image.jpg
image.jpg
ballyhoo_side.jpg
flyer-378.jpg
MM Spelling.PNG
allmine.PNG
65.jpg
64.jpg
There are 702 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 15.
#101 10 years ago
Quoted from Kcpinballfan:

Am I the only one that thinks this is overpriced? All they are doing is putting together a previously manufactured game, its not like they have to pay a designer or artists or pay for research and developement of invented parts. I may be priced out. I'm sure they'll probably sell but its not an original and I'm not so sure its worth it.

Exactly. If I'm Ritchie I'm thinking WTF?? He busts his butt for a year and a half (along with dozens of others) ... to design a pin with all the latest tech in it ... and these guys come along and rebuild a game from 2 decades ago and sell it for the same price? Industry is definitely a lil' crazy.

#102 10 years ago

So, just to be clear, this new run will not say "Williams" anywhere? Not on the sideart, speaker panel, anywhere? Why not? I missed the seminar.

#103 10 years ago
Quoted from stevevt:

New questions for anyone who completed a preorder at pinballsales.com:
* Did you get a confirmation screen and order number?
* Did you get a confirmation email?
My friend got neither...

I got both

#104 10 years ago

No. However, if you go to the My Account screen, click on Forgot your Order code and enter you e-mail address, you will receive an e-mail.

#105 10 years ago

Got my preorder in.

I have an AFM, which I actually like more than MM, but it will be interesting to see how they work side-by-side. I also have SM. We'll see if that's one too many destroy the thing in the middle layouts.

#106 10 years ago

Any Hobbit owners care to chime in on how it worked for their pre-order?

#107 10 years ago
Quoted from stevevt:

My friend got neither...

confirmation screen yes, email "order received" yes, but the email says "this is not an order confirmation", and when I log in to their website, it still lists my order as "pending". your friend should log in to the site and check his previous orders to make sure it's there.

#108 10 years ago

Where can we order from? Only pinball sales.com?

I for one think this is a better deal than Stern ST LE at same price.

#109 10 years ago
Quoted from jar155:

Got my preorder in.
I have an AFM, which I actually like more than MM, but it will be interesting to see how they work side-by-side. I also have SM. We'll see if that's one too many destroy the thing in the middle layouts.

Nice Jeff

#110 10 years ago

Order received: yes
Confirmation: no

We received your order on 10/18/2013. Your order number is 1050.

Note that this is not an order confirmation. You will receive a detailed confirmation message once your order has been processed. You can check the status of your order by logging into your account at http://www.pinballsales.com/productcart/pc/custpref.asp

#111 10 years ago
Quoted from Captive_Ball:

Is your deposit in shan?

Call me Jared.

And no.

I am extremely happy and excited for pinball, but I'm not the kind of guy who pays $8000 for toys. I'm in for a $5000 MM in less than perfect shape.

I just like to see everyone talk about it.

I'm still a fan of the $800 Rollergames.

#112 10 years ago

my pinballsales # is 1116. hope that doesn't mean i was too late.

#113 10 years ago
Quoted from Ed_in_Texas:

So, just to be clear, this new run will not say "Williams" anywhere? Not on the sideart, speaker panel, anywhere? Why not? I missed the seminar.

According to the presenters, Williams doesn't want people to get confused and call them for tech support, sue them if it caused their divorce, etc.

#114 10 years ago
Quoted from playernumber4:

Me neither....and it tarnishes anyway. I'd rather see a nice custom powercoat color from Alex. I ordered at the Pinball Sales site, and it was just the $1000 deposit. However...my invoice number is over 1000 so I may have gotten shut out already!.

I was Order 1138.

MM-Remake-OrderConfirmation.jpgMM-Remake-OrderConfirmation.jpg
#115 10 years ago

Herg I was ordering online in cart said it was $7999 but did they only charge the $1000?

As above.

#116 10 years ago
Quoted from Captive_Ball:

Any Hobbit owners care to chime in on how it worked for their pre-order?

Submitted my deposit through the website and got an email from Jen a few hours later with an invoice (PDF) attached showing my order number (and game number). Also will show balance due (if any).

#117 10 years ago
Quoted from herg:

Order received: yes
Confirmation: no

So do you think you missed out?

#118 10 years ago

Whats all the excitement about is One Direction in town fellas?

#119 10 years ago
Quoted from Jared:

Call me Jared.
And no.

I just like to see everyone talk about it.
I'm still a fan of the $800 Rollergames.

Gotcha Jared. Rollergames, Rollergames!

#120 10 years ago
Quoted from CraZ4Pin:

Submitted my deposit through the website and got an email from Jen a few hours later with an invoice (PDF) attached showing my order number (and game number.)

What was your order number?

#121 10 years ago
Quoted from eggbert52:

Do you really think they sold all 1000 games within an hour or two? I don't think so.

#122 10 years ago
Quoted from CraZ4Pin:

Submitted my deposit through the website and got an email from Jen a few hours later with an invoice (PDF) attached showing my order number (and game number.)

wait, what? I thought you hated this idea?

#123 10 years ago
Quoted from rai:

Herg I was ordering online in cart said it was $7999 but did they only charge the $1000?
As above.

Everything I got from them shows $7995 on it except the notes on the product page.

#124 10 years ago
Quoted from CraZ4Pin:

Do you really think they sold all 1000 games within an hour or two? I don't think so.

There are multiple distributors, as well as people ordering in person at Expo, so there's no one source of numbers yet. I wonder how many each distributor is being allotted.

#125 10 years ago
Quoted from eggbert52:

What was your order number?

I was only referring to how ordering of The Hobbit worked (as was asked.) I could care less about a new MM for 8k.

#126 10 years ago
Quoted from eggbert52:

I sure hope not. I'd say they're just swamped right now.

#127 10 years ago

Ordered. My number is over 1000 too, but there is no way all 1000 already spoken for.

#128 10 years ago

Jack has sold 100 or so I believe

#129 10 years ago

Got my pre-order in, as did my buddy in Vancouver. Stoked!!!!

#130 10 years ago
Quoted from CraZ4Pin:

I was only referring to how ordering of The Hobbit worked (as was asked.) I could care less about a new MM for 8k.

and thanks for providing

#131 10 years ago
Quoted from rai:

I'm on the fringe of the hobby, didn't want to get burned like the Wayne deal form Australia.

No one got burned by the Wayne deal...This is the continuation of the Wayne deal and those that stuck it out w/ Wayne will be 1st in line to get one of these 1000. Those that didn't goy full refunds!

Bill

#132 10 years ago
Quoted from pezpunk:

wait, what? I thought you hated this idea?

Yes, this just blew my mind. I haven't heard Craz4pin say anything positive about the idea...

edit: ok, hobbit... makes sense. continue.

#133 10 years ago
Quoted from Toasterdog:

Ordered. My number is over 1000 too, but there is no way all 1000 already spoken for.

Why is everyone so sure about that. I can see all the dist buying these things up just to flip them at higher prices

#134 10 years ago

I'll wait for a monster bash if they remake that one.

#135 10 years ago
Quoted from CraZ4Pin:

Whew thanks...I was reading so quickly.

#136 10 years ago

I do wish it was AFM, but I'll take MM.

At least we know it's complete code!

#137 10 years ago

I'm thinking about getting the right to re-print Topps baseball cards so I can reprint Miguel Cabrera's rookie card from 2000 ... it's now worth well over $100 mint so I'll charge only $75. I'll even throw in a nice plastic protector (with gold trim if you like.)

Still working on the pricing for A.Rod's rookie card and Pujols. I'll keep you posted ...

#138 10 years ago

Hmmm..........just blew out the old school "collectible MM", very interesting!

#139 10 years ago
Quoted from stevevt:

My friend got neither...

I got an order number and an order code on the confirmation screen. No confirmation email yet, but I'm sure they are too busy to deal with that right now.

#140 10 years ago

Order number xxxx for me

#141 10 years ago
Quoted from Kcpinballfan:

Am I the only one that thinks this is overpriced? All they are doing is putting together a previously manufactured game, its not like they have to pay a designer or artists or pay for research and developement of invented parts. I may be priced out. I'm sure they'll probably sell but its not an original and I'm not so sure its worth it.

You are correct, it is pricey, but remember they are a start-up, and that before this was announced today, you could not find a NIB MM machine for under 20K. They need the overhead if they are going to keep it going and re-issue other titles. If they turn into a major manufacturing force, then you can imagine the prices will come down a little. I wonder how JJP & Stern are going to react to this.

#142 10 years ago
Quoted from 85vett:

Why is everyone so sure about that. I can see all the dist buying these things up just to flip them at higher prices

If I get one great. If not, no worries. I would just be surprised if all 1k were spoken for this soon.

8k would be my top too. If someone wants to flip for considerably higher; I won't be a buyer.

#143 10 years ago

seems like everyone's first order at pinballsales did not go through. i am pretty sure my second was one of the first to go through and it had 1116 on it. i don't think that is a number indicating sales but i could be wrong. person above that mentioned outfits buying these up for future profits could be correct but from what i see if this goes well they will just keep building them. so speculators will be sorry. everyone's mm will be worth what a good bally/williams goes for which is about $6000. funny thing is even these new ones will be worth that after taken out of the box.

#144 10 years ago
Quoted from CraZ4Pin:

I'm thinking about getting the right to re-print Topps baseball cards so I can reprint Miguel Cabrera's rookie card from 2000 ... it's now worth well over $100 mint so I'll charge only $75. I'll even throw in a nice plastic protector (with gold trim if you like.)
Still working on the pricing for A.Rod's rookie card and Pujols. I'll keep you posted ...

we are all aware of your opinion on the matter, thanks for your input.

#145 10 years ago
Quoted from CraZ4Pin:

8k? The MM hype is out of control. I guess there are people willing to pay this, but I don't get it. STLE is starting to look like a deal.

Quoted from CraZ4Pin:

Submitted my deposit through the website and got an email from Jen a few hours later with an invoice (PDF) attached showing my order number (and game number). Also will show balance due (if any).

God you're weird.

#146 10 years ago
Quoted from pezpunk:

!!!
$7995
Delivery Q2 2014
1000 units
live stream of announcement ... http://www.ustream.tv/channel/jguynes

will they come with Saturn Rings?

#147 10 years ago

MB is licensed. TAF is licensed (and WPC89, not 95), as is Creech.

AFM would make sense, CC not so much -- it's popular because it's rare, not because it's super-duper-awesome (although it is a fun game).

Lesser titles like WH2O at $8k would make no sense. Hell, a remade MM doesn't really make sense at $8k either - seems like there's a rather healthy profit being made there, vs the amount of money in development and build costs that have been going into newer Sterns and WOZ.

You have to really like MM to want this, and I'm sure they'll sell them out, and people will enjoy them thoroughly.

The hobby isn't getting any cheaper, but we all need to spend money on something, right?

#148 10 years ago

I will want the trim to match the wire forms.

#149 10 years ago
Quoted from coasterguy:

I will want the trim to match the wire forms.

my restored mm has this and i think it is a hit or miss with people with most not liking it. surprised they went this route with the new machine. i think it looks good.

#150 10 years ago

Wow, these #'s are increasing fast! I wonder if Jen is still answering the phone as well.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 100.00
Cabinet - Decals
Creative Mods

$ 64.99
$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

$ 37.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

$ 129.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 449.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
Lenticular Designs

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 44.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 225.00
Cabinet - Other
FlyLand Designs

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Machine - For Sale
Bristow, VA
$ 84.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
FlyLand Designs

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Wolcott, CT
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 24.99
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 35.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 130.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinwize.com

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 702 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 15.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.