Topic Stats

• 23,889 posts
  • 2,348 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 29 hours ago by Mikespinball
  • Topic is favorited by 1,122 Pinsiders
  • Topic is sticky in its sub-forum

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1498 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1497 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1490 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1489 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1488 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1002 (resized).jpeg
    ff25 (resized).jpg
    IMG_5384 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_7534 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1492 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0417 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0415 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0416 (resized).jpeg
    65187977-6D3A-4F19-98E2-A47C160333A3 (resized).jpeg
    20240428_203306.jpg
    20240428_222652.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider coachbacca.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#15230 3 years ago
    Quoted from Luckydogg420:

You need a MM game for that room. Looks great.

This is exactly what I was thinking, JJP POTC just doesn't fit with the theme of the room, great game though for variety, just a little off from the Medieval theme.

10 months later
    #17338 3 years ago
    Quoted from Briks-707:

Current lineup in the game room
    [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Is this all in one room or two? Really like the lineup and the setup though it looks like Aerosmith probably doesn't get a whole lot of play, at least I don't think I would fit.

3 months later
    #17987 2 years ago
    Quoted from EJS:

Still can't fit everything in a few pics. I was wanting to make a video before people started showing up.

Sorry if this comes off the wrong way but any chance we could get a longer slower video so we can really see/ooh an aah the collection? Looks like an awesome space but I also see that their are no games listed in your collection so if you wanna keep it private I understand that too.

4 months later
    #18859 2 years ago
    Quoted from scottslash:

[quoted image][quoted image]

I think your tree is too tall. How is Santa going to fit a 4th pin under there?

1 month later
    #19059 2 years ago
    Quoted from dutchi:

Well its a start.. and what an amazing gamerooms in this thread! My youngest daughter is a fan
    [quoted image]

Quoted from DuffysArcade:

Nice start to your gameroom...and I love the artwork on the walls!

Seriously though it is pretty sweet. I am trying to figure out what that is. Is it hand drawn on? Is that chalk? If so, who did it?

#19061 2 years ago
    Quoted from dirkdiggler:

A bowling alley would be so sweet. Definite install when I win the lotto max.

Only thing missing is a huge tv screen at the end of the lanes above the pins, or at least some type of mural.

4 months later
    #20146 1 year ago
    Quoted from rai:

[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Rai if you were to switch Star Trek with Attack from Mars you would have 7 of my top 10 favorite games on one wall! I think we have very similar taste, sweet collection man.

2 weeks later
    #20235 1 year ago
    Quoted from TheNecromancer:

Hello all, still fairly new here but happy to play along. Here are some pics of the arcade room / Pinewood Theater. Still a work in progress of course but aren't they all? [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Work in progress? I am seeing lifetime goals here. This is definitely one of my favorite setups that I have seen on this site and there only two pins.

1 week later
    #20264 1 year ago
    Quoted from JRC6000:

I'm so happy to finally be able to share on this thread. We converted our junky garage with pinballs in it to my electromechanical workshop. Last year we insulated the garage doors and added a mini split. This year we cleaned it up, repaired and painted the walls and ceiling, changed out the light fixtures, and put down carpet tiles. I wanted it to function as both a game room and a workshop. We got it done just in time for a graduation party earlier this month. I'm really pleased with how it turned out. I spend more time out there now than inside the house!!
    [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Can I ask where you got your table? I have been looking for one like this to go with my stools and I haven’t had any luck.

1 week later
    #20336 1 year ago

I remember when you were posting the pictures when you first started working on it. Really looking good now that it is starting to fill up.

3 weeks later
    #20409 1 year ago
    Quoted from ramegoom:

I have had success running seven machines (built from 1992 thru to 2019) on a single 20 amp circuit. However, they all have either been 100% converted or are factory fitted with LEDs throughout. Originally didn't plan to have this many pins, but you all know how they multiply.....
    Converting to LEDs reduces the electrical load to somewhere around 35-40% on each machine. I have never had an issue or blown breaker running them all at once. But if you have new construction, now is the time to add extra circuits. I put all of the outlets 48 in. off the floor in order to hide the electrical cords.
    Thinking about it, I also have a 50s juke box, couple of neon signs, and a crane game on this same circuit. I know I'm pushing it to the limit.
    If I did it again, I'd split the machines into at least two and preferably three circuits.

Hey man awesome game room but this is pinside, you gotta at least include a pin row pic. (Sorry laughing emoji not showing up for some reason)

#20436 1 year ago
    Quoted from ramegoom:

Six minute walk-thru of my favorite hangout.

Favorite game in the entire room?

3 weeks later
    #20528 1 year ago
    Quoted from punkin:

Cocaine.
    Pictures of Lilly.
    Treasure maps.
    Blowguns.
    You really missed a great opportunity there.

If it was some of those things wouldn’t you say it was your wife’s idea that went nowhere too? At the very least I think it narrows down the possibilities.

2 weeks later
    #20624 1 year ago
    Quoted from MT45:

Update to the Pinball Loft
    First, a shameless plug for my blog if you are interested
    Stories of these games, restorations and the Loft are found here
    https://thepinballloft.com/
    Now, onto the updates that have taken place since my last post here about a year ago
    These are gone now:
    - Roller Games
    - Space Mission
    - Volcano
    - Dirty Harry
    - Jokerz
    - Avengers IQ LE
    These games are new:
    - Haunted House (triple playfield swap)
    - Harlem Globetrotters (complete restore)
    - Creature
    - Ultraman
    - Godzilla LE
    Added quite a few collectibles and such:
    - Killkat
    - Rejects
    - Darkwing Duck
    - Pinky and the Brain
    - Creature signed display
    - JLed Batman collection (at restroom entrance)
    - Chris Uminga Batman (top of stairs)
    - Chrissie Zillow Batgirl (top of stairs)
    - Jessie Hernandez Aztec Batman (under logo)
    - Iron Studios Batman and Joker (top of stairs)
    - Herocross Batmobile (coffee table)
    - Quiccs Megatec Ghost Complex (black and white set)
    - Haruo Nakajima signed plaque (Godzilla suit actor)
    - Scrooge McDuck Beast Kingdom
    Added a few more posters:
    - Franchi Batman and Villains
    - Franchi Batman Robin climb
    - Dave Stafford NL Christmas Vacation
    - Alex Ross Ultraman giclee print
    - Tom Whalen Mothra vs Godzilla Mondo
    - Kevin Tong Iron Man
    - Dirty Donnie Kiss Chicago ‘77
    As I was searching photos for this post, I couldn’t help but notice that a LOT can happen in just a year!
    Life in the year since last post:
    - Got Covid twice (ugh)
    - Daughter was in ICU with lacerated liver from horse kick (all ok now)
    - Daughter got married 3 months later right here on the ranch.
    - Bought and traded at least 4 vehicles, built out a custom APR tuned Audi S5
    - Restored 2 machines: Harlem and Haunted House
    - Got motorcycle license and bought a Canam Spyder RT
    - Shot a small buck and my first ever turkey during last hunting season
    - Saw Christmas Vacation with Chevy Chase in the theatre
    - Started rowing and hit 250,000 meters a few months ago
    - Harvested 8 gallons of honey from our hives (first honey after 2 years)
    - Went for 5 year heart stress test/cath as I’m a quad bypass guy (all good)
    - Opened an Air BnB here on the ranch
    Pics follow and there’s a walk through video as well

[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]
    [quoted image][quoted image]

On one hand this is my favorite thread because I love coming on here and seeing different people's game rooms and getting new ideas for mine and then there are game rooms like this one that is basically, let me show you what you wouldn't have in three lifetimes of collecting. Bravo sir! I am completely envious, but what an amazing job you have done.

1 week later
    #20675 1 year ago
    Quoted from jorge5240:

Stuck in the bay area away from the game house. But atleast my boys are crushing streets of rage on multicade!
    Not much makes me happier!
    [quoted image]

Where did you get the LED movie poster frame from?

#20677 1 year ago

How are these more expensive than most of your top of the line TVs? The world just doesn't make any sense to me any more.

#20680 1 year ago
    Quoted from CoachBacca:

How are these more expensive than most of your top of the line TVs?

Quoted from jorge5240:

Commercial grade. Maybe not for everyone but I would buy them again.
    I can’t handle crap quality stuff.

What kinda TV you got?

#20686 1 year ago

Gonna have to disagree with you sir. I have a small game room. This is a moderate sized, and a very nice looking, game room.

1 month later
    #20919 1 year ago

Awesome game room but... this is Pinside, where is the pin row pic?

#20923 1 year ago
    Quoted from Junkhauler:

[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]
    [quoted image]

Ask and you shall receive I guess, this is awesome! Great way to build an extension for a game room and a great setup.

1 week later
    #20973 1 year ago
    Quoted from Leechman:

This is definitely one of my favorite threads to visit! So great seeing all the awesome game rooms. So many cool designs and ideas. I finally got around to taking some pics of my family cave, ha! I ran out of room in the main room of my basement so I had to move the weight room and turn that into a side gameroom instead. Kinda wish I would have finished it before filling it up but oh well, someday maybe
    [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Another game room that I wouldn't be able to afford in two lifetimes. Awesome setup. How did you do that in the ceiling of your theater?

#21008 1 year ago

Hey folks, I finished up my arcade / theater and made some changes since posting a while back. The last change will be adding LOTR in place of High Speed but that won't be for a little while.
    There's 4 movie themes throughout the arcade, Jurassic Park, Tolkien's Middle Earth, Star Wars and Pirates of the Caribbean. Pirates was my favorite ride at Disney as a child so lots of great memories for me in some of the props. Hope all enjoy and keep posting your rooms and progress pics. I love seeing all the cool ideas and designs!
    [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Definitely one of my favorites on this thread. Only thing I am seeing now is Pirates Pinball: Check, Jurassic Park Pinball: Check, Middle Earth Pinball: Check, Star Wars Pinball: ???.

Seriously though what a setup. I really like the East Dock JP sign but the X-Wing and Tie Fighter wall mounts might be my favorite. I just gotta know though, are the hugemongous movie poster signs secret sliding doors or something?

4 months later
    #21764 1 year ago
    Quoted from NewmanJerry:

Here's my little game room which is a blessing cause I would be into so much debt if I had more room! You guys have some amazing game rooms...

Where did you get the huge posters from? I really like the Mando, Deadpool, and American Flag ones.

2 weeks later
    #21852 1 year ago
    Quoted from LeMansFan:

Here’s mine.
    [quoted image]

Nice collection sir, I am assuming the other three have their own row?

#21864 1 year ago
    Quoted from kustomtheater:

Cant see my Rush LE and Foo LE incoming.
    [quoted image]

And the toppers too, man that is a good looking collection.

Quoted from kustomtheater:

Cant see my Rush LE and Foo LE incoming.

Godzilla doesn't look like he is feeling the love... only pin that you have with no side armor? What about Guardians, no topper for that guy?

In all seriousness awesome setup, how many games on the multicade and can we get a shot of the Star Wars collection?

#21876 1 year ago
    Quoted from bmcclary:

My humble setup dubbed McClary's Basement Barcade. Been updated since I took this video in December. I've since added a Slugfest and am waiting on a Foo Fighters Premium.
    <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/8rZvsXFSKyE" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture; web-share" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Might want to try that again bud.

4 months later
    #22617 8 months ago
    Quoted from jesperpark:

I had the latest lineup all turned on tonight.
    [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Awesome collection, but I do feel like Cactus Canyon is kinda the odd man out beside all the other space/alien pins unless there is an alien in cactus canyon that I don't know about. I'll be honest I am not overly familiar with that game.
    Just picking at the loner, nice collection again sir.

2 months later
    #23052 5 months ago
    Quoted from Run_dll:

Just added a junkyard! Cracked out the champers to celebrate!
    [quoted image]

Really nice collection.

#23059 5 months ago

Anybody take any game room family pics during Turkey Day?

4 months later
    #23727 39 days ago

Quick update for 2024.
    Caved in on my 3 pin limit, sold the couch and added a Ripley's. Setting a new 5 pin limit. Hoping to add a LOTR in 24 or 25.
    [quoted image]

Added any new decorations to the gameroom? You have one of my favorite setups in this entire thread is the reason I ask, top three for sure sir.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider coachbacca.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/lets-see-pic-of-games-rooms?tu=coachbacca and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.