(Topic ID: 186589)

***NEW*** PIN STADIUM Wifi Pinball Mods & Pinball LED Lights Announcement!!!

By pinstadium

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 8,226 posts
  • 696 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 21 hours ago by pinstadium
  • Topic is favorited by 181 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“What do you think of the new Invisi-Shields?”

• Great idea (want them) 25 votes
    25%
  • Love them(own them) 48 votes
    48%
  • Not sure 26 votes
    26%

(99 votes)

This poll has been closed.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

bally-williams-junkyard-pinball-mods (resized).png
stern_tmtn_teenage_mutant_ninja_turtles_pinball_mods (resized).png
IMG_0514 (resized).png
chicago-gaming-bally-williams-medieval-madness-remake-pinball-mods (resized).png
pinball-brothers_alien_pinball_mods (resized).png
Image 5 (resized).jpeg
chicago-gaming-monster-bash-pinball-mods-williams-bally (resized).png
IMG_3622 (resized).jpeg
xeno_product_picture (resized).jpg
xeno_mounts (resized).jpg
xeno_mounts_product_main_012 (resized).png
jersey-jack-pinball-the-hobbit-pinball-mods (resized).png
jersey-jack-pinball-wizard-of-oz-pinball-mods (resized).png
stern-deadpool-pinball-mods (resized).png
stern-star-wars-comic-edition-pinball-mods (resized).png
stern-godzilla-pinball-mods (resized).png
There are 8,226 posts in this topic. You are on page 45 of 165.
#2201 5 years ago

I feel like I'm looking at one of those "Highlights" puzzles as a kid, find all the differences between the two pictures.

#2202 5 years ago

In the first picture Scott is playing in a red dress, high heels, and an LED belt with gold leaf. Winner!

#2203 5 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Scott - are there any videos of Flasher options besides UV/Glow? As I mentioned for my SS, I was thinking green but I don't believe I've seen what flasher options look like besides UV/Flow. About to put the order in so I wanted to double check if you had any first. thanks
btw - as I play this game next to my AFMR with Pinstadiums, I'm thinking SOB - SS needs these things so bad! Tron is next to my AFMR (other side) and I didn't have the same thought for that game but these older ones - holy _ what a diff.

Here's my Walking Dead with red flashers. I have them hooked up to the Woodbury flasher. I initially had them hooked to the well walker flasher but they were constantly flashing because the well walker is always being hit. I found the Woodbury flasher to be a happy medium, until you have horde lit...you will DEFINITELY know when horde is ready to start. haha

#2204 5 years ago

Stealth Cables coming in from the apron instead of the top of the playfield.

#2205 5 years ago
Quoted from bobukcat:

I feel like I'm looking at one of those "Highlights" puzzles as a kid, find all the differences between the two pictures.

Oh no my games have turned into childhood Highlights. Sounds like I better step it up a notch!

#2206 5 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

In the first picture Scott is playing in a red dress, high heels, and an LED belt with gold leaf. Winner!

I think this game has been turned on me. While I am at it I guess it's time for you to put your collectors scent spray on because something is starting to stink.

Let me post up another not so hard one as I have seem to stump everyone.

#2207 5 years ago

Looking like you have stumped us. I just knew with Chuck posting he would get it right.

#2208 5 years ago

I am going to have to step into the Bat Cave on this with one with Yelobird and his crazy cool mod laboratory.

So what doesn’t make sense in these two pics?

46C69123-9A3E-408F-8B71-C631EF30CE55 (resized).jpeg46C69123-9A3E-408F-8B71-C631EF30CE55 (resized).jpeg6A261952-E27F-44D4-9254-6E3CF4DCBCCF (resized).jpeg6A261952-E27F-44D4-9254-6E3CF4DCBCCF (resized).jpeg
#2209 5 years ago

Oh. So you can't see them from the side now.

Amusing.

Quoted from pinstadium:

Eric, good question and no it doesn't distract or blind you as I have it shielded on the awning system so that when they are in a row and you are next to them it is not an issue. I was just trying to get some pics down lower so that everyone can see the lights too. I have them lined up like an army at my house with kits and no issues. It was incorporated into the design. It does look cool though to see them when you are at a distance, like eye candy.

#2210 5 years ago
Quoted from Spiderpin:

Looking like you have stumped us. I just knew with Chuck posting he would get it right.

I’m as clueless as you guys. Haha. I have no inside info.

#2211 5 years ago
Quoted from bobukcat:

Okay I will make a Highlights crossword puzzle for you. We may hear a whirling sound and see some smoke on this one!

#2212 5 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

So what doesn’t make sense in these two pics

You can’t see the lights on B66 in the first one, but you can in the second one.

#2213 5 years ago
Quoted from bobukcat:

Here you go bobukcat Thank him for this one guys: https://puzzel.org/en/crossword/build?p=-LDr44l3eibi_yfDxKXv

#2214 5 years ago

We have a winner on the BM66 pic. If someone seriously figures out puzzle created for bobukcat I will give you a $35 Pin Stadium gift card. Bob is eligible too!

#2215 5 years ago

You can screenshot the completed crossword and send it to bobukcat to verify, just kidding. But seriously post it up here. Alright this should keep you busy for a while. I have Pin Stadiums to build and .......

#2216 5 years ago

Those invisi shields look good!!!

#2217 5 years ago

By the way, if you have not figured it out already the final production version of the Invisi-Shields are ready. I just finished the first run of them and fitted them on my 5 of my machines to confirm it meets my specs and they are perfect with precision!

To clarify, the Invisi-Shields can be added to your existing Pin Stadiums as they simply adhere on top of the light bars. 2 minute or less install time. I have tracked every order and if you have placed an order for them, they will ship out in the order received. So now worries I have you covered.

To give you an idea of how popular of an add-on these are you guys literally ordered miles of them, whew!! Well the good news is I will have these shipping out sooner than you might think (less than 2 weeks) but maybe even sooner than that

Here is the direct link to order them as it is not currently listed visible on the store, unless you order them with our Pin Stadium:

https://pinstadium.com/product/invisi-shield/

I really appreciate you all for being patient with me on these and letting me re-work them to where they needed to be. Also as a thank you back, I am going to offer "FREE SHIPPING" for any U.S. customers that have Invisi-Shields currently on order. I figured I have to ship these out anyway to you so I might as well put some Pin Stadiums in that package if you wanted to order more. It is the very least I could do for you all.

Just use the code:

"invisiship"

I will then verify that you have these on order. You will not get charged shipping for your Pin Stadiums that you order and they will then ship with your current Invisi-Shields order when they go to leave out of here. I am going to offer this starting today and through Friday ending at 11:59pm midnight if you want to take advantage of this.

I can tell you that if you are thinking about getting them, then I would order now as it is likely going to be a mad rush for them considering the high volume of orders that came in even before they even shipped. Originally I did not think the lights being visible from from the side were anything that needed to be improved, however now that I have them on my machines they are all getting the royal treatment. Thank you all for the input and suggestions, it is very welcomed. The good news it that there is no big corporate meeting or Knights of the round table needed when it comes to improving the product. I listen to what you have to say and you guys have a lot of great things to say

Here is the video on them in case you are not familiar with what Invisi-Shields will do (they make the Pin Stadiums fully stealth from the side for an original factory look). Let's let Zach ZMeny from SDTM explain it to us:

Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com

#2218 5 years ago

Ok Scott, I just completed order. # 26557. I tried my best to win some. Lol can't wait

#2219 5 years ago
Quoted from Spiderpin:

Ok Scott, I just completed order. # 26557. I tried my best to win some. Lol can't wait

You tried hard for sure!

Thank you for your order. I will get it shipped out tomorrow for you for uuur Aerosmith Pro! Your support is very much appreciated !!

#2220 5 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

Getting warmer!! Maybe this side by side will help.

Ok you can definitely tell that less light is reaching your camera directly. Less ‘leaking’ if you will. So it’s not not a diffuser but a (mirro?) strip to direct/bounce the light more towards the playfield instead of the glass and outside the machine.

Apparently my post got delayed and you already mentioned the invisi-shield was added. Too bad...

But I don’t understand. Those were already available right? I thought this was a different add-on and something new next to invisible-shield.

#2221 5 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

I’m as clueless as you guys. Haha. I have no inside info.

I know from watching you walkthrough and Tutorials of Game of Thrones. You was talking about PinStadium light then and you are by far more knowledge than myself. Didn't mean to insinuate that you had inside info. I sincerely apologize for coming acrosd like that. I've only seen them in action in video. But today bought my 1st set. Let There Be Light!

#2222 5 years ago
Quoted from Koos:

Ok you can definitely tell that less light is reaching your camera directly. Less ‘leaking’ if you will. So it’s not not a diffuser but a (mirro?) strip to direct/bounce the light more towards the playfield instead of the glass and outside the machine.
Apparently my post got delayed and you already mentioned the invisi-shield was added. Too bad...
But I don’t understand. Those were already available right? I thought this was a different add-on and something new next to invisible-shield.

What happened was that I announced the original design of tnr Invisi-Shields in mid March for ordering during TPF (Texas Pinball Festival) and that weekend when I returned from the show I got slammed with Pin Stadium orders which ended up delaying the shipment of the Invisi-Shield.

This ended up being a good thing as it gave me time to revisit what I thought was the final design and I discovered some major areas I could make even more improvements in the materials, application method, angles, dimensions, durability etc that were superior to my original design.

As a result I delayed the shipment of them and completely redesigned them. There are some huge benefits and one of them was the decrease of the light escaping out of the cabinet from not only the side but also from above where it reflected off the glass.

To explain further, once the Pin Stadiums are installed you notice that due to all of the wonderful light coming onto your playfield, that another thing that is needed is to keep the glass really clean especially around the sides where they mount (you guys know what I am talking about I am sure) as any dirt/dust has the tendency to show up more.

What I realized was that this was due to the light escaping upwards from the light bar and into the glass. This was part of what visible light (LED light source) was able to be seen after you were a couple machines down but this time it was the glass.

So the new design of the Invisi-Shields completely shields that light so that it is no longer a needed maintenance item (cleaning the glass). The huge benefit is that it makes that remaining part of the glass that was noticeable to disappear for the for full “Invisi-Look”.

To be honest this was not the original intent of Invisi-Shield, however it was something I noticed that was an area where I could make a focused improvement during the re-design.

So in that picture I had of ACDC that you were guessing on showed the Pin Stadiums with and without the Invisi-Shield. The one without showed the dirt/dust/haze of the glass near the light bar and the one “with” it completely eliminated it. It was hard to capture it with the camera, but in person it’s a major improvement.

I hope that makes more sense and explains the new version and reason of the Invisi-Shields being announced. The original designed I held back on shipping and wanted you guys to have the best the first time. Now it’s here!!

Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com

#2223 5 years ago
Quoted from Spiderpin:

I know from watching you walkthrough and Tutorials of Game of Thrones. You was talking about PinStadium light then and you are by far more knowledge than myself. Didn't mean to insinuate that you had inside info. I sincerely apologize for coming acrosd like that. I've only seen them in action in video. But today bought my 1st set. Let There Be Light!

Oh no worries at all. I didn’t take it that way. It would be weird if I was commenting and knew something others didn’t. Haha. I play fair.

#2224 5 years ago

spiderpin

Yep it’s all good guys! Just having some fun with things for sure. Spiderpin just took the exciting “Leap to Light”!!

#2225 5 years ago

Damn, I was away for work and other activities all day and missed this! I received what I thought was a spam / virus PM from someone about a crossword puzzle and those are forwarded to my e-mail so I thought "WTF?". Work gets in the way sometimes, glad someone figured it out for me!

#2226 5 years ago
Quoted from bobukcat:

Damn, I was away for work and other activities all day and missed this! I received what I thought was a spam / virus PM from someone about a crossword puzzle and those are forwarded to my e-mail so I thought "WTF?". Work gets in the way sometimes, glad someone figured it out for me!

You are a funny guy and have a way with words! We missed you on this thread all day and thought maybe the Highlights puzzle had you busy all day. Still waiting for your final answers

#2227 5 years ago

I think the post explaining the Invisi-Shields was long and a few missed this.

If you have Invisi-Shields on order at the moment I am offering FREE SHIPPING for those that want to order another set of Pin Stadiums through today. I will then ship the Pin Stadiums out with them.

Just use code “invisiship”

Just wanted to re-post this so that everyone sees it.

#2228 5 years ago

Great news!!! The UV+Glow flashier trigger point location on Alien was figured out thanks to an awesome customer ASOA

I will update the installation section of the website. It is the magnet of the Xenomorph!! Crazy cool light show. Pics and videos coming soon.

#2229 5 years ago
alien-poster-620x264 (resized).jpgalien-poster-620x264 (resized).jpg
#2230 5 years ago

It ignited the playfield for the brief moments of the most impressive part of the Xenomorph's famous grasp of the pinball. It's a fury of light to explain it simply!

#2231 5 years ago

LTG : )

#2232 5 years ago

That is seriously the best footage I have seen of WOZ with them! It shows off the tight GI integration and the UV+Glow too when the witch comes up.

I am thankful for you to be taking the time to post this up from your SS Billiards location.

Even cooler is that you love them and you are a JJP tech too. Wow I feel honored to have someone such as yourself loving these lights. Thanks Lloyd LTG

Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com

#2233 5 years ago

As promised here is the first Alien with the UV+Glow working. Very cool video to watch!

#2234 5 years ago

Here is a video of where the connections go on wizard of ruby red 2.0 lights new build 12/2017. Scott walked me through this morning since I am pretty novice when it comes to this stuff. pin Stadium lights on woz are incredible. Scott great product and truly excellent customer service.

#2235 5 years ago
Quoted from monte_:

Here is a video of where the connections go on wizard of ruby red 2.0 lights new build 12/2017. Scott walked me through this morning since I am pretty novice when it comes to this stuff. pin Stadium lights on woz are incredible. Scott great product and truly excellent customer service.

It was nice talking to you this morning and I was more than happy to walk you through it. WOZ requires a little more skill for the install and it’s so helpful that you posted this awesome instructional video.

It’s going to be something I will reference for the WOZ 2.0 owners for the install of the Pin Stadium lights. It will make it super easy for them.

I’m very appreciative of you taking the time out of your day to do this for me and for others.

Enjoy that WOZ now in its glory!!!

Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com

#2236 5 years ago

Before and after pics on my ruby red woz 2.0. Unbelievable how amazing it makes the gameplay!

E940C936-48DC-44F6-BA77-D56FA273A0D0 (resized).jpegE940C936-48DC-44F6-BA77-D56FA273A0D0 (resized).jpegF975794F-8F9C-4F3E-BD16-AC028E4AEF08 (resized).jpegF975794F-8F9C-4F3E-BD16-AC028E4AEF08 (resized).jpeg
#2237 5 years ago

I've just ordered my 1st set of light. Should be here by weeks end. But after seeing all the before and after pictures it's just amazing the difference. Can't wait to put them on AS and play to see the light show. Probably the first few games with the glass off. I might even get high score for once. RED RUBY WOZ 2.0 looks Super Amazing

#2238 5 years ago

Here is some video also, but not best quality.

#2239 5 years ago
Quoted from monte_:

You left out. (of Play.) but not best quality of play. Just kidding. Look good

#2240 5 years ago
Quoted from monte_:

Before and after pics on my ruby red woz 2.0. Unbelievable how amazing it makes the gameplay!

That is huge! I would not be surprised if you start cranking out some high scores. Watch out

#2241 5 years ago
Quoted from monte_:

It has a cool retro look to it with the video quality . Still captures the moments very well.

#2242 5 years ago
Quoted from monte_:

Kids enjoying pinball is the best kind of kids

#2243 5 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

I agree

0127181530 (resized).jpg0127181530 (resized).jpg
#2244 5 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

Yes it’s always good when your kids want to play. Usually for me it ends up that they only play when I insist on them playing so I can film something

#2245 5 years ago

Some have asked for Stargate pics with the Pin Stadiums:
DE45AF7A-D500-4E6B-950A-892CBFB2C270 (resized).jpegDE45AF7A-D500-4E6B-950A-892CBFB2C270 (resized).jpeg

#2246 5 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

Some have asked for STTNG Star Trek Next Generation pics with the Pin Stadiums:

Sweet. Someone modded it to look like stargate

#2247 5 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Sweet. Someone modded it to look like stargate

Okay I just modded the post to match thanks. Too funny!!

#2248 5 years ago

Larry, did you hook up the GI trigger to the LED in the top right corner of the PF? I noticed that it works a little differently in that game than mine and I'm assuming that it's because of the 2.0 light system. On mine the PS kit goes off during all the CB multiballs, during Fireball Frenzy, etc. but I noticed they don't on yours which is actually pretty nice as it makes those modes even harder. I also noticed the GI appears to be a pretty hard on or off whereas on mine it kinda fades off and on. Of course I can disable the GI integration or move it to a different spot if I want to but I typically leave it on that top right LED and do love what it brings to the game.

#2249 5 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

Some have asked for Stargate pics with the Pin Stadiums:

This is a game where I'm really torn what to do. I get purple, because it's sort of a space theme, but a warm white fits the Egyptian theme. Obviously for GI this can be changed with the app, but the flasher color is the question. I really LOVE the white flashers in this game during Sandstorm, which makes me consider getting white flashers on a PinStadium, but I hate locking myself into a color I might not want on another game if I ever wanted to move it. Just not sure if I want UV+Glow in this game...I definitely don't think it goes with every theme.

#2250 5 years ago
Quoted from Cheeks:

This is a game where I'm really torn what to do. I get purple, because it's sort of a space theme, but a warm white fits the Egyptian theme. Obviously for GI this can be changed with the app, but the flasher color is the question. I really LOVE the white flashers in this game during Sandstorm, which makes me consider getting white flashers on a PinStadium, but I hate locking myself into a color I might not want on another game if I ever wanted to move it. Just not sure if I want UV+Glow in this game...I definitely don't think it goes with every theme.

The UV+Glow is what all of the Stargate owners have ordered for that machine. Technically the UV+Glow is close to the white spectrum which is why it does so well with lost machines and artwork. I think you will be very pleased.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 6.00
Lighting - Led
Arcade Upkeep

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Yucaipa, CA
$ 54.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

$ 69.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

Machine - For Sale
Seaside, OR
$ 35.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

17,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Temecula, CA
$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 28.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 7.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 218.00
$ 46.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 75.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
FlipMods

$ 18.95
$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 8,226 posts in this topic. You are on page 45 of 165.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-pin-stadium-lights-official-announcement/page/45 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.