Topic Stats

• 23,858 posts
  • 2,345 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 47 minutes ago by OTRChief
  • Topic is favorited by 1,121 Pinsiders
  • Topic is sticky in its sub-forum

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DGR06 (resized).jpg
    IMG_1348 (resized).jpg
    DGR05 (resized).jpg
    _1010614 (resized).JPG
    DGR03 (resized).JPG
    DGR04 (resized).jpg
    IMG_6198 (resized).jpeg
    bikes1 (resized).jpg
    adcc8631-0ad1-436f-bac6-b92e38c5e4b1 (resized).jpg
    cde76292-235b-4aeb-93ad-e03a4f86cf0e (resized).jpg
    396724a8-c984-4b78-823c-5182cb817327 (resized).jpg
    PXL_20240424_205403289 (resized).jpg
    PXL_20240424_205413200 (resized).jpg
    PXL_20240424_205452551 (resized).jpg
    PXL_20240424_205433432 (resized).jpg
    PXL_20240424_205443930 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinkitten.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#15176 3 years ago

Here is our gameroom!

4BF8FDE2-613E-4B2C-B0C0-40BD0348E737 (resized).jpeg4BF8FDE2-613E-4B2C-B0C0-40BD0348E737 (resized).jpegA6687F56-A2D8-41E7-8FDE-388CB064952F (resized).jpegA6687F56-A2D8-41E7-8FDE-388CB064952F (resized).jpegF6F9C39F-E086-4588-B99B-BE2F0587828C (resized).jpegF6F9C39F-E086-4588-B99B-BE2F0587828C (resized).jpeg
    #15181 3 years ago
    Quoted from Antron77:

Whats the deal with all the peices of paper taped to the translites? Great collection!

Thanks! Those are rules for “pin golf” from back when I hosted pinball parties and each game had a specific goal to try to achieve using the fewest balls you can. If you achieve the goal on ball 1, you score a 1. If it’s on ball 3, you score a 3, and so on. The lowest total score wins! It’s fun for non-pinball people and kids because the goals are specific to each pin, not just high scores over and over. My friend Jake introduced us to that game.

F0806B50-3C56-4AB9-9A3B-EFC1E9EB2A57 (resized).pngF0806B50-3C56-4AB9-9A3B-EFC1E9EB2A57 (resized).png
    1 month later
    #15326 3 years ago
    Quoted from dirkdiggler:

Hey question for you all. Anyone paint just one wall red, black, blue, etc to make it a feature wall and do you have pics?
    We went with a neutral grey and there's lots of wood. Wife wants the 12' end wall to be a pop of color. Something red she says

Accent walls are a great way to add character and color to a house or apartment without painting the entire home. My wife and I moved around a lot the first 5 years or so, and we rented apartments or condos that usually had white or neutral walls. We would get permission to paint one wall in each room a single color, like light blue in the kitchen, beige in the living room and olive green in a bedroom. It would work great for a game room too. It’s surprisingly effective at changing the feel of the rooms. Try checking out google images of accent walls, they are very helpful. Paint stores have examples too. Good luck!

#15338 3 years ago
    Quoted from luckycreature:

My humble game room. My kid plays video games while I play pinball.
    [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

That’s cool you guys can each play your games but still spend time together. Maybe pinball will grab him more at some point. Or you can agree to play a 2 player video game for each 2 player pinball game!

#15368 3 years ago
    Quoted from marioparty34:

Here is one of my secret entrances. It takes a special telephone number to unlock the 600lb pulling force magnet. This was taken almost a year old. The ante room is a little more decorated now. I just haven't had time to reshoot the video.
    Happy Father's Day!

A-mazing. I was so tempted to post a comment about your fantastic, secret telephone booth entrance, but it wasn’t my story to share. I’m just glad you decided to share this with everyone here. I’m so impressed by this imaginative, and functional secret passage to the “master control room” epicenter of your games collection. You should be proud of all that work and enjoy it. I spy a Ripley’s in there that looks very familiar!

#15370 3 years ago
    Quoted from hooch333:

Just got the pool finished in front of the arcades. I have moved all the Pins up in the Jailhouse, and moved all the other arcade games into the Texaco station. Next project is a 25' tall old school neon sign with a 136" "dive in" movie screen, so we can watch movies poolside. Hopefully after that a miniature golf course, but still need to convince the wife on that one.
    [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Incredible. I just went back and read all about your construction of the jailhouse 6 years ago. Look how far it has come! You’ve built something very special. Nicely done.

#15394 3 years ago
    Quoted from drfrightner:

Check out the ultimate Horror Arcade! Come see us in St Louis www.TheDarkness.com but this part is only open during the Halloween season. We have tons of life sized monsters, photo ops, you can ride an electric chair yeah you can! LOL [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

SOoooooo awesome! I love Halloween!

#15400 3 years ago
    Quoted from drfrightner:

C'mon on down! I'll give you the tour. The haunted house itself is 28,000 square feet. Next door we have a pincade as well with escape rooms.
    Here some pics of the haunt. My hobby for haunts has somehow intersected with pinball. I might have gone over the deep end just a little. [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

We would love to. My wife and I are very big fans of horror, Halloween and escape rooms. We have attempted at least 12-15 rooms, and escaped 8-10 of them. We really enjoy immersive escape rooms. Pinball + Halloween + escape rooms? Sign us up!

3 weeks later
    #15547 3 years ago
    Quoted from Waldo:

Few additions and subtractions to the lineup. Still waiting impatiently for my TBL to ship. That will be it on pins for awhile. Would love to find more true arcade games like an Off-Road, Super Mario Bros, Joust, BBH HD or many other ones but the Arcade1ups were cheap and kids seem to love them. The Valve Index VR machine is crazy fun. Also added the video poker and slot machine to the main bar area. I blame COVID for all this.
    [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

What a man cave. Complete with secret Tron entrance? I’m so wanting to redo my basement now! Thanks so much for sharing.

3 weeks later
    #15686 3 years ago
    Quoted from gorditas:

I finished my basement over the winter. The gameroom/bar turned out great. Of course now I wish I had made more room for pins. "Two is plenty, right?" I've already made one swap.
    [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

I see room for one more right away!

31A147F9-D9D2-4528-9D90-45FD4B1057EC (resized).jpeg31A147F9-D9D2-4528-9D90-45FD4B1057EC (resized).jpeg
    #15698 3 years ago
    Quoted from sunnRAT:

Thanks! I wish I had more wall space, actually. [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Man, you have some awesome autographs! I’m a huge John Carpenter fan. I love The Thing, The Fog and Halloween I and III.

#15710 3 years ago
    Quoted from Chosen_S:

Please help me understand, why the pin shields?
    Dust is easy to clean off, uv light isn’t getting to them to fade them, setting stuff on the glass is usually a faux pax anyway. Just curious why

It’s just a guess, but maybe for practicing hammer juggling?

1 month later
    #15869 3 years ago
    Quoted from ramegoom:

Latest game room pix. I just added a Cruisn Blast and another Cruisn Exotica to the mix. Floor space is at a premium.
    [quoted image]
    [quoted image]
    [quoted image]
    [quoted image]
    [quoted image]
    [quoted image]
    [quoted image]
    [quoted image]
    [quoted image]
    [quoted image]

Nice job! Love the old switchboard!

#15870 3 years ago
    Quoted from Pinwiz1985:

So the entertainment space is 90% done! Still a few cosmetic things here and there to purchase, but the bulk of it is complete. Its a combination arcade/speakeasy/diner/nano brewery complete with pretty much every amenity. Everything you see I built myself. The diner section though...that is all my wife's idea. Its her contribution to the space, and now that my closest friends have seen it and given me the "H#%Y S@#T" reaction, I think we have done well. The diner booths we got for free from a local place remodeling, and we picked the best out of the bunch without any rips in the vinyl to take. If anyone questions why my wife and I no longer go out and risk COVID, welp this is why!
    I'm also a 12 year now home brewer, much of the detail I have already posted on my thread on the home brew talk forums. Feel free to check out the rest of the pictures there. I've included a few here to attract eyes hopefully. FYI that is a 16 tap keezer with a CO2 and Beergas nitro setup. If you want to see the build its on my youtube channel!
    https://www.homebrewtalk.com/threads/building-a-home-brew-pub-setup.599322

[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Love the booths! I would love to add 2 of those to my basement. If I had room! I bet you pour a mean pint.

1 month later
    #16266 3 years ago
    Quoted from Pinrookie:

I just have a little game room but still going strong after 10 years into this pinball hobby.
    [quoted image]

It’s not the size of your gameroom that matters, it’s the game in your room that matters, and your room has serious game.

#16267 3 years ago

Let's all remember that what ever happens in America this week or next, we are all united by our love for pinball, and that's a good thing.

Game Room Nov. 2020 (resized).jpgGame Room Nov. 2020 (resized).jpg
    #16271 3 years ago
    Quoted from xsvtoys:

Agree, and your room is awesome.
    But exactly what position do you have to assume to play the Dracula machine?

Ha! Drac was one that I discovered had an extra set of leg holes drilled. I’ve seen that on a few 90s pins like TZ before. With standard Williams legs, it either sits an inch too high or an inch too low, depending on which holes you use. I should invest in some lifts for him.

#16287 3 years ago
    Quoted from xsvtoys:

Agree, and your room is awesome.
    But exactly what position do you have to assume to play the Dracula machine?

Oh, I just noticed the stool was upside down. That’s what you meant. We do that to deter the cats from shredding the leather seats. It doesn’t work.

#16288 3 years ago
    Quoted from Sluggo39:

My room, leave stress at the door!
    [quoted image]

Those color coordinated speaker lights are an especially nice touch! Nicely done.

1 week later
    #16371 3 years ago
    Quoted from BleacherBum:

My game room / home brewery. There is a fifth pin (Space Time). It is currently under going a refurb/restoration

Wow, that brewery is no joke.

#16395 3 years ago
    Quoted from evileye:

Whoa, this is heavy.

There’s that word again, “heavy.” Is there something wrong in the future with the Earth’s gravitational pull?

#16402 3 years ago
    Quoted from Isochronic_Frost:

Up and down and up and down and up and down
    Please use the rotate feature, I’m gonna be sick flipping my phone around so much!
    Congrats though, your gameroom looks awesome!

You’re really harshing his dream right now. Not fuego. Just keep it real and don’t beef with the vision, feel that?

Not sure what that means, but his “heavy” reference was from Back to the Future, and so was mine. Sincerely, Doc Brown.

#16405 3 years ago

Thanks for the explanation, I think we all got it, Doc. - Calvin Klein

Dear Calvin, you thought he got it? Did I misunderstand his reply? Or didn’t you read it? Thanks. -Crispin Glover

#16408 3 years ago
    Quoted from KJS:

Little session with mates last night over here in Brisvegas! Had to turn them all on again this morning just to enjoy my coffee..

Love the B & W Dracula! Looks awesome.

#16451 3 years ago
    Quoted from dirkdiggler:

If you have a partner that likes to shoot pool there's nothing like it. We go down and shoot for at least 2 hours day. Even before we had the table set-up, we'd shoot pool at the bar daily.

I love pool. Grew up with a nice table my dad bought from a bar. It’s so heavy when my parents sold their house the table had to stay. I played for hours most days in my teens. I would have to sell 8-10 pins to have enough room for one. Bummer!

2 weeks later
    #16564 3 years ago
    Quoted from I-Closed-Wolskis:

Got a week's worth of work in on finishing the basement, insulating and framing.
    [quoted image]

I really respect people who can do things like finish a basement themselves. I wish I had more skills like that.

1 week later
    #16620 3 years ago

CHECK MATE! I finally got this to work!
    In a nutshell, three special chess pieces need to be on certain spots on the board to automatically open the door. (check mate is optional) I thought it would be a cool way to get to my pins. I guess I watched too much Scooby Doo growing up!
    Merry Xmas!

Knights bishop to queen 5. Enter!

3 weeks later
    #16811 3 years ago
    Quoted from BeeGeeMtl:

The first thing I bought for my new home was a 7-foot life-size IRON MAN figure from those awesome folks over at SIDESHOW COLLECTIBLES. Here's a quickie time-lapse video of it getting put together....

That’s bonkers!!!

2 weeks later
    #16866 3 years ago
    Quoted from Dayhuff:

Yes the more outlets the better, not only for games but clocks, neons, signs, pop machine, vids, jukebox.....you name it. MORE POWER!!
    John

I gotta see this collection someday! Self invite! I’ll bring you a case a beer, your choice, if you imbibe.

#16877 3 years ago
    Quoted from Dayhuff:

The door is always open here. Sorry but I don't drink beer, but a case of Dew will work just fine.
    John

You got it!

#16889 3 years ago

My latest gameroom! Pretty much out of room in the basement gameroom, so...wife lets me put one in the bedroom. . Damn, gotta love that woman.

61E7AE7B-AE84-4829-A8F5-7799488E015B (resized).png61E7AE7B-AE84-4829-A8F5-7799488E015B (resized).png

#16894 3 years ago
    Quoted from jaytrem:

That's a whole lotta love!

Indeed! Good one! I had typed that sentiment myself, “Hey, hey, what can I do, I got a little woman who lets me play pinball In the Evening...that’s a Whole Lotta Love, she let’s me play it in Good Times and Bad Times, but always asks How Many More Times I’m gonna play before her turn. Your Time is Gonna Come, I say. Thank You, she replies.” But I thought I’d get eye rolls!

1 week later
    #16997 3 years ago

Haaaaaaaaaa! Red Tick Beer!!! Love it.

#17021 3 years ago
    Quoted from punkin:

I drink Coopers, by the pallet. So they give me stuff.
    [quoted image]

You should drink it by the glass!

2 weeks later
    #17094 3 years ago
    Quoted from Vic_Camp:

Last pictures and videos I posted here of my collection was about 7 years. It is time for an updated.
    There are many games that have left my collection and have gone to new homes to enjoy and every time had to organize my chronological order.
    Go here to see my 160+ game collection over the years of games present and past.
    http://www.pinballowners.com/campgames[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Holy moly.

#17101 3 years ago
    Quoted from ChipScott:

Yup, we are collectors of vintage Playboy's, but suppose the argument would have been Heffs' as well, back in the day
    In all sincerity, I do apologize if that picture of the bar with the the edge of a vintage magazine rack holding those magazines from the '60s and '70s offended you. I'm not being sarcastic, I suppose I probably should have thought about that before including that picture and not assume everyone would have appreciated that. Tell you what, as a proud supporter of this site, there may be others that might not like that either, so I'll go ahead and take that picture off.
    But yeah man, we are a small adult family with eclectic tastes and of course, a large love for pinball

Boo! I didn’t even get to see the rack of vintage P-boys! Bravo on your bar/gameroom. It’s rare to see someone using so many colors, textures and patterns, along with the various jars and conversation pieces. Looks like a really fun place to have a drink or two. I wouldn’t want to trip there!

#17131 3 years ago
    Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Absolutely - although we were mostly unaffected in terms of getting materials. I bought everything back in April 2020, lumber, shingles, house wrap, HVAC mechanicals, etc. Pretty much everything except tile. This is really down to just labor

You could amend your contract by offering the builder a series of draws, backloaded to incentivize production. If you are still willing to work with this builder, you could have a heart-to-heart and acknowledge he needs money, you need a house. If the pace picks up immediately, you could offer 10% of the remaining balance when work resumes, then 20%, 30% and finally the final 40% if he is meeting certain goals. (That’s just an example, you can design the draw schedule). Money may be the only motivator, and if the work is good, it might be worth a try. I used similar deals involving barrier-free housing construction. Good luck!

2 weeks later
    #17253 3 years ago

It’s pretty cheap ($15 or so) to buy a 100 count string of fairy lights that are either clear or multicolored. Some come with different modes. I just tape them to the back behind each insert.

The playfields are the real expense! Cool art tho.

46AF45EB-779C-4DBC-92E4-D226882B63A2 (resized).jpeg46AF45EB-779C-4DBC-92E4-D226882B63A2 (resized).jpegA55702D6-DC9D-40A1-AF15-DD0C23C55F70 (resized).jpegA55702D6-DC9D-40A1-AF15-DD0C23C55F70 (resized).jpeg
    #17255 3 years ago
    Quoted from joelbob:

What is your Simpson's "playfield" printed on?

That’s like a tin piece of wall art I bought recently from Etsy I believe. $30, and they offer several mini playfields.

13BAFB99-15A5-4188-8875-C3B3F481A1B1 (resized).png13BAFB99-15A5-4188-8875-C3B3F481A1B1 (resized).png
    #17259 3 years ago

My GB is done...

C58E342B-E2EE-4D59-BF2E-5F823C8D9774 (resized).jpegC58E342B-E2EE-4D59-BF2E-5F823C8D9774 (resized).jpeg
    #17262 3 years ago
    Quoted from ToucanF16:

Where did you get the GB playfield? I’ve been looking for one, not a wall hanger, but a spare for my game and I’ve come up empty-handed.

I bought it from another Pinsider who had replaced it. This one has some pooling and chipping around the post holes. So it wasn’t new, just an original one with some flaws. Makes a nice piece of art tho. I think the GB hand-drawn art is awesome.

#17279 3 years ago

Thanks to Joel at Pinshield for the awesome pin covers! These are great for keeping the dust away and protecting the glass. They look good too!

A1C9238E-94C4-4BE8-BC06-834CA5CA627A (resized).jpegA1C9238E-94C4-4BE8-BC06-834CA5CA627A (resized).jpegC451C19A-09D8-427A-AC01-40398A0D89DC (resized).jpegC451C19A-09D8-427A-AC01-40398A0D89DC (resized).jpeg
    #17291 3 years ago

Thanks! I am a fan of all 3 Elvira pins and Scared Stiff is my fav.

3 weeks later
    #17370 3 years ago
    Quoted from kciaccio:

How much is the POTC pin worth these days just tossed into the corner? lol

A lot.

#17395 3 years ago

For all you electricians and experts who built and wired their own gamerooms out there, can you recommend the proper electrical setup for a basement with 15-16 pins and several other electrical devices (toppers, a tv, etc.)? I bought this house in 2009, built in 1995, before I was a collector. The current system can support almost all the games, but if I turn on all of them, I blow a fuse. I’m concerned I’m asking too much of the current system, no doubt designed for average household use. If I want an electrician to boost the electrical, what would you suggest I step up to? Thank you!

2A819A58-AAEA-4A69-B217-7F12BC35CEAD (resized).png2A819A58-AAEA-4A69-B217-7F12BC35CEAD (resized).png850F3654-63B1-48FF-ABDA-907ED2DF5471 (resized).png850F3654-63B1-48FF-ABDA-907ED2DF5471 (resized).png
    #17402 3 years ago
    Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

Ideally you want 20 amp circuits set up with no more than 5 pins on a circuit. If you have existing 15 amp circuits, that's fine too, just figure maybe only 4 pins per. The issue you're going to have is getting those circuits to where they need to be. It appears you have a suspended ceiling which should help immensely, but the only way to get answers to your questions is to have a contractor look at your situation and advise you. He can see what you have now, and figure out what it'll take to get added circuits to the room.

Thanks very much!

#17473 3 years ago
    Quoted from ElectricLou:

Couple months since my last update.
    I need more pins!
    [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Quoted from ElectricLou:

Couple months since my last update.
    I need more pins!
    [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Zoltar says: “This is a beautiful room...add more pins.”

1 week later
    #17515 2 years ago

Finally got to meet OneAngryMo (he’s not as angry as you might think) even tho we are just 10 miles apart. Played some awesome pins and hung out with some real characters! Thanks, Mo!

816DA5B0-E7E0-4AB2-AB6F-80AE8C2EC3A4 (resized).png816DA5B0-E7E0-4AB2-AB6F-80AE8C2EC3A4 (resized).png6F27EC43-6B21-409E-9348-C7F4680387B7 (resized).png6F27EC43-6B21-409E-9348-C7F4680387B7 (resized).pngF81D00D3-CF10-43A6-BD28-4A787727FC4C (resized).jpegF81D00D3-CF10-43A6-BD28-4A787727FC4C (resized).jpegFE8CF899-9110-4F97-AFD4-193494C0577E (resized).jpegFE8CF899-9110-4F97-AFD4-193494C0577E (resized).jpeg2A8E92CB-5F97-43F8-A3A5-DEB0B35C8903 (resized).jpeg2A8E92CB-5F97-43F8-A3A5-DEB0B35C8903 (resized).jpeg
    #17525 2 years ago
    Quoted from LeMansFan:

Man, seeing some of these beautiful rooms and incredible collections, I’m not even sure if I should post my meager lineup. But, here you go! I’d get more, but I like being happily married.
    [quoted image]

Oh, you’ll get more!

#17547 2 years ago
    Quoted from Jaeg:

I know a booth just sitting in someone's yard. I like them used indoors better than this yard ornament.
    [quoted image]

Offer to buy that!

3 weeks later
    #17676 2 years ago
    Quoted from fabsj82:

Its been a busy 6 months! What used to be our bar/movie room and a kids playroom has been converted to a barcade and a movie room. Its nice to finally have all the pins in one space. Still have to build the pedestal for the arcade and finish filling some empty space on walls but its finally 100% functional
    [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Awesome gameroom!

1 week later
    #17739 2 years ago
    Quoted from Aurich:

I really don't have a problem with Baldwin himself, I just thought that The Shadow game should feature ... The Shadow. Not a guy in a tux. I made the translite for myself and thought maybe 10 other people might like one.

Your alternate art package for The Shadow is fantastic! I already have one on my Shadow, but if mine is scratched I’m adding my name to the list for a new one! So cool you are doing another run. Your Star Trek translite is incredible.

1 week later
    #17773 2 years ago
    Quoted from pinballslave:

I see air gaps between them
    Jolly Park wasn't able to sustain the weight if the Masquerade head on it and when I got home from work yesterday this was waiting for me!
    [quoted image]

Oh no.

1 week later
    #17831 2 years ago
    Quoted from EJS:

It’s technically not the game room but the living room is coming together nicely. I think Bank A ball will go on the end but it’s too stinky to come in the house yet.
    [quoted image]

Awesome wedges!

#17832 2 years ago

Awesome day adding both AFMr and MMr on the same day. AFM arriving from AZ after a 3 week journey, and MM picked up locally earlier this week. I have to move TNA into another room by STTNG so MM and AFM can hang together. First world problems!

3D292391-0868-4C9E-B886-002582DFF48F (resized).jpeg3D292391-0868-4C9E-B886-002582DFF48F (resized).jpeg
    #17834 2 years ago
    Quoted from NoQuarters:

That shot at your cabin ? Like the knotty pine.

Yep, thanks! Not much room for pins there, so I try to get creative...

142A010D-35DC-4F50-BCEB-81F2F9D1A911 (resized).jpeg142A010D-35DC-4F50-BCEB-81F2F9D1A911 (resized).jpeg8C0A2533-272A-4F74-816F-88192D9B10DD (resized).jpeg8C0A2533-272A-4F74-816F-88192D9B10DD (resized).jpegCBFCF731-152C-469D-8135-F517307C32D7 (resized).jpegCBFCF731-152C-469D-8135-F517307C32D7 (resized).jpeg
    3 weeks later
    #17989 2 years ago
    Quoted from EJS:

My offer always stands to anyone coming through town, always welcome to stop by and play. Had about 25 people come through yesterday. Some people stop in for a couple hours, others stay all day.

That is really awesome of you!

1 month later
    #18131 2 years ago
    Quoted from mbrave77:

My current lineup below, but also have Iron Maiden Premium and Mando Premium coming....And Keiths next game.....fuck. I am currently deciding wether to give the pool table away to make room for more Pins. Its basically become a table holding pinball shit(so has my bar). Id really like to put shuffleboard in the middle of the room, but I dont think that will work. I dont know how I would pull games out to service them/sell them when needed.
    [quoted image][quoted image]

My basement is shaped much like your game room. I love pool and would love a nice table, but I can’t sacrifice all that space I need for pinball!

#18150 2 years ago
    Quoted from jaytrem:

New pin room not looking so good right now...
    [quoted image]

Poltergeist!

Kidding aside, that’s a shame. Extreme weather? Crazy what water can do. Hope you get it resolved soon.

1 week later
    #18303 2 years ago
    Quoted from JimWilks:

Had an event at my place yesterday so needed to do a bit of a cleanup of the game room. While I was at it, I took some new pics as it's been quite while since I posted my pics here. The room is nothing fancy, just some fun games...
    [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

That’s a beautiful sight.

2 weeks later
    #18385 2 years ago

Awesome GSW pop a shot!

3 weeks later
    #18638 2 years ago
    Quoted from Glockshots:

Just got my 1st pin a few weeks ago.

Congrats, Tmnt is a great game and fun first pin. You are a serious gamer, btw! That gaming area is bonkers.

1 week later
    #18698 2 years ago
    Quoted from herbertbsharp:

Tore out 1/2 the 2nd floor of this old addition on my house and turned the whole thing into a game room with a loft. My favorite addition is the animated neon kung-fu sign hanging from the loft. Picked up a bunch of new games for the line-up in the last couple weeks and I'm really liking where I'm at with it right now. BTW this is the main entrance to my house LOL
    [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

So awesome. I really want to redo my gameroom with a rustic feel. This one is killer and even has a loft. Thanks for sharing.

2 weeks later
    #18724 2 years ago
    Quoted from 72Devilz:

If our pool table could talk about some of the parties it has seen through the 70's and 80's......

Same here. My dad installed a pool table he bought from a bar for a couple hundred bucks in the mid 70’s. That thing weighed hundreds of pounds and had coin mechs and the wood channels to return the balls. I can still hear that echo. When he died in 2019 and I sold the house, the table stayed. In the 90’s I had dozens of parties and all-night games listening to Primus, 311, Alice In Chains, Led Zep, Pink Floyd and more while smoking and drinking and sinking bank shots. Good times. That table has seen some things.

1 week later
    #18824 2 years ago
    Quoted from PeterG:

Yes lets do wide angle and panorama shots! Here is mine.
    [quoted image]

Mine are sorta spread out. I really need to tidy up under these…

030000ED-BD9C-416D-8B10-1FAE7C086A0D (resized).jpeg030000ED-BD9C-416D-8B10-1FAE7C086A0D (resized).jpeg3439212D-8CCA-4528-AD88-6D2C68CC7653 (resized).png3439212D-8CCA-4528-AD88-6D2C68CC7653 (resized).png70959B88-6946-43E4-86C1-08054C35D5EB (resized).jpeg70959B88-6946-43E4-86C1-08054C35D5EB (resized).jpeg9B44AC31-434F-4A12-A319-C01C39374565 (resized).jpeg9B44AC31-434F-4A12-A319-C01C39374565 (resized).jpeg
    #18836 2 years ago
    Quoted from CaptainNeo:

love the warm feel of the last picture room.

Thanks! We have a little cottage up north and keep some pins there. It’s mostly all knotty pine.

1065A319-6417-42EF-83D0-D4476468EC9A (resized).jpeg1065A319-6417-42EF-83D0-D4476468EC9A (resized).jpeg

B7D46A09-F179-4B79-A0BC-20D20EDB9BDD (resized).jpegB7D46A09-F179-4B79-A0BC-20D20EDB9BDD (resized).jpeg9864E4C9-4D32-4903-9C82-6BDC2385952A (resized).jpeg9864E4C9-4D32-4903-9C82-6BDC2385952A (resized).jpegDCE70338-ED5E-464B-B814-5139AC38867A (resized).jpegDCE70338-ED5E-464B-B814-5139AC38867A (resized).jpeg
    #18843 2 years ago
    Quoted from jhanley:

I can't imagine what a door like that costs.

My father-in-law works for MPC Cashway Lumber. Still expensive, but like 1/2 the cost installed. Got materials at cost and we built the frames and installed them. Plus it was 3 doors total. It’s only 900 sq ft with 1 bath.

1 week later
    #18922 2 years ago
    Quoted from mmuglia:

I sold a few games this year and picked up a GnR LE yesterday. I also added the RFM and SWE1 last month. The GnR topper and under cabinet lighting should be here this week.
    [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

What a cool collection! Love the nostalgia of the arcades and handhelds. I was an 80’s kid, 8 years old when E.T. came out, so I was obsessed with all this stuff. Dragon’s Lair is still such an awesome game!

99F959D4-509F-4741-908E-7E6669253142 (resized).jpeg99F959D4-509F-4741-908E-7E6669253142 (resized).jpegFDAA5C53-9E0E-4576-BBDD-B0084068BF84 (resized).jpegFDAA5C53-9E0E-4576-BBDD-B0084068BF84 (resized).jpeg
    #18948 2 years ago
    Quoted from Neal_W:

My fingers hurt, just looking at that Track and Field.

Was there ever a game where the buttons took more abuse? Track and Field was a blast to play.

#18953 2 years ago
    Quoted from PinPickle:

There’s a bit of an American Psycho feeling in there.

What’s creepy about it?

1E735B34-9B06-4DA4-838C-1631D01D80A5 (resized).jpeg1E735B34-9B06-4DA4-838C-1631D01D80A5 (resized).jpeg
    3 weeks later
    #19123 2 years ago
    Quoted from jtaudio:

[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Spectacular gameroom! I love the memorabilia collection and amazing jukebox. Great mix of arcades and pins. Well done.

#19170 2 years ago
    Quoted from sponjey:

Alright, don't laugh, but I'm a newbie to pinside and proud and excited to finally have my very first pinball machine, one of my childhood favs, DE Star Wars 1992! I can't believe I actually have one now, and hope to find my other 2 all-time favs: DE Jurassic Park 1993 and Williams Indiana Jones 1993.
    Thanks to GAP for making it happen! I think I can fit 3 more in this space
    [quoted image]

Congrats! The first pin is always an awesome feeling. DE Star Wars is a really fun game! Does yours have the 20th anniversary ROM? I hear it really opens that game up and expands the rules and balances the scoring. Something to consider, if you don’t have it. DE JP and Williams Indy are both awesome too! You’ll add both I bet before long, and they should easily fit in that space from the photo! Enjoy your SW!

#19191 2 years ago
    Quoted from sponjey:

I don't know what the 20th anniversary ROM is or how to find out, but it sounds cool! I'll need to look into that. Thanks for the tip!

Here is where you can find it. Check out this web page for details on the 20th anniversary edition ROM. May the source be with you.

2FCAD306-CAB2-465F-94AF-DE958DA5B8CD (resized).jpeg2FCAD306-CAB2-465F-94AF-DE958DA5B8CD (resized).jpeg
    #19267 2 years ago
    Quoted from Steve_d71:

Here's a few pics of my garage.

Awesome garage gameroom! I’m starting my garage - gameroom conversion April 1st. I have a 2 car detached garage full of boxes, a few yard supplies and some junk. It needs a new roof, siding, insulation, floor either painted or carpet squares or something. Inside will be renovated with AC/heat mini split, faux brick or barn wood panels and finished with a bar, flat screen tv, juke box/sound system, seating, and a multi-cade and a few pins, and if I have room, a pool table. A lot to ask of that space, but I’m eager to try! I’ll post pics when it starts on Friday, 4/1…I’m borrowing great ideas from here, and I’m sure I’ll be asking for help and advice from people who’ve done it. Can’t wait.

1 week later
    #19323 2 years ago
    Quoted from Jmckune:

Addams needs general refurbishment. Decent playfield that has Mylar over normal wear areas, should clean up. Road Show is going to be a journey to get going all the way

I’m not sure about that side-eye from Ted at all.

#19360 2 years ago
    Quoted from durgee7:

Hopefully I stick to these 4 pins. Moving is no fun.

It’s rare for collectors to sell, trade or add pins to their collections. Once you are satisfied, that’s usually how it stays.

#19394 2 years ago
    Quoted from pinballdork:

'Special When Lit' goes to my wife, for playing along with the "Just One More Machine" fallacy.
    [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Amen to that. Also, how did you get all your DMD games to display their titles at the same time? Is that a dumb question?

#19503 2 years ago
    Quoted from punkin:

Ash Johnson, a local graffitti guy.

Awesome art. Dude has serious talent.

#19538 2 years ago
    Quoted from CaptainNeo:

biggest chair collection i've seen so far.

You know how it is with chairs. “I’m only getting one, I’m satisfied with that.” One becomes two. If you have two, you might as well get three. Before you know it you’re into theatre seating, bar stools, ottomans, recliners, mods, powder coated chairs and $2k chair toppers.

#19546 2 years ago
    Quoted from littlecammi:

Chair toppers can be very expensive, especially the really pretty ones.
    Post a picture of her here. And is the $2K her weekly rate or just for one weekend?

Hasn’t been a weekly rate since Julia Roberts in Pretty Woman. She played a prostitute with a heart of gold.

#19551 2 years ago

I doubt most collectors buy for status, but that’s just my opinion. I think many collectors enjoy working on their pins as much as playing them, I know I do.

#19560 2 years ago
    Quoted from Parkshow30:

It’s actually just a Death Star with a zipper around it

This is the moon where the Ewoks play soccer.
    343C8174-AD89-409F-B771-4F78CAB2C060 (resized).jpeg343C8174-AD89-409F-B771-4F78CAB2C060 (resized).jpeg

#19566 2 years ago
    Quoted from Kerry_Richard:

That's close... but I bought most of my DMD pins in the 90's at $800 to about $1200 each, and glad I did
    This includes: FH / TZ / TAF / CFTBL / WH20 / Corvette / ToM / HSII / ST-TNG / WCS / PZ / CV / IJ / Tommy / GNR's DE
    and many system 11's from $300 to $750 like: Bad Cats / Earthshaker / DD / Mousin Around / Taxi / GS / Diner / WW

That’s awesome. You’ve got some classics that command maybe 10x what you paid in some cases.

Quoted from punkin:

Yeah i've only got into pins in the last couple of years.

That’s hard, it’s been a crazy era of pinflation the past 2 years, especially last year. Still deals out there, but it’s very different than even 5 years ago.

#19608 2 years ago
    Quoted from NashtyFunk:

Current state. Waiting on Rush LE and Alien LV.
    [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Awesome room!

Quoted from punkin:

The two that interest me in that lineup are Big Lebowski and Tron.

Personally I love Tron, and I liked TBL. I’ve had Tron about 4 years and doubt I’ll ever sell it. It’s fairly fast and hectic, and if you like the theme it’s a pretty spectacular looking game. The light show, music and callouts are immersive. The code is pretty simple and not especially deep, although it’s not easy to finish. Start each mode to qualify Sea of Simulation, where you get a second chance to complete any modes not yet finished, and you reach Portal by completing all modes. It’s a good game if you like short, fast games. I had a TBL for about 6 months and was really impressed. It’s a fantastic layout with some really clever toys, like the rug and bowling alley. I love the ball lock straight off the back of the left ramp too. It’s another stunning looking game, with a killer art package. If you love the movie, you’ll love the pin. If you don’t know the movie (I didn’t) it’s still a very solid game. The code was at like .58 when I had it, so it wasn’t fully realized. But it isn’t a glaring issue at all. Still plenty to do with all areas of the pf. For me personally the price was too high to keep it forever, when that amount could bring two or more really nice pins. The build quality was good overall, but mine had a couple issues out of the box. If it were $8-9k, I’d probably own it again. I was always worried I would scratch the chrome or something. It just looked so perfect. Customer service from the owner of Dutch was excellent. That’s just my take on those two. I enjoy them both much more than DP, but I’m one of the few who DP didn’t click with.

#19650 2 years ago
    Quoted from ReadyPO:

Good eye. My home office is a small 9×9 room off the entrance hallway. It had no storage space so I convinced the wife to remove an unused bench in the mudroom to build a closet. No room for standard closet door and the opening is a nonstandard size (went as big as I could), so I took a 36 inch cheap door slab, built it out on both sides, and covered with some prefinished wood planks. The sides are angle iron from a metal supplier. It is hard to see, but there is an iron handle as well. The handle and barndoor track are from Amazon.

Cool office! I work from a home office and have a small bedroom I want to convert to something like this. I like the track and barn door. Good ideas.

#19703 2 years ago
    Quoted from punkin:

You forgot the Cyclone.
    [quoted image]

Will you add a Comet to that series? Those carnival pins are fun. Love the Python art too. I’m having my Bad Cats restored and his artwork is unique.

#19705 2 years ago
    Quoted from punkin:

They are a bit similar, so i sometimes think of selling either cyclone or hurricane, but can never bring myself to do it.
    I have a stack of B/W machines, there's a restored Sorcerer and taxi next in line.
    My blacked out JD is coming home soon too (inspired by the HEP one). I like the older single level games too and have a restored Lost World etc.

Cool. Sorcerer is a very fun game, my friend is going to restore his with a new playfield. I’m not sure what the options are for his cab, repainting or what. But the pf will be awesome. Taxi is a classic. I just added a mostly restored Diner with new pf. I love it so far. Fantastic original theme and art. Love 90s pins.

#19751 2 years ago
    Quoted from Gornkleschnitzer:

Part two of this story. There was something I absolutely HAD to do before I could let Matti rearrange the basement lounge, and it was very much the perfect time of the year to do it.
    Shown here is a photo of me and the pinball machine I made - almost exactly twenty years ago, March 7, 2002.
    [quoted image]
    As much as things change, some things just never do. Here is a photo of me and the pinball machine I made - today, March 11, 2022.
    [quoted image]
    My grandma of course couldn't be in the second picture, but the photo on the desk fills in the memory. So get this... see those angle pieces sitting on the desk in the present-day photo? They are foamcore covered in tin foil. Now look at the older photo, specifically the left rear leg of the machine. Look familiar? While I was digging around the workshop room to see what I was getting with the house, I found my original pinball legs stored up in the rafters. My grandma had saved them for all this time.
    As cozy as the room is, I can't really keep games in there. The ceiling is low enough to interfere with raising the playfield for service, and VB! will of course need lots more service, considering it still has only half its wiring. In other news, bringing one game down the stairs taught me the important details I need to iron out before I bring the rest down here. Volcano Blast is as light as an EM without a relay board, so the two of us were able to survive pushing back against gravity to get the game down the stairs on a cart. I will be constructing an entryway winch system for the rest of the games, as doing the same thing with TZ would probably result in catastrophic failure.

Awesome pics. With the passage of time, some things do not change.

4 weeks later
    #19846 2 years ago

Haven’t had many pinball nights in the past two years. It was nice to have a few people play some pinball on a Friday night.

9F36E327-63E8-4B56-9E02-42CDDA825470 (resized).jpeg9F36E327-63E8-4B56-9E02-42CDDA825470 (resized).jpeg07B2B6B2-63B3-458F-AF28-4CD018771329 (resized).jpeg07B2B6B2-63B3-458F-AF28-4CD018771329 (resized).jpegECF73689-A39A-412A-A9CB-8FEA55E8DD1A (resized).jpegECF73689-A39A-412A-A9CB-8FEA55E8DD1A (resized).jpeg
    #19848 2 years ago
    Quoted from moat-pin:

Wow that TOTAN backglass is different- pretty cool

Thanks, it was just an image I found and had made into a translite. Gives me another option along with the busier original. I had alternates made for GB and LOTR too.

B4998477-3FE3-445B-AEE5-53EF10CF3A5C (resized).pngB4998477-3FE3-445B-AEE5-53EF10CF3A5C (resized).png
    #19852 2 years ago
    Quoted from DuffysArcade:

Awesome! How/where did you have it made? Local print shop or web-based?

Gameongraffix.com. You email them the high-res image and exact dimensions of your translite and they make it and mail it to you. Around $50 usd. Very thick, good quality. I’ve had 5-6 made. All but one turned out great. I had an alternate made for Tron and the image was stretched so the disc looked like an oval.

1 week later
    #19868 2 years ago
    Quoted from Viggin900:

The 80's nook is my favorite. I wish had a space like that. I may put wall shelves up? The pump car and pac man lunch box make me miss the good old days.

I miss being a kid in the 80’s too. I got the Donkey Kong mini arcade cabinet handheld for Xmas one year around 1982 I think. I was so proud of that game, it was really my Red Ryder BB gun moment in time.

#19872 2 years ago
    Quoted from ExSquid:

Yup![quoted image]

I broke both my arms at the same time at age 13 on my BMX bike. Summer 1987. Builds character.

#19875 2 years ago
    Quoted from gorditas:

Inspired by, "Rad?"

It wasn’t really that “extreme.” I was racing another kid home from a pool party and my towel was wrapped around my handlebars. The towel snagged in my front wheel and stopped my bike abruptly. Concussion, broken teeth, two broken arms. Much cooler to just tell the girls I had a knarly wreck on a BMX bike, jumping a canyon.

#19886 2 years ago
    Quoted from ZooDude:

So mom's had to wipe your butt for 6 weeks?
    Watched my friend break both his elbows back in the day, dude needed a lot of help, I remember breaking my arm and 4 fingers, had to learn to open doors and wipe with the left,builds character fer sure.
    B

Mom actually wiped my booty for a couple years, but I was younger. Fortunately, I broke the distal radius in both arms, so the cast stopped before each elbow. It wasn’t easy, but I could still manage. Mom wouldn’t have blinked an eye if I had needed that particular assistance. She was a rock, still is.

#19890 2 years ago
    Quoted from TheLaw:

What were you riding? Redline, Haro, Cooks Bros., Kuwahara, CW, Diamond back??? Dammit we need to know!!!

Lol. I’m too embarrassed to say. My dad was…careful with money. Ok, he was cheap, he loved saving every penny. So I didn’t get the Mongoose I wanted. It was a Team Murray. But it was reliable and I rode that thing for years, until I got into mini bikes and go carts.

#19897 2 years ago
    Quoted from MtnFrost:

We were also pretty poor - I remember going to the junkyard and getting the parts to build my first 10-speed. You did what you had to if you wanted something like that.

Nothing wrong with that, I’ve seen some awesome mini bikes and motorcycles that were built from scrap/parts. I saved up my money washing dishes at a local cafe and working at a tree nursery to buy my first motorized toy, an orange go-cart with a 5.5 hp Briggs & Stratton motor painted to look like the Dukes’ Charger, General Lee. Loved that thing.

3 weeks later
    #20044 1 year ago
    Quoted from Langless28:

Speaking of Star Wars. Added opening crawl to my stairs going into my game room.
    [quoted image]

Fantastic. I can hear that booming soundtrack music in my head just by looking at that stairway. You could consider a couple speakers mounted above, with the music on a loop, activated by the basement stairs light switch!

1 week later
    #20075 1 year ago
    Quoted from plovis:

Basement remodel finally finished, displaying the comics and toys was my wife's idea. Gotta love her.

Awesome bar! Makes me want a bourbon cocktail. Is this the transformer that turned into something like a cassette player? I remember having one like that when I was young. Soundwave! Good times.

8D948F8D-60FA-49D1-A80A-2EBB0484DB03 (resized).jpeg8D948F8D-60FA-49D1-A80A-2EBB0484DB03 (resized).jpeg

#20099 1 year ago
    Quoted from punkin:

Why would you differentiate between a doll for a girl or a doll for a boy? Have their pushbikes got different nomenclature there? What other toys are called different things depending who plays with them?
    And why would people think it's disrespectful to call something what it is. It's like people there don't want to be associated with the word dolls, so made up an entirely new mane for them and no i'm a bastard for using a generic term.
    I understand well there are regional differences, but maybe some of you people should reciprocate. Dolls are dolls here as far as i have ever known.

There's one person you forgot and that was the person i asked and who answered.

Right, I think that was his point, that you may have been using dolls simply to refer to collectible toys, whereas in America, dolls for many people refer mostly to the type girls usually have. No matter. Lotsa people here have collectibles from Star Wars figures to GI Joe, Masters of the Universe, or even big, colorful, quarter-eating toys like pinball machines!

#20112 1 year ago
    Quoted from punkin:

You're with a guy you haven't seen for a few years. He drops and you say 'Do you want to play some pinball?'.
    Or you say 'Do you want to play action figures?'.

It goes without saying that whenever you run into anyone you haven’t seen in a long time, you invite them to play action figures. It’s just polite.

#20131 1 year ago
    Quoted from hlaj78:

Mike, Track & Field is a very addictive game. It’s hard on the wrists after a while, however.

Some of the best hobbies are!

(Pinball, I mean).

#20133 1 year ago
    Quoted from mark532011:

Oh man, a Dragons Lair - I remember playing that but only getting to about the rolling balls before dying and restarting until I ran out of money. When you win it all the way is it boring from then on or still fun?

I have the replica mini Dragons Lair and kept playing until I reached the end. Even so, I’m not able to get very far without lots of lives. I know about 1/3 of the rooms by heart and can navigate them. But the game can reverse the rooms so that the moves are also reversed, which adds a wrinkle. I love the animation and story, but I do wish the game was a little more about making decisions than simply lightning fast reflexes. Maybe more like a touch of Zelda RPG somehow. Still, a classic quarter eater!

3 weeks later
    #20256 1 year ago

Still have a long way to go, but detached garage/gameroom conversion is underway. New roof and siding finished, and insulation almost in place. Next we insulate and drywall the ceiling, then finish walls, epoxy the floor, and maybe barn wood the walls. Thinking about a mini split for year-round gaming. Then the really fun part, adding pool table, pins, TV, seating, bar, etc. Hoping to finish this summer!

964227D4-9841-4441-9E68-990BA341D3DB (resized).jpeg964227D4-9841-4441-9E68-990BA341D3DB (resized).jpeg5D33C2F9-B37B-447D-A22C-0E4AB0ACBB27 (resized).jpeg5D33C2F9-B37B-447D-A22C-0E4AB0ACBB27 (resized).jpeg5CE7759A-451E-45D7-9A2C-662FA533BD46 (resized).jpeg5CE7759A-451E-45D7-9A2C-662FA533BD46 (resized).jpeg3196F0FE-6606-4DD8-80DE-7F23802E89F0 (resized).jpeg3196F0FE-6606-4DD8-80DE-7F23802E89F0 (resized).jpeg
    #20261 1 year ago
    Quoted from Mikespinball:

Would recommend adding the ductless mini-split before installing the sheet rock. Much easier now and you will be thankful you did.

Thank you!

#20263 1 year ago

Thanks for sharing! Yep, I think a 12,000 btu mini-split will easily handle a roughly 400 sq. ft insulated detached garage. Under $800 at the moment for a Pioneer. I’m hoping to install that in a couple weeks and finish the insulation and drywall that same weekend. Finish the floor and wall panels by August, have pins and pool table in there by Sept at latest.

#20313 1 year ago
    Quoted from Eagle14:

Batcave is almost finished.

Beautiful room of pins!

1 week later
    #20383 1 year ago

Question for you electrical experts out there…is 110 adequate for a 12k btu mini split, or is 220 a must? I’ll need a 220 outlet installed if 220 is the only way to go. The cost between a 110 and 220 unit is about the same. I’m guessing 220 is more efficient and cheaper to run?

#20386 1 year ago
    Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Seconded. Definitely do it, especially since it’s the same cost to install

I can probably install the mini split myself without any pro help, but I’ll need one for the 220 outlet. But it’s probably worth it. Depending on when I can get one out there!

#20389 1 year ago
    Quoted from DarthPaul:

If you install it yourself, you may void the warranty unless you can get a licensed plumber or HVAC person sign off on your work.

Ok, thanks!

3 weeks later
    #20474 1 year ago
    Quoted from s2k4ary:

Some System 11 pics.

Love them Sys11s!

1 week later
    #20483 1 year ago
    Quoted from MacJedi:

Small world! Demolition Man and Godzilla are the latest two additions to my game room!

Technically, Godzilla IS a demolition man. Just look what he does to buildings!

#20501 1 year ago

I played TAF a little bit when I was in college, so my early 20’s. Really didn’t start playing different pins and getting hooked until 2008, when I was 34. Started going to Pinball Pete’s in Ann Arbor when my wife was in grad school. Funhouse, MM, MB, TOM and POTC, which seemed state-of-the-art and super modern to us. Now I have a POTC, MB and MM. I never would have believed it then.

#20507 1 year ago
    Quoted from Viggin900:

I like your taste in games. I just never understood everyones attraction to Track and Field?

Mash those buttons!

#20534 1 year ago
    Quoted from Flynnyfalcon:

Haha, I think they're all empty. One of the wife's hair brained schemes that went nowhere.

When I saw that I thought it must be a form of insulation in Australia.

3 weeks later
    #20630 1 year ago

So…4 months into the detached garage gameroom conversion, it’s coming along! New roof, new siding, HVAC installed, walls insulated and getting some amateur-installed drywall. Soon I’ll add a ceiling, finish the floor with epoxy and some rugs, then the real fun begins…outfit with bar, pins, TV, pool table…seating. My question for you gameroom builders is, what’s a fairly simple, effective ceiling option? Corrugated sheet metal is an option. I don’t want to use drywall or plywood. Something light, but which can sustain some insulation above. Suggestions? Thanks!

Hoping to post finished pics by late October.

8174855D-30A2-49FE-ABF4-68A30510978B (resized).jpeg8174855D-30A2-49FE-ABF4-68A30510978B (resized).jpeg678C2775-88EF-4C49-9B42-A5FEFE51ADB4 (resized).jpeg678C2775-88EF-4C49-9B42-A5FEFE51ADB4 (resized).jpegA5FC7768-EF2D-43FA-88FC-AE9B49C35645 (resized).jpegA5FC7768-EF2D-43FA-88FC-AE9B49C35645 (resized).jpegB995DCE7-DD1D-448C-BFAC-9BDB2B1F330D (resized).jpegB995DCE7-DD1D-448C-BFAC-9BDB2B1F330D (resized).jpegEB665901-BBCA-465C-A18C-71D57572289F (resized).jpegEB665901-BBCA-465C-A18C-71D57572289F (resized).jpeg
    #20635 1 year ago

I have an in-law in the lumber biz, he’s gonna order me some sturdy ceiling bead board panels to nail to the 2x6 joists. The walls will be a barnwood panel. So probably white bead board ceiling and then rustic barnwood walls. Maybe part barnwood, part tin sheet metal, like this example…

5DEAA446-E674-4E15-A9B6-13200ACA9926 (resized).png5DEAA446-E674-4E15-A9B6-13200ACA9926 (resized).png
    #20638 1 year ago
    Quoted from Rascal-911:

I didn't want to use any gyprock at all.

Me either, especially on the ceiling. I did install 1/2 inch drywall for the walls, but I’m going to cover that with thin panels.

Quoted from twoplays25c:

so I got the idea to use vinyl soffit.

I looked at that option too, and I like that method. Something light, but strong enough to lay some insulation above it.

#20661 1 year ago
    Quoted from twoplays25c:

Gotcha - since bedrooms were above what had been the garage, there was already existing insulation up above the garage ceiling.
    We cut the holes for the light cans and installing the soffit (without any 'hanging system") kept us from losing any more headspace.

Nice. My garage had no insulation at all. But, it won’t have a loft or anything above except some rolled insulation. So it shouldn’t need to be too heavy duty. I do need to add a few more beams to support the ceiling panels.

#20673 1 year ago
    Quoted from rod90:

Berzerk was a Gyruss at one point. Gorf was a $50 garage sale find. They both took a lot to get them to where they are now.
    That is just one half of the basement.
    [quoted image]

I grew up playing Gyruss in my house as a kid. My dad bought it for $200 from Aladdin’s Castle arcade when they were downsizing or rotating games. Gyruss is really fun, and I’m kicking myself for selling it in my 20’s to a coworker for his kids. My dad bought us a second arcade, called Mr. Viking, which was a scrolling vertical platform adventure that was pretty ridiculous. I haven’t played it in 25 years and I can still hear the music! We had a pool table and 2 arcade games, and in the 80’s-90’s kids thought our basement was Disneyland.

3 weeks later
    #20797 1 year ago
    Quoted from ramegoom:

Meet Uncle Al, the latest addition to my game room. Life-size sitting "gangster" Al Capone fiberglass prop, holding 20 grand (stage) cash. Sitting next to a stack of c-notes. The guy was strictly business in real life.
    I'd been searching for this prop for years - saw it outside of a Chicago bar in the 80s - and finally found it in California. Smoking a cigar, brandishing a big gold ring and he weighs about 100 lbs.
    [quoted image]
    [quoted image]
    [quoted image]

Al brought a lot of cash for tokens, but he better put that cigar out before he cooks his knuckles.

#20827 1 year ago

I know it’s boring seeing unfinished game rooms…but I’m busting my butt to get this detached garage gameroom finished. The garage ceiling had saggy joists at all different heights, so we had to basically re-frame it to get the even height and proper support to hang the ceiling. I’ve never built anything, so I’m learning as I go. One more weekend and the white beadboard goes up, with faux brick and barnwood walls, and then I’ll paint the floor and apply carpet squares for a more comfortable space. Then the real fun…pool table, pinballs, TV, bar…seating…disco ball…gimme 30 more days…

EC29435F-50E5-44A3-AEBF-4B8FC521611A (resized).jpegEC29435F-50E5-44A3-AEBF-4B8FC521611A (resized).jpeg36FEF625-E553-4DB1-ACB9-D8000D0280A3 (resized).jpeg36FEF625-E553-4DB1-ACB9-D8000D0280A3 (resized).jpeg37B2DA9F-D8B2-42CA-9563-61C8A29E4AEA (resized).jpeg37B2DA9F-D8B2-42CA-9563-61C8A29E4AEA (resized).jpegA1276312-612D-4D58-81B3-3AC8E8F5C773 (resized).jpegA1276312-612D-4D58-81B3-3AC8E8F5C773 (resized).jpeg

#20858 1 year ago
    Quoted from HarrieD:

Such a shame you closed the ceiling, so much possibilities are lost now for decoration and lighting. I understand your choice for heating, etc but I would have left it open and isolate the roof itself.

That was my original plan, to insulate against the roof. But I was talked out of it by others. The new ceiling will look nice too, but the higher ceiling had potential. It’s going to be awesome tho! I hope.

2 weeks later
    #20967 1 year ago
    Quoted from I-Closed-Wolskis:

I have done the skateboard lamp thingy, does work well
    [quoted image]

That’s awesome! I got back on my board a lot this summer after giving up skating about 25 years ago. I just cruise around, but I do love skateboards and had fun building mine again. Oh, and I plan to hang some decks on the walls of my new gameroom when it’s finished, hopefully this month! There, I tied it into the gameroom topic.

6EB287D5-F274-4C3D-A3AC-A1D3FD89F3EB (resized).jpeg6EB287D5-F274-4C3D-A3AC-A1D3FD89F3EB (resized).jpeg
    2 weeks later
    #21047 1 year ago
    Quoted from pinballslave:

so the player gets 1 to 5 bucks for landing in the Big Strike hole, which has to be done by bouncing off one of the lower leaf springs!

That’s pretty cool! Gotta be a crazy difficult shot to get just right.

#21070 1 year ago
    Quoted from CaptainNeo:

I wonder how many of us pin guys own these?
    [quoted image]

If only a DeLorean could reach 88 mph. Wasn’t the original speed-o-meter maxed out at 85? That’ll never get you to 1993 to buy a TZ NIB.

#21151 1 year ago
    Quoted from Saltimbanco:

Hoping there's a Big Lebowski near by..!

And an Indy Jones Adventure! The mine chase!

#21158 1 year ago
    Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

I may be mistaken, but I thought I read the Tron entrance guy (a pilot, if I recall correctly?) moved out of that house. am I crazy?

Check out the posts above by Marioparty34. He’s right up there with the best game rooms, complete with phone booth secret entrance (if you have the right code!) which unlocks a 600lb force magnet. He’s got other features too. Very impressive!

#21193 1 year ago

My garage gameroom gets finished this weekend. Wall panels, trim, and hopefully first coat of epoxy floor paint. It’s been a big project. I’m adding a slot machine, pool table, pins and darts to mix it all up a bit. Plus a small bar, seating, TV and audio. Trying to get this nearly done by year end too! After I seal the concrete floor, would you recommend carpet squares (easy to replace any) or simply a few rugs?

#21195 1 year ago
    Quoted from Lhyrgoif:

A gameroom is actually never really finished, it can always be improved a tiny bit more

Good point! I guess I mean the major carpentry will be finished to the point that I can begin furnishing and appointing it. After 6 months of working on it on weekends, I’m so ready to pack it with fun things and crack open the very first beer. I even dedicated it to my dad, who loved both beer and pool.

#21200 1 year ago
    Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

I’m a huge fan of those carpet squares; they come in multiple sizes, but the larger ones are both more durable and less expensive. You can order a small selection on Amazon but if you buy direct they have a much larger set of options. That’s my vote - if you spill a beer or the cat throws up, easy to clean. And if you jack up one of the squares with a power tool like I did, easy swap out. They have a very light adhesive on the bottom to keep from creeping, and you can’t even tell it’s not a rolled carpet if you align them tight.

Agreed. I think that’s the way to go. I’ll seal the concrete and then apply those. I was in a very large arcade last year that was like a converted warehouse. They used carpet squares and I never noticed any seams. They sound like a versatile choice. Thanks!

#21226 1 year ago
    Quoted from matt_adams:

Awesome, here's mine.....
    [quoted image]

Oh that’s awesome!

#21227 1 year ago

Was really hoping to be finished with new gameroom last weekend, but we are very close after another 18 hours of work. Will finish the ceiling trim, corners and then flooring. One more weekend of work, then the toys come in. Sneak peek…

B1C82EB2-5633-4DCF-89AE-A62A45D78AAB (resized).jpegB1C82EB2-5633-4DCF-89AE-A62A45D78AAB (resized).jpeg9F182A50-EDEC-4784-BCF8-BDAB89FE5FAA (resized).jpeg9F182A50-EDEC-4784-BCF8-BDAB89FE5FAA (resized).jpegB3C01713-0967-4CC0-B8C8-BAB158763A0E (resized).jpegB3C01713-0967-4CC0-B8C8-BAB158763A0E (resized).jpeg

#21231 1 year ago
    Quoted from dirkdiggler:

Duct work prevented the bathroom door from swinging in. Didn't want a door swinging out into the room so pocket door for the win. Used one upstairs in the half bath I created as well

I’m learning more about carpentry all the time. I didn’t know what a pocket door was. Very cool idea and great utility for tight spaces. Nice job.

#21232 1 year ago
    Quoted from Thor-NL:

"No Hunting" ?
    C'mon man, make pinball more adventures!

I had that sign above Big Buck Hunter when I owned it.

#21241 1 year ago
    Quoted from DiabloRush:

Paint today is basically the consistency of pudding.

Lol. It’s true. Quality paint and primer is thick these days. Having painted several rooms in different condos and houses I’ve lived in, it always sounds like a better idea to paint a room yourself, until you start. Then you quickly realize it’s a huge job, and soon you despise paint. I did, anyway. My wife and I rented a condo in FL years ago and it was this salmon color we didn’t like. So we decided to paint it a neutral stone color ourselves. The condo was probably 1,200 sq ft. with high cathedral ceilings. It took 79 months to paint. And we only lived there 2 years.

#21271 1 year ago
    Quoted from Daditude:

Pearl jam is one of my all-time favorite bands. If I could only listen to 1 album for the rest of my life, it would be Ten.

I didn’t really know Pearl Jam until my much more worldly roommate in college introduced me to Ten when it first came out. Soon I was a fan and saw PJ in concert in 1994. He was also a R.E.M. fan and I borrowed his Automatic for the People a lot. I still listen to that album all the time, 30 years later. I should probably give it back to him.

1 week later
    #21350 1 year ago
    Quoted from lecter:

Thank you all for the kind words!
    mcuzz, thank you for your suggestion
    If I'm able to improve my place a bit I will put here some more photos in the future [quoted image][quoted image]

A Jpop, a Lawlor, and an Oursler. Three fun pins!

#21354 1 year ago
    Quoted from littlecammi:

Oursler: Not trying to pin you down, but what new games are you two working on?
    Lawler: Can't say, but you should see the size of the LCD screen on the playfield.
    Jpop: I have styrafoam mockups of three new games I'm taking advance deposits on.

“Trudeau said he’d be late, meeting with an attorney or something, he said order him a Shirley Temple.”

#21357 1 year ago
    Quoted from lecter:

I have always thought that Python Anghelo was more famous designer than Barry Oursler... I guess they both were very talented, and PINBOT was really the great machine at that time.
    Now I know that Jpop means John Popadiuk - he also must have been talented as he created CV, TOTAN, TOM. I bet that WCS in not very known in the US as soccer (we call it football) is not really popular in your country. Anyway WCS is still such a nice machine, and quite popular in my country

Oursler designed quite a few good pins in late 80s, early 90s. He did Space Shuttle, which some credit with keeping pinball alive during the video game boom. He designed Comet, Cyclone and Hurricane, 3 fun carnival pins. I had Cyclone and Hurricane and really like them. He did Bad Cats, Dr. Who, Dirty Harry and one of my very favorite 90s pins, Bram Stoker’s Dracula. Quirky is probably a fair description of many he did, like Who Dunnit and Junk Yard. I enjoyed and miss both of those. JPop was a star for only about 3 years, unfortunately. WCS94, TOM and TOTAN are all great games. CV wasn’t a hit, but it’s more appreciated now. I have one and really like it. I have always liked and respected WCS94. Lots of fun shots and cool ramps!

#21380 1 year ago
    Quoted from brucea1956:

Here’s a few long shots of my game room. Built the barn starting last April. Been bringing in games and signs since mid September. Not sure if it will ever be finished. Thanx for looking.

Oh my wow. That’s a fantastic game barn! What a cool space you made. I’ve been converting my detached garage to a gameroom since May, and the project has taken on a life of its own. We spent 13 hours working on it today. Carpentry will be done tomorrow, then simply sealing the floor and laying carpet squares. Pool table is ordered! I even have the first 2 pins ready to be relocated to the new space…will post pics tomorrow for New Years Day! Woohoo 23!

#21391 1 year ago

Great gamerooms, guys! It’s fun to see all the character each room has as they evolve over time. It’s also awesome to see a new gameroom born, before a single pinball has been fired. Today, January 1, 2023, my new room was finally born. Finished all construction on it today after 7 months of (very) slow progress, with only carpet squares left to lay down. They are ordered and coming next week or so. The first pin will be set up tonight! Pool table coming as soon as the flooring is down. This is the fun part, it’s basically a blank canvass! Happy New Room, I mean, Year, everyone!

3C639759-05AE-4E02-B703-1F7C30907580 (resized).jpeg3C639759-05AE-4E02-B703-1F7C30907580 (resized).jpeg17A86EAC-5881-4C5F-97A2-B73BF18ABAA6 (resized).jpeg17A86EAC-5881-4C5F-97A2-B73BF18ABAA6 (resized).jpeg3A315C2A-F78B-4779-A97B-6ED73EA7DAC8 (resized).jpeg3A315C2A-F78B-4779-A97B-6ED73EA7DAC8 (resized).jpegD746EB63-FF1A-49B1-B802-9BFAB1CAF907 (resized).jpegD746EB63-FF1A-49B1-B802-9BFAB1CAF907 (resized).jpeg
    #21396 1 year ago

Here’s my current lineup at home as of 1/23. Someday I’ll redo the basement, after work on the garage gameroom is all done!

1C47E287-4042-427C-AF15-D23DFF4EB12E (resized).jpeg1C47E287-4042-427C-AF15-D23DFF4EB12E (resized).jpeg53D1352D-32E5-4F1F-84DF-13EFD175E0D3 (resized).jpeg53D1352D-32E5-4F1F-84DF-13EFD175E0D3 (resized).jpegE94661B8-6353-46FF-B111-249F6EC104A4 (resized).jpegE94661B8-6353-46FF-B111-249F6EC104A4 (resized).jpeg
    #21409 1 year ago
    Quoted from pacman11:

Nice looking gameroom! I was looking for some carpet squares too, what kind did you get and from where?

I chose multiple pattern tiles in grey from Wayfair. These…

99208B9F-CDD1-4D6E-896F-A76876D30F7D (resized).png99208B9F-CDD1-4D6E-896F-A76876D30F7D (resized).png
    2 weeks later
    #21529 1 year ago
    Quoted from Ballderdash:

Start ‘em young! Santa brought it this year.

Rock out, man! I picked up drumming in my early 20’s. Could barely keep time at first. Some friends I grew up with were in a band (they even opened for Foreigner once or twice), and they let me sit in with them sometimes. I was terrified, and terrible, compared to people who start young. I love drums though!

#21554 1 year ago

Always loved Phil Collins versatility. A very capable drummer who was an even better vocalist. I always liked the drummer vocalists. Like Kelly Keagy on Sister Christian. My wife and I saw them, Foreigner, and 38 Special at Pine Knob in 2010 or so.

#21577 1 year ago
    Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

Spotted elsewhere. A great way to subtly nerd out if anyone is doing construction.[quoted image]

Love it. I think all contractors should be able to do that if the customer is rude, won’t let them use the bathroom, and never offers them a soda.

#21585 1 year ago

I’m proud to share pics of my finally finished gameroom. I started this project the last weekend in May when I rented a dumpster to clean out several years of junk, boxes, bugs, cobwebs and debris…7 months or so later and a new roof, siding, insulation, ceiling, etc. etc.…I’m finally finished, except for adding another couple pins, if I can! Thanks for looking!

625ED971-4BD6-4F27-9C5E-53FBC3371D6A (resized).jpeg625ED971-4BD6-4F27-9C5E-53FBC3371D6A (resized).jpegEDD419BB-908A-4306-8F44-509B4560AC7D (resized).jpegEDD419BB-908A-4306-8F44-509B4560AC7D (resized).jpeg5337C0B2-780E-4E49-80E5-5C8A690A5B2F (resized).jpeg5337C0B2-780E-4E49-80E5-5C8A690A5B2F (resized).jpeg8E35ACF5-377C-43EE-A483-E4FEDFF9A191 (resized).jpeg8E35ACF5-377C-43EE-A483-E4FEDFF9A191 (resized).jpeg86771EDE-40C9-474B-8F0B-FF692D3AA636 (resized).jpeg86771EDE-40C9-474B-8F0B-FF692D3AA636 (resized).jpeg3FFEA195-32D5-4357-AC75-78E7FEBDA102 (resized).jpeg3FFEA195-32D5-4357-AC75-78E7FEBDA102 (resized).jpeg39E2C9AE-65D5-4C19-95B0-E8F59CB5E716 (resized).jpeg39E2C9AE-65D5-4C19-95B0-E8F59CB5E716 (resized).jpeg4A138B66-78D6-492F-B086-514AFCEDEA13 (resized).jpeg4A138B66-78D6-492F-B086-514AFCEDEA13 (resized).jpegE390260B-52E8-4D14-B49E-24DD15A51FE1 (resized).jpegE390260B-52E8-4D14-B49E-24DD15A51FE1 (resized).jpeg

8C2BE016-BD48-497F-A620-240E759C059C (resized).jpeg8C2BE016-BD48-497F-A620-240E759C059C (resized).jpegA450F12F-DE3F-486A-8FC8-DB7470A697AB (resized).jpegA450F12F-DE3F-486A-8FC8-DB7470A697AB (resized).jpeg
    #21592 1 year ago
    Quoted from gandamack:

Really amazing work! Just out of curiousity, did you also put in heating?

Yep! HVAC mini split up on the wall.

#21620 1 year ago
    Quoted from TC-5:

Just installed this super rare beast in our home arcade. Daytona USA 3 Deluxe 4 player
    [quoted image]

Wow!

#21642 1 year ago
    Quoted from wisefwumyogwave:

I've said this before, us Florida guys are super jealous of your basements!

Gotta do a lanai gameroom, or pool house gameroom! I lived in Bonita Springs in the mid-2000s. I finally had a basement the year after I moved back here. I remember those FL days!

#21646 1 year ago
    Quoted from wisefwumyogwave:

Absolutely, see the posts of mine in this thread, Ive made great use!

Oh yeah you have! Your garage and room with all the playfields on the walls and ceiling. Awesome. And, you usually have people playing pins in your pics, which I always like to see. Did you see my new garage gameroom I just finished finally? Took me 7 months and a bloated budget.

#21662 1 year ago
    Quoted from Aurich:

I heard Australia is a whole continent.

They have the best brownies too. They call em lil’ aussies!

3 weeks later
    #21742 1 year ago
    Quoted from jorge5240:

I have the zoltar thread about the custom Zoltar I had made for our company but I figured I would post it here because I am so proud of it.
    Also want to give huge props to Characters Unlimited.
    They were amazing to work with. If you ever want some custom animation figures or a custom Zoltar go for it!!!
    [quoted image]

Very cool. For you Zoltar fans, New Wave Toys is currently making a mini replica Zoltar for $99.99. It will feature moving head, mouth, eyes and arm, with 16 recorded messages. They are taking pre-orders for late 2023 shipping. Or, you can get a pretty cool mini Zoltar with fortune cards for $11 on Amazon. I put one on my TZ, although I don’t believe any episode featured one. A genie was featured in season 2.

3C7062CF-EB59-4971-A8A3-FAC84D254E53 (resized).jpeg3C7062CF-EB59-4971-A8A3-FAC84D254E53 (resized).jpeg6017371A-7522-40BD-A66D-974C5C7421A8 (resized).jpeg6017371A-7522-40BD-A66D-974C5C7421A8 (resized).jpeg
    2 weeks later
    #21785 1 year ago
    Quoted from AlexRogan84:

Is that the new alternate translite for Theatre of Magic?

Here’s an alternate option for a TOM translite. Actually, probably better for Rudy…

2DB08C19-4A4F-4AB2-93C8-84DCA26F8E9A (resized).jpeg2DB08C19-4A4F-4AB2-93C8-84DCA26F8E9A (resized).jpeg
    1 week later
    #21819 1 year ago
    Quoted from aFineMoose:

I keep forgetting to un-Santafy Striker. One day I’ll get around to it. I miss my old Shadow backglass because Santa Alec Baldwin looked fantastic.

Reminds me of my Covid Rudy, back in 2020.

42AFAFB1-5CBC-4997-94B1-99FA3D7D11AA (resized).png42AFAFB1-5CBC-4997-94B1-99FA3D7D11AA (resized).png

#21820 1 year ago
    Quoted from Pinkitten:

Reminds me of my Covid Rudy, back in 2020.
    [quoted image]

#21862 1 year ago
    Quoted from kustomtheater:

I'll play...

Really nice mix of pins and other games. Can I ask where you got the huge dual beanbags?

1 week later
    #21912 1 year ago
    Quoted from pinzrfun:

I might order some of those for my mad scientist themed bar -
    [quoted image]

Reminds me of this…

8636C42A-3C48-4B02-906A-5F4D0B6C974D (resized).jpeg8636C42A-3C48-4B02-906A-5F4D0B6C974D (resized).jpeg

#21914 1 year ago
    Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

It's not that far off! Professor Krassman's big machine is a tv video editor and audio mixer

Kudos for knowing Prof Krassman’s name, and for identifying his machine! I love Mel Brooks in that cameo. “You think we’re sleeping in Düsseldorf? You think we’re taking a nap in Cologne? No! Thank you, herr machine.”

#21918 1 year ago
    Quoted from PinballGalore:

That Yiddish German accent of his reminds me of my grandma

When a German scientist says “hold onto your hat” it isn’t casual conversation. Now hold onto your hat! Hat! Hold! Good!

#21924 1 year ago
    Quoted from ExSquid:

my whiskey barrel finally showed up yesterday !

Congrats! I have one too, mine is cut open to serve as a storage area or bar. The builder even used mine as his prototype for the lazy Susan turntable, so he didn’t charge me for that feature. When I ordered the barrel online, complete with custom engraving on top, I was under the impression it was from Kentucky or TN, but when the owner contacted me regarding shipping, he offered to deliver it personally because he was 30 mins away in Michigan! The barrel was wrapped in plastic and absolutely reeked of booze when I opened it. It smelled great, but was overwhelming. But it quickly aired out and is awesome!

8D71A78A-C831-4C6F-8C4C-9875EB0F1800 (resized).jpeg8D71A78A-C831-4C6F-8C4C-9875EB0F1800 (resized).jpeg
    #21965 12 months ago
    Quoted from ExSquid:

I put BBQ sauce on $120 steaks.

Damn! That’s a fancy piece of meat! I’ve had huge steaks at Ruth Chris and Charlie’s, both in FL, and both were very good and around $40 I think. It’s been awhile. I do like Omaha Steaks and burgers, I admit. But since my son was born in 2018, combined with the pandemic, I never leave the house or eat steak. I eat whatever is easy and I make for him. So fish sticks, Mac n cheese, PBJ, cereal, pizza. Steak sounds really good, come to think of it. With some good bourbon.

1 week later
    #22003 11 months ago
    Quoted from Frogman:

I created the poster. Each of the images were sourced from the US patent database, cleaned up digitally, and annotated with sources. I'm considering selling prints.

Be sure to patent your design!

#22026 11 months ago

Get off my lawn! You goth kids!!!

#22039 11 months ago
    Quoted from cookpins:

Ringer is so fun! Love running into it at shows and playing a few games.

A collector friend of mine has a Ringer. I’d never played or even seen one before trying his. Now I see why people love it. It’s a massive box of a machine, but the gimmick is awesome! Gotta get that heavy spin just right to score a ringer! Reminds me of the unusual classic games I played at a museum on the San Fran pier. They had a very old game called “opium den.” Truly.

#22115 11 months ago
    Quoted from Daditude:

Well....it's my dream game room....
    [quoted image]

Is there a game in there?

#22122 11 months ago
    Quoted from DanQverymuch:

Decades in the making, I finally hung some shelves that can accommodate my extensive, mostly VFD handheld/tabletop electronic game collection. Now I can honestly say my gameroom features well over 100 individual games!
    [quoted image]

That…is amazing.

4 weeks later
    #22255 10 months ago

My wife found some sticky contact paper rolls that work to complete the garage door. The barnwood one on top is a near match, but the faux brick isn’t close to the other faux brick. But was kinda fun to apply! I wish I’d gone with brick material like billsfanmd above, which looks great. I also just added a screen, so the garage door can be open in summer. It was surprisingly cheap, like $50-60.

19905B52-2600-4FD7-873E-E16DA452408A (resized).jpeg19905B52-2600-4FD7-873E-E16DA452408A (resized).jpeg1F14B269-0E82-43C2-A37F-33B0BCA01AB3 (resized).jpeg1F14B269-0E82-43C2-A37F-33B0BCA01AB3 (resized).jpeg5B3BD321-432A-47E1-8D0A-7CD63083E125 (resized).jpeg5B3BD321-432A-47E1-8D0A-7CD63083E125 (resized).jpeg76F10EA3-4A4D-4662-A086-E0EF527E3D45 (resized).jpeg76F10EA3-4A4D-4662-A086-E0EF527E3D45 (resized).jpegB002B154-776A-4DF2-9CEB-6796E59015E2 (resized).jpegB002B154-776A-4DF2-9CEB-6796E59015E2 (resized).jpeg
    #22277 10 months ago
    Quoted from billsfanmd:

The lowes brick was awesome. I mixed both of their colors. I used their providence brand and a great video. Biggest pain was using a mortar bag, it clogged a lot and the clean up is messy. But looks like an old warehouse wall.

Is the Lowe’s brick a veneer, like a thin panel? It looks very authentic, and now I wish I had discovered that for my garage mancave!

#22283 10 months ago
    Quoted from TheNecromancer:

Hopefully it's not taboo to post your room twice but I've changed up some games and added more decor since posting a year ago.
    Congo makes a 3rd pin, Dragons Lair along with Ridge Racer make for a new pair of cabinets. It's nice having a driving game.
    The mast and sail is all hand made by myself minus the Pirates sign in the canter. The rope tied around the lower mast actually passes through the wall so as to appear wrapped tight around the mast. Added more pirate paraphernalia as well.
    Changed out the second Hobbit poster for a LOTR at the entrance to the theater and also upgraded the display to a 98" screen.
    [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

This is a great space. I should eventually update my basement, and take some ideas from yours as inspiration. Dark wood trim, open space, variety of games. Nice job.

2 weeks later
    #22414 9 months ago
    Quoted from zpinman370:

A little update for 2023 to the old Man Cave

Great rec space. Loved Hasek on the Wings, even if he was 62 he was still better than most and could have played to 45. But winning a Cup in 08 was a nice finish.

#22421 9 months ago
    Quoted from Chosen_S:

How about I just go eat some hay? I could make things out of clay and lay by the bay. I just may. What do you say?

I’m outta here, I hear that Space Invaders calling my name from the game room.

#22422 9 months ago
    Quoted from ZNET:

I had this 20 x 12 Amish shed built in my yard, recently. My plan is to relocate my games from my basement gameroom. In the last few years, I downsized my line-up from 50+ games to a dozen. However, I'm back up to 21.
    Meanwhile, the shed is serving as storage space. As the adage goes: best laid plans.

Love it. Do you have heat/AC in there? Time to relocate the storage totes, add a mini split and turn that little cottage into a classy game room! I just spent 7 months converting my detached garage into one. It was fun!

#22424 9 months ago
    Quoted from bicyclenut:

Please show updates on this. I have been thinking of doing the same but hesitate i wont have enough room for games and people. Thanks

12 x 20 is a little tight, but I bet 6-8 pins along the 20 foot wall would work. My gameroom is 20 x 20, but I consumed the center with a pool table, plus a sofa and bar.

#22429 9 months ago
    Quoted from bicyclenut:

Nmv Pinkitten it was pointed out that I over looked where you stated you converted your detached garage. You space looks great

Thanks! At the moment I only have 1 pin in there (Dialed In), but I’m thinking about moving things around to free up an entire wall. Then maybe 5-6 pins, I hope! I have a 9 foot shuffleboard game along one wall, which seldom gets play. If I move that out I can add pins.

1 week later
    #22444 9 months ago
    Quoted from Nikrox2:

Don’t know why but these looked cool!
    [quoted image]

Ramses! I am singing at the party. I am singing it's my turn to sing, at the party.
    Everyone is dancing, happy, party,
    But Ramses is not dancing, he does not dance at the party!

#22473 9 months ago
    Quoted from TonyP66:

Finally to the point where I can share what I have going, I have room for one more pin in my humble little space. So many great rooms in this thread. Wanted to ensure the basement was multi purpose for home theater, listening to tunes, or playing card/board games in addition to multicade and pins. The puck bowler like the older pins is pure nostalgia for me. Nice to have the high ceilings and having a bathroom and wood stove down here is a plus. When we have folks over it is a fun place to hang out. Put in a 11 speaker setup with atmos and dual SVS subs so movie night shakes the foundation.
    The previous owner had some really nice built ins that are perfect for my vinyl and movie collection. Just put the wet bar in and hoping to add a shelf or two to it this fall.
    [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Great space with variety of options to do. Full size Zombie would scare the piss out of me if that room was dark. Thank goodness Jeff Goldblum is there to help! I hear he’s good in case of dinosaurs, aliens, body snatchers or huge flies.

#22482 9 months ago
    Quoted from Kolk1:

I read that as he was shocked the guy didn’t know what a nest was. Not a bash on his collection….

I still don’t know what a nest is, even after he identified it. Is it a fancy thermostat?

#22492 9 months ago
    Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

A Nest is a fancy thermostat you hook up to your homes internet that can do some neat stuff. My wife can change the temperature of the house on her phone. We can set it up so that it maintains a certain temperature at home, but if we go further than X distance from the house, the AC/Heat turns off. It can also learn and predict your routines so that the system turns back on and works full blast for a while during the time you are traveling home. You can hook up extra thermometers throughout your house and set the control node to any of the thermometers.
    We have one on our network we set up ourselves. You can get a free one from the local utility, and even a discounted electricity rate if you sign up to allow the power company to be able to remotely turn off your system to save power on critical days. We did not opt into this system.

Cool, thanks. We had ours updated a couple years ago when we replaced our furnace. It’s not as sophisticated, but we do schedule changes on it to reduce usage when we don’t need it.

#22500 9 months ago
    Quoted from littlecammi:

I can't decide whether I'm "hot" or "cold" on the idea of making it a separate thread.

Either way would be cool.

4 weeks later
    #22607 8 months ago
    Quoted from aamauzy:

Carnevil scared the piss out of me when it was new/I was a kid. Now I'd LOVE to have one if I had the space!!

I love the cab artwork on Carnevil. So creepy.

#22608 8 months ago
    Quoted from DanMarino:

My pinball room needed a place to sit and a table to place your drinks on. Got this cheap table from Amazon and spray painted some old stools bright red to go along with the red in my Fireball, Jacks Open, Flash Gordon, and High Speed.
    [quoted image]

Looks retro/diner…I have this napkin dispenser on my little high top table. Would look good on yours.

IMG_5022 (resized).pngIMG_5022 (resized).png
    1 week later
    #22642 8 months ago
    Quoted from Flaverflav:

My current lineup, i Hope to add Jaws in a few months
    [quoted image]

I’m getting nervous. The buzz around Jaws is too much to be just wishful thinking. That means I’ll have to sell a pin and make room. I need to prepare to add an LE or premium if it’s announced in a month or two. I’m already trying to make room for another classic 90’s pin! 1st world problems.

#22652 8 months ago
    Quoted from superNoid:

Nobody really wants to work past 70, even if you love your job.

Not to mention the P word (politics) but a strictly bipartisan comment about working past 70…we can’t seem to get any reps to retire after 70. Congress is like an American Museum of Political Artifacts.
    My dad retired at 55 and was always glad he did. I’m hoping to by 60.

#22653 8 months ago
    Quoted from Chosen_S:

Adjacent to my gameroom

Adjacent to mine…wouldn’t this movie make a viable horror pinball title??? I can see lots of content possibilities…interview with Mr. Ullman; Danny Explores The Overlook/The Twins; The Maze; Room 237; The Gold Room/Lloyd the Bartender; Delbert Grady; Here’s Johnny!
    IMG_6211 (resized).jpegIMG_6211 (resized).jpegIMG_6212 (resized).jpegIMG_6212 (resized).jpegIMG_6213 (resized).jpegIMG_6213 (resized).jpeg

#22657 7 months ago

Added Space Ace next to Dragon’s Lair! These both take me back. I’m terrible at both, although I do a little better on Space Ace. I just like having the attract mode videos on. Feels like Aladdin’s Castle arcade, 1983.

IMG_6351 (resized).jpegIMG_6351 (resized).jpegIMG_6356 (resized).jpegIMG_6356 (resized).jpeg
    #22685 7 months ago
    Quoted from allsportdvd:

After 9 months of work my new and improved shed/games room is done!

Can’t find the words. Bonk…ers!

#22723 7 months ago

My father-in-law helped me finish the garage gameroom ceiling, and gave me an autographed Friday the 13th license plate for the wall! (Ari Lehman, the first Jason)

IMG_7928 (resized).jpegIMG_7928 (resized).jpegIMG_7923 (resized).jpegIMG_7923 (resized).jpegIMG_7925 (resized).jpegIMG_7925 (resized).jpegIMG_7930 (resized).jpegIMG_7930 (resized).jpegIMG_8009 (resized).jpegIMG_8009 (resized).jpeg
    #22726 7 months ago
    Quoted from Zartan:

It suits your game garage! My son was given the licence plate from Adam Sandlers car in “Pixels” when I bought my “Asteroids” cocktail not lucky enough to get a signature though.
    [quoted image]

So cool!

#22742 7 months ago

https://www.smeg.com/ie/news/smeg-x-coca-cola-iconic-fridge.html
    Just came across this. I know someday I’ll get a proper retro one but this can be a cool alternative.

Cool retro fridge! Anyone know the approx price? I’m guessing $800-1200 range? You can get one of these off EBay too! I hear the code isn’t deep.

IMG_8762 (resized).pngIMG_8762 (resized).png
    #22760 7 months ago
    Quoted from Electronmagic:

I've seen widebodies before, but where'd you get those longbodies?

Pack a lunch for those orbit shots.

#22767 7 months ago
    Quoted from Neal_W:

Yup, I keep mine tight also to improve my tournament skills at nudging without causing a tilt. Anyone can slide the pin around, but slap saves and small thumps take practice.
    Besides the warning and tilt callouts are funny to hear once in a while. I love the claxon warning sound on TWD and AIQ warning "DONT SHAKE MACHINE!!" and tilt callout "Hulk Sorry".

I’m probably in the minority, but nudging isn’t really a part of my game. I’m just as likely to influence the ball incorrectly as helpfully. Only if the ball actually rests on a post do I know how to nudge it the right way. I’m not a big tourney player or anything, but it has helped me in tourneys when my opponents tilt, and I never do. I remove most tilt bobs and door sensors from my pins.

#22779 7 months ago
    Quoted from punkin:

Everyone get's a turn

I’m pretty far north in North America and I can confirm we do not like clutter on the walls. See?

IMG_7927 (resized).jpegIMG_7927 (resized).jpegIMG_7925 (resized).jpegIMG_7925 (resized).jpeg

#22785 7 months ago
    Quoted from jrcmlc:

I've considered this, but it just feels like cheating lol

If you are a big nudger, I agree. I never really nudge, so the few rare tilts I get are usually undeserved because the door sensor gap is too narrow, where even vibration can trigger it. Or something silly like when the owners manual was leaning against the tilt bob in one of my pins.

2 weeks later
    #22831 6 months ago
    Quoted from Anony:

Damn right. I actually looked for that style rug but those are way more expensive. I'm no Lebowsky.

I had a TBL and I was surprised how cheaply made that rug was that Dutch included. It was just a gimmick, but I quickly found out I couldn’t have it on the floor and had to roll it up and prevent it from falling apart. Loved that pin tho! Terrific playfield design and stunning to look at with the chrome.

#22852 6 months ago
    Quoted from punkin:

TNA went down the back from where Orbit 1 is now.
    It's now sitting with it's brothers reliving the ol factory days.
    Glad i'm not trying to buy Alice and Rob nowadays judging by what i had to pay for TNA. Let alone trying to find those two titles here.
    [quoted image]
    Really getting to the nitty gritty with my collection nowadays. I'm running out of games i want to let go, but luckily i'm running out of games i haven't got but want too. I have reached my room limit with new retro titles coming in from Haggis, and a hard on for Pulp Fiction, just praying i can find one second hand after release, but i'm pretty worried that i won't.
    Not an LE anyway.
    Stern 24 is a great game, but people who haven't played it are put off by the art and common misleading statements, so it's not great trade bait.
    Cirqis Voltaire has great value and is always popular in trades. I don't madly love it any more than any of the magic themes i've had in the past though, so if anything special came up, it could go.
    Alien LV i'm not ready to let go of yet, but could be the right bait for the right trade.
    Won't have JJP in the house after GnR, not the slightest bit interested in new Sterns (cept maybe the single level Bond), AP lost it after Houdini, though i'd like to try a Legends of Valhalla.
    It's the games coming out of Haggis and CGC that are exciting me. I just love the remakes of classic games, and the modern retro pinballs.
    Nearly half my collection will be single level or basic single ramp machines like Sorcerer or Grand Lizard.

I owned Stern 24 twice. I found a barely played original owner example in 2020 for $3900. It was spotless. I enjoyed that game, but it’s sometimes a bit frustrating with lots of open space in the middle for the ball to get moving sideways. Some bad drains. But I liked the code. My biggest knock on 24 was the cheapo era it was built in. 2009 was a tough time at Stern, and 24 had lots of shrinky dink plastic on it. The suitcase mech was decent tho. I had BBH from that era too, and Avatar and NBA were pretty thin. People like Iron Man, but I always found that game pretty light on features too. Fast and challenging tho. I enjoyed the 2008 pins, I had CSI, BDK, Indy Jones 4 and Shrek all together at one point.

#22866 6 months ago
    Quoted from punkin:

the absolutely terrible inflectionless callouts from Chloe

I forgot all about her horrible emotionless callouts. Her “multiball” call out is impossibly dull. I’m not surprised I’m forgetting about 24, even after owning it twice. I sold my first example to a 16-year-old kid who was ranked in the IFPA top 15 in the world, at that time. His dad drove him all over from tourney to tourney.

1 week later
    #22882 6 months ago
    Quoted from CaptainNeo:

so does that means it's flavored, kind of like a scratch n sniff sticker, but flavor induced?

I think Wonka didn’t think lickable wallpaper through carefully. Most walls should never ever be licked. And, once someone licks an area, should it be licked again? I’m skeptical of the health safety of lickable walls. But, it beats his prototypes - lickable doorknobs, floor mats and toilet seat covers.

#22899 6 months ago
    Quoted from Triplecdad:

Thought this might be a good place to post this as it relates to my gameroom in that my wife has invited some ladies she works with to play pinball. I told her I would run it as a tournament, very informal with wine and cheese, so I made up these trophies after replacing these guys with the big jiggly martians. The trophy shop liked them so much they put them on their website. Thought it was a good use of my extra martians.
    [quoted image]

Cool jiggly trophies!

1 week later
    #22962 5 months ago
    Quoted from Triplecdad:

You know you have a freaky large "game room" when you need a lit exit sign above the door.

IMG_7932 (resized).jpegIMG_7932 (resized).jpeg
    3 weeks later
    #23085 5 months ago
    Quoted from fabsj82:

What started as a single request for a friends game room became an unexpected hot seller last week. I had printed a half dozen extras and thrown them up on Etsy to just see if they would sell. A couple days later Stern posted a picture of someones flipper flusher and that sold them out over night. Then I posted two dozen on Pinball Enthusiasts Facebook page and those sold out in two hours. Having the long holiday weekend off I figured I keep the train rolling and print up 30 more. If anyone is interested you can pick one up here.
    https://silverballshop.etsy.com/listing/1578314786/pinball-flipper-toilet-flusher-90-mount

Love it. I just ordered one for my bathroom off my game room. Now I just need the matching…plunger.

2 weeks later
    #23144 4 months ago

Sega Godzilla is a fun pin. Sega had a knack for making fun, accessible pins based on some so so big budget projects. JP Lost World, Frankenstein, Baywatch, Batman Forever. You could have an all-Sega lineup that would be a great collection for parties.

#23149 4 months ago
    Quoted from Cyclehoarder:

Just got mine done in time to retire! Pleased with how it came out. Home theater, studio, & game room.

You look like a true music lover! I taught myself to play drums in the 90’s and have tried for years to learn to play guitar, but I’m terrible at it. Enjoy your retirement!

1 week later
    #23255 4 months ago
    Quoted from SilverUnicorn:

Current gameroom state after 4 inches of rain and the sump pump deciding to fail. As a friend stated : Basements are great……until they’re not. [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Oh no. So so sorry. Hoping for a speedy drain and dry. Every collector’s nightmare - water or fire. Or locusts. Hope most of those arcades can be saved and restored. Thank goodness for pinball legs.

#23284 4 months ago

Great timing on that pic, Clark!

Mele Kalikimaka is the thing to say
    On a bright Hawaiian Christmas Day
    That's the island greeting that we send to you
    From the land where palm trees sway
    Here we know that Christmas will be green and bright
    The sun to shine by day, and all the stars at night
    Mele Kalikimaka is Hawaii's way to say merry Christmas to you

#23285 4 months ago

Great timing on that pic, Clark!

Mele Kalikimaka is the thing to say
    On a bright Hawaiian Christmas Day
    That's the island greeting that we send to you
    From the land where palm trees sway
    Here we know that Christmas will be green and bright
    The sun to shine by day, and all the stars at night
    Mele Kalikimaka is Hawaii's way to say merry Christmas to you!

IMG_6904 (resized).jpegIMG_6904 (resized).jpeg

#23319 3 months ago
    Quoted from jrcmlc:

The gray prison look continues at my place. Once there are some signs and crap up it'll be better, and anything is better than that yellow and unfinished. I guess. LOL

Man, I had my best game ever in that gym. I couldn’t miss. 4 threes in the first quarter. Memories.

#23370 3 months ago
    Quoted from allsportdvd:

Amazing! I’m always surprised how much space you Americans have in your basements. If we want space we have to build it

About 5-6 years ago I was still getting started in the hobby, and I had a few pins but only a couple in my mostly finished basement. Another Pinsider came over and looked around and said, “why aren’t you filling this basement with pins?!” It planted a dangerous seed. Six or so years later and something like 95 pins have come and gone, with a dozen or so favorites sticking around. Between Jan 1, 2023 and Jan 1, 2024 only swapped CV for Indy in the basement, but sold my CGC remakes I had up north. Basement will look different soon, with some minor renovations. And CFTBL joins the 90’s row this week! Happy ‘24 Pinheads!

IMG_8366 (resized).jpegIMG_8366 (resized).jpegIMG_7339 (resized).jpegIMG_7339 (resized).jpegIMG_8365 (resized).jpegIMG_8365 (resized).jpeg
    #23376 3 months ago
    Quoted from allsportdvd:

Impressive collection!
    Curious why you have purple backbox trim on one side and green on the other on the Elvira machines?

I was comparing each color to see which I liked better, and never finished choosing.

Quoted from nickrivers:

That TOTAN looks rad, but can we get a pic of the Ghostbusters one? I love the ZY Ghostbusters artwork personally.

Yep! ZY did a great job. Someday I’ll switch back to it.

IMG_6998 (resized).jpegIMG_6998 (resized).jpeg

1 week later
    #23434 3 months ago

Weather proof yes, Cyprus is a sunny island with just the standard rain 30 days of the year. rodents are Different story. I’m mostly worried about a wildfire in the summer

Great pics, Cyprus looks like another world compared to where I live. Here is what it’s like here now! I like the pinball “pod” you built! Hopefully you have space to play a couple pins and then rotate them.

Resized_20240110_124210 (resized).jpegResized_20240110_124210 (resized).jpeg
    #23476 3 months ago

I bought one of these from a Pinsider for our basement game room half bath. Works great! I should post it in the Junkyard, Austin Powers or South Park threads.

IMG_0166 (resized).jpegIMG_0166 (resized).jpeg

#23478 3 months ago
    Quoted from Kolk1:

A lot of us did. He kept having issues with keeping up with supply.
    [quoted image]

Cool! Very clever idea and nicely executed. Now it’s a little more fun to plunge.

2 weeks later
    #23543 87 days ago

Go LIONS!!!

IMG_2455 (resized).jpegIMG_2455 (resized).jpegIMG_2459 (resized).jpegIMG_2459 (resized).jpeg
    #23554 86 days ago
    Quoted from ExSquid:

Such a cool room man! How often does your shuffleboard get played. The wife and I are actually thinking of picking one up. Good beer drinking game.

Thanks! You need guests to get much out of it. It’s fun, but my son is 5 and isn’t into it. We don’t entertain guests enough so far. This was the first year with the new game room, so we’ll see. But it might go to make more room for pinball! The pool table is staying.

#23556 86 days ago
    Quoted from gorditas:

You just described why I got rid of my SuperChexx: it also took the space of 3 pins!

Yep. I’d love one of those too, but you can’t play it without people and space. Pinball is fun either way!

1 month later
    #23665 38 days ago

Times change…3 years ago had 9 Sterns along one wall. Today only 1 of them is still here. I enjoyed all of them!

IMG_8090 (resized).jpegIMG_8090 (resized).jpeg
    #23678 36 days ago
    Quoted from punkin:

Tell me it's Tron.

It’s Tron. LOTR lasted years and GB is pending shipping. I love Tron.

1 week later
    #23730 27 days ago
    Quoted from BubbaK:

Nice setup.. Whats the deal with that Tapper? Is that a home made setup?

Those are available on EBay. $800.

#23761 24 days ago
    Quoted from AlexF:

My wife has wanted a dart board for along time. They are too tall for my game room's short ceiling. Recently a good friend had one that he had just gone through. Why not the garage she said? Good idea. Also a nice place to display some garage appropriate decor. Nothing too fancy and a work in progress. It's been fun though as she's been pretty excited about it.
    [quoted image]

Garage game rooms can be fun! I put a dart board in mine too. Here’s a b4 and after. I added a bourbon shelf yesterday. Gotta have a top shelf.

IMG_8360 (resized).jpegIMG_8360 (resized).jpegIMG_8361 (resized).jpegIMG_8361 (resized).jpegIMG_9725 (resized).jpegIMG_9725 (resized).jpeg
    #23793 18 days ago

Found an old school billiard/bar light…or Lite?

IMG_0553 (resized).jpegIMG_0553 (resized).jpegIMG_0559 (resized).jpegIMG_0559 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinkitten.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/lets-see-pic-of-games-rooms?tu=pinkitten and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.