IMG_3855 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3289 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5712 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5706 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5708 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5707 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5709 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

35 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 13,457 posts in this topic. You are on page 83 of 270.
#4101 11 months ago
Quoted from jyeakley:

What was your solution here? I am having the same issue with the overcurrent protection on Node 9. All the Red bulbs on that go out. I took out all the bulbs and checked all the sockets. All clean.
If I run the node board test it sometimes kicks them back on. Can go a few games and then they go off again…
I am going to follow PinMonk’s thread, but just curious if there was anything obvious to the naked eye that might be causing this. Thanks!

If you don't see a munged socket or a socket with a spare bit of metal in the bottom of it, or an errant blob of solder on the bottom side under the PF, then you need to start by disconnecting the red GI and seeing if that clears the problem. If it does, then you know exactly where to look and the search area is limited. Is it the upper or lower GI red that is going out? Which it is dictates the connector/pin on Node 9.

Head on over to the overcurrent thread and I can help you there.

#4102 11 months ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

If you don't see a munged socket or a socket with a spare bit of metal in the bottom of it, or an errant blob of solder on the bottom side under the PF, then you need to start by disconnecting the red GI and seeing if that clears the problem. If it does, then you know exactly where to look and the search area is limited. Is it the upper or lower GI red that is going out? Which it is dictates the connector/pin on Node 9.
Head on over to the overcurrent thread and I can help you there.

Pin 6. ID is 215. 9x Red bulbs. The error indicates that it is this strand and I can visually see those 9 reds go out (intermittent). I will pop these out tomorrow and see if I can narrow it down to a bulb or socket.

I will post findings in the other thread.

#4103 11 months ago

Pretty sure I was awarded the left leg of the Foobot after I completed New Orleans on my second visit. Reported it to Stern, but curious if anyone else has seen this.

#4104 11 months ago
Quoted from jyeakley:

Pin 6. ID is 215. 9x Red bulbs. The error indicates that it is this strand and I can visually see those 9 reds go out (intermittent). I will pop these out tomorrow and see if I can narrow it down to a bulb or socket.
I will post findings in the other thread.

Take out all the RED GI bulbs at once on that string then play first to eliminate a bad/shorted bulb as the cause. That's the easiest fix, and it could be that.

#4105 11 months ago

Anyone know if premiums are still on the line? I bought early from a large reseller (won’t mention their name yet) but communication has been terrible. They told me I was in the first run, then billed me in full. I paid. Two weeks ago they told me my unit was shipping, then radio silence. Checked back in, “any day now” - then radio silence. No responses to inquiry since.

Frustrating when you give someone $9500 and they don’t have the common courtesy to at least keep you updated. I understand they can’t control Stern production, but don’t tell me ‘it’s shipping Monday’ when you have no clue.

Sorry. End of rant. Hoping it’s still on the line and I’m not stuck waiting until Fall!

#4106 11 months ago
Quoted from Da-Shaker:

Hopefully you read my earlier post. I thought my spinner opto was bad, but it wasn't the opto causing the problem. The black/white wire was disconnected at the right Overlord target, causing the spinner not registering. The black/white wire is daisy chained to other switches.

Just wanted to bump this - same thing happened to me. Spinner opto didn't register, all wires looked good around it, no bad solders on the board. BUT - wire broken at the right Overlord target as well, which if you follow it back leads into the opto wire harness. The target fully worked, just the spinner didn't. The broken wire sits really close to the Overlord fork which can yank it free. I simply soldered it back on and the spinner and all targets fully work. Thanks for tip, it saved a ton of time trying to get the opto board out.

#4107 11 months ago
Quoted from Apollo18:

Overlord MB.
Stars just aligned lol, and I kept it going
In the moment I could not believe it lol

I pulled it off the other day as well.
Maximum concentration in the moment bad ass!
Now who gonna one up it to three balls!?

#4108 11 months ago
Quoted from ChrisBardon:

So for scoring on this game-is the best way to juice the mode scores with the speaker mod? Looks like you can get that up to a few mil/shot, but that doesn't seem like it would make a huge difference. Bomb finishes modes quickly, but when I did Chicago in one shot (spot 7 shots) on it it scored really low, so that's good for completing things, but not necessarily score. But then somehow I managed to get 111M on New Orleans, and I can't remember what I did to get it. Are there ways to use the van modes for more points, or are the points elsewhere in this game? Seems like the best game I've had so far (450 something, but not on my machine) was stacking Overlord + Area 51 + mode.
Enjoying figuring this game out so far. Also finally remembered to change the setting for "mature content" which defaults to OFF

So for mode scoring bombs are obviously the worst upgrade as you pointed out you don’t get the opportunity to score shots to collect those. Engine and speakers are the way to go, speakers obviously score more per shot but the engine adds majorly to the time bonus of you finish quickly.

The main this about big scoring in modes, beside 2x playfield, is to know what shots in the mode are X values. You can read up in tilt forums but for Chicago for example I believe the shots are 2or3x when there is only one and it hasn’t spread so doing that quickly is a must for big scores. NO on the other hand the X shots are the Side Loop and Side Ramp they give more points and only need to be hit once to satisfy a complete round.

Learn the modes and what shots during a mode are giving out the best score and pump up that speaker upgrade.

Unless you can make it all the way to the Super jackpot in the first overlord MB don’t worry about that for point just use it as a safety net to finish out a mode. Think of that like Little Deadpool and Area 51 is like Ninja MB

Also always keep an eye out for any ball that rolls up the inlane and hits a ray gun target, try to make sure whatever you hit next is a mode shot for that sweet 2x.

#4109 11 months ago
Quoted from KneeKickLou:

So for mode scoring bombs are obviously the worst upgrade as you pointed out you don’t get the opportunity to score shots to collect those. Engine and speakers are the way to go, speakers obviously score more per shot but the engine adds majorly to the time bonus of you finish quickly.

Ah, that's something I hadn't considered-extended time pays out on time remaining bonus, so engine + bomb could mean a fast completion and a big completion bonus. I also haven't spent a lot of time concentrating on the raygun targets-might be a good excuse to learn to alley pass, because I can't do that consistently. At this point I'm still trying to just make progress in the game, but I know it'll come up in league, so I always like having at least an idea of how to pull the most points out of a game.

#4110 11 months ago

Looks like the quests register the day before the show. Boston is live.

IMG_0917 (resized).jpegIMG_0917 (resized).jpeg
#4111 11 months ago
Quoted from JH315:

Looks like the quests register the day before the show. Boston is live.
[quoted image]

Wish the game would make note of the badge being awarded when you play... it's kind of a silent notification that you have to login to the Insider web page to even find that you got it...

#4112 11 months ago

Not resolved yet. Since it was putting up the error intermittently I’ve been playing quite a few games with all of the GI bulbs removed. I’ve been testing it since Monday, no errors so far.

Quoted from jyeakley:

What was your solution here? I am having the same issue with the overcurrent protection on Node 9. All the Red bulbs on that go out. I took out all the bulbs and checked all the sockets. All clean.
If I run the node board test it sometimes kicks them back on. Can go a few games and then they go off again…
I am going to follow PinMonk’s thread, but just curious if there was anything obvious to the naked eye that might be causing this. Thanks!

#4113 11 months ago
Quoted from parsonsaj:

Wish the game would make note of the badge being awarded when you play... it's kind of a silent notification that you have to login to the Insider web page to even find that you got it...

How Stern hasn’t made this program a dedicated app is beyond me

#4114 11 months ago

Man ,changing out the full rubber set on a Foo Prem\LE is no joke , made worse by my giant ,crypt keeper , lumberjack hands that are starting to lock up which brings me to this .I’m really , really impressed by the build of this pin . This team did not cut any corners packing this pin from North to South and East to West .I have to check on those coil stop screws (all of them ) and might replace with the old ones since I never had a issue with them ,but other than that this is a tank

#4115 11 months ago
Quoted from cee_bee_are:

Just wanted to bump this - same thing happened to me. Spinner opto didn't register, all wires looked good around it, no bad solders on the board. BUT - wire broken at the right Overlord target as well, which if you follow it back leads into the opto wire harness. The target fully worked, just the spinner didn't. The broken wire sits really close to the Overlord fork which can yank it free. I simply soldered it back on and the spinner and all targets fully work. Thanks for tip, it saved a ton of time trying to get the opto board out.

That spinner is packed tight in that lane for sure .I was thinking of putting a rubber wedge in between the right side of the bracket and the Overlord base .Another thing the right side bearing was scratching up the plastic so I lubed it up with my secret sauce and man does it rip now

IMG_5939 (resized).jpegIMG_5939 (resized).jpeg
#4116 11 months ago

My take (if anybody cares!) - I've got mixed feelings on this game. Beautiful cabinet and artwork, and initial impression when playing is wow, fast (like a Tron I had), creative, and unlike anything I've played/enjoyed previously. The death save feature is awesome (and not automatic), the kicker that shoots towards the newton ball/inner loop is unique (keeps the ball moving fast!), and the outer paths (particularly the on on the right when the ball is coming down) are super cool and unique. I love the cross-playfield paths. A lot of IM / GZ influence in this design it seems to me (which is great!) Not a Foo Fighters super-fan (but not an IM fan either and it's one of my favs), so the play is what matters to me.

After a few hours (broken into a few days, 30-50 plays probably) on the machine (with all default settings), some frustrations are-
I'm tired of shooting white arrows (feels like work not fun, super repetitive) - solution, if you lose a ball mid-mode, just shoot the left ramp to restart it like GZ (or would this make it too easy?)
Target rejects are brutal fast back at you (maybe I should turn down the flippers or would it make it up the big ramp?)
Sling to outlane, brutal (maybe turn down the slings)
not necessarily cheap drains, but so fast it's nuts.

I think it's a top game for sure, but is it the GZ/JP that could survive as the only game, or in a small collection?

I'm not a pro (never competed), but I consider myself pretty good, had a few 500+M games, got to the Austin/DC mini-wizard and then a mode or two, and I do keep getting drawn back (so I know it's got the good DNA), just to get annoyed by shooting white arrows over and over! I do see a path to getting through the game, so maybe it's not too hard, just need to play more.

#4117 11 months ago
Quoted from RobbyIRL5:

My take (if anybody cares!) - I've got mixed feelings on this game. Beautiful cabinet and artwork, and initial impression when playing is wow, fast (like a Tron I had), creative, and unlike anything I've played/enjoyed previously. The death save feature is awesome (and not automatic), the kicker that shoots towards the newton ball/inner loop is unique (keeps the ball moving fast!), and the outer paths (particularly the on on the right when the ball is coming down) are super cool and unique. I love the cross-playfield paths. A lot of IM / GZ influence in this design it seems to me (which is great!) Not a Foo Fighters super-fan (but not an IM fan either and it's one of my favs), so the play is what matters to me.
After a few hours (broken into a few days, 30-50 plays probably) on the machine (with all default settings), some frustrations are-
I'm tired of shooting white arrows (feels like work not fun, super repetitive) - solution, if you lose a ball mid-mode, just shoot the left ramp to restart it like GZ (or would this make it too easy?)
Target rejects are brutal fast back at you (maybe I should turn down the flippers or would it make it up the big ramp?)
I think it's a top game for sure, but is it the GZ/JP that could survive as the only game, or in a small collection?
I'm not a pro (never competed), but I consider myself pretty good, had a few 500+M games, got to the Austin/DC mini-wizard and then a mode or two, and I do keep getting drawn back (so I know it's got the good DNA), just to get annoyed by shooting white arrows over and over! I do see a path to getting through the game, so maybe it's not too hard, just need to play more.

Honestly if they flesh out combotron that would give you more to do than "just shoot the white lights." Always satisfying to advance a few things at once so it doesn't feel so wood choppy.

With that said, I haven't felt that way yet.

#4118 11 months ago
Quoted from RobbyIRL5:

I think this is what JD was looking for. A game that is approachable (Deadpool) and still incredible flow and fun. Keep in mind code isn't done yet either. More to come from the crew at Stern. I like the fact that I can quickly explain most of the rules to a guest. Game is fun to play but there are several ways to play already.

#4119 11 months ago
Quoted from RobbyIRL5:

I focus on nailing combos and the white arrows usually get nailed without focusing on them. The band triple combos are tough and awesome...hopefully the software/audio will do more to highlight them in future updates.

The other thing that's striking is the missing pops. I played some AC/DC yesterday after lots of FFLE and was struck by how much idle time there is in the pops. Makes FFLE so much faster...don't miss a pop cluster on GZ or R&M either.

#4120 11 months ago
Quoted from snaroff:

The other thing that's striking is the missing pops.

These newer games with no pops, or a single pop like GZ, have made me realize I do not miss pops. What is being done with the space saved from a pop array is way worth it so far.

#4121 11 months ago

Shadow is one of my all time favorites for a reason.

#4122 11 months ago
Quoted from JodyG:

These newer games with no pops, or a single pop like GZ, have made me realize I do not miss pops. What is being done with the space saved from a pop array is way worth it so far.

Oh pops aren't "missing." They've never been white knuckle super fun to begin with. I've been saying for years we don't need them, and now here we are, and they're awesome without them.

Now if you're taking them out just to be cheap bastards for the sake of price? No, no fun. But games, for years, have been trying to shoe horn in why pops are needed. The answer often has been: tradition.

#4123 11 months ago

Re: shooting the white arrows - I feel it's actually easier to get back into modes on FF vs. starting new ones on IMDN or JP. Spinner > ramp > spinner does it a lot of times. I'd almost rather be out of modes more often! Combotron should be rad, like others have said - I haven't really focused on it too much yet.

#4124 11 months ago

I wasn’t “loving” FF right out of box. It felt a little off from what “I wanted” and I was focusing on the negative side with those thoughts. “But” I was always drawn back to it to hit start again. In a more slightly annoyed hit start again way and not “I love this game/let’s play again!” reason.

So as I played I did tend to repeatedly ask myself and kind of complain to myself “why do I not immediately dig FF like my DP or IMDN (which have similarities with FF)?!” and then listing the reasons why I don’t like FF as much. I especially did this after short games where I could not find the right angles of shots.

But! Then when I ran out of negative reasons and comparisons I started accepting and appreciating FF for what it is and I started to enjoy it more and more. And after being stuck under 500 million for a while I blew up my game with a 1.377 Billion score the other night. Maybe the change of gears was the reason?? More loose! More positive!

If you are like I was being so so or lower view then expected on FF so far “Maybe” stop trying to compare FF to JP DP GDZ IMDN “the greats” which many already love and/or “FF is good but isn’t want I wanted” which I did and start accepting FF for what it is you will enjoy it more?

After a slower start than expected I now think FF is a keeper for sure. Although it’s similar to other games, yes, as I relook at it there is still nothing quite like it in my view. It stands out on its own more now in my mind. Just saying what I went through. Maybe it will help someone who is “on the fence” currently.

#4125 11 months ago

Imo ,IMDN utilizes the pop cluster perfectly .They’re in that place to punish a missed ramp shot but do not change the game flo like the upper right corner clusters under the lanes did .The same goes for Rush .That’s why those 2 games are well received along with the GZs and FFs of the world .For some reason I don’t mind the Cluster in Alien maybe because of the drop shot to the right flipper but I will never purchase a game with the upper right road block ever again .

#4126 11 months ago

This game is gorgeous but gets a meh rating from me so far. Outlines are terrible off the slings especially. Any missed shots are punishing, both SDTM and outlanes. Design looks cool on paper. Pretty frustrating to play. Higher degree of difficulty than say AC/DC. I wanted to throw that machine in the street the week after I got it, but it then became one of my absolute favorites, so I guess there's hope.

#4127 11 months ago

No thanks to stern, I'm finally back up and running after being down since the 8th.

Glad to be able to finally play again. Swapped in clear silicone and red silicone flipper bands, plus gave it a light wax while it was down. Seems to play true (no issues that I've noted) after reassembly.

20230525_130150 (resized).jpg20230525_130150 (resized).jpgreceived_790714025735472 (resized).jpegreceived_790714025735472 (resized).jpeg

#4128 11 months ago
Quoted from Guinnesstime:

This game is gorgeous but gets a meh rating from me so far. Outlines are terrible off the slings especially. Any missed shots are punishing, both SDTM and outlanes. Design looks cool on paper. Pretty frustrating to play.

Did you just start playing it ?Just asking because it was rough at first for me but it’s clicking now big time .Definitely don’t want to miss too many shots in this game .I started playing much better when I got over the hump and stoped flailing away 90% of the time hitting shots on the fly (it just dares you to do that) and started balancing my game by fighting for control while in modes and finishing them , getting my combos in and constantly keep the overlord primed and ready for when I want it . Now I need to focus on the when and why to mod the van .Watch the latest streams with RayDay and it will help a ton. We all know how to shoot this game , just need to understand how to play it and it will all come together and the end result is incredible

#4129 11 months ago

I waxed that ass the other day and was laughing how fast it was .I’m talking zero chance of catching the ball on the upper or hitting the side ramp on the fly haha .It got better since the first few games , but I’ll be holding off on waxing a second time for sure and maybe use a dime size squirt

#4130 11 months ago
Quoted from Kkoss24:

Did you just start playing it ?Just asking because it was rough at first for me but it’s clicking now big time .Definitely don’t want to miss too many shots in this game .I started playing much better when I got over the hump and stoped flailing away 90% of the time hitting shots on the fly (it just dares you to do that) and started balancing my game by fighting for control while in modes and finishing them , getting my combos in and constantly keep the overlord primed and ready for when I want it . Now I need to focus on the when and why to mod the van .Watch the latest streams with RayDay and it will help a ton. We all know how to shoot this game , just need to understand how to play it and it will all come together and the end result is incredible

I'll do that. Definitely not flailing but when I miss the van shot for example it'll just rocket SDTM. It a sling, it's outlane. Hit the left standup for overlord, SDTM. Cursing ensues.

#4131 11 months ago
Quoted from KSUWildcatFan:

No thanks to stern, I'm finally back up and running after being down since the 8th.
Glad to be able to finally play again. Swapped in clear silicone and red silicone flipper bands, plus gave it a light wax while it was down. Seems to play true (no issues that I've noted) after reassembly.
[quoted image][quoted image]

Glad you're back in business! Sometimes you have to take matters in your own hands. Literally, based on that last photo.

rim-shot-badum-tss.gifrim-shot-badum-tss.gif

"Try the veal!!"

#4132 11 months ago

Anyone hear anything about code being updated? There is ALOT missing from this game. Actually really enjoying playing but the lack of feedback during many of the modes (especially multiballs) isnt great. I don't think the rules need to be changed much, but it would be nice to have more callouts etc.

#4133 11 months ago

This is my secret sauce . It works great for spinners ,mechs and I also rub a tiny amount on 180 ramp entry’s . It’s a foam , so I shake it well and apply a very small amount to a Q-tip . No splashing as it drys nicely .You will never use another product on your spinner bearings again

IMG_5954 (resized).pngIMG_5954 (resized).png
#4134 11 months ago
Quoted from jamieflowers:

Anyone hear anything about code being updated? There is ALOT missing from this game. Actually really enjoying playing but the lack of feedback during many of the modes (especially multiballs) isnt great. I don't think the rules need to be changed much, but it would be nice to have more callouts etc.

We’re only at .94 so plenty to go .I know Jack is pushing for band callouts , which would be great ,but not live or die for me .If that doesn’t happen ,I think it would be real cool if they added another main character to go along with more content from the Overlord .I’m really digging the Overlord and I still think it’s Kriesel !

#4135 11 months ago
Quoted from Kkoss24:

We’re only at .94 so plenty to go .I know Jack is pushing for band callouts , which would be great ,but not live or die for me .If that doesn’t happen ,I think it would be real cool if they added another main character to go along with more content from the Overlord .I’m really digging the Overlord and I still think it’s Kriesel !

Not even at production code level yet so much more to come.

#4136 11 months ago
Quoted from Kkoss24:

This is my secret sauce . It works great for spinners ,mechs and I also rub a tiny amount on 180 ramp entry’s . It’s a foam , so I shake it well and apply a very small amount to a Q-tip . No splashing as it drys nicely .You will never use another product on your spinner bearings again
[quoted image]

Used this and Holly cats night and day difference. Good for a min 88k on a single solid hit. Upper too but less points due to less inertia.

IMG_2975 (resized).jpegIMG_2975 (resized).jpeg
#4137 11 months ago

Hey LE owners, I’ve tweaked my audio settings from my previous post a bit & am pretty happy with them. My Rush settings that I copied over lacked some bass & were a bit too high treble for my tastes - but this sounds really nice & rich to me. The music attenuation brings up the music levels so the callouts feel more balanced. Try this out, let me know what you think:

FAA96675-0DB5-4367-8005-AA8DC08D00C2 (resized).jpegFAA96675-0DB5-4367-8005-AA8DC08D00C2 (resized).jpegB272BC0C-A40A-45DD-9017-14A5B76B95F5 (resized).jpegB272BC0C-A40A-45DD-9017-14A5B76B95F5 (resized).jpegD7424337-EC1A-4B4A-818F-DD5BF6E733FA (resized).jpegD7424337-EC1A-4B4A-818F-DD5BF6E733FA (resized).jpeg72E08EF5-2527-4C9E-B344-FA9F3955C7B8 (resized).jpeg72E08EF5-2527-4C9E-B344-FA9F3955C7B8 (resized).jpeg3E8B14B0-518B-4817-A30E-77872601DB7E (resized).jpeg3E8B14B0-518B-4817-A30E-77872601DB7E (resized).jpegB466500C-5CF4-4C15-A2B6-F9E7AC0D1ED6 (resized).jpegB466500C-5CF4-4C15-A2B6-F9E7AC0D1ED6 (resized).jpeg09578753-504F-46D4-8314-0522D93525D6 (resized).jpeg09578753-504F-46D4-8314-0522D93525D6 (resized).jpeg
#4138 11 months ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Hey LE owners, I’ve tweaked my audio settings from my previous post a bit & am pretty happy with them. My Rush settings that I copied over lacked some bass & were a bit too high treble for my tastes - but this sounds really nice & rich to me. The music attenuation brings up the music levels so the callouts feel more balanced. Try this out, let me know what you think:
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

There was some debate a bunck of pages ago whether to 4 ohm or 8 on the LE's. I believe the decision was 8. Are we back to 4 now? Anyone try both optimized and have an opinion? Mine is still on 8 with the EQ settings posted some time back and sounds great. I would love to pipe out to my in ceiling speakers but that is a bit more complicated without BT.

#4139 11 months ago
Quoted from HB_GAMER:

There was some debate a bunck of pages ago whether to 4 ohm or 8 on the LE's. I believe the decision was 8. Are we back to 4 now? Anyone try both optimized and have an opinion? Mine is still on 8 with the EQ settings posted some time back and sounds great. I would love to pipe out to my in ceiling speakers but that is a bit more complicated without BT.

4 was pure ass on my LE, definitely not going back to that.

#4140 11 months ago

Are all the LE’s out now or if not about where are we as far as highest number confirmed delivered ?

#4141 11 months ago
Quoted from Kkoss24:

[quoted image]

Use a light oil with dispenser tip and you'll never deal with an aersol 'gel' luibricant again

#4142 11 months ago

8 sounds better but I feel better running 4. Going to try these new settings or probably end up going pinwoofer where a real amp makes all the difference.

#4143 11 months ago

This game is gorgeous but gets a meh rating from me so far. Outlines are terrible off the slings especially. Any missed shots are punishing, both SDTM and outlanes. Design looks cool on paper. Pretty frustrating to play. Higher degree of difficulty than say AC/DC. I wanted to throw that machine in the street the week after I got it, but it then became one of my absolute favorites, so I guess there's hope.

Similar experience.

I had it for 10 days in my house and I was getting frustrated. Turned out that I just was not making my shots. So I practiced just hitting ramp shots. I also practiced hitting the upgrade drop targets without getting an instant drain. Spinner shot is a great recovery shot and I kind of figured out the upper playfield.

So then I went back and played some games. Same crappy scores. A buddy of mine and I trade games and he conveniently texted me to get it.

So I figured I’ll play a couple more games and kick it to the curb.

Played one more game…. started making my shots and scoring. Even made it to foobot multiball. I realized that there is so much flow in this game. It takes discipline to stop the ball and take your time.

Anyway, the game is at my buddy’s house for a while. And now I miss it. It will be coming back.

#4144 11 months ago
Quoted from Kkoss24:

[quoted image]

Quoted from HB_GAMER:

Used this and Holly cats night and day difference. Good for a min 88k on a single solid hit. Upper too but less points due to less inertia.
[quoted image]

Love me some Tri-Flow, my go-to bike chain lube. Love that it protects but dries and stays there when you knock the dirt off.

SuperLube in this little needle style dispenser is the business for me for spinners. Easy to put it where you want it and easy to control how much goes on.
IMG_2763 (resized).JPGIMG_2763 (resized).JPG

#4145 11 months ago
Quoted from Desmodromic:

Love me some Tri-Flow, my go-to bike chain lube. Love that it protects but dries and stays there when you knock the dirt off.
SuperLube in this little needle style dispenser is the business for me for spinners. Easy to put it where you want it and easy to control how much goes on.
[quoted image]

SuperLube has my spinner spinning for days. Good stuff and a little dab will do ya.

#4146 11 months ago
Quoted from jamieflowers:

I've got confidence that they will be putting a lot more into this game for callouts etc. to get a bunch of fun and energy into the game.

#4147 11 months ago

It's a tough game but stick with it. I had struggles at first but I have all the high scores over a billion now and will consistently have 500M+ games. (Mixed in there will be some cussing filled low scoring games however). Always try to get overdrive lit to eliminate at least one of the outlane drains. Keeping that lit is pretty easy to do at the sonic targets. The right outlane save takes much more work, unfortunately. On the fly misses can definitely be punishing so this game has me working on my flipper skills much more (drop catches, live catches, etc.).

#4148 11 months ago

Agree 100%. When I played it at TPF, I thought it was going to be like GZ (to some extent in the fast flow/fun part) but after putting plays on it the layout is "good" but super frustrating. And not to say that this isn't a good game, it's just not the game I thought it was going to be for a long term keeper in my house.

Kind of makes me wish I would have waited and bought used, but sometimes it's fun to have a new release game and just eat the $$ that goes with it- so no regrets. Loving the music and the family likes the freshness of the game.

#4149 11 months ago

Where did everyone land on the PDB clicking? Is this just an annoyance or is there actually an issue? Has anyone reached out to Stern to see what they say?

#4150 11 months ago
Quoted from NevadaNutJob:Are all the LE’s out now or if not about where are we as far as highest number confirmed delivered ?

Overseas are still waiting. I was told July for mine

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Pinball Machine
Paradise Distribution

$ 9,699.99
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 495.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Gameroom Bling

$ 55.00
Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

Cabinet - Decals
Space Coast Pinball

$ 6,999.99
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
FlipMods

$ 1,700.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Raiden Mods

$ 20.00
Playfield - Plastics
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 145.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Raiden Mods

Machine - For Sale
Wood Dale, IL
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

Playfield - Protection
Gameroom Mods

11,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Los Gatos, CA
$ 185.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Walbridge, OH
$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

9,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Miami, FL
$ 24.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 13,457 posts in this topic. You are on page 83 of 270.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/foo-fighters-official-owners-club-rock-aliens/page/83?hl=kneekicklou and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.