(Topic ID: 186589)

***NEW*** PIN STADIUM Wifi Pinball Mods & Pinball LED Lights Announcement!!!

By pinstadium

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 8,189 posts
  • 694 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 39 hours ago by pinstadium
  • Topic is favorited by 183 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“What do you think of the new Invisi-Shields?”

• Great idea (want them) 25 votes
    25%
  • Love them(own them) 48 votes
    48%
  • Not sure 26 votes
    26%

(99 votes)

This poll has been closed.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

TPF24_texas_pinball_festival2_24_MAILC (resized).png
TPF24_texas_pinball_festival_24x (resized).png
Image 31 (resized).jpeg
TPF24_texas_pinball_festival_2500 (resized).png
stern-batman66-bm66-pinball-mods (resized).png
batman66_pinball-mods (resized).png
pinball_led_lights (resized).png
Image 5 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5112 (resized).png
creature_from_the_black_lagoon_pinball_mods (resized).png
stern_tron-pinball_mods (resized).png
neo_pinball_mod_before_and_after1750 (resized).png
chicago-gaming-bally-williams-cactus-canyon-pinball-mods (resized).png
stern_iron_maiden_pinball_mods_before_and_after (resized).jpeg
stern_jurassic_park_-pinball-mods (resized).png
A7F36F30-0989-4EA3-967B-C5E3C392C26B (resized).png

There are 8,189 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 164.
#1 6 years ago

We did an official launch release to the public on our new Pin Stadium WiFi/app controllable LED GI illumination and flasher technology for your pinball machine. We are super excited to offer this to the pinball collector and operator community.

PAPA/IFPA approved and endorsed for competition, streaming, and collectors. Also many well respected in the community love them too. Just ask them!

TWIP:
https://thisweekinpinball.com/
#1 Mod of the year award!

Zach and Greg from SDTM:
https://m.facebook.com/sdtmpinball/

Nick and Kevin from Buffalo Pinball:
https://buffalopinball.com/

Jack from Jersey Jack Pinball:
https://www.jerseyjackpinball.com/

Martin and Ryan C. from Head2Head:
http://www.head2headpinball.com/

Tommy from Nitro Pinball:
https://www.nitropinball.com/

Josh and Chance from The Canadian Arcade:
https://m.facebook.com/TheCanadianArcade/

Trent Augenstein from Tilt Amusements:
http://www.tiltamusements.com/

Zespy the owner of the prestigious Logan’s Arcade:
https://loganarcade.com/

Mark and crew from the San Diego Pinball club:
https://m.facebook.com/SanDiegoPinball/

and many more!

Our Patent Pending Pin Stadium lights are Wifi controllable with via our iPhone/Android app and work on any machine. They self generate their own Wifi signal so that you can connect to them with your mobile device via our IOS/Android app. This is something that's never been done before and brings life and tons of quality lighting to your game to places that previously could never be reached. No more chasing dark spots on the playfield with LED bulbs or spotlights. Those days are over now. When you are playing you can't even see our kits are installed, but your eyes can surely see the results of the glowing playfield. You can now play in complete darkness with no need for overhead lighting whatsoever.

The kit installs in just a few minutes without any tools or drilling using our Magna-Mount system (mounts on the inside upper wall above the playfield down the entire length of the pinball cabinet just below the glass). Plus they are easily removed for maintenance when raising the playfield and can be moved to other machines if you sell yours. Just like you would do with a your ColorDMD. In addition they maintain the factory look due to the stealth mount and you have endless control with bright RGB and independent white LED lighting that is embedded in between. This gives you over 16 million color options and with separate white lighting control which allows you to choose how bright you want your playfield. The app has the ability to also color match the lighting color using your camera on your phone. Simply take a picture in the app of let's say a specific spot of your playfield and it matches the lighting to that color!

Charlie from Spooky saw them on our website on his Rob Zombie he said the results they were "Damn Impressive!"

If you are interested in more details feel free to visit our website at www.pinstadium.com for more information or shoot us an email at [email protected]

The flasher integration is dazzling but more importantly the GI module allows the Pin Stadiums to sync with the pinball machine's GI for a very cinematic and theatrical effect that goes with the lighting in all modes. It keeps the originally designer's GI control in place and then steps it up to whole new level.

Attached are a few Before and Afters from our website gallery: http://pinstadium.com/gallery/

Thanks!!

Scott
Pinstadium
www.pinstadium.com

"Like" us on Facebook for continual update with things!: https://www.facebook.com/pinstadium
Youtube Channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpjv9XJ_i90bUuduNkgXgvw

woz_led_lighting_pinball (resized).pngwoz_led_lighting_pinball (resized).png
LOTR_before_after_pin_stadium (resized).pngLOTR_before_after_pin_stadium (resized).png
rob_zombie_spookshow_pinball_led_lighting (resized).pngrob_zombie_spookshow_pinball_led_lighting (resized).png
beforeandafterIMVE (resized).pngbeforeandafterIMVE (resized).png
logo_ black_1250 (resized).pnglogo_ black_1250 (resized).png

pinstadium_pinball_led_lights_partners2500 (resized).pngpinstadium_pinball_led_lights_partners2500 (resized).png

#2 6 years ago

What is the "UV + Glow" option for the flasher?

#3 6 years ago

Yes the UV+Glow is for the flasher feature and that's how we recommend using it, but you could also connect it to a GI constant bulb and have it on all the time. It's up to you. We did that on our GB Premium and the constant glow is really cool. You can always switch it easily.

#4 6 years ago

Wow! That produces a lot of nice lighting! I am obviously interested in the flasher aspect as well. Nice work!

#5 6 years ago

Saw these at papa on Trent's Aerosmith and while they were nice the led tape was coming off of the mount. Hoping these were a prototype and production units will not do this because they looked really nice and I wouldn't mind a few on my games.

Edit: I did not mean this post to sound negative, just a concern I had with them.

#6 6 years ago
Quoted from Syco54645:

Saw these at papa on Trent's Aerosmith and while they were nice the led tape was coming off of the mount. Hoping these were a prototype and production units will not do this because they looked really nice and I wouldn't mind a few on my games.
Edit: I did not mean this post to sound negative, just a concern I had with them.

Looks like he just released this kit today. I am pretty sure he had this out at papa and other shows to properly test, at least it sounds that way from what I have read.

#7 6 years ago
Quoted from Rock914:

Looks like he just released this kit today. I am pretty sure he had this out at papa and other shows to properly test, at least it sounds that way from what I have read.

Yes, I would assume that this was a test kit at papa and the issues have been worked out.

#8 6 years ago

Our hobby/industry needs innovation and advancement. Great job Pin Stadium Lights, you're true leaders.

Will you be at Pin A GoGo here on the West Coast?

#10 6 years ago

I saw these a while back wanted to try out. Very neat.

Although, to clarify, do they need to be removed everyone I want to raise my pf?

#11 6 years ago
Quoted from TimeBandit:

From where do they draw power?

They come with a power supply that plugs into the service outlet. Check out their website.

LTG : )

#12 6 years ago
Quoted from Syco54645:

Those were prototype ones that got put on that machine temporarily from a early test version. The final production version does not have that issue and it's 100% resolved and no bugs remain. They are bolstered up and solid now!!

#13 6 years ago
Quoted from chuckcasey:

Our hobby/industry needs innovation and advancement. Great job Pin Stadium Lights, you're true leaders.
Will you be at Pin A GoGo here on the West Coast?

It is possible we make it there, but not sure yet. I think it would be a great place to show them off. We are trying to arrange our schedule and get as many out on machines at each show as possible. Thanks for the invite!

#14 6 years ago

Quoted from TimeBandit:From where do they draw power?

Yes, LTG is correct. They come with a 12v power supply and you can just plug it into the service port or run it into the machine from the screen vents at the bottom of the cabinet (you only need to do that if your service port doesn't work or is in use). No splicing or dicing needed. That's the goal. On the new Stern machines the service port is in the backbox behind the backglass/translite and our kit 12v supply reaches there too. Just letting people know that as they moved it back there (for those of us that are used to the Bally/Williams DMD location by the coin door). It was hidden to me for a while until Trent showed me that.
Added over 7 years ago: Edit: We have since upgraded our kits to eliminate the 12v power supply adapter and now each kit comes with a direct fit PCB adapter that simply plugs into your specific game. This allows the Pin Stadiums power to be turned on and off automatically with the pinball machine. Thank you for the suggestions and these will be included at no additionally charge for everyone's kit!

Added over 7 years ago: Great news!! Our kits now come with specific plug and play power adapters, no more 12v converters(unless you specifically request this). This new change means that our kits draw power directly from the machine and turn on/off when you power up/down your pinball.

Added over 5 years ago:

The Pin Stadiums are now "Off the Grid". Which means they do not get power from your pinball machine's boards any longer and now come with our Universal Power adapter which simply plugs into the service port of the machine. Makes life much easier and it's included free with every kit. You can also converter your earlier Pin Stadiums to this no problem. https://pinstadium.com/product/universal-power/

#15 6 years ago
Quoted from jrivelli:

I saw these a while back wanted to try out. Very neat.
Although, to clarify, do they need to be removed everyone I want to raise my pf?

Yes, they are easily removed with the Magna-Mount system designed exactly for that purpose. Then when you are done working on the machine they go right back on.

#16 6 years ago
Quoted from KingBW:

What is the "UV + Glow" option for the flasher?

Sorry I should have answered that better, that is for the flasher option and it basically is the brightest UV Glow effect out on the market. We make these custom, and have increased the brighness and also lighting angle throw so that it gives 100% coverage. They look great in most any game, especially ones like Metallica, Aerosmith, Monster Bash, Creature, Scared Stiff, Attack from Mars, Medieval Madness, etc. We have found that the darker the playfield graphics, the better the UV+Glow work on the machines. It's intense but not distracting. A big wow factor for sure

#17 6 years ago

This is kind of like one of those "I want to believe....BUT..." type deals. Reminds me when another vendor was all gung ho about LED strips in the back of games and their LED kits showed a dramatic improvement but everything was washed out with funky colors...kind of like what I'm seeing here. I want actual legitimate pictures that haven't been run through some kind of filter, or with game-appropriate color choices.

http://www.ipdb.org/showpic.pl?id=4858&picno=18880&zoom=1

LOTR looks like a truckload of blueberries was dropped on it. That game is not supposed to be BLUE. >_<;;

Also...why are there no installation instructions on the website? You guys aren't the only ones to do this, but it's supremely annoying, especially since you're touting their removeability for resale. I don't want to keep track of some stupid stapled together 3 sheets of paper to pass on to the next guy in 2 years, plus, I think we're all a bit curious how these are actually being mounted.

How far off to the side of the game does someone have to be standing before they're blinded? Games lined up head to head how bad is it for the player that's adjacent? These are things I'd personally want answered before I'd chuck money at it, but I think it's a decent idea with potential if the installation is as easy to do and removing them every time you need to get under the playfield isn't a huge hassle. WPT that I have for sure could use some big general illumination help...

#18 6 years ago
Quoted from pinstadium:

Sorry I should have answered that better, that is for the flasher option and it basically is the brightest UV Glow effect out on the market. We make these custom, and have increased the brighness and also lighting angle throw so that it gives 100% coverage. They look great in most any game, especially ones like Metallica, Aerosmith, Monster Bash, Creature, Scared Stiff, Attack from Mars, Medieval Madness, etc. We have found that the darker the playfield graphics, the better the UV+Glow work on the machines. It's intense but not distracting. A big wow factor for sure

Can you post some pics or videos of what comes in the package, how they mount, and how the UV+Glow works?

#19 6 years ago
Quoted from Frax:

This is kind of like one of those "I want to believe....BUT..." type deals. Reminds me when another vendor was all gung ho about LED strips in the back of games and their LED kits showed a dramatic improvement but everything was washed out with funky colors...kind of like what I'm seeing here. I want actual legitimate pictures that haven't been run through some kind of filter, or with game-appropriate color choices.
http://www.ipdb.org/showpic.pl?id=4858&picno=18880&zoom=1
LOTR looks like a truckload of blueberries was dropped on it. That game is not supposed to be BLUE. >_<;;
Also...why are there no installation instructions on the website? You guys aren't the only ones to do this, but it's supremely annoying, especially since you're touting their removeability for resale. I don't want to keep track of some stupid stapled together 3 sheets of paper to pass on to the next guy in 2 years, plus, I think we're all a bit curious how these are actually being mounted.
How far off to the side of the game does someone have to be standing before they're blinded? Games lined up head to head how bad is it for the player that's adjacent? These are things I'd personally want answered before I'd chuck money at it, but I think it's a decent idea with potential if the installation is as easy to do and removing them every time you need to get under the playfield isn't a huge hassle. WPT that I have for sure could use some big general illumination help...

Thank you for your questions and I wish we had been able to launch at the Texas Pinball Festival so that you could have seen them in person as that would have been closer to you. Seeing is believing for sure and pics/videos never do true justice to pinball LED lighting effects, at least that has been my experience too. The before and afters are unedited and not filtered, other than just putting the images next to each other so that you can see the difference. In person is better, I agree and this is why we are getting them on display at as many shows as possible, Kalamazoo this week on Trent's machine (you know that he is not going to put something on his machines that is a lesser species), VFW, and then a whole list of other big shows to come. We will be posting up fully updated installation video too so that you can see them.

There is a Whitewater video on our pinstadium channel on Youtube that will show you the mounting and removal, it's not the best quality but should help to give you a visual on the ease of use of them. Also side by side they were designed to not be distracting to the player next you on another machine either, that's a good question and something that was taken in consideration as they are on the machines in our collection which are also lined up like an army. Here is the video I was referring to for WH2O so you don't have to search around for it:

Regarding LOTR, pictures don't do it justice or show the true colors. However since you seem to be like me and very particular about your LED lighting then the app will be perfect for you since you can adjust every single aspect of the lighting very simply to what you refer to as game appropriate colors. This was always a fuss of mine too. That way you can dial it to how you like versus being stuck with a linear set up that you would have to deal with. I know exactly your concerns and these were designed around a similar perspective during the creation process. Thank you for posting this up as it gives us the chance to address any questions that we might not have covered on the site. I hope this helps.

#20 6 years ago
Quoted from rrosenhouse:

Can you post some pics or videos of what comes in the package, how they mount, and how the UV+Glow works?

Yes, we will be updating the site and getting even more details up there for you.

#21 6 years ago

I'm assuming there is decent control of brightness settings, just not shown in the photos / videos? I'm interested, but they look blindingly bright at what is presumably 100% that they're pictured at.

How does dimming work? If it's PWM, do they flicker at lower brightness?

#22 6 years ago

Yeah, I do like the fact it's adjustable with the app. I can spend 75 bucks on LED GI and be stuck with one choice forever or have something adjustable on the fly? One of those options is a lot more lucrative than the other. I guess I'm just trying to figure out how the things are actually magnetically mounting to anything. And yeah, I'm the super-picky-purist when it comes to lighting in my games. I think the people that are vehemently anti-LED are wrong, but it's because so many games look like clown puke. Like I just will never get the whole "PUT UV EVERYWHERE!!!"......hm........I think I might have just thought of something interesting to do with these that would absolutely justify the price....

#23 6 years ago

Looks cool!! What a price tag

#24 6 years ago

what about us "old farts" that don't own a smart phone, and have no plans on getting one?

#25 6 years ago
Quoted from indypinhead:

what about us "old farts" that don't own a smart phone, and have no plans on getting one?

That's what your kids are for?

*edit* Seriously though, there are Android emulators out there. I'm sure a simple app like this would run on it from PC no problem, unless there's some wierdness between the emulator and the computer not being able to use wifi natively. Find that hard to picture though. If it can run my mobile games just fine... o_O

#26 6 years ago

I've seen these in person and Scott has done an amazing job on these. The pictures posted above are pretty exact representations of what it looks like in person.

I have played on machines that had these on them in a row and cannot remember being bothered by adjacent games.

These are worth every penny in my opinion. I don't want to add spots lights everywhere to a dark game. This is so much easier. This is a great option for streamers too as games need to be really lit up well to run 60fps right.

Can't wait to get a set!

#27 6 years ago
Quoted from rubberducks:

I'm assuming there is decent control of brightness settings, just not shown in the photos / videos? I'm interested, but they look blindingly bright at what is presumably 100% that they're pictured at.
How does dimming work? If it's PWM, do they flicker at lower brightness?

You have excellent control of the brightness settings. In most of the pictures they are at 100% just to so that the camera can capture the effect, but since the brightness is exceptional we tend to recommend running some pins at 60% brightness for the white and 80% for the RGB colors. They do not flicker either when at their lowest setting.

A nice example that is machine specific would be on the TWD Premium, its really dark from the factory and needs a lot of help but not too much because if its too bright I feel it take away from the haunting effect of the game. So in that screnario, setting the white brightness to 45-50% and then the RGB to a 100% Red, and 0% Green, 0% Blue, it makes the game look perfect and everything is clearly visible but tasteful. You could dial in a little but of Blue, lets say at 15% and get a slight Red/Purple effect, which helps to bring out the white colors in the playfield. Just to give you an idea of how flexible the controls are.

#28 6 years ago
Quoted from indypinhead:

Good question, we did take that into consideration and you can use an old fashioned remote control too and that's included with the kit. No Wifi or app required for that. If you are even more laid back than that then you can just turn them on and use the predefined setting, but I have a feeling you will want to dial it in to your liking further.

#29 6 years ago

I hope that helps to ease your mind so that you know you don't have to be a techy to operate them. We tried to think of every type of collector and maybe a few don't have Wifi access from where the collection is located, in that case the remote is handy. It's included.

#30 6 years ago
Quoted from Frax:

I want actual legitimate pictures

This is a pic I took with my phone at The Ohio Show. They really do look great. Check out the effect it makes on the chrome habitrail. Really cool

IMG_20170331_185656005 (resized).jpgIMG_20170331_185656005 (resized).jpg

#31 6 years ago

I like the product but I'm gonna call out your before and after pics you posted. I realize you want to make it look fantastic but the machines were never that dark. It looks like a bad comparison of some GI and PF bulbs not even on in the before pics but on in after pics. Wish you well but you got a shady comparison.
-Mike

#32 6 years ago
Quoted from Grizlyrig:

I like the product but I'm gonna call out your before and after pics you posted. I realize you want to make it look fantastic but the machines were never that dark. It looks like a bad comparison of some GI and PF bulbs not even on in the before pics but on in after pics. Wish you well but you got a shady comparison.
-Mike

Are you absolutely sure? I look at the big dark areas in the center of the PF in his LOTR and RZ pics and see a huge difference, that is an area with no gi. So if this product makes that big of an improvement where there is no GI lighting why in the heck would he need to pull any bulbs?? The center of the PF tells the whole story, this product does its job really well.

Op, Looking forward to meeting you at PATZ. I am hooking my Interactive under-cab and Backbox kits up on Trents machine. I am interested to see your product and how it all works. I just found out yesterday your stuff would be on his machine as well, hope our stuff plays well together.

Here is a video of my stuff that will be going on his machine.

#33 6 years ago

Do they work with games that have art blades or mirror blades?

#34 6 years ago
Quoted from Grizlyrig:

-Mike

I am completely puzzled by this comment. The great thing about this product is that you yourself can decide if you need GI enhancement to your game. You are the one looking at your game and seeing that it has areas of poor GI lighting. So even though your claim is 100% false, does it really even matter what the before pics look like? Everyone that owns those games knows what the before pics look like. Hahaha

#35 6 years ago
Quoted from jgentry:

Do they work with games that have art blades or mirror blades?

Yep!

IMG_5734 (resized).PNGIMG_5734 (resized).PNG

#36 6 years ago

Thanks, these look awesome. Going to get a few sets.

Is there an expected delivery timetable yet?

#37 6 years ago

Alright, I am in. Lets see what it can do for STTNG.

#38 6 years ago
Quoted from Silverballer:

Alright, I am in. Lets see what it can do for STTNG.

When I first saw these I immediately thought of this game. And shadow.

#39 6 years ago

A few questions:

1. I may have missed it, how do these mount?
2. I watched the video of them pivoting from one end for pf service... It that all they do to be able to work on a game? I would consider trying these on a TAF on route, but of course a route game needs the ability to get under the hood with no extra hassle.
3. Can I wire these somehow on TAF so they just come on each time the power is turned on?

#40 6 years ago
Quoted from Rock914:

Are you absolutely sure?

Well decided to ask my wife her thoughts.."some playfield lights look like they were changed to the colored super brights for the after pic.especially woz." I get that everything will be shown better on playfield with more light,my comment was based entirely on the pf and gi lights not the product itself.
I do like the youtube videos.
-Mike

#41 6 years ago

I can certainly see why WOZ may appear that way but with WOZ it really depends on when you take that picture as the games lighting changes quickly and frequently.

Happy you like my videos, I feel like a dork making them but they are needed.

Quoted from Whysnow:

A few questions:
1. I may have missed it, how do these mount?
2. I watched the video of them pivoting from one end for pf service... It that all they do to be able to work on a game? I would consider trying these on a TAF on route, but of course a route game needs the ability to get under the hood with no extra hassle.
3. Can I wire these somehow on TAF so they just come on each time the power is turned on?

I will see these this weekend Hilton, I am sure I can make a plug and play connection for this to turn on with the game. If the led settings are saved when powered off this would be the ideal thing to do in my opinion. I will see Scott this coming weekend and hope I can help refine this a little of he is willing to take my advice.

#42 6 years ago
Quoted from Rock914:

I can certainly see why WOZ may appear that way but with WOZ it really depends on when you take that picture as the games lighting changes quickly and frequently.

I will see these this weekend Hilton, I am sure I can make a plug and play connection for this to turn on with the game. If the led settings are saved when powered off this would be the ideal thing to do in my opinion. I will see Scott this coming weekend and hope I can help refine this a little of he is willing to take my advice.

cool! Please keep me posted. If this can work for me, I would love to try it out in TAF.

It is a game that so many love but is obviously a very dark game (esp in the back area). I tried a few things in the past and nothing looked right.

#43 6 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

cool! Please keep me posted. If this can work for me, I would love to try it out in TAF.
It is a game that so many love but is obviously a very dark game (esp in the back area). I tried a few things in the past and nothing looked right.

Buy one, have him bring it to me at PATZ and I will make it what you need, no charge.

#44 6 years ago
Quoted from Rock914:

Don't feel dorky, they are needed to show what is really going on. Got me thinking about it.
-Mike

#45 6 years ago

Can these be integrated with the GI for dimming effects?

#46 6 years ago
Quoted from alveolus:

Can these be integrated with the GI for dimming effects?

I am in no way speaking for Pinstadium just from knowledge. Yes it can be. Something like that would probably be up to the end user to do.

#47 6 years ago
Quoted from Rock914:

I am in no way speaking for Pinstadium just from knowledge. Yes it can be. Something like that would probably be up to the end user to do.

Yep. I asked scott this same question when I first saw them in action. Definitely possible but as they are provided they won't do that.

#48 6 years ago

So do they come on when the machine turns on and retain the settings. Or do you have to turn them on seperately and reconfigure?

#49 6 years ago
Quoted from davijc02:

So do they come on when the machine turns on and retain the settings. Or do you have to turn them on seperately and reconfigure?

These are the 2 questions I have, plus the GI integration. I would definitely want that feature for any game where the GI going dark or flashing is part of the light show in the programming.

#50 6 years ago
Quoted from davijc02:

You can optionally not use the 12v power supply, and just wire it up directly yourself to a 12v source on the machine so that they turn on and off on your own. It's up to you.

When using the 12v power supply they can be easily turned on and off using your voice if you have Amazon Alexa(Echo) and soon with Siri, or you can use the app, or the remote too!

And yes they will remember your last setting. You can also save other predefined settings for each pinball in the app. So for example if you have a certain setting for a specific machine that you like then you store that and you can also created another one for your alternate choice or another person that likes it to look another way. You can name those and just tap on them to change it very easily. Whatever the last used setting was for that machine then that will be what will be remembered when they are powered on. The app will allow you to control and organize all of your machines that have the Pin Stadium kit.

You can group them, have multiple groups, and turn them all on at once or individually, their are timers too for operators with routed games. The scenario for that would be if you are open 9-9pm, the lights can come on and turn off turn on a schedule and repeat that process automatically too. I hope this helps to answer your question.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 14.95
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Pimp
Decals
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom
Eproms
9,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
San Ramon, CA
$ 29.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom
Eproms
$ 63.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations
Other
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
Eproms
$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom
Eproms
$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley
Pinball Machine
$ 38.00
Playfield - Other
Pinball Mod Co.
Other
$ 249.00
Playfields
Starcade Amusement
Playfields
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods
Protection
Machine - For Sale
Gilroy, CA
$ 24.50
$ 19.00
Tools
PinballSolutions.eu
Tools
$ 84.99
Displays
FlyLand Designs
Displays
$ 125.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
Shooter rods
$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom
Eproms
$ 1,159.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields
Flipper parts
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing
Other
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com
Toys/Add-ons
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
Shooter rods
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 8,189 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 164.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-pin-stadium-lights-official-announcement and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.