:

You know the flood gate will open and you'll have enough picture to make a scrapbook of every game in play.

Yes that is likely to happen as their are literally non-stop orders coming in and leaving each day for them. Canā€™t wait for the first ones to start arriving to each of you so that you can see them in person.

#2297 5 years ago
Quoted from Spiderpin:

Many have asked about how they install. They adhere to the top of the existing Pin Stadium light bar. Just peel off the adhesive backing and press them on. Super simple!!

#2298 5 years ago

Here are the recommended settings for TRON

DBAF6C75-325A-4508-BC55-D4983C13950B (resized).jpegDBAF6C75-325A-4508-BC55-D4983C13950B (resized).jpeg
#2299 5 years ago

Attack from Mars (AFM and AFMR) recommended GI app color settings for the some great results!

1775AF79-B264-4B63-B9A3-760A374232BF (resized).jpeg1775AF79-B264-4B63-B9A3-760A374232BF (resized).jpeg
#2300 5 years ago
Quoted from PinRob:

Like the product. Question though. I have games were young ones watch from the side of the cabinet. Being short I would imagine they would be blinded by the led strip. Iā€™d imagine also if a player bent down far enough they might be able to see some of the LEDs too. I just installed some LED strip lighting in a bar area and used some opaque white diffuser covers over the LED strip with a matching aluminum channel that the strip of LEDs went in. Is a diffuser with this Pin Stadium product even possible? What does the piece look like that the led strip attaches to?

Looks like I was on to something 8 months ago.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 7,995.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation

$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

$ 1,059.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 19.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 43.95
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Nerd Decals

Machine - For Sale
Bradenton, FL
$ 15.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 18.95
$ 25.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 35.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

9,277 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Dacula, GA
ā‚¬ 47.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

$ 7.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 275.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 12.00
Playfield - Protection
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 8.99
Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

$ 30.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Slipstream Mod Shop

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 8,229 posts in this topic. You are on page 46 of 165.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-pin-stadium-lights-official-announcement/page/46?hl=estrader and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.