NIB Houdini Deluxe - Reserve now, selling out fast !

Houdini is currently available for pre order - expected eta late Summer / Early Fall - LIMITED # of spots left for this run !!

"Master of Mystery"
Escapes. Illusions. Magic ... and more!

Houdini is a name known and respected around the world and is one that is associated with greatness. This legendary figure is now celebrated with the premier machine from American Pinball. Help Houdini perform his greatest tricks, be part of his movies, participate in a seance, and go on secret missions.

Playfield Features
Three Magnets to Control Houdini's Magic
Over 20" Launch into Houdini's Steamer Trunk
Animated & Interactive Theatre Marquee
API Theater Stage
Real Wood Laser Engraved Planchette
Theatre Spotlights
Custom Padlock & Gear Bumper Tops w/ Chains
6 Balls
Rule Features
5 Multiballs
10 Stage Modes incl. Straight Jacket Multiball
3 Magician Modes
1 Master Magician Mode
5 Secret Mission Combo Modes
5 Houdini Silent Movie Modes
5 Jail Escape Hurry Ups
1 Video Mode
Milk can Playfield Multiplier

Cabinet Features
275 lbs Boxed
75"H x 29"W x 55"D
15.6" Full Color LCD
6 Stereo Speakers
Custom Powder Coated Cabinet Armour

The Deluxe Houdini now comes with the interior art, shaker, knocker, Steampunk Flippers, Magic Glass and the topper !

MAINE HOME RECREATION is an authorized American Pinball dealer AND GUARANTEES THE BEST ALL IN PRICE ON ANY AMERICAN GAME WE SELL.

Houdini is currently available for pre order - expected eta late Summer / Early Fall - LIMITED # of spots left for this run !!



Linked to game



Item photos

houdini-machine (resized).jpg


Order here!

Add this to your cart

Houdini Deluxe
Pre-order for $ 799.50
$ 7,995.00


Review

N/A

This item has not been reviewed yet.

Price

$ 7,995.00

Pre-order now for $ 799.50!


This is a pre-order!

You pay $ 799.50 (10%) now to reserve a spot and the remaining $ 7,195.50 (90%) + shipping when the item is ready to ship.


A pre-order is an order for an item that is not yet available for purchase or shipment. When pre-ordering something, you're making a small deposit and you're trusting the shop to make true on delivering the item as it is offered here. If you don't know the folks running this shop, personally or by reputation, do a little research first. Pinside does not evaluate pre-order offerings, resolve disputes, or offer refunds.


Ships for $ 199.00 This item does not ship internationally.

Listed in

Games > Pinball Machine

Questions?

Contact MaineHomeRec (via PinsideMail)

2077406135

2077406135


Reviews

No reviews have been posted for this item.
Reviews can be written by anyone who has purchased this item.


Maine Home Recreation

Other items in this category

$ 6,995.00
Pinball Machine
 
$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
 
$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
 
$ 8,395.00
$ 9,000.00
Pinball Machine
 
$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
 
$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
 
$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
 
$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
 
$ 7,795.00
$ 10,499.00
Pinball Machine
 

» Display more from this shop.

» Display more shop items for Houdini


This page was printed from and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.