NEW Pin Stadium lights OFFICIAL announcement!!

(Topic ID: 186589)

NEW Pin Stadium lights OFFICIAL announcement!!

By pinstadium

1 year ago

Topic Stats

• 2,607 posts
  • 295 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 53 minutes ago by Hulkbuster
  • Topic is favorited by 119 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“What do you think of the new Invisi-Shields?”

• Great idea (want them) 8 votes
    23%
  • Love them(own them) 20 votes
    57%
  • Not sure 7 votes
    20%

(35 votes)

Topic Gallery

There have been 810 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

F6CE4BB7-3BB0-4E23-AE71-22B8ED8F79A9 (resized).jpeg
0CE5E550-FA71-444F-981B-70C1E7199C14 (resized).jpeg
4FA05809-5959-496C-BC44-4A230AC45C90 (resized).jpeg
17AB0B24-C63A-4C3A-BC2F-0069CCF446B2 (resized).png
20180820_220523 (resized).jpg
36C59B6D-2BF9-4DFE-A4D4-1315535E7341 (resized).jpeg
60EF27F6-0D96-436F-901D-061E090512AE (resized).jpeg
92DC19D9-1311-46A6-8B39-6F28E2FD23C6 (resized).jpeg
getyourkit (resized).png
15733BB3-A221-4DB0-9F8D-56F207E90840 (resized).jpeg
A4108889-5D3A-4CF9-8989-B0B62818E63E (resized).jpeg
2F8A94C3-961A-43D3-87D8-C7569ADBD654 (resized).jpeg
8388363D-A4C5-4938-B428-470B95842AB7 (resized).jpeg
17A29523-83D0-4D05-8A3D-49650D1FD0FE (resized).jpeg
2B19C8B7-46A5-48A1-95BE-B7806864AB9C (resized).jpeg
D9BA047C-FC00-4EBA-AC60-188172878373 (resized).jpeg

There are 2607 posts in this topic. You are on page 50 of 53.
#2451 33 days ago
Quoted from Lonzo:

Should make the module beep like when you leave the keys in the ignition of your car and open the door. Lift the lockdown bar and the alarm goes off. Lol

I have to ask, are you in the home security industry?

#2452 32 days ago

put in an order for my second pair of pin stadiums. IMO an absolute necessity for AFM after having them installed! Just bought them for SS. Anyone have good suggestions on where to hook them up?

#2453 32 days ago
Quoted from delt31:

put in an order for my second pair of pin stadiums. IMO an absolute necessity for AFM after having them installed! Just bought them for SS. Anyone have good suggestions on where to hook them up?

Thank you for your order! When I had my SS I believe I triggered it on the left ramp. Anyone else have a suggestion that has them installed on Scared Stiff?

#2454 32 days ago

This is a specific test that was performed on Iron Maiden LE to show the “Invisi-Look” feature of Pin Stadiums once installed. Keep in mind that this has the Stern factory anti-glare glass and what you are seeing is the glare off of the playfield coat. It’s completely gone in the image on the right!

Another level of glare revealed to the pinball industry we didn’t think about. What do you guys think of this?
8CD27CAE-7C12-4B5A-A573-CCC029E0EDDF (resized).jpeg

#2455 32 days ago

This is seriously a big discovery as most of us think about just the glass, but if you have a shiny playfield it reflects as much if not more of that on another level. So with the Pin Stadiums you get Bi-Level glare removal or reduction as a benefit. The only alternative is to have an old dirty playfield yikes!!!!

#2456 32 days ago

Here are larger high resolution versions.

A80FE703-5A0E-4A04-9A84-EE08EB3B7BDE (resized).jpegEB5422E7-DCF5-4BC6-8838-99A7A8C3EFB0 (resized).jpeg

#2457 32 days ago

Does anyone have an opinion or video of getting the uv flasher effect vs. just plain white?

#2458 32 days ago
Quoted from dtown:

Does anyone have an opinion or video of getting the uv flasher effect vs. just plain white?

Not many white have been sold however I can say that the UV+Glow is the nearest to the white spectrum of all the options and that is due to the fact that is why it does the best job in bringing out the vibrancy of the original playfield colors with an extra burst of appearance. This was the main reason it was designed in it’s unique spectrum near the white tones. I hope this helps.

#2459 31 days ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

Not many white have been sold however I can say that the UV+Glow is the nearest to the white spectrum of all the options and that is due to the fact that is why it does the best job in bringing out the vibrancy of the original playfield colors with an extra burst of appearance. This was the main reason it was designed in it’s unique spectrum near the white tones. I hope this helps.

I see. It's always hard to tell in the videos because the UV always looks so "purple." Is it less so in person?

#2460 31 days ago
Quoted from dtown:

I see. It's always hard to tell in the videos because the UV always looks so "purple." Is it less so in person?

In the videos it looks much more purple/pinkish than what it actually is for sure.

#2461 31 days ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

Here are larger high resolution versions.

Here is another angle of the Iron Maiden LE (IMDN LE) from the previous photo session. This is - dark room with no lights. This thing is glowing like crazy and lights up the space around.

However the key thing to look at here is the Invisi-Shield in action as they now makes the Pin Stadium light bars stealth. Some of you remember how a picture at this angle used to look without them.

As a reminder the Invisi-Shields can be added to any Pin Stadium lights you own or order.

9 out of 10 customers do order it when checking on the website now!

Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com

CF0753A5-8D7A-4947-9A7A-6DE13C8F0F0C (resized).jpeg
#2462 31 days ago

I ended up doing a zoom on each of them to see what I would actually see if I focused on one area.

DEB276EC-75A3-4F28-8363-EE0FF3D49C5E (resized).jpeg
#2463 31 days ago

Yes, I can see backglass ghost images on the left and a clear image on the right.

Quoted from pinstadium:I ended up doing a zoom on each of them to see what I would actually see if I focused on one area.

#2464 30 days ago

Pin Stadium is getting ready this week for the Pinburgh PAPA Stream next week. It should be a very exciting event as the Pin Stadiums will be on tap for the Final 12 machines!

papa_pintastic (resized).png
#2465 30 days ago

We will not know the Final 12 until the late evening on Friday as Pin Stadium gets early covert word on the games they will be going on!

pinburg_2018_12machines (resized).png
#2466 29 days ago

Today has been about working on some updates for the new version of the Pin Stadium app. Lots of cool new interfaces and easier to use controls. And just looks much cooler!!

#2467 28 days ago

As I work on changes in the app screen design and layout, I would love to have some of you all who use them regularly provide any suggestions or ideas on things you would like to see in the app. Anything that could be added or improved as far as the layout or functions? Please feel free to fire away as I love the input. Thanks.

--
Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com

#2468 28 days ago

For network geeks like myself it would be nice to see the MAC and IP of the controller..

EDIT: Scratch that...just found the device manager section of the app..DOH

#2469 28 days ago
Quoted from ScottyC:

For network geeks like myself it would be nice to see the MAC and IP of the controller..

Yes, that's an interesting comment that I wouldn't think anyone would have noticed or cared about. That's cool you geek out on that. Keep the suggestions coming now is the time!

#2470 28 days ago
Quoted from ScottyC:

One of the features is to remember your stored white light settings along with the RGB. Currently your saved presets just store the RGB setting and then you manually need to adjust the white light %

#2471 28 days ago

To clarify the app already automatically remembers your last settings from when the game turns off and when it boots back up it remembers them identically as it should. What I am referring to are the DIY presets that hold stores GI color values settings.

#2472 28 days ago

There have been a lot of requests recently for video footage of the Pin Stadiums on various machines. A little while back a series of videos were released of some of the top sellers for the Pin Stadiums. I will be posting this series of each of these videos for you all to see the Pin Stadiums in action as seeing is truly believing. I am sure many current customers will agree. Here is TWD The Walking Dead (Premium/LE) with the UV+Glow in action!

#2473 27 days ago

I ordered a kit for my Iron Maiden LE. What is the best flasher to connect the UV to? The Pharao head flasher 172 in the Manual??

#2474 27 days ago
Quoted from Asael:

I ordered a kit for my Iron Maiden LE. What is the best flasher to connect the UV to? The Pharao head flasher 172 in the Manual??

See post #1893 that Scott posted. That my help you out.

#2475 27 days ago
Quoted from Asael:

For the LE check out post #2054. This is what your looking for. Page 42

#2476 27 days ago

can someone post where to install the flashers on a Scared Stiff? I was thinking the crate? Maybe the boney beast as Scott mentioned....

#2477 27 days ago
Quoted from Asael:

The Pharaoh head target is correct. Here is the image and instructions. This offers the best results from me experience. Especially in Fear of the Dark and Mummy Multiball. Wow!

27E2822B-6832-43D3-B798-8E3E61BC6BEA (resized).jpeg
#2478 27 days ago
Quoted from delt31:

can someone post where to install the flashers on a Scared Stiff? I was thinking the crate? Maybe the boney beast as Scott mentioned....

I had a customer send me this video of his:

#2479 27 days ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

I had a customer send me this video of his:

thanks - wondering how to connect the flasher though to the crate on SS.....

#2480 26 days ago
Quoted from delt31:

thanks - wondering how to connect the flasher though to the crate on SS.....

If the backend of the bulb is not easily accessible then you can use the wire taps that were included in the accessory packet to tap into the connector. You can pressure fit them into the back of the connector behind the wire and make sure they are snug, then on the other end of the wire taps bend the metal over the black barrel end. Next just clamp on with the alligator clips and you are done. Feel free to send me a picture of the connector and the flasher. I would be happy to help you.

wiretaps (resized).jpg
#2481 26 days ago

thanks - I get the hook up - just need to find where to hook them into. I will check today and let you know.

I am very happy with the effect on SS. They need to be def lower than my AFM but a tinge of green mixed with a little white is exactly what I needed to get to ever so slightly brighten the entire PF but not over do it as this game should be darker. The ability for the entire PF to get the same additional lightning really brings it home along with the boney beast getting a cooler look to it. Best part is, no pin stripes on this game due to how it's laid out.

I'm trying to get a white water and will prob do the same for that one however need it in blue (assuming no pinstripes). Need the damn game first ; ). Otherwise, ToM which I will likely add one as well.

#2482 26 days ago

So I got it working - looks great! Connected to the white plug (using the two extensions you noted above) to the back left flasher. UV goes off during ramp and crate which is perfect. Different flashes too and the purple looks great with the rest of the colors. Great choice.

I tried taking pictures but they all look absolutely terrible I wouldn't even bother posting right now. They look blown out and not what they look like in real life....trust me, it looks awesome on SS.

#2483 26 days ago
Quoted from delt31:

So I got it working - looks great! Connected to the white plug (using the two extensions you noted above) to the back left flasher. UV goes off during ramp and crate which is perfect. Different flashes too and the purple looks great with the rest of the colors. Great choice.
I tried taking pictures but they all look absolutely terrible I wouldn't even bother posting right now. They look blown out and not what they look like in real life....trust me, it looks awesome on SS.

Awesome, I understand now what you were asking. I was going to say just post up the underside of the playfield and I will draw an arrow to where to connect however I am glad you got it figured out! Pics are hard to grab on this one, but some before and afters may be good if you can get the right light. It's hard to capture with all of the cameras trying to auto adjust everything. I am sure it looks really good!!

I have them personally installed on Whitewater and you should be very happy with the results. I can post up some pics.

#2484 26 days ago

The final 12:

Dialed in
Little chief
Black belt
Harlem
TNA
F14
Algar
Maiden
Escape from lost world
Time fantasy
Hot line
Super straight.

#2485 26 days ago
Quoted from delt31:

Here is the WH20 #white-water with them installed:

whitewater_pinball_led_lightin_pinstadiumafter (resized).JPGwhitewater_pinball_led_lightin_pinstadiumbefore (resized).jpgwhitewater_wh20_pinball_led (resized).png
#2486 26 days ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

The final 12:
Dialed in
Little chief
Black belt
Harlem
TNA
F14
Algar
Maiden
Escape from lost world
Time fantasy
Hot line
Super straight.

Wow is that your guess or confirmed? I am packing up the Pin Stadiums as we speak to take them to Pinburgh

#2487 26 days ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

Wow is that your guess or confirmed? I am packing up the Pin Stadiums as we speak to take them to Pinburgh

Confirmed

DC6F8377-26FB-4828-B1DB-5946748B9595 (resized).jpeg
#2488 26 days ago

Nice, that's awesome!! Thank you for posting this up.

#2489 26 days ago

By the way I will be at the show helping to set up the games and with PAPA, as a result I won't be in the vendor area. But if you see anyone with a Pin Stadium shirt and would to buy a set of them just let us know. I will have several with me in stock and ready to purchase. You can also email me and I will respond back to you to let you know where in the facility I am too. I will have Invisi-Shields with me also!

invisishield (resized).pngpinstadium3 (resized).png

#2490 26 days ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

Here is the WH20 #white-water with them installed:

Here is the best flasher to tap for the Pin Stadiums. Posting it up here since several have asked this week. It’s the top right flasher in the back.

F74A2191-BE94-4396-B91B-54D21847145F (resized).jpegFAEA312B-4B36-476D-8F6C-DB56DF02C3D5 (resized).jpeg
#2491 24 days ago

6CC7ED2E-2598-4576-B279-E7B2655200AD (resized).png
#2492 24 days ago

PAPA has all the Pin Stadiums installed and no overhead lighting needed. The lighting rigs are gone too!!

E025658F-91F8-498B-8AE5-F28FB51CD8C9 (resized).jpeg
#2493 24 days ago

Anybody want to take a guess as to who this is on the left?

08C34BB2-6023-48F1-BDAA-EEC6F6970BD3 (resized).jpeg
#2494 24 days ago

Came here because of the mention at papa. I wanted to price out my games however why is the gi module a required option? I feel sort of duped if the product starts at $149 but Im being forced to pay an extra $110 bucks on top of that. Tell your Web dev to have the required costs as the base price and lower and raise the price based on the optional extras.

$150 was a nice price for me to want to pull the trigger but not $260 :/

#2495 24 days ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

Anybody want to take a guess as to who this is on the left?

Scott.

LTG : )

#2496 24 days ago
Quoted from Blindseer:

why is the gi module a required option?

Not required. You can use the base $149 product. Still a big improvement on a dark game or a game in a dark area.

LTG : )

#2497 24 days ago
Quoted from Blindseer:

Came here because of the mention at papa. I wanted to price out my games however why is the gi module a required option? I feel sort of duped if the product starts at $149 but Im being forced to pay an extra $110 bucks on top of that. Tell your Web dev to have the required costs as the base price and lower and raise the price based on the optional extras.
$150 was a nice price for me to want to pull the trigger but not $260 :/

Sorry for the delay, I’m at PAPA helping with the final round. Glad to help you and answer your questions.

The base light are $149.95 for the lights bars if you just need a replacement set of those. These are for the light bars themselves. However the GI module ($50) is the part that signal senses the bulb for GI integration and let’s you have the flasher option. Without it the lights are constant on.

The optional UV+Glow flasher is $60 or standard flasher colors $25. I hope that makes sense and clarifies. Feel free to send me an email and I would be happy to go in depth more and answer any questions you might have. I promise that you will not be disappointed with the product or the transformarion results you will experience.

Email: scott@pinstadium.com

Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com

#2498 24 days ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

Anybody want to take a guess as to who this is on the left?[quoted image]

Gagno

#2499 24 days ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

Anybody want to take a guess as to who this is on the left?[quoted image]

ZMeny. My guess with a SDTM shirt

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 229.99
$ 24.99
Lighting - Led
Lee's Parts
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
7,300 (OBO)
Sale Pending!
Highland Park, IL
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
$ 40.00
€ 27.00
Cabinet - Other
YOYOKOPTER MODS
Lighting - Other
Professor Pinball
$ 159.99
$ 159.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 7,199.00
Pinball Machine
Gulf Coast Pinball, LLC
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
€ 3.95
Flipper Parts
Multigame
$ 39.95
Playfield - Protection
Little Shop Of Games
$ 1,000.00
Machine - For Sale
Hawthorn Woods, IL
$ 60.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Docquest Pinball Mods
$ 24.50
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 46.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 2607 posts in this topic. You are on page 50 of 53.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside