Topic Stats

• 23,867 posts
  • 2,347 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 hours ago by Rolls-Royce
  • Topic is favorited by 1,121 Pinsiders
  • Topic is sticky in its sub-forum

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_0598 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0595 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0592 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0590 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0594 (resized).jpeg
    DGR06 (resized).jpg
    IMG_1348 (resized).jpg
    DGR05 (resized).jpg
    _1010614 (resized).JPG
    DGR03 (resized).JPG
    DGR04 (resized).jpg
    IMG_6198 (resized).jpeg
    bikes1 (resized).jpg
    adcc8631-0ad1-436f-bac6-b92e38c5e4b1 (resized).jpg
    cde76292-235b-4aeb-93ad-e03a4f86cf0e (resized).jpg
    396724a8-c984-4b78-823c-5182cb817327 (resized).jpg
    There are 23,867 posts in this topic. You are on page 475 of 478.
    #23701 33 days ago
    Quoted from erak:

Cool. Same artist, same designer as shoo shoo.

The art on both of them is stunning. Captures my impressions of an era that had real style, where people dressed up every day to just go to the shops or the local club.

Shoo shoo is a beautiful game and looks even more fun than Control Tower. Is yours a nudgers game too? Have to put some style into play on mine if you want the scores and the saves.

#23702 33 days ago
    Quoted from Jordan23945:

Current lineup...
    [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Anytime I think I have a problem your updates make me feel better. I would so do this if my wife wouldn’t kill me. Love seeing you always find a way to add another .

#23703 33 days ago
    Quoted from Jordan23945:

Current lineup...
    [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Wow you have a serious problem I’m jealous.

#23704 33 days ago

Quick update for 2024.

Caved in on my 3 pin limit, sold the couch and added a Ripley's. Setting a new 5 pin limit. Hoping to add a LOTR in 24 or 25.

20240303_004841 (resized).jpg20240303_004841 (resized).jpg
    #23705 33 days ago

Man, after looking at this thread, it appears I am sorely lacking in the number of toys . I will be done after I get a golden tee, and Big Buck Reloaded arcade. Ha.

Love this thread, but can burn some time, and I only looked a few pages...

IMG_2067 (resized).JPGIMG_2067 (resized).JPGIMG_2104 (resized).JPGIMG_2104 (resized).JPGIMG_2110 (resized).JPGIMG_2110 (resized).JPG
    #23706 33 days ago
    Quoted from MoparCowboy:

Man, after looking at this thread, it appears I am sorely lacking in the number of toys . I will be done after I get a golden tee, and Big Buck Reloaded arcade. Ha.
    [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Looks fantastic except for the Bruins stuff lol

#23707 33 days ago
    Quoted from punkin:

The art on both of them is stunning. Captures my impressions of an era that had real style, where people dressed up every day to just go to the shops or the local club.
    Shoo shoo is a beautiful game and looks even more fun than Control Tower. Is yours a nudgers game too? Have to put some style into play on mine if you want the scores and the saves.

It sure is, we call it ol' nudggie. Lol. The bottom layout is awesome. It can really bounce around down there, before you even get it to a flipper. And I find with a good bounce back up from the bottom dead sling 50,000 point bounce and a good flipper hit, it really launches the ball back to the top.The 6 kickout holes are pretty sweet too.

#23708 33 days ago
    Quoted from MoparCowboy:

[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

The room looks top notch!

#23709 33 days ago
    Quoted from erak:

It sure is, we call it ol' nudggie. Lol. The bottom layout is awesome. It can really bounce around down there, before you even get it to a flipper. And I find with a good bounce back up from the bottom dead sling 50,000 point bounce and a good flipper hit, it really launches the ball back to the top.The 6 kickout holes are pretty sweet too.

My intro in comp if it comes up, is someone has to keep score on a pad and paper, and you can have a 5 ball multi if you like. But it's a nudgers game.

That's all they get.

#23710 33 days ago
    Quoted from TheNecromancer:

Quick update for 2024.
    Caved in on my 3 pin limit, sold the couch and added a Ripley's. Setting a new 5 pin limit. Hoping to add a LOTR in 24 or 25.
    [quoted image]

Awesome space! Where’d you get that Alt translite for Congo? I have an original BUT it’s a legit mirrored backglass.

#23711 32 days ago

Here's mine; posted in the vinylclub also. It's a game/vinylroom: 2 pins, arcade 1UP MK with pandora 3000 games, 9 feet competition pooltable, foossballtable and offcourse 2 turntables Technics and a large vinylcollection on display. Tv with couch in the corner (not on pic). My temple in the weekend! :p
    Pinside_forum_8089745_0 (resized).jpgPinside_forum_8089745_0 (resized).jpg

#23712 32 days ago

Caved in on my 3 pin limit

It was really more of a short term goal. Once achieved you have to set your sights higher

#23713 32 days ago

Great room @ MoparCowboy !

Really looks nice. Flooor , walls etc all tied together. Very inviting and enough space. Also like the tray ceiling and soffits with lights. Excellent

#23714 32 days ago

I love this thread. You guys are amazing! I just wanted to stop in and say we won a gift card for merch from Stern for home gameroom! Already used it on Foo side art!

Screenshot_20240305_090612_Outlook (resized).jpgScreenshot_20240305_090612_Outlook (resized).jpg
    #23715 32 days ago

Laundry room was in the basement. Got it moved to the main floor to make room for pins. Thought this will be more than enough space. Now I've filled it and trying to figure out where I can put more LOL

IMG_4565 (resized).pngIMG_4565 (resized).pngIMG_4566 (resized).pngIMG_4566 (resized).png
    #23716 32 days ago
    Quoted from toaster777:

Laundry room was in the basement. Got it moved to the main floor to make room for pins. Thought this will be more than enough space. Now I've filled it and trying to figure out where I can put more LOL
    [quoted image][quoted image]

That cabinetry to the right seems non-permanent.

#23717 32 days ago
    Quoted from Ballderdash:

That cabinetry to the right seems non-permanent.

It is but there's also a door there to a small storage room. I'm thinking of moving the door over so that I can get one more pin where that cabinet is, but that gives me room for only 1 more pin. I know once I fill that I'll be looking for more room again

#23718 32 days ago
    Quoted from toaster777:

It is but there's also a door there to a small storage room. I'm thinking of moving the door over so that I can get one more pin where that cabinet is, but that gives me room for only 1 more pin. I know once I fill that I'll be looking for more room again

OH! I can’t wait next year for the removal of the storage room!

#23719 32 days ago
    Quoted from toaster777:

Those like like some pristine pins!

#23720 32 days ago
    Quoted from KING-HENRY:

OH! I can’t wait next year for the removal of the storage room!

LOL it's really small but would fit 1 maybe 2 more pins!

#23721 32 days ago
    Quoted from kciaccio:

Those like like some pristine pins!

Thanks. I fully restored the Space Shuttle and Black Knight - even did hardtops on them. They play like new. Also replaced many parts on the Getaway to get it to play like new. 3 pins from my teen years that I remember playing the most so had to restore them to how they deserved to be.

#23722 30 days ago

Made a few changes. Yes I know the area behind the pins is a barren wasteland. I’m working on putting a TV up there and some neons.

IMG_6908 (resized).jpegIMG_6908 (resized).jpegIMG_6906 (resized).jpegIMG_6906 (resized).jpegIMG_6907 (resized).jpegIMG_6907 (resized).jpegIMG_6895 (resized).jpegIMG_6895 (resized).jpeg
    #23723 30 days ago
    Quoted from stompeN:

Made a few changes. Yes I know the area behind the pins is a barren wasteland. I’m working on putting a TV up there and some neons.
    [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

That Tapper tho!

#23724 30 days ago
    Quoted from stompeN:

Wow that Mando is beautiful!!

#23725 30 days ago

Basically out of room but don't want to sell any. Star wars prem is on its way tomorrow and my distro is pushing us hard to pickup a jarastic park prem he "accidentally" ordered. Labyrinth 3 weeks out. Moving the office and arcade games to a seperate room. Had to close off the slider down here just to make room. Might have a problem

PXL_20240329_010145474 (resized).jpgPXL_20240329_010145474 (resized).jpgPXL_20240329_010155166 (resized).jpgPXL_20240329_010155166 (resized).jpg
    #23726 29 days ago
    Quoted from Nicoli125:

Basically out of room but don't want to sell any. Star wars prem is on its way tomorrow and my distro is pushing us hard to pickup a jarastic park prem he "accidentally" ordered. Labyrinth 3 weeks out. Moving the office and arcade games to a seperate room. Had to close off the slider down here just to make room. Might have a problem

Get the JP and install the movie code and you will be super happy.

#23727 29 days ago

Quick update for 2024.
    [quoted image]

Added any new decorations to the gameroom? You have one of my favorite setups in this entire thread is the reason I ask, top three for sure sir.

#23728 29 days ago
    Quoted from Nicoli125:

I think we all eventually hit that “problem”. For me it was last summer - out room and already two over the space limit. You stand in the middle of the room, look around, and figure out whose time is up. It sucks but it has to be done. I’ve let three go now.

I’m still not doing the one-in-one-out method properly though as I’m now three over my space limit.

#23729 29 days ago
    Quoted from stompeN:

Nice setup.. Whats the deal with that Tapper? Is that a home made setup?

#23730 29 days ago
    Quoted from BubbaK:

Those are available on EBay. $800.

#23731 29 days ago

Games look sooo much better without "pinshields". Why would you want to hide the coolest part of the machine? I just don't get them at all.

#23732 29 days ago
    Quoted from G35R6:

I think we all eventually hit that “problem”. For me it was last summer - out room and already two over the space limit. You stand in the middle of the room, look around, and figure out whose time is up. It sucks but it has to be done. I’ve let three go now.
    I’m still not doing the one-in-one-out method properly though as I’m now three over my space limit.

I said that at around a dozen games. Then I started folding games up and carefully storing them around the house. Will have 21 pins in the next few weeks and growing, only 7 of them are set up to play. It sucks, but I can rotate them occasionally and don’t have to break up the collection. Desperate circumstances call for desperate measures LOL. I have 11 pins in the master bedroom and planning to add one more. Kind of worried about the floor collapsing, ha ha

IMG_1605 (resized).jpegIMG_1605 (resized).jpegIMG_1606 (resized).jpegIMG_1606 (resized).jpeg

#23733 29 days ago
    Quoted from stompeN:

You need that plan B Danny Way deck, or better yet the whole plan B star wars set! Last full set I saw went for over $10K, cheap!
    B

#23734 29 days ago
    Quoted from darkryder:

I said that at around a dozen games. Then I started folding games up and carefully storing them around the house. Will have 21 pins in the next few weeks and growing, only 7 of them are set up to play. It sucks, but I can rotate them occasionally and don’t have to break up the collection. Desperate circumstances call for desperate measures LOL. I have 11 pins in the master bedroom and planning to add one more. Kind of worried about the floor collapsing, ha ha

Well, that’s one way to solve the space problem.

#23735 29 days ago
    Quoted from Nicoli125:

You should change your Alien attract mode screen to the RV setting, that way it will match the RV translite. It is set on SV right now. It's somewhere in the menus, feel free to PM me if you can't find it.

Room looks awesome.

#23736 29 days ago
    Quoted from darkryder:

You can’t possibly be married! That’s fantastic.

#23737 29 days ago
    Quoted from cookpins:

You should change your Alien attract mode screen to the RV setting, that way it will match the RV translite. It is set on SV right now. It's somewhere in the menus, feel free to PM me if you can't find it.
    Room looks awesome.

Wow I love pinside. Never knew! Thank you!!!

#23738 29 days ago
    Quoted from G35R6:

You can’t possibly be married! That’s fantastic.

Actually, married since September 2022! I have a great understanding wife and she knew what she was signing up for, ha ha

#23739 29 days ago
    Quoted from pinlink:

Games look sooo much better without "pinshields". Why would you want to hide the coolest part of the machine? I just don't get them at all.

I actually use them quite a bit. Anytime I’m
    working on a pin it’s great being able to throw tools and parts right on the mats on both sides of the pin. I want it to match so I have them on all my pins . I also have dogs and helps keep
    dust and hair off the glass.

#23740 29 days ago
    Quoted from ZooDude:

You need that plan B Danny Way deck, or better yet the whole plan B star wars set! Last full set I saw went for over $10K, cheap!
    B

I had the whole set Santa Cruz set. Sold a bunch only kept a few. Wow those plan B’s are pretty sweet.

#23741 29 days ago
    Quoted from BubbaK:

I would give it about a 6/10 . I def have some gripes with it. But ya it’s the ones on eBay guy also has a website.

#23742 28 days ago

I set up a small hockey corner in my game room.

F6FD92B8-EE53-4BA7-A194-81D92D95FA00 (resized).jpegF6FD92B8-EE53-4BA7-A194-81D92D95FA00 (resized).jpeg
    #23743 28 days ago

Ready to have people over tonight. Jukebox decided I needed to hear Breaking Benjamin. If anyone is near Quakertown PA hit me up!

Chris

#23744 28 days ago
    IMG_3599 (resized).jpegIMG_3599 (resized).jpegIMG_3600 (resized).jpegIMG_3600 (resized).jpegIMG_3601 (resized).jpegIMG_3601 (resized).jpegIMG_3602 (resized).jpegIMG_3602 (resized).jpeg
    #23745 28 days ago
    Quoted from Rampmaster:

Thought I was the only here with Satan's Hollow..lol

e98f5ebb-573c-44f2-aaa6-bafb99628710photo (resized).jpege98f5ebb-573c-44f2-aaa6-bafb99628710photo (resized).jpeg
    #23746 28 days ago
    Quoted from kciaccio:

Thought I was the only here with Satan's Hollow..lol[quoted image]

Played the C-64 version as a kid for hours on end!

#23747 28 days ago
    Quoted from kciaccio:

Thought I was the only here with Satan's Hollow..lol[quoted image]

That is one of my machines that is never leaving.

#23748 28 days ago
    Quoted from Rampmaster:

That is one of my machines that is never leaving.

Game is like impossible after the 12th stage..lol

#23749 28 days ago

This room also functions as a bedroom and practice space for guitar. Wish I had this room back in high school. Ive been happy with the overall atmosphere of this living space. Might use that piece of funiture for my old CRT TV and Super Nintendo that i've had since 1992.

20240317_220211 (resized).jpg20240317_220211 (resized).jpg20240317_214510 (resized).jpg20240317_214510 (resized).jpg20240317_214532 (resized).jpg20240317_214532 (resized).jpg20240317_214628 (resized).jpg20240317_214628 (resized).jpg20240330_182918 (resized).jpg20240330_182918 (resized).jpg

#23750 28 days ago

This room also functions as a bedroom and practice space for guitar. Wish I had this room back in high school. Ive been happy with the overall atmosphere of this living space.>

Well played there with the Lifeforce and Deathwish 3 posters. Awesome!

There are 23,867 posts in this topic. You are on page 475 of 478.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/lets-see-pic-of-games-rooms/page/475?hl=kciaccio and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.