***New ORION’s BELT & Pin Stadium Official Announcement!!!

(Topic ID: 186589)

***New ORION’s BELT & Pin Stadium Official Announcement!!!

By pinstadium

1 year ago

Topic Stats

• 2,958 posts
  • 318 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 42 minutes ago by majicman110
  • Topic is favorited by 127 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“What do you think of the new Invisi-Shields?”

• Great idea (want them) 15 votes
    23%
  • Love them(own them) 33 votes
    52%
  • Not sure 16 votes
    25%

(64 votes)

Topic Gallery

There have been 875 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

224CCFAA-7F63-4FE1-81B4-E7BDBE887006 (resized).jpeg
BC2DF792-6083-437E-B679-3759FBEAE49E (resized).jpeg
68E7EBC0-12FB-41EB-A6F7-CA89A5AB0C73 (resized).jpeg
lights (resized).JPG
ob_code_25_DECODED (resized).png
DPLE_Stream (resized).png
932E0071-2008-4B42-856B-F4CCF0992A1C (resized).jpeg
FEE210F6-03F6-4403-B00E-00107E8BE0B1 (resized).jpeg
3794C8BA-CEFC-4B1B-BFBB-CA32C659F93D (resized).jpeg
OB_ad (resized).png
8679C405-6C88-43E9-92D5-30F9BBE6B21D (resized).jpeg
892EBF1A-E52A-4FE9-8CB0-385B15FE8208 (resized).jpeg
29A4AA4B-ED5E-4537-8885-11A5DFEEF339 (resized).jpeg
group_pic (resized).png
31B3AD49-B573-45CE-9E84-D7DD5956E520 (resized).jpeg
D201E473-B8C1-4455-9337-CA753DF17986 (resized).jpeg

There are 2958 posts in this topic. You are on page 49 of 60.
#2401 76 days ago
Quoted from SeaLawyer:

Got my T2 installed tonight. I promised Scott I’d post pics, since no one has apparently done before/after pics of T2. First pic is with all the lights off. Second is in normal ambient room lighting. Third is the money shot!! Awesome!! Just PS lights and a dark room—my new favorite way to play!! Still playing around with color — the app is super cool and easy to use! T2 is pretty flashy, and my first flasher hookup was a bust—the gun—made it impossible to concentrate on shooting the target. The “hot dog” goes off so much that I think I’d get a seizure if I connected it there. Settled on the left lock. It’s good for now, I think—double flashes on the “Get Out” and then goes NUTS on jackpot and super jackpot! Definitely glad I went with the UV. The best option might be left flasher on left sling and right flasher on right sling or all flashers on either sling, all three of which would take some additional wiring on my part. We’ll see. Loving this product, though!!!

T2 is very rare to see pics of for some reason. There have been a lot of Pin Stadium kits ordered for it but I have yet to see them until now. Thank you for taking the time to post the 3 versions of the lighting appearances and yes the last one is spectacular!! It’s neat to see it over power that glare you were experiencing too.

Also the tips on the flasher location and color will prove to be very helpful for the T2 owners. I will refer others to this post for that very reason alone.

Thank you again for your order and spending the extra time posting this for all of us to see!!

#2402 76 days ago

sealawyer Let us know also where you decide to land the flasher trigger permanently should you change it. Thanks.

#2403 74 days ago

Are there videos of the kit on an Addams Family or Twilight Zone? I looked through the first 10 pages of the thread and didn't see one. Also, would anyone who has the kit installed in either of these two machines be willing to share their settings and flasher connection location(s)? Thank you!

#2404 74 days ago
Quoted from gac:

Are there videos of the kit on an Addams Family or Twilight Zone? I looked through the first 10 pages of the thread and didn't see one. Also, would anyone who has the kit installed in either of these two machines be willing to share their settings and flasher connection location(s)? Thank you!

Yes here is one of Twilight Zone:

I will find one for TAF for you also.

Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com

#2405 74 days ago

Here is a customer's video of them on Addams Family. The UV+Glow is triggered by the left ramp flasher. I hope this helps:

#2406 73 days ago
Quoted from gac:

Here are the recommended GI color and bright settings for Twilight Zone in the Pin Stadium app.

B7AE0121-52DB-4CCA-8E5F-83174FC5546A (resized).jpeg
#2407 73 days ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

Here are the recommended GI color and bright settings for Twilight Zone in the Pin Stadium app.

Thank you Scott. Do you happen to have any video of this setting in action?

#2408 73 days ago

Where and how do you do the graphics on the color wheel? I didn’t see any reference to that on the site.

#2409 73 days ago
Quoted from Lonzo:

Where and how do you do the graphics on the color wheel? I didn’t see any reference to that on the site.

https://pinstadium.com/app-faqs/

Put the app on your phone or something, link with the Pinstadium in your game. Adjust away.

LTG : )

#2410 73 days ago
Quoted from LTG:

https://pinstadium.com/app-faqs/
Put the app on your phone or something, link with the Pinstadium in your game. Adjust away.
LTG : )

I have it working. I am taking about the game logo in he middle of the color wheel.

#2411 72 days ago

I don't know if there's anything up yet, but I'd like to see some full table gameplay of Iron Maiden Pro with the lighting and UV.

#2412 72 days ago
Quoted from Lonzo:

Oh sorry that's me doing some things on my end with the graphics and app, this is not yet part of the latest version of the app. I am doing some design experimenting and just posting that for reference. I am working on a whole new version of the Pin Stadium app as we speak that is much cooler!

#2413 72 days ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

Oh sorry that's me being doing some things on my end with the graphics and app, this is not yet part of the latest version of the app. I am doing some design experimenting and just posting that for reference. I am working on a whole new version of the Pin Stadium app as we speak that is much cooler!

Oh. Lol
No wonder I couldn’t figure it out.

#2414 72 days ago
Quoted from dtown:

I don't know if there's anything up yet, but I'd like to see some full table gameplay of Iron Maiden Pro with the lighting and UV.

Here is some footage of them in action on Iron Maiden Pro!

#2415 72 days ago

What are the recommended color settings for Iron Maiden LE with uV?

Also is there a way to dim the UV flasher so it’s not blinding?

#2416 72 days ago

Just a thought... I just installed my kit in my TZ. I ordered an extra set of magna-strips in case I want to transfer the kit to another machine. You should offer/include a pair of the ribbon cable mounting clamps with the extra magna-strips. The cable needs to be secured on another game in the same manner. Thoughts?

#2417 72 days ago
Quoted from OnTheSnap:

What are the recommended color settings for Iron Maiden LE with uV?
Also is there a way to dim the UV flasher so it’s not blinding?

Regarding Flasher brightness control:

The flashers are driven by the pinball machine and the brightness is determined by how the machine pulses them.

The general rule is that if the pulse is short and fast then the characteristic behavior of the LED is to load fast and then fade quickly thus resulting in a bright flash. In the scenario that the pulse is slow then the effect is more of a softer glow. Different machines pulse differently and inside of those machines each flasher is controlled uniquely too.

I always suggest moving it around to one that you feel is appropriate for your tastes. Most find after a couple days of installing the Pin Stadiums they get acclimated to the brightness of the UV+Glow too. I hope that helps!

Here are the recommended settings for Iron Maiden LE also.

40D5BADB-231E-41EC-8B1D-D597CA3DAC0A (resized).jpeg
#2418 72 days ago
Quoted from gac:

Just a thought... I just installed my kit in my TZ. I ordered an extra set of magna-strips in case I want to transfer the kit to another machine. You should offer/include a pair of the ribbon cable mounting clamps with the extra magna-strips. The cable needs to be secured on another game in the same manner. Thoughts?

That is a good suggestion and in fact I have that listed for those that want to do the full transfer:

https://pinstadium.com/product/transport-pack/

#2419 72 days ago

I wished I would have read the description when I seen "transport-pack". I was thinking it was something used to carry your PinStadium light to your friends house. I to orderd a extra set of magna-Strips. LMAO duh

#2420 72 days ago
Quoted from Spiderpin:

I wished I would have read the description when I seen "transport-pack". I was thinking it was something used to carry your PinStadium light to your friends house. I to orderd a extra set of magna-Strips. LMAO duh

Oh man it does sound like that. Haha! Like a Pin Stadium backpack !

#2421 71 days ago

I made a search on this thread, but did not find matches for "dimpling". I do not like the look of dimples on the playfield and to me adding Pinstadiums greatly helps in that regard: the dimples are not easily seen with additional light shining on the playfield

#2422 71 days ago
Quoted from Nepi23:

I made a search on this thread, but did not find matches for "dimpling". I do not like the look of dimples on the playfield and to me adding Pinstadiums greatly helps in that regard: the dimples are not easily seen with additional light shining on the playfield

That’s a very interesting observation and I had never thought about it before. I do know that I don’t have any issues with dimples and now that you mention this it may very well be due to the Pin Stadiums. The surround sound lighting eliminates shadow and dark spots and in the dimples it visually is helping to remove them. After all a dimple zoomed in on will show dark and light spots in it due to the curvature and how it picks up light.

Wow I love input from others that see benefits of the Pin Stadiums more than I realized. Very cool and exciting stuff!!

#2423 71 days ago

Installed these on my Super Mario Bros last night. (GI module, UV Flash, Invisishields) Could not be happier. With the inivishields you really have to get down to see the LEDs, loving that feature. The customization is amazing, and man these can really get bright if you want em to. Landed on these setting as my favorite from messing around with it for an hour or so. Right now I have the UV flash hooked into the castle flashers. (Note the before pic is as close to real life as I could get)

Compare.jpgSMB_Settings.jpgSMBinstall (resized).jpg
#2424 71 days ago

And some gameplay footage (be sure to watch in 4K, oh and kiddos are playing this go round )

#2425 71 days ago
Quoted from ScottyC:

Installed these on my Super Mario Bros last night. (GI module, UV Flash, Invisishields) Could not be happier. With the inivishields you really have to get down to see the LEDs, loving that feature. The customization is amazing, and man these can really get bright if you want em to. Landed on these setting as my favorite from messing around with it for an hour or so. Right now I have the UV flash hooked into the castle flashers. (Note the before pic is as close to real life as I could get)

That’s huge and I’m also glad that you posted this up. I have never played the game or seen it in the wild to date. The results in your before and after are very very impressive.

Thank you for sharing the settings too as that will be super helpful for others with this machine.

It looks like the UV+Glow flasher is hooked up in a prime spot too.

Your order and support for the Pin Stadiums is very much appreciated!!

Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com

#2426 70 days ago
Quoted from ScottyC:

And some gameplay footage (be sure to watch in 4K, oh and kiddos are playing this go round )

The video was awesome by the way and 4K is excellent. Good stuff!

#2427 70 days ago
Quoted from Nepi23:

I am still impressed with your observation of this and notice the same same thing the more I play and think about what you have said.

#2428 70 days ago
Quoted from gac:

Shoot me an email if you need the ribbon cable clamps. I would be happy to help get them out to you.

#2429 70 days ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

Shoot me an email if you need the ribbon cable clamps. I would be happy to help get them out to you.

Hi Scott - email sent. Thank you!

#2430 69 days ago
Quoted from gac:

Hi Scott - email sent. Thank you!

Got it thanks!

#2431 69 days ago

Can you name the final round 12 pinball machines that PAPA and Pin Stadium will be streaming at Pinburgh? Let's see if you guys can put this together here.

Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com

#2432 69 days ago

pinburg_2018_12machines (resized).png
#2433 69 days ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

Can you name the final round 12 pinball machines that PAPA and Pin Stadium will be streaming at Pinburgh? Let's see if you guys can put this together here.
Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com

I bet funwithbonus knows!

#2434 69 days ago

I figured that someone would have chimed in with the full list by now after watching Steve's marathon playing all of those games for more than half of a day! Wow that was a feat within itself for sure.

#2435 69 days ago

I have been asked about where to connect the flasher in a Stern POTC. The back left flasher is a good place to connect. Here is the picture of it:

77F90B67-258B-4BA3-83F3-3913D5C52FF1 (resized).jpeg
#2436 69 days ago

Here are some recommended GI settings for POTC in the Pin Stadium app.

BA1AC6D0-3341-4081-B561-214D6E8BF1B2 (resized).jpeg
#2437 69 days ago

Big game
TNA
Maiden
Flip flop
Monte Carlo
TX sector
Super Orbit
Strikes and Spares
Jungle Queen
Iron Man
Funhouse
Mousin around

#2438 68 days ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Big game
TNA
Maiden
Flip flop
Monte Carlo
TX sector
Super Orbit
Strikes and Spares
Jungle Queen
Iron Man
Funhouse
Mousin around

The Final Twelve I was told would not be revealed until the last minute. Is this the list for qualifying?

#2439 68 days ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

The Final Twelve I was told would not be revealed until the last minute. Is this the list for qualifying?

Nope. It’s my guess at what the final 12 would be. I thought you wanted us to guess. Haha

#2440 68 days ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Nope. It’s my guess at what the final 12 would be. I thought you wanted us to guess. Haha

Okay yes please do guess, I know that this post on the Pin Stadium Instagram was confirmed by PAPA for being the 12 that would be the ones on stage for qualifying. NOT the finals. Here those are:

3CEAC9F7-B05B-464E-AF3E-CD92CC9E4E3A (resized).png

#2441 68 days ago
Quoted from gac:

Thank you Scott. Do you happen to have any video of this setting in action?

Here is a video of them in action:

#2442 68 days ago

The Upper Right ramp I found to be the best place to trigger the UV+Glow flasher

881D5FA2-EA21-4C31-854D-AF06E32D3D7A (resized).jpeg
#2443 68 days ago

For all of the Twilight Zone owners that have the Pin Stadiums on their way, this flasher connection has the best balance of flasher and frequency that I could find. It looks exceptional.

#2444 67 days ago

Just updated our new logo for everyone to see!

logo_ black_1250 (resized).png
#2445 67 days ago

In process of making the website installation instructions more concise and cleaner. I mean heck it's an easy install so why not make it easier? Lot's of updates coming to the website.

#2446 67 days ago

Scott, you should make a lockdown receiver sticker that’s neon and bright. After owning these for months I still lift the pf and bash the lights from time to time. The invis shields don’t like it either, and they add to the problem by making the ligths so stealthy.

“REMOVE PS BEFORE RAISING” might not fit but some icons or a logo that says the same thing would rock.

#2447 67 days ago
Quoted from FlippyD:

Scott, you should make a lockdown receiver sticker that’s neon and bright. After owning these for months I still lift the pf and bash the lights from time to time. The invis shields don’t like it either, and they add to the problem by making the ligths so stealthy.
“REMOVE PS BEFORE RAISING” might not fit but some icons or a logo that says the same thing would rock.

Should make the module beep like when you leave the keys in the ignition of your car and open the door. Lift the lockdown bar and the alarm goes off. Lol

#2448 67 days ago
Quoted from FlippyD:

Here you go!!! I think it is a great suggestion. This is formatted 8.5" x 11" for any standard paper. Maybe I should make these a collectible series with difference versions and if you get the full set and the few rare hard to find ones you get a prize! Collect em all.....

warning_sticker_sheet (resized).png

#2449 67 days ago
Quoted from Lonzo:

Should make the module beep like when you leave the keys in the ignition of your car and open the door. Lift the lockdown bar and the alarm goes off. Lol

Oh snap!! You are getting crazy now, love it. Well here is a better version to wake you all up when you open up the coin door. Better?

warning_sticker_sheet_alt (resized).png
Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 200.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
$ 999.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Genoa, OH
$ 25.00
$ 5.00
$ 26.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 38.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 229.99
$ 39.95
Playfield - Protection
Little Shop Of Games
$ 30.00
Electronics
Yorktown Parts and Equip
$ 53.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
$ 6.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 24.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Omaha, NE
£ 29.00
Lighting - Led
PinballToys
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 8,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
$ 96.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 2958 posts in this topic. You are on page 49 of 60.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside